Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 01:00 PM

It’s a good one:

https://youtu.be/mma1-h9Lhh0
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 01:18 PM

Dam did I just not say that in a post here the other day ....WTF
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 01:35 PM

Faffy is back in the saddle! ...it looks like faffy is back as capo. Philadelphia territory is big enough for every body to get a piece, they just have to expand. And thier not inactive, getting into legal business is smart
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 01:59 PM

That chick's ass @ 2:29. Nice work by the cameraman.

Who is the kid with the mob pastiche haircut who accompanies Joey?

Iannarella looking good all things considered.

Funny how guys who've been in prison since the eighties like Faffy, Iannece and Ciancaglini look fit, while someone who's has never done real hard time like Lancellotti looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

At the end Anastasia says Merlino will only actually serve 16-17 months. So what is everyone crying about?
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 02:10 PM

A few of Merlino guys must not be happy with Faffy getting back in. Everyone is getting bumped down a spot on the senority List.
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 03:06 PM

That's Shawn Vetere from Boston crossing the street there at 6:08, I wonder what he's into these days. Heard he had a legitimate job.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
That chick's ass @ 2:29. Nice work by the cameraman.

Who is the kid with the mob pastiche haircut who accompanies Joey?

Iannarella looking good all things considered.

Funny how guys who've been in prison since the eighties like Faffy, Iannece and Ciancaglini look fit, while someone who's has never done real hard time like Lancellotti looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

At the end Anastasia says Merlino will only actually serve 16-17 months. So what is everyone crying about?

"That chick's ass @ 2:29"
moe only you can notice it grin lol
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 03:28 PM

Interesting video showing the inside of a South Philly Italian club:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LHe5xaNyJ9s

Does anybody know what club is it and where is located?

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Barracuda
That's Shawn Vetere from Boston crossing the street there at 6:08, I wonder what he's into these days. Heard he had a legitimate job.

Couple summers back I posted because of just talk at parties and bars that there we around five new guys made and a few thought I was crazy !

Philly is bringing in guys and some been getting made ....now I am not saying all these hangars are made but Philly is very top heavy and even more now although I know some guys have been making money without a crew so legit or semi .

But they need soldiers there is plenty of space Philly is in a great location and I know because I was just out west PA and even a little south that there is action in the old city’s out there and blood still holds sway . Now I not saying there are full families I am saying there’s still the same action in old city’s and small towns.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 06:49 PM

Can anyone ID the guys in the video footage hanging outside the club? There’s Lancellotti and Iannarella of course...
Posted By: PhillyGuys

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by LuanKuci
Can anyone ID the guys in the video footage hanging outside the club? There’s Lancellotti and Iannarella of course...

Roberto Bonomo with the shaved head. Frank Porter in the red.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 07:58 PM

Does anyone else think Iannarella might be getting setup for a hit?

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 10:14 PM

^ what makes you think that?
Posted By: jcapo3

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 10:37 PM

Anthony Accardo in the blue shirt with dark sleeves.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 10:56 PM

I very strongly believe Pittsburgh is a functioning family, is Frankie porter made? He's hanging around alot of bigshots

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
I very strongly believe Pittsburgh is a functioning family, is Frankie porter made? He's hanging around alot of bigshots

That’s where I was with a old friend that owns a chain of pizza joints but he and I went south to WV and was very surprised by a old friends set up .

We hit a couple of other relatives and other spots it was like 1977 again.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 11:24 PM

No. That red cheeked alcoholic and George Anastasia would make anyone look like a gangster on that stupid fuckin show. Guy farts in the wind on a certain corner and hes instantly a capo. Fuck them both. Someone buy Dave another drink so his cheek get redder.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by PhillyGuys

No. That red cheeked alcoholic and George Anastasia would make anyone look like a gangster on that stupid fuckin show. Guy farts in the wind on a certain corner and hes instantly a cap. Fuck them both. Someone buy Dave another drink so his cheek get redder.

I don't get the animosity? I've watched a lot of these and Anastasia and Schratwieser seem to go pretty easy on them TBH. It's not a hit piece or anything.

What's the difference between these guys gossiping about mobsters and the Philly based posters doing it? Y'all are like old women getting their nails done in a salon.

At least it's Anastasia and Schratwieser's job as journalists to talk about them.

You all watch the videos so stop watching them and they will stop making them. It's basic supply and demand.

Here, I'll give an example of why the criticism of them is over the top. The animus seems to be centered on the footage of mobsters mingling outside, perhaps because people think it's an invasion of their privacy? If that's the case you give up your right to privacy and being left alone once you become part of a mob enterprise. And I don't see the difference between that and people posting about where Joey had a going away party or where Dom Grande spends his summer's partying.

Like, I'm not being a dick here but I've learned more about mobsters personal lives by reading posts by people here than I ever have watching Mob Talk.

And first he's Mayoface now he's Tomatoface. Either too pale or not pale enough. Make up your damn minds!

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 11:45 PM

No. That red cheeked alcoholic and George Anastasia would make anyone look like a gangster on that stupid fuckin show. Guy farts in the wind on a certain corner and hes instantly a cap. Fuck them both. Someone buy Dave another drink so his cheek get redder.

I don't get the animosity? I've watched a lot of these and Anastasia and Schratwieser seem to go pretty easy on them TBH. It's not a hit piece or anything.

What's the difference between these guys gossiping about mobsters and the Philly based posters doing it? Y'all are like old women getting their nails done in a salon.

At least it's Anastasia and Schratwieser's job as journalists to talk about them.

You all watch the videos so stop watching them and they will stop making them. It's basic supply and demand.

You have Fox 29 cameramen half hidding behind cars filming you have a beer and see how you like it. And change your fuckin picture. I’m sick of looking at your stupid fuckin face

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/20/18 11:46 PM

I value my privacy. That's why I obey the law, so my face doesn't end up in the papers.
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 12:26 AM

Interesting video showing the inside of a South Philly Italian club:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LHe5xaNyJ9s

Does anybody know what club is it and where is located?

That is the cafe that got busted by L&I a few years back, Caffe Italia it was called, it was discussed on here before. It was on Snyder by Broad street. The kid doing all the talking in the video is one of the guys always around Anthony Borgesi.
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 01:09 AM

Looks like Snitch Frangipanni talking to Lancellotti outside his house? I think Snitch is probably just a knockaround sort of guy though.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo
Looks like Snitch Frangipanni talking to Lancellotti outside his house? I think Snitch is probably just a knockaround sort of guy though.

Goggs is the man. Only Mob Talk calls him Snitch

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 01:27 AM

Why everybody have such low opinion of Dave twatieser but but Joey Merlino always give him an interview?

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 01:28 AM

Why everybody have such low opinion of Dave twatieser but but Joey Merlino always give him an interview?

Joey hatess him. Hard to not say a couple words when either way its going on tv.
Posted By: JC

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 03:02 AM

You know nothing and there is absolutely no evidence to support your thought. Again, do you ever think before you post?

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 03:03 AM

You have Fox 29 cameramen half hidding behind cars filming you have a beer and see how you like it. And change your fuckin picture. I’m sick of looking at your stupid fuckin face

You are such a wannabe it is unbelievable. You'd get smacked around by one of Jerry's kids.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 03:04 AM

Faffy is back in the saddle! ...it looks like faffy is back as capo. Philadelphia territory is big enough for every body to get a piece, they just have to expand. And thier not inactive, getting into legal business is smart

Faffy, like you know him or anyone else. Do you still think that these guys are actually your friends?
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 12:12 PM

Bigfella and Serp are on the mark.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by oldschool3

Yep .... Very strange everyone is eating and doing well ....very surprised.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente

Serp,

You saying guys are all set up in Pittsburgh?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 03:23 PM

2cents if the young guys didnt want this guy faffy around he wouldnt be welcomed at there clubhouse. they just beat him up and put him on the shelf. im not aware of the guy having kids or brothers in the family so it would be simple to just shelf him. if its true he really saved joeys merlinos life in the 80tys from harry the hunchbacks goons im would bet he has a top spot or capo if he wants it. i will say that guy looks real young for a man 70tyish. he was sentenced to 45 yrs in prison in 89 and hes off parole now i wonder why gene gotti who also got like 45 yrs isnt. he also went to prison in 89

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Originally Posted by Serpiente

Serp,

You saying guys are all set up in Pittsburgh?

No .... just saying old friends and family are doing same as it ever was ..

No nothing about others.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by JC

Faffy, like you know him or anyone else. Do you still think that these guys are actually your friends?

There is evidence to support my thoughts on Pittsburgh, and faffy is not my friend I'm just commenting on the video I saw
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 05:12 PM

Faffy is 72 years old, he looks fucking amazing!

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 05:29 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/returning...n-merlino-crews-good-graces-per-reports/

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 06:00 PM

Faffy was out last night at our Mummers theme reveal party

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 06:50 PM

What’s the Jesters theme this year?

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
What’s the Jesters theme this year?

Wasn’t for Jesters, different brigade. Golden Slipper. Mumopoly

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 07:37 PM

My bad wrong brigade , Golden Slippers have a lot of guys talked about on here too though...
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 08:59 PM

Nice seeing Faffy getting so much respect. I always felt he'd make a good boss.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 09:22 PM

So who will be acting boss

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 09:28 PM

we now merlinos the boss and he introduced mike lance as the acting boss to a few genovese capos at there christmas party at pats in the bronx 2015. i wonder who the offical underboss is? read a few years back the old man chang is probaly. it would make sense. merlino take a page from the genovese play book and put old dinosaurs in the top positions even if there 90ty. keeps heat off the younger capos running the show making the money on the streets

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 10:27 PM

He introduced Lance as "his guy" in Philly, I don't think he used the term "acting" boss

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 10:28 PM

That 2019 philly chart is going to look crazy
Posted By: Slimshady

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
we now merlinos the boss and he introduced mike lance as the acting boss to a few genovese capos at there christmas party at pats in the bronx 2015. i wonder who the offical underboss is? read a few years back the old man chang is probaly. it would make sense. merlino take a page from the genovese play book and put old dinosaurs in the top positions even if there 90ty. keeps heat off the younger capos running the show making the money on the streets

I’d say steve mazzone might likely be underboss. Chang sr seems too old and likely too tired to take the role of underboss. If mike lance is street boss then mazzone, who previously had ran things, must’ve taken some sort of high ranking position in the family. But in the end we’re all just speculating.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 10:59 PM

Mazzone acting boss
Lance street boss
Borgesi under boss
Big Chang and little Chang co-consig

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/21/18 11:01 PM

I would make big Chang or faffy acting boss if they were up to it

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/22/18 11:30 AM

merlino probaly got the thing traditiona his dad was a underboss hes been raised in the lcn thing and looks like hes close with the genovese. l. 1 street boss i agree, mazzones the underboss. official undeboss still over rules a acting street boss. look up gerry catena vitos underboss chewing out tommy eboli. and probally old chang is consig. he looks healthy in the vids. in ny the consig was always allowd 1 soldier under them who does all there bidiing, its probaly his son. to many chiefs not anuff indians. i aggree that theres probaly more made guys in philly then scarfo at his peak 1985. just making all the old cellmates from the feds and every earner up n down the east coast. bet merlino was making guys in florida.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/22/18 02:15 PM

So does a official under boss Trump's (pun intended) a acting boss??? I wonder if he made any Florida natives, it's conceivable that he could have made philly transplants. I believe that's why thier top heavy, thier bringing new soldiers in and they need to be managed

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/22/18 08:36 PM

yaeh jerry catena was vitos official underboss. he was in new jersey thou, so vito made tommy ryan the acting boss while vito in jail in the 60tys .tommy ryan in greenwich village. they butted heads alot and theres old merr ferrel files of catena talking to other men pulling his trump card im the official underboss ect. over tommy ryan who was only a capo but also acting boss. i think merlino nows his history and would have a tight ship
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/22/18 09:01 PM

Does anyone know WHAT murders have been allegedly tied to the Philly fam in the last 18-20 years?

It seems like all the families have got hip to the fact that if you don’t kill people, the heat goes down.

I haven’t been keeping up to on my philly knowledge but believe the murders to be around 3-4.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/22/18 09:19 PM

So does a official under boss Trump's (pun intended) a acting boss??? I wonder if he made any Florida natives, it's conceivable that he could have made philly transplants. I believe that's why thier top heavy, thier bringing new soldiers in and they need to be managed

That’s right you need new blood that can earn ....and Skinny is spending just on the top of things around half million a year from what I can tell with family and normal expenses .

I am not talking gambling cars any life outside of mortgage travel children ect.

So yes to keep all those guys that hang around and have hung around there are people and other states feeding the machine.

There doing a very good job at keeping the rackets out of public eyes . I don’t know if the Feds are onto them but outside of rats they are earning and keeping mouth shut.

And with Skinny that’s not attorney fees either ......somebody paying Eddie and a lot of other shit.
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/22/18 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by ItalianIrishMix
Does anyone know WHAT murders have been allegedly tied to the Philly fam in the last 18-20 years?

It seems like all the families have got hip to the fact that if you don’t kill people, the heat goes down.

I haven’t been keeping up to on my philly knowledge but believe the murders to be around 3-4.

Ronnie Turchi in 1999.
Raymond "Long John" Martarano in 2002.
John "Johnny Gongs" Casasanto in 2003.
Rocco Maniscalco in 2010.
Gino DiPietro in 2012.
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/23/18 08:01 PM

Back in 2003 the manager of the Striped Bass, George Atterbury, which had loose mob ties via the manager Neil Stein (whose best friend and sidekick was Freddy Orsati and is said to be a mob associate and cousin of the Narducci brothers) was shot outside of the Striped Bass on 15th & Walnut St in Center City Philly. 5 years later he was stabbed and slashed in an apparent mob assault in NYC while he was hosting at a mid-town Manahattan restaurant. I wonder what this was all about. Did the Philly Family have stakes in these new restaurants fronted by Neil Stein and this Atterbury crossed the line one two many times? I know clubs and restaurants have always been and still till this day serve to clean their cash and act as legitimate fronts for them so it wouldn't be anything new....

https://ny.eater.com/2008/5/1/6797527/crimewatch-stabbed-grayz-gm-has-ties-to-philly-mob

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/28/18 08:44 PM

Lance and Faffy are upthere and Faffy is not hanging around for his health....I just don’t know Stevie’s game or what rank or even his guys just don’t hear anything guess they have him insulated .

But don’t believe the hipe”these guys are school boys”they have money in there pocket and Faffy is tight with everyone but new guys that’s he been getting to know and he may do pretty good out of this new arrangements in with Skinny going away .

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/28/18 08:48 PM

That 2019 philly chart is going to look crazy

Think it may be different then most think ....maybe some guys got cold feet ...or linked to those future indictments were hearing about and are keeping low while others are moving up ....quickly.
Posted By: jcapo3

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/28/18 09:19 PM

After all those years behind bars, looks like Faffy hasn't lost a beat.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/28/18 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by jcapo3
After all those years behind bars, looks like Faffy hasn't lost a beat.

He's not faffing around.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/28/18 10:23 PM

@serpiente so who do you think will spell skinny while he's away??? Rumor before was Borgesi filling them shoes

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/28/18 10:39 PM

@serpiente so who do you think will spell skinny while he's away??? Rumor before was Borgesi filling them shoes

I don’t know but I think George is realizing that he is being hunted ! And I think he is claiming down and covering his ass while he is getting a legitimate foothold in this world and good things come to those that wait and don’t rush in...look at all the busts it’s from guys brok rushing in for the most part.

If you are set up semi legit with cash flow to pay the mortgage and cars like guys back in the day did not have to be concern with that the guys they all do and I think he is .....but George is not sitting for anyone “ Faffy he can not say a word about but if it was another then you may of herd something.

But I think it’s Lance Faffy andi don’t know where Stevie fits maybe acting for Skinny or someone else could be acting but Lance and Faffy are 1-2 or 2-3 or similar.

Lance is a street guy ...he is blue collar through and through and did Skinny put him at SB or AB ? It’s very difficult cos it just happened and people in the know are made guys right now ....it will take a while to leak out but it will .

Not saying anything will happen while Skinny is away but there is a full crew on the streets with a few good teachers and it’s a good time to be a guy trying to learn if you are close to one of them .

Could be a time for old Scarfo guys to get together and reach out to the others we all know Faffy is that guy.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 12:43 AM

I can see them all coming together under one umbrella but I think no one wants a war

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 02:17 AM

I can see them all coming together under one umbrella but I think no one wants a war

Don’t think that it’s like that but never know till one has something and another takes that away now do we. But really I don’t think that’s part of it. (A war that is)
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 12:32 PM

there is no such thing as 'old scarfo' guys serp, its over..listen..faffy is a 4o yr guy, company guy..doms uncle same way...pung marches to his own drum, if any of you guys have done time, or know of anyone who did significant time in a pen, you may know what a rule 35 motion is, and if so, and you did time on the eastern corridor last 20 years, you would know pung's rule 35 does not shed good street light on him.in other words, most street guys wont piss on pung if he were on fire....milano, the shit with his brother, and having no love for the life, hes irrelevant..frank narducci lucky to put on his shoes on the right feet in the morning..so forget him..that leaves phil, who contrary to whatever leonetti made board members believe, will have nothing to do with any of this..so what i am saying is..there is no reach out here..the life..is the life...

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
there is no such thing as 'old scarfo' guys serp, its over..listen..faffy is a 4o yr guy, company guy..doms uncle same way...pung marches to his own drum, if any of you guys have done time, or know of anyone who did significant time in a pen, you may know what a rule 35 motion is, and if so, and you did time on the eastern corridor last 20 years, you would know pung's rule 35 does not shed good street light on him.in other words, most street guys wont piss on pung if he were on fire....milano, the shit with his brother, and having no love for the life, hes irrelevant..frank narducci lucky to put on his shoes on the right feet in the morning..so forget him..that leaves phil, who contrary to whatever leonetti made board members believe, will have nothing to do with any of this..so what i am saying is..there is no reach out here..the life..is the life...

Agreed..... that’s what I mean that I don’t think it’s like that .. but I don’t mean Narducci but there are many out there that are on the edge if that means friends or blood or kicking up but if they expect things to go well they will have to work as one “ Faffy is not there to drink a beer and play a ticket . But I agree it’s not us and them ...the them “
has walked away.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 03:09 PM

What do you mean by Milano is irrelevant? Like he's not in the life or he's just not a major factor? Because I see him around South Philly all the time once by the hangout around Shunk getting into a BMW. He's also in the one clip outside the hangout standing next Lancellotti. He has to be making money somehow.
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 03:52 PM

Yeah Nicky Whip is not inactive/irrelevant. I've seen him around some of the spots multiple times... He's involved as far as I'm concerned...

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 04:18 PM

ok..so the evidence is you have seen him outside of hangouts, that means..hes involved..or relevant..ok, sounds good to me..i should go back and amend my post then...

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 04:27 PM

I've been in Nicky Milanos presence before and something about the way he holds himself is scary to me. Not that he came off nasty or anything but he's got big ass Popeye arms and seems like he could smile at you then pounce and rip your head off in a second. Definitely not a guy I'd wanna piss off.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 04:28 PM

Well my thing is whats he doing for money? He's driving a BMW and hanging at 12 noon on the corner...
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 04:28 PM

What do you mean by Milano is irrelevant? Like he's not in the life or he's just not a major factor? Because I see him around South Philly all the time once by the hangout around Shunk getting into a BMW. He's also in the one clip outside the hangout standing next Lancellotti. He has to be making money somehow.

Where is this current hangout u speak of located?

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 04:30 PM

Shunk St...Jesters clubhouse...

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 04:32 PM

Understood...but shunk & ??? is it an intersection?.so i can street google?

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

Understood...but shunk & ??? is it an intersection?.so i can street google?

South Juniper Street (sorry fixed it)

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 04:43 PM

For what it’s worth, Not everyone in the Jesters NYB is in the mob or even Italian....

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 05:03 PM

For what it’s worth, Not everyone in the Jesters NYB is in the mob or even Italian....

Ohh I know that first hand but there's no denying that club is controlled by the mob and is probably a great networking platform for rackets and possibly money laundering.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 05:23 PM

Just street googled the clubhouse...any know what the NYB stand 4? or any info?is this currently?
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Just street googled the clubhouse...any know what the NYB stand 4? or any info?is this currently?

New years brigade
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 10:32 PM

You saying pungs a rat? Or considered a rat? Or both?

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 10:59 PM

isnt there 2 pung brothers? one was asking joe ligambi to have someone killed inside the family(narducci)?, it was in some presentencing memo. maybe scoops licata. the first yr your home from 20+ bid and your stiring the pot trying to get someone killed. this was around 2011 or 12 when that guy nicky skins was wearing the wire

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 11:02 PM

i should go back and read george a. blood an honor maybe the greatest mafia book ever wrote atleast top 3.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 11:04 PM

i would guess again philly has more members on the street then 80tys. not making that old money but strength in numbers
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
isnt there 2 pung brothers?

Actually there is 3 brothers.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 11:17 PM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_35&ved=2ahUKEwiv-b2q3qzeAhWHVN8KHfotB_gQFjAKegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0D6aiSaBE44Bym61DlnZLy&cshid=1540854993832

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 11:19 PM

Be careful how you besmirch someone's name if you don't have the facts buddy

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 11:23 PM

As a matter of fact, if your going to put a statement like that out there then post the proof

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 11:37 PM

link dont work bigfella put it again

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/29/18 11:38 PM

thats why is said uncle joe was talking with one of the pung brothers the same year they came home and ligambi would know whose good or whose bad

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/30/18 12:40 AM

Didn’t say he was a rat..his rule 35 insinuated his cofendsnts were ‘parasitic’, his lawyers words, not besmirching nothing, those words are on the motion.I the system, many were not happy, including his codefendants, .lthose are the facts, go ahead and read it..then ask some of his codefendants and other guys what theythink...far as Milano,no doubt he is serious guy. Not doubting that, just not believing he is involved that’s all. I don’t have the motion on a file, or whatever it is, nor do I know how to look it up.. I have been shown it more than once over last 20years, by different people, I stand by what I am saying..not calling him a rat, but the wording in that motion is something many frowned upon...I could be wrong, I think ALLEDGEDLY pung asked ligambi for an ok on joe grande..not sure I believe it but that is what I think Pmac is alluding too

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/30/18 12:47 AM

Wait a minute, either he's a rat or not

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/30/18 12:54 AM

No, never said that did I? He did something that many guys didn’t like, his info didn’t hurt anyone, nor could it..But, if a friend of your publicly told someone you were a parasite, I think your feelings on him would change..so no, you question does not apply..again, get the motion, go ask faff or phil, or one of the younger guys what they think of the motion, see what there response is...so no, big fella, it ain’t that simple

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/30/18 01:27 AM

yeah it was that guy grande. the guy nicky skins recorded scoops licata giving a whole play by play. guess its hearsay or the feds would have indicted him on something. stirring the pot after doing a shit ton of time, means hes not done with the life. he would have let it go, water under the bridge. wasnt the pungs father also a made guy . positve i read scarfo or testa made him. he was like the 1 made guy who never got indicted with scarfo and them.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/30/18 09:15 AM

@ Serpiente - what about Scranton-Wilkes-Barre?
It strikes me as a great spot, mob-wise: blue collar, lots of Italians and lots of gamblers. Out of all defunct families the Bufalinos were the ones I did not expect to wane away, given these factors.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/30/18 11:03 AM

@ Serpiente - what about Scranton-Wilkes-Barre?
It strikes me as a great spot, mob-wise: blue collar, lots of Italians and lots of gamblers. Out of all defunct families the Bufalinos were the ones I did not expect to wane away, given these factors.

Yes alive and well .....not like before but that life stays and even though it’s not in the news doesn’t mean nothing is going on.

All the way down to Charles Town West Virginia and a few other towns in that area things are much simpler and have a way of staying the same.
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 10/30/18 12:53 PM

If I remember correctly the issue with Joe Pungitore is that he filed for his sentence to be overturned on the grounds that his lawyer was intimidated by the other guys—that Phil was drawing pictures of dead rats and showing them around, etc. Also that Pung's lawyer wanted to testify that Nicky Crow was a heavy drug user, but couldn't because Scarfo, et al wouldn't let him—because Crow would have said "yes, I did coke all the time with Bobby Simone."

He lost the motion but those things are made public.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 11/10/18 02:30 PM

New Mob Talk 24 coming out soon, Mayo Face and George put out a teaser though to get us all semi hard for it:

https://youtu.be/0N0wGBq7jFY

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 11/10/18 02:54 PM

New Mob Talk 24 coming out soon, Mayo Face and George put out a teaser though to get us all semi hard for it:

https://youtu.be/0N0wGBq7jFY

That's offensive. I'm going to write a letter to my congressman.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 07/31/19 10:03 PM

According to Stratweiser...Joey is being released from prison early due to some reform act...he'll be released to a halfway house in October.

Re: Mob Talk Sitdown 23 - 07/31/19 10:27 PM

According to Stratweiser...Joey is being released from prison early due to some reform act...he'll be released to a halfway house in October.

If true the Feds will be scrambling to bring that case if they can put it together without getting embarrassed with a short cut.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET