Home

Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio - 09/06/18 04:33 PM

https://pagesix.com/2018/09/04/sammy-the-bull-gravano-trying-to-free-fellow-alleged-mobsters/

Salvatore “Sammy the Bull” Gravano — who helped put John Gotti and many Gambino soldiers behind bars — is now helping his former associates get out of prison.

Gravano, who confessed to involvement in 19 murders, was released from prison last year after doing 15 years for dealing ecstasy.

Now he’s claiming that Frank “Frankie Loc” Locascio was wrongfully convicted and sentenced to life in prison in 1992 for the murder of mobster Louis DiBono.

Gravano said he never testified that Locascio was innocent because no one ever asked.

“But if I ever have to testify in court,” he told Gang Land News columnist Jerry Capeci, “I’ll tell the truth, just like I did every other time I was on the witness stand.”

Gravano also persuaded the feds to drop a murder charge against Danny Fama, and got reduced sentences for John “Jackie Nose” D’Amico and Louis “Big Lou” Vallario in other cases.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio - 09/06/18 05:01 PM

Does he have any information on The Russian Collusion case..?...
Posted By: pmac

Re: Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio - 09/06/18 06:47 PM

haha
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio - 09/06/18 07:51 PM

Sammy's going to get his whole crew out and take back Bensonhurst.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio - 09/06/18 08:33 PM

This will be interesting. The Bull is Frank's big hope of getting out of prison, but will Frank and his lawyers accept it and will the authorities and judge allow it?

Re: Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio - 09/06/18 10:52 PM

oak haha. i bet franks kids sent a message to sammy it will be worth alot of money if you can get my dad free. bet my last dollar. will never know the truth but some shady lawyer and sammy will. isnt frank son worth multi millions he can aford it

Re: Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio - 09/06/18 10:53 PM

the reality tv money must have not been waiting for sammy when he got free like he thougth.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio - 09/07/18 12:05 AM

Brilliant idea by tore worth a shot. Bet he reached out to the reality tv daughter and sent 25k before, 25k after. Sammy ain’t had big money for years so he obviously hungry for it. And genuinely it seems frank didn’t deserve life for listening to ramblings

Re: Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio - 09/07/18 01:40 AM

Theres a serious push from locascios side. He on page 6 wtf. Hes been in gangland a gew times this year a former prosecutor wrote a column saying all the reasons he should be free . You know whats next kim k coming up here to fort devens mass to see frank then a jet to the white house and hes home next week:)

Re: Sammy Gravano wants to help Frank Locascio - 09/07/18 01:42 AM

Could you imagine what a gamble a lawyer would make to ask sammy the bull on the stand is my client responcible for dibonos murder. Ya rite sammy would have said hes not. He would have said yep
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET