Home

Al Capone's Pinky Ring

Posted By: RollinBones

Al Capone's Pinky Ring - 08/04/18 02:47 PM

Stumbled upon this while Googling some info about the new Capone movie that's coming out soon.. Wonder how much they want for it?

http://www.caponeestate.com/the-collection/pinky-ring

They've got a bunch of other things that belonged to Al or other Capone family members but this was by far the most interesting IMO.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Al Capone's Pinky Ring - 08/05/18 12:05 AM

Interesting stuff, all mainly Ralph stuff isn’t it. Reckon they would want at least 5-10k for that ring. Only thing is how do we know it was actually als and not Ralph’s or anyone else’s..
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Al Capone's Pinky Ring - 08/06/18 07:05 PM

They'll want more than 5-10, some of the stuff still has a money listing with it and a few things are priced that high that is nowhere near what its worth. I'd say 20+ for the pinky ring.
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Al Capone's Pinky Ring - 08/07/18 02:14 AM

The center diamond by itself is probably worth low end close to 35K--it's 3.6 carats. If there is some sort of proof it was Al's or better yet a pic of him wearing the ring I'd say it'd go for 100K+ easy.
Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: Al Capone's Pinky Ring - 08/07/18 02:24 AM

The king he gave the lawyer representing him in Philly was said to be 10.5 carats and worth $50k at the time. Words out his own mouth. And that's in what 1928? With his name attached to it there's no way to put a value on it, it's auction material if it ever gets sold.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Al Capone's Pinky Ring - 08/07/18 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Goldy
The center diamond by itself is probably worth low end close to 35K--it's 3.6 carats. If there is some sort of proof it was Al's or better yet a pic of him wearing the ring I'd say it'd go for 100K+ easy.

Easily if they can prove it. If they don't have any pictures or video with him wearing it they're in trouble though. Looks like they have sold a few things though. Still pretty neat!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Al Capone's Pinky Ring - 08/08/18 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Only thing is how do we know it was actually als and not Ralph’s or anyone else’s..

Exactly, they're not stupid...They know that saying it was Al Capone's ring would drastically raise the price
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET