Home

Axl Rose and Goodfellas Lawyer talks Mafia

Posted By: Hollander

Axl Rose and Goodfellas Lawyer talks Mafia - 10/08/18 11:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_7LF5fJhIA
Posted By: pmac

Re: Axl Rose and Goodfellas Lawyer talks Mafia - 10/08/18 02:53 PM

wow cool at first i thought it was gun n roses axl its not but gerry mcmahon gives a interview how stunning that colombo guy bf guerras rico murder trial cool shit and other

Re: Axl Rose and Goodfellas Lawyer talks Mafia - 10/08/18 02:53 PM

best lawyer in the game atleast when it comes to rico
Posted By: Kash

Re: Axl Rose and Goodfellas Lawyer talks Mafia - 10/08/18 08:01 PM

Outstanding find. That was great
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Axl Rose and Goodfellas Lawyer talks Mafia - 10/08/18 11:14 PM

Very cool .

Re: Axl Rose and Goodfellas Lawyer talks Mafia - 10/08/18 11:53 PM

he comes off as a cool lawyer not puffing out his chest like cutler. guy just has a way with words not coming off as the smartest guy in the room either. i dont no how to makes this point. guess he charges big baller bank for those rico trials wonder how bf guerra could afford it maybe persico chiped in. i mean like 100k and more each murder. it worked for guerra he should be home in a few yrs maybe sooner i forgot
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Axl Rose and Goodfellas Lawyer talks Mafia - 10/09/18 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
he comes off as a cool lawyer not puffing out his chest like cutler. guy just has a way with words not coming off as the smartest guy in the room either. i dont no how to makes this point. guess he charges big baller bank for those rico trials wonder how bf guerra could afford it maybe persico chiped in. i mean like 100k and more each murder. it worked for guerra he should be home in a few yrs maybe sooner i forgot

Yeah he seems a good guy. I can imagine why Polito and other former clients still have dinner with him.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Axl Rose and Goodfellas Lawyer talks Mafia - 10/09/18 12:08 PM

I had it on in the background for 40 odd minutes and I must have heard at least a half-dozen disparaging remarks and personal attacks on judges, clerks and other lawyers. He seems like a charismatic and confident man, yet utterly devoid of charm or class. Perfect for defending wiseguys.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET