Home

Merlino Sentencing

Posted By: PhillyGuys

Merlino Sentencing - 10/13/18 10:54 AM

Joey gets sentenced next week. But last night he had a big party at the Cescaphe Tendenza for Debs 50th Birthday. Easily $30-40k and literally every guy on the street was there from Ligambi on down to guys barely on the map and the wives of guys locked up. The whole crew. Fun night but you gotta wonder WTF you thinking having that the week before yous getting sentenced?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/13/18 11:09 AM

How do you guys find out this shit? Does Schratwieser have guys like you on retainer to follow guys like Merlino and Borgesi all over the place? Shit, even criminals deserve to have some privacy.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/13/18 12:59 PM

Big party before the time starts why not
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/13/18 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

Yeah he’s gotta live it up now before he’s back in the can for prob a couple years.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/13/18 02:39 PM

In fact,who of them know exactly for how much time will be in jail? A big party before the prison was a good idea.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/13/18 05:27 PM

I’m confused..why wouldn’t someone have a party..listen..a guy like joey, the time comes with the territory , he will live his life how he would regardless, it’s not like the sentencing judge is gonna hit him with more time because of it..my guess is a party like that at that spot on a Friday nite, is a lot more than 30 to 40k, also
Posted By: Slimshady

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/13/18 05:41 PM

The east coast lcn case was 100% proof that government has it out for joey. Im sure it pisses the government off that joey avoided a life sentence in his 01 and 04 trials.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/13/18 08:29 PM

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

I heard last time Merlino and his wife came to NYC, they were asking around, looking for coke for Merlino's wife...Either way, he's not too smart !!

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/14/18 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
How do you guys find out this shit? Does Schratwieser have guys like you on retainer to follow guys like Merlino and Borgesi all over the place? Shit, even criminals deserve to have some privacy.

Moe, I had no idea what a Schratwieser was until I got one from your daughter

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/14/18 10:19 AM

Too right I’d do the same! Feds have it in for him so bad. The charge is bs. I reckon he only took the years because he gettin ill and is definitely gonna come out and attempt to go quiet again. Bet he thought he was safe with the west side. Rats everywhere especially associates - why would they do proper time when they’re not even made

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/14/18 10:24 AM

Haha that’s hilarious. Obviously had a few drinks and they fancied it. the guy going away again soon - have all the Charlie you want with his missus! I bet every day he spends out of jail is like a treat for him

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/14/18 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by PhillyGuys

Did you make sure to put a glory hole in the john at the Cescaphe Tendenza when you found out Borgesi and Merlino were there?
Posted By: sittite

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/14/18 11:49 AM

For some reason I thought he was only lookin at like 24-36 months- sounds like I'm wrong....

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/14/18 07:21 PM

Haha that’s hilarious. Obviously had a few drinks and they fancied it. the guy going away again soon - have all the Charlie you want with his missus! I bet every day he spends out of jail is like a treat for him

I agree, enjoy yourself before you go away, but it wouldn't look good adding another felony before sentencing...From what I hear he didn't want it, his wife did

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/14/18 09:23 PM

Sittite guidelines I believe are 12. To 24 months for calling a bet in or whatever, the prosecutor has suggested 12 to 16 months, the judge can sentence up to 24 months...dilorenzo, who knows, I for one don’t believe it, not saying u didn’t hear it, Ithink someone is making it up to u, but that’s just my opinion

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/16/18 02:53 AM

The person who gave it to her is the one who told me...You might be right, he might be bs'ing, but that's what he told me !!

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/16/18 01:14 PM

i got ya, dilorenzo, just my opinion that whoever said it is inaccurate,
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/16/18 02:18 PM

LMAO
Funny Shit
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/16/18 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
Sittite guidelines I believe are 12. To 24 months for calling a bet in or whatever, the prosecutor has suggested 12 to 16 months, the judge can sentence up to 24 months...dilorenzo, who knows, I for one don’t believe it, not saying u didn’t hear it, Ithink someone is making it up to u, but that’s just my opinion

I thought the judge can do whatever he wants.
No ceiling per se

?

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/16/18 02:39 PM

bensonhurst, he could sentence out of the guidelines, this is true, not very likely, i was saying the guidelines set have the judge sentencing up to 24 months
Posted By: merlino

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/16/18 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
The person who gave it to her is the one who told me...You might be right, he might be bs'ing, but that's what he told me !!

whats the cost of yao going for up there

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/16/18 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

LMAO
Funny Shit

He's basically admitting he's a pedophile. Weird way you guys get your kicks, sexualising children. sick
Posted By: pmac

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/16/18 07:59 PM

40tys whole sale up to 70 to 100 a gram at a bar . depends if raw or nasatol added. from what i heard
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/16/18 08:54 PM

About 40-50 a gram depending on quality....
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/16/18 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
About 40-50 a gram depending on quality....

Maybe a decade ago. Now it is double while smack has gotten cheaper like in the 80s.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 01:49 AM

Ye

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 01:52 AM

Celtics bench is woopin 76s

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 03:16 AM

Celts real deep Pmac, east is theirs to take

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 01:51 PM

Merlino gets sentenced today 10/17.
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 10:03 PM

Well any word? I can't find anything and its 6pm here in Philly.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 10:25 PM

Merlino gt sentenced to 24 months in prison

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 10:41 PM

24 months, 45 days to turn in

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 10:54 PM

I guess Borgesi will be running things until...

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 10:57 PM

merlino asking for butler nc prison hospital to push snake"s wheelchair and become boss of bosses smile

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 11:00 PM

his lawyer asked for house arrest the probation asked for 18months and the judge high fived his fed friends and gave him the maxx 2yrs. he got porked. what was the crime placing bets against federal laws. hes lucky the max wasnt 5 or 10 yrs he be doing it.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 11:02 PM

i keep forgetting to that sports betting is now legal in the usa. nuts

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 11:07 PM

They'd charge Merlino for breaking wind if they could... 24 months for betting....you're right pmac-they woulda handed him a dime in a heartbeat if they could have.... they're probably hoping they can give him that prison food cancer in the next 2years
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
merlino asking for butler nc prison hospital to push snake"s wheelchair and become boss of bosses smile

Lol

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 11:38 PM

Seems like logic would say it's Borgesi in the big chair but I wonder if he is smart enough to duck... be interesting to see what his aspirations truly are after that stretch he did inside....all that real estate money-he has to be earning all right....
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 11:49 PM

Wasn’t Mike Lancelotti already running things in Philly? I don’t see a need to name an acting boss when he may already be the guy. Things would just continue as they have been.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/17/18 11:57 PM

Lancelotti was handling the big cash cows, and seems to have been helping the family, but putting him with more responsibility would be a burden on him in the acting boss position. Borgesi has been the rumor for months.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 12:25 AM

2 years wtf! What sort of time off will he get for good behaviour etc?
Posted By: Blacksun

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 01:05 AM

Two years fellas. Judge threw the book at Joe. Friends of mine were at the party. There was a powder room, looks like joe-joe was awake with the birds that morning. Reminds me of the days in South Philly. Karen and Sal fighting over chicken wings at 4am. FOOGGHETABADIT!!!
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 01:41 AM

Dave Schratwieser
@DSchratwieser
.@FOX29philly Philly Mob Boss Joey Merlino sides with President Trump, says government should “outlaw flippers” after his sentencing.#fox29

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 01:43 AM

Powder room?at tendenza?where?and people were doing blasts in front of people?elaborate please i gott hear this one..people were doing lines, in tendenza, in front of your friends, am i reading this right?when?who ?what fuckin time, whatever info, im dyingto hear
Posted By: Soulless

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 01:44 AM

This is a sad day for America. Joey is a stand up guy and didn’t want to roll the dice. I only hope someone can get him cigars on the inside. ChinDon Cugine!!!
Posted By: Blacksun

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 01:58 AM

Soulless. I’ll smoke a Padron for him, and no not a 1964, 1926 only for Merlino. He deserves da best. Who likes Padron up in this bitch?!
Posted By: Soulless

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 02:02 AM

You are a good man Blacksun. Only 1926 for Joey out of respect. I heard about that night from a friend . I was told it was crazy. Long live the king!!!

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by Blacksun
Two years fellas. Judge threw the book at Joe. Friends of mine were at the party. There was a powder room, looks like joe-joe was awake with the birds that morning. Reminds me of the days in South Philly. Karen and Sal fighting over chicken wings at 4am. FOOGGHETABADIT!!!

Your friends weren’t there. I was there whole night and calling out your bullshit friends. Fake news. His girls, they friends, peoples kids there. Nothing like that going on.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 02:32 AM

Plus 1 philly guys, thats why i asked for instancea and what exactly he waa saying..b.s...
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 06:40 AM

24 months for pure hating the guy... sick.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 09:13 AM

Merlino, 56, agreed to plead guilty in April so he could avoid a retrial in a racketeering case that ended with a hung jury in February.

Do you guys still not understand how the legal system works?

Judge Richard J. Sullivan sentenced Merlino to the maximum two-year term, though Merlino's plea deal called for him to get as little as 10 months in prison.

As opposed to this mythical 2 months some people proposed he could/should get.

During the sentencing Wednesday, one of Merlino's supporters grumbled profanities, catching the attention of Sullivan, who summoned U.S. marshals.

"Shame on you," the judge told the man, who apologized and left the room.

Alright, which one of you guys was it?

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 11:00 AM

Merlino, 56, agreed to plead guilty in April so he could avoid a retrial in a racketeering case that ended with a hung jury in February.

Do you guys still not understand how the legal system works?

Judge Richard J. Sullivan sentenced Merlino to the maximum two-year term, though Merlino's plea deal called for him to get as little as 10 months in prison.

As opposed to this mythical 2 months some people proposed he could/should get.

During the sentencing Wednesday, one of Merlino's supporters grumbled profanities, catching the attention of Sullivan, who summoned U.S. marshals.

"Shame on you," the judge told the man, who apologized and left the room.

Alright, which one of you guys was it?

Haha I dunno who that was. I know Lou DeAngelo was taking Joey up there. His son Tony starts for the NY Rangers. I could see Lou saying that and then prob lighting up a smoke in court.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 11:39 AM

My money was on the MobTalkRadio guy from Twitter.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 01:32 PM

Rangers are hurting this year but I’m happy to see Tony playing even though I’m a Devils fan. Going to Devils at Flyers this Sat in South Philly, Devils!!!!

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 01:33 PM

PhillyGuys-

have u been to the Philadium yet since the renovation it sucks! All hipsters now with craft beers and vegan pizza on the menu- WTF! Place used to be my fav watering hole in South Philly....

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 02:19 PM

PhillyGuys-

have u been to the Philadium yet since the renovation it sucks! All hipsters now with craft beers and vegan pizza on the menu- WTF! Place used to be my fav watering hole in South Philly....

Yeah its stupid. My cugine The King Of Concrete Stevie Leuzzi did all the new concrete work outside there for the remodel last spring. Listen, a few wives and friends of guys bartend in there, chickies and the stadium. It's a corny spot now no doubt but guys hang in there when certain are tending bar. The Paparazzi of South Philly works in there and I don't need to say her name. If guys dunno who i'm talking about they aint no nobody in South philly thats for sure. Easy way to out all yous fakes on here.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 02:33 PM

Record or not, 24 months seemed excessive as hell in this case. Surprising!

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 03:25 PM

Boyz II Men are the best thing to come out of Philadelphia.

God knows how many times I've made love to their songs.

I don't normally make it to the first chorus of the first song before I finish though.
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/18/18 11:47 PM

Sullivan went beyond even what the prosecution wanted. In addition to being vindictive in a general sense, this also prevents Joey from seeing his second daughter graduate college. Fucked up--the guy was guilty of GAMBLING, which is now legal.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 12:12 AM

Philly, check pm

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo
Sullivan went beyond even what the prosecution wanted. In addition to being vindictive in a general sense, this also prevents Joey from seeing his second daughter graduate college. Fucked up--the guy was guilty of GAMBLING, which is now legal.

On another thread someone mentioned Borgesi basically torturing someone to death. He is free right now. Some of you guys have really strange priorities. I mean, you all talk about Merlino being the power in Philadelphia and take as a given the fact that he is guilty of all the stuff he got away with in the prior court case - yet there is a general feeling he is being railroaded. I don't get it. The man has never worked a day in his life and look at the way he is living.

Get hyped up on something more important. For a start, a lot of the talk here was anything from 2 months was a realistic sentence for him when that clearly wasn't the case, as I posted above. Then take into account his priors.

I'm not shitting on the guy BTW. I'm just saying, you know, he plead guilty.

Hell, even I can admit he showed a little moxy with the quotes he came out with after the verdict. If he's not sweating it why should y'all?
Posted By: JC

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 02:53 AM

PhillyGuys-

Yeah its stupid. My cugine The King Of Concrete Stevie Leuzzi did all the new concrete work outside there for the remodel last spring. Listen, a few wives and friends of guys bartend in there, chickies and the stadium. It's a corny spot now no doubt but guys hang in there when certain are tending bar. The Paparazzi of South Philly works in there and I don't need to say her name. If guys dunno who i'm talking about they aint no nobody in South philly thats for sure. Easy way to out all yous fakes on here.

Wow, cugine, look at you with your big gangster words, you are a real good fella. How is life in the crap hole, aka South Philly?

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo

The girl should know by now that her father is a scumbag murderer, so maybe it is best that he isn't there. Even better for him, at least a few random guys will probably bang his wife while he is in the can. Sad times for the scrawny guy.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 03:55 AM

It didn't turn out so well for the last guy, I don't think Thiers a long line for that

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
It didn't turn out so well for the last guy, I don't think Thiers a long line for that

Two years is a long time so it might be a big number, what is he going to do, kill 15 or 20 guys?

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 12:19 PM

Live from the porter potty at work . His wifes a smoke i hope my girl looks like that when im 60. His daughters are smokes. Someones said 1s engaged to a high mlb prospect. No one makes money in sports like baseball players even scrubs who are bench utility players for there careers make like 30 mill in 10yrs. Lifes not that bad for merlino. He'll do 24 months on his head. His dad did 30yrs hes getting close to 20 i bet. I think we forget how respected his dad was. He must have made lcn friends all over the map. Crazy phil said in his shit book if Chucky made it back to south philly thered be a parade and hed be boss no problem

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 01:28 PM

I believe mazzone is acting boss and Lance is under him
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 03:12 PM

PhillyGuys-

PhillyGuy- You talkin about K.R.? Lol
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
I believe mazzone is acting boss and Lance is under him

Wonder how active Stevie is ? I never run into anyone doing anything with him but Lance is active and so is George and possibly a couple of the guys we think are at the top are actually trying to make it legit .

It’s very weird these days in Philly mob ....very different.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
Live from the porter potty at work . His wifes a smoke i hope my girl looks like that when im 60. His daughters are smokes. Someones said 1s engaged to a high mlb prospect. No one makes money in sports like baseball players even scrubs who are bench utility players for there careers make like 30 mill in 10yrs. Lifes not that bad for merlino. He'll do 24 months on his head. His dad did 30yrs hes getting close to 20 i bet. I think we forget how respected his dad was. He must have made lcn friends all over the map. Crazy phil said in his shit book if Chucky made it back to south philly thered be a parade and hed be boss no problem

His wife bangs other guys, but maybe he likes that. I have never heard of his dad being respected anywhere outside of Philly, he was too much of a drunk to be under boss. Then again that might get him a parade in South Philly, standards are pretty low there.

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by PHL_Mob
PhillyGuys-

PhillyGuy- You talkin about K.R.? Lol

LOL yes. You gotta be quick or she gets ya on shot with that selfie stick
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 04:40 PM

Haha Jesus

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/19/18 06:37 PM

LOL I know exactly who you two guys are talking about! Her first name rhymes with “Jim”
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/20/18 12:16 PM

Yo JC rip these guys all you want but give "Craphole" and "Pretty low Standards there" shit a break. You probably couldn't afford to live in South Philly these days son!

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/20/18 03:58 PM

i jus wanna hang at paddys pub 1time frown

Re: Merlino Sentencing - 10/21/18 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Barracuda
Yo JC rip these guys all you want but give "Craphole" and "Pretty low Standards there" shit a break. You probably couldn't afford to live in South Philly these days son!

Gentrification is the only chance that South Philly has, South Philly makes Staten Island seem like an island full of MENSA members.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET