Home

Mob Talk 21

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Mob Talk 21 - 08/09/18 04:06 AM

Interesting and good one his week:

https://youtu.be/PxxwSvpAHSc
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/10/18 07:34 PM

I like how they keep saying they 'banged out' his windows. Not 'broke', or 'shattered', or 'vandalized' but 'banged out'. I guess when talking about the mob one must use mob lingo.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/10/18 08:00 PM

thats a eye sore. how bout they were screaming fuck joey. lol. philly goons thats so disrepectful. thats what gang member who are like 21 yr old in the projects do. when there a beef the whole town surrounds the apartment and just hurls anything they can throw threw the windows and run when the cops come. must be scary be a grown ass 40yr old man hiding in your house.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/10/18 09:08 PM

Do they call him Grande because he's fat? Oh, wait, that's his surname. I hate tubby guys who wear Under Armour and TAP OUT! t-shirts.

Himself, George Borgesi and Joey Merlino totally look like the bullies in high school who torture other people with immunity because of who their friends or family are.

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/11/18 09:54 AM

Maybe they were yelling “Fuck Joe” as they smashed out Dom’s windows in reference to Dom’s Uncle Joe Grande- anyone think about that?
Posted By: Aces

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/11/18 08:49 PM

The fact that they said “ joe” and not Joey leads me to believe it may not be directed to merlino.
Could it be joey chang?
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/11/18 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Do they call him Grande because he's fat? Oh, wait, that's his surname. I hate tubby guys who wear Under Armour and TAP OUT!

Lol
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/11/18 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by flamingokid123
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Do they call him Grande because he's fat? Oh, wait, that's his surname. I hate tubby guys who wear Under Armour and TAP OUT!

Lol

lol grin
well now you guys see why i always saying that moe is the funniest member around here
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/13/18 03:39 AM

when someone smashes out your windows an yells bleep who ever , then goes to bar right down street and tells every one an braggs about it.. the must of been mad and serious.. no doubt a challenge or just a hey don't mess with us statement.. to dom and the boys. cause from the looks of it dom probably not gonna hurt any one wit his fist.. and probably runs real slow , wont win in a gun fight or fist fight any time soon either.. the silly smiley grin on his face says everything..
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/13/18 09:09 AM

Who done it?
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/13/18 12:41 PM

This has all the markings of a guy who isnt paying someone. My heart of hearts is telling me this kid Dom or someone under him isnt paying someone for something. Thats what it sounds like to me.
There are only two possibilities, money or a girl. Im going with money.
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/14/18 01:52 AM

I believe the scwratwiser guy said young guys in a truck stopped in front of everyone in broad daylight and did this .. then went right to bar 1-2 blocks away and told everyone.. that's how dave s put it I believe. yea maybe some one here from packer park area had to of heard something.. these guys told everyone in the bar. something gonna come out.. and yes I think dom met dome young guys into oxy coke or weed bigtime an dom tried to get a piece.. well we will see in a couple of weeks or months,if anyone from gets shot or beat down anytime .. but dom gonna have to pay someone off to do it I think. or shoot someone in the back.
Posted By: TheRedZone

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/14/18 02:51 AM

Schratweiser pouring gasoline on the fire because (he thinks) nothing happened and two weeks have gone by... Please Dave, Italians aren't that hot blooded to just rush in and retaliate to a problem like that... I trust that whoever done this will either pay the price or some kind of arrangement will be reached, depending on what the beef was.

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/14/18 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by grumpies
I believe the scwratwiser guy said young guys in a truck stopped in front of everyone in broad daylight and did this .. then went right to bar 1-2 blocks away and told everyone.. that's how dave s put it I believe. yea maybe some one here from packer park area had to of heard something.. these guys told everyone in the bar. something gonna come out.. and yes I think dom met dome young guys into oxy coke or weed bigtime an dom tried to get a piece.. well we will see in a couple of weeks or months,if anyone from gets shot or beat down anytime .. but dom gonna have to pay someone off to do it I think. or shoot someone in the back.

If they really did go to a bar 1-2 blocks away afterwards it had to of been either Philadium Tavern or the Chickie’s and Pete’s on Packer Ave....
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/14/18 05:09 PM

Grumpies...Where is this info that they went to a bar 'down the street' and '1-2 blocks away'?

All Schratweiser said was "They went wherever the went after that and told everybody who was there they did it."

No mention of a bar or location.

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/14/18 07:10 PM

If nothing happens i will have to stop writing/reading about the current Philly mob. Literally. Dom is thought of well and has supposed power as a top capo. If there is no retribution to your family home being bashed up there is no power and no reason for a Mafia there. Just my two cents anyway

Re: Mob Talk 21 - 08/14/18 07:11 PM

Not that I want anyone to get hurt!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET