Home

Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster?

Posted By: night_timer

Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 11:50 AM

I wanted to create a 'poll' to gather votes on this topic, but I don't know how to do that. So, I'll just ask the question:

Was Paul Castellano a good gangster?

Everyone comes out with comments like "Castellano was not a street guy!" That's probably true. Paul made a few mistakes, due to his greed, but what gangster isn't in 'the life ' for the money?

I mean, John Gotti took Paul's job and stupidly tried to grab the limelight. Is that a good gangster?
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 03:45 PM

smart ? yeah he was
he just made a few mistakes which every human being can do
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 04:05 PM

All mafiosi on the commission were smart. BTW the commission has not met since Castellano was killed in 1985.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 04:55 PM

no
they met till 2000 and from then they stopped
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
All mafiosi on the commission were smart. BTW the commission has not met since Castellano was killed in 1985.

I don't think carmine persico was ever smart in his life and the commission hasn't meet because the commission trial gave 100 y to every members.Castellano inherited the boss title because was the Carlo Gambino cousin dot Was a smart boss?,For sure a good bussiness man but the fact that gave the ok to frank piccolo murder in 1981 for don't lost the money of the rackets that shared with the genoveses and other actions that made angry the soldiers and the blue collars capos made his downfall,gotti was he was,but he know that was a crime boss and not a bussinessman.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 08:52 PM

He was a smart guy. Also his focus on white collar crimes was more lucrative and less risky than the usual blue collar crimes. I can understand why Carlo chose Paul. Neil was very respected but he was constantly under investigation/indictment and wasnt the smartest guy lets be honest. Also Paul staying away from social clubs was probably the smartest thing despite being hated by those guys. Pauls biggest mistake was probably greed and that he didnt resolve the bergin crew issue sooner.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 08:57 PM

you don't reach the status he had by being a dipshit, the guy definitely had brains. proven even more by the direction it looked like he wanted to take the gambino's. if anything he might have been a little ahead of his time in some instances.

it seems like he just fell out of touch with his rank and file guys towards the end and it cost him.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 08:57 PM

"and that he didnt resolve the bergin crew issue sooner"
exactly.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 09:35 PM

Its also important to remember that Paul did have a mean streak. Despite being labeled a "business man" He ordered many deaths.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 09:42 PM

I've always said that Paul Castellano and Angelo Bruno were too smart for the life. When you got street guys envying you because you know how to construct a proper sentence, then you're sure to run into some major problems down the line. The soldiers need to be able to relate to you.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 10:07 PM

Well never actually know. Dumbass gangsters said he was smart but that’s coming from dumbass gangsters.

A lot of his business successes can’t be attributed to being a smart business man because we don’t know to what extent being the boss of a crime family played in those successes.

I think Paul was probably a genius compared to other gangsters and very smart compared to the general public.

He was certainly smart enough to use his position to create wealth from it. As mentioned his lack of a relationship with the rank and file literally killed him.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
I've always said that Paul Castellano and Angelo Bruno were too smart for the life. When you got street guys envying you because you know how to construct a proper sentence, then you're sure to run into some major problems down the line. The soldiers need to be able to relate to you.

There's a lot of smoke and mirrors around Bruno and Scarfo.

Bruno, despite his reputation as the business-smart don, was letting Gambino affiliates deal on his territory while cutting out his own made men from doing the same. Not too smart.

Scarfo, despite his reputation, successfully made large amounts of money for his family and his violence makes sense when his last two predecessors met violent ends.

There was good and bad leadership in both of them.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/04/18 11:26 PM

If He was Smart, He'd never would've been killed...or been in the Mafia...lol

Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/05/18 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Beenaround

We could play that game all night, but that would mean every guy who ever joined the mafia wasn't too bright. Is it smart to be a hoodlum? Most people would say no, but in the mafia it makes sense to be a hoodlum. The problem is that you can't teach that. As one wiseguy put it, 'You can't teach a racketeer to be a hoodlum, but you can teach a hoodlum to be a racketeer.' That's why Tony Accardo was as successful as he was. A hoodlum with a brilliant mind has the respect of the rank and file and the tools to move the family forward. It's all about perspective.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/05/18 01:12 AM

smart people can do mistakes too...
Posted By: bronx

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/05/18 04:10 AM

agree Meyer, everyone makes mistakes..good guys die all the time in the mob.well not as much today they do not kill much any more
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/05/18 04:26 AM

I've read these quotes that are attributed to him. I don't know if he actually said them but they are interesting none the less. If he did indeed say these things he was undoubtedly a thoughtful man.

"This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this and get away with it, hey that's great. But it's very predictable. There's so many ways you can screw it up."

"We're not children here. The law is...how should I put it? A convenience. Or a convenience for some people, and an inconvenience for other people. Like, take the law that says you can't go into someone else's house. I have a house, so, hey, I like that law. The guy without a house...what's he think of it? Stay out in the rain, schnook. That’s what the law means to him."

"There are certain promises you make that are more sacred than anything that happens in a court of law. I don't care how many Bibles you put your hand on. Some of the promises, it's true, you make to young, before you really have an understanding of what they mean. But once you've made those first promises, other promises are called for. And the thing is you can't deny the new ones without betraying the old ones. The promises get bigger, there are more people to be hurt and disappointed if you don't live up to them.Then, at some point, your called upon to make a promise to a dying man."
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/05/18 04:46 AM

Yes I think he was a smart man. Can you distinguish being a smart man from being a smart gangster? That is another question for another day.

What was his mistakes? Obviously the biggest one was underestimating what Gotti was capable of. It cost him his life. We’ve all heard how he wasn’t respected by true street guys but did that make him stupid?

I think it has to say something about him that Carlo Gambino looked on him so favorably. Sure you can bring up nepotism but I don’t think Carlo Gambino would risk the future of his Cosa Nostra Family and those responsibilities on an unqualified man strictly because he was family.

Besides those that were in on the plot to kill him, which was obviously a small percentage of that Family, I wonder how many were dissatisfied with his leadership and how many were content with him as boss. That would say a lot about how smart or good he was as a gangster.
Posted By: night_timer

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/05/18 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by RollinBones
you don't reach the status he had by being a dipshit, the guy definitely had brains. proven even more by the direction it looked like he wanted to take the gambino's. if anything he might have been a little ahead of his time in some instances.

it seems like he just fell out of touch with his rank and file guys towards the end and it cost him.

I'm the OP, and your views are the same as mine. Paul was white collar, but so was Sammy. Paul was trying to modernize the Gambinos, even if the blue collar faction were confused by the change of plans. More money, less risk, less violence. Mob activities that resemble 'legitimate' business are going to attract less 'heat' from police attention.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/05/18 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by night_timer
Originally Posted by RollinBones

I'm the OP, and your views are the same as mine. Paul was white collar, but so was Sammy. Paul was trying to modernize the Gambinos, even if the blue collar faction were confused by the change of plans. More money, less risk, less violence. Mob activities that resemble 'legitimate' business are going to attract less 'heat' from police attention.

Yes but how much gambinos during Castellano reign was white collar mobster and how much was blue collar mobsters? Carlo Gambino made 2 underboss: castellano run the white collar rackets and neil dellacroce run the blue collar rackets. Castellano as boss was too focused to white collar rackets that made more money,Les violence ecc but again the gambinos are a criminal organization not a joint-stock company.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/05/18 03:31 PM

Sammy the Bull
derided Paul as a "racketeer," while he and Gott were "gangsters."
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/06/18 08:08 AM

I would say Castellano was a smart gangster. Just not smart enough.

He was involved in street business, or at least loan sharking. Then he was smart enough to infiltrate legitimate business, becoming a major player in the meat industry. If I remember correctly, after doing a bit of time for a dumb robbery as a kid, he only did a year for contempt throughout decades of being a criminal. That's smart. Then he made some major blunders as boss.

There was a commission meeting in 1989 too BTW. Chin & Mangano, Gotti & Gravano, Amuso & Casso.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/06/18 05:56 PM

What's Smart about being a wiseguy or gangster...Especially today..You get caught, go to jail for a number of years. Your Family is left with nothing. Your rotting in Jail and your racket is taken over by someone else. At least years ago they respected jail time and took care of your Family and interests...Look at Genie, He lost 30 years of his life..Does the end justify the means..?

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/06/18 07:24 PM

What's Smart about being a wiseguy or gangster...Especially today..You get caught, go to jail for a number of years. Your Family is left with nothing. Your rotting in Jail and your racket is taken over by someone else. At least years ago they respected jail time and took care of your Family and interests...Look at Genie, He lost 30 years of his life..Does the end justify the means..?

I agree with you 100 percent. I guess I interpreted this topic more as a hypothetical question
Posted By: Neo

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/06/18 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni

"We're not children here. The law is...how should I put it? A convenience. Or a convenience for some people, and an inconvenience for other people. Like, take the law that says you can't go into someone else's house. I have a house, so, hey, I like that law. The guy without a house...what's he think of it? Stay out in the rain, schnook. That’s what the law means to him."

I think John Gotti said that, if I'm not mistaken.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/09/18 01:12 PM

Joe Massino confirmed that when Paul Castellano got killed, there was never another Commission meeting there. But he acknowledged however that top leaders did and do get together sometimes.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/09/18 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Joe Massino confirmed that when Paul Castellano got killed, there was never another Commission meeting there. But he acknowledged however that top leaders did and do get together sometimes.

I always wondered who the informant was that let them know there was gonna ba a commission meeting in 84 scarpa maybe?
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/09/18 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by night_timer
I wanted to create a 'poll' to gather votes on this topic, but I don't know how to do that. So, I'll just ask the question:

Was Paul Castellano a good gangster?

Everyone comes out with comments like "Castellano was not a street guy!" That's probably true. Paul made a few mistakes, due to his greed, but what gangster isn't in 'the life ' for the money?

I mean, John Gotti took Paul's job and stupidly tried to grab the limelight. Is that a good gangster?

No
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/10/18 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by BarrettM

Bruno, despite his reputation as the business-smart don, was letting Gambino affiliates deal on his territory while cutting out his own made men from doing the same. Not too smart.

I don't think they were in Bruno's family, they were in Gambino's family. They weren't just Gambino affiliates, they were Carlo's blood family. In the event of any sitdown they had the backing of the boss of an NYC family. I would think they could pretty much do what they wanted. As long as they didn't take from Bruno's family, what was he going to do about it?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/10/18 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave

I don't think they were in Bruno's family, they were in Gambino's family. They weren't just Gambino affiliates, they were Carlo's blood family. In the event of any sitdown they had the backing of the boss of an NYC family. I would think they could pretty much do what they wanted. As long as they didn't take from Bruno's family, what was he going to do about it?

Bruno was right drugs made guys flip and he was able to get guys off when they got pinched because they / he stuck to the regular mob staples the way the judges and other city officials wanted so he was able to operate much easier.

But he was at odds with his mussel “ Testa and if he had not been at odds for so many years he would of gotten word that North Jersey was making a move .

Same deal with Castellano he was a good boss but I am sure Carlo would of thought that Castellano would of had a crew solid behind him but he was soft and allowed the street to come and get him.

His downfall was just that when 95% of your company is street level guys you need street guys watching street guys , and just like Bruno they thought guys would follow the rules but in that life forget about it .

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/10/18 12:38 AM

It was also the promotion of Bilotti to underboss that helped trigger the murders.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/10/18 01:56 AM

nah
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/10/18 02:36 AM

I just can't believe that he would name Bilotti his underboss and then the two of them still travel together unarmed.He had know idea not a freakin clue what Gotti had in mind.He was obviously way out of touch with his soldiers.The fact he let Gigante kill the capo.He made some very dumb decisions indeed

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 12/10/18 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by MemphisMafia
I just can't believe that he would name Bilotti his underboss and then the two of them still travel together unarmed.He had know idea not a freakin clue what Gotti had in mind.He was obviously way out of touch with his soldiers.The fact he let Gigante kill the capo.He made some very dumb decisions indeed

NOBODY would expect a mob hit of the boss at that time. The commission trial was going on and that sort of thing didnt happen.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/11/19 12:39 AM

On this day in 1983, Roy DeMeo was found murdered in his abandoned car trunk. He had been shot multiple times in the head and had a bullet wound in his hand.

I heard about Castellano ordering it but never knew he was actually indicted.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/11/19 03:28 AM

Definitely smart but lost touch with the rank and file. The fact that no one in the organisation of the hit broke rank to tell Paul speaks volumes. Gotti should’ve been hit. Could you imagine chin allowing a gotti and his crew to grow?!!! Never. He would’ve thrown the gotti bros off buildings like he done with some other bros. Just lost touch and got too comfortable as number one which is never advisable from history. Mobsters are ruthless criminals looking to take advantage all the time. Paul was too worried about the case by this stage

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/11/19 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Definitely smart but lost touch with the rank and file. The fact that no one in the organisation of the hit broke rank to tell Paul speaks volumes. Gotti should’ve been hit. Could you imagine chin allowing a gotti and his crew to grow?!!! Never. He would’ve thrown the gotti bros off buildings like he done with some other bros. Just lost touch and got too comfortable as number one which is never advisable from history. Mobsters are ruthless criminals looking to take advantage all the time. Paul was too worried about the case by this stage

well I do think Paul wanted to get rid of Gotti BUT Two things saved Gotti. The first was neil of course. Even though neil was dying of cancer for over a year he still held a lot of weight and was able to hold Paul off. Also Paul was dealint with the Commission trial so he didnt want to attract much heat. Pauls biggest mistake was naming Bilotti and Tommy Gambino as his successors if he went to jail. If he would of went to Decicco first who he was very close to AND was respected by the whole family then Gotti would of either been dead eventually or broken down into a soldier with no power anymore
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/12/19 03:26 AM

Was Castellano smart ?? Of course he was...He knew white collar crimes far better then Gotti ever would..

Was he a smart street boss ?? No
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/12/19 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Was Castellano smart ?? Of course he was...He knew white collar crimes far better then Gotti ever would..

Was he a smart street boss ?? No

To the point & correct.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/14/19 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by Serpiente

Bruno was right drugs made guys flip and he was able to get guys off when they got pinched because they / he stuck to the regular mob staples the way the judges and other city officials wanted so he was able to operate much easier.

But he was at odds with his mussel “ Testa and if he had not been at odds for so many years he would of gotten word that North Jersey was making a move .

Same deal with Castellano he was a good boss but I am sure Carlo would of thought that Castellano would of had a crew solid behind him but he was soft and allowed the street to come and get him.

His downfall was just that when 95% of your company is street level guys you need street guys watching street guys , and just like Bruno they thought guys would follow the rules but in that life forget about it .

It was more Carlo Gambino's mistake he should have made Neil boss and Paul U/B...

Paul should have been in charge off all the white collar rackets.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/14/19 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Originally Posted by Serpiente

It was more Carlo Gambino's mistake he should have made Neil boss and Paul U/B...

Paul should have been in charge off all the white collar rackets.

honestly neil would of never made a good boss. Yes he was well respected but he was constantly under indictment and didnt know much about the rackets outside of loansharking,gambling,and hijacking, he was also in jail when Carlo was dying and it was Big Paul who was basically acting boss since 1975. Look im not proclaiming Paul as a great boss but I understand his reasoning

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/14/19 09:19 PM

sicilian vs nappy..relation vs outsider..lets not forget neil and rava situation..

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/14/19 09:57 PM

I just dont think neil would of lasted long as a boss. He was in jail from 1973-1976 then in 1979 he got indicted for a murder but the bergin crew took out the other defendent which saved him, then by 83-84 he had cancer along with the RICO and commission trials. Also he groomed Gotti which basically killed the Gambinos. Like I said Neil was well respected but that doesnt mean he would of made a good or stable boss
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/15/19 12:48 AM

@Bensonhurst

I don't think Neil would have been a good boss. Had to many indictments in his name; and I don't think he knew much about other rackets in the family except those he controlled. Yea; He was respected but I believe Paul was the better of the two.

I got a question; if Paul and Neil weren't suitable successors to Carlo.

Who would have been other figures in the family that possibly had a shot to take over once Carlo died in 1976?

James Failla? Tommy Gambino? Joseph Armone? One name I think could have had a real good shot; Anthony Scotto? Believe he was still a captain at that time and had clout in the legitimate world. Very well respected by politicians; unions and close to Carlo.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/15/19 02:02 PM

Probably should have been:
Tommy Gambino because he was the Heir to the throne and married to Luchese.

Than Neil, because Tommy, was so weak Neil, would provide the muscle.

Paul #3 and in charge of the while collar rackets

Each provided a different purpose and should have not stepped in each other.

Meaning Neil, had no interest in running white collar rackets.

Paul had no interest in being the work horse crew that admin needs to keep everyone in check.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/15/19 04:34 PM

His brother Paolo Gambino would be a candidate, but I couldn't find out when he died.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/15/19 09:18 PM

@Bensonhurst

I don't think Tommy would have been a good boss but it's certainly plausible. Did other families respect him? He certainly would have needed a crew of killers to combat those who viewed him as weak boss. I think he would have had a longer reign then Paul just because of who he was. Who also wants to be involved in the murder of Don Carlo's son?

@ Hollander

Don't know much about Paolo Gambino. Just know he was a captain; Was he a powerhouse?

I think Anthony Scotto could have succeeded Carlo. He was incredibly smart. Just like I said about Tommy Gambino; He would need a crew of killers because I honestly dont think he was in-touch with the streets.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/15/19 09:24 PM

Anthony Scotto?

I don't really know much about him.

Other than his daughter Rosanna is pretty HOT!!

LOL

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/15/19 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Zavattoni

@ Hollander

Don't know much about Paolo Gambino. Just know he was a captain; Was he a powerhouse?

I agree there´s little information about him. From what I've gathered "Don Paolo" was very respected and played a big role in the family.
Among his closest criminal associates were his brother Carlo, Frank Scalise, Joseph Profaci and Lucky Luciano.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/16/19 01:34 AM

@Bensonhurst;

Anthony Scotto was a powerful Captain for Carlo. He was one of the heads of the ILA; which represented longshore workers. He was connected to many political figures; Even considered to be Jimmy Carter's Secretary of Labor. He was eventually put to pasture eventually by either Castellano; or Gotti. I believe the latter. He's legitimate now. IMO; He's one of the most intriguing mob guys I'v ever heard about. Able to be weave through illegitimate activity and legitimate and still be thriving in his elderly age without law enforcement breathing down his back.

@Hollander.

Didn't know that.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/16/19 05:25 AM

Thank you
What legit business does he have?
Posted By: bobbybacino

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/17/19 11:59 AM

His son runs a restraunt they started called Scottos since 1993 and his daughter is an anchor on fox 5 new York for 26 years.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/17/19 04:48 PM

@Bensonhurst

He runs Fresco. Heard the food is good.

I think he had a chance to succed Carlo or Paul. If he didnt get caught up into racketeering charges in 1979; I think he could have risen above Captain.

Paul was on tape saying they were gunna have a President; He was raving about how Scotto was gunna take over the ILA union or have a spot in Jimmy Carter's cabinet. Not sure which one.

Gotti gave him a favor by replacing him with his own guy. Purely legitimate now.

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/18/19 06:32 PM

So he owns two restaurants?

Scotto' and Frescoes?
Where in NYC

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/18/19 08:35 PM

I think just 1. It's called Fresco by Scotto.
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/18/19 11:50 PM

The smart ones don't end up gunned down in the street. He wouldn't have made boss if he wasn't related to Carlo. He lost a chess match to Gotti, so I'd say no. Probably a smart businessman type that would have made it in the legit world, but definitely not a street guy or savvy to the street politics. Need both to be a smart gangster.

But then again, he made a fortune and set his kids up in legitimate businesses---they're set for life with most likely generational type wealth so he did reach heights most don't.......

Re: Was Paul Castellano A Smart Gangster? - 01/19/19 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Goldy
The smart ones don't end up gunned down in the street. He wouldn't have made boss if he wasn't related to Carlo. He lost a chess match to Gotti, so I'd say no. Probably a smart businessman type that would have made it in the legit world, but definitely not a street guy or savvy to the street politics. Need both to be a smart gangster.

But then again, he made a fortune and set his kids up in legitimate businesses---they're set for life with most likely generational type wealth so he did reach heights most don't.......

He was smart. Also he wasnt in trouble with the law constantly like Neil was. He wasnt playing a chess match with Gotti. Lets be honest Frank Decicco and Sammy Gravano were basically the main reason it went down in the first place. Now im not trying to praise Paul or anything, he clearly made mistakes. Letting Frank Piccolo die was a dumb decision as well as raising his tribute to 15 percent.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET