Home

Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces

Posted By: Aces

Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/03/18 08:05 PM

Some mob guys wear hair pieces. What do they do with their hair piece while in prison? Are they allowed to wear a piece in prison? How do they maintain their hair piece while being locked up?
This is a serious question.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/03/18 08:22 PM

I remember hearing that Anthony Indelicato wore/wears one. Not sure if it's true.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/03/18 09:42 PM

ya i think that was fake moe cause joe psitone and donnie brasco said he did but theres mug shots of him after 200 guy had good hair. if you locked up from 1985 to 95 ya shit would disapear. he needs to write a book "Me anthony, the forgotten man at the commssion trial. he sat with all the bosses.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/03/18 09:42 PM

drunl sorrey

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/04/18 03:08 PM

Dont hair pieces need to be adjusted and taken care of? How would that work in prison? Im guessing he removes it before he goes off to the joint?
Same with contact lenses?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/04/18 04:34 PM

I wear contact lenses for purely cosmetic reasons. If I was going to prison I wouldn't bother with them. It's a pain in the ass having to put them in and take them out anyway. Why go to all that effort when you're just surrounded by other grizzled dudes.

The only thing is they could be targeted in a fight and then you're screwed.

My brother broke my glasses punching me in a fight when I was younger and I couldn't watch TV or read a book or anything cos my eyesight is so shitty.
Posted By: Reverend

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/04/18 09:11 PM

Tony Agro and Gregory Scarpa Jr both wore wigs
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/04/18 10:33 PM

Most guys here just shave it or implants. grin
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/07/18 08:48 AM

How comes these guys don’t get a hair transplant. It’s not like they can’t afford it
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/07/18 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tonytough
How comes these guys don’t get a hair transplant. It’s not like they can’t afford it

it's a fairly new concept. I'm sure some don't even know what it is if you asked them lol

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/07/18 09:04 PM

If Gotti was bald, would he have received less press attention?! Bald, he would look a lot like Richie

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/07/18 10:14 PM

If Gotti was bald, would he have received less press attention?! Bald, he would look a lot like Richie

The media covered Gotti based on his looks. If he was bald, he would not have received so much attention.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/08/18 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Japseye1

it's a fairly new concept. I'm sure some don't even know what it is if you asked them lol

Implants have been around since the early 70's but was a long process unlike today but there were many guys with Pieces and weaves back then. Weaves needed to be tightened on a regular base but Pieces need to just change tape and washed..

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/08/18 07:28 PM

The new transplants today are fantastic. They now use robotics and no longer make that long cut in the back of your head.
They also dont look like the plugs back in the day.

Re: Bald mobsters the wear hair pieces - 08/09/18 06:33 AM

The only thing is, from what I’ve read. Anyone considering a transplant would then need to
Go on long term medication to prevent further hairloss ie finnesteride. Now, this medicine works by messing with your hormones/ testosterone which is the leading culprit in hairloss (DHT)

But what puts a lot of men off is the effect of not being able to get an erection or low sex drive. This will NOT sit well with a wiseguy considering most have girlfriends on the side
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET