Home

Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri

Posted By: British

Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/04/18 08:46 PM

Does anyone know much about him?

Never seemed far from John Gotti's side back in the day but can't see much info on him.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/04/18 09:08 PM

Lol only thing I know about him was that he was on trial for robbing Romuel over that parking beef. And whilst Gotti turned up in a sharp suit he was wearing casual clothing
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/04/18 11:25 PM

Wasn’t this the heavyset guy that used to open gotti doors?

And who was the one killed in a club by some club owener he was trying to extort in ny? Might be same guy. The guy walked on the murder charge too if I’m right
Posted By: pmac

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/05/18 12:15 AM

No he died old age. He was on trial with gotti for shooting the union guy in the butt. Think he was the other capo in queens he took over for that guy fat andy.in early 1980. He had the corrozzo brothers and lenny d and abunch of guys in there crew which im guessing was very close to gottis crew. He is in aton of pics with gotti

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/05/18 12:16 AM

Brother.and maybe son were also made guys

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/05/18 12:17 AM

Brother was a big bookie i think i read gotti would bet into him. He was indicted probaly 10+yrs ago probaly dead today or 90ish
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/05/18 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

And who was the one killed in a club by some club owener he was trying to extort in ny? Might be same guy. The guy walked on the murder charge too if I’m right

The guy that got killed in the club by the owner was Anthony Shorty Masciuzo
He was shaking down the club and the owner shit him.

He is the father of the guy that pulled off those huge bank robberies in queens recently.

They are from South Brooklyn, president street, Carroll gardens.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/05/18 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST

He is the father of the guy that pulled off those huge bank robberies in queens recently.

Who is from president st?
Posted By: British

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/05/18 09:41 PM

Was always close to Gotti!
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/05/18 11:05 PM

Viva la Raza!

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/05/18 11:30 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/06/18/nyregion/disco-owner-charged-in-killing-of-gotti-associate.html

Didn’t they (the Gambino’s) ever go after the owner? Then again he was only an associate right.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/05/18 11:33 PM

That’s the guy remember reading about his son too. Thought he was made

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/05/18 11:36 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/01/25/nyregion/man-killed-was-mobster-police-say.html

This story is hilarious, they shot each other by mistake trying to collect a loan which would have only netted them 400 bucks profit

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/06/18 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by alexandarns

Who is from president st?

Anthony "Shorty" Mascuiso (Father)
His son Anthony Mascuiso (Son)
The step brother Benny "The Blade" Geritano (Step.Brother)
And.the youngest brother I forget his name. (Step Brother)

They are from the Caroll Gardens section of Brooklyn.

For whatever the reason when you referred to that neighborhood a lot of people would refer to President Street to identify it.

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/09/18 02:39 AM

they really dont like that guy benny the blade the feds keep going after him think hes doing 15 yrs for stabbing a guy. and his real fame from the papers stabbing that pizza guy whose always on that show on vice channel the pizza show. good i watch it hasnt been on in awhile
Posted By: jace

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/09/18 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Tonytough
https://www.nytimes.com/1998/01/25/nyregion/man-killed-was-mobster-police-say.html

This story is hilarious, they shot each other by mistake trying to collect a loan which would have only netted them 400 bucks profit

On Conigliaro who was already in a wheelchair:
"managed to drive his 1994 Cadillac to Methodist Hospital in Park Slope after he was shot five times in the face and chest, said Detective Mark Patterson, a Police Department spokesman."

That is more impressive than Scarpa driving himself tot he hospital after getting shot in the face.

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/10/18 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
they really dont like that guy benny the blade the feds keep going after him think hes doing 15 yrs for stabbing a guy. and his real fame from the papers stabbing that pizza guy whose always on that show on vice channel the pizza show. good i watch it hasnt been on in awhile

He is so out of his F---ing mind I can't believe that the Gambino's were thinking of making him.

That story has to be a mistake.
I just dont see it.

When I say crazy I don't mean not afraid of going to jail crazy, I mean step on his sneaker and he will stab you CRAZY...

I remember way back when we were kids the wiseguys would Chase him out of Carroll Gardens, because he did.whatever he wanted to whoever he wanted.

He got bodies but people in the neighborhood were afraid to finger him because they rightfully so are afraid of him.

When he stabbed Nunzio Fusco at that bar in Bay Ridge the owner turned over the tapes to the cops and not to long after he got shot in the bar

I wonder who could of did that?

Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Anthony "Tony Lee" Guerrieri - 09/12/18 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by pmac

He is so out of his F---ing mind I can't believe that the Gambino's were thinking of making him.

That story has to be a mistake.
I just dont see it.

When I say crazy I don't mean not afraid of going to jail crazy, I mean step on his sneaker and he will stab you CRAZY...

I remember way back when we were kids the wiseguys would Chase him out of Carroll Gardens, because he did.whatever he wanted to whoever he wanted.

He got bodies but people in the neighborhood were afraid to finger him because they rightfully so are afraid of him.

When he stabbed Nunzio Fusco at that bar in Bay Ridge the owner turned over the tapes to the cops and not to long after he got shot in the bar

I wonder who could of did that?

They should go after a guy like that that hurts civilians.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET