Home

Anthony Pipitone

Posted By: Slimshady

Anthony Pipitone - 09/12/18 10:59 PM

Bonanno capo Anthony Pipitone interests me. He’s fairly young to he a captain and ive read he has a powerful crew in Queens. Besides the story of Pipitone mistakingly stabbin 2 teens, is there any other noteworthy info on Pipitone?
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Anthony Pipitone - 09/12/18 11:35 PM

Well no info but I just want to ask
Does someone know ‏if is brother is made ?

Re: Anthony Pipitone - 09/13/18 12:56 AM

I believe his brother got made just a couple of years ago. I think i read that somewhere on BH.
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Anthony Pipitone - 09/13/18 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Slimshady
I believe his brother got made just a couple of years ago. I think i read that somewhere on BH.

It was revealed in the 2015 Probation Department notes on Anthony Pipitone that his brother Vito had been recently made.

Re: Anthony Pipitone - 09/13/18 03:28 AM

Anyone know if Pipitone is pro or anti mancuso?
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Anthony Pipitone - 09/13/18 12:02 PM

It's not only one of the most powerful crews in the Bonanno family, but also in Queens. He inherited Louie DeCicco's crew. That guy had so much going on in the street, it's a wonder he was never made boss. Very smart guy. He's supposedly living in Florida right now and enjoying his golden years.

Vito is made.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Anthony Pipitone - 09/13/18 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
It's not only one of the most powerful crews in the Bonanno family, but also in Queens. He inherited Louie DeCicco's crew. That guy had so much going on in the street, it's a wonder he was never made boss. Very smart guy. He's supposedly living in Florida right now and enjoying his golden years.

Vito is made.

Tony Pipitone take the Decicco's crew that was created with part of the knickerbocker avenue crew.His brother Vito was made in 2014 when was inducted 12 members in the family.

Re: Anthony Pipitone - 09/13/18 02:10 PM

U know any of the other people that were inducted?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Anthony Pipitone - 09/13/18 02:12 PM

There was so many massino crews in queens it was definitely there power base 90tys to vitale fliped. I forgot the old guys name he was partners with massino in Casablanca. He was a capo he plead guilty did the 10yrs then died he hated massino gangland wrote. Oh restivo. Last name there was alot of capos in queens.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET