Home

Suge Knight

Posted By: jace

Suge Knight - 09/22/18 03:14 AM

How much was he affiliated with west coast gangs. He just got 28 years in a murder case.
https://pagesix.com/2018/09/21/suge-knight-to-serve-28-years-after-killing-compton-businessman/
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Suge Knight - 09/22/18 03:46 AM

He's from M.O.B. Piru, east side Compton, but his status has always been in question. A lot of people think he just hustled the music industry. Watched and learned from Jerry Heller and Eazy E while being a bodyguard for N.W.A. Used his size and hired goons from the hood to intimidate people in the industry who didn't know better than to call his bluff. Made his inroads with legendary producer Jimmy Iovine, which made him a real player in the industry until he and Dr. Dre fell out, as Iovine backed Dre 100%. Everything fell apart for Suge after that. I think what he did to get this sentence proves how desperate he was to keep a name for himself. Running people over with your truck is the act of a psychotic lone wolf, not an OG with influence. The guy who survived the attack, Cle Shaheed Sloan, is a well respected Blood throughout Los Angeles, for both his stripes and being a peacemaker in more recent years.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Suge Knight - 09/22/18 07:56 PM

Isn't that against O.G.Gangsta code giving a detailed description of what happened?

And testifying in court for the prosecutors?

Gang members can testify against each other?

And not be considered a snitch?
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Suge Knight - 09/22/18 08:43 PM

Gang members can’t testify against each other without being labeled a snitch, but they can usually get away with making a self defense argument if the victim ended up dead.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/22/18 10:54 PM

Suge's status as a gang member is highly questionable. I hate that we live in a world where youtube videos are considered credible sources, but I believe there were some youtubes of ppl from MOB saying Suge was never a Piru. I think he was bluffing industry ppl who weren't in the know all along. Notice he never messed with LA rappers who had real street cred, like W.C. and King Tee.

Edit...furthermore, Snoop went all in on Suge. Threatened him, made a diss track, and faced no consequences.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/23/18 05:02 AM

Most people that grew up around Suge will say he was never a gang banger. He grew up with MOB guys, but he was into football. When that didn’t pan out, he did the bodyguard thing which is how he got close to Dre.
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Suge Knight - 09/23/18 01:12 PM

I wonder why there is not a movie about him. That guy is involved into too much shit and still has survived.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/23/18 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by SoCalGangs
Gang members can’t testify against each other without being labeled a snitch, but they can usually get away with making a self defense argument if the victim ended up dead.

Ok but self defense to not get in trouble with L.E.
But the guys has immunity from being procured.

He would.hs testifying for the govt.
Not to claim self defense

He gave his story which I guess you can say wasn't snitching....

So if he was not going to testify?

Didn't SUGE have a real good chance on beating the case?

Re: Suge Knight - 09/23/18 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by ThePolakVet
I wonder why there is not a movie about him. That guy is involved into too much shit and still has survived.

Well, they just did two where he was a primary character, Straight Outta Compton and Surviving Compton (the Michel'le movie). The same actor played him in both. I don't know if a movie about Suge would garner enough interest from mainstream audiences. The high water mark of his life was when Dr. Dre was with Death Row Records, and SOC already went pretty well into that.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Suge Knight - 09/23/18 06:46 PM

He wont serve anywhere close to 30 years for voluntary manslaughter, especially in California..He wouldn't have plead guilty if he had to serve 30 years !!

Re: Suge Knight - 09/23/18 08:07 PM

You don't know much about the California prison system, DiLorenzo.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/23/18 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking exactly.

I’m no lawyer and I honestly don’t know the details of the Suge Knight case, I was just speaking in general to your other question about wether or not gang members can testify against each other, which is in fact snitching. Although I know of several local cases where a gang member used self defense arguments in court, and in some of those cases it actually worked.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/23/18 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan

Lol...Yeah, they're well known for their law and order !!

Re: Suge Knight - 09/23/18 09:59 PM

[b]Proposition 57: Jerry Brown’s Early Release For Violent Criminals[/b]

Jerry Brown Kamala Harris (Rich Pedroncelli / Associated Press)Rich Pedroncelli / Associated Press
7 Jul 201613,191
Just a week ago, California Attorney General Kamala Harris released an alarming report detailing how violent crime in California is on the rise, increasing 10% over the last year.
Violent crimes were up last year by about 15,000 to a high of 166,588. Homicides went up 9.7 percent, robberies 8.5 percent, aggravated assaults 8 percent. Rapes increased 36 percent!

It is in this environment that Governor Jerry Brown has placed before voters this November a ballot measure deceptively titled the “Public Safety and Rehabilitation Act of 2016” – when it might be more accurately dubbed the “Let Violent Criminals Out Of Prison Early Act of 2016.”

The measure, now officially Proposition 57, purports to allow for early release only of those inmates who have committed “non-violent offenses,” but is written in a way that even a spokesperson for the initiative says will only prevent early release for those who committed 23 specific violent crimes.

Here are just some of the supposedly “non-violent crimes” for which early release would be possible if this measure is passed: rape by intoxication, rape of an unconscious person, human trafficking involving sex act with minors, drive-by shooting, assault with a deadly weapon, taking a hostage, domestic violence involving trauma, possession of a bomb or weapon of mass destruction, hate crime causing physical injury, arson causing great bodily injury, discharging a firearm on school grounds, corporal injury to a child, and false imprisonment of an elderly person. The list actually goes on an on.

In addition to significantly reducing the time a vast number of violent criminals would have to serve before being eligible for parole, the Governor’s measure actually allows bureaucrats at the Department of Corrections to give “time off for good behavior” to literally any inmate in state prison, including those convicted of the most heinous criminal acts, including first-degree murder.

I suppose another equally valid ballot title for the measure could be the “California Crime Victim Re-victimization Act,” because the measure was purposely drafted to allow every prisoner currently serving time for the violent crimes listed above (and more) to be eligible for early release based on the new guidelines. Which means that all of the victims of these terrible acts, who had some degree of certainty as to the disposition of their attackers, would all have to wonder if suddenly their attackers would be back on the streets – much sooner than they had been promised by the criminal justice system.

Brown’s measure, in one broadly written provision, would overturn a number of previous tough-on-crime measures passed by California voters, including key provisions of Marsy’s Law; 3-Strikes-And-You’re-Out – the Victims’ Bill of Rights; the Californians Against Sexual Exploitation Act; and the Gang Violence and Juvenile Crime Prevention Act.

Brown has so far spent over $5 million from a ballot measure advocacy committee he controls to put Prop 57 before the voters, and he still has over $20 million in that fund. He argues that these “reforms” are needed to address prison overcrowding, and also says that he very much regrets his support in 1977, as governor, for establishing determinative sentencing laws in California. These have led to the establishment of strict sentencing guidelines, mandatory minimum sentences, and enhanced sentences for certain crimes.

Brown also feels strongly that the current system provides no incentive for inmates to be exemplary while behind bars, and feels that with the carrot of reducing sentences that prison authorities can cause inmate behavior to change in a positive way, reducing recidivism.

A robust conversation about criminal justice reform is a good thing, and clearly some reforms are worthwhile to discuss, and even implement. However, in the case of this particularly dreadful ballot measure, its basic premise is a lie. Governor Brown wants to soften sentences and allow for early release of violent criminals – while trying to tell voters with a straight face that that is not what this measure actually does.

A final and disturbing fact: Attorney General (and United States Senate candidate) Kamala Harris is charged with writing an accurate title and summary for each ballot measure. As the state’s top prosecutor, Harris knows full well what this measure does, but still placed before voters the sentence, “Allows parole consideration for persons convicted of nonviolent felonies…”.

The question is whether general election voters, inundated with campaign messaging from not only a presidential election but from a boatload of other ballot measures, will understand this measure for what it actually is. Because if they just go by the ballot title and summary in front of them by Kamala Harris, thousands of very dangerous people will be back on the streets very, very soon.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/23/18 10:42 PM

DiLorenzo, I would just stop now. I can tell you know very little about California's criminal justice system, and that sloppy op-ed you found on google isn't going to make you look any more informed on the topic. It conveniently overlooks the Correction Officer union's historical influence, and how people like Kamala Harris are newcomers to the machine. California's prisons are packed like sardines, and they're only building more. Your assumption that Suge Knight's making a plea decision in anticipation of a lenient parole system is incredibly aloof as to how the state is run.

California spends more money on its prisons than most countries do, and far more than any other state does. The Correction Officers' union is among the most powerful lobbies in the state. You have to see how elected officials in California, in both parties, rewrite bills to satisfy the prison unions to truly understand how government works here. Only in recent years have elected officials even begun to take a stand against these powerful lobbies. It will take decades for the likes of Harris to reverse the direction of a state prison system that has historically been one of the more draconian prison systems in this country.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/24/18 06:47 PM

No, more like you don't know what you're talking about...You're just a far left nut job trying to defend the most liberal state in the country where illegal aliens shoot young innocent girls in the back and get aquitted....You probably celebrated that ruling...

You're right, Ca. has let crime get out of control because nobody fears serious punishment...You're the only person I've ever met in 51 years that believes CA. is tough on criminals...

California spends more money on its prisons than most countries do, and far more than any other state does ?? Yeah, that's pretty much how they run everything in their state, that's why they're bankrupt !!

You're the most pathetic poster on this board....Get lost tree hugger !!

Re: Suge Knight - 09/24/18 09:25 PM

There’s some truth to both sides here. But I wouldn’t say Ca has let crime get out of control. Having grown up here, this is the most calm and peaceful time in my life. Some years crime slightly ticks up, but nothing compares to 15+ years ago.

And yes, things like three strikes laws, gang enhancements, and gang injunctions have had an effect. Now, there’s people in government working to undo a lot of that, that’s true. But if California was so soft in crime, then there wouldn’t be so many criminals in prison and the streets wouldn’t be this quiet.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/24/18 09:51 PM

DiLorenzo, I'm going to avoid engaging in personal insults, out of respect for the website's administrators, who've warned members several times to stop.

I'll repeat, your op-ed (not an article, it was an opinion piece) doesn't once mention the Correction Officer union's influence over lawmakers. I really don't think you understand the relationship between California's prison system and its legislature, and that you're just repeating garden variety cable news talking points about California. I think the incredibly one sided op-ed you copied and pasted (without a link) is a further indication of this.

The CCPOA is a powerful lobby that has as much influence over the state legislature as any interest group, including the teachers' and nurses' unions. I would suggest anyone who disagrees just google it.

BTW, thank you for implying California's prison spending has been fiscally devastating. I couldn't agree more.

SoCalGangs,

DiLorenzo's point is that the California parole board is lenient, and that Suge Knight is making his plea decision to game it. You've written about this state enough to know how absurd that is.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/24/18 10:36 PM

What a sad ending for Suge. Reading one of the LA Times articles, I see where he tells the judge that while in his cell, he tried do the "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is There" command to make someone appear, like the commercial. Reminds me of the Boxer Enriquez interview where he talks about how he jogs in place inside of his cell and pretends he's jogging through the neighborhood.

Enriquez should be pardoned, imo. After everything he's done for the state to help understand the workings of the Mexican Mafia, this state, which some people think is soft on prisoners, still won't let him see the light of day. Noted "tree hugger" Jerry Brown denied his release in 2017.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/25/18 03:36 AM

I’m no lawyer and I honestly don’t know the details of the Suge Knight case, I was just speaking in general to your other question about wether or not gang members can testify against each other, which is in fact snitching. Although I know of several local cases where a gang member used self defense arguments in court, and in some of those cases it actually worked.

This is what I am saying: Suge got into a fight with two other gang members, one is dead, if the 2nd refuses to testify and identify Suge to the jury, he should have a real good shot at beating the case??
Posted By: jace

Re: Suge Knight - 09/25/18 08:47 PM

So how much time will he wind up serving?

Re: Suge Knight - 09/25/18 09:11 PM

It's California. He'll be out on good behavior in two weeks... You'll notice California prisons are empty because we don't keep anyone locked up here.

Re: Suge Knight - 09/25/18 09:37 PM

This is what I am saying: Suge got into a fight with two other gang members, one is dead, if the 2nd refuses to testify and identify Suge to the jury, he should have a real good shot at beating the case??

Sounds like a good question for a defense lawyer.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Suge Knight - 09/27/18 08:45 PM

There’s always someone trying to discredit someone lol. Regardless of a failed football career this guy was a murdering gangster. The stuff I read about him is disgusting. Maybe he would’ve left the gangster stuff alone if he made it big with the football.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Suge Knight - 02/14/22 08:52 AM

Will Suge Knight’s attorney follow the rap mogul to prison?

https://www.latimes.com/california/...-attorney-follow-the-rap-mogul-to-prison
Posted By: Erratic

Re: Suge Knight - 02/19/22 08:21 PM

Suge was affiliated with some Bloods/Piru sets in Compton, I think Lueders Park Pirus and MOB Piru.

I don’t think he banged growing up, he was more focused on football from what I read, and played at UNLV. But I’m sure he grew up around them.

The guy he fought when he ended up killing the bystander was another Blood, he played the main Blood in Training Day who deals with Denzel’s character. Cle Sloan, he was also in the movie End of Watch and Brooklyn’s Finest. Apparently he was exchanging blows with Suge when Suge was in his car and Suge drove off and killed a local businessman.

According to the Murder Rap documentary, Suge paid a Blood named Poochie Fouse to kill Notorious BIG in 97’. Poochie got killed a few years later.

Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Suge Knight - 02/20/22 09:05 AM

Cle Sloan or Bone as he's known in the street is from Athens Park, one of the most notorious Blood hoods in South LA. Many people (especially from the West Side of Compton) consider Athens Park a part of Compton. The reason being that the people who live there are almost all zoned to schools in the Compton Unified District.

Re: Suge Knight - 02/22/22 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
Cle Sloan or Bone as he's known in the street is from Athens Park, one of the most notorious Blood hoods in South LA. Many people (especially from the West Side of Compton) consider Athens Park a part of Compton. The reason being that the people who live there are almost all zoned to schools in the Compton Unified District.

At the beginning of the Bastards of the Party documentary Sloan says he claims both Athens and Jungle P Stones, and that the two are connected. This was in 2005 however.

Re: Suge Knight - 02/22/22 08:48 AM

At the beginning of the Bastards of the Party documentary Sloan says he claims both Athens and Jungle P Stones, and that the two are connected. This was in 2005 however.

Yeah, the Jungles and AP are almost the same thing. They call them brother sets. I'm always reminded of South Side and Atlantic Drive that are pretty much indistinguishable at this point.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Suge Knight - 02/22/22 06:22 PM

His health will fail him and he'll die in prison long before parole comes around. Maybe they'll let him out into hospice.

That's my prediction anyway.

Re: Suge Knight - 02/23/22 03:44 AM

Snoop forgave him. Made a video about it and now owns Death Row.

Posted By: The_Hook

Re: Suge Knight - 02/25/22 05:59 AM

suge got dirty. i heard he had people raped
Posted By: The_Hook

Re: Suge Knight - 02/26/22 12:20 AM

youd know wouldnt you tough guy

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 12:44 AM

KNIGHT WATCH Suge Knight ‘could be
considered as a witness’ if Tupac criminal
trial takes place after gangster Keefe D’s home search

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8768136/suge-knight-considered-witness-potential-tupac-murder-trial/
Posted By: Liggio

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 01:24 AM

The murders of Tupac and Biggie in my opinion were government operations. No way some street gangs or even record label executives could get away with two extremely high profile murders, they would've been convicted and under the jail by now.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Liggio
The murders of Tupac and Biggie in my opinion were government operations. No way some street gangs or even record label executives could get away with two extremely high profile murders, they would've been convicted and under the jail by now.

I agree CIA may have used some gangbangers though.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander

I agree CIA may have used some gangbangers though.

Oh come on lol

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 01:54 AM

In August 1996, the San Jose Mercury News initiated an extended series of articles linking the CIA’s “contra” army to the crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angeles.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 02:09 AM

The Contras did their own thing. They were not trafficking under the supervision of the CIA like so many of you conspiracy theorists seem to believe. They didn't do anything the CIA wanted them to do. They even tried to train them. You know what the Contras did? They left the training camp lol. Stop spewing bullshit. You're better than this

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 04:54 AM

The CIA? The CIA!

You assholes

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 08:25 AM

Right because the government doesn't traffic in drugs as well as engage in even more sinister evils, it's all a conspiracy theory.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 02:48 PM

Though I do consider the hits from those guys to be the last time rap produced anything listenable, those dipshits didn't need any help from the government in killing each other. I think Tupac had little big man's syndrome.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 02:56 PM

Until these murders are actually solved, I'm maintaining my position. I just find it hard to believe that some little ragtag gangbangers could pull this off and get away with it. They never even get away with simple murders on The First 48.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 03:23 PM

How many LA gangbanger murders went unsolved back in the day? And of those "solved", how many did they imprison the wrong guy?

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 05:11 PM

Probably a lot, when bodies are dropping at that rate it's hard to keep up. But we're talking about two hugely notorious figures here. Worldwide notorious!

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 06:43 PM

Yet still total nobodies compared to JFK.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 07:33 PM

Many people don't believe in the bullshit lone nut gunman story behind the JFK assassination either, and I'm one of them.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 08:53 PM

I didn't know but seems there is also a book implying it.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4054037/tupacs-murder-was-arranged-by-the-cia-new-book-claims

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 08:58 PM

Exactly, don't look for this to ever be solved. Reminds me of how they say they have new leads into the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa every few years.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 09:42 PM

You could find a book implying anything. You seem to have a habit of putting whatever sexy scenario you find the most attractive into the Google search engine and immediately embracing whatever results you find, without even considering the possibility that the truth might be quite different.

It is almost nonsensical to even dignify with a response the suggestion that Tupac was killed for attempting to organize or unite the gangs. This is a man who literally got himself a MOB Piru tattoo in the months before his death, even though he had never grown up in Compton or done anything for that particular set. Are you familiar with LA gang politics? Do you know what it means to align yourself with a particular set? No one who is trying to establish unity or peace among the gangs for whatever nefarious purpose is in any hurry to get a gang tattoo, and they certainly aren't yelling MOB on record and wearing red clothing whenever they can.

Anyone who knows anything about Compton knows exactly who did this and why it was done. To suggest that the CIA recruited the South Side Crips to do this would sound insane to you if you were even remotely familiar with the backgrounds of these guys.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by alicecooper
Though I do consider the hits from those guys to be the last time rap produced anything listenable, those dipshits didn't need any help from the government in killing each other. I think Tupac had little big man's syndrome.

You are absolutely correct. I've been following this since before some of the people in here were born.

Until these murders are actually solved, I'm maintaining my position. I just find it hard to believe that some little ragtag gangbangers could pull this off and get away with it. They never even get away with simple murders on The First 48.

In the '80s and '90s, they got away with so many murders it would make your head spin. We're talking about an era where there were no smartphones, far fewer CCTV cameras and with quality that would make you laugh in this day and age.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 10:16 PM

When bodies are dropping at those rates it's hard to keep up with it all. Add to that the fact that many of them were lowlife gangbangers who weren't worth the resources. We're talking about the murder of two gigantic celebrity personalities here, if gang members did this the full wrath of law enforcement would've come down on them and they'd be convicted already. Just imagine the career advancements of everyone involved in solving these two cases. Like I said, it will never ever be solved because this is some higher level shit that is beyond our comprehension. See you again here in 2025 or 2028 or whenever the next time the media claims they have new leads lol.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 10:38 PM

When bodies are dropping at those rates it's hard to keep up with it all. Add to that the fact that many of them were lowlife gangbangers who weren't worth the resources. We're talking about the murder of two gigantic celebrity personalities here, if gang members did this the full wrath of law enforcement would've come down on them and they'd be convicted already. Just imagine the career advancements of everyone involved in solving these two cases. Like I said, it will never ever be solved because this is some higher level shit that is beyond our comprehension. See you again here in 2025 or 2028 or whenever the next time the media claims they have new leads lol.

How old were you in 1996? I remember the media coverage during that time. Tupac's death wasn't even featured on the front page of most major news outlets back then. The first responders had no idea who this man was, and even though Tupac had already sold millions of records at the time of his death, his legendary status wasn't cemented until after he had passed. That is an ice cold fact!

I know this may be hard for some people to grasp, but the government is not and has never been without it's flaws. You literally just accused them of engaging in drug trafficking. That would be considered a massive flaw by most reasonable human beings. To think they wouldn't be able to solve certain high profile homicides should not come as a surprise to anyone. After all, the government is made up of people like you and me.

Another thing worth mentioning is that Las Vegas Metro and the LAPD knew who was responsible, but knowing something does not necessarily mean you can prove it.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 10:42 PM

Why haven't they indicted Barney Bellomo yet? He is literally the most powerful LCN boss in the nation and he's been a free man since 2008. That's 15 years lol. Oh boy he must be super close to Biden

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 10:45 PM

You could find a book implying anything. You seem to have a habit of putting whatever sexy scenario you find the most attractive into the Google search engine and immediately embracing whatever results you find, without even considering the possibility that the truth might be quite different.

It is almost nonsensical to even dignify with a response the suggestion that Tupac was killed for attempting to organize or unite the gangs. This is a man who literally got himself a MOB Piru tattoo in the months before his death, even though he had never grown up in Compton or done anything for that particular set. Are you familiar with LA gang politics? Do you know what it means to align yourself with a particular set? No one who is trying to establish unity or peace among the gangs for whatever nefarious purpose is in any hurry to get a gang tattoo, and they certainly aren't yelling MOB on record and wearing red clothing whenever they can.

Anyone who knows anything about Compton knows exactly who did this and why it was done. To suggest that the CIA recruited the South Side Crips to do this would sound insane to you if you were even remotely familiar with the backgrounds of these guys.

You are far more familiar with the scene G, so I take your words seriously. If you say so you are probably right.
Without real evidence the speculation will continue, maybe if there is a trial in the future and Suge starts to talk.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/05/23 11:11 PM

That's the thing, I don't think even Suge Knight knows. He could've used it as a bargaining chip to get out from under his 28-year sentence he's currently serving. And I see other people say that P-Diddy is responsible for both Tupac and Biggie deaths, I'm not buying that one either. But who knows.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 12:23 AM

G, what is your take on the hit on Wallace ? Some rogue LE guys were involved no?
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 12:30 AM

Giacalone, I don't know about the Tupac and Biggie murders, but why are you so 100% sure that the government and the CIA would never traffic drugs? It's not like they were all saints or idealists, especially during the Cold War period. The governments are often dirty and "in bed" with criminal organizations when they have something to gain (not just the USA of course, I mean other countries as well). That's just human society, utopias don't exist unfortunately.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 12:40 AM

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 12:46 AM

You are far more familiar with the scene G, so I take your words seriously. If you say so you are probably right.
Without real evidence the speculation will continue, maybe if there is a trial in the future and Suge starts to talk.

The problem is that most of the witnesses are dead. There is also no forensic evidence. What they do have are the words of Duane "Keefe D" Davis who has pretty much publicly admitted to have participated in the murder. As you might be aware of, it was his house that got searched recently. What they also have is a witness who was close to Suge who saw Keefe D and the South Side Crips parked in a vehicle outside the 662 shortly before the murder occurred. The most important witness would be Suge Knight, but will he talk? Suge has said many things about this over the years. Not longer after the murders he gave an interview to Vibe Magzine where he said that Tupac had told him that it was Baby Lane (Keefe D's nephew) who had shot him. In another interview, Suge talks about having seen the shooter himself. This might sound contradictory, but Suge has always had credibility issues himself. This is a problem.

I would not say there isn't any real evidence. There is evidence, but is it good enough? Perhaps the strongest piece of evidence is Keefe D's own proffer session that was recorded. Yes, he detailed the entire thing after he had been jammed up in a major drug sting that would have sent him away for life.

So why is Keefe D so important? Well, he is important because he's much more than Orlando Anderson's uncle. He is also someone who at one point was a major drug kingpin who provided West Coast security for Sean "Diddy" Combs and had a close business relationship with Comb's lifelong friend, Eric "Von Zip" Martin, a man the authorities allege was a major Harlem kingpin himself. Martin actually goes way back to the days of Melvin Combs who was Puffy's father. Melvin was a big time Harlem hustler.

Puffy can not deny this relationship. It was as real as the conversation we're having now. How can they prove this? Well, his own bodyguards have said it. Not to mention, Biggie's own Lil' Cease. And then we have Keefe's vehicle in Usher's video. We have them attending the same events. The circumstantial evidence is pretty thick and it's certainly not pointing to the CIA lol

So was Puffy involved? I believe it's very possible. It's tougher to prove though

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Dwalin2011
Giacalone, I don't know about the Tupac and Biggie murders, but why are you so 100% sure that the government and the CIA would never traffic drugs? It's not like they were all saints or idealists, especially during the Cold War period. The governments are often dirty and "in bed" with criminal organizations when they have something to gain (not just the USA of course, I mean other countries as well). That's just human society, utopias don't exist unfortunately.

I never said there haven't been agents or people who've been contracted by the CIA who trafficked drugs or were engaged in other illegal activities. Every organization has had corrupt employees or done business with corrupt people, but to suggest that the CIA AS AN INSTITUTION was supervising a drug trafficking operation is baseless. I would love to see the evidence for that, but so far I haven't seen anything. The only thing I've seen are rouge contractors. That doesn't mean the CIA was supervising a drug operation. That is a stretch.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 01:03 AM

G, what is your take on the hit on Wallace ? Some rogue LE guys were involved no?

Many people buy into that theory, but I seriously doubt it. I've looked into the backgrounds of David Mack, Rafael Perez and Amir Muhammad. None of these guys had anything to do with Death Row. They were not employed by Wrightway Security as has been suggested by far too many people. So my question is: How are they connected to Death Row and Tupac?

I believe Suge ordered the murder of Biggie, but he didn't use LE for it. They were actually able to get a confession from one of his baby mother's regarding that situation. I will go deeper into this matter later, but my daughter needs me for something lol

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 01:07 AM

Thanks for your responses G, but you have to admit the LAPD were are crazy bunch.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 01:14 AM

Thanks for your responses G, but you have to admit the LAPD were are crazy bunch.

They were extremely corrupt. The Rampart scandal implicated about 70 officers. What went on with some of those guys was truly shocking. A lot of what was uncovered came from Rafael Perez himself. The man Denzel Washington portrayed in Training Day was based on Perez. You can listen to some of Perez' testimony online actually. Even his voice sounds corrupt. You can just sense evil lol
Posted By: CNote

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 01:32 AM

The premise that the CIA was involved with the murders of either Tupac or Biggie carries as much weight as the FBI having Joe Colombo killed. Keefe D blew himself up by giving interviews and admitting he passed the gun to Dre Brown who balked and leaned back into the seat as Baby Lane reached over and shot from the right back seat. Keefe D is alleged to have sold bullets from the same box as the ones that killed Tupac.
If you ask me, the biggest question is whether it was Poochie or Amir Khan and the LAPD, that killed Biggie for Suge. I don't think it's conclusive either way.
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 03:40 AM

The CIA wasn't involved in either murder, stop. Nobody at a national security level cared that much about either of them. One person who surely was involved in Tupac's was not only Suge Knight from the standpoint of negligence, but Sean Combs. Knight owed more than 104 Million to Death Row artists at the time of Tupac's death, much of it to him. Tupac had threatened on a handful of occasions to not only leave Death Row but to take his catalogue with him, which would've been a major blow to Knight. Knight's wife ran ALL of the security for Death Row with her boyfriend, which allowed on the night of the murder to have very little security in the surrounding cars. All Death Row security was advised on the night of the murder to leave guns at their hotel rooms, and not in vehicles or to be armed at the 622 Club - the club owned by Suge to which they were on their way to. This is corroborated by Frank Alexander, Tupac's primary bodyguard who refused. It also should be noted that Suge Knight himself rarely drove, yet decided to drive on the night of the murder.

Combs had a well known 1 Million Dollar Bounty on Tupac (and Suge). It was basically prime opportunity for Orlando Anderson and Keefe D both well aware of the bounty to attempt to cash in on it. LAPD, while on staff with Knight's wife, was probably not involved in his murder - but VERY much involved in Biggie's murder.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 09:20 AM

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 09:29 AM

Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 11:08 AM

I never said there haven't been agents or people who've been contracted by the CIA who trafficked drugs or were engaged in other illegal activities. Every organization has had corrupt employees or done business with corrupt people, but to suggest that the CIA AS AN INSTITUTION was supervising a drug trafficking operation is baseless. I would love to see the evidence for that, but so far I haven't seen anything. The only thing I've seen are rouge contractors. That doesn't mean the CIA was supervising a drug operation. That is a stretch.

Im not stirring up shit @G but wasnt there one CIA plane that crashed with tons of drugs? I think it occurred 10 or 20 years ago, or maybe way before...I dont remember the dates or whole story, but I remember it was a bad situation for the agency since the news reached almost every country around the world...

If during the 50s and 60s the CIA oversaw the assassination attempts on Castro and other leaders, or the destruction of foreign regimes, followed by arms smuggling and food supply, I really dont see why they wouldnt oversee some particular and quite lucrative narcotics operation...

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 12:14 PM

The government by and large is a criminal organization itself. Suge Knight had nothing to do with Tupac's murder. He's not smart enough to get away with something like that. Dude isn't even smart enough to lay low and fade into the shadows, and not smart enough to not run people over with his car which is why he's serving 30 years now. Gimme a break.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 02:00 PM

Pac forgot he was an entertainer and not a gangster, straight up. Baby Lane was a real deal, hardcore, gangster, and was already under investigation for murder, when he shot and killed Tupac on Vegas. He wasn't about to take the beat down issued at the MGM Grand by Suge and Pac. If he didn't catch up with them in Vegas, it would have been done in LA. MC Eiht puts in perfect perspective in this interview, Tupac was out of his league and paid the price with his life.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 02:01 PM

The government by and large is a criminal organization itself. Suge Knight had nothing to do with Tupac's murder. He's not smart enough to get away with something like that. Dude isn't even smart enough to lay low and fade into the shadows, and not smart enough to not run people over with his car which is why he's serving 30 years now. Gimme a break.

Suge is one dumb motherfucker because of multiple reasons.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Toodoped

Shot at least three times in 1996, 2005 and 2014.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 05:16 PM

Shot at least three times in 1996, 2005 and 2014.

Acting like a gangster is the dumbest shit you can do (same goes for Pac) because sooner or later youll meet the real guys

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 05:33 PM

Yeah I laugh when people speak on Tupac being some kind of revolutionary or martyr. Did he have a powerful voice? Yes. Was he charismatic? Yes. Did he have some positive songs? Yes. But all that gangster shit he talked especially after hooking up with Death Row and we're supposed to feel bad for him? Yeah right. What I do believe though, is that he was probably feared by the powers that be because he did have a positive voice and could get people behind his influence. Imagine if he matured, broke away from Death Row and started using his voice for good? I can see why he would be feared by certain people out there.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 06:13 PM

Im not stirring up shit @G but wasnt there one CIA plane that crashed with tons of drugs? I think it occurred 10 or 20 years ago, or maybe way before...I dont remember the dates or whole story, but I remember it was a bad situation for the agency since the news reached almost every country around the world...

If during the 50s and 60s the CIA oversaw the assassination attempts on Castro and other leaders, or the destruction of foreign regimes, followed by arms smuggling and food supply, I really dont see why they wouldnt oversee some particular and quite lucrative narcotics operation..

I get that most organizations that have carried out assassinations or smuggled weapons to allies would not be above dealing in drugs. The problem with the CIA is that they have direct access to the fed. They don't need to sell anything when they can print money. Not to mention, the NIP budget is close to $100 billion every single year. Has the CIA ever sold anything? I have never heard that. Saying they sold drugs is obviously going to sell some newspapers, but did they actively supervise drug operations? I would love to see the evidence for that.

That being said, I am sure that there were people within the CIA who were fully aware of what Barry Seal and some of the Contras were doing. I will tell you a very interesting fact. The U.S. State Department approved funds for humanitarian aid to the Contras after they had been indicted on drug charges by federal law enforcement agencies. Additionally, in other instances, funds were authorized while the Contras were still under active investigation by the same agencies. So they had to have known! And this alone constitutes a major scandal. However, it is essential to clarify that their knowledge of the actions of these rogue contractors does not necessarily imply active participation in supervising drug trafficking. Again, I would love to see the evidence for that.

I don't look at the CIA as some organization that always does the right thing. As we both know, they already have a questionable history. They are however a unique organization. They don't need to rely on capitalism in order to function. Yes, rouge employees will always exist. We are aware of what happened with Louis Eppolito and Stephen Caracappa of the NYPD. Could that happen with the CIA? It's possible, but I'd like to think the vetting process is taken a little more seriously over there.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 06:17 PM

Acting like a gangster is the dumbest shit you can do (same goes for Pac) because sooner or later youll meet the real guys

I could not agree more. It is so childish and dumb to me that I don't think I'll ever understand it. Tupac was a phenomenal artist. Had everything, but chose to act like an idiot and decided to punch someone he should have stayed away from.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 06:45 PM

I've always enjoyed listening to Chris Carroll, but he admits that he does not know a whole lot about the connection between the South Side Crips and Combs. I am totally with him when it comes to sensationalism. It is distracting and it messes with the truth. Now as sensational as this allegation sounds, there actually may be something to it.

The question I want to know the answer to is: Why hasn't Sean Combs sued LAPD detective Greg Kading (the chief investigator on the Biggie case) for alleging that he put up a million dollars for the murders of Tupac and Suge? That is quite extraordinary. Kading's book Murder Rap did not help Combs' in any way. A lot of people believe Kading and the evidence that he has put forth. Yet, Combs never sued. That is pretty crazy because Combs likes to sue and he even threatened Chuck Phillips of the LA Times when he printed that nonsense story about Biggie and Jimmy Henchmen. Haha he wants to leave Kading's story alone for some reason, even though he is being accused of soliciting the murder of a rap god. It's mind boggling. It only makes sense if he's guilty.

Not to mention, Keefe D had a whole lot to lose if he lied during that proffer session. He was facing life. Yes, he does have massive credibility issues and that is what may get him off if he ever gets indicted.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 06:57 PM

The stupidity is never ending

Re: Suge Knight - 08/06/23 07:52 PM

2Pac’s Brother Claims Biggie Was Planning To Join Thug Life
Mopreme Shakur confirmed the long-standing rumor.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/701103-tupac-biggie-thug-life
Posted By: DetroitPartnership

Re: Suge Knight - 08/07/23 12:55 PM

If I'm correct, he "checked in" to protective custody. Big difference bopping around on the outside with bodyguards vs civilians; alternatively, prison filled with gangsters looking to shake him down.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/07/23 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by DetroitPartnership
If I'm correct, he "checked in" to protective custody. Big difference bopping around on the outside with bodyguards vs civilians; alternatively, prison filled with gangsters looking to shake him down.

Suge is always PC'd up. He's got a lot of problems on the street and he's got problems because of his history of dealing with law enforcement. There are so many things people aren't even aware of because the media never reported on them.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/08/23 05:53 AM

Re: Suge Knight - 08/08/23 10:16 AM

I could not agree more. It is so childish and dumb to me that I don't think I'll ever understand it. Tupac was a phenomenal artist. Had everything, but chose to act like an idiot and decided to punch someone he should have stayed away from.

Stupidly wasted talent.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/08/23 08:15 PM

Detective Tim Brennan of the Compton Police Department filed an affidavit naming Anderson as a suspect; he denied involvement and was never charged. Anderson was shot and killed in an unrelated gang shootout at the age of 23 in 1998.

Brennan died in 2021. Interesting guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_M._Brennan_and_Robert_Ladd

Re: Suge Knight - 08/08/23 08:18 PM

Detective Tim Brennan of the Compton Police Department filed an affidavit naming Anderson as a suspect; he denied involvement and was never charged. Anderson was shot and killed in an unrelated gang shootout at the age of 23 in 1998.

Brennan died in 2021. Interesting guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_M._Brennan_and_Robert_Ladd

Tim was an ace of a man. Read this book https://www.amazon.com/Once-Upon-Time-Compton-gangsta/dp/1944359524

Re: Suge Knight - 08/08/23 08:30 PM

Thanks amigo !

Re: Suge Knight - 08/08/23 09:16 PM

You're welcome H. Tim was a bit of a legend in Compton because of DJ Quik's 1987 underground tapes where Quik calls Tim 'Blondie' in one of them. That name stuck.

You'll enjoy this
(Ladd and Tim talking about Quik's Blondie)
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2327863877449478

Quik's tape. Go to 1:51 to hear it "Blooondie..cuttin' no slack" LOL

Re: Suge Knight - 08/08/23 09:22 PM

Tim arrested almost every criminal in Compton. Among the people he arrested were Eazy-E and his son Lil Eazy, Keefe D, Orlando Anderson and BG Knocc Out. There's a Vlad interview out there somewhere where BG Knocc Out is asked about his run-ins with Tim, and BG said something like 'Blondie knows all of us on a first name basis' lol

Re: Suge Knight - 08/08/23 10:58 PM

There's a bunch of cops working this story for every dollar it's worth. LVPD Chris Carroll, who was the first responder at Tupac's shooting in Vegas, LAPD Detective Greg Kading who took over Russell Poole's investigation into Biggie's murder, and LA FBI agent Phil Carson. Kading and Carson have different scenarios for Biggie's murder, Carson more in alignment with Russell Poole's original theory of corrupt LAPD members from the Rampart division than Kading's theory of Poochie Fouse being the hitman.
The best current sources are the Compton Cops, Reggie Wright Sr., Fred Reynolds and Brennan's partner Robert Ladd, between the three of them, they knew everyone from Ray Washington and Tookie to Monster Kody Scott. Reggie Wright Sr. was the first responder on Baby Lane's murder/shootout and actually tried to get him to confess to shooting Tupac.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/09/23 12:29 AM

bloods & crips have evolved they are now more low key more business.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/09/23 01:13 AM

I beg to differ lol. These guys have never been more brainless

Re: Suge Knight - 08/09/23 01:15 AM

But there are less murders as in the 80s/90s, no?

Re: Suge Knight - 08/09/23 01:47 AM

But there are less murders as in the 80s/90s, no?

Obviously, but that has nothing to do with the Bloods and Crips evolving. Much of that can be attributed to improved education, more opportunities and the proactive measures and technological superiority of the LAPD and Sheriff's Department. Yet, despite extensive surveillance, both Compton and South Central remain plagued by a very high murder rate. In fact, 2021 was the worst year in Compton since 2006, a year when the city had the highest murder rate in the country.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/09/23 01:52 AM

What I find strange, is that it seems like when I hear about Bloods and Crips, it's usually in some other state besides where they originated, which is California. Especially Bloods. Bloods are HUGE on the East Coast. But something about them just doesn't feel original.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/09/23 02:00 PM

Was there a time not too long ago in California where the Mexican gangs told the black gangs to cool it with the murders and attracting attention or they were just going to wipe them out?

A guy I know always repeats this when gang talk comes up.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/09/23 03:07 PM

O.G. Monster Kody Scott R.I.P., speaks on Surenos and Eme (Mexican Mafia, M.M.) moving on Compton.
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Suge Knight - 08/09/23 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by alicecooper
Was there a time not too long ago in California where the Mexican gangs told the black gangs to cool it with the murders and attracting attention or they were just going to wipe them out?

A guy I know always repeats this when gang talk comes up.

Not sure about that given the fact that in the late 90s and early 2000s EME pretty much put a greenlight on all black gangs (and in general African Americans living in predominantly Sureno neighborhoods).

It could be true, but I just can't imagine EME shot callers giving a shit about black gangs - if anything, black gangs would get the attention and Surenos / EME could work in silence as they did for a pretty long time.

Re: Suge Knight - 08/10/23 04:58 PM

Old documentary but it remains the best one I've seen on Death Row

Re: Suge Knight - 09/29/23 07:42 PM

Duane "Keffe D" Davis was indicted by a Nevada Grand Jury and arrested near his home in Las Vegas today, for one count of murder with a deadly weapon in connection with the murder of Tupac Shakur in 1996.
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-66965766

Re: Suge Knight - 09/30/23 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by CNote
Duane "Keffe D" Davis was indicted by a Nevada Grand Jury and arrested near his home in Las Vegas today, for one count of murder with a deadly weapon in connection with the murder of Tupac Shakur in 1996.
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-66965766

I don't get why he would claim he was involved on youtube he wants to be famous? Pac was a hero to many to be involved in his demise is nothing to brag about.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/03/23 04:26 PM

Suge Knight will not testify against the man arrested last week for involvement in the murder of rapper Tupac Shakur. According to the record executive, Duane 'Keefe D' Davis is not the killer.
Knight was in the car with Shakur 27 years ago when fire opened from another car. The 25-year-old rapper was killed.

The founder of Death Row Records, where Shakur was under contract at the time, says in conversation with TMZ that he does not want to testify against Davis. He also doesn't want to betray anyone.

Knight is himself serving a 28-year sentence for deliberately running over two men. One of the victims was killed. Knight and Davis are the only living people involved in the 1996 shooting.

Davis was arrested on Friday. He is said to have been in the white Cadillac from which Shakur was shot with three men.

Last summer, police searched a home linked to Davis. Magazine articles about Shakur and his death were found in the home. Prosecutors say Davis is the one who ordered Shakur's murder. It is unclear who actually fired.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/03/23 08:06 PM

The man stands as the main suspect in the murder of Biggie Smalls. As much as he wants to get out of jail, he can't take that stand without opening himself up to scrutiny

Re: Suge Knight - 10/03/23 08:08 PM

I don't get why he would claim he was involved on youtube he wants to be famous?

No one understands it

Re: Suge Knight - 10/03/23 10:33 PM

I don't get why he would claim he was involved on youtube he wants to be famous?

No one understands it

Davis doesn't come across as a fool I read he was also a childhood friend of Eazy-E.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 08:53 AM

No one understands it

Davis doesn't come across as a fool I read he was also a childhood friend of Eazy-E.

Their families were very close. Keefe D's little brother Kevin Davis (who Compton PD considered the most dangerous gangster of the Burris crew) was one of Eazy-E's best friends. Eazy even had him with him when NWA was touring in '89. Another guy who was very close to Eazy was Big Wynn, a South Side shotcaller who Keefe D loved like a brother. When Wynn died, the homies had a major problem with Keefe D showing up to the funeral because he had proffered. If you watch the Real Compton City G video (which was primarily filmed in South Side and Nutty Blocc territory), you can see Wynn standing right next to Eazy in a couple of the clips. In the video, Eazy even has the Seattle Mariners hat on, the "S" hat which the South Sides (and the 60s) like to wear. You gotta remember, South Side is right next to N-Hood (Eazy's hood). It takes less than 10 minutes to jog from Eazy's house to Keefe D's house lol. South Side, N-Hood, Kelly Park and Atlantic Drive essentially form the eastern part of South Compton, a territory that Eazy frequently represented in his music. I don't think people realize how small this area is. These guys all know each other on sight

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 10:34 AM

Lets not forget Orlando Anderson who was BG Knoccouts best friend - Orlando Anderson was Southside Compton Crip and BG Knocc Out and his brother Dresta were Nutty Blocc.

And also, wasn't Eazy E from Kelly Park? Not N-Hood Crips.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 11:11 AM

The whole story regarding Eazy being "respected" Kelly Park crip is a little bit exaggerated, meaning yes he was there and was probably a member but he never reached the level of high level dope dealer or a killer. Some real old crips from that area say that he was almost a "nobody" BUT they also said that he allegedly knew how to invest his dirty money which he previously acquired from small dope deals.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 11:50 AM

The whole story regarding Eazy being "respected" Kelly Park crip is a little bit exaggerated, meaning yes he was there and was probably a member but he never reached the level of high level dope dealer or a killer. Some real old crips from that area say that he was almost a "nobody" BUT they also said that he allegedly knew how to invest his dirty money which he previously acquired from small dope deals.

I have never heard of him being called a "nobody" or a punk, and I personally know people from that area who've all spoken highly of him. He was probably one of the most connected people in Compton. He was close to two of the most influential gangsters in all of Compton, Pat Johnson from PHCC and Turtle from the 'Tanas. Not to mention, he was super close to some of the baddest people on the East Side. I'm talking about cutting your head off and leaving it on your mother's porch type of people. I can go into names if you want. The thing to remember is that those guys don't run with punks. He was never a gangbanger. It just wasn't how he rolled, but he was certainly one of the biggest drug dealers from Muriel. He was nowhere near Keefe D's level, but by the time he was 21, 22, he probably had about $50,000 to his name. Hardly a big drug dealer, but he still did better than most people who were out there hustling during that time.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by CleanBandit
Lets not forget Orlando Anderson who was BG Knoccouts best friend - Orlando Anderson was Southside Compton Crip and BG Knocc Out and his brother Dresta were Nutty Blocc.

And also, wasn't Eazy E from Kelly Park? Not N-Hood Crips.

Eazy grew up on Muriel. It's on the border of those two hoods, but back in the day it was pretty much the same thing. They used to say 'Kelly Park Neighborhood'. Today, Muriel is N-Hood, but even to this day there are people on Muriel who have the old KP tats on them

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 12:05 PM

Thanks for the clarification Giacalone! I didn't know that.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 03:14 PM

Thanks for the clarification Giacalone! I didn't know that.

You're very welcome my friend. There's a lot the public isn't aware of when it comes to Eazy-E, Suge and all those players that come from Compton. So much never made it to the media, but I have been fortunate enough to hear a lot of those stories from people who were close to the situation. Eazy-E truly lived that criminal life. In '89, he got shot six times. I bet most people in here have no idea about that incident

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 05:39 PM

That's very interesting! I know that Eazy E was very well respected and connected in Compton, but I didn't know he got shot. Wasn't NWA already popping around 89? I'm a Croatian kid born in 1996 (although a huge fan of 90s Westcoast rap) so I can't remember the years correctly, but I was always under the assumption that NWA started 1987-ish and disbanded by 1991 or so. I probably Googled it sometimes but forgot.

Is it known which set shot at him?

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 06:21 PM

Good stuff G as always !

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 06:35 PM

Reggie Wright on 10 Bloods Killing Each Other at Death Row Over Petty Arguments

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 09:56 PM

CB, that shooting happened right around the time Above the Law signed with Ruthless. NWA was pretty much on the verge of blowing up, but JJ Fad had blown up before them

You're welcome H. Btw Reggie Wright is one of the people involved in getting the Eazy-E street approved by the city of Compton

Where is Toodoped? I'm not sure where you got your information T, but I don't believe I know of another man who had as much respect in the streets of Compton as Eazy-E did. He could go any place in Compton. A gangbanger could never do that

Re: Suge Knight - 10/04/23 11:21 PM

Founding of the Bloods
In 1969, a gang called the Piru Street Boys was founded by Sylvester Scott and Vincent Owens. According to some sources, the Piru Street Boys were initially associated with the Crips,[5] but later had a falling out. However, other sources dispute any alliance, claiming that the Piru Street Boys were victimised by the Crips.[6] Nevertheless, by 1972, the Piru Street Boys formed an alliance with other smaller street gangs such as the Brims, Bishops and Denver Lanes, which also opposed the Crips.[7] This alliance became known as the Bloods, as the members of this alliance called each other "blood".[7]

Over time, more Blood "sets" would form, including the Mob Piru Bloods. According to Reggie Wright Jr., the Mob Piru and Lueders Park Piru were previously one gang, until they split apart.[8]

Death Row Records
Suge Knight, who would co-found Death Row Records, became affiliated with the Mob Piru set at some point[3] and hired many Mob Piru members in Death Row Records.[9] When Tupac Shakur joined Death Row Records in 1995, he also became affiliated with the Mob Piru.[10] Other notable Mob Pirus who were associated with Death Row Records include:

Wardell "Poochie" Fouse, who was implicated in the murder of The Notorious B.I.G. Fouse was shot dead on July 24, 2003.[11]
Jake “Big Jake” Robles, Suge Knight's friend who was a Campanella Park Piru member shot and murdered in Atlanta on September 23, 1995, by Bad Boy records affiliate.
Trevon "Tre" Lane, who was attacked at Lakewood Shopping Mall by a group of Crips, including Orlando Anderson.[12] Several weeks later, on September 7, 1996, Trevon, and several Death Row members including Suge and Tupac beat Anderson at the MGM Grand. Several hours after this beating, Tupac was shot by an unknown gunman and died six days later.
Alton “Buntry” McDonald, who was close friends with Suge Knight. McDonald was shot dead on April 3, 2002.[13]
Aaron “Heron” Palmer, Suge Knight's bodyguard and friend, who was shot and killed in Compton in June 1997.
Henry “Hendog” Smith, who designed the logo for Death Row Records.[14] Smith was shot dead on October 16, 2002.[15]

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 05:35 AM

Trevon and Neckbone are still alive. K-Dubb is still around too. K-Dubb was with Tre when they got jumped by Orlando at the Lakewood Mall. K-Dubb is actually someone who dealt with Eazy-E in the street and has nothing but good things to say about him. And K-Dubb is MOB.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 08:27 AM

I have never heard of him being called a "nobody" or a punk, and I personally know people from that area who've all spoken highly of him. He was probably one of the most connected people in Compton. He was close to two of the most influential gangsters in all of Compton, Pat Johnson from PHCC and Turtle from the 'Tanas. Not to mention, he was super close to some of the baddest people on the East Side. I'm talking about cutting your head off and leaving it on your mother's porch type of people. I can go into names if you want. The thing to remember is that those guys don't run with punks. He was never a gangbanger. It just wasn't how he rolled, but he was certainly one of the biggest drug dealers from Muriel. He was nowhere near Keefe D's level, but by the time he was 21, 22, he probably had about $50,000 to his name. Hardly a big drug dealer, but he still did better than most people who were out there hustling during that time.

I think I heard it on one of Vlads interviews. And I never said he was a "punk". Pls dont put words in my mouth. I just said he was allegedly a "nobody" compared to his alleged SCARY connections. One thing is to be connected, while another is to be the real thing (Brotha Lynch, X-Raided etc.)

Is it true that Eazy was once robbed by Mob James or his people (dont remember the details)?

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 08:51 AM

I think I heard it on one of Vlads interviews. And I never said he was a "punk". Pls dont put words in my mouth. I just said he was allegedly a "nobody" compared to his alleged SCARY connections...

Is it true that Eazy was once robbed by Mob James or his people (dont remember the details)?

I never said that you said he was a punk, but I wanted to make it clear since you pretty much called him a nobody. Which is simply bullshit.

He was never robbed by Mob James. Also, Mob James never said he robbed Eazy-E, but he did say that Kenny Tubbs from Lueders took 30 grand from his pockets. The only problem is that Eazy-E never carried money in his pockets. He hardly ever had much money on him, but if he did have money it would be in his socks.

This is just another lie told by a man who has told many lies. There is paperwork on him. He seems to have a major problem with Tupac, Suge and everyone he has ever dealt with in the street. His own brother Timmy Ru won't even speak to him

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 09:02 AM

Again, one thing is to be connected, while another is to be the real thing....but if you say its the same stuff...than ok

Also I never said personally that he was a nobody but instead i said someone else allegedly said this. But you call them all liars...so ok but again, dont put words in mu mouth.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 09:03 AM

Again, one thing is to be connected, while another is to be the real thing....but if you say its the same thing...than ok

To be the real thing? What are you even talking about? I have a lot of respect for you my man, but I am not understanding you. Are you talking about him being a Kelly Park Crip? I've never said he was a gangbanger. He however was a tough guy and was far from being a pushover. Are you disagreeing with me on that? Where is the disagreement?

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 09:05 AM

I really dont know...and I really dont care. Sorry if i offended your "best pal" Eazy

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 09:06 AM

....and again, I never said personally that he was a nobody but instead i said someone else allegedly said this. But you call them all liars...so ok but again, dont put words in my mouth.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 09:16 AM

I really dont know...and I really dont care. Sorry if i offended your "best pal" Eazy

My best pal? Geez. I did not mean to offend you T. Love your contributions to the forum. I think if anyone had called Suge a pushover or something that wasn't true, I would have reacted in a similar fashion. There's a lot of information out there that just isn't good information. None of it is your fault my friend. I apologize if I came off too harshly here

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 09:19 AM

....and again, I never said personally that he was a nobody but instead i said someone else allegedly said this. But you call them all liars...so ok but again, dont put words in my mouth.

If someone said Eazy wasn't ganbanger then I would agree. If those "old Crips" said that, then I am agreeing with that. Mob James on the other hand has been busted in many lies, particularly when it comes to Tupac. He also claims to have never snitched when there's paperwork with photographs of him. Not to mention, FG and the homies from his own neighborhood have no reason to lie about that

We're getting off the wrong foot here T and I hate seeing that because you're someone I really like around here. Anyway, I think I've said what I wanted to say

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 09:23 AM

My best pal? Geez. I did not mean to offend you T. Love your contributions to the forum. I think if anyone had called Suge a pushover or something that wasn't true, I would have reacted in a similar fashion. There's a lot of information out there that just isn't good information. None of it is your fault my friend. I apologize if I came off too harshly here

Same here bud and you damn know that I personally see you as real life encyclopedia regarding these stuff, since I already told you many times. I really dont know who is lying and who is telling the truth since theres too much info out there, BUT I believe you and I also apologize if I made some wrong statements bud. Sorry again.

Btw, heres one original artist wink grin

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 09:31 AM

Thank you bro. That means a lot. I was so upset with myself for not having worded a few things differently, but yeah this can happen unfortunately. You were like the last person I wanted to piss of though lol

Ahhh talking about underrated artists!! If anyone is underrated then it's X-Raided. One of the dopest out there for sure. Glad he's no longer in prison

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 10:16 AM

Thank you bro. That means a lot. I was so upset with myself for not having worded a few things differently, but yeah this can happen unfortunately. You were like the last person I wanted to piss of though lol

Ahhh talking about underrated artists!! If anyone is underrated then it's X-Raided. One of the dopest out there for sure. Glad he's no longer in prison

Same thoughts here bro. Lots of respect to you and yours bud.

Btw, wasnt Brotha Lynch or Mr. Doctor also in jail regarding some murder or maybe Im mixing stuff with X-Raided?

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 06:10 PM

Tupac Shakur’s suspected killer makes first court appearance

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/tupac-shakurs-suspected-killer-makes-first-court-appearance

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 09:38 PM

Btw, wasnt Brotha Lynch or Mr. Doctor also in jail regarding some murder or maybe Im mixing stuff with X-Raided?

Much luv my man!! Same to you and yours

Mr. Doctor did go to prison for murder, but he wasn't in there for long if my memory serves me correctly
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 09:43 PM

Whoa, Mr. Doctor?!?!? That takes me back. Never thought I'd see that name brought up here, that's for sure. Ha.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/05/23 10:40 PM

Suge Knight Says He Deserves To Be Released: “Let Me Take My Plea Back”
He pleaded no contest to voluntary manslaughter in 2018.

https://www.vibe.com/news/entertainment/suge-knight-released-prison-rights-violated-1234798785/

Re: Suge Knight - 10/06/23 01:55 AM

Giacalone, this is a bit off topic but speaking of real rappers, have you heard of Conejo?

If I'm not mistaken he was supposed to sign for Death Row in the 90s but it panned out after Death Row fell apart and Conejo went his own way until he became a fugitive in 2002 (I think) after a killing at a party. He was on the run and dropped mistakes and albums like it's nothing. Whereas we're still waiting for Dr. Dre next project ????

Conejo was also connected to La EME; he was with the Westside Harpys (same set that Danny Roman, a very powerful EME member was from; he was shanked a few years back).

Re: Suge Knight - 10/06/23 08:56 AM

Much luv my man!! Same to you and yours

Mr. Doctor did go to prison for murder, but he wasn't in there for long if my memory serves me correctly

Thanks for the info bro. Black Market Records used to be a very scary label during the old days.

Btw, regarding LA and NY disses, heres another from the east coast which I personally like a lot...verses like "That joker act, you can save for Jack Nicholson" or "For niggas who earned. You learned, you sojourned. Then you returned as an intelligent, positive messenger, not an experiment negative Lucifer"...are pure gold

Re: Suge Knight - 10/06/23 05:58 PM

@CB I love Conejo. Yeah, 25th street. He's definitely a real one and I'm happy he's free. He had a good relationship with Toker. I'm not sure how familiar you are with Toker and Brownside from Eastside Trece, but those guys were extremely dangerous. Tokes was supposedly doing hits for the cartels when he was murdered in 2018. He was just psychotic lol

He was also super close to Eazy and I know he hurt a lot of people on his behalf. Keep in mind, he was an artist on Ruthless lol and he's just a gangbanger bullying people, extorting people and scaring people. In around '98, 99', he got life for murder. Later it got overturned and he went back to the music thing

Funny story from Tokes

Re: Suge Knight - 10/06/23 06:06 PM

@T The Tales from the Hood soundtrack is soooo underrated. Yeah ODB served 'em

This was my shit

Re: Suge Knight - 10/06/23 07:10 PM

Re: Suge Knight - 10/16/23 09:25 PM

50 Cent is currently on the European leg of his Final Lap tour. Over the years, the rapper has had a lot of criticism of Diddy, but this week he made a very harsh statement. During his concert in Latvia, 50 Cent said that he is convinced that Diddy is behind the murder of 2Pac.
Before the concert, the rapper had spoken on Instagram about the fact that Duane 'Keefe D' Davis, who is currently the main suspect in the 2Pac murder case, has claimed in multiple interviews that Diddy hired him to kill 2Pac. During the concert he referred to his statements on Instagram: "I really have to stop doing that. I talk to a therapist who tries to help me with the things I say. Sometimes it's crazy shit that comes out of my mouth for no reason "Maybe I said those things because Diddy killed 2Pac. I wanted to see what I saw online."

The death of 2Pac has been a matter that has gripped the entire world for decades. It is not the first time that Diddy has been linked to the murder of the legendary rapper. For example, Diddy had a close bond with The Notorious BIG, who is often seen as 2Pac's nemesis . Both Biggie's and 2Pac's deaths are still not (completely) resolved.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/17/23 03:17 AM

Hollander unrelated but I'm going to the show tonight in Zagreb! smile

I did see the post though; I mean 50 Cent is infamous for being a troll.

And I just realized I haven't replied to you @Giacalone - yeah Conejo is an awesome rapper. I've heard of Toker as well; and Eazy E was definitely very respected among the Chicanos.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/17/23 09:35 PM

And I just realized I haven't replied to you @Giacalone - yeah Conejo is an awesome rapper. I've heard of Toker as well; and Eazy E was definitely very respected among the Chicanos.

50 Cent rants about P Diddy are famous lol.
Will Diddy be arrested though?

Re: Suge Knight - 10/17/23 10:00 PM

No, they have nothing solid on him. The paper trail is long gone, Zip is gone, pretty much all of the players are gone.

He pretty much got away with murder. What many fail to realize is that the murder of Tupac hinged on Zip's gun and more importantly, Puff's money. I can almost guarantee you that Tupac would still be alive if it wasn't for that element. And even though there are surviving witnesses with ties to Zip who assert that he was compensated, it is not enough for a winnable case.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/17/23 10:15 PM

No, they have nothing solid on him. The paper trail is long gone, Zip is gone, pretty much all of the players are gone.

He pretty much got away with murder. What many fail to realize is that the murder of Tupac hinged on Zip's gun and more importantly, Puff's money. I can almost guarantee you that Tupac would still be alive if it wasn't for that element. And even though there are surviving witnesses with ties to Zip who assert that he was compensated, it is not enough for a winnable case.

Thanks G !

Re: Suge Knight - 10/21/23 10:21 AM

You gotta love this motherfucker. Can you imagine Al Capone doing a national radio broadcast out of his cell in San Quentin circa 1937, I don't think so.
https://www.tmz.com/2023/10/20/suge-knight-collect-calls-podcast-dave-mays-breakbeat/

Re: Suge Knight - 10/21/23 09:16 PM

Did Suge have Poochie Fouse whack Biggie or did he have David Mack, Rafael Perez and Amir Muhammad do the job. Depends on whom you ask apparently, Greg Kading or Phil Carson.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/22/23 06:25 PM

Phil Carson and those guys are out of their mind. There were no Rampart officers working for Death Row. None. Rigorous investigations have been conducted to verify this fact. Not to mention, Rafael Perez had an airtight alibi for the night of Biggie's murder. And no, he was not working the Petersen Museum like some of those conspiracy theorists like to claim. That was a whole different Perez from a whole different unit with a whole different serial number. This was also thoroughly investigated.

These officers had no connections to Reggie Wright Jr. or Wrightway Security. They never met Reggie and they never met Suge. These were Rampart cops who were crooks and whose only link to Suge were through Kevin Gaines, a Rampart CRASH officer who was killed in that famous road rage incident of '97. Gaines was dating Suge's ex-wife Sharitha. He was not employed by Suge and he did not have a relationship with Suge of any kind. If you know Suge, you know he's not gonna employ anyone who is messing with his women.

This entire theory of crooked cops and their connection to this case reminds me of a game of "six degrees of separation," where the goal is to connect individuals through a chain of acquaintances. It's simply absurd.

I can't be 100% about Biggie's killer, but I'd still wager a million dollars with no hesitation that it was Poochie. He had done things for Suge before Biggie and the homeboys knew that. There is a certain circle who is very convinced of Poochie's involvement and there is a reason for that. This isn't something that just fell out of the sky.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/23/23 12:30 AM

Phil Carson and those guys are out of their mind. There were no Rampart officers working for Death Row. None. Rigorous investigations have been conducted to verify this fact. Not to mention, Rafael Perez had an airtight alibi for the night of Biggie's murder. And no, he was not working the Petersen Museum like some of those conspiracy theorists like to claim. That was a whole different Perez from a whole different unit with a whole different serial number. This was also thoroughly investigated.

These officers had no connections to Reggie Wright Jr. or Wrightway Security. They never met Reggie and they never met Suge. These were Rampart cops who were crooks and whose only link to Suge were through Kevin Gaines, a Rampart CRASH officer who was killed in that famous road rage incident of '97. Gaines was dating Suge's ex-wife Sharitha. He was not employed by Suge and he did not have a relationship with Suge of any kind. If you know Suge, you know he's not gonna employ anyone who is messing with his women.

This entire theory of crooked cops and their connection to this case reminds me of a game of "six degrees of separation," where the goal is to connect individuals through a chain of acquaintances. It's simply absurd.

I can't be 100% about Biggie's killer, but I'd still wager a million dollars with no hesitation that it was Poochie. He had done things for Suge before Biggie and the homeboys knew that. There is a certain circle who is very convinced of Poochie's involvement and there is a reason for that. This isn't something that just fell out of the sky.

I'm glad you responded because you seem knowledgeable and I hope you'll keep an open mind as I present the evidence which is leading me to support the Poole/Carson investigation over the Kading investigation.
If it was just Phil Carson's word against Greg Kading's, then I would agree that they just cancel each other out. However, that isn't the case in my opinion, after doing some digging. In addition to Russell Poole, the first investigator on the case. There is Poole's supervisor Sergio Robleto, who was hired by Voletta Smalls to investigate the LAPD. Also, Richard Valdemar from the LA County Sheriff's Office, supports Poole's theory.
Confidential informant Mario Hammond, a trusted informant for the Secret Service, FBI and LAPD has given sworn testimony that he witnessed David Mack, Rafael Perez, Reggie Wright Jr and Suge Knight together in Las Vegas, at Suge's Club 662.
Confidential informant Kenneth Boagni in a sworn statement, said that."Kenny Boagni, who became friends with Perez when the two were in prison together, said he feared for his life and for his family and did not want to be deposed, attorneys for both sides said Wednesday.

Boagni told LAPD detectives in 2000 and 2001 that Perez had acknowledged moonlighting in a security job for Death Row Records on the night B.I.G., born Christopher Wallace, was gunned down while leaving a Los Angeles party.."
Here are some of the links:
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2005/07/07/prison-informant-will-not-testify-in-rappers-slaying/

https://www.policemag.com/blogs/gangs/blog/15318091/a-jaundiced-eye-and-blood-red-ink

FBI Informant Mario Hammonds was deposed in San Quentin Prison by lawyer Rob Frank on behalf of Voletta Wallace during the civil trial against the LAPD. In the deposition, Hammonds implicates Suge Knight, Reggie Wright Jr, David Mack, and Rafael Perez in orchestrating the murder of Biggie. Journalist Don Sikorski reveals a hidden document created by LAPD's Internal Affairs that has detailed information that implicates both Mack and Perez in the murder of Biggie. Phil Carson discusses the implications of this document on the case moving forward.
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Episode-8-The-FBI-Informant-Suge-Knight--San-Quentin-Prison

Re: Suge Knight - 10/23/23 07:45 AM

Dig further. Mario Hammond, Kevin Hackie, Psycho Mike and Kenny Boagni have all been discredited. I went back and forth with RJ Bond for years, but I'm done responding to this nonsense

Re: Suge Knight - 10/23/23 01:27 PM

This Kevin Hackie? He sounds legit to me, just sayin.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/23/23 03:59 PM

Kevin Gaines LAPD partner stating Kevin Gaines worked for Suge.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/23/23 04:02 PM

Kenneth Boagni

Re: Suge Knight - 10/23/23 04:05 PM

LAPD Sheriff's Det Richard Valdemar on "Psycho" Mike Robinson being a trusted informant for the FBI, LAPD and LA County Sheriff's Office for 15 years.
In June of 2005, Times staff writer Chuck Philips wrote an article in which he identified my informant, Michael Robinson, by his gang moniker "Psycho Mike." Robinson was a Compton Lantana Block Crip and a Black Guerrilla Family associate who had defected from the gang in prison. Michael Robinson had become a reliable gang informant who had testified in federal court against the "Bounty Hunter Bloods" and worked as an informant for the Los Angeles County Sheriff Department's Major Crimes Bureau for more than 15 years.
https://www.policemag.com/blogs/gangs/blog/15318091/a-jaundiced-eye-and-blood-red-ink

Re: Suge Knight - 10/23/23 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by CNote
This Kevin Hackie? He sounds legit to me, just sayin.

Did you know that Kevin Hackie has since apologized to Reggie Wright Jr. for misrepresenting him in interviews and documentaries? He has recanted everything! I have personally spoken to Reggie about this and people who are close to Hackie himself because I am one of those people who needs to verify things. In fact, when Reggie went to prison for dealing marijuana, Hackie put more money on his books than anyone else. This was logged by the federal government. Now you have to ask yourself: Why on earth would he give Reggie money if he believes Reggie did all those things? Today, they are actually on speaking terms. You think Reggie would speak to him if he hadn't apologized? Well, then you don't know Reggie. So what does Hackie believe today? He believes Orlando killed Tupac and he believes Poochie killed Biggie. Something he probably believed all along. How about that?

I'll leave with a statement from Hackie himself (who so clearly wants to distance himself from this case for reasons you have now been made aware of) where he talks about both shooters being dead. This is why I'm done responding to people who want to carry on with these nonsensical theories. They either don't know the full story or they refuse to accept the facts.

[Linked Image]

Re: Suge Knight - 10/24/23 01:57 AM

Re: Suge Knight - 10/24/23 03:52 PM

He is right about many things, including the fact that the homeboys used to extort Suge. Like he said, Suge went to college. He was not a gang member

Re: Suge Knight - 10/24/23 08:22 PM

This whole story is blowing up the internet right now.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/25/23 12:09 AM

He is right about many things, including the fact that the homeboys used to extort Suge. Like he said, Suge went to college. He was not a gang member

What do you think of the feud between Suge and Dre? It have been violent at times.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/25/23 12:21 AM

What do you think of the feud between Suge and Dre? It have been violent at times.

Well, Dre has found himself in Puffy's shoes basically. He's also terrified of Suge. Terrified men tend to do irrational things

Re: Suge Knight - 10/25/23 12:57 AM

I still say Dre is the best producer of all time

Re: Suge Knight - 10/25/23 01:37 PM

I agree.

Re: Suge Knight - 10/25/23 11:27 PM

Suge's podcast Collect Call With Suge Knight is available on Spotify. I haven't given it a listen yet, but I'm sure I will at some point. Expect a lot of tall tales lol

Re: Suge Knight - 10/25/23 11:29 PM

Re: Suge Knight - 10/25/23 11:36 PM

Looks like Suge's tall tales have already started lol

Re: Suge Knight - 10/27/23 04:28 AM

Suge's podcast certainly ain't dull. Also, check out the first episode of the Still Bombing podcast with Reggie Wright Jr. and James "Mob James" McDonald. I don't think I've ever heard a more epic rant. James sounds like he wants to kill Suge lol

Re: Suge Knight - 10/27/23 05:10 AM

Eazy-E will have his own street in Compton. It was a unanimous vote from the City Council of Compton

[Linked Image]

Re: Suge Knight - 10/27/23 06:58 AM

Thats great! Finally after all these years people started giving him the respect which he deserves

"The whole world was crying when Kurt went co-bang!
When Eazy-E died though, it wasn't no thang (nope)
Rapper dies of AIDS but you hardly mention
Rocker blows his face off and becomes a legend
Heroin and a shotgun, a hero was made
Maybe I should do that shit so J can get paid" - Shaggy 2 Dope (ICP) 1999

Re: Suge Knight - 10/28/23 12:33 AM

Def Eazy is a legend he was only 30 years, many people died of AIDS in those years.

Re: Suge Knight - 11/04/23 07:24 PM

And Pac has gotten his own street in Oakland. Yes sir, a portion of MacArthur Boulevard has been renamed Tupac Shakur Way

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tupac-...amed-for-him-27-years-after-his-killing/

Re: Suge Knight - 11/04/23 07:26 PM

From left, Ray Luv, Money-B, E-40 and MC Hammer laugh during a street renaming ceremony for Tupac Shakur in Oakland Nov. 3, 2023.

[Linked Image]

Re: Suge Knight - 11/04/23 07:28 PM

Re: Suge Knight - 11/08/23 11:09 PM

Re: Suge Knight - 11/16/23 10:44 PM

Re: Suge Knight - 11/16/23 10:50 PM

Re: Suge Knight - 11/17/23 12:14 AM

One of the best E songs imo. If not the best. One of few songs where his Compton Crip affiliation is made clear. He performed it a few times on tour, once at Summer Jam in Irvine. A lot of ppl are not aware of this little gem. I remember you never posted it until I posted it H lol. I became aware of it while watching Beverly Hills Cop III some 30 years ago. This is May 1994. I remember this like yesterday. This is when you had to buy a whole CD for 1 song lol

Re: Suge Knight - 11/23/23 09:16 AM

Dre and Cube are scared of Compton lol

Re: Suge Knight - 11/25/23 07:37 PM

SUGE KNIGHT MAKES SHOCKING ACCUSATION ABOUT DIDDY AMID SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWSUITS

https://hiphopdx.com/news/suge-knight-diddy-accusations-sexual-assault-lawsuits

Re: Suge Knight - 12/08/23 12:46 AM

The fall of Diddy keeps on giving

Re: Suge Knight - 12/10/23 08:57 PM

Lately I've been hearing a lot of things from friends of mine in the music industry about Puffy. I am not sure how true some of those stories are, but there may actually be witnesses around that could get a grand jury together to indict him for the murder of Tupac. People are abandoning Puff right now. This is really bad for him

Re: Suge Knight - 12/10/23 09:50 PM

Lately I've been hearing a lot of things from friends of mine in the music industry about Puffy. I am not sure how true some of those stories are, but there may actually be witnesses around that could get a grand jury together to indict him for the murder of Tupac. People are abandoning Puff right now. This is really bad for him

Maybe they can also proof his role in the shooting of Pac in 1994

Inmate Confesses to 1994 Robbery of Tupac Shakur
Man has confessed to robbing Shakur in a 1994 incident where rapper was shot

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/inmate-confesses-1994-robbery-tupac-shakur/story%3fid=13853263

Re: Suge Knight - 12/11/23 04:51 AM

The best part of Diddy's downfall are 50 Cents post on Instagram lol; that man does NOT rest when it comes to trolling.

Re: Suge Knight - 12/21/23 11:27 PM

Re: Suge Knight - 01/10/24 05:03 PM

Re: Suge Knight - 04/04/24 07:26 PM

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET