Home

Shortest tenured made guys

Posted By: irishkaos

Shortest tenured made guys - 09/26/18 03:25 AM

Probably an obscure question, and there are plenty of guys who have had decades long time within LCN but given that there's an idea of when guys were made and when they were either killed or died otherwise, who comes to mind as having a very short lived career in LCN?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/26/18 08:17 AM

The only come to mind are:

Salvie Testa born in 1956 made in 1980 and killed in 1984
Cesare "The Tall Guy" Bonventre born in 1951 made in the 1970s killed in 1984
Michael "Mikey Chang" Ciancaglini was in his 30s when was killed in 1993 by stanfa men
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/26/18 03:50 PM

Wow, Salvie was only 24 when he was made? how soon after did he become capo?

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/26/18 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Two_Times
Wow, Salvie was only 24 when he was made? how soon after did he become capo?

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/u...p;Board=8&main=36231&type=thread

In January 1982 during a making ceremony at the home of Associate Robert "Toro" Lucicero in Vineland, NJ Salvie Testa was made capo.
In the same 1980 making ceremony was made also phill leonetti that was 22 y old,salvatore "wayne" grande 27 y old and frank narducci jr 27 y.
During Scarfo era was made more young members that in the 1990s would pass to skinny joe side.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/26/18 04:21 PM

I recall that in Sammy Gravano's book, Gotti made an old school gangster on his deathbed. A sort of final honor to him.

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/26/18 04:22 PM

I recall that in Sammy Gravano's book, Gotti made an old school gangster on his deathbed. A sort of final honor to him.
Posted By: sbhc

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/26/18 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by mike68

He was ravaged with cancer and asked to me made before he died. Gravano said they conducted the ceremony in a hospital room, apparently he was so weak Gravano couldn't get blood from his finger.
Posted By: sbhc

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/26/18 06:51 PM

Can't recall the guys name. I believe he was inside Sparks as backup on the night of the Castellano hit.

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/26/18 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by sbhc
Originally Posted by mike68

He was ravaged with cancer and asked to me made before he died. Gravano said they conducted the ceremony in a hospital room, apparently he was so weak Gravano couldn't get blood from his finger.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Paruta

The man was Joseph Paruta but wasn't the cancer he had a disease that killed him at 58 y,he was called the gravano personal luca brasi.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/26/18 08:13 PM

John veasey was surposely inducted by john stanfa in like January94 and fliped by march 94. If you consider him actualy made. Theres 2 colombo guy joe something an a guy named souza they were inducted in like 2006 and both fliped in 08

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
John veasey was surposely inducted by john stanfa in like January94 and fliped by march 94. If you consider him actualy made. Theres 2 colombo guy joe something an a guy named souza they were inducted in like 2006 and both fliped in 08

Pmac,irishkaos write killed or dead not that flipped.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 02:22 PM

sally horse, bonano guy

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 04:07 PM

Chrissy Moltisanti.....

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 06:27 PM

I never really believed gravano with the oldman peruta. I still think he made him up is there proof he actually existed? I guess you can look at he debriefing he couldnt lie to the fbi but in his book he makes peruta do all the killings and then dies.

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 06:29 PM

Roy demeo made in 1977 killed by 1981. Thers probaly abunch of guys made in 1977 and killed by 1980 probaly dozens with carmine persico and galante just have guys killed left and right in those years.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 07:39 PM

pmac..he existed
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 08:28 PM

Tommy DeSimone was made for all of one second, wasn't he?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 08:34 PM

Roy demeo made in 1977 killed by 1981. Thers probaly abunch of guys made in 1977 and killed by 1980 probaly dozens with carmine persico and galante just have guys killed left and right in those years

Roy died january 1983

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Tommy DeSimone was made for all of one second, wasn't he?

No chance.

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 08:41 PM

Shorty Spero was made in 1975/76 and was killed in early 1980 seeking revenge for the death of his brother
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 08:48 PM

What about the Genovese associate who was waiting to be made then a Bonnano guy said he was a rat and they just straight whacked him immediately
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 08:49 PM

Oldman Paruta was from Bensonhurst

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 09:03 PM

the way gravano pumped him up in the book like everything gravano did bad was peruta. i guess he was a real person take bronx an alex post

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/27/18 09:04 PM

now we need a peruta pic. sammy made he out to be like bejamin button midget dressed like al capone
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/28/18 04:24 PM

Thanks for the info Furio! Much obliged!!

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/28/18 05:11 PM

now we need a peruta pic. sammy made he out to be like bejamin button midget dressed like al capone

Paruta had the werner syndrome a light form of progenya that makes grow old quickly and then kill you when are 50 or 60 y old with a cancer. Plus Paruta was also very short but certainly he wasn't a guy to joke about because he was ready to kill Huck Carbonaro because took the last piece of cake.

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 09/29/18 10:14 AM

Apparently he smoked like a chimney too
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 10/01/18 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
What about the Genovese associate who was waiting to be made then a Bonnano guy said he was a rat and they just straight whacked him immediately

Who was that?
And was he a rat?

Sounds strange that Chin, would take the word of the Bonanno's about a rat in his Borgata an s just whack him.

So many rumors about so many guys being rats on the street.

The guy should have had an opportunity to defend his honor and his slonsor should have stood up for him.
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 10/02/18 01:11 AM

Gerard Pappa, not sure the exact dates(1974-1980?) but he didn't have his button too long before he got clipped.

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 10/02/18 08:52 AM

Pat "the cat" Spirito was made in philly in 1981 and killed 2 y after.
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 10/02/18 11:13 AM

Vincenzo Morena taped his induction ceremony and was exposed as an informer 24 months later.

Re: Shortest tenured made guys - 10/03/18 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

Who was that?
And was he a rat?

Sounds strange that Chin, would take the word of the Bonanno's about a rat in his Borgata an s just whack him.

So many rumors about so many guys being rats on the street.

The guy should have had an opportunity to defend his honor and his slonsor should have stood up for him.

Yeah it happened. At a sit down one of the Bonnano admin said it to Genovese higher ups. They said they would take care of it - guy immediately disappears. One of the Bonnanos present ratted. I’m sure someone here will have full names. Around the 90s maybe late 80s
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET