Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/27/18 05:49 PM

Per Mayoface’s Twitter
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/27/18 06:00 PM

Assessed at a little under half a million:

https://property.phila.gov/?p=261385670
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/27/18 07:27 PM

Whoever buys is gonna have to spend a good penny updating the inside. Its style is that of a rapper/athlete from the late 90's early 00's.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/27/18 07:59 PM

says his wife lives in ocean nj. closer to nyc then philly.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/27/18 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by GerryLang
Whoever buys is gonna have to spend a good penny updating the inside. Its style is that of a rapper/athlete from the late 90's early 00's.

Lol I wouldn't go that far. The interior decoration is definitely a little gaudy but it's a beautiful home.

The listing

www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Philadelphia-PA/10305518_zpid/13271_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/39.911131,-75.172378,39.906736,-75.181047_rect/16_zm/

Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/27/18 08:18 PM

Why in the world would anyone want to change that?
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/27/18 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan

because we're nearly in the 2020s not 1990

tbh I was expecting a Graceland type mansion not apartments or joined-together. You think Joey would have a bit of class. It looks like shit from the outside tbh. All the houses are cramped together

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/27/18 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
says his wife lives in ocean nj. closer to nyc then philly.

She left South Philly when Joey was in the can shortly after the whole Billy Rinick and Johnny Gongs fiascos. Rita was probably ruthlessly breathing down her neck lol. She then moved to the Northern Jersey Shore Ocean Township which is Wall (Monmouth County). Their girls went to school there. I’ve heard Deb is originally from NYC, Joey met her when she was a young waitress at The Saloon. (BTW they have great food and the HOTTEST waitresses, my only beef is no TVs at the bar there). Marty’s son bartends there too as well.

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/27/18 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Japseye1

tbh I was expecting a Graceland type mansion not apartments or joined-together. You think Joey would have a bit of class. It looks like shit from the outside tbh. All the houses are cramped together

Japseye1- you clearly have no concept of what South Philly is like. That’s one of the nicest and most expensive houses you can get in South Philly. Marty the drunk recently moved into something similar price wise but even nicer with his second wife, in a little bit more less congested, even newer, and a more secluded area of South Philly.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/27/18 10:16 PM

Ya, inner city living, east coast no palatial estates.haha.I believe it’s been updated over last couple of years

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/28/18 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti

Japseye1- you clearly have no concept of what South Philly is like. That’s one of the nicest and most expensive houses you can get in South Philly. Marty the drunk recently moved into something similar price wise but even nicer with his second wife, in a little bit more less congested, even newer, and a more secluded area of South Philly.

Yes, it's the most exclusive place that truly lies in South Philly. There might technically be other places by they are extensions of Center City.
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/28/18 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by RollinBones
Whoever buys is gonna have to spend a good penny updating the inside. Its style is that of a rapper/athlete [quote=RollinBones][quote=GerryLang]Whoever buys is gonna have to spend a good penny updating the inside. Its style is that of a rapper/athlete from the late 90's early 00's.

Lol I wouldn't go that far. The interior decoration is definitely a little gaudy but it's a beautiful home.

The listing

www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Philadelphia-PA/10305518_zpid/13271_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/39.911131,-75.172378,39.906736,-75.181047_rect/16_zm/

Thats Johnny Changs house not Joeys!
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/28/18 04:48 AM

Not to mention it's in walking distance for all 4 sports teams stadiums. Can't get better than that for a sports fan.

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/28/18 03:29 PM

walking distance to paddys pub?
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/28/18 05:48 PM

That’s Johnny Chang’s house not Joey’s. joeys is the corner lot at the end of that street though.
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti

Thanks for informing me

still.. I imagined he would buy some piece of land in Philadelphia and have a mansion built from scratch. When I looked at the house I had second thoughts like maybe it was for appearances because you can't be too loud these days but Joey isn't one for caring.. or at least he wasn't when he was rolling around with a TV crew hahah
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by NickyEyes1
Not to mention it's in walking distance for all 4 sports teams stadiums. Can't get better than that for a sports fan.

Eagles and Flyers fans will be all over that place.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 01:52 PM

. All the houses are cramped together

Philadelphia is mostly rowhouses.

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by PHL_Mob
That’s Johnny Chang’s house not Joey’s. joeys is the corner lot at the end of that street though.

I never clicked on the link, I was thinking guys here got some really bad taste if they think it's not that bad. I'm familiar (actually been in there, but won't go into details) with Merlino's house, and it resembles the house of someone who went to prison in 2001 and has been barely lived in since. It's not in poor shape by any means, just the interior is very dated.

I wonder if Bruno's house was ever sold by his nutty daughter? Now, that house is really dated and in poor shape overall. Anyone know if Bruno had any other kids? He has a Jewish grandson who is supposedly a really nice. I don't know if he's the done of the crazy daughter or another kid Bruno had...

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 03:27 PM

bruno had a son n daughter. the daughter did a few interviews. brunos house looked like shit but im guessing the location was prime real estate even back then. you throw on 50k worth of lipstick it makes it worth a ton. reminds me i read gambno and bruno had a huge piece of land somewhere in florida worth alot of money.

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 03:29 PM

brunos daught deffinitly didnt have the mafia princess vibe which is a good thing. bruno wife was irish i think.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 04:20 PM

brunos daught deffinitly didnt have the mafia princess vibe which is a good thing. bruno wife was irish i think.

Irish ?!
So except accardo who else had non italian wife ?
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky

Irish ?!
So except accardo who else had non italian wife ?

Deb Is non Italian
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 05:10 PM

Gotti. She's Russian. Which is why I never understood how Jr was made.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by blueracing347

They lowered the requirements. There was a time when both your parents had to be italian or sicilian. They changed it to where only your father had to be of italian or sicilian heritage. That is how Jr. got his button.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/29/18 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni

They lowered the requirements. There was a time when both your parents had to be italian or sicilian. They changed it to where only your father had to be of italian or sicilian heritage. That is how Jr. got his button.

I heard that massino said that they have changed it in the last commission meeting
Now it's only 100% italian gets made, (who knows if it's true)

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 04:46 PM

Ligambi’s wife isn’t Italian either.
Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 05:12 PM

Isn't Gotti's wife technically Jewish?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 05:13 PM

Do people honestly think that the >1000 made guys in the five families all come from exclusively Italian backgrounds?

It wouldn't have been possible 50 years ago let alone now.

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by kingoflittlenewyork

Senior, right? So Junior is a quarter Jewish. I've heard him speaking about identifying with Native American culture but never heard him talk about his Jewish background.
Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by kingoflittlenewyork

Senior, right? So Junior is a quarter Jewish. I've heard him speaking about identifying with Native American culture but never heard him talk about his Jewish background.

I could be wrong but I believe she is Jewish. I wanna say I read it in the old Sho'Nuff Mob Study on David's site Gangsters Inc. The whole section has been gone for a while.

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 05:47 PM

I meant to say I always believed Junior's mother, John's wife, was Jewish on one side and Italian on the other, hence Junior being a quarter Jewish. Perhaps not. Di Giorgio was her maiden name, right?

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 08:32 PM

the westside guy george barone who was a hitman for fat tony, then a big shot in the docks said his mother was irish and hungarian. his fathe was italian. when he was inducted he wasnt even asked if he was full blooded fat tony liked him thats it. he called himself a mutt. he was inducted in 1974 he testified to. fish cafaro also testified 1974 aswll as casso
Posted By: Aces

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 08:43 PM

Gotti jr’s mother was only HALF jewish. Her dad was italian.

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 10:18 PM

this always gets me confused. jewish is a religon. ive never heard someone being half catholic. unless victoria gotti was a practicing jew and her kids had bar mitzahs theyd be jewish. they did not, then there 0 percent jew. if victoria gottis mother was russian like weve heard that makes her kids 25% russian thats all , not jews. sloppy english
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 10:25 PM

Shit some of these guys were adopted or lied but any effort they can make to make there life more controlled well that’s good for them.

Because it’s a joke and getting worse.
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/30/18 11:33 PM

Tommy Del Giorno was only half-Italian, too--I think his mother was Polish. When you look at how interrelated some of these current Philly guys are, though, maybe God bless there's some different blood--every single one of them is the result of a Mazzone married to a Grande married to a Barone married to a Scafidi married to a Lucibello. Not for nothing everyone calls Ligambi "Unc."
Posted By: ShotgunTheRifle

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/31/18 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Barracuda
Originally Posted by RollinBones
Whoever buys is gonna have to spend a good penny updating the inside. Its style is that of a rapper/athlete [quote=RollinBones][quote=GerryLang]Whoever buys is gonna have to spend a good penny updating the inside. Its style is that of a rapper/athlete from the late 90's early 00's.

The listing

Thats Johnny Changs house not Joeys!

Yea the towels in the bathroom pick have a big a
"C" on them and it looks like a J and a K next to them. For John and Kathy. But why would the chang's house be in Joey's wifes name.
Posted By: ShotgunTheRifle

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 07/31/18 08:13 PM

Never mind. I see the listing with Debbie's name is a different address than the one for sale.
Posted By: sbhc

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 08/01/18 12:54 PM

this always gets me confused. jewish is a religon. ive never heard someone being half catholic. unless victoria gotti was a practicing jew and her kids had bar mitzahs theyd be jewish. they did not, then there 0 percent jew. if victoria gottis mother was russian like weve heard that makes her kids 25% russian thats all , not jews. sloppy english

Aren't they genetically semitic?

You can tell a proper Jew from 10 paces. Very distinguishable features.
Posted By: Aces

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 08/01/18 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by sbhc

I Agree...

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 08/01/18 01:09 PM

Ever glue a one-dollar bill to the ground on a freeway? I've seen Jewish doctors and lawyers screech their cars to a stop, get out, and almost break their arms trying to lift that sumbitch off the ground, causing massive tailbacks.

Re: Skinny Joey Selling South Philly House - 08/01/18 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Aces

I Agree...

If you want to find out if someone is Jewish without being rude just throw a football at them. It's like their kryptonite.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET