Home

Podcast per Sonny Franzese

Posted By: JJB

Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/28/18 03:07 AM

It's worth a listen: Criminal
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/28/18 06:28 AM

That's was interesting, I didn't know there was a John jr...let alone him doing what he did 2 his pop..only know about Michael. thanx.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/29/18 03:00 AM

Yeah so both his sons RATTED
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/29/18 03:59 AM

I think they were both abusing Drugs big time for a long while.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/29/18 04:13 AM

He was pretty up front about his issues and his less than stellar character traits. Most informants make themselves out to be good guys put in bad situations
Posted By: pmac

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/30/18 02:28 AM

i dont no what the fuck made me just listen to that podcast, i think it was the ladys soothing voice but wow that shit was depressing as fuck. but really really good. its a short interview with sonny kid john jr. hes the one that wore a wire against his own dad from 2005 to 2008 when sonny was underboss. im guessing he became underboss around 2001 2002 when jowel waverly was arrested. its just a sad interview. guy was shooting herion as a young kid. he says he knows he had hiv since the early 80tys cause he stopped doing needles in 1986. so while his brother michael was making forbes lists in the early 80tys his little 21 yr old brother was a dope fiend crazy. one of there sisters died from dope to ive read. the family living the high life and hes a junkie. then he goes on about being in witsec and getting moved from place to place then trying to reach out to his dad last year when he got out but didnt hear anything back. worth a listen if your bored
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/30/18 10:04 AM

A son records a rsts out his father that gave him everything, he sould be killed buried. Thsts the lowest of the low.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/30/18 01:30 PM

The nerve. How do you try to make things right with your, 100 yo father when you put him away while in his 90's. I hope Sonny has one last hit to pull off...

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/30/18 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
The nerve. How do you try to make things right with your, 100 yo father when you put him away while in his 90's. I hope Sonny has one last hit to pull off...

Thats pretty sick dude. Its still his son. Plus Sonny was a murderer/criminal after all
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/30/18 04:49 PM

Sonny said on one of those YouTube videos the only ones that can hurt you are your family and friends, truer words haven't been spoken.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/30/18 05:33 PM

If you are a mobster the last thing you need is a family it’s a bad bad situation dam shame that life is rough and a single mans life and most are narcissist or worse.

Re: Podcast per Sonny Franzese - 12/30/18 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente
If you are a mobster the last thing you need is a family it’s a bad bad situation dam shame that life is rough and a single mans life and most are narcissist or worse.

They bring their family into the life. They see you lying,stealing,killing so of course they will pick up those same things
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET