Home

Wiseguys being mugged

Posted By: Dias

Wiseguys being mugged - 11/26/18 09:30 PM

I'm sure that this may happened to a few of them, but do you guys know any story?
What did their associates and other wiseguys would think about that?
Posted By: Regoparker100

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/27/18 01:04 AM

I don't know, but Tom and Rosemary Uva stands out to me, as they held up mob-own social clubs throughout New York in the 90s. Word got out to have the two killed, and Dominick Pizzonia, a Gambino capo, had them allegedly shot several times in the head in Ozone Park while they were out on a last-minute Christmas shopping spree.
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/27/18 02:36 AM

Great movie
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/27/18 04:10 PM

Joe Pistone was not a wiseguy, but he was masquerading as a wiseguy in his undercover FBI role. In this book, he says he was mugged on the street by a guy who held a knife to him, but was rescued by Sonny Black Napolitano, who punched the mugger out.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/27/18 06:12 PM

Few years ago there was a violent fight in prison between italians and Albanians because an old mafioso (maybe John Gambino) was beaten and stripped by the albanians and the italians retalieted;Greg Scarpa jr attacked Vittorio Amuso in the middle 1990s because Amuso said that scarpa father was a rat; sal miciotta beaten up Casso in the rat wing of the prison.
Posted By: Slimshady

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/27/18 07:27 PM

When the fight happened in prison, John Gambino was no longer in prison. And i dont think a wiseguy was ever stripped in that incident. Ur confusing that with another incident that happened a long time ago.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/27/18 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Slimshady
When the fight happened in prison, John Gambino was no longer in prison. And i dont think a wiseguy was ever stripped in that incident. Ur confusing that with another incident that happened a long time ago.

Yeah you right,the fight was in dambury. Anyway the other fight that I cited are true.
Posted By: Dias

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/28/18 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Slimshady

Yeah you right,the fight was in dambury. Anyway the other fight that I cited are true.

But what if that really happened? Being stripped in a robbery.
If a wiseguy gives all his money in a situation where he is being threatened to be beaten or threatened with a knife, is he going to be looked down among his partners in crime?
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/28/18 09:08 PM

What are they supposed to do? Karate chop a knife out of someone's hand? They aren't ninjas. What can you do if it's some random mugging? If they know or find out who did and did nothing, then I could see them getting looked down on, they'd be a mark.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/28/18 11:13 PM

Donnie in ‘way of the wiseguy’ said him and Lefty got robbed coming out of an all night card game by a local junkie

Nuggets are opportunists, bare in mind most wiseguys are Middle Aged out of shape men. To most people they look like everyday people

Whereas a mugger is unlikely to mess with someone physically built for example

Joel Waverley Cacace once killer a robber- he overpowered a crook and used his gun against him. There was 2 or 3 robbers
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/29/18 02:22 AM

WTF are you guys talkin bout here.... you get mugged?????

These guys rob each other and anyone else on any given day or opportunity.

It’s not like Superman deflecting bullets...... if some Fuca comes up on you to rob, you fight... or hand it over for whatever reason or you puss out... just like anybody else.

The circumstances are different for every situation and every person.

Know of a guy who would never let anyone ever look at him funny, forget about his possessions but since he was with his wife and daughter and did not want them to be hurt or see him go off, he handed over a wad of cash to a crack head and let the guy run off.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/29/18 05:02 PM

Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Wiseguys being mugged - 11/29/18 09:38 PM

Gotti used to walk around with his huge pinkie ring and expensive watch. I guarantee u if he didn’t have his body guards with him, it’ll be another story

An old friend of mine who stood about 6’1 and was well built (he was also a bouncer), told me he got attacked and robbed whilst working as a delivery driver

He came out of a lift and 3 guys jumped him. They had a knife and bat, he managed to run off but did sustain some minor injuries

So it happens!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET