Home

present families relations

Posted By: MeyerLansky

present families relations - 08/06/18 06:49 PM

What are the lcn families connections/relations ? Like what families are like enemies and what families work together and have good relations and do business with each other ‏?

Re: present families relations - 08/06/18 06:55 PM

We all know about all ‏the tension between the Gambino's and the westside
and I've heard about this thing that happened in Canada between the gambinos and the bonanno's whether it's right or wrong that they took their rackets or something
I can't remember right
Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: present families relations - 08/06/18 07:25 PM

No one on here is goin to be able to answer this for you. Just have to look into most recent indictments and see which ones involved more than one family and how.
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: present families relations - 08/06/18 08:49 PM

I started a thread last week regarding movement between Rhode Island and Philly. Of course I was met with warm reception on the subject. Whether it is true or not it was the second time I've heard of those two families trying to do business as of late....

Re: present families relations - 08/06/18 09:01 PM

Yeah i saw your thread ! Interesting stuff !!
Posted By: bronx

Re: present families relations - 08/06/18 10:54 PM

no more gotti's no more tension

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by The_Marble_Guy
I started a thread last week regarding movement between Rhode Island and Philly. Of course I was met with warm reception on the subject. Whether it is true or not it was the second time I've heard of those two families trying to do business as of late....

GangsterReport did a whole article on this recently
Posted By: jace

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 02:42 AM

It seems any tensions throughout Mafia history last shortly and are forgotten, or at least they have to not bring them up again. For the most part they seem to get along nowadays better than in the past.

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by jace
It seems any tensions throughout Mafia history last shortly and are forgotten, or at least they have to not bring them up again. For the most part they seem to get along nowadays better than in the past.

There's less to fight over
Posted By: Flushing

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 04:16 PM

The Lukes seem to want the Bonnanno s out of the Bronx ( what few neighborhoods are actually left).
Posted By: Flushing

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 04:17 PM

The Lukes seem to want the Bonnanno s out of the Bronx ( what few neighborhoods are actually left).
Posted By: pmac

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 04:46 PM

some one posted a link to genovese bronx capo angelo prisco talking to a wired up guy in 2005. he talks how he cant stand doing things with the gambino family. shits on the gottis then says when ever the gambinos need to do something with the genovese they send nick lasora a gambino soldier who he likes so they work it out together. funny how even back in 2005 those 2 familys have hostility towards each other. doesnt even mention the gambino bronx capo louie braccoli or whatever his name was
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Flushing

That's the biggest one, plus the Genovese crime family is not that happy with the nose, but it has only been a couple of Mancuso's crew members that have been beaten up. Since the Gottis don't really have the power in the Gambino crime family anymore, both them and the Colombo crime family have been working together again. Each borough is different, one crew from one family might not get along with a crew from a different family, but overall the New York families have been getting along better then in the past. Philadelphia is not as violent as they use to be and the Lucchese crime family transferred a whole crew (Not ten made members full) back to Philadelphia crime family, since many of those guys had roots to Philly and New Jersey.

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 04:58 PM

Pmac, once the Gottis lost power, the families have been getting along better, the families have been reaching out to each other to stop unnecessary violence, and work it out if they can. The Lucchese and Bonanno fued was related to the Bronx factions. While Brooklyn has so many crews there, that it is hard not to step on someone's toes.
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 07:12 PM

@Giacomo
Have there been any casualties in this Bonanno-Lucchese feud?
Also, why don’t the West Side like Mancuso?

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 07:18 PM

On the same prisco tapes he says me n mike there boss think he was acting 2005 thats my compar or whatever that word is. They were close split money from the company who did the electrical for the italian festivals in nyc. Prisco been dead awhile an locked up since 2006ish.

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 07:19 PM

I kinda was thinking the genovese picked mike nose to be boss cause he was from the bronx

Re: present families relations - 08/07/18 11:41 PM

do you guys think that Frank Cali and barney ever met ?
‏ also ‏do you know what does the gambino's think of merlino and the philly mob ?
I know the philly mob are a lot more close to the westside
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 12:19 AM

It would be funny if Barney wasn't even really in charge. Something about this guy tells me the Genovese are pulling another fast one. Didn't his daughter give some emotional Meadow Soprano speech at his court hearing? Plus, doesn't he have a cousin or something with the exact same name that authorities have confused with him in the past? Anyone could be in charge of this family and no one could have a flipping clue as to who, other than maybe that person and like two other people.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 01:17 AM

They'll never get along, they're criminals from different gangs competing for the same dollar. Might not war over it anymore but im sure some families dont like each other
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 01:51 AM

The mafia was designed for the families to work together. A lot of them intermarried, forming alliances that lasted generations. Some members of separate families are still bound together this way. Maybe this is what Bonanno warned about. Once money takes hold over tradition, inevitably the familial bonds that made their thing unique from other criminal organizations would give way to self interest and ultimately disassembly.
Posted By: M_Martino

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Philadelphia is not as violent as they use to be and the Lucchese crime family transferred a whole crew (Not ten made members full) back to Philadelphia crime family, since many of those guys had roots to Philly and New Jersey.

What crew is this? Never heard of anything like that.
Posted By: Neo

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by M_Martino
Philadelphia is not as violent as they use to be and the Lucchese crime family transferred a whole crew (Not ten made members full) back to Philadelphia crime family, since many of those guys had roots to Philly and New Jersey.

The imaginary crew in his tiny head.

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 11:11 AM

as far as 2014 15 the writternguy is saying leo might be boss

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 11:12 AM

its interesting. how does aguy who gangster all life refuse promotion

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
its interesting. how does aguy who gangster all life refuse promotion

Who Cali ?

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
@Giacomo

If you mean killed no, but the closest one was Enzo The Baker Stagno a Bonanno made member in 2013. The Lucchese and Genovese do not like how fast the Bronx crew has expanded. This last shooting of Salvatore Zattola, would indicate that their is some truth to some members in the Bronx not liking Mancuso.

Originally Posted by M_Martino

Nick Scarfo Jr.

Pmac, Cali pops to mind, but there are many guys who rather just be a Capo instead of having headaches and strokes with the administration spots.
Posted By: Nitro

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 07:23 PM

I never understand why between Chicago and New York so less connection exist.
Becuse it is a worthwhile partner.
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
@Giacomo

Giacomo?

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Nitro
I never understand why between Chicago and New York so less connection exist.
Becuse it is a worthwhile partner.

yeah !
and as far i know it's been like this for over a decade...

Re: present families relations - 08/08/18 09:14 PM

that rat rubeo was wearing a wire on onfrio. he said the books was closed leo was letting anyone in
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET