Home

couple of three philly topics/questions

Posted By: streetbossliborio

couple of three philly topics/questions - 07/26/18 11:08 PM

I heard that chuckle and Nicky were locked up together and never spoke a word to each other due to their falling out years before on the street? Anyone know anything about this if it’s true that they ignored each other despite decades of prior friendship ?

Also does anyone know about any interactions active philly lcn guys had with Nicky in jail, in the years after his boss position was taken over? Did they show him respect?

Finally anyone read about Gotti telling George cowboy matorano that philly making way too much noise. How deluded was Gotti, glass houses etc
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: couple of three philly topics/questions - 07/26/18 11:20 PM

Were you trying to imitate Phil Leotardo just there?
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: couple of three philly topics/questions - 07/27/18 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
I heard that chuckle and Nicky were locked up together and never spoke a word to each other due to their falling out years before on the street? Anyone know anything about this if it’s true that they ignored each other despite decades of prior friendship ?

Also does anyone know about any interactions active philly lcn guys had with Nicky in jail, in the years after his boss position was taken over? Did they show him respect?

Finally anyone read about Gotti telling George cowboy matorano that philly making way too much noise. How deluded was Gotti, glass houses etc

I may be wrong , but I do believe Chucky was locked up first 4 trying 2 bribe a cop..then when the rest of the Borgata came in (Holmesburg prison) Scarfo & Chucky more or less ignored each other when they crossed each others path until 1 or the other were moved elsewhere..as 4 ?# 3 ...that's the story that went around & yes , Gotti had no room to talk....Talk about the pot calling the kettle black..& Cowboy was the one who told the Crow that Scarfo & Simone (Scarfo's attny)" sold you down the river" therefore sending the Crow 2 the feds.

Re: couple of three philly topics/questions - 07/27/18 04:22 AM

Serp would b a more reliable source on this subject.

Re: couple of three philly topics/questions - 07/27/18 08:07 AM

Thanks hoodlum v. Interesting

Re: couple of three philly topics/questions - 07/27/18 08:08 AM

That’s who said it good memory ha. love that scene too just reminded me of it.

Re: couple of three philly topics/questions - 07/30/18 07:04 PM

Ya know...in a twisted way,,& I mean fucked up treacherous shit..Simone was supposed 2 get Cowboy a deal in court in some drug deal case but it didn't swing in his favor..old man Martorano went batshit & blamed Scarfo & Simone , where as sending the jr. Martorano 2 practically life in jail..& setting in motion the speaking to the Crow who they knew would send him 2 the feds therefore sending Scarfo down the fuckin' river...what triple cross treachery bullshit these guy's pulled...
Posted By: Japseye1

Re: couple of three philly topics/questions - 08/02/18 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
That’s who said it good memory ha. love that scene too just reminded me of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7joYigaOgeQ
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET