Home

Whitey Bulger dead

Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 04:16 PM

According to various reports... Whitey killed in federal prison in WV.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 04:24 PM

Somebody killed him, all this stuff don't add up
Posted By: pmac

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 04:32 PM

Really he got killed. Karma. Good riddance
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 04:36 PM

wonder about all the secrets he took to his grave, regardless of what he did his story was unique.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 04:36 PM

https://www.wvnews.com/news/wvnews/...c8443ca-ea29-5bf6-9036-8a7f32ba6121.html

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...tivity/9HRWu5qzhGHv5K47OhfUGO/story.html

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 04:37 PM

My crazy bank robbing childhood friend is in that west virg. Prison .

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 04:41 PM

I'm not saying someone actually killed him, from a conspiracy point of view, I believe he was silenced

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 04:42 PM

Oh shit! Somebody did kill him!!!
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 04:45 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6334189/Boston-gangster-Whitey-Bulger-killed-bars.html

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 04:47 PM

I wouldnt be shocked my friend and the goons he hangs with in the prison pics i seen. Crazy i hope not he got sent to walpole ddu when he was 18 never been the same since guy just does crazy shit. Hes the one i rambled about afew weeks back when i was told to go to aa na lol
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
Oh shit! Somebody did kill him!!!

Was the mob for sure,anyone know if there are mobsters in Hazelton? lol lol lol
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:08 PM

Why kill an 89 year old man in jail? Unless he was gonna rat it doesn't seem like a good move.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:16 PM

Rest in piss.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:17 PM

oh well..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by pmac

Woah! I thought you loved gangsters. Is this really pmac?
Posted By: F_white

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:23 PM

😂😂😂😊😂😂😂

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:29 PM

Rat. Women killer. Skinner. Nop moe he can die. No flowers for him

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:31 PM

Kill a 89 old for clout a name. Or prison code which why im surprised he was in that place. Shits bad .

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:31 PM

White gang is big there. I dont no if there Ab but something close

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:35 PM

Maybe it was like father geoghan were the guy ran in his cell and just stomp him to pancakes
Posted By: NickleCity

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:39 PM

I'm not saying someone actually killed him, from a conspiracy point of view, I believe he was silenced

Do you think it has to do with the fact that he started talking about the CIA MK-Ultra drug experimentation on him? ...

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:41 PM

He should have been in protected custody, it something tells me his death won't be investigated

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:43 PM

Maybe it was like father geoghan were the guy ran in his cell and just stomp him to pancakes

Father Geoghan was a stone gangster.
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by tenpin477
Why kill an 89 year old man in jail? Unless he was gonna rat it doesn't seem like a good move.

Three potential reasons:

Reason 1 - He obviously pissed a lot of people off when he was on the streets. He may have killed someone and the victim may have had a family member locked up who wanted revenge.

Reason 2 - Regardless of whether you think he was an actual snitch, or simply used Connolly for protection and never gave him real info, he was still considered a snitch by many people.

Reason 3 - Some young punk may simply have wanted some street cred for taking out a street legend. Simple as that.
Posted By: maatsetungi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:51 PM

Three people briefed on the situation, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said a fellow inmate with Mafia ties was being investigated for the slaying of the 89-year-old Bulger at the US Penitentiary Hazelton.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ory.html?p1=Article_Trending_Most_Viewed

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Stubbs

Three potential reasons:

Reason 1 - He obviously pissed a lot of people off when he was on the streets. He may have killed someone and the victim may have had a family member locked up who wanted revenge.

Reason 2 - Regardless of whether you think he was an actual snitch, or simply used Connolly for protection and never gave him real info, he was still considered a snitch by many people.

Reason 3 - Some young punk may simply have wanted some street cred for taking out a street legend. Simple as that.

What credibility could one possibly derive from murdering an 89 year old man? It's a bitch move.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:57 PM

Rat. Women killer. Skinner. Nop moe he can die. No flowers for him

You must really hate Allie Persico, Greg Scarpa and Roy De Meo then.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 05:59 PM

Where is Oak so he can gloat over his prophetic words in the other Bulger thread? Giacomo, too, had posts with ominous foreshadowing.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 06:04 PM

There were already concerns about staffing at the facility.
Posted By: Ant2000

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 06:05 PM

Rumor is it was the Mafia who killed him. One thing is sure about the Mob and it stands true, no matter how long it takes they will be patient to get revenge.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Three potential reasons:

What credibility could one possibly derive from murdering an 89 year old man? It's a bitch move.

Not saying it makes sense. But in demented street logic, that 89 year old man was one of the most famous gangsters in US history. He was the subject of countless books and a movie starring Johnny Depp. Killing him cements the killer's name in the streets... again trying to think like a low-level hood/ or a mob associate trying to make a name for themselves.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 06:26 PM

Three potential reasons:

Bulger isnt a simple 89 y old,was the man who inspired the black mass movie and in prison for a lone wolf kill a famous man is a way to survive.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 07:03 PM

Three potential reasons:

Not saying it makes sense. But in demented street logic, that 89 year old man was one of the most famous gangsters in US history. He was the subject of countless books and a movie starring Johnny Depp. Killing him cements the killer's name in the streets... again trying to think like a low-level hood/ or a mob associate trying to make a name for themselves.

Don't get me wrong, Stubbs, I knew where you were coming from. I just don't understand their logic.

I mean I thought it was shitty of Greg Scarpa's son to beat up Vic Amuso that time because of Amuso's age and Amuso had only just turned 60.

These people must think Lennox Lewis v Floyd Mayweather would be a fair fight.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 07:19 PM

This does not add up as a typical prison killing. He's transferred, then killed a day later. Not a good look for the federal prison system.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
This does not add up as a typical prison killing. He's transferred, then killed a day later. Not a good look for the federal prison system.

+one
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 07:55 PM

Take this for what it’s worth...

A member on BH said he saw on Twitter that supposedly he was wheeled into a corner where there were no cameras and 3 guys beat him with a slock and gouged out his eyes with a shiv.

Another poster said he heard the same thing.

A slock is a lock in a sock. Anything solid inside of a sock is a common prison weapon. Hard soap, canned goods, etc. have also been known to be used.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:06 PM

Pussy move, he wasn't a threat to anyone but the government

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:08 PM

article talking about the beating. Mentions the 3 had mafia ties.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bars.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:18 PM

I dont think anybody us bad as jace lol. Anyway like you said good riddance
Posted By: M_Martino

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:20 PM

Sounds like an old beef being settled. He had a lot of enemies.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
article talking about the beating. Mentions the 3 had mafia ties.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bars.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Damn, from that article:

Law enforcement sources tell DailyMail.com that Whitey had been talking about outing people in the FBI – people in the top echelon of the informant program.

The sources said he hadn't even been processed at the West Virginia facility when he was killed. But someone who knew he was being transferred put the word out - the killer had to know he was coming.

It may not be a coincidence that Rep. Stephen Lynch is from Southie, Bulger's old turf. The Massachusetts Democrat last year introduced the Confidential Informant Accountability Act - which calls for congressional oversight into the selection and use of confidential informants. It's possible that Bulger was set to open up to someone on Lynch's team with claims of abuses in the program, and word got out.

Bulger's brother John told the on Tuesday that the family had not yet been notified of his death.

Meanwhile, a fellow inmate with Mafia connections is being investigated in the homicide, three sources briefed on the investigation told the Globe.

Would be wild if a high ranking FBI agent from Boston passed along word to an incarcerated mobster from Boston to take him out... passed him word that Bulger was being transferred there to shut him up.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by M_Martino
Sounds like an old beef being settled. He had a lot of enemies.

Thats true. Although its a bit risky given how high profile he was. Its a fitting end to him though....almost like a movie. Lasting all those years on the run until he finally caught and is killed instead of dying naturally

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher

I dont think anybody us bad as jace lol. Anyway like you said good riddance

LOL pmac knows his stuff. Knows more than I do about the mob. I'm just breaking balls.

Careful about mentioning Jace. If you say her name five times in front of the mirror she will be back on the forum.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:53 PM

if its boston guys 1 name will be craig

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:55 PM

If what some people are saying is true and he had his eyes gouged out etc. then that's absolutely inexcusable on the part of whoever did it.

Shooting someone is one thing but at least it's an impersonal and perfunctory method of killing another criminal. Gouging etc. is more like what a serial killer with bad brain wiring would do.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:57 PM

moe why would i hate allie persico. im the persico family club president. if the lady mary bari wasn't working for the fbi she probaly be alive you think? demeo reap what you sow, scarpa was a full fledge fbi agaent. no flowers

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 08:58 PM

If what some people are saying is true and he had his eyes gouged out etc. then that's absolutely inexcusable on the part of whoever did it.

Shooting someone is one thing but at least it's an impersonal and perfunctory method of killing another criminal. Gouging etc. is more like what a serial killer with bad brain wiring would do

Agreed. Not trying to defend whitey but that really wasnt necessary. Plus he probably wasnt gonna live much longer anyway

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 09:01 PM

that guy mike donahue kids must be popping bottles. all his victims kids ect. if it went down like that and tommorrows the red sox parade and holloween.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 09:04 PM

This guy ruled with a reign of terror. He strangled women to death and had their teeth pulled out. He showed no mercy. And then he also ratted on his rivals. Not surprised that this happened to him. He killed dozens. Paul Weadick is there. Flemmi testified against him. He's doing life with no chance of parole. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he's involved, nothing to lose.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 09:12 PM

it was just on channel 7 the guy donahues widow said i wish i had a champange bottle so i could pop it then his son said something its was bleeped out
Posted By: FrankValenti

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Ant2000
Rumor is it was the Mafia who killed him. One thing is sure about the Mob and it stands true, no matter how long it takes they will be patient to get revenge.

Yes, I heard this as well. Apparently it was someone connected to the Italians. I have no idea if there's any truth to this though or if it's just people talking. Are there any known LCN members locked up at USP Hazelton?
Posted By: sittite

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 10:19 PM

Finally....woman killing rat bitch.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by FrankValenti

Yes, I heard this as well. Apparently it was someone connected to the Italians. I have no idea if there's any truth to this though or if it's just people talking. Are there any known LCN members locked up at USP Hazelton?

He gave up a lot of info on the Italians in Boston back in the 80s right?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 10:48 PM

Why would the Mafia kill whitey? Gravano walk around without a care in the world, even did 15 years in prison and nobody touched him, is the Mafia waiting for hi to turn 100 too? Say what you want about whitey but he was gangster to the bone and he never killed a defense less old an

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 10:49 PM

Old man

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 11:00 PM

Flemmi is a spineless coward, he stood there and watched whitey kill his girlfriend and was too much of a coward to stop him

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 11:36 PM

Winter Hill gang?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/18 11:53 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 12:02 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Anthony Casso transferred Organised Crime - Real Life 10/31/18
Re: Anthony Casso dead Organised Crime - Real Life 11/1/2018

I'm calling it right now.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 12:20 AM

Thier not touching anybody that's young enough t defend themselves, whoever participated in whitey's death have nothing to brag about
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 12:22 AM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-what-we-know/ar-BBP7FdL?ocid=spartanntp

Paul Weadick is housed there, lol.
Posted By: Sosueme123

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 12:41 AM

Freddy geas is being investigated about being involved

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 12:46 AM

Did he request his own transfer? If not, DOJ is going to have some explaining to do. This is a bad look. Even if he did request the transfer it doesn't look good. This is a man who has a history of working with law enforcement that were in collusion with organized crime, most notably at the federal level. A transfer of custody takes place, supervised by federal authorities, and a day later he's dead, while under the watch of federal authorities.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 12:49 AM

There are how many rats in that prison and he chooses an 89 year old as his victim.

Real tough guy.

He couldn't have found a 44 year old rat or something?

Supposedly Bulger's lawyer had been fighting for a transfer for several months because he was ill and wanted to get out of solitary confinement

Well, it's a good news bad news situation.

He got out of solitary confinement but he's dead as shit.
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 01:04 AM

He was a bad man. Still, hard not to feel a little sorry for a 89 year old in a wheelchair...I wonder how Catherine Greig found out l. Whatever he did he was still someones partner.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 01:08 AM

This murder discuss me, all of these young rats walking around freely
Posted By: FrankValenti

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 01:26 AM

He gave up a lot of info on the Italians in Boston back in the 80s right?[/quote]
Originally Posted by FrankValenti

He gave up a lot of info on the Italians in Boston back in the 80s right?

He did. From what I understand the FBI used him to put away the Italians during that time. He hurt a lot of people and went unaccounted for while they rotted/died in prison. The Boston Globe just published an article suggesting Freddy Geas is the suspected killer. I believe he was a small time New England guy. Geas was however involved in the murder of Springfield, MA based Genovese member Adolfo "Big Al" Bruno, which is what he is in prison for. The motive for Bulger's killing appears to be as simple as taking out a perceived rat.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...rmants/McRR1z3xV6005dS3H6rTiL/story.html
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 01:45 AM

He had some sense of humor:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Whitey+Bulger+alcatraz+photo&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS812US812&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=o2Me8CWyanTzVM%253A%252CTagtAJBdUOWhEM%252C_&usg=AI4_-kSb3YCkloRjXGLwndee40hCA8BFpw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinrdSTxq_eAhUNRK0KHSj-CLcQ9QEwCHoECAYQFA#imgrc=o2Me8CWyanTzVM:
Posted By: americafyeah

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by NickleCity

Do you think it has to do with the fact that he started talking about the CIA MK-Ultra drug experimentation on him? ...

yes

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 01:51 AM

You meant to tell me all that time he was in Florida, nobody knew he was there? I don't buy it

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 02:36 AM

There are so many suspicious things about his life since he'd been a fugitive. Walking around Santa Monica like Jack Tripper for all those years. Out of nowhere, he's suddenly arrested. The timeline since then makes his arrest seem more suspicious than his time on the lam. Everyone knew why he was free all of that time. You don't even have to be a beginners' level conspiracy theorist. It's the arrest that's puzzling. Why then? Then he's killed at age 89. As someone said earlier, there are snitches with as much notoriety as him walking around without a care in the world, like Gravano. I don't buy it was revenge for the snitching or anything like that. So, what does that leave? What is the one remaining threat he could pose to anyone?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 02:44 AM

There are so many suspicious things about his life since he'd been a fugitive. Walking around Santa Monica like Jack Tripper for all those years. Out of nowhere, he's suddenly arrested. The timeline since then makes his arrest seem more suspicious than his time on the lam. Everyone knew why he was free all of that time. You don't even have to be a beginners' level conspiracy theorist. It's the arrest that's puzzling. Why then? Then he's killed at age 89. As someone said earlier, there are snitches with as much notoriety as him walking around without a care in the world, like Gravano. I don't buy it was revenge for the snitching or anything like that. So, what does that leave? What is the one remaining threat he could pose to anyone?

Well said
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 04:49 AM

A snitch is a snitch no matter how old you get, especially in prison. So was he with general population inmates? If so, it makes sense. I never heard of a known snitch getting a pass for being too old. And if certain authorities had it out for him, all they have to do is let him fall through the cracks with regular inmates. It happens from time to time with child molesters.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 05:20 AM

You also have to keep in mind that prison is different than the streets. Maybe people on the streets don’t go out of their way to kill rats because they don’t want to risk their freedom over it. But there’s plenty of prisoners serving life sentences with little to lose and will gladly take out a known rat. One article claims that Whitey requested general population.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 08:55 AM

“Freddy hated rats” – Meet the hitman who allegedly murdered mob boss Whitey Bulger behind bars http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...e-hitman-who-allegedly-murdered-mob-boss

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:07 AM

i think whitey believed he wasnt a snitch. its gets real murky with his relationship with the feds. were they dirty yes, were they selling him infomation seems so. did he give them any info to hurt the mafia .......... he knew his right hand man flemmi did and he could have told them he was there partner in gambling. so wasnt the guy i grew up wit double checked hes in another federal prison hell hole lee usp in west virginia. tmz who when report shit usally nails it had a source in the prison saying they rolled him in his wheelchair to a corner where the cams dont get and smashed him. they shanks didnt cutt his eyes out. some crazy shit
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:08 AM

There are how many rats in that prison and he chooses an 89 year old as his victim.

Real tough guy.

He couldn't have found a 44 year old rat or something?

Supposedly Bulger's lawyer had been fighting for a transfer for several months because he was ill and wanted to get out of solitary confinement

Well, it's a good news bad news situation.

He got out of solitary confinement but he's dead as shit.

In the regular world yeah..... but this was done as a hit or favor or personal but no doubt a retaliation move.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:09 AM

dont fear the reaper. more cowbell

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:10 AM

the hour before you go to work goes to fast 1 coffee some internet a shit and life stinks

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:19 AM

guess this is a good look from the springfield crew get the back some clout. but 2 made guys thar ratted im pretty sure refused witsec and went back to western ma. im mean the news and press are running as mafia payback but i have a feeling since this guy freddy isnt a made guy or italian he might have joined some white prison gang. oh yaeh tmz said his head was cave in or lumpy. gross. why the fuck wasnt bulger in a prison hospital? if a family member comes forth they have a nice lawsuit. doubt they will.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:21 AM

89 and in a wheel chair in a max facility. maybe he was just there for a overnight stop to where ever he was heading
Posted By: southend

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:28 AM

How the fuck any of you on here saying you feel sorry about this piece of shits demise truly amazes me. This guy was the worst of the worst without having to go into why because we all know Whitey Bulger. This is the best ending we could've asked for.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:42 AM

guess this is a good look from the springfield crew get the back some clout. but 2 made guys thar ratted im pretty sure refused witsec and went back to western ma. im mean the news and press are running as mafia payback but i have a feeling since this guy freddy isnt a made guy or italian he might have joined some white prison gang. oh yaeh tmz said his head was cave in or lumpy. gross. why the fuck wasnt bulger in a prison hospital? if a family member comes forth they have a nice lawsuit. doubt they will.

His brother will.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:52 AM

Wow, never seen this one coming...

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by southend
How the fuck any of you on here saying you feel sorry about this piece of shits demise truly amazes me. This guy was the worst of the worst without having to go into why because we all know Whitey Bulger. This is the best ending we could've asked for.

Agreed 100%. As I said earlier, this guy was ruthless and it was a reign of terror. He murdered innocent people too. Michael Donahue didn't deserve what happened to him just giving a ride home to the wrong guy. He had three little kids at home! How much do you think their life was impacted forever? Add on all the family members of the victims and he easily ruined hundreds of lives. Talk to anyone who has lost a loved one suddenly (I'm in that group). It scars you for life, and then for that person to be murdered on top of it. He killed women!

Freddy Geas was never getting out anyways. And much like the guy who snuffed out Father Geoghan, he is going to be a jailhouse legend now.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-guilt/ejVQufJqRzNmqLVLrctzYO/story.html

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 12:46 PM

Gerry calahan spirts talk legend in Boston is saying fred geas will be honord on a duckboat today with the red Sox hes going in on whitey lol
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 01:08 PM

Bulger was a piece of shit who deserved his fate many times over. I am with Oak and a few others on this. BOP has a lot of explaining to do. To me I have two hypotheses. 1. Someone reached out to someone in the BOP to get this done and paid a good chunk of money to have this happen. 2. Someone in BOP or LE pulled strings to get this done for a personal vendetta. SoCal, is right when he says COs have let certain individuals slip through the cracks and end up hurt or dead. If it is the second case, then that is a big problem, cause what is there preventing it from happening to someone else? The COs, did not lay a finger on him but they are accountable for what happened to Bulger.
He was in Oklahoma, then went to Coleman II in Florida and not long after that, he was transferred to West Virginia. What got to me was the pictures showing his time in Coleman II right before he was transferred. He looked like a broken old man. His Oklahoma to Florida pictures showed he was indeed sick, but not to the state he looked like from his Florida to West Virginia. That raised alarms to me as he was only in Florida for a short time, and as I had said in the other thread, Coleman II is not known for that even with his illness. 6 to 8 months in Florida, then transferred to West Virginia? Something does not seem right to me.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 01:14 PM

I dont recall anyone on here saying they feel sorry for Bulger. Personally I felt letting him rot in prison was a bigger punishment

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 01:40 PM

It even made the prime time news over here, with some footage of The Departed.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
It even made the prime time news over here, with some footage of The Departed.

It is a big story considering the history behind it. remember his capture which would of been an even bigger story but it happened the same time we got bin laden

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 02:02 PM

Tmz saying they tried to cutt his tongue out dammmmm
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 02:26 PM

So was he wheeled to a place away from cameras or was he in his cell. And why should a 89 year old in a wheelchair still in a USP high ?

He was probably on his way out naturally in the next year, isnt there a federal statute that allows for death penalty to be brought against someone with Lwop who commits a murder...I have a feeling the government will just sweep it under the rug and just send this guy to Florence.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 02:39 PM

I don't feel sorry for him. I'm just not one of those guys who gets a perverse satisfaction out of the sordid details of what happened to him. And no, I don't think he deserved to be sadistically tortured. I don't think anybody does. It's what separates us from animals. As I said, shooting is bad but it's impersonal and not drawn out. A frenzied stabbing is bad but it's impulsive and quick. What apparently happened to Bulger is like something budding serial killers would get kicks watching in the darkest recesses of the internet.

Bulger got his legally meted punishment. Slowly rotting in prison for the end of his days. Why should some other jagoff who has never contributed anything to society and who has caused his own untold pain to other families be the arbiter of Bulger's punishment? Why should he get to play God?

People acting as if guys like Geas deserve to be on a higher pedestal than people like Bulger just because "they ain't a rat" or they "didn't break the street code" is the same kind of nonsense credo guys like the AB or KKK live their life by. Guys with single digit IQ's thinking they are better than black people or Jews just because they are white or Christian.

Shit like what happened to Bulger is why you don't give criminals a pulpit to preach morals and ethics.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 02:43 PM

Good friend was a bartender in Santa Monica and whitey was there alot, a dive bar and was kind of hiding out in plain site when he was at the bar but my buddy knew and some regulars knew who he was despite the disguise
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by merlino
Good friend was a bartender in Santa Monica and whitey was there alot, a dive bar and was kind of hiding out in plain site when he was at the bar but my buddy knew and some regulars knew who he was despite the disguise

No way, none of them would not turn Whitey in for the reward money that was being offered!
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 03:16 PM

Has anyone seen/heard from New England? Im worried....
Posted By: ChrissyScars

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari

Bulger was a piece of shit who deserved his fate many times over. I am with Oak and a few others on this. BOP has a lot of explaining to do. To me I have two hypotheses. 1. Someone reached out to someone in the BOP to get this done and paid a good chunk of money to have this happen. 2. Someone in BOP or LE pulled strings to get this done for a personal vendetta. SoCal, is right when he says COs have let certain individuals slip through the cracks and end up hurt or dead. If it is the second case, then that is a big problem, cause what is there preventing it from happening to someone else? The COs, did not lay a finger on him but they are accountable for what happened to Bulger.
He was in Oklahoma, then went to Coleman II in Florida and not long after that, he was transferred to West Virginia. What got to me was the pictures showing his time in Coleman II right before he was transferred. He looked like a broken old man. His Oklahoma to Florida pictures showed he was indeed sick, but not to the state he looked like from his Florida to West Virginia. That raised alarms to me as he was only in Florida for a short time, and as I had said in the other thread, Coleman II is not known for that even with his illness. 6 to 8 months in Florida, then transferred to West Virginia? Something does not seem right to me.

Giacomo, anywhere we can see those pictures?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 04:05 PM

Freddy Geas......

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti

No way, none of them would not turn Whitey in for the reward money that was being offered!

100% true or could be some other guy looking like him wearing a disguise and talking in a round about way that he was whitey bulger

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 04:47 PM

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...bulger/qJayh4icjnsqmRDAbrNxPK/story.html

"Jurors found that Mr. Bulger participated in the slayings of Hussey, Wheeler, Halloran, Donahue, Callahan, Barrett, McIntyre, Paul McGonagle, King, Edward Connors, and Richard Castucci. They found prosecutors failed to prove he participated in the slayings of Michael Milano, Al Plummer, William O’Brien, James O’Toole, Al Notarangeli, James Sousa, and Francis Leonard.

Jurors were unable to reach a verdict on whether Mr. Bulger participated in the 1981 slaying of 26-year-old Debra Davis, who was Flemmi’s girlfriend.

In addition to his longtime companion Greig, who remains incarcerated, and his brothers, William and John, both of South Boston, Mr. Bulger leaves three sisters, Jean Holland of Quincy, Sheila McKeon of Hull, and Carol McCarthy of South Boston.

In a letter after his capture to Sunday, his former prison friend, Mr. Bulger wrote: “I had a good life and I Lived! . . . [expletive] Society + its Court System! I’ll laugh when I exit this world.’’"

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 04:50 PM

I'm sure mobsters and feds knew too

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 05:18 PM

Sonny mcleans in santa monica was bar my buddy worked at that whitey hung out at from time to time
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 06:59 PM

A member on BH said he saw on Twitter that supposedly he was wheeled into a corner where there were no cameras and 3 guys beat him with a slock and gouged out his eyes with a shiv.

A slock is a lock in a sock. Anything solid inside of a sock is a common prison weapon. Hard soap, canned goods, etc. have also been known to be used.

Good point Mikey...Rememeber the movie "Bad Boys" w/Sean Penn where he beat the dude w/ a towel full of soda cans??

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 07:22 PM

oh wow hood . bringing it back good old flick. his cellmate builds a bomb or someshit with his radio he was like a nerd killer kid lol. the guard from shawshank redemption in it hes like the rival gang dude muscle. i seen it on ifc like 5 yrs back. its over a girl it wild make sean penn great again. colors, carlitos way, fast times, mystic river, crackers

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 07:36 PM

I don't feel sorry for him. I'm just not one of those guys who gets a perverse satisfaction out of the sordid details of what happened to him. And no, I don't think he deserved to be sadistically tortured. I don't think anybody does. It's what separates us from animals. As I said, shooting is bad but it's impersonal and not drawn out. A frenzied stabbing is bad but it's impulsive and quick. What apparently happened to Bulger is like something budding serial killers would get kicks watching in the darkest recesses of the internet.

Bulger got his legally meted punishment. Slowly rotting in prison for the end of his days. Why should some other jagoff who has never contributed anything to society and who has caused his own untold pain to other families be the arbiter of Bulger's punishment? Why should he get to play God?

People acting as if guys like Geas deserve to be on a higher pedestal than people like Bulger just because "they ain't a rat" or they "didn't break the street code" is the same kind of nonsense credo guys like the AB or KKK live their life by. Guys with single digit IQ's thinking they are better than black people or Jews just because they are white or Christian.

Shit like what happened to Bulger is why you don't give criminals a pulpit to preach morals and ethics.

Good Post. Nobody feels sorry for him nor should they. However it's a little crazy that many bring up being "a rat" as his biggest sin instead of murders like Debra Hussey and Debbie Davis. Those are the real crimes people should focus on.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 08:13 PM

I put women killer an pedo too. Look at me with the right grammar too

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 08:14 PM

Tmz saying it happend in his cell 4 dudes went in they came out coverd in blood so theyll all be indicted by next week

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti

Yeah I have a hard time believing that A, any of the bartenders or regulars would be able to recognize Whitey and B, that none of these guys thought it would be worth the million bucks in reward money to alert the feds to this.

not saying you're lying merlino it just seems highly unlikely.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 08:17 PM

Freddy Geas has restored my faith in humanity. I hope everyone recognizes what has happened here. Good people still exist.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

Good point Mikey...Rememeber the movie "Bad Boys" w/Sean Penn where he beat the dude w/ a towel full of soda cans??

That's right! I forgot about that scene. Good memory!
Posted By: JC

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Freddy Geas has restored my faith in humanity. I hope everyone recognizes what has happened here. Good people still exist.

Here here, I only wish that there was a way for him to be killed exactly the same way again, being beaten to death once wasn't enough in my opinion.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by JC

Here here, I only wish that there was a way for him to be killed exactly the same way again, being beaten to death once wasn't enough in my opinion.

I totally agree. What I love is that they reportedly gouged his eyes out lol

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 08:43 PM

He was a Pedo too?! How young did he like them? Lots of mob guys have had underage girlfriends. Kind of a strange thing to take a moral stance on all of a sudden.

Weren't the mob heavy into prostitution of teenage boys and girls and control of gay bars around the time of Stonewall?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 08:59 PM

Bulger got his legally meted punishment. Slowly rotting in prison for the end of his days.

How can you be satisfied with that? You do realize he was caught at the age of 82? This is a man who already lived his life.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 09:05 PM

Bulger got his legally meted punishment. Slowly rotting in prison for the end of his days.

How can you be satisfied with that? You do realize he was caught at the age of 82? This is a man who already lived his life.

Yes but he did everything he could to stay out of jail. Jail was probably worse than death in his mind
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:20 PM

I've said it before but Freddy & Ty were the real deal. I grew up 5 minutes from them and now in West Virginia working not too far from that prison.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/31/18 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by TheMechanic

WHO IS PAUL WEADICK?

http://gangsterreport.com/who-is-pa...d-mafia-associate-salemme-family-friend/
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 02:41 AM

Insane story.

And from what I’ve read this guy was as sadistic and evil like a lot of Mafia guys. The mob in every city could fill graveyards with the amount of women they’ve killed. This guy was hated more due to the fbi relationship it seems as they would all of killed anyone in their way. DeMeo crew, karate, Chicago burnt a woman alive, they also slit a women’s throat who was the wife of some Jewish bookmaker, tony mirra, mancuso etc etc.
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 03:00 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 03:01 AM

14 Gambino members indicted on charges which included child prostitution as recently as 2010...

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/21/gambino.female.defendant/index.html

Roy De Meo and Robert Di Bernardo both made the Gambinos money hand over fist with profits from kiddie porn...

Sonny Franzese was a rapist...

Sammy Gravano also a rat and sold drugs to children... also doesn't deserve to be tortured to death.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 04:59 AM

Whitey had the most unbelievable life it was like a movie, the ending was like a movie script.He goes to Alcatraz for bank robbery while there the government experiments on him with LSD.He then becomes head of a local gang goes to war and becomes the King of the city.He then becomes an fbi informer then goes on the run for 14 years and is caught as an old man.Spends 5 years in Jail then on a quick transfer is savagely murdered.If this guy never existed and this was a movie people would think how unrealistic is this movie lol.
Posted By: Neo

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 05:21 AM

I don't think he deserved to be sadistically tortured. I don't think anybody does. It's what separates us from animals.

No. Sadistic torture doesn't separate us from animals, it's the other way around. Sadistic torture is what separates animals from us.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 11:17 AM

i just thought of this. if the feds charge these guys with whiteys murder and do the whole death penalty thing are they gonna say whitey was killed because he was a long time fbi snitch. because if its that the death penalty is there otherwise i think its just state murder 1. i heard whiteys phone calls on the news years back between him and someone he swore up and down he wasnt a snitch but bought infomation. well will have a interesting trial woooo

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 11:32 AM

what im trying to say is if the feds claim whitey was a fbi snitch dont they 100 percent have to arrest his killers and charge them with the max

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by RollinBones
Yeah I have a hard time believing that A, any of the bartenders or regulars would be able to recognize Whitey and B, that none of these guys thought it would be worth the million bucks in reward money to alert the feds to this.

not saying you're lying merlino it just seems highly unlikely.

Yea no joke, it was actually $2 million in reward money if I remember correctly. I have a hard time believing nobody would turn him in (non Boston folks at that) for life changing money.

Originally Posted by ChrissyScars
Giacomo, anywhere we can see those pictures?

I highly doubt there was any truth in what he posted so don't get excited over those pics.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 02:32 PM

The pictures will come out in trial. Geas will want a trial cause its making him a folk hero in massachusetts like he did the will of god. I could give 2 wet shits. Its interesting. The lcn from all around the country should pay for this guys kids college tuition for all the good publicity the mafia getting like dont ever cross the mob or snitch they never forget. They can get you in any jail. Which is all bullshit but geas and his goons caught the feds slipping putting there rat in a cage with them. Lawsuit coming.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 02:34 PM

3 murders in last 6month. I no there was a riot in sc state prison that killed like 8. Thats a bad prison. I always thought leavenworth was the worst. Read a book hell house or hot house that place was nuts in 80tys

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 02:36 PM

3 murders in last 6month. I no there was a riot in sc state prison that killed like 8. Thats a bad prison. I always thought leavenworth was the worst. Read a book hell house or hot house that place was nuts in 80tys

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 04:02 PM

Old Mass. grudge may have been factor in Bulger’s slaying

By Kevin Cullen and Shelley Murphy. November 01, 2018

When James “Whitey” Bulger, the infamous octogenarian Boston gangster, arrived at his new prison digs in West Virginia on Monday, he was probably tired from his long trip from a transit stop in Oklahoma, but he wouldn’t necessarily have been nervous.

It’s unclear whether US Bureau of Prisons officials who made the decision to transfer Bulger to the US Penitentiary Hazelton and place him in the prison’s general population, despite a recent spate of violence there and complaints of chronic understaffing, were aware that Bulger should have been concerned.

Lurking in those cell blocks were at least two organized crime figures from Massachusetts, one of whom, Fotios “Freddy” Geas, had a particular reason to dislike Bulger.

As the Globe reported Tuesday, Geas is one of the suspects whom authorities believe beat Bulger to death at the prison in Bruceton Mills, W.Va., on Tuesday morning, less than 24 hours after his arrival at the prison.

People who know Geas say he hated informants and, as a longtime informant for the FBI, Bulger would have earned his animus. But the animus may have been more personal: Geas, according to his former lawyer, believed that Bulger had helped frame one of his friends for murder.

Because Bureau of Prisons officials have refused to answer questions about Bulger’s murder, it remains unclear why the presence in Hazelton’s general population of Geas and at least one other Massachusetts organized crime figure, Paul Weadick, didn’t set off alarm bells that this was not a safe place for the elderly hood. Two months ago, Weadick and former New England Mafia boss Francis “Cadillac Frank” Salemme were sentenced in US District Court in Boston to life in prison for the 1993 murder of a South Boston nightclub owner. Weadick’s lawyer said Wednesday he is not a suspect in Bulger’s death.

Salemme hates Bulger and testified against Bulger’s corrupt FBI handler, John Connolly, who is serving a 40-year sentence for helping Bulger commit a murder.

Law enforcement sources say the possibility that Salemme might be sent to the Florida prison where Bulger had been held for about four years was among the myriad reasons Bulger was transferred out to Hazelton. Those sources said there was another factor behind the transfer: a series of incidents at the US Penitentiary Coleman II in Sumterville, Fla., culminating with a verbal exchange with a prison staff member who considered it threatening.

Those same law enforcement sources couldn’t explain why Bulger, who at 89 was in failing health and used a wheelchair, was not initially placed in isolation when he arrived at Hazelton, so prison officials could assess whether any of the other 1,277 inmates being held there posed a threat to him.

In a statement, Bulger’s former lawyer J.W. Carney Jr. blamed the Bureau of Prisons for Bulger receiving what amounted to “the death penalty.”

Geas had layers of possible motives to go after Bulger, if he did.

He was friendly with and served time at a Massachusetts prison with Frederick Weichel, who spent 36 years in prison for a murder he says he didn’t commit. Weichel had long maintained that Bulger had helped frame him and had been reluctant to provide information that could help prove his innocence in the 1980 murder of Robert LaMonica in Braintree.

After years of refusing to help, and after his 2011 capture after spending 16 years on the run, Bulger finally supplied a series of letters to Weichel’s lawyers in 2013 that suggested another man killed LaMonica. However, Bulger refused to sign an affidavit or testify on Weichel’s behalf, as Weichel and his defense team had repeatedly requested.

Last year, after Weichel was released and a judge ordered a new trial in his case, prosecutors said they would not retry him for the murder. In an interview Wednesday, Weichel confirmed that he and Geas were friends. Weichel said he doesn’t think he talked to Geas about Bulger during their time together at the state prison in Shirley, but added, “I think everybody in the world knew that Whitey screwed me.”

Weichel said he was surprised that Bulger was moved to the same prison as Geas and Weadick.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a setup,” he said. “That’s a lot of coincidences there. I don’t believe in coincidences.”

Daniel D. Kelly, a Springfield lawyer who represented Geas and remains friendly with him, said Geas talked repeatedly about what he considered a miscarriage of justice in Weichel’s case.

“He referenced that [Weichel] was framed,” said Kelly.

Kelly said he had no idea whether Geas was involved in Bulger’s murder, but said the Globe report citing law enforcement officials saying that Geas wouldn’t identify the other person who helped in the attack on Bulger rang true.

“Freddie [Geas] was a standup guy, the last of the Mohicans,” said Kelly.

Geas is serving a life sentence for two murders, including the 2003 assassination of Adolfo “Big Al” Bruno, who led the Mafia in Springfield. Geas was ordered to arrange the assassination by Anthony Arillotta, the ambitious Mafia soldier who wanted to replace Bruno. Kelly said that even after Arillotta and the shooter agreed to testify against Geas, Geas refused an offer to cooperate that would reduce his sentence.

“He turned it down in two seconds flat,” said Kelly.

Attorney Mark W. Shea, who represents Weadick, said Weadick was not a suspect in Bulger’s murder. Shea thought it was “strange” that Weadick and Bulger both ended up at Hazelton within days of each other.

Shea said Weadick is appealing his conviction and had no motive to kill Bulger. Shea viewed Bulger’s slaying as “a despondent act of someone with nothing left to lose, and that’s not how I view Paul Weadick.”

In the first five years of a life sentence that Bulger had spent in federal prisons since his 2013 conviction for a litany of crimes including 11 murders, he apparently had little to fear.

He had been treated more as a celebrity than a pariah. Aside from an incident in 2014 at the US Penitentiary Tucson, where he received a minor scratch on his head when another inmate attacked him in his cell, Bulger appeared to have been left alone by other inmates, most of whom would rather pose for pictures with him than hurt him.

That did not stop Bulger from getting in trouble repeatedly. He was transferred from Arizona to Florida after he engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a prison psychologist. In 2015, he was placed in solitary confinement after prison officials accused him of masturbating in his cell, which is forbidden under prison rules.

No one is tracking the dark news from Hazelton more closely than Bulger’s victims.

Victor Davis, whose 26-year-old sister, Debra, was murdered, allegedly by Bulger and his sidekick Stephen Flemmi, said he took no solace in Bulger’s murder.

“I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I think with the government and this case anything is possible,” he said. “But in this case, I think it was just a guy who wanted to be known as the guy who killed Whitey Bulger.”

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 04:09 PM

In his late 80s and still able to get it up. Wow, I'm impressed.

And I thought masturbating is the only thing you can do when you're stuck in a cell 23 hours a day? If I was denied the right to jack it I would protest it as a flagrant human rights violation.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 04:59 PM

James ‘Whitey’ Bulger’s slaying is talk of small W.Va. town near prison where he was killed

The Boston Globe · by Maria Cramer - Reporter · October 31, 2018

BRUCETON MILLS, W.Va. — Gabrielle Hanks was driving into town with her son Tuesday morning when she saw an ambulance heading toward the federal penitentiary, its sirens off but lights flashing.

“I told my son, ‘Something happened at the prison,’ ” Hanks said.

At the Mill Place Restaurant, the cook burst into the kitchen with the gruesome tidings: The country’s most famous geriatric gangster had been offed a 10-minute drive away.

They were talking about it at the Family Dollar store and at the flower shop: James “Whitey” Bulger, the gangster whose story they know from films and television, was beaten to death at the federal prison nearby.

“We didn’t know he was even there — didn’t have a clue,” said Sue Wolfe, the owner of Country Stems & Petals Floral, in the postage-stamp-sized downtown about seven miles away from US Penitentiary Hazelton, where Bulger was found dead Tuesday morning.

The tale of Bulger has always been a sordid story about Boston, with an intermission in California, where he lived an old man’s life on the lam. But Tuesday, the saga came to an end in an unexpected place: Bruceton Mills, W.Va., shocking a tiny town tucked next to the Cheat River.

“This guy, he’s taken other people’s lives. He didn’t belong here. He just didn’t belong here,” said Hanks, the manager of Pine Run Service Center, a gas and food depot, a quarter-mile from the facility. “They made sure of that.”

The cashier at Pine Run, Tyler Imes, said she spoke with a guard whose roommate, another officer, had seen Bulger’s body.

“He said they did a real number on him,” said Imes, 23. The guard told her Bulger had only been in the facility for 11 hours before he was killed.

On Wednesday, the road leading toward the Federal Correctional Complex was blocked off with barricades, and a group of at least seven officers, most wearing bulletproof vests and snug black beanies, stood guard. The complex is just off the highway, across from a hotel whose guests mostly come on the weekends, during visiting hours at the prison.

The officers at the penitentiary call the prison “Misery Mountain,” said John Driscoll, a retired 68-year-old produce warehouse manager who now works at Pine Run.

“They’re very understaffed,” Driscoll said. “I’ve heard a couple guards say they’re working too many hours of overtime.”

The depot is popular with the correction officers who come in during shift changes. At lunchtime, it’s typically bustling with guards snacking on pizza, potato soup, and cheeseburgers. But the place was unusually quiet Wednesday.

Guards who wanted to put in a food order had called Wednesday night and asked Imes, the cashier, if any reporters were nosing around the place, asking questions. She told them yes, and the officers steered clear.

Imes, who is originally from Wisconsin, said the area around the prison is quiet, a place for hunting and riding four-wheelers.

“This is a real simple place,” agreed Hanks, who moved to the area three-and-a-half years ago from Virginia. “People here are good people. If you break down at the side of the road, within 10 minutes someone is going to pull over to help you. They’ll go out of their way to help you.”

The killing was a front-page story in The Dominion Post — “Infamous Gangster Killed at Hazelton” — along with an article about a man who admitted to strangling a 13-year-old cat. The paper was folded neatly on the counter at The Mill Place Restaurant in Bruceton Mills.

“We were like, of course Hazelton gets put in the paper for something like this,” said Amber Friend, 36, a waitress there.

Bruceton Mills and the Hazelton prison are closely intertwined, and prison guards come downtown for haircuts or drinks at a smoky bar with a single pool table called the Post Office Lounge. The prison is a source of jobs in the area, along with places like Allegheny Wood Products, the area’s farms, and mining.

It can also be a source of unease, with headlines about killings — there were already two this year at the prison, before Bulger — and complaints over staffing shortages.

“We’ve been reading about how they’re short on staff, but I didn’t realize they were that short,” Friend said. Still, she added, her cousin works there and likes it: “He knew that he was helping out by being there, watching, protecting.”

Others around town were processing how close they had been to what happened.

Rick Liller, 62, a Jehovah’s Witness who runs a maintenance business, said he had been inside the maximum-security part of the prison Tuesday morning, where he was leading a group of prisoners in a session about “being courageous in a world that has basically gone crazy.”

“I went in there as usual to conduct my group,” Liller said, before a prison chaplain interrupted the session about 15 minutes in. “He says we have to pack it up, everything’s going on lock-down.”

At the time, Liller said, he was told the lock-down was happening because two inmates were found somewhere they were not supposed to be. It was only later that his wife, Rebecca, called to tell him a mobster had been killed in the prison.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 05:02 PM

James ‘Whitey’ Bulger’s fatal beating: ‘He was unrecognizable’

The inmates who killed James “Whitey” Bulger, Boston’s notorious crime boss, deliberately moved out of view of surveillance cameras in a West Virginia prison before pummeling him with a padlock that was stuffed inside a sock, law enforcement officials said Wednesday, as investigations began into how such a murder could have taken place in a supposedly secure facility.

Despite the attackers’ efforts to hide, officials said, cameras caught video images of at least two inmates rolling Bulger, 89, who was in a wheelchair, into a corner where the attack took place. Bulger was bleeding profusely when he was found by prison authorities at 8:20 Tuesday morning. Guards immediately undertook lifesaving measures, officials said, but he was pronounced dead.

A prison official identified one of the suspects as Fotios “Freddy” Geas, 51, a Mafia hit man from West Springfield, Massachusetts. He is serving a life sentence at the Hazelton penitentiary in West Virginia for the 2003 killing of the leader of the Genovese crime family in Springfield.

Daniel Kelly, who has represented Geas for many years, said in an interview that he had no idea whether his client was involved in killing Bulger, who was an informant for the FBI, a relationship he manipulated as a cover while he betrayed and murdered rival gang members.

But Kelly did say that Geas “has a particular distaste for cooperators.” Kelly said Geas’ feelings about informants were so strong that when he was given a chance to avoid a life sentence by cooperating with authorities, he did not take it.

Bulger’s death, within hours of his arrival at the prison, raised numerous questions. Bulger, a longtime federal informer and a prolific killer over several decades, knew many who would want him dead. But how was he left vulnerable to a beating so forceful that it displaced his eyeballs?

“I’m not surprised that he got hit; I’m surprised that they let him get hit,” said Ed Davis, the former Boston police commissioner.

Bulger’s eyes appeared to have been dislodged from his head, although it was unclear whether his attackers gouged them out or if they were knocked out because he was beaten so severely in the attack. This information was relayed by a senior law enforcement official who oversees organized crime cases but is not involved in the investigation into Bulger’s death, and who said he had learned it from a federal official.

“They apparently tuned him up to the point where he was unrecognizable,” he said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case.

Officials said the beating was carried out at least in part with a padlock-stuffed sock, a not uncommon method that inmates use to attack one another.

At least two inmates were quickly sent to solitary confinement after Bulger was found, according to three employees of the Federal Bureau of Prisons, who requested anonymity because the investigation was not public. Geas was among those sent to solitary, according to prison documents obtained by The New York Times.

Davis, the former police commissioner, said he was baffled that the prison had not done more to keep Bulger “away from a convicted organized crime hit man from Massachusetts.”

The U.S. attorney’s office in West Virginia said Wednesday that it and the FBI were investigating Bulger’s death as a homicide. It had no further comment.

Bulger was serving two life terms in prison for his role in 11 murders committed when he controlled the Boston underworld over several decades.

He was killed after being in Hazelton for less than 12 hours, after he was transferred from another facility. By then, he had already established a record of troubling activity in other prisons.

At the Coleman prison complex in Florida in September 2014, he was disciplined multiple times, including once for masturbating in front of a male staff member and once, in February, for threatening a female medical staff member, according to the prison documents.

In February, Bulger told the female staff member that her day of reckoning was coming, according to a prison official with knowledge of the event. Bulger was sent to solitary confinement as a result and remained there until October when he was transferred to a facility in Oklahoma, according to the documents. On October 29, he was transferred to Hazelton.

Documents indicated he was transferred to Hazelton because he had completed medical treatment, not for disciplinary reasons.

But Bulger was said to be in questionable health. He was in a wheelchair for several years, according to Henry Brennan, one of his lawyers.

“He could stand up by himself, but he could not walk,” Brennan said in an interview Wednesday. “He was looking forward to getting out of solitary confinement to try to teach himself how to walk again.”

Brennan said Bulger damaged his hip during his two years of pretrial incarceration in solitary confinement.

“He was continuously falling off the bed and injuring his hip,” Brennan said, adding that his inability to exercise also contributed to several health problems.

In his younger years, Bulger was a fitness fanatic who obsessed over taking care of his body and keeping in top physical condition.

Many in Boston, particularly in Bulger’s old stomping grounds in South Boston, were relieved at the news that the long, deadly saga of Bulger finally appeared over.

An 85-year-old man named Ed, who did not want to give his last name because he said he knew one of Bulger’s brothers and did not want to alienate him, spoke for many when he said Bulger’s death represented a kind of justice.

“I hate to be morbid, but knowing the way of person he was, it’s probably a long time coming, seeing that he was responsible for so many other families’ and people’s misery over the years,” he said as he walked around Boston Harbor’s Castle Island, where Bulger frequently strolled with his associates.

“There’s an old saying, ‘What goes around comes around,’” he added.

Many of the families of Bulger’s victims did not hide their glee.

“All I really wanted to do was get that Champagne bottle and pop that cork,” said Patricia Donahue, whose husband, Michael Donahue, was killed in a shooting linked to Bulger in 1982. Michael Donahue was giving a ride to his neighbor, Edward “Brian” Halloran, an FBI informant who had implicated Bulger in a murder, when he was killed in a spray of bullets intended for Halloran.

“It’s been a long time waiting,” Patricia Donahue said. “Now my family can relax a little bit, now that we don’t have to worry about hearing his name all the time.”

Steven Davis, the brother of Debra Davis — whom Bulger was said by his former associate, Stephen “The Rifleman” Flemmi, to have strangled to death in 1981 — also said he was pleased.

For one thing, he said, Bulger’s killing would provide a suitable ending to a nonfiction miniseries that he and Donahue are helping to develop, based on the transcripts of Bulger’s trial.

“He died the way I hoped he always was going to die,” Davis said.
Posted By: JW24

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 05:57 PM

For those interested in the backstory and would like some excellent book recommendations that discusses Bulger:

Deadly Alliance (Ralph Ranalli)

Attached picture 51O-oR6BZ9L._SX306_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 06:01 PM

Two other EXCELLENT BOOKs both by Howie Carr
Rifleman and Hitman

Attached picture 51QZj1u2+nL._AC_US218_.jpg
Attached picture 71xZC6HkzML._AC_SR218,200_SX200_SY200_.jpg

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 07:43 PM

Now, let's look at this fro a different angle . They said when they captured whitey and Catherine, they had 30 weapons stashed and 800,000 cash, my question is this, did whitey still have people that was loyal to him in the streets??? How did he sustain his lifestyle on the run?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 08:44 PM

deally alliance great book
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 10:03 PM

G-Men and Gangsters by Dominic Spinale is another great book on Whitey Bulger.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Holyoke
I've said it before but Freddy & Ty were the real deal. I grew up 5 minutes from them and now in West Virginia working not too far from that prison.

From Springfield Ma to West Virginia....on purpose???
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 10:40 PM

Hot House was a great book. A little tidbit, the prisoners killed in the Hot House book were from DC, and the two other prisoners killed in the West Virginia prison were from DC. I didn't realize until I read Hot House DC prisoners go to the Feds.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 10:45 PM

Now, let's look at this fro a different angle . They said when they captured whitey and Catherine, they had 30 weapons stashed and 800,000 cash, my question is this, did whitey still have people that was loyal to him in the streets??? How did he sustain his lifestyle on the run?

Someone else who knows more can chime in here with more info, but I think he had a few hideouts setup around the country before he went on the lam. So, he had probably saved up some cash before he split. Then, he probably had to live super frugally to not cause attention to himself.

So, he probably wasnt spending more than a g or two a month for rent and food. He probably split with like 1.5 to 2 million and was down to 800k after 20 years. Like a gangster 401k he had cashed out his money and as living off of his career’s earnings. Lol.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 10:46 PM

Was it a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing or planned?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 11:08 PM

Holyoke to WV. I go where the work is.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/01/18 11:38 PM

Understandable ..... but I think I'd switch careers......no disrespect intended.....here's hoping the next job sends you somewhere nice.
Posted By: BugsyM

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 04:13 AM

Paul J. DeCologero has emerged as a second suspect in the murder of Boston mobster James “Whitey” Bulger

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...murder/AKb1h4gfb4HttjK0vYPPOK/story.html
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 05:45 AM

A fitting end to a disgusting life story. Thanks for the news guys.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 07:21 AM

Paul J. DeCologero, a member of a notorious North Shore organized crime group...

What group exactly? A mob crew connected to Boston or unaffiliated criminals, like those infamous heist crews from the 80’s?
Posted By: SharpieOne

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by LuanKuci
Paul J. DeCologero, a member of a notorious North Shore organized crime group...

What group exactly? A mob crew connected to Boston or unaffiliated criminals, like those infamous heist crews from the 80’s?

Big Paul was a Patriarca guy and at one point connected to the Carozza faction. He copped to delivering drugs for whitey and stevie at one point in the 80s, served about 8 years, got out, and said he didnt want to mule for them again. (not sure if he did or not, or any bad blood). His crew, including the nephew Young Paul, would shake down drug dealers, go after gun caches, and sell drugs themselves. A real violent crew. Lots of gunpoint robberies of dealers (mostly weed, but not exclusively). They tried selling some guns to Gigi Portalla. The Uncle ran things out of a gym in Woburn. They were active in Medford, Lowell, Burlington, etc. All of them were caught up in the murder of a 19-year-old girl. She was stashing drugs and guns taken by the crew during a stick up of a drug dealer. Her apartment was raided by the feds. Big Paul sent her on a limo ride to NY to mull her fate, and decided she was a liability. She was dating Stephen DiCenso in the 90s. Paul and Big Paul orchestrated the original plot -- a heroin so strong it would kill her. They told her it was coke so she'd do more. It didn't work. Little Paul went back to the dealer and said he needed something stronger. The actual murderer, a guy named Kevin, beat her, then offed himself in jail -- a hanging, I think. Derek Capozzi was also convicted of dismembering her. He got a lengthy sentence but was already serving time for a car dealership shakedown on the north shore. Prior to the Bulger shit, Paul the kid was going to get out in his early 50s, so it makes sense Geas tried to cover for him. The kid paul's own father ratted on him, which would seem to be why he hated rats so much. The dad was a real piece of shit -- used to beat the kid, his brother John Jr, and the mom. If I'm speaking frankly, the whole crew seemed to be a bit of white trash. I never read about them doing banks or trucks. Just drugs and guns. They wanted a piece of a few bookmakers. Nothing beyond that, as far as I've read. Tommy Regan used to run with them, but was also connected to Salemme. Regan turned on them during the murder trial. They chopped up the girl and threw her in garbage bags that they dumped in Danvers. No idea how connected they were, but feds put the uncle big paul as a rhode island guy at one point. after that, they were organized as a crew of their own, but i'd imagine they were kicking up to RI. Joe Pavone went down in that trial of the girl's murder too. I think he lived in Beverly or Burlington. At trial, they argued it was Portalla's crew who stashed the guns and then killed the girl. DiCenso testified through a computer because he couldnt talk or walk after a heroin OD. Charles McConnell and Robert Nogueira were part of that Portalla crew. The defense was that Portalla was the one stashing guns, and who had the motive to kill the girl, not the DeCologero crew. This is all out there in an indictment and probably spelled out better. Medford area had plenty of crews like this. Just guns, B&E's, pharmacies, and raids on other dealers. BK went to prison for a set-up on a plan to shakedown some DR drug dealers. It was set up by the feds. Risky business.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 09:46 AM

Also, Derek Capozzi was in the news a few years back for breaking out of a prison van during transport in Kentucky. He's now in FloMax in Co.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 10:16 AM

Thanks Sharpie.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 10:36 AM

Ive always thought about that and i came to this conclusion.Whitey was making millions at his peak and he was also a smart gangster who would probably put money away for a rainy day or retirement or if he ever had to go on the run.Now you have to realize at that point whitey was an old man so he really didnt need much to live off.Just think about your grandparants how much do they spend a year??So whiteys at the time he got caught had 800k he could of lived a very comfortably life for an old man on 52k a year so the 800k could of lasted him atleast another 16 years,which realisticly he probaly wouldnt of lived that long and the older he got the less he would spend and go out.I bet once he was dead Cathrine would of come out of hiding and told the feds that she was scared for her life and thats why she stayed with whitey.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 01:01 PM

whitey was fine.. that 800k was probably not everything he had.. if you've read about the guy you know he was planning going on the run for years before he had to.. had multiple identities complete with backstories, safe deposit boxes all over the USA, europe, and who knows where else.. no way he was going on the run without enough to last the rest of his life.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 01:27 PM

Whitey was preparing to go on the run since at least the 80's so that's why he was able to live so long on what he had. If Catherine wasn't taking him to Mexico to buy that high dollar medicine he would have had over a million for sure. Still don't know why he was wasting all that money on those guns but he even admitted his head was fucked up from the LSD treatments.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 01:39 PM

[quote]Paul J. DeCologero, a member of a notorious North Shore organized crime group that robbed rival drug dealers and dismembered a teenage girl they feared might give them up, has emerged as a second suspect in the murder of Boston mobster James “Whitey” Bulger.[quote]

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 01:57 PM

That genovese guy michael coppola also had a good run he was indicted for murder in 96 he wasnt caught till 2007 . Wonder how the genovese family floated him money. Whitey was prepared for yrs. He was suposes to be indicted for the horse fixing with the ny mob guys and winter hill 1978 79 if the fbi put him in jail like howie winter from 1980 to 87 think how many people would have lived

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 02:00 PM

If Young Paul is still loyal to the uncle, his reasoning for going after Whitey are numerous:

Big Paul delivered drugs for Whitey and Flemmi in the 80s. After going to prison for 6 years, the uncle refused to work for them going forward. This irked Whitey and Stevie. No word how they responded, but based on what we know about them, it was probably a threatening nature.

Big Paul was an enemy of Salemme. Salemme was aligned, at least partially, with Whitey and Stevie at one point or another.

Then there's the fact that Young Paul was railroaded by his own dad, an informant. If that doesn't make you hate informants and the whole program, I'm not sure what will. Plenty of reasons why Young Paul and Geas would take action against Whitey.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by mike68
[quote]Paul J. DeCologero, a member of a notorious North Shore organized crime group that robbed rival drug dealers and dismembered a teenage girl they feared might give them up, has emerged as a second suspect in the murder of Boston mobster James “Whitey” Bulger.[quote]

What?! No way?! Haven't you heard? It's only Whitey Bulger who ever did such things.

The Mafia give billions of dollars to rape crisis charities and women's shelters every year!

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 05:06 PM

Perfect way for him to go out....fuckin movies couldnt have been more cinematic w/ the eyes&tongue..... Little Paul was gonna get released in like 8 more years-wonder how that's gonna look. Bulger was a fuck 6 ways to Sunday but no way do I forfeit the rest of my life to end his.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by sittite
Perfect way for him to go out....fuckin movies couldnt have been more cinematic w/ the eyes&tongue..... Little Paul was gonna get released in like 8 more years-wonder how that's gonna look. Bulger was a fuck 6 ways to Sunday but no way do I forfeit the rest of my life to end his.

I know, right?

All it needed was Vitale, Massino, Amuso, Casso, Gotti, Gravano etc. chanting GOOBLE GOBBLE ONE OF US while wearing ceremonial hoods and holding candles.
Posted By: americafyeah

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 06:45 PM

tmz lied. whitey's eyes and tongue were knot cut out. tmz is full of s***, the whole story of whitey's death is b.s. whitey probably died of natural causes. never believ the official media narrative. tmz is the worst it's toatal propaganda disguised as entertainment. tmz pushes the g*y agenda and are the reason our kids become wannabe thugs or g*y. tmz promotes filth,and Harvey Levin is 100x's moar dangerous than poor old Whitey Bulger.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by americafyeah
tmz lied. whitey's eyes and tongue were knot cut out. tmz is full of s***, the whole story of whitey's death is b.s. whitey probably died of natural causes. never believ the official media narrative. tmz is the worst it's toatal propaganda disguised as entertainment. tmz pushes the g*y agenda and are the reason our kids become wannabe thugs or g*y. tmz promotes filth,and Harvey Levin is 100x's moar dangerous than poor old Whitey Bulger.

Not sure about much but I do know this... I've had
bad things said about me to people and I've been stabbed- being stabbed hurts more. Just my 2 cents but TMZ can only do so much.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 07:55 PM

Pity Bulger, Persico, Amuso and Casso never got to spend time in the same prison so they could converse about what the best method of killing female civilians is.

If only Basciano was around so he could've threatened to kill Bulger's prosecuting lawyer.

Then this whole sorry mess wouldn't have happened!

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 08:03 PM

Geeze moe you love your soap box. Your smar why do you always side track a thread. We get you have good moral character. Now im sidetracked. Boston globe has confirmed it americafya . It happend bulger got murderd

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 08:05 PM

You're on a roll Moe....I like it.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 10:15 PM

He got setup by the government

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/02/18 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by cookcounty
He got setup by the government

Yes he did.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 12:22 AM

Been on this board along time sc considers me the President of it but he doesnt acknowledge my exstinse spell check that last big word. But some poster years back wit common knowledge of this over killer of whitey posted all types of shit they were doing i wouldnt even no where to look but its here. He knew all the players. I rwmeber something like the uncle was a luchese associate because around mid 90tys boston faction was all disorganized killing each other or going to prison for decades.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 12:23 AM

I dont want to edit

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 12:56 AM

This is my final say on whitey was a snitch he knew from 1974 75 when he found out flemmi wasnt jailed with salemmi for blowing up the lawyer of rat barboza. He went from 1975ish to almost 1990 well the feds crushed the lcn around boston and even the winter hill. He waa firends with lcn guys look at pics he dressed just luke them pinky diamond ring and all. Joe russo put him with winter hill. But they never gave a heads up. He kneq flemmi was constanly giving fbi guys info on anguilo an his brothers and all the crews. He just as guilty as flemmi. Some irish guys i work wit say the ira would have done him worse. But geas didnt it anuff howie carr sent him 100 dollars for canteen. Crazy.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 12:59 AM

Moe what do you think of howie carr a friend of President Trump putting a 100 on geas books? I still love you moe. Just sex offender talk just drains the thread from mafia pc shit to somewhere i dont want to go. Crisis in the church 2002 2003 duck that

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 03:23 AM

This is my final say on whitey was a snitch he knew from 1974 75 when he found out flemmi wasnt jailed with salemmi for blowing up the lawyer of rat barboza. He went from 1975ish to almost 1990 well the feds crushed the lcn around boston and even the winter hill. He waa firends with lcn guys look at pics he dressed just luke them pinky diamond ring and all. Joe russo put him with winter hill. But they never gave a heads up. He kneq flemmi was constanly giving fbi guys info on anguilo an his brothers and all the crews. He just as guilty as flemmi. Some irish guys i work wit say the ira would have done him worse. But geas didnt it anuff howie carr sent him 100 dollars for canteen. Crazy.

Honestly I wish people would bring up his crimes more than him being "a rat". I dont feel sorry for him because of things like killing debra hussey and davis

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 04:40 AM

Only a 100 dollars. Cheap ass

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 04:47 AM

The pace this hit was done was not a sporadic street cred thing. This was an organised hit the more I think about it. 100%. Not sure who ordered it though.. who’s left who cares that much (OC wise)?

If they killing rats, there’s a lot more out there to kill who Are a lot more relevant to ppl on the street now..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 05:42 AM

But how many known rats are walking around in a general population section of a prison?
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 10:23 AM

One thing I don't get here. If he was on the run, why the fuck did he stay in the US? He could just go to any other Asian or European country under a fake identity(I guess he had enough money) and live there without being recognized at all.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 12:49 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/02/insider/whitey-bulger-obituary.html

The Making of a Mobster’s Obituary
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 12:54 PM

Lmaooo this is funny ..... as someone who was in the feds 949**-038 ..... I was in Berlin ray brook lee county and Canaan. Was with a few guys Steve Rossetti in Berlin joe and his brother mike Prochilo met my guy anything she’s and Marino met a few people we even spoke about NY No Philly guys like sal Pelullo from Philly and jersey guy little calabro so when I think of a pen like Hazelton... all the time lockdowns hard core gangsters a respectful place I envision I don’t see many AB there and if there a little presence they tend to keep these down south or west not much up here... in the penn it’s a color coded yes you have your cars but not like Berlin where the whole Boston car white blacks Spanish all sat together and ready to go where in the pen not like that at all.... white sleep eat together the cars get smaller because it’s not as big.... so I can see the Boston white guys tell the honestly white guys we got it. The gangster try to stay with gangster and away form the white suprimicist and all that shit... I really see it they seen his name on the bus the people in the RnD Know who coming before they get there..... so if your boy work in RnD He see the list every bud trip and had first dips on everything coming or going he sees the name tell people guess who arriving on the yard .... sure the guys told the white guys they deal with if it’s a Boston cart gangster car white whoever they with told the guy who running the car and they was ready like fuck checking him in to the home we going to pound him... I’m almost 99.9 a co seen it go down went to use the bathroom while it happened and probably waited to do his rounds whisk is every 15 supposed to be at least...:they said they found him in the morning I’m sure it was lockdown count where we have to go in for count while everyone at school work wherever it’s just a more control way to count and sure that’s where the found him and yelled lockdown lockdown lockdown lmaooo remember when we had no lockdown for a few months fucking Mexicans smh a Pisces yard and a TB came in oh boy they asked the yard how long they wanted a lockdown so they how bad to hurt the dude smh
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/03/18 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by americafyeah

You should have written this down on a piece of paper and then shot your self in the face.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/04/18 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by Holyoke
now in West Virginia working not too far from that prison.

Pipeline?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/04/18 06:18 AM

Yes sir.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/04/18 12:20 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...slaying-of-whitey-bulger-report-says.amp

By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

Second Massachusetts mobster eyed in vicious slaying of Whitey Bulger, report says

A second Massachusetts mobster is reportedly being eyed as another suspect in the vicious slaying of notorious crime boss James “Whitey” Bulger at a West Virginia prison earlier this week.

Paul J. DeCologero, who was a member of the North Shore organized crime group, was suspected of being involved in Bulger’s prison murder, law enforcement officials told the Boston Globe on Friday.

Bulger was savagely beaten to death at USP Hazelton in Bruceton Mills on Tuesday. One man used a lock tucked into a sock as a weapon and the group attempted to gouge the gangster’s eyes out and cut out his tongue, TMZ reported, citing a source. Officials said his death was being treated as a homicide.

DeCologero was serving a 25-year sentence at the high-security facility for racketeering and conspiracy that led to the 1996 brutal murder of Aislin Silva, 19, according to the Boston Globe. The DeCologero crew, led by DeCologero’s uncle Paul A.DeCologero, was responsible for cutting up and disposing of the teen’s body. Silva's body wasn’t found until 2016, the newspaper reported.

Fotios “Freddy” Geas was also being eyed as a possible suspect in Bulger’s murder, the Boston Globe reported earlier this week. Geas was known for hating “rats,” according to a private investigator who had worked with Geas, which would appear to give Geas a motive because Bulger worked as an FBI informant.

DeCologero’s motive wouldn’t be as clear, according to the Globe. However, DeGologero’s downfall was carried out by allies who had turned on their crew, including his own father.

Also, DeCologero was set to be released Aug. 30, 2026, and it wasn’t immediately clear how he or Geas would have known about Bulger’s transfer to the prison, according to the Boston Globe.

DeCologero was sentenced in 2006 after he was convicted of trying to obtain strong heroin in order to kill Silva, the newspaper reported. When the plan failed, another gangster broke the teen’s neck. Crew members later dismembered the teen’s body and dumped it in a makeshift grave.

Prosecutors said DeCologero was an integral part of the DeCologero crew.

“Paul J. was one of Paul A.’s primary ‘foot soldiers,’ available at Paul A.’s ‘beck and call’ to be involved in drug dealing, robberies, burglaries, and ultimately, the killing of Aislin Silva,” prosecutors said.

Paul J. DeCologero’s lawyers argued that his involvement in the crime family was “involuntary.”

His conviction was upheld in 2015.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/04/18 03:16 PM

You know what’s funny about this all I know mark she’s is Weadick and john decologero which is Paul decologero brother that’s another funny thing lmao

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/05/18 11:31 PM

Whitey's deal with the IRA.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-stolen-art-ira-385-million-james-bulger
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/06/18 01:07 AM

i guess they figured he mi9ght snitch on somebody.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/06/18 04:53 PM

Russo I'm surprised you of all people weren't popping bottles.....there's no way those relatives in the North End didn't have to deal w any Bulger rat consequences.....it's good he got killed....lil Paul is a fucking meat head for letting go of his release date-but that crew was robbing 16yr olds of qtr lbs of pot so fuck him too.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/06/18 04:59 PM

In my opinion Bulger was killed by angry lifers without orders from outside.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/06/18 05:00 PM

1 lifer....1 with a release date in 8yrs

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/06/18 05:27 PM

1 lifer....1 with a release date in 8yrs

So only because had arelease date in 8 y,whacked bulger on order of who?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/06/18 06:04 PM

Guys who shooked down freshmen for there qps of brick swag should rot n hell for eternity

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/06/18 10:20 PM

Hi
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/06/18 10:33 PM

https://nypost.com/2018/11/06/letters-reveal-whitey-bulgers-final-wishes/

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/07/18 01:28 AM

Makes sense from that point of view - thanks New England

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/08/18 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Furio, it was probably going to be a tougher eight years for him if he turned down the request.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/08/18 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by mike68
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Furio, it was probably going to be a tougher eight years for him if he turned down the request.

Sorry but I don't understand, who is this man that had 8 y before go out?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/08/18 06:05 PM

I think Bulger killed more people then in the list

http://gangsterreport.com/the-white...ndary-crime-boss-killed-often-in-heyday/

THE WHITEY BULGER HIT LIST TIMELINE (1969-1985): BOSTON’S LEGENDARY CRIME BOSS KILLED OFTEN IN HEYDAY
Scott Burnstein

Storied South Boston Irish mob boss James (Whitey) Bulger was killed last week behind bars at a federal correctional facility in West Virginia. Bulger, 89, was one of America’s most powerful crime lords of the late 20th Century and a longtime FBI informant. He was convicted of racketeering and murder in 2013 after more than a decade and a half as a fugitive from justice. During his gangland career which spanned from the 1960s until he went on the run in 1995, Bulger was a suspect in close to two dozen homicides.

Gangster Report breaks all of them down below:

THE WHITEY BULGER HIT LIST TIMELINE

November 18, 1969 – Bulger shot Donnie McGonagle in the head at point-blank range in front of his brother, Mullens Gang boss Paulie McGonagle’s house in a case of mistaken identity. Paulie McGonagle’s Mullens crew was at war with Bulger’s Killeen Gang.

March 8, 1973 – North End bartender and bookie Mike Milano is killed in a drive-by shooting in a case of mistaken identity. The Winter Hill Gang was on assignment stalking Milano’s boss, Alfred (Indian Al) Notarangeli, a local racketeer feuding with Boston Italian mob don Jerry Angiulo but accidentally murdered Milano because he drove a similar-looking Mercedes Benz to the one Indian Al tooled around town in.

March 19, 1973 – Indian Al’s lieutenant Al Plummer is killed in a drive-by shooting in the North End, caught in the crossfire when Winter Hill gunmen unload on a car carrying Notarangeli which is idling next to Plummer’s vehicle on Commercial Street.

March 23, 1973 – Indian Al’s lieutenant Billy O’Brien is killed behind the wheel of his car in a drive-by shooting as he left a gun deal and was headed to his son’s tenth birthday party.

April 18, 1973 – Indian Al’s brother and lieutenant, Joseph (Indian Joe) Notarangeli is gunned down inside a Medford pub in the middle of the afternoon.

December 1, 1973 – Irish mobster and Winter Hill Gang rival Jimmy (Spike) O’Toole is gunned down as he leaves a Dorchester bar owned by a Winter Hill member in the days after word hit the street that the scrappy independent mob figure had placed a murder contract on the head Winter Hill Gang leader Howie Winter.

February 11, 1974 – Boston mobster Alfred (Indian Al) Notarangeli is shot to death as he arrives at what he thinks is a meeting to make peace, holding a bible in one hand and a shopping bag with $50,000 cash.

October 15, 1974 – Winter Hill Gang member Jimmy Sousa is killed inside Marshall Motors, an auto garage that served as the gang’s Somerville headquarters.

November 20, 1974 – Mullens Gang boss Paulie McGonagle is shot to death by Bulger in the backseat of a car after being lured inside the automobile with a peace offering accompanied by the display of a briefcase full of money.

June 25, 1975 – Fearing Winter Hill wiseguy and one-time boxer Eddie (The Bulldog) Connors was going to begin cooperating with police in the Spike O’Toole homicide probe, Bulger personally guns him down in a phone booth. Connors owned the bar O’Toole was leaving when he was slain.

November 25, 1975 – Mullens Gang enforcer Tommy King is shot in the head while riding in a car with Bulger and his frequent hit man accomplice Johnny Martorano. King’s murder was the first one committed with Bulger officially on the government payroll as a top-echelon confidential informant.

November 25, 1975 – Mullens Gang member Frank (Buddy) Leonard, a close friend of Tommy King’s, is shot in the head by Bulger only hours after he did the same to King.

December 30, 1976 – Fast-living Boston Italian gangster Richie Castucci was killed by Bulger and Martorano, shot to death inside a Somerville apartment after Bulger finds out he is an FBI informant – the first of four criminal associates of Bulger’s to be slain once his own connections in the federal government tipped him to their own respective dealings with the feds. Castucci, known to pal around with Frank Sinatra whenever Ole’ Blue Eyes blew into Beantown, was owed $100,000 in winning bets from Winter Hill Gang bookmakers at the time of his slaying.

April 12, 1980 – South Boston bookie Louis (Louie the Arab) Litif, a Winter Hill Gang associate, is killed when Bulger is angered by Litif’s unsanctioned activity (murder, drugs) and finds out he is trying to furnish information to the Boston Police Department and the FBI.

May 27, 1981 – Oklahoma-based millionaire Roger Wheeler, a Boston native, is gunned down by Martorano in the parking lot of the ritzy Southern Hills Country Club in Tulsa. Wheeler owned the Winter Hill Gang-controlled World Jai Alai sports league and was on the losing end of a power play hatched by Bulger and former World Jai Alai president and Winter Hill Gang associate John Callahan.

September 17, 1981 – Bulger strangles Debbie Davis, the young girlfriend of his right-hand man, Stevie (The Rifleman) Flemmi, to death when Flemmi admits to telling her they were both FBI informants.

May 11, 1982 – Drug-addled Winter Hill Gang lieutenant Brian (The Balloon) Halloran & his neighbor Mike Donahue are gunned down by Bulger in the parking lot of Anthony’s Pier 9 on the South Boston waterfront. Halloran had knowledge of the Wheeler hit and began informing to the FBI when he worried he was going to be arrested for another murder he took part in months earlier. Bulger learned from his FBI handlers of Halloran’s cooperation. Donahue was just an innocent bystander, hitching a ride home with Halloran from the restaurant.

July 31, 1982 – Boston finance whiz kid turned Winter Hill Gang crony John Callahan is shot to death by Martorano in Florida on Bulger’s orders when Bulger worries he won’t be able to keep his mouth shut to the feds in the Wheeler murder investigation.

August 4, 1983 – South Boston bank robber and drug dealer Arthur (Bucky) Barrett is kidnapped, robbed and shot to death by Bulger for failure to pay him tribute.

November 30, 1984 – Charlestown Irish mob crew member John McIntyre is choked and shot to death by Bulger after he begin cooperating with the DEA. McIntyre would help the Charlestown and South Boston crews’ ship money, guns and dope overseas to the IRA on cargo boats. McIntyre’s cooperation resulted in authorities seizing contraband drawing Bulger’s ire.

January 5, 1985 – Bulger strangled Debbie Hussey, his partner-in-crime Stevie Flemmi’s stepdaughter and lover, to death, after she began using her proximity to the Winter Hill Gang as leverage on the street with both cops and crooks. Hussey was a stripper and prostitute in Boston’s red light district known as the Combat Zone.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/08/18 06:06 PM

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...boston/39OXzbTkWTb8oc313MxOSJ/story.html

They snuck in his funeral today 'on the quiet'.

"A funeral Mass was held Thursday morning in South Boston for notorious gangster James “Whitey” Bulger, the Boston Archdiocese has confirmed.

Members of his family, including former state Senate president William M. Bulger and Margaret McCusker, the twin sister of Bulger’s longtime girlfriend Catherine Greig, attended the Mass at St. Monica’s Church."

All the mourners were packed together into the front rows of the church. Most of the other seats were empty. The Mass was described as a private service for family members only.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/08/18 06:28 PM

Wheres kevin 2weeks in all this. That guy loved giving interviews hes been quiet for a few yrs. John martorano gave a few lines to howie carr like hes not a rat. He forgot testifying about the people he did his murders with. Howie winter who i think is still alive but in his 90tys silent to. He lived close by me i think. Few yrs back.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/08/18 09:42 PM

yeah, johnny trumps the fact hes a 'standup guy', only ratted on rats..sure johnny..sure...you told the govt who did the hits with you..they didnt use it to indict howie, or simms, or macdonald or whoever the fuck...you told on connolly, conveniently..but when you were on the lam for 16 years, and connolly gave info to help you stay on that lam, and to help you clip people, he was ok..until after you got pinched..btw, went on the lam to avoid a fuckin what 3 to 5 horse race fixing sentence?..ratted on his cop who helped him too, right? listen they were cops, and some people who arent street guys will feel that its ok..but i think of it this way..of the whole jerkoff whitey crew..there is one stand up guy...connolly..what i mean by that is this, connoly did not rat on his friends, he didnt testify against any other asshole copes, he didnt admit he gave info to help guys die, he kept his mouth shut..now..he was a cop..who went way over the fuckin line to pinch guys..my point here is he didnt become a rat on his people after..matarano did that and more..its a fuckin joke that some good guys stand for it..not all of them though..just some...

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/08/18 09:43 PM

weeks on the other hand, for the most part, they all think hes a jerkoff rat...he ratted on a fuckin girl who worked for the phone company that would tell them what phones were tapped..young girl..pension..job...got fuckin harassed by the law cuz of that pussy

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/08/18 10:03 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/08/18 10:14 PM

You NEVER rat. NEVER! I don't care if it's a cop or the devil himself. Only low life scum rat. Okay I've said my piece

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 01:36 AM

N.e.i think we may know each other yes rslphie and new england just so we are clear my post is suppose to read 1000 percent in agreeance, no excuse nothing at all.. what i was saying is some dopes up here who.have been around a milliom years give johnny creedance..cuz they are scared shitless...ive been in hos company once since he came back around, someone came over to say hello and told me who was at the table, i told him i wasnt interested in breaking bread with a rat..the guy looked at me like i was the nut...

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 01:37 AM

You NEVER rat. NEVER! I don't care if it's a cop or the devil himself. Only low life scum rat. Okay I've said my piece

I can understand why he gave info about his rivals, but he talked also about his own guys, maybe Salemme ordered this hit.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 01:44 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Newengland

Hollander how could you say you understand telling on rivals plus Frankie ordering it where do you come from
You make
That comment it is almost laughable

No problem, but I think the 'rat' stuff is exaggerated it's part of the game, Flemmi and many others did the same.
I shouldn't have said Salemme Whitey had many enemies.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 02:10 AM

Hey New England to answer your question like I said I been in the in the federal pen and it make sense actually./... see both Coleman and Hazelton has trap sides and actually Coleman I actually believe is two complete compound and Hazelton has two sides red and blue side the yard is split. But yes since he was on a pen and didn’t get shipped out to butter Springfield fort devens, he because his points haven’t dropped which was supposed to automatically because of his age but the again Grand Prairie going see him as a top risk threat so the pen he goes so I don’t see the transfer from Coleman to Hazelton fishy at all in fact it makes sense because that his region or closer to his region which is anything 500 miles from your hometown. Should have they send him to a medical joint yes. Should they send him anywhere east coast it could’ve been the same IMO honestly anywhere from lee county who has Anthony Shea and Marino and my boy randy Gregorio and a few guys from mass they have a strong Boston white Cart and remember all PENS check paperwork off top.... Bulger is a known rat... how many pens could he survive is the question????

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 02:17 AM

Honestly I don’t see why SIS would talk to him. I mean again he was in Oklahoma he could’ve got the bus straight to Hazelton from Coleman. And he was on the yard in Coleman why they didn’t send him to the medical facility before Coleman when was already in a chair... no yard I was in they allowed you to be in wheel chair if your broke a leg playing football basketball fighting whatever your ass went to infirmary or your ass went to the hospital.... my thing is if they sent him there they can’t just put him in the hole if his safety hasn’t been threatened which it hasn’t because he was in the yard at Coleman another pen regardless the case..... and then which Coleman was he at ? That makes a difference huh one. I don’t think anything the warden or sis could’ve done once he’s there.... now the asshoe adding the points and setting your destination who is behind the wheels.... now who told him from someone real connected or just simpler looked up the BOP and was like I have some guys here and down hoes Bulger

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 02:18 AM

Hi
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 02:48 AM

ralphie_cifaretto, you fucking rat! You pretend to be stand-up, but everybody can see through your lies! You should be whacked for your disloyalty to the family. Think about all the people you sent to jail with the lies you told in court! You have no honor, you tool used by cops.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 04:10 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 04:29 AM

where whiteys gold. i kinda think it was bullshit. he wasnt worth as much as the media think or even the feds 25 million hell no. maybe 5 at his peak cash n gold. but flipside he didnt have kids, so less mouths to feed were as flemmi had a bunch of kids he was still having babies in the 90tys who are still young adults. they found a few of whiteys safes around the globe. so wheres the stash. the feds and the goons will be following that girlfriend catherine greg everywhere she goes the second she steps out the pen. the other brothers back yard or billys. he gave them the ok to spend it. and not to get side tracked but i do this all the time when it comes to boston shit. google gerry anguilo nahant mansion on the ocean overlooking boston to one side the atlantic to the other. and the fact he owned property al over the place even a golf course whitey couldnt shine his shoes when it came to making money. whitey hustle was fear forces extortion. he made drug kingpins pay. he got into the parking lot thing towards the end but the feds took it all from him. then he got lock in a sock to death. and razor blade shivs in his eye balls. good publicity for the bad bad guys

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 05:41 AM

Gerry was the ultimate businessman..whitey a common thief in compariso..gerry was ahead of his time, buying brownstones on newbury st in the 60s..still a galvanizing character, lot of people were jealous..but gerry would help his guys, not look to rob them...far as bulger being sent where he was..puzzling to say the least.....and, yes who is ralph?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 08:33 AM

Who is the guy that had only 8 y to stay on prison?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 12:06 PM

The decologero kid has 8 years left

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 12:07 PM

What years you was in allenwood ? I know a bunch dudes who was there all same time...

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 12:10 PM

Hi Joe

I have been in Allen wood penn I have also been a hold over in cannon on my second fed bid but you would know this why would a warden let him in the yard or a captain or SIS when you were in lee county were you there with Shane Micky wards nephew

Shane was at Lee? I heard he's out. 15 years. Tough bid to take as a young guy. Must be a serious guy. Did anyone testify against him? Cant believe there wasnt one CI in that whole bust.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 03:15 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 04:35 PM

I can understand why he gave info about his rivals, but he talked also about his own guys, maybe Salemme ordered this hit.

Salemme was a rat himself genius. Stop making excuses for rats.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 04:42 PM

I was at lee I think 05 for 20 months wit Kevin Kelley Shea was there my guys I was there with bunch of black Boston dudes my guys I don’t remember Shane was he there the whole 15 idk no shame never met one in the system from the area

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Joerusso
The decologero kid has 8 years left

Ah ok I seen it on inmate locator.Maybe once out the patriarcas maybe would made him,who know.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 06:59 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 07:40 PM

Brownstones on Newbury in the 60's.....bet that turned out nice. No bangin on Furio-he isn't from around here.....Patriacas wouldn't touch lil Paul-the dead girl etc.....lotta bad blood w/them and east Boston ....that crew was loyal to Salemme-he's gone and Bobby C is out and about in Eastie.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/09/18 09:45 PM

the brother frankie died in the same apamtent across from the doghouse head quarters like 2 yrs ago. so the whole time he was in prison from 1986 to 2000 when he was released the apratment was his. the feds found like 500k in a wall. its still theres that property is worth millions. just think whitey bulgers cool name trumps the anguilos who had way more shit. they had a bank of america back then in the north end the feds say the brothers would come into with brown bags of cash daily to put in there acocunts. the feds were pissed and brought the manager in front of a grand jury he said that was business back then

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/10/18 12:17 AM

Sittite..confused..when u say Patriarcaswouldn’t touch Paul and lot of bad blood with them and eastie..do. U mean with Paul d and eastie? Paul d was bobby c and Romano and ciampa codefendants, so he wasn’t on the salemme side..now I agree no way would lil Paul ever be made, but mike r Anthony def don’t have ill will..maybe I’m misreading your message...

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/10/18 02:18 AM

This is crazy people say some funny things on here

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/10/18 08:31 AM

I know exactly what kid from like Lowell or some shit bald head kid wear glasses nice sticky quiet kid it makes sense he just got out ... if that’s the kids now it makes sense you said Berlin I remember that whole table in Berlin a lot more characters there lol

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/10/18 12:24 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/10/18 03:27 PM

Former Mob Enforcer Tillinghast Says He Hopes Bulger’s Killer “Gets Away With It”
http://www.golocalprov.com/live/joe-broadmeadow-jerry-tillinghast

Haha gotta love Jerry

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/10/18 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
Sittite..confused..when u say Patriarcaswouldn’t touch Paul and lot of bad blood with them and eastie..do. U mean with Paul d and eastie? Paul d was bobby c and Romano and ciampa codefendants, so he wasn’t on the salemme side..now I agree no way would lil Paul ever be made, but mike r Anthony def don’t have ill will..maybe I’m misreading your message...

U didn't misread it-I typed it like shit on a lil too much Woodford Reserve...I meant that even w Bobby C out there was prob bad blood left over between their beef w/the Salemme loyalists.
Posted By: Moscone65

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/10/18 06:58 PM

I like woodford reserve, it's nice and smooth.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/11/18 12:52 AM

I hear u..I think guys will out front play nice..but at day’s end, guys were shooting at each other..so agreed there will always be residue..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/11/18 01:11 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/11/18 03:24 AM

A lot worse rats out there than whitey. Not many use the feds at their discretion..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/11/18 03:27 AM

How is gas pipe not whacked. Way worse than whitey. Must be an OC hit - whiteys death otherwise A whole lot of rats are soon to get whacked by random 2 for a penny tough guys like geas doing life terms..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/12/18 02:25 PM

I was in Berlin in fourteen through sixteen and i sat at that table there was a white table which some the dudes sat there and the Boston table we sat with the Boston car at the table six tables three Boston on Worcester kids one Springfield n the other the white Boston guys and those names what I said was if I remember right Shane was a kid from Lowell or Walpole or some town like that and he was bald am I right stocky kind of

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/12/18 02:46 PM

The people that whacked Bulger was cowards, they would never do that to Sammy gravano, I think people are scared of sammy

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/12/18 02:49 PM

The people that killed whitey never killed anybody in prison, why is that? Is white the first snitch to ever be put in population? I just don't buy he tough these guys are, I whitey was younger this would never have happened
Posted By: British

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/12/18 05:08 PM

Was there much of a funeral?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/12/18 06:41 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Joerusso
I was in Berlin in fourteen through sixteen and i sat at that table there was a white table which some the dudes sat there and the Boston table we sat with the Boston car at the table six tables three Boston on Worcester kids one Springfield n the other the white Boston guys and those names what I said was if I remember right Shane was a kid from Lowell or Walpole or some town like that and he was bald am I right stocky kind of
14 thru 16 what??? Not 2014-2016. You've been posting on here nonstop-just a quick look at your profile shows a ton of posts in that span...

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 12:55 AM

He had internet access sittite.
..his loyalist friends in the cafes on Hanover st got him access...go ahead Russo, tell us it was a typo..what a fuckin jerkoff u have been every step of the way...new england, I sent u a pm about this jerkoff an hour so.in the email, I said he may or may not have done time, but I have caught him in like a dozen lies when I decided to even look at his shit..so i error on the side to believe nothing from his posts..sittite wwas smarter than me, and looked at such an easy piece of evidence in this case.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 04:52 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 04:58 AM

New England, no worries bud...mail..upper right corner next to your name is an envelope, click that

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 12:38 PM

What weezy there was two from rhod island and clump is from Boston I know clump from an upstate bid I was in Aone with Dennis Taylor from Charlestown Kevin Kelley Gary who worked in commisary Jordan from Kansas the store guy so i def missed kid Shane when I was there I was with pat from Rhode Island who been down like eighteen jarred from Hyde park vito from Fall River was on a three little Jonny from Worcester randy from Worcester Stevie Rossetti don’t remember no shame esp in aone because that’s where I was at the whole time

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 12:51 PM

Lmaooo I know I was I told y’all that in the posts I’ll be going away or y’all mad again lol clowns lol since y’all reading every post look it up I told all y’all I’ll be going away real fast And I did and when I came out I told y’all who I was with and where I was at No because the worst thing a man can do is be a piece of shit and I said it before anyone anytime fleet st anytime biggie and sittite never rubbed elbows or been on weeks lockdown you guys are mad someone is solid through and through and just so happen to be on here and I guys are groupies lmaooo sorry lol it’s sad I say I never said I knew Shane I know this I’ll garauntee he knows me and im not like Mario acting crazy and kicking up everyweek when sal Pelullo and my man X from philly ran into me x said fritz from Charlestown that he was with on otisville said hello than times like these makes me remember I’m really it now who tf are y’all panties to ever question me you guys not even Suffolk county never mind know about land whatever yous do just know I was there you never was lmaooo and that is fact you can jerkoff too until you get blisters because that won’t change lmao I’m original and was there your a fraud smh sad case of fraudulent wannabes smh

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 01:02 PM

There was two weez one is my guy john forbes from clowntown who had twenty and was down the other was fat weez who was in the pen and had ten clump from Boston is from Copeland was in Hazelton with the Chinese kid from providence jonny who is now back in and Ron Ron who son just got killed who was right with white boy rob from Rhode Island who was in otisville who got twenty three that sat in providence table I was in with bizzle from nh I was with whiteboy from Canada corteneyer who caught with tons of weed and st Pierre is his boy the Providence tables is different table from Boston table there’s is behind the Connecticut and GD table which is originally a down south Miami table I was there live in flesh with phones and whatever else before everyone start getting phones so don’t say I wasn’t there I was there before the split the yard I was there when I could come from breakfast and go straight out I was in lee county when the blacks Boston cart was fighting the bloods and us whotevboston cart going against each other because some dudes wanted us to follow the AB

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 01:08 PM

All I know I know what these people don’t know corridors streets and real life gangster federal judges and I do and live that life and don’t be a mick and have your panties in a bunch I’m north end made bloodline strong through n through I seen the black corridors and the hole n sock n locks n months on lockdown and know and cramped apartment and yearlong festivities and real neighborhood shit real experience I’m sorry I have tried to share that wit y’all

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 01:10 PM

ahahahah, yup, sure pal, and you were posting on here from berlin too, right? sure..and you were al capones driver...you may have done time, you may not have done time..either way, dont change the fact that you come on the internet and lie like a jerkoff..i said this to you before, ill say it now..read my posts, and please tell me where i made up a story or lied or talked out of my ass..i speak of what i know..and i called you out and caught on lies before, because i absolutely knew you were lying..and you had no comeback other than to say 7th grade bullshit...so go ahead, read through, maybe you can read through from your cell in wyatt, danbury or wherever the fuck you want to put yourself today..and show me where i made up bullshit...the first time i called you out, i asked you why or what evidence you had that the Saint was a rat..and you told me pretty much to fuck off and you will think what you want, and all your peeps who are in the know knew what you were talking about...almost 3years later, still waiting on that evidence..said dan rizzo was sonny's nephew..said jamie russo was JR's nephew...this is only the stuff that i bothered to comment on..and you know why? because i know it was all bullshit and you talking out of your ass...told you then like i told you know...ill call you out everytime...now..if you really want to sit on this..thurs nites im easy to find...one of your 'good friends' from east boston got into the bar business a few months back, im sure you know cuz you know it all...come on down, let me know, im there every thursday with him

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 01:17 PM

I want to know how and who proved me wrong with facts or some correspondence never and you can’t so don’t undermine me like I said this is real life for me so because the energy and argument wit some on here I don’t enetertain means I’m bullshit because I don’t live on a blog to keep up with the posts Lmaoo fucking clowns it’s sad but this is a reflection of what happens now lol everyone focus social media and the bs perception while the truth n reality because to much to handle or to real to face

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 01:19 PM

Ok...you posted every other day the duration of 14-16.... you "live the life" now but back when u started posting u were the "son of a made guy" your uncle too if I remember but we can look it up-but u were a working guy right??? Then you were in a bust w/a bunch of "sons of made guys"- remember?? Now u were in allenwood - Berlin.... and you were in w/every serious guy around. I'm not in the mood for bullshit-my kids we're a pain in the ass last night. Russo- whatever respect due- you have insightful posts but u are lying a lil..... no????

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 01:29 PM

russo, ..one last question and then .for the sake of the board, this will be my last post on this and all your nonsense, will be at jw thurs nite, end of the bar, with your friend, come and talk...Question is, when you were in berlin, were you and your table talking about the Saint being a rat, legit question, since you came on here and said it while you were in there?..this is just a sample of the reel i took you to part in , the reel is from sept 2016, the last post on it from me, you never answered, and ..you never posted again on this fuckin site for 8 months..they must have taken your internet priviledges away in berlin at that time...and i agree with sittie, you do know a few things, but you talk way out of your ass about shit you know nothing about

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury [Re: mike68] #89376509/14/16 01:36 AM
Biggie
B
Capo

who's Jamie russo, you ask?
Hmm..u posted the next 3 lines...

'There is alot that many dont know like Lightbody's good friend is my favorite and most taled gangster Jor Russo nephew, Jamie Russo who Lightbody alligned with Demaria in Everett and got him a job as well as Russo wife a job in city hall.'

Above from your post on March 17, so enlighten us jerkoff..first of all, NO Realation to JR..and the mayor no relation to sonny, none, zip, zero, grew up in fuckin woburn. Sonny had no brothers who lived in woburn, so no nephew no blood at all..Jamie has not one drop of JRS BLOOD...next Jamie wife never worked at city hall..next, just cause the papers say Charlie introduced Jamie to Demario, don't make it true..other way around...now, your reply is gonna be who gives a fuck...my answer to that is, in a three line post you told 4 fuckin fables, so god knows how many others, I don't have the time to pick apart...and I'll leave you alone..until the next time u do it
Now, biag does have friends, true..and the balliros good lawyers...so we can agree on somethings

Joerusso
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Jamie is related to jr fact and big dummy because he was brought up in woburn dobt mean hes not related. Half of the guys families moved north from eastie north end and revere to saugus, peabody, Burlington woburn reading and all up north so you sound so dumb saying that like you really are a simpleton. Like the back and forth im done because what you just daid proved to me you dont know shit. You dont know who is his brother or gis family and where they moved or live at. You win whatever you say is right im wrong im a fraud blah blah blah whatever man. You not making anymore noise than the worlds smallest violin.

Biggie
B
Capo
read the text moron...Rizzo grew up in Woburn, you said he was sonnys nephew, sonny had no brothers, and def none who lived in Woburn, it was youtalking out of your ass..in the post prior, you asked who Jamie is, now when I show a post you said 7 months ago, it jogs your memory on him? what a jerkoff you are...Jamie is not related to jr, tell me how? I lived with sal who is jamies brother for 3 years..tell me how Manny russo, jamies father, is related to jr, please, give me the lineage, you know it all, come on bud, give me the info..didn't say Jamie lived in Woburn ,Jamie lives in lynffield, get it straight..i don't know nothing though.. you know it all...mike, your right,ill agree to disagree,but I cant stand guys who come on here and talk out of the fuckin ass, talk about what you know ,not what you guess, or say things to act like you are in the know..so, what I just said, and have always said is fact, not made up stuff to back the story..

Joerusso Online Content
consigleire

Underboss
boston/north end
I told you your right im wrong. You was also limone personel buffer too. You throw a couple of names and think you supposed to be right. No you dont know squat shit. Dont know your ass from your mouth. Sonny had brothers his step son was the only child. But you know what your right what do i know. Lightbody is from maine too right. And he knows russians bikers right. Fucking putts you are. Im done i know nothing just talking. Im a liar a fibber i am. Pure weller. Fuck out of here. The only thing you know is the color wig you chosing for your drag dance. Now again your right im wrong

Biggie
B
Capo
lee is sonnys blood son, jerkoff not his stepson, his grandkids are alex and robin..i don't have to throw nothing pal, you are the one throwing falsehoods..look through my posts and tell me where I talked out of school or said something inaccurate...everything I am bringing up, is fact, not bullshit..keep throwing personal bullshit, like an eight grader pal..everything I have called you on is fact, you claim to know these particular people, and you don't, end of story..lightbody grew up on beach st, he has 3 brothers, and sister, graduated rhs 1977..im authentic JRusso, ok, I don't need to make anything up, or to act like I know anything, been there done that..im calling you on falsehoods you wrote, a smarter man, would admit he made a mistake talking about people, and move on, rather than keep making a jerk of himself by acting like an 8th grader

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 01:38 PM

Organized Crime - Real Life 03/03/15 09:00 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 03/03/15 08:50 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:41 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:38 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:31 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:54 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:53 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:51 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:38 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 11:22 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 10:25 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 01:15 AM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 12:52 AM
Re: Can a made guy be in two families at once? Organized Crime - Real Life 01/28/15 09:11 PM
Re: Raymond L.S. Patriarca (Picture Appreciation) Organized Crime - Real Life 10/19/14 07:24 PM
Re: Raymond L.S. Patriarca (Picture Appreciation) Organized Crime - Real Life 10/19/14 07:11 PM
Re: New England bust Organized Crime - Real Life 10/05/14 02:34 PM
Re: New England bust Organized Crime - Real Life 10/05/14 02:32 PM
Re: Bonanno associate sentenced for pot dealing Organized Crime - Real Life 09/07/14 09:24 PM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 11:28 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Cr
Lotta posts from the inside.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 01:44 PM

sittie, the man has pull, on the street, in the can, wherever, he can reach out through his peeps

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 02:40 PM

Ive been locked up since 2006 in fort devens i just had a guard sneak me in a cell phone in like 2012. Secrets out on pmac. Yo guard crack my cell. Got to go.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 02:44 PM

Damn PMAC.....I gotta get that phone plan....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 02:46 PM

Are you sure pmac? I was sitting at the "whogivesafucktable!" and I never saw you there

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 02:50 PM

Look to your left....your other left.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 02:57 PM

yup, we are all locked up, typing away on our cell phones when the guards arent looking..ridiculous..sittite, sent you a pm..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 03:48 PM

Dear Russo- I would appreciate it if you don't "anytime" me...at this stage of my life the only person I want to do that is my wife and I seriously doubt you have the same intentions.... although you have been locked up most of your adult life so I suppose it's possible-and Tony did say you get a pass for that in the Sopranos..... ugh.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:02 PM

Im glad your computer savy because im not but this timeline if you superior gangsters and historians right out that long timeline notice i probably posted six days so i im lying about my troubles of dealing with judge collins and zobel and toro...or its real hard to get a phone in the feds right? I have shit to prove and if you go back you will know probavly in those posts how i said i got picked up with associates whos related and i was under advisement for months at wyatt with a bunch of cape verdeans from Roxbury and sandman from Brockton pushing pills out the gym around the same time i got picked up.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:12 PM

so instead of hitting the law library..or the weights..or the track..or the hot colombian drug lord in the cell next to you..you snuck and used and internet phone to post all these posts over your 2 year span..and wait..this is after you supposedly were pinched, indicted, went through the whole court system of pre trial motions, motions of discovery and trial..this is how you chose to spend your time, posting jerk off stuff? and you want people to believe it? cant keep moving the goal posts russo, doesnt work...

itle Forum Post Time
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 10:09 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 10:07 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 10:05 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 12:46 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 12:44 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 12:42 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/13/16 12:24 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/12/16 08:59 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/12/16 08:44 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 09/12/16 08:34 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/19/16 12:40 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/19/16 12:38 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/17/16 02:23 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/17/16 02:18 AM
Re: A Patriarca Territory question ? Organized Crime - Real Life 08/17/16 02:17 AM
Re: A Patriarca Territory question ? Organized Crime - Real Life 08/17/16 02:12 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/16/16 08:14 PM
Re: A Patriarca Territory question ? Organized Crime - Real Life 08/16/16 08:02 PM
Re: Bill Feather's Mob Families Murders Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:27 PM
Re: Bill Feather's Mob Families Murders Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:25 PM
Re: Bill Feather's Mob Families Murders Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:23 PM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:39 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:18 AM
Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury Organized Crime - Real Life 08/11/16 04:03 AM
Re: RIP Bobo Petricone Organized Crime - Real Life 07/21/15 04:17 PM
Re: whitey Bulger while on the lam Organized Crime - Real Life 05/19/15 10:26 PM
Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? Organized Crime - Real Life 04/29/15 09:16 PM
Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? Organized Crime - Real Life 04/29/15 09:16 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/17/15 09:24 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/17/15 09:03 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/17/15 08:58 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/15/15 06:03 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/15/15 06:01 PM
Re: Getting back together in the Boston mafia Organized Crime - Real Life 03/15/15 04:55 PM
Re: New Whitey Bulger movie Organized Crime - Real Life 03/04/15 10:28 PM

Forum Post Time
Re: Sonny from "A Bronx Tale" Organized Crime - Real Life 03/04/15 10:09 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 03/03/15 09:00 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 03/03/15 08:50 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:41 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:38 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/28/15 10:31 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:54 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:53 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:51 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/18/15 05:38 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 11:22 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 10:25 PM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 01:15 AM
Re: Patriarca's Organized Crime - Real Life 02/17/15 12:52 AM
Re: Can a made guy be in two families at once? Organized Crime - Real Life 01/28/15 09:11 PM
Re: Raymond L.S. Patriarca (Picture Appreciation) Organized Crime - Real Life 10/19/14 07:24 PM
Re: Raymond L.S. Patriarca (Picture Appreciation) Organized Crime - Real Life 10/19/14 07:11 PM
Re: New England bust Organized Crime - Real Life 10/05/14 02:34 PM
Re: New England bust Organized Crime - Real Life 10/05/14 02:32 PM
Re: Bonanno associate sentenced for pot dealing Organized Crime - Real Life 09/07/14 09:24 PM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 11:28 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 11:15 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 11:11 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 11:05 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 10:59 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 10:48 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 10:34 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 10:26 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 12:41 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/29/14 12:39 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/28/14 12:54 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/28/14 12:52 AM
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger Organized Crime - Real Life 07/28/14 12:30 AM
Re: Made in the 1960's or Before. Organized Crime - Real Life 06/18/14 08:16 PM
Re: Rats you would forgive Organized Crime - Real Life 05/11/14 06:47 PM

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:16 PM

Dear Russo- last post- no respect due and none given.... Every single person on this board feels your lying - your background stories are bullshit and not believable to anyone remotely knowledgeable in the area.... Boston isn't that big-most of us have some six degrees of separation through past experiences if we put it out there but not you. Ur not getting a phone in the fed system to post on here. You watched too many movies so u think we'll all believe you- we do not. I feel bad because I'm starting to think YOU believe your stories. The next time you are going to tell a story please don't......if u ever wanna name a single codefendant or wanna PM me w/a way to prove your legit-go nuts....check w/ur capo- whatever u gotta do brother.....it's all gravy. I'll wait.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:21 PM

Yes i am closely related to few guys who was very strong ties and was involved deep yes i was on federal probation and caught a case and violated and went back in. Did i speak wreckless high and drunk at times yes but i know the real and whats going on and def dont have to lie for no low lives and im a low life myself no better than the rest of you but a liar and here fo look for what and who idk but idx what yoh guys say i know one thing no one proved me wrong regardless this whatever you proving timeline so who cares.........i was in a1 with clump weez ron ron spanish audi with the tats on the head from Rhode island that was there i was there with jj from new hamshire Gary from attelboro kevin kelley who k
I was with in lee county my first bid dennis taylor Charlestown dude from cali that was kev celly x sal my man from Framingham with the glasses thats a1 we had the dude from texas that was tied jn with the Ab in the unit and at the table in the chow was only white dudes from mass only x from philly sat there and old man Pat from seekonk rhode island sat with us everyone us mass\boston guys i know jimmy from lawrence was down 22 tears and went home on friday on the johnson case

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:27 PM

sorry i didnt know shane because he wasnt a factor or a reputable. 15 years in a1 alone u had fatty from miami alex from Connecticut the picture guy chin from new york frank from new york all had life or 80 plus years nevee going home and that was just in A1 at the table you had pat who been down 20 jimmy 22 rosetti 18 pkus with 50 to go randy 10 in who had 40 years jarret was down 21 so excuse me if red head shawn wasnt noticed by me during my short stay.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:29 PM

ok, shane i have no idea who he is..and he has nothing to do with what we are saying..short stay? you said you were there 2 years....and posting on here at that time frame....ok now we are getting some where..listen..sittite..and myself..and others feel you have some knowledge, no doubt, ive said that to you, but my point is exactly what sittite is saying, think before you type bud, you say things that arent accurate, just too look like you are in the know on that subject, stick to what you know..as far as this whole prison thing, ill say what i said earlier, you may or may not have done time..but one thing is for certain, you were not posting from berlin in the years you said you were there...im done tearing up at you as well, just post shit that you know, you have some knowledge, stick to it..forget the bullshit,..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:34 PM

Black kid sleeze and his cousin shelt from Brockton had 40 plus years alone sleeze was down 27 yeara and shelt was in 17 years and they was from Boston dudes in the unti spoke to them everyday smh only red head kid i know was some kid from Springfield i think tall and was red head and hung with johnny and randy and i didnt speak to him so if thats shane well thats shane i spoke with randy rossetti pat vito dennis jid from eastie that was there Pereira was his last name forget what we called him yea i Fci berlin built like a pen everything inside lockdowns for chow hall fights we had a blacm warden when i was there

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:36 PM

My head is spinning. Is this a science experiment to see if multiple rambling posts can give someone an aneurysm?! uhwhat

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:37 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:40 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:49 PM

I dont care what you feel like im knowledgeable about or not like i said i mightve been drunk high talking shit at times but i was in berlin ! During those two years ! There was phones! Lots of phones! And everything else! I dont care what you say im laughing right now just laughing knowing theres some guys posting on snap chat and instagram as we speak lmaooo wow this is hilarious..... 2014 -2016 and end of 17 berlin was my stay.... Ming was my guy at wyatt chinese dude from chinatwon and his boy Bo was wit me in berlin just came home last summer lmaoo wow no cell phones huh lmaooo they caught the lesbian co Speree blad headed black army broad sneaking newports and whatever else for pimpin from Connecticut ..... Lmao oh i was there my friend wit cell phones.... Just like 4 guys died in berlin when i was there and one in a1 the week before i got there i got there in august fat dude from ohio i was there wish i can show h guys some snaps see im in tunes with the black crowd so excuse me for being hip or like x aka edward stern from philly use to say man some white dudes act like punks im white but i got style not a black style but a style of swag lmao

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:51 PM

All this and too early for whiskey....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:54 PM

oh yea x been down 10 and got 40 years so 30 to go ans he is ok wit and works out with smart black kid s. Dot from phillyy one of the best drawers i seen in the system whos fighting the system because he got 30 something years for 924c so believe it or not theres phones and i used them begind the walls in mattee fact u ever seen a cell phone that can fit in your palm with bluetooth i know i have and the screen is toucb screen dont cost much and tbe COs dont cost much eitger

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 05:58 PM

Jordan from kansas had 15 years for crystal meth and his celly wild boy from Kansas with all the tats who been down since be was 18 foget his name

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 06:15 PM

Oh there are def cell phones, no doubt, but u were not posting these posts from a cell phone inside..and if u were there were posts where u said u were on fuckin Hanover st having espressos, so u were either lying then or lying now..once again moving the goal posts...either way once a liar, or in your case, multiple fables, makes me not believe much..i know, u don't care what we believe..why post if u dont care?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 06:25 PM

You know i forgot they said the saint jr was there see what i mean when your not a reputable a factor it dont matter what your last name is his presence wasnt even wow thats craxy be was there smh

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 06:27 PM

Imagine if u told him you think he dad was a rat..... that would be a moment. Oh....and I miss the Speak...damn I could go for a whiskey and some lasagna about now....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 06:32 PM

I dont post for you or sittite u clow lmaooo and i nsver in tbose post during that time said i was on hanover st so who cares what your saying and to say im a liar....again thid is real life for me i dont k ow about you super gangsters and fake historians. Im a low life criminal who is in by blood not that lifestyle regardless how close i am. I walked those corridors and compounds and talked wit guys you mention we mention rubbed elbows wit guys sorry that im a low life like u on chat when im stoned and drunk catching wrexk sorry guy i dont meet your criteria bud

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 06:34 PM

Go eat lasagna whike at it look up how to fuck your self.,,,,,,,,,

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 06:35 PM

lolp

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 06:37 PM

New england i know black tall Tennessee was in 208 and 209 i dont remember damn smh who the fuck is you new england lol where the hell were you buddy

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 06:37 PM

Not sold on the criminal part...but ur fulfilling the low-life criteria w/ those lies

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 06:41 PM

I miss PizzaBoy.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 06:57 PM

In by blood..... well you did too much time to be the Dinunzio kid.....if ur in 40's I guess you could be Gambale's kid-wait Stevie G grew up in Medford so scratch that (he didn't go away either)-be kinda tough for you to be Spags (rip)....maybe ur in ur 50's and ur one of Richie floramo's boys-but Jr is busy w/the trash hauling and Jeff w/the club in RI and the restaurant on rt.1 so there's that and the fact they grew up in Everett..ur not Ralphie Chong's kid that's for sure...... you see where this road is going cowboy???

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 07:16 PM

Crickets.....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 07:26 PM

Aint vinnys son, too busy running valets around...not pryces kids none did time and 2 live very far from here..bobby c kids did time , bobby jr not much..mark has done a ton, but hes in maine state system now..not him..haha..sittie, speak juat isnt the same now...russo, take some more meds, less hallucinogens..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 07:31 PM

New England whats your feeling on the saint? Russo and i had a dusagreenent years ago, he said he was a rat, i asked him where the evidence was to support he said he didnt need evidence , and im paraphrasing here ,but he said something like he and his people kniw things that i didn't and left it at that..new England your from RI whats your thought on it

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 07:33 PM

Not the same is right Biggie....but back in the day on a Saturday afternoon in the fall w/big Jim behind the bar and mama Lightbody's lasagna from upstairs.....didn't get much better -lol

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 07:59 PM

Soon Russo...soon you'll be allowed to break off and start ur own family-but for now we must ask you remain a friend to Micheal as the family makes inroads into Nevada.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 09:34 PM

Lmaoo lol yoooo this is funny lmaooo. Keep naming names. I love this lmaooo this is good shit a movie line wow your funny creative lol

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 09:36 PM

And im in the union not hauling trash either lol lmaoo wow this is good lol

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 09:52 PM

Honestly Russo- I enjoy a lot of ur posts .... u have had some good info on some things in the past-u don't need to embellish ... anyways-thanks for the laughs today....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 10:03 PM

What union....throwin names?have u looked at some of your fuckin posts?really? U said u were a made guys kid u jerkoff, we just named kids of made guys u certainly arent. Oh we forgot one bunch, johnny c, he has a bunch of kids, most with issues, russo, naybe u r one if them? Johnny is older, joey gaff would never talk like u, i forget the one who testified in the 99 charlestown trial maybe u r him who knows either way YOU are the one who claimed to be a made guys son

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 10:07 PM

20-1 it's local 22 or local 3

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 10:08 PM

Tell me it's 22... please.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 11:07 PM

The 99 Charlestown.... tell me ur in the know on that Russo....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 11:24 PM

Im in 218 which is 328 now with local 40 now but i was in 22 before i switched book and trade good guess but lol biggie you big dummy like i said i couldve been talking shit high drunk exaggerating the truth but me being blood you cant change and nothing can change that no matter what and thats that

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 11:27 PM

Ya Biggie... big dummy.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 11:29 PM

No sittite but im sure you went to school with one of them fuxked the otherz kid sister and the father coached biggie in baseball and pop warner...... We know you guys went to church with them too even did the communion with the other brother lmaooooo you guys had a few drinks with him the week before was even there when they got into it with johnny black huh lmaooo yea i know buddy lmaoo

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 11:31 PM

Talking about me theres not to many of these guys no matter age geographic whatever seems like yall both all went to school played ball did county time had drinks at a bar with every fucking guy mention either them the son something you guys are connected beyond all the fuxking dots you know that

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 11:32 PM

Real gangsters connected guys yall are

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 11:36 PM

There's nobody's son out of the North End doing anything. Nobody... toss that in ur profile as a middle name... Joe Nobody Russo. I like it.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 11:39 PM

That's your nickname!!!! Joey Nobody..... classic

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 11:50 PM

U realize that ur profile says ur local 3 (delete that lie brother-u just said it was 218 or 328 the way of local 22 or some ...SHIT)

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/13/18 11:59 PM

I like that sittite last time someone knew i was dibbling and dabbling gave me a new facility to experience. And besides like i said before im a nobody pull that posts up just related and know a few things pull those posts up computer boy so yea ill be doing nothing lmao know anything and all the above my boy wtf i know oh yea pull that posts up too fucking manager for best buy geek squad here

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 12:04 AM

Russo, keep telling stories, we are bored on this cold rainy fall day, it’s laughable entertainment.not only do u lie, u r the the most stupid motherfucker on the planet, get caught in the easiest way, with your own typing, how fuckin easy are u, I’d love to sit at card table with u, could make a living..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 12:12 AM

Lmao so local 3 is bricklayer and because im fortunate since u want know i wanted to join that local but i wouldnt be as beneficial to me as 22 is same local the rossetti and my boy prochilo father ran and was recently under watch and scrutiny the whole hall was so i switced to 218 down the road another trade not as beneficial in all aspects but yea we could make it work there and here i am.... So now you going to tell me i cant switch books or trades ?? Lmaoo or u wanted me in 25 or 82 with perry in the can or under watch like fiddler after beating them and exposd relationshipinal ties with the mayor and the whole hall by the feds more than they already do lmao but im not irish mick lmaoo so we get ths good stuff lmaoo not just the backing by us but we have hands it liuna ibew ctf lmaoo all the way down to fucking bjs my friend even the bartender and waitress union in town gog a voice

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 12:16 AM

Lmaoo i bet kid the same card table that you played with whom since you guys did every thing with everyone we posted lmaooo oh you playing cards with greg and Louis now lmaooo or you was bouncer for old man frank lmaoo c'mon oh you was tbe altar boy at st leonards and help Alfonso steal the church moneg and brake the atms and pay phone too huh lmaooo

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 12:37 AM

Joey Nobody... switching trades like he switches stories.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 12:40 AM

At least ur getting those BJ's from the bartender...one day he'll smartin up and realize ur a NOBODY too...

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 12:47 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 12:56 AM

New England, he isn’t a cop, he’s a lying dope...he bad mouthed the old man, without evidence, now he slights the kid, again without cause..he loves to throw anything he can off the wall...

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 12:57 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 12:59 AM

Joey Nobody to you New England..... I ask you don't fuck up his given name

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 01:02 AM

N.e. It didn’t come thru yet..I don’t know his name, I wish I did this jerkoff..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 01:02 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 01:04 AM

Just a joke NE..... I named him Joey Nobody... no disrespect to you

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 01:04 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 01:57 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 02:03 AM

Actually I sent u a test, did u get it

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 02:08 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 03:21 AM

Again i wasnt there when he was there like i said i forvot they said he was there i dont know who missed the guy yoh only mention clumo and sleez if you was in berlin in a1 who was the best cook in the unit and who else u know there ....lmaoooo you guy s are a sitcom a cop huh lmaoooo i never got that one before not even in real life lmaoo i walked all my yards lol wow thats funny

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 03:24 AM

Seems like your only mentioning names i mentioned the first time smh you guys are a joke biggie and sittite went to grade school and boy scout and drank at every bar with all the gangsters and lived witg them too and this dude was on compounds but dont know the main guy on the unit smh this is a fucking joke right or im reallt that stupid for even entertaining and explaining to you guys

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 03:38 AM

Without a doubt Russo, u really are that stupid
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 09:55 AM

I usually mind my own business but "Joey Nobody" now that is funny as shit

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/14/18 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by MemphisMafia
I usually mind my own business but "Joey Nobody" now that is funny as shit

Yes it is. Pegs the situation perfectly.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/18/18 02:56 AM

dixie, georgia's ready, you lucked out last year....... now in the sec championship game,,,,
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/18/18 02:58 AM

BAMA'S GOING DOWN........

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/19/18 02:38 PM

Here we go with this b.s. again...

Bama wasn't lucky and Bama ain't going down. If we do lose, it damn sure won't be to Georgia.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/19/18 06:42 PM

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...y_bulger_files_highlights_over_the_years

Some Whitey Bulger FBI files from Howie Carr (with a 'Joe Russo' reference, fair warning:))

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/19/18 06:43 PM

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/co...arr_whitey_bulgers_rotten_life_and_times

In all these pages, Whitey comes across as being in total control, maybe because he’s dictating to FBI stenographers on his underworld payroll. But in October 1980, he made one very bad prediction to two of his crooked feds, Zip Connolly and John “Vino” Morris.

“Informant reiterated,” the two FBI agents/gangsters reported, “that in his opinion, if he is ever murdered, it will be as a result of gangland warfare rather than him being identified as an informant.”

Wrong, Whitey. And it was your final mistake.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/20/18 12:12 AM

Amazing how much shit he got away with....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/20/18 05:31 PM

Amazing how much shit he got away with....

They make a movie about him and it doesn't contain a quarter of the crimes he committed and people he killed.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/20/18 10:05 PM

Interesting article. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/wor...ues-in-prison-full-of-suspects-1.3704169

The alleged assailants were not known to be threats nor had any known geographical ties to Bulger,” the bureau said. But then it introduced another mystery, given that both Geas and DeCologero were Massachusetts mobsters. The “documented legal residence of both individuals” suspected of beating Bulger, the bureau said, “was not Massachusetts”.
Posted By: Jeremythejew

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/21/18 03:13 PM

Joe russo.... lol , this guy names a whole bunch of random names that have no possible way of fact checking whatsoever..... few questions just so we can get back on track for99%% joe.nobody...

First u said u only did 2 years.... theb you said like 2013 - 2015 to end of 16 or some shit like that....

Where were u housed??? Name all facilities.... not just one.... bc no one gos to just go to one...

What crime(s) did u commit? How long were u sentenced? Whats your tail?? You obviously must still be on supervised release.... which btw you called federal parole..... there is no fed parole.. fyi.

Also.... with all ur union jumping and u not being connected.... where does the federal crimes come in???

I ask bc you either a criminal or not.... so stop w the bs. Name a 100 random fuckin names like thats street cred

Oh u dont know vinnie the baker? How bout bobby the barber? Ronnie the rhibo? ??? Sean from bakersfield!?@?! Any of then!!! Then u must not no shit!!!

And stfu about a1!! Wbo was the best cook!!?!?! You actually had me lol on that one.

All ik is that rumor is u give a1 blowjobs for prison cook ups. Do you even kbow what that is???

Can u just answer that? Whats a cook up?
And what do u use for it?
Bc u are absolutly a1 full of shit.

Now its count time u fool. Go rub one out for the cook friend of yours. Oh wait, ur a civian now who works and is i the union.

Fuckin joke

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/21/18 07:30 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/21/18 10:12 PM

Saw this link on another site. Likely just a coincidence:
Buffalo Man Implicated in Whitey Bulger Murder
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/21/18 10:39 PM

Coincidence or he was pressured NickleCity. It wouldn't be the first time or last time something like that would happen. However, if he was moved the same day as Bulger to the cell, he would have walked right out of there when the doors opened and made distance from the cell on principle. Everything shows Wilson is trying to behave inside while also trying to survive, hence his association with the BGF through his association with the D.C. Blacks.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/22/18 01:24 AM

Hi

Wow Jimmy you said some good stuff right there.

I never bother anyone on here but i just can not understand why people try to be something that they are not.

Lol watch hes not gonna reply

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/22/18 06:54 AM

Jeremy, of course he won’t reply..he’s in the hole, for usin his cell phone to post, we won’t hear from for 6 months. Then he will once again make us all the more the wise to boston street knowledge..fuckin lying joke..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/22/18 12:48 PM

I hope everyone gets to enjoy family today...Happy Thanksgiving boys.....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/22/18 01:18 PM

Thank u sittie..made a speakeasy appearance yester day afternoon. ..happy thanksgiving to all

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/22/18 02:36 PM

The only mob associates i can see coming on these forums is the philly fam. Lol

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/23/18 07:25 PM

Yep, he'll come back and say his internet privileges were taken away lol

Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 05:14 PM

You guys are really bums and low lives i mean its really sad anyone who did anytime know you can stay at one spot for years and you can be bounced around like a ball. Its sad i step down to yall standards when i all i do is spread a little of what i know. Smh i my first fed bid i bounced around my second bid was short all Berlin. Anyone i mention you can look them up tbey either at berlin or still doing tims not famous people regular people loke dennis taylor from Charlestown or sal pellulo or edward stern or jimmy cortoneyer or frank massiostto or luis Garcia or brima wurie. Carl taylor neil Reginald randy Gregory timothy brown Eugene patrick lmaoo look them up bop status lmao these regular inmates all over bop i encountered James Presley.... And union huh lol i know a guy who was a labor 10 years then became a carpenter joe leone i know a bricklayer who became local 4 elevator operater its not easy but it can be done easy esp when you know people .i mention names because they are real people that i encountered and deal with so if anyone really was in the system or even know anything about unions wouldnt ask these amateur stupid kid questions you guys asking trying to be funny and prove a point when you really sound stupid as fuck. The fuxking joke is you kid a bad one i feel sorry for your girl dealing with youhave no balls . its all funny because you guys dont kmow shit snd mad someone actually has a inside on things and been through things sounds to good to be true fucking dummys.....sometimes in life you actually meet people about it sorry guys you guys are fools big dummys

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 05:35 PM

Fucking losers on turkey day checking out what im saying lmaoooo when i told joe i be on this first thing he sajd im talking to a bunch of rats and im must be drunk fucking bored and thats from a real gangster so you snitches lmaooo yall got lucky with a young connected drunk who like to catch rec lmaooo cheers to the old man capobianco my good friend gino father... Good friend of many good men from the eastie Winthrop revere crew. Old man Gaurino rest in peace true man through and through long time north end legend. Cheers to them at least they lived a good honorable life. And thats real life not this whatever ot does for yall sorry pathetic lives

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 05:39 PM

Take it easy.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 05:55 PM

EXCELLENT book for New England organized crime fans:

Attached picture index.jpg

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 05:58 PM

Bunch of bonified clowns trying to decimate my name on a fucking chat board because my life is real fuck a pmac sittite new england biggie and esp a jew smh you guys the lowest of them all going all the way back to jesus the only thing yall do is lie thats why yall great lawyers fucking lie right in your face eye to eye and thats sicking. A jew smh thats deal with a pmac nerds probably watching kiddie porn
Squeezing your ass sittin tight with sitite in girls panties waiting for biggie in the speedos to spank him wit new england pre ejaculating on himself so excited to watch the fuck show smh that really sums yall up no doubt bout it

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 06:29 PM

Jesus Christ...... decimate ur name..... u did that s long time ago w the lies.... but it's all good-you have a proper name now- ur Joe Nobody...... you ask anybody, anybody on this board about Joe Nobody and they'll tell you..... inside knowledge-lmao- the only inside knowledge you have is that of your asshole and who knows-w/all that time inside you prob asked a buddy in there for a second opinion. Switching trades... nobody cares Nobody.....pay ur dues and keep ur head down.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 06:39 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 07:02 PM

new england, it will take him a little time to answer your question, by the time he asks his friend and his friend gets back to him..Russo, Sal pellulo? who was his cleaning business partner, im sure you must know right? in his time with you, you had to talk boston, who was it?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 07:08 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 07:12 PM

was there sat nite, should be there this sat too...in fact, pelullo partner was there also...so come on russo, who is the partner? he must have discussed it, with a high level boston guy as your self, no?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 08:15 PM

Pelluolo partner was not there while i was there at all. And your wrong lmao your name lol. You havent mentioned s names or anything that was there besides a shane. Any who dennis taylor stayed in the first room by the showers and was in a1 the whole time i was there maybe after i lwft he went up there with melo from lowell snd vito from fall river periera portuguese kid from eastie and rob from providence. Brother L from ny who had 40 years and did law work. Chin from ny who had 99 plus yesrs wss nesr the window spanish dude who had life from Connecticut who wrote the co bardein a note born from new bedford original boston guy was by tge window and i was by the window you fucking liar WOW thats crazy smh and in a2 all the boston guys had the front cells on both sides do they def didnt hsve the cell by tge window person who cell was close to window in a2 from boston blsck or white was light skin Wow come correct for reañ

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 08:19 PM

So no in fact. I was there when sal came in he got treated like anyone else this is the feds buddy unless you running carts snd making moves or controlling shit your no one Sal was fucking teaching class snd doing law work he was there with no fuckinh partner. His partner was black shawn from miami who he did alot of law work and his man x edward stern because he was one of the few philly guys there along with s.dot and shamad all from philly. Its getting quite pathetic please mention someone that was there. Becsuse i was

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 08:20 PM

Guys, stop trying to decimate Joerusso's name on a chat board.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 08:22 PM

Idk who his partner was all i know his brother did 27 yesrs just came home and his relative is scarfo uncle or something sal was a associate family member who was connected like me lmao not to much strings sal pksyed his tied close snd played the game. I chase tail get drunk to much smoke reefer snd not cut for it a low life like you biggie sorry to admit

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 08:48 PM

Russo when I began to read your post Domenic the Xmas donkey came on .....think it was a coincidence?? Crazy-no??

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 09:14 PM

No not at all the producer knew who the fuck was watchinh his channel so he put a donkey show for the donkey make sll the sense

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 09:27 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 09:30 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 09:31 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 09:38 PM

russo, you are a boston big shot, YOU mentioned sals name, so apparently you were in berlin talking with him, no ? on you stay? if you mentioned his name, you talked to him right? so if you talked to him, wouldnt you think he would mention to you, a Boston guy, that he had a partner ON THE STREET, from boston, a well known partner, in a legit cleaning company on the street, and he just never mentioned it to you , right? nah, why would he..instead, you and he used your cell phone to post on here together...you make more of a jerkoff of yourself with each post

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 09:41 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 09:59 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 11:28 PM

Jordsn from Kansas had the store snd rob evans is his name he just got his jaw broken by a rhode Island kid.sal had glasses 5×7 moppy hair big fucking nose snored loud and had nice straight teeth. Whst about dennis. You tell me if you was there when it open who is jimmy ? Or tell me the guy who acted mobbed up then start kicking money in from his tickets? Tell me the name of the other boston kid in a1

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 11:35 PM

What the fuck is a vlns? And like i said i wsd there s little over 22 monthz or some shit. Yes alex the picture guy. I asked you if you knew who was the picture guy it was alex leano with little tito from a2 a Boston guy projext kid fron heath st shot st the cops. Jay was bizzle celly bizzle if you wsd there you would know bizzle one of the coolest dudes in unit was there for a long time. What did bizzle do because the whole compound wanted hit to do shit

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 11:47 PM

You know, Joerusso, it's getting to the point now where even if you are telling the truth, no one gives a shit.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/26/18 11:59 PM

Biggie go read some more articles. His partner first who the fuck is Sal. You had rossetti gregory some real killers there a white collar xonnected guy is not my cup of tea we talked he told me your girls fav position and how she like to toss his salad while finger blast your sister. Lmao you think i dont know sbout hid trips to boston snd his fucking small talk save that for someone he can impress. Sal sniff suboxon snd ate every fucking thing and was worried about law i worked out walked the yard and watch sportz. Rossetti my boy rsndy my boy we walked the yard and of course me snd stevie has a few good common friends the prochilo s lmaooo

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:00 AM

And who asked the maid for any fucking opinions go wash some dishes

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:11 AM

Fair point joe..then why did you mention his name..ill tell you this, steven was talked to about sals partner by aal, that i know, but not you right?you must have been posting a story on here during their conversations..you are so full of shit its actually a fun game to see how much nonsense and jibberish you will respond with..

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:16 AM

New england sounds like you was more of a groupie then a inmate and dont say everyone because there was people who did shit in the world and was somebody snd ubless they controlled the yards snf msde shit happen n even then its a fine line before you get either humiliated or humbled down so dont talk this everyone knew who he wsd or thst person was we are in yards with big dogs snd pups all animals .no one was clearing paths for anyone i reassure you that

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:24 AM

Steve didnt even like sal or barely spoke to him. Steve spoke to only few Boston guys. What happened to Steve since yall know so much please shut me up because i know what happened.and who the fuck is aal. Biggie oh boy you lmaoo non sense huh lmao steve never sat wit sal never mind spesk shit. Sal never had steve one on one for a mackerel trade ok you lying sack of shit. Sal spole to steve lmaooo steve was wondering why the fuck sal was sitting with us lmaooo ... Steve wss tight with me and randy because Dave told him we where hid friends and all the other tangible. But stop lying or creating things like we sre talking about resl people

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:26 AM

I mentioned sal name becUse all in all he still a man who tool his time mouth shut and i wss there with him in the unit. And he sat with us not the white table Boston tsble you know how we role check paperwork good men snd x and sal was them so they sat with us plus they know people

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:32 AM

It's a good thing ur a fuckin NOBODY because in real life that mouth would have u in an awful lot of ugly situations..... real ones....not past ones you read about or (my fav) the ones that get created in that head of urs.... if ur Mom ever told you that you were special- she wasn't lying. Thanks for the laughs chief.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:39 AM

Trouble huh welcome to boston north end where sorry fuckerz like you gets bullied beat up for your lunch money tske your tourist fucking uncles wallet and mouth fuck your girl cousin while your sunts looking. Or just best you with. Bat snd trash cans vefore st Anthony help get in the celebrational mood

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:43 AM

My mouth never got me nothing but a sweet peice of pussy ysll wouldnt mske it one day on richmond and north not one fuckinh day

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:44 AM

Boston North End has some nice restaurants. One of its attractions for tourists is how there used to be a mob presence years ago, but now it's one of those places where tourists get to talk like Goodfellas characters while sipping anisette.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:46 AM

Hey sittite to be a nobody like you i would be suicidal snd depend on this site to be the highlight of my day you sorry poor gay fuck and tske the plugger out your ass you sound funny when you talk shithead

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:52 AM

Used to beat up tourist and take thdir wallets and vreak windows lol just couldnt let the omer fuys know you be in for a good whooping esp if your family was involved eevn for the kids who went straight all the parents was raising us right italian i call it its all done now for the most so is esstie revere and medford been on it way out just very slow the good old days when the whole neighborhood was rustic original authentic pure a little mesns the world respect everyone spesking italian food cooking everywhere lnaoo you guys wouldnt make it to know if don bosco ever existed lmaooooppoo

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:56 AM

My bad Nobody ur obviously the real deal & I don't wanna get in too deep w/you..... I remember that beatin' you gave to Carlo after you saw Connie's face....what was it you said?? "You ever touch my sister again I'll kill ya".....North End still talks about it.....

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 12:57 AM

U should join Biggie and New England on Saturday night-I mean-they're gonna be right downstairs from you.... no?????

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 01:28 AM

No their going to be at your mothers house seeing whos pom poms is the best your mother or your wifes

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 01:29 AM

Do any of you Boston guys actually know each other outside of this forum?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 01:49 AM

Boston isn't that big-if you've been around then everybody knows somebody that knows you etc ..... you should be able to fact check somebody real quick.... My wrong Biggie???

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 01:52 AM

I'm sure the boys would gladly pick up the tab on ur meal to hear some good tales.... think about it Nobody....you probably haven't eaten like that in the North End in years.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 02:10 AM

The

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 02:25 AM

Joey Nobody...AKA- The clown from in-town

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:07 AM

Lmao you crack me up i mentioned pat from rhode island who did alot tims lile 18 years or some shit.wrong randy worked in commisary wss there since it opened and uncle was connected but only dealt with blacks because he font lile ir trust connected guyz in that life.lmao panties in a bunch ... I told you jordan and les his celly wss from kansas keep mentioning shit after i mention a fuckin rat move.i talk alot junk but you name people after i mentioned then mention vunch of nobody's like they going big gsme changers. Hey he got his baw broken it happens no one tslking shit thats what happened to him. I know i followed no one held my own and sat at the boston ts2ble honorably i garauntee you sat with at the white tsble with the skinners snd rats almost like a 99.9 sure you didnt sit st the boston table. Whos tall rob

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:13 AM

Pussies worried sbout my mouth the shit you guys talk yall wouldve got hurt long ago kid trust me ..... New england your probably from fucking new hampshire . sniff perks . has a skinny drunk whore for s woman child support multiple kids baby mother fat lol cant handle shit talk wish you was in my face getting mad and orange so i csn poke your ass in your ribs break a few then make you nsme the people you lied about as i stab your knees see how much you like me talking shit

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:22 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:28 AM

So tell me because rob is not from Minnesota who are you anyone is capable of anything all i know is your a real good liar because you havent been fucking right yet

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:37 AM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:38 AM

Im sure

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 05:26 AM

Did we finally get Russo to bed?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:10 PM

russo..you mentioned pellulo. not me.. and i didnt say stevie talked with pelullo, you fuckin dimwit, what i said was hypothetical, if he did talk with him, im sure pelullo would tell him who his boston business partner is right..YOU mentioned his name, the insinuation was you knew him, ton of other peoples names you through around like a softball you full of shit bum..AND.. you are fuckin wrong on sal, he aint stand up, then again, in berlin, im sure you must have been told that.. you were probably busy posting on here and missed that conversation, you jerkoff...ya, ill be in there saturday, easy to find...

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:11 PM

He's gotta be making his way into the North End to handle some business.....2 buses and a train- takes awhile for him to get there

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:21 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:43 PM

Lol we gonna have a Boston meetup at Bricco?

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/27/18 03:47 PM

Hi

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 11/30/18 12:12 AM

Whitey Bulger, infamous Boston mob boss, had hoped for a 'peaceful death', letters say
Associated Press

Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger had hoped for a 'peaceful death' in prison, according to newly disclosed letters.

The Boston Globe reports that Bulger described in several letters to a friend his declining health and his hope to be "one of those he Died in his Sleep kind."

Florida resident Charlie Hopkins said he wanted to share Bulger's letters to show his friend wasn't healthy enough to be transferred from a Florida prison to a West Virginia prison with fewer medical services.

Bulger was serving his life sentence for 11 murders and other crimes in prisons specializing in sick inmates before arriving at Hazelton prison in Bruceton Mills last month.

He was bludgeoned to death by other inmates shortly after he arrived. He was 89. No one has been charged.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 12/01/18 01:51 AM

new england hows the sports book down at twin river? yep board they finally open a sportsbook in the northeast. rhode island smart was way out ahead. us masholes have to wait 2yrs the house is saying for them to figure shit out. flipside the weed stores open to the public down the street from worcester is selling 1 milliona week weed sells cause theres only 2 shops open to public in state here worcester and out in the hippy moutain out west. im not a weed guy was when a kid. free the slops

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 12/04/18 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Binnie_Coll
dixie, georgia's ready, you lucked out last year....... now in the sec championship game,,,,

Guess we got lucky AGAIN! panic whistle lol

Originally Posted by Binnie_Coll
BAMA'S GOING DOWN........

I guess one of these days you will get this right, but it won't happen in the near future lol
Posted By: RomanNE

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 12/21/18 01:53 AM

Tim White,investigative reporter from RI, tweeted today:

“Boston mob associate Paul Weadick - convicted of taking part in murder of Steven DiSarro of Providence - has been moved from Hazelton prison (where Whitey was killed) to USP Canaan (where Gordon Fox served time - though Fox was in minimum security, Weadick is high security).”

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 12/21/18 03:51 AM

Apparently the Foxy Lady was shut down permanently by the liquor board for prostitution

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 12/24/18 06:46 PM

Whitey Bulger, infamous Boston mob boss, had hoped for a 'peaceful death', letters say
Associated Press

Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger had hoped for a 'peaceful death' in prison, according to newly disclosed letters.

The Boston Globe reports that Bulger described in several letters to a friend his declining health and his hope to be "one of those he Died in his Sleep kind."

Florida resident Charlie Hopkins said he wanted to share Bulger's letters to show his friend wasn't healthy enough to be transferred from a Florida prison to a West Virginia prison with fewer medical services.

Bulger was serving his life sentence for 11 murders and other crimes in prisons specializing in sick inmates before arriving at Hazelton prison in Bruceton Mills last month.

He was bludgeoned to death by other inmates shortly after he arrived. He was 89. No one has been charged.

If he wanted to die peacefully he should have pursued another line of work. Hopefully Sonny Franzese will have a similarly painful death.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 12/24/18 11:17 PM

Fuck em all....... Merry Xmas boys!!!!

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 08/24/19 08:42 AM

Gerard O’Neill, Boston Globe Investigative Reporter, Dies at 76

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/business/media/gerard-oneill-dead.amp.html
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 08/24/19 05:21 PM

Gerard O’Neill, Boston Globe Investigative Reporter, Dies at 76

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/business/media/gerard-oneill-dead.amp.html

so bulgar was exposed twice? cuz I could of sworn there was an article in the mid 90's that exposed him too, right? wish more would come out about his murder.

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 02/23/20 01:32 AM

After learning of Whitey Bulger LSD tests, juror has regrets

https://apnews.com/8dff185e1324cb7079b8a86c48c2ec56

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/21 09:29 AM

3 Years After Bulger's Killing: No Charges, Still Questions
No one has been charged in the killing of murderous Boston crime boss James “Whitey” Bulger in a West Virginia prison three years ago.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...lgers-killing-no-charges-still-questions
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Whitey Bulger dead - 10/30/21 10:23 AM

Who gives a flying fuck about that rapist rat.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET