Home

Apalachin Meeting 1957

Posted By: downtown

Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/08/18 02:05 PM

Just was wondering if there is anyone alive that was at this meeting ? I would think so but probably just a hand few ? Thanks.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/08/18 02:36 PM

Neil Migliore was involved in a car accident in Binghamton the day after. It is believed he was there to pick up Tommy Lucchese and others from the Lucchese family.

He’s the only one that I know of that is still alive.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/08/18 02:37 PM

Neil Migliore?? I've seen contradictory reports on his living status..
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/08/18 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Neil Migliore was involved in a car accident in Binghamton the day after. It is believed he was there to pick up Tommy Lucchese and others from the Lucchese family.

Hey MG, we sent our posts at the same time. So it wasn't that I was doubting you..
So the man is still alive. Bunch of tough geezers over there in the Lucchese Fam.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/08/18 02:44 PM

seen pic of him and his pigeons from the last 3 yrs i guess hes mid 80tys looked good. easy google obit would pop up. even if he was only a driver that pretty cool. even sonny frazese wasnt invited that be the only other id guesss. sonny 13 yrs older to. bop has him as 85
Posted By: pmac

Re: Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/08/18 02:45 PM

shit john frazese 101 hes got him by 16yrs
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/08/18 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by downtown
Just was wondering if there is anyone alive that was at this meeting ? I would think so but probably just a hand few ? Thanks.

Apart Migliore that born in 1933 so was very young,the other partecipants was old mafiosi or mobsters in their 40s,so there is a only highlander.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/08/18 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni

Hey MG, we sent our posts at the same time. So it wasn't that I was doubting you..
So the man is still alive. Bunch of tough geezers over there in the Lucchese Fam.

No problem at all BB

If anyone is interested here is a good page with a good breakdown of everyone in attendance. I got it from an old thread on this board.

http://www.greaterowego.com/apalachin/guests.html

it does list Salvatore Chiri as a Genovese member when he was a Gambino member but I think that is a common mistake I've seen and read frequently.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/08/18 08:07 PM

Patsy passed away some years ago and was the last known member alive that "attended" the first meeting and the second interrupted meeting.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/08/18 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by downtown

Apart Migliore that born in 1933 so was very young,the other partecipants was old mafiosi or mobsters in their 40s,so there is a only highlander.

My aunt was born Sep.18,1928,just turned 90...she served Anisette & Biscotti to these men when they arrived..oldest participant I know....LOL.(...make that coffee to go..a joke u mudderfucker)..
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Apalachin Meeting 1957 - 10/09/18 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
[LOL.(...make that coffee to go..a joke u mudderfucker)..

"I t'ought you had one a' your bitches in here."
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET