Home

Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29-

Posted By: DiLorenzo

Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 03:34 PM

Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29-year prison term this month

The brother of John Gotti may be getting out of prison soon.

If the late John Gotti’s long-jailed brother finds the 21st-century Mafia unrecognizable later this month, he knows where the blame lies.

Twenty-nine years later, there’s little to laugh about.

Back in the ’80s heyday of his immaculately-dressed older brother and the Gambino family, FBI bugs captured Gene discussing topics from drug dealing to hiding illegal cash to changes in mob hierarchy.

The recordings of the Gambino capo and his mob associates became the first damaging domino to fall for the family in 1983, setting in motion the demise of their criminal empire.

What remains is a faint whisper of the roar that followed the ascension to boss of John (Dapper Don) Gotti, who took over after ordering the Dec. 16, 1985, mob assassination of predecessor “Big Paul” Castellano — in part to save his smack-dealing sibling’s life.

“What is Genie coming home to?” mused one long-retired Gambino family hand and Gotti contemporary. “There’s nothing left.”

When Gene Gotti started his 50-year prison bid, George H.W. Bush was in year one at the White House, an earthquake rocked the Bay Area World Series and the lip-syncing duo Milli Vanilli topped the charts.

Gene Gotti was convicted at his third federal drug-dealing trial, with jury tampering cited for a mistrial in the first one and a hung jury in the second. He and brother John were also cleared in a 1987 federal racketeering case where a juror was bribed.

Angel Gotti, Gene’s niece and the daughter of John, expects her uncle to find his footing in freedom.

“My uncle has been away 29 years so I'm sure he will be spending all his time with his wife, kids and grandchildren,” Angel told the Daily News.

Gene became one of five Gotti brothers to embrace “The Life” of organized crime. Though John emerged as the top gun, Gene earned his own spurs and became a valued mobster.

“He was a bona-fide wiseguy,” said ex-FBI agent Bruce Mouw, former head of the agency’s Gambino squad. “He wasn’t there because of his brother. He made it on his own.”
When the Dapper Don's brother, Gene Gotti, behind bars since 1989 for running a multimillion-dollar heroin ring, gets out this month, he'll come home to a faded family business.
When the Dapper Don's brother, Gene Gotti, behind bars since 1989 for running a multimillion-dollar heroin ring, gets out this month, he'll come home to a faded family business. (Peter Morgan / AP)

But bona fide wiseguys are hard to find in 2018. Big brother John is dead 16 years, and sibling Peter appears destined to die behind bars, too. John’s namesake son Junior Gotti quit the mob after doing time for a strip club shakedown; he then survived four prosecutions that ended in mistrials. The Gotti crew’s Bergin Hunt & Fish Club in Ozone Park, Queens, is gone, replaced by the Lords of Stitch and Print custom embroidery shop.

Even the Mafia “brand” is down: The recently-released movie with John Travolta playing the “Teflon Don” grossed a mere $4.3 million — hardly “Godfather” numbers.

“The American Mafia has a recruitment problem: Who the hell wants to be a member?” said mob expert Howard Abadinsky, professor of criminal justice at St. John’s.

The new generation is filled with wanna-bes “who have either seen too many Mafia movies or losers who do not have the smarts or ambition for legitimate opportunity,” he added.

The older generation was not always a Mensa meeting, either — and Gene Gotti was Example A.

By the early 1980s, Gene was partnered with pals John Carneglia and Angelo Ruggiero in a lucrative heroin operation that ignored a Mafia edict against dope dealing. Gambino boss Castellano imposed a death penalty for violators, worried that drug convictions with lengthy jail terms provided an incentive for mobsters to rat out the family’s top echelon.

Gotti and his cohorts not only ignored the decree, they were caught discussing their drug dealing on an FBI bug planted in Ruggiero’s home.

“Dial any seven numbers and it's 50/50 Angelo will pick up the phone,” a disgusted Carneglia later observed of his chatty cohort.

For Mouw, the recordings that led to Gene Gotti’s August 1983 arrest altered the landscape for the feds and the felons under their watch.

“Without those conversations, a lot of things could have changed,” he said.

Instead, Castellano was soon pressing the Gotti faction for the damning tapes turned over by prosecutors as part of pre-trial discovery. The boss’ demand was greeted with excuses and delays, until Castellano was whacked 10 days before Christmas outside a Midtown steakhouse.

Decades later, it’s too late to change anything — including Gene’s decision to reject a plea deal that might have freed him after just seven years in prison.

“His brother John said no,” recalled Mouw. “He and Carneglia, they would have been home 20 years ago.”

The past is the past. What does the future hold for Gene Gotti?

“That’s the big question,” said Mouw. “Are you going to retire and enjoy your grandchildren? Or are you going to get active, and return to jail?"
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 03:47 PM

TV show!
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
TV show!

lol grin
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 04:10 PM

Inb4 zips all get whacked and genie takes what's his .
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 04:42 PM

feech lamanna
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 05:16 PM

I would guess the admin would have to reward him nicely nobody does what he did especially now.

You should show the younger generation, see ok if you take the pinch the admin is going to reward you hansomely.

When you come out you get a top spot,
You get handed some lucrative rackets right out the gate.

Otherwise what incentive do these guys have?

Plus the guy was/is legit he is a tuffguy that could earn.

Why not set the guy up?

Put him in a position to groom some younger guys

That's what's missing today you do not really see or hear much of that anymore younger guys getting groomed for top spots..

Look at detroit lcn they groomed the their top 3 guys for their positions for many many years, when the time came they were put into their respective positions and it appeared to be a very smooth transition.
Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 05:24 PM

Was Gene made before John became boss?

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
I would guess the admin would have to reward him nicely nobody does what he did especially now.

You should show the younger generation, see ok if you take the pinch the admin is going to reward you hansomely.

Why not set the guy up?

That's what's missing today you do not really see or hear much of that anymore younger guys getting groomed for top spots..

Look at detroit lcn they groomed the their top 3 guys for their positions for many many years, when the time came they were put into their respective positions and it appeared to be a very smooth transition.

100% agree ! Great comment !
But will it happen ? I'm No quite sure...
But Cali is smart so he will probably think about it

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by kingoflittlenewyork

Yes of course he was already a capo

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 05:32 PM

Someone joked about Feech La Manna, but considering how money is typically top priority, I'm guessing things go for Gene the way they did for old Feech on the Sopranos, if he tries to butt into the current rackets. It's business.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 05:44 PM

I believe he was even made before John was. John was still in prison when Genie got his button.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 05:49 PM

my mistake he wasn't a Capo
He ‏was only a soldier
So ‏when john became boss he made him capo
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni

I believe he was even made before John was. John was still in prison when Genie got his button.

Yeah from most accounts gene was made before john because gotti didnt get paroled until july 28 1977 then inducted sometime that fall. Not surprisingly John was pissed that gene was made before he was and was a lucky gambler whereas gotti pissed away all the crews profits on gambling
Posted By: salerno_new_orleans

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 06:20 PM

Why not set the guy up?

I agree with all of this. Need to show younger kids that respect is shown after a pinch and give them someone with wisdom to groom them in the life
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 06:38 PM

We will hear a story from Gangland on it in a couple of months.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 06:47 PM

It's about time. Got no spleen, Gene.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 07:00 PM

Who is in charge of the Bergen now?
It was Trucchio Sr. than Trucchio Jr.

Jr. got demoted

Are all the remaining Gotti's part of that crew?

Richie Gotti still a captain?

Wasn't he demoted?

I think Monk Sassano has that crew?

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 07:08 PM

Who is in charge of the Bergen now?
It was Trucchio Sr. than Trucchio Jr.

Jr. got demoted

Are all the remaining Gotti's part of that crew?

Richie Gotti still a captain?

Wasn't he demoted?

I think Monk Sassano has that crew?

Yes I believe Thomas Sassano is capo or acting capo of that crew now.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 07:18 PM

Gene still has about 20 years of parole left too. It's not like once he's out he's in the free and clear. He'd be crazy to get involved again.
Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 08:03 PM

Someone joked about Feech La Manna, but considering how money is typically top priority, I'm guessing things go for Gene the way they did for old Feech on the Sopranos, if he tries to butt into the current rackets. It's business.

Hell Feech came home to money. It was the respect and status he was after.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/03/18 09:56 PM

Hell Feech came home to money.

And shaved bushes !! Lol

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Gene still has about 20 years of parole left too. It's not like once he's out he's in the free and clear. He'd be crazy to get involved again.

I don't think State is as restrictive as fed.

I just think that if he gets jammed up with new charges they cans also violate him.

With the Feds you can't associate with known criminals

I know there are a few guys on here that have serves both they would know.

30 years is a long time to be away in an institution

What's this guy going to do come out and go work construction? He probably never worked a real job in his life.
Posted By: jace

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 01:52 AM

Culture shock might kill him. 30 years away is a long time. The Ravenite is long gone, I think it may have been gone when he went away to prison. Ozone Park is totally different and even his neighbors will have died or moved away. His family has changed, many have probably died. If he goes to Mulberry Street I would think he won't recognize most of it anymore due to changes. He went away when cell phones were a new thing and cameras were not everywhere. It will take him a few months just to get used to society as it is now. When he sees two men pushing a stroller with a baby in it, and asks who the father is and gets "We both are" as a response, followed by the two men kissing and walking on, he may faint. He'll need a relative to show him around his first times out of the house.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 05:53 AM

Thanks for the news DiLorenzo. My guess is it's going to be like this movie:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1639397/
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 09:38 AM

John was jealous of Gene because was made before him.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 09:44 AM

In My opinion Gene wouldn't turn to crime because if his brother Peter shold be on the street he maybe can be more than a simple soldier;now with the sicilians in charge of the family if he will be lucky,calì would give him a bag of money and a wel come back party but he is a gotti and the gotti are seen are they that ruined the gambinos.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
In My opinion Gene wouldn't turn to crime because if his brother Peter shold be on the street he maybe can be more than a simple soldier;now with the sicilians in charge of the family if he will be lucky,calì would give him a bag of money and a wel come back party but he is a gotti and the gotti are seen are they that ruined the gambinos.

Yeah my friend i agree with you ! So On second thought I don't think that after all that quiet time from the Gottis
That they will want them back.
but I also can't see them refusing if he will want to get back into the life so we just have to wait and see...

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by jace
Culture shock might kill him. 30 years away is a long time. The Ravenite is long gone, I think it may have been gone when he went away to prison. Ozone Park is totally different and even his neighbors will have died or moved away. His family has changed, many have probably died. If he goes to Mulberry Street I would think he won't recognize most of it anymore due to changes. He went away when cell phones were a new thing and cameras were not everywhere. It will take him a few months just to get used to society as it is now. When he sees two men pushing a stroller with a baby in it, and asks who the father is and gets "We both are" as a response, followed by the two men kissing and walking on, he may faint. He'll need a relative to show him around his first times out of the house.

Yup so many things have changed since gene went away at the end of the 80's. social clubs are pretty much a thing of the past and pretty much all of the guys that gene was around are dead or in prison.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 03:58 PM

Inmates locator give the September 15 as release date. Who know how many journalists and mob fans will wait in front of prison gates?
lol lol lol
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 05:22 PM

Fact...Gene has had a guy on the Street looking out for his investments (Legit and illegitimate )..He's not going to be broke..But He should retire and enjoy his time left with Family..It's a different world..No Honor left...His Brothers are Gone..Don't think he would be welcomed back into the Gambino Family..
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Beenaround
Fact...Gene has had a guy on the Street looking out for his investments (Legit and illegitimate )..He's not going to be broke..But He should retire and enjoy his time left with Family..It's a different world..No Honor left...His Brothers are Gone..Don't think he would be welcomed back into the Gambino Family..

I don’t know any of them but dead on a different world and many don’t like that name on both sides of the law it’s hard enough to come out to family let alone into a world that racket are very hard to keep or get without a paper trail or dealing with strangers he is guaranteed a spot back in the joint being on parole to many rats “ and that’s easy to get put back by a phone call he stands no chance.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 06:25 PM

I forgot that Gene had 2 brothers still alive: Richard is a capo and Vincent is a soldier so maybe they looked for Gene money.
Posted By: British

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 06:43 PM

Sure he will be looked after but his days in the life are over I bet!
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 07:20 PM

What could they give this guy money wise to make up for 30 years realistically speaking? And who would pay it?

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 09:54 PM

I forgot that Gene had 2 brothers still alive: Richard is a capo and Vincent is a soldier so maybe they looked for Gene money.

His Brothers have nothing to do with his earnings. It's none of them...Rich is not in the picture anymore just a Soldier if that and moved to PA, last time I heard and Vinny was tossed out..Basically the end of the Gotti's in the Mob.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 11:06 PM

Gotti or not this guy isn’t going to be shelved after a 30 year bid. And he had a strong rep on the street independent of John. My guess is they entertain him but far away from administration. Also the message it would send that after 30 years inside for the family there would literally be no reason for anyone to do time if they see him getting shelved with no respect. Everyone keeps saying how clever Cali is so he must be considering the above point (if he is the shot caller)
Posted By: bronx

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 11:11 PM

agree Liborio..if they do not give him an open door and be willing to help him ,it will send a clear message ,why do the time, gene did nothing wrong, only thing he did wrong was listening to his brother ,almost got him life,for the most part sacrifice most of his life. make him a captain if he was taken down..should not have been anyway..

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/04/18 11:20 PM

think John himself took gene down for operational reasons if I’m correct. Might be wrong if anyone else knows otherwise.

And did gene have kids?

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/05/18 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
think John himself took gene down for operational reasons if I’m correct. Might be wrong if anyone else knows otherwise.

And did gene have kids?

Yes 3...if anything.. Arms distance.. They don't care about a guy who did 30 years.. He's a Antique.. They don't even kill rats anymore.. This is a new ball game.. They have shelved guys doing less time.. Let alone a Fed Magnet with the name Gotti..
Posted By: bronx

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/05/18 03:04 AM

Been..daughters

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/05/18 07:27 AM

Time will tell

But to put him on a shelf because of his last name.
??

Why would anyone be paying on his book if he has no standing?

Whoever owes could either just not pay or run to someone and get the debt knocked down to penny's on the dollar.

I know you cant trust what you read bit he has $1MM on the street 1/2 is his and people have been paying for the last 30+

$20K a week at 2 points
That is 1/2 million a year in juice about

The Gambino family is backing him.

Some of that juice is going up the ladder.

If he were smart he would retire however, for some of these guys it's the only life they want to know.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/05/18 08:01 AM

The Gottis made milions with Gotti sr,Gotti jr and Pete from 1986 to 2003 and for sure part of this money will go to Gene;I don't know if John ever felt sorry for his brother destiny if yes maybe tell his sons to keep money for his uncle and to help him when he will get out.
I think that Gambino hierarchy must help Gene and don't shelved him because would be hard for the young generations to accept long sentence without flipping.
In the 2010s the american mafia must use the ancient rules for hace trusted men.
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/05/18 09:02 AM

Richard is not a capo anymore. That changed long ago, and he resides in Milford, Pennsylvania now - https://nypost.com/2012/09/27/gottis-bro-nabbed-in-womans-beating/

Yes, he does, or at least he did in 2002 (thirteen years into his sentence). This is confirmed knowledge.
In court documents for Peter Gotti's 2002 trial, it was confirmed that Gene "lost his crew and was reduced in rank to soldier, but he has played a major role in the crime family's rackets from federal prison," as reported by Gang Land News on December 5, 2002.
"He has remained a powerful family force through phone calls and jailhouse meetings with Peter and a host of capos, soldiers and associates, the court papers show. Since he went to prison – he's not due out until 2018 – Gene has also retained a lucrative loansharking operation that Peter and other mob associates run for him, using the proceeds to provide for his wife and children, the papers say."

According to a 1999 affidavit by FBI agent Betsy Morris (as reported in the Gang Land article), Gene was visited in prison by Peter Gotti, whom he was seen yelling at, as well as Gambino mobsters Salvatore Scala and Dominick Pizzonia.
"Until 1999, most insight the feds learned about Gene's activities came from informants because the Gotti crew knew they were being observed by cameras." But the Gotti crew learned how to avoid wiretaps and covered their mouths when they spoke after that.

"Many of Gene's phone calls – and visits from Gambino wiseguys – concerned the day-to-day operations of Gene's half of an unusual joint loansharking operation he shared with Colombo capo Joseph Scopo, a longtime gangster buddy until Scopo (right) was killed in 1993, the last of 12 victims of the bloody Colombo mob war that began in 1991.
"Despite Gene's incarceration and Scopo's death, their loanshark business is booming.

When Scopo died, his brother Ralph, a Colombo soldier, took over his brother's share of the loanshark operation, valued at $500,000 by the affidavit but which sources say today has more than $1 million "on the street" earning from 100 to 200 per cent interest a year."

(end article).

It should be noted here that a million-dollar loanshark book is a sustainable gig. It's not something that can just go away overnight. So as long as Gene has guys on the street, that book is probably still earning. And his pals Arnold Squitieri and Alphonse Sisca assumed high-level positions in the family shortly after that Gang Land article and the conviction of Peter Gotti, so it's not like he didn't have friends on the street.
Regarding Ralph Scopo Jr.: in 2005 (three years after the Gang Land article) Scopo Jr. was arrested for racketeering conspiracy alongside Genovese acting boss Matthew Ianniello, elderly capo Ciro Perrone, and others whom he met with frequently. So Scopo Jr. was a bigwig too, and continued to control the concrete unions with an iron grip until his indictment in Jan. 2011 and his death two years later.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/05/18 01:48 PM

Much was Reinvested in legit businesses..After 30 years, how much could be left? Probably enough not to return. His Family was taken care of.. The person that overlooked his interests isn't even made, but respected. The Family (Gotti) is beat up.. falling like Dominos.. I Wish him and His Family the best. They don't make them like him anymore..
Posted By: PhillyBilly

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/05/18 02:46 PM

how much could be left?
It could be a lot or it could be a little... depends on how they ran the shark loans
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/05/18 07:03 PM

On the other hand, if someone has two men as parents they will probably have a better upbringing than a Gotti, and will be more likely to get a PHD and give something back to society.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/05/18 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by PhillyBilly
how much could be left?
It could be a lot or it could be a little... depends on how they ran the shark loans

Well we know the loanshark book doubled in value from the mid-1990s-2002, so it’s stands to reason it could have grown even more. Even if it hasn’t, it’s unlikely it would have just gone away. Loansharking is a very sustainable business which is why there are so, so, so many cases of mobsters keeping a hold of things while locked up. Ronald Giallanzo is a recent example that comes to mind.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

On the other hand, if someone has two men as parents they will probably have a better upbringing than a Gotti, and will be more likely to get a PHD and give something back to society.

I strongly disagree, but why bring up politics. I was just pointing out that things have changed drastically, maybe you were looking to make a disparaging remark about a racketeer for your own reasons, but it is irrelevant. I was pointing out it's a different world and he will be shocked.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 10:53 AM

You made a homophobic comment and I pulled you up on it.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 04:03 PM

You made a homophobic comment and I pulled you up on it.

Liar. I pointed out the differences in time periods, with nothing that can be called homophobic. You're and out and out liar. Me and others take the time to research and discuss things, you come along and make rude comments, lie, try to be funny, And condemn people, be they gangsters or posters. Here is what I took the time to write:

"Culture shock might kill him. 30 years away is a long time. The Ravenite is long gone, I think it may have been gone when he went away to prison. Ozone Park is totally different and even his neighbors will have died or moved away. His family has changed, many have probably died. If he goes to Mulberry Street I would think he won't recognize most of it anymore due to changes. He went away when cell phones were a new thing and cameras were not everywhere. It will take him a few months just to get used to society as it is now. When he sees two men pushing a stroller with a baby in it, and asks who the father is and gets "We both are" as a response, followed by the two men kissing and walking on, he may faint. He'll need a relative to show him around his first times out of the house."

Nothing there homophobic. You're a liar.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 04:12 PM

You're clearly projecting your own homophobia onto Gene Gotti and how he would react in a hypothetical situation.

Why bring up two male parents of a child otherwise?

We're not stupid, Jace.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 04:23 PM

You're clearly projecting your own homophobia onto Gene Gotti and how he would react in a hypothetical situation.

Why bring up two male parents of a child otherwise?

We're not stupid, Jace.

Okay, would some one else tell me who is lying here, this has gotten ridiculous. I brought up a change in culture, along with other things that have changed, you are turning it into a personal attack on me. I will not be bullied, but I won't hog up this thread arguing with you either. If several posters will weigh in on my comments meaning please do so. What I said and how I phrased it should be very obvious to anyone with a brain and no bias.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 04:31 PM

When he sees two men pushing a stroller with a baby in it, and asks who the father is and gets "We both are" as a response, followed by the two men kissing and walking on, he may faint.

You dug your own grave. I don't need to say anything.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 04:33 PM

When he sees two men pushing a stroller with a baby in it, and asks who the father is and gets "We both are" as a response, followed by the two men kissing and walking on, he may faint.

No, I made an honest assertion of how he may be effected by changes of the past 30 years, and you know it. AsI said, let someone else give an opinion. Other than your friend who pms me on your behalf.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 04:35 PM

I repeat. You projected your own bigotry into a hypothetical scenario. Anyone can read between the lines.

Pretty much everyone thinks you are either a) a troll, or b) someone with family connections to the mob, which would explain your slant against the Feds, your persistent defense of mobsters etc. etc.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 04:36 PM

I repeat. You projected your own bigotry into a hypothetical scenario. Anyone can read between the lines.

Anyone?

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 04:58 PM

Anyone?

Ignore it..Not important..Opinions are like assholes....you know how that saying goes..Lol

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 05:04 PM

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 05:31 PM

If he falls in line with the Sicilians he will want to be invisible.

I would imagine he would want to be around the action somewhat.

I can't see the benefit to shelving him.

I think the throw him a bone or two so he can earn, nothing high risk.

They let him know the days of ur brother are gone forever.

The admin today seems pretty right we don't know anything.

Because they are from the other side
and on the other side they believe in killing families of rats..

I don't think the Feds have any high level informats..

When is the last time the admin took a pinch?

When was the last time any Sicilian went away for a major bust from the Gambino's
?

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 05:41 PM

When was the last time any Sicilian went away for a major bust from the Gambino's
?

In 2011 bobby vernace got arrested.
And in 2008 the all admin got arrested plus couple of capos and i think 17 soldiers
(Cali, jojo and cefalu)

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/06/18 09:29 PM

No, I made an honest assertion of how he may be effected by changes of the past 30 years, and you know it. AsI said, let someone else give an opinion. Other than your friend who pms me on your behalf.

i dont PM on anybodys behalf. I sent you a very respectable message to try and come to an cordial understanding with you. Correct me if I’m wrong but you appreciated the fact that I reached out to you even though You accused me of "Preaching" which i never do. You did actually apologize and i thought we were cool...i guess i was wrong. I actually agreed with your original post about Gene Gotti by the way

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/07/18 12:08 AM

?

This

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/07/18 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by JCrusher

i dont PM on anybodys behalf. I sent you a very respectable message to try and come to an cordial understanding with you. Correct me if I’m wrong but you appreciated the fact that I reached out to you even though You accused me of "Preaching" which i never do. You did actually apologize and i thought we were cool...i guess i was wrong. I actually agreed with your original post about Gene Gotti by the way

Thank you, and you seemed to have misunderstood part of my post, lets move back to Gene Gotti,

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/07/18 02:48 AM

Is Gene Gotti under a strict parole with restrictions above the usual rules for parolees? I know they have a newer policy of tracking them more, and narrowing down places and areas of the city they live in where they can travel to.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/07/18 05:20 PM

Cant massino put a body or 4 on gene.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/07/18 07:01 PM

Hear, hear, Moe.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/07/18 07:38 PM

Hear, hear, Moe.

I've been to Charity Fund raisers where they've been to. They give a lot . Especially Children's Hospitals..They'd buy whole tables and donate $$$..I'm not glorifying it but don't knock them unless you know..

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/07/18 08:05 PM

Sso most the boards swinging retired im going hes back like carmine galante blowing frank costelli tomb open in 1974 that was so disrespectfull when he got out I wish we could get that inside story

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/07/18 08:27 PM

Is Gene Gotti under a storm parole with restrictions above the usual rules for parolees? I know they have a newer policy of tracking them more, and narrowing down places and areas of the city they live in where they can travel to.

These guys usually get a list of Places and People they need to stay away from..Actually he received 50 years so I guess they'd be other restrictions.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/07/18 09:15 PM

I've been to Charity Fund raisers where they've been to. They give a lot . Especially Children's Hospitals..They'd buy whole tables and donate $$$..I'm not glorifying it but don't knock them unless you know..

They should have given that money back to the people they stole it from, and let them decide who they want to donate it to.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 02:41 AM

So he got 50yrs under the old law because the indictment came in 82. So he could have been eligible for parole after doing 10 but they got rid of the parole board. I think he maxxed out his time and wont have any parole. He did his 2/3 is that correct.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 03:25 AM

Pmac I think you are right about that.
I don't think Carneglia is on parole.
2/3 ur done.
-----------------------------------------------------

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE.

You known what I don't understand is why didn't the Feds indict John Carneglia for the Castalenno hit?

They had an eye witness that picked him out of photos, they have Sammy Bull, Mikey Scars and probably 5 others.

They have gone after so many murders 20-30 years ago.,..

Look at Asaro, look at Fama just to name a few.

You know the publicity the Feds will get from a case like that.

FORGHETTT about it...
Posted By: sbhc

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 04:39 AM

He could have been out years ago if it wastn't for his brother .

Gene is a man, did over 25 yrs in the can. Make this man a Capo and let him earn for his last years.

They don't make men like Eugene Gotti anymore. Pure .
Posted By: sbhc

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 04:46 AM

A true soldier of Cosa Nostra._
Posted By: sittite

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by sbhc
He could have been out years ago if it wastn't for his brother .

Gene is a man, did over 25 yrs in the can. Make this man a Capo and let him earn for his last years.

They don't make men like Eugene Gotti anymore. Pure .

As pure as freshly pissed on snow.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 02:53 PM

I remeber reading old article the reason gene n john carn... wernt indicted for any other murders back in 90tys the prosecutors believed neither would live out there 50yr sentences even if they wraped them up in 30. Im sure there someone on the board that could give us a solid answer on if theres any parole left for gene. I forgot what sonny fransese got in 1968 think 50yrs also and they were violating him for parole in like 2006. But he was first paroled in early 80. So he never maxed out his time. Then there violent crime and drug crime factors in there. But i bet genes free no paper.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 03:03 PM

So just to a look over at sonnys fran. Wiki someome updates that th ing religiously. Says he got 50yrs sentence 1970. He was released in 78 back in on violation 80to 84. Then he was free till they violated him in 2004. So sonny was on street from 84 to 2004 20yrs and he didnt take over that family strange. Were was he during colombo war 91 92 . Anyway yaeh genes wont have parole.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 03:10 PM

Im a moron should have read the rest of article. Sonny was violated for parole violation like 5 times and was basically in n out of prison for like 2 yrs here 4 there from 1984 till 2004. He probaly would have stoped that war. But his son was also a rat so who knows. Other family bosses probaly would have frowned
Posted By: Moscone65

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 04:25 PM

Aside from the shit he may have done, you gotta give the guy some credit. He did his time like a man, and unlike all the guys who were flipping, he kept his mouth shut. That's one of the only good things about the Gotti's, they stay true to omertà. They are amazing soldiers, maybe even capo's, higher than that, not so much. 30 years, that's over a third of his life more than likely. That's loyalty. These days your coworkers would be all nice to you one minute, then sell you out if it meant looking bad in front of the boss. This guy did 30 years and didn't sell out anybody. 30 years of life is more valuable than any amount of money, rich old men would give almost everything they have for 30 more years of life. Time is valuable.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Moscone65
Aside from the shit he may have done, you gotta give the guy some credit. He did his time like a man, and unlike all the guys who were flipping, he kept his mouth shut. That's one of the only good things about the Gotti's, they stay true to omertà. They are amazing soldiers, maybe even capo's, higher than that, not so much. 30 years, that's over a third of his life more than likely. That's loyalty. These days your coworkers would be all nice to you one minute, then sell you out if it meant looking bad in front of the boss. This guy did 30 years and didn't sell out anybody. 30 years of life is more valuable than any amount of money, rich old men would give almost everything they have for 30 more years of life. Time is valuable

just because he "kept his mouth Shut" doesnt mean he deserves credit. We gotta remember these guys are murderers after all. However one thing about Gene was that despite the drug dealing(which was mostly done because john pissed away their profits) he was well liked
Posted By: Moscone65

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 09:18 PM

He doesn't deserve credit for his crimes, but rather for not ratting. Some guys like Gravano did awful crimes, and on top of that ratted, selling out all of their friends. Those are the lowest of the low pretty much. He took the risks of doing crime and he took the consequences that came with it, instead of putting them into his friends or family.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Moscone65
He doesn't deserve credit for his crimes, but rather for not ratting. Some guys like Gravano did awful crimes, and on top of that ratted, selling out all of their friends. Those are the lowest of the low pretty much. He took the risks of doing crime and he took the consequences that came with it, instead of putting them into his friends or family.

They are all the same no matter what. I dont particularly care if a mobster rats or not. My issue is they reduce their sentence way too much. Gravano should of served more time originally
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 09:39 PM

Agreed Moscone. You do the crime, you do the time. There's quite a few who live(d) by this - Vinny Basciano, Bruno Whack Whack Indelicato, Angelo Prisco, Gene Gotti... - and, in their world, they definitely deserve credit for this as opposed to guys like Gravano, Casso, Massino...who murdered and ordered the murders of tons of people (including a few who were not in the life in Casso's case) but didn't hesitate to sing like a canary when things got heated.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Agreed Moscone. You do the crime, you do the time. There's quite a few who live(d) by this - Vinny Basciano, Bruno Whack Whack Indelicato, Angelo Prisco, Gene Gotti... - and, in their world, they definitely deserve credit for this as opposed to guys like Gravano, Casso, Massino...who murdered and ordered the murders of tons of people (including a few who were not in the life in Casso's case) but didn't hesitate to sing like a canary when things got heated.

like i mentioned all these guys are scumbags whether they keep their mouth shut or not. Now Gene did his time and has an oppurtunity to live out the rest of his deaths peacefully. But i dont he deserves any type of props. He got away with a lot of Other crimes that he wasnt charged with too

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 10:10 PM

like i mentioned all these guys are scumbags whether they keep their mouth shut or not. Now Gene did his time and has an oppurtunity to live out the rest of his deaths peacefully. But i dont he deserves any type of props. He got away with a lot of Other crimes that he wasnt charged with too

This board discusses organized crime. We already know none of the people we're discussing right here are exactly a beacon of light in society. Constantly making judgment calls is not entirely necessary and doesn't really add much to the topic.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 10:18 PM

This board discusses organized crime. We already know none of the people we're discussing right here are exactly a beacon of light in society. Constantly making judgement calls is not entirely necessary and doesn't really add much to the topic.

Not making judgment call at all. You misunderstood. My main point was that Gene did time for crimes but now is given the oppurtunity to be a free man.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 10:36 PM

This board discusses organized crime. We already know none of the people we're discussing right here are exactly a beacon of light in society. Constantly making judgement calls is not entirely necessary and doesn't really add much to the topic.

Not making judgment call at all. You misunderstood. My main point was that Gene did time for crimes but now is given the oppurtunity to be a free man.

That last part you only brought up once. You repeated about 3 times that mobsters are - whether they rat or not - scumbags. So I definitely feel that this is the point you were trying to make - which is definitely a judgment call. Of course, they're criminals. Criminals - whether organized or petty - aren't really of any benefit to any law abiding citizen. The thing is, we already know that and we don't need to be reminded of this time and time again. BUT as in any layer of society, some are worse than others. Yet anytime someone dares to state that a certain mobster is less terrible than the other, there's always someone else who feels he should do the moral compass act to remind us of the fact that every mobster should be rounded up and executed on the spot. Honestly, it gets tiresome and distracting after a while.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 10:59 PM

Dude just relax you are going off the rails. I explained what i meant. Once again Gene did 30 years and hopefully he stays clean.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 11:03 PM

Clearly we don't. Someone on this thread was doting over the Gotti family's "charity". I'm sure the people they stole from all of those years would love to feel like philanthropists and make a donation to a good cause in their own name. If the Gottis want to be charitable, they can give back the money they stole. Obviously that aint gonna happen.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/08/18 11:24 PM

Clearly we don't. Someone on this thread was doting over the Gotti family's "charity". I'm sure the people they stole from all of those years would love to feel like philanthropists and make a donation to a good cause in their own name. If the Gottis want to be charitable, they can give back the money they stole. Obviously that aint gonna happen.

Of course. Like I said, they're criminals. At the end of the day the only things they actually really care about are themselves and their $$$. I don't think I ever denied any of this.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/09/18 12:08 AM

Dude just relax you are going off the rails. I explained what i meant. Once again Gene did 30 years and hopefully he stays clean.

Agreed on that.
My apologies for taking your reply the wrong way.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/09/18 12:13 AM

Agreed on that.
My apologies for taking your reply the wrong way.

Hey no problem man. Im all for different opinions as long as there is respect.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/09/18 04:08 AM

As someone had mentioned earlier on we need Jerry Capeci to weigh in on this here to give us some sort of legit inside info either from the Feds, or whoever, he has to feed him inside knowledge.

Mike Scars not to long ago had stated he thought that when Gene, got out he was going to go knock on John Jr.'s door and ask him where his piece was???

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/09/18 04:30 AM

As someone had mentioned earlier on we need Jerry Capeci to weigh in on this here to give us some sort of legit inside info either from the Feds, or whoever, he has to feed him inside knowledge.

Mike Scars not to long ago had stated he thought that when Gene, got out he was going to go knock on John Jr.'s door and ask him where his piece was???

Mike Scars had to be kidding, or using that as a way of saying that Gene was jumping right back in. I trust Capeci as much as I would trust Poison Ivy. I think at the most Gene may look to get in touch with a few guys and test the waters but not get involved when it comes down to it. He did enough time, and is too old.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/09/18 04:51 AM

Mike Scara had to be kidding, or using that as a way of saying that Gene was jumping right back in. I trust Capeci as much as I would trust Poison Ivy. I think at them most Gene may look to get in touch with a few guys and test the waters but not get involved when it comes down to it. He did enough time, and is too old.

i agree. I doubt Gene is looking to get back into the game after 30 years away. He knows things are different now

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/09/18 05:39 AM

Mike Scars had to be kidding, or using that as a way of saying that Gene was jumping right back in. I trust Capeci as much as I would trust Poison Ivy. I think at the most Gene may look to get in touch with a few guys and test the waters but not get involved when it comes down to it. He did enough time, and is too old.

Just saying, just about every Gang Land article has Jerry’s sources weighing in, and only a handful of times in his whole career has his sources been wrong. And each time (to the best of my knowledge) he has fronted up and apologised.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/09/18 05:45 AM

Gangland has to be the most legit column around forever.

The FEDS def use Capeci to "TICKLE THE WIRE"

For those who don't know what that means while the Feds are in the process.of building a case and they have phones tapped, C.I.'s wires up etc...

When a case is starting to go stale they will send out Supeona's, leak a story through the press and/or GangLand News, so the targets start to talk, as.the targets talk the recording devices in place pick them up.

Plenty of times.prior to an indictment Gangland will run a story.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/09/18 06:04 AM

Especially in this most recent Lucchese case. Capeci called it months in advance.
Not to mention that it’s a known fact mobsters read Gang Land religiously. I think it was Bonanno capo Frank Lino who asked Anthony Stropoli something like “Did ya read the latest Gang Land” because it had info on a hit or something. Not to mention Carmine Persico has written in on multiple occasions.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/09/18 06:12 AM

Gangster Report seems to have some legit sources as well.

A lot of guys says he is full.of it.

I.am.not sure how they know this.

Cosa Nostra News has some good stuff A lot of guys who flipped he has on.

He put himself out there with Alite and that guy seems really full of shit.

I don't believe anything Alite says neither did any of the jury.
Posted By: UncleVig

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/10/18 04:10 AM

When Gene went away he had a million dollar shy book on the street. He was smarter than his Brother and didn’t piss his moneyawY on gambling. He will lay low and let the big keep rolling on.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/10/18 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
So just to a look over at sonnys fran. Wiki someome updates that th ing religiously. Says he got 50yrs sentence 1970. He was released in 78 back in on violation 80to 84. Then he was free till they violated him in 2004. So sonny was on street from 84 to 2004 20yrs and he didnt take over that family strange. Were was he during colombo war 91 92 . Anyway yaeh genes wont have parole.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia. I once wrote "Triple H has a tiny penis" on his Wikipedia page and it was there for days.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/12/18 08:04 PM

Has anybody ever come forward saying how much they respected Junior ?? Lol

Gravano on Junior Gotti...

"And then I officially introduced Junior to John as a captain," said Gravano, who couldn't resist taking a few verbal shots at the erstwhile Junior Don," regarding the biopic starring John Travolta.

"John must be rolling over in his grave," said Gravano. "I just read in some men's magazine, Men's Journal, that Junior says he's a crime fighter. Plus, years ago, he did a proffer meeting with that first lawyer he had. He cooperated. Then he denied he cooperated. Now he's a crime fighter. John must be doing flips in his crypt."

"And it seems like he can't get involved in these things unless he mentions people's names," said Gravano, noting that in the February Men's Journal article, in which Junior says he's "not bitter," he rips Sammy Bull and mob turncoat John Alite, as lying sacks of garbage who got away with murder.

Alite testified in 2009 against Junior in the government's fourth and final attempt to convict him of racketeering charges. And Junior and Alite also fought it out on the book shelves when they released rival books.

"With him and Alite, it's like a love-hate thing, he can't stop," said Gravano. "It's ridiculous. And Junior mentions me a lot too. I don't know why he does that, because I know he's a pussy. That's my opinion of the kid," he said, adding dismissively: "He's like a rag, didn't belong in the life."
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/12/18 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

No one respects that guy. After he was outed as a rat by another rat, it was all over for him. His uncle hates him with a passion.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/12/18 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by pmac

Anyone can edit Wikipedia. I once wrote "Triple H has a tiny penis" on his Wikipedia page and it was there for days.

moe grin grin grin

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/12/18 08:47 PM

scarpo blog guy is writting he has 20 yrs parole so him making moves or hanging around other mafia members will send his ass strait back. but i thought that shit wasnt around who knows

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/13/18 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

Gravano on Junior Gotti...

"And then I officially introduced Junior to John as a captain," said Gravano, who couldn't resist taking a few verbal shots at the erstwhile Junior Don," regarding the biopic starring John Travolta.

"John must be rolling over in his grave," said Gravano. "I just read in some men's magazine, Men's Journal, that Junior says he's a crime fighter. Plus, years ago, he did a proffer meeting with that first lawyer he had. He cooperated. Then he denied he cooperated. Now he's a crime fighter. John must be doing flips in his crypt."

"And it seems like he can't get involved in these things unless he mentions people's names," said Gravano, noting that in the February Men's Journal article, in which Junior says he's "not bitter," he rips Sammy Bull and mob turncoat John Alite, as lying sacks of garbage who got away with murder.

Alite testified in 2009 against Junior in the government's fourth and final attempt to convict him of racketeering charges. And Junior and Alite also fought it out on the book shelves when they released rival books.

"With him and Alite, it's like a love-hate thing, he can't stop," said Gravano. "It's ridiculous. And Junior mentions me a lot too. I don't know why he does that, because I know he's a pussy. That's my opinion of the kid," he said, adding dismissively: "He's like a rag, didn't belong in the life."

I know almoat do not agree Mikey Scars did...

I do not believe Jr. Is a rat...
What rat goes to trial 3 times???)

Who got indicted because of the info Jr. Gave?

No one

As a legal strategy he tried to put Sunday the feds by feeding them bs info

Did he break OMERTA yea he did

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/13/18 04:40 AM

But in the bs info he was feeding the feds he tried to screw over two enemies with lies, right ?? That's a rat !!

I'll give him that he went to trial, but he's still a joke !!

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/13/18 06:01 AM

In his defense he had tuff shows to fill
Standing in for his dad
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/13/18 11:11 AM

Nobody else had the balls to make plead our and take a deal under Sr.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/13/18 12:22 PM

Dan marino plead guilty so did jimmy brown. They got sweet plea deals like 7 yrs for murder also the cherry hill gambinos all plead out for drugs and a murder to 10 15 yrs very good deals after looking at gene. I mean this was in 94 95 john sr was allready gone for 4 5 yrs.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/13/18 05:00 PM

People got involved because they wanted to and put themselves in that position..They made a Choice..They didn't rob Your GrandMother..From Unions, Oh yeah they're so much better now..Lol,...Fulton Fish Market, Oh yeah those prices really dropped...Construction Contracts ..Fact is nothing they were involved in went down because they were no longer involved......You borrowed money, You pay. You Gambled, You pay...

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/14/18 01:51 PM

I read he maybe out today, Friday .. Since the 15 is on a weekend.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/14/18 02:07 PM

Thank God Cynthia Nixon lost the primary or Gene would've had a heart attack! A woman in office? Madonn'.....

What's he going to do when he sees that nobody wears Fila tracksuits or shell suits anymore?????
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/15/18 04:58 AM

Thank God Cynthia Nixon lost the primary or Gene would've had a heart attack! A woman in office? Madonn'.....

What's he going to do when he sees that nobody wears Fila tracksuits or shell suits anymore?????

What's a shell suit Moe?
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/15/18 03:23 PM

I think it's something like a turtle, when they want to hide from the fed's they just tuck thier heads in
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/15/18 03:56 PM

He’s officially out as of yesterday.
Posted By: dsd

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/15/18 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
[quote=furio_from_naples][quote=Beenaround
"Many of Gene's phone calls – and visits from Gambino wiseguys – concerned the day-to-day operations of Gene's half of an unusual joint loansharking operation he shared with Colombo capo Joseph Scopo, a longtime gangster buddy until Scopo (right) was killed in 1993, the last of 12 victims of the bloody Colombo mob war that began in 1991.
"Despite Gene's incarceration and Scopo's death, their loanshark business is booming.

When Scopo died, his brother Ralph, a Colombo soldier, took over his brother's share of the loanshark operation, valued at $500,000 by the affidavit but which sources say today has more than $1 million "on the street" earning from 100 to 200 per cent interest a year."

(end article)..

And, here in the UK the government has implemented a new maximum rate of interest chargeable.

Now a max of 1500% instead of 6-8000% some payday loans companies were previously charging.

And don't get me started on the amount of gambling adverts,here.

Something like half the EPL (footy) have shirt sponsorship by gambling companies

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/18/18 04:26 PM

https://nypost.com/2018/09/17/gene-gottis-release-from-prison-has-mob-on-edge/

Gene Gotti’s release from prison has mob on edge

By Larry Celona and Bruce Golding

September 17, 2018 | 1:06am | Updated

[Linked Image]
Gene Gotti leaves his home in Valley Stream, LI.

“Dapper Don” John Gotti’s younger brother, Gene, is back on the streets after serving 29 years in prison for dealing heroin — and the mob is bracing for what it will mean to their rackets, The Post has learned.

An exclusive Post photo shows Gene Gotti, 71, outside his family home in Valley Stream, Long Island, following his release on parole from a federal lockup in Louisiana last week.

The picture shows the stark change in appearance he underwent during nearly three decades behind bars.

Although Gene went away sporting dark hair, the geriatric gangster is now nearly bald — and what little hair he has left is snowy white.

The Gambino organized crime family once run by his late brother — who died in prison in 2002 — is now headed by Domenico Cefalu, with Frank Cali as its “street boss,” law enforcement sources say.

But as a made man who was a mob captain when he headed off to the slammer, Gotti is entitled to a role in the Gambino family — which has his cronies worried about the scrutiny that could bring, sources said.

“The Gambinos are running smoothly — gambling, pills, construction unions, etc.,” one law enforcement official said.

“The last thing they want is someone to put them back in papers and on TV.”

John Gotti’s penchant for publicity “set them back 30 years,” the source added.

“They don’t want no flashy leaders, no weekly social-club meetings,” the source said.

It’s unclear whether Gotti — who allegedly oversaw a lucrative loan-sharking operation while behind bars — will demand that he resume his role as a “capo” or even insist on a higher rank.

“Everyone hopes he will be low-key and just make a living, but that is very un-Gotti-like,” one source said.

Gene Gotti was infamously caught blabbing over telephones tapped by the FBI, which recorded him describing his older brother as a ”powerhouse captain” about three years before John allegedly took over the Gambinos by ordering the 1985 assassination of boss Paul “Big Paul” Castellano outside Sparks Steak House in Manhattan.

No one answered the door Sunday at Gotti’s home, which is owned by his wife, Rosalie.

A sign on the front door says “Nana and Papa’s Nest — where the flock gathers.” A white Mercedes-Benz sedan was parked in the driveway.

Additional reporting by Reuven Fenton

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/18/18 04:56 PM

They might have been better off with Nixon..since she has a lot of other issues...lol

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/18/18 04:59 PM

He looks pretty good ...A little pissed but good...lol.
Posted By: British

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/18/18 05:02 PM

Sure he will have cash and be shown respect, he will not need to get involved in anything and I bet he see's out his days quietly.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/18/18 09:13 PM

All you need to know:

“Everyone hopes he will be low-key and just make a living, but that is very un-Gotti-like,” one source said.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/18/18 09:20 PM

Thank God Cynthia Nixon lost the primary or Gene would've had a heart attack! A woman in office?

Here we go...

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/18/18 09:58 PM

Kenan and Kel?

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/19/18 03:21 AM

From the New York Post story

So naturally the feds give the reporters his address he is staying at, they hide a camera man outside and take a picture and put in the in papers with a story alongside. I think they want to arrest him on anything they can so they are amping up the publicity machine on him. He can only avoid running into so many people or getting caught in any brief conversation for so long, or getting phone calls from old friends. I say they violate his parole in a few months or less.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/19/18 03:22 AM

So naturally the feds give the reporters his address he is staying at, they hide a camera man outside and take a picture and put in the in papers with a story alongside. I think they want to arrest him on anything they can so they are amping up the publicity machine on him. He can only avoid running into so many people or getting caught in any brief conversation for so long, or getting phone calls from old friends. I say they violate his parole in a few months or less.

those poor gottis lol

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/19/18 03:27 AM

those poor gottis lol

I was stating the truth regarding them having reporters stake him out. How else did they know he was there and when to catch him? Reporters often work hand in hand with the feds or local police, and that is not what the media is supposed to be about.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/19/18 03:29 AM

those poor gottis lol

I was stating the truth regarding them having reporters stake him out. How else did they know he was there and when to catch him? Reporters often work hand in hand with the feds or local police, and that is not what the media is supposed to be about.

The media are assholes we know that already. I mean they do it to good people too.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/19/18 03:35 AM

I agree.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/21/18 06:50 AM

https://radaronline.com/photos/gene-gotti-prison-release-first-photos/

Some more photos of him fresh out of prison

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/21/18 03:06 PM

What was so "shocking" about those photos? Looks like any regular dude that age in a white T. Wonder how fat that envelope was when he got out? First meal?

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/21/18 03:50 PM

I wonder what the first conversation was like between him and jr gotti

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/21/18 03:51 PM

Jr Gotti was suppose to be the boss until gene got out

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/21/18 05:42 PM

I don't want to be vulgar but I think after 29 years in prison, the first thing I thought Gene had done with the envelope is to have a good fuck like Richie Aprile at the bada bing.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/21/18 07:07 PM

Well, hopefully it went better for Gene than it did for Richie, didn't look like he enjoyed getting his joint copped.

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 09/21/18 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Goldy
Well, hopefully it went better for Gene than it did for Richie, didn't look like he enjoyed getting his joint copped.

lol lol lol

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 10/04/18 02:49 AM

Of course there is no media agenda against Gene Gotti to get him trouble nor are Feds having the media stake him out.

The son of Carmine Persico was reported in the media for delivering pizzas, there similarly wasn't a conspiracy to get him in trouble. These people's lifestyles make them tabloid fodder. It's a small price to pay for the way they bleed society dry.

https://bklyner.com/son-colombo-mob-boss-appears-delivering-pizza-dyker-heights-bensonhurst/

Re: Gene Gotti, brother of mob boss John, finishes 29- - 10/04/18 10:51 AM

I believe Peter Gotti is still boss and with gene back on the streets he have someone to carry out his message, this will be interesting
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET