Home

Bonanno crime family associate shot

Posted By: azguy

Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 02:58 PM

From the NY Post today, these public hits don't happen to often anymore.

A Bonanno crime family associate was critically wounded in an attempted hit steps away from his lavish Bronx home Wednesday morning, law enforcement sources told The Post.

Salvatore “Sally Daz” Zottola was shot multiple times — including once in the head and three times in the torso — when someone inside a dark Nissan sedan opened fire as he was walking to his car on Tierney Place near Longstreet Avenue in the Locust Point section of the borough around 6:40 a.m., sources said.

Zottola, 41, was rushed to Jacobi Medical Center in critical but stable condition, officials said.

The shooting suspect, described as an adult male, was spotted driving away from the crime scene, sources said.

Police recovered four shell casings at the scene.

There were no immediate arrests.

Neighbors on Tierney Place were not shocked by the gun violence.

“It’s not a surprise. Look at what he does for a living,” one woman said. “I can’t say any more. It’s not worth my life. It’s not worth my daughter’s life.”

Bonanno crime family boss Vincent “Vinny Gorgeous” Basciano, now serving a life sentence, once set up his mistress, Debra Kalb, in a Bronx home owned by Zottola, according to published reports.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 03:17 PM

https://nypost.com/2018/07/11/bonanno-crime-family-associate-shot-near-his-bronx-home/
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 04:52 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-mobster-shot-bronx-20180711-story.html

has a picture of basciano and zottola talking although the pic of zottola isn't great as it is from behind.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-mobster-shot-bronx-20180711-story.html

has a picture of basciano and zottola talking although the pic of zottola isn't great as it is from behind.

Like Le Journal de Montréal, the NY Daily News is currently unavailable in most European countries.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni

Like Le Journal de Montréal, the NY Daily News is currently unavailable in most European countries.

Sorry about that.

It pretty much says the same thing as the first article posted but with the added notes that the head shot was just a graze wound and that his 71 year old father Sylvester was arrested on June 12th for shooting at a guy who had pulled a gun on him outside his bronx home. Says it is unclear if the 2 shootings are related.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 05:11 PM

Thanks!
Posted By: Zero6245

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 06:29 PM

So whats the speculation to why he was shot?
Posted By: Aces

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 06:46 PM

Look at the pic of him and basciano which was at at least 15 years ago which would make Zottola only 26 in that pic. He has to be older than 41.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Aces
Look at the pic of him and basciano which was at at least 15 years ago which would make Zottola only 26 in that pic. He has to be older than 41.

I had the same observation. I was thinking that it wasn't actually Zottola in the picture. The guy in the pic looks in his early 40's when the picture was taken like you said at least 15 years ago.
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 10:03 PM

There is really a ton of violence in tje Bronx/Harlem (relatively) over the padt few years. Dating from Basciano, the meldish hit, the enzo hit in harlem, the raos shooting, the londonio shootout with state troopers, cirillis son disapearance, and now this.

For just a few tiny small, largely vanishing neigjborhoods.

And for everyone that said the Bonannos wre non-factors in the Bronx, they sure do make a lot of noise.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 10:10 PM

shooting from a car ?, a drive bye, good chance not mob related
Posted By: pmac

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 10:20 PM

or a good way to deflect attention. but the cops will have the car from the cameras on every stop light in town so they better have had a stolen car or switched plates. i'll start a internet rumor rite now. it was a message to vinny gorgeous your not in charge and have no say in the new administration. it makes sense .that what they did before, kill the messanger. spell checks off smile

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/11/18 10:23 PM

the guy in the pic must be the guys dad he looks 50+ in the pic
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/12/18 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
or a good way to deflect attention. but the cops will have the car from the cameras on every stop light in town so they better have had a stolen car or switched plates. i'll start a internet rumor rite now. it was a message to vinny gorgeous your not in charge and have no say in the new administration. it makes sense .that what they did before, kill the messanger. spell checks off smile

Except for the fact that there is plenty of evidence that Vinny Gorgeous is not the boss - case in point, Mikey Mancuso.
And let’s say, for the sake of argument, he is boss. I assume he’s using carrier pigeons? Smoke signals? The guy has only just been removed from America’s most maximum security prison, the place where they keep terrorists and deranged serial killers. Any phone calls he has are 100% monitored and his visitations are not only monitored, but they were limited to something like once a month according to a Daily News article.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/12/18 11:21 AM

the father has almost been whacked 2 times in the last year and the son this week. they must be making good money and stepping on toes. maybe with crea and his kids and there guys locked up its a battle for turf. if your a made guy this shit couldnt hapeen to you i think. dudes breaking in your house trying to kill you mulitple times. who ever after them doesnt give a shit about them being tight with vinny g. some say vinny made mikey nose his underboss when they where still on the street. mike nose is probaly at a halfway house.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/12/18 11:32 AM

the father has almost been whacked 2 times in the last year and the son this week. they must be making good money and stepping on toes. maybe with crea and his kids and there guys locked up its a battle for turf. if your a made guy this shit couldnt hapeen to you i think. dudes breaking in your house trying to kill you mulitple times. who ever after them doesnt give a shit about them being tight with vinny g. some say vinny made mikey nose his underboss when they where still on the street. mike nose is probaly at a halfway house.

Was that Pelham Bay "home invasion" ?

http://bronx.news12.com/story/37154593/police-3-men-stabbed-70-year-old-in-pelham-bay-home-invasion
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/12/18 12:15 PM

Probably a UBN member did the botch hit. He going come back and finish the job.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/12/18 05:39 PM

What makes u think it was ubn?
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/12/18 05:51 PM

Bloods and other street gangs in the area - African American and Hispanic alike - have carried out Mob-connected hits before. It's not unthinkable, but it's not certain either.
Posted By: m2w

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/12/18 06:25 PM

in throggs neck? i don't think so

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/12/18 06:54 PM

some say vinny made mikey nose his underboss when they where still on the street. mike nose is probaly at a halfway house.

Court documents as well as Dom Cicale's testimony have confirmed that Basciano wanted a panel with Mancuso, CIcale and Rabito when he went away, but Mikey Nose seized the family and taped jailhouse chats between Massino and Basciano illustrate how angry Basciano was at this.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/12/18 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Zero6245

Because it's a possibility like the other case.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/12/18 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by BlackFamily

Which cases have had the UBN commit hits for the Mafia?
Posted By: M_Martino

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by bronx
shooting from a car ?, a drive bye, good chance not mob related

Seems he got out of a car, shot at him, then jumped back in and sped away. Must've just been waiting for him to leave his place in the morning.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 01:03 AM

https://nypost.com/2018/07/11/injured-bonanno-associate-refusing-to-help-fbi-after-shooting/

Looks like he's keeping his mouth shut. Has cameras all over front of his house and won't let the fbi look at footage. And yeah, father in the past year has been clubbed over the head, a gun pulled on him and stabbed in the neck. Something is brewing.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 03:06 AM

wow some fucking huge houses are they looking over the river? must be mega rich

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 03:08 AM

must have pissed off the genovese peoples i forgot thats there boro strong hold

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 04:18 AM

Those are the mini-apartment buildings with multiple (probably 8 to 10) units in each structure. All the rage now, especially in Queens. Those 4 doors on the front each lead to separate units. plus the basement dwellings, the SRO's, subdivided, etc.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

Which cases have had the UBN commit hits for the Mafia?

The recent case in Queens from a year or so ago i think. They was going hit this guy but too crowded in the streets. It's somewhere on here posted.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by Flushing

Those are the mini-apartment buildings with multiple (probably 8 to 10) units in each structure. All the rage now, especially in Queens. Those 4 doors on the front each lead to separate units. plus the basement dwellings, the SRO's, subdivided, etc.

Looks like he owned the whole left building, or a at least a good chunk of it. You can see a "Z" at the top the building and in both driveways. I think the daily news article yesterday said they owned like three or four homes on the end of the block.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 06:36 AM

a little of the subject question but why isn't he a made guy ?
why all those years as only associate ?

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky

He is only 41 and the average age a guy gets made in the 21st century in the Bonannos is mid 40s - awhile ago I calculated a average for all Bonanno and Colombo inductions of the 21st century and came up with that approximate number IIRC.
Also, the fact that he was shot may at the very least imply that there are guys who are opposed to his induction.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 07:14 AM

thanks nicky
someone know what crew he is in ?

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 07:20 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-metro-bronx-man-dodge-shooter-20180712-story.html

Video of the shooting. Crazy he survived this. Hitman emptied the clip point blank.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 10:39 AM

He is only 41 and the average age a guy gets made in the 21st century in the Bonannos is mid 40s - awhile ago I calculated a average for all Bonanno and Colombo inductions of the 21st century and came up with that approximate number IIRC.
Also, the fact that he was shot may at the very least imply that there are guys who are opposed to his induction.

You are so wrong about the average age. The Bonannos have a lot of young made guys these days. Most got made in their 30s. Ernie A, Frankie Boy, Little Anthony and his brother Vito, Johnny Joe's kid, Little Vinny Basciano, Michael Palmaccio, Natale, Nicky Festa, Tony Fasitta, Steve DeSimone, Vinny Masi, Phil and Anthony Navarra, Damiano Zummo, Sal Puccio, Frank Pastore, Simone Esposito,,, the list is fucking endless.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 11:08 AM

skinny jeans black hoody i couldnt see skin color but looks like a 21 yr old rappers outfit

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 11:19 AM

stop drop an roll saved a life. if this car wasnt stolen or the plates these guys will be caught soon. wonder why the back windows rolled down was it random? why did the back window roll down were there people in back seat i mean they were stalking the guy so why the need to roll down a back window

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 11:21 AM

reminds me the genovese bosses used the springfield ma guy to do a hit on a union boss in 2003. they waited on a park bench at 6 in morning across the guys house in the bronx and shoot him 8 times in his car he also lived. artie nigro was convicted of ordering it

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

You are so wrong about the average age. The Bonannos have a lot of young made guys these days. Most got made in their 30s. Ernie A, Frankie Boy, Little Anthony and his brother Vito, Johnny Joe's kid, Little Vinny Basciano, Michael Palmaccio, Natale, Nicky Festa, Tony Fasitta, Steve DeSimone, Vinny Masi, Phil and Anthony Navarra, Damiano Zummo, Sal Puccio, Frank Pastore, Simone Esposito,,, the list is fucking endless.

how much guys the bonannos have ?
around 150 ?

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 01:01 PM

how much guys the bonannos have ?
around 150 ?

That's a good guess, but it's probably a little less. We can count 120 guys that are definitely active and then there's a few that haven't been mentioned publicly anywhere. Maybe ten guys or so. Then add three or four geezers who are active. My guess would be 130-140.
Posted By: sbhc

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 02:00 PM

Why isn't the father made I wonder?

He's 71.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 02:13 PM

skinny jeans black hoody i couldnt see skin color but looks like a 21 yr old rappers outfit

It's too hard to tell but he look hispanic.
Posted By: PhillyBilly

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 02:16 PM

Ridiculous video... good shooting posture and technique by the shooter, however, the roll was too much for him to finish him off. very lucky
If there is an active shooter, run! Try to get at least 7 yards away.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 03:49 PM

That was pathetic for several reasons, the mobster should've had a fucking gun on him and the shooter should've finished his job before running away
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 06:21 PM

“We want to thank everyone for their kind words, but you can go f--k yourself,” a Zottola family member said outside the Jacobi Medical Center, where Salvatore was hospitalized.
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 06:22 PM

Also, this guy is from Throggs Neck. Where's PB to give us the lowdown when we need him?

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 06:44 PM

Or Italian since it's a mob hit. Outfit and body type look like someone young, 20s or 30s. Probably an up and comer.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 06:58 PM

Mobsters dont rly carry guns anymore.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 07:15 PM

I think the driver helped save the guy more than anything. If he would have came to a complete stop when parked right beside the car the shooter could have unloaded into him at point blank range. The guy fell when the car was beside it. But he kept going and then stopped and started again giving him a chance to at least roll away before the guy got out and ran to him.

It's hard to imagine what is going through their minds in those moments. Pure adrenaline and panic I can only imagine.
Posted By: PhillyBilly

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 07:22 PM

A person carrying a firearm without a valid permit in NYC could be charged with "criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Second Degree," a felony.
Unlawfully carrying a firearm in NYC is typically punishable by a prison term of 3 1/2 years. (remember that genius Plaxico)

I remember the Joe Chang attempted hit in '93 was on surveillance tape... is this recent shooting, the best footage of an attempted hit?

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 07:39 PM

Think nyc has the strongest gun laws in country. 3.5 yrs if they really want to push it just for possession. But that way off the topic. This maybe the first almost hit the public has seen with mob guys there wernt cameras on every street pole amd house when gaspipe and sammy the bull were serial killing i sure those hits were just as sloopy welcome to the new age new age lala horrible song lalal

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 09:08 PM

When I made that average (which is 40 - not mid-40s), I went on known years that people were made.

There is no information on when Vinny Masi, Palmaccio, Natale, Zummo, or Esposito were made. How can I calculate an average from people in which I don't know when they were made?

What I do know is that the age 40 was the complete average of the ages of known inductees in the 21st century. Naming a handful of guys inducted in their 30s doesn't change what an average is. Louis Civello Sr. was inducted aged 49. John Contello aged 46. Anthony Mannone was 57. John Ragano was 51. Joseph Loiacono was 55.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 09:47 PM

When I made that average (which is 40 - not mid-40s), I went on known years that people were made.

There is no information on when Vinny Masi, Palmaccio, Natale, Zummo, or Esposito were made. How can I calculate an average from people in which I don't know when they were made?

What I do know is that the age 40 was the complete average of the ages of known inductees in the 21st century. Naming a handful of guys inducted in their 30s doesn't change what an average is. Louis Civello Sr. was inducted aged 49. John Contello aged 46. Anthony Mannone was 57. John Ragano was 51. Joseph Loiacono was 55.

40 sounds closer to the truth, but you said mid 40s originally. I named 18 guys. That's not a handful and most of those guys were made when they were in their 30s. That's not to say I know exactly when each guy was made, but I am aware of the time when they were first brought to our attention as members and other information we have since learned about them. We know Zummo for example was conducting his own ceremonies in 2015. At that time he was 42. It's not that hard to put two and two together. It is however harder to find guys who were in their mid 40s or older when they got inducted. One guy I am forgetting is Anthony Calabrese, a powerhouse in Brooklyn and SI. At 41, he was already acting for Louie HaHa (when Vinny TV stepped up).

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/13/18 11:54 PM

40 sounds closer to the truth, but you said mid 40s originally. I named 18 guys. That's not a handful and most of those guys were made when they were in their 30s. That's not to say I know exactly when each guy was made, but I am aware of the time when they were first brought to our attention as members and other information we have since learned about them. We know Zummo for example was conducting his own ceremonies in 2015. At that time he was 42. It's not that hard to put two and two together. It is however harder to find guys who were in their mid 40s or older when they got inducted. One guy I am forgetting is Anthony Calabrese, a powerhouse in Brooklyn and SI. At 41, he was already acting for Louie HaHa (when Vinny TV stepped up).

I gotcha Ralphie. The average was, like I said, compiled for all known ceremonies so maybe as more information comes out, we'll see that they are inducting younger and younger guys. That seems to be the case nowadays with recently made guys including, as you said, Nicholas Festa, Vito Pipitone, Steven DeSimone, etc.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/14/18 02:46 AM

but they still make old guys to. some guy freddy hot was made at like 70ty that chick carla from mob wives her father was let go from the luchese and inducted into the gambino family after 2000. how can bosses not give respect tp guys who hung on to the lcn shit for 50yrs. then you have tommy gieoli a tough guy who had a crew of killers that all were inducted in flipped in less then 10 yrs. they were all made young 30tys. so who does a boss reward the old guys or the head busters that are barely 40ty

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/14/18 02:49 AM

maybe theres a power strugle in the bonanno family between the underboss guy joe from queens long island and bronxs peeps. i seen some still shots of the attempted hit guy dressed like a young rapper shooting from like 2 3 feet from his face. guys lucky. id say drugs but when you own huge rental propertys like that worth millions and since the 90tys its something else

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/14/18 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by M_Martino

Or Italian since it's a mob hit. Outfit and body type look like someone young, 20s or 30s. Probably an up and comer.

Or anyone since it's a mob hit.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/14/18 07:59 AM

VIDEO: Bonanno family mobster shot in front of his Bronx mansion – Salvatore Zottola in critical condition
http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...ot-in-front-of-his-bronx-mansion-salvato
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/17/18 12:53 AM

Not confirmed who but it looks like its on in The Bronx.

Local News just reported a 30 yr old white male found on the side of the road off Saw mill pkwy dead from gunshot wounds to the head.

Could be anything but sounds like a Crew Hit.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 07/22/18 01:57 AM

Father & son were close to the top guy Basciano, so I don't think it's that important. Hit could be a message from Mancuso.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/28/18 08:23 AM

Echoes of Gunshots and ‘Goodfellas’ on a Quiet Bronx Street

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/26/nyregion/bronx-assassination-mafia-nyc.html
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/28/18 11:57 AM

No doubt a young in shape 30 year old trying to make his bones !

Must be something on your first hit (not made yet) and you don’t kill the guy . So you have the guy that introduced you to the skipper looking at you , you have your skipper looking at you (because this gives the guys shot a reason to flip) then you have the boss that ordered it looking at you because he is wondering if they are going to flip and tell and put the boss up for murder .

First time out you have to get it done even if you have to reload remain calm , unless they were just sending a message “ but I doubt that. I know before everyone goes crazy the Chin botched a hit ect.... just saying it can bring more shit then a murder.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/28/18 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente

Must be something on your first hit (not made yet) and you don’t kill the guy . So you have the guy that introduced you to the skipper looking at you , you have your skipper looking at you (because this gives the guys shot a reason to flip) then you have the boss that ordered it looking at you because he is wondering if they are going to flip and tell and put the boss up for murder .

First time out you have to get it done even if you have to reload remain calm , unless they were just sending a message “ but I doubt that. I know before everyone goes crazy the Chin botched a hit ect.... just saying it can bring more shit then a murder.

The guy was black
Posted By: m2w

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/28/18 09:21 PM

a black in throggs neck? if it is true the orders came from the bonannos anyway
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/28/18 09:27 PM

The guy was black

Maybe he was Sicilian?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/28/18 09:36 PM

I don’t know if he was/is black maybe he has been caught...

But I don’t think many are hiring gang members to do hits if it’s OC if it is it’s hard enough getting away with something let alone contracting it out to a gang member that does crimes often and will get pinched down the road no doubt and have a murder on a made guy to be able to flip on him .

Just don’t think it’s happening “ not that in past some stupid fuck had it done but as a rule OC does it’s own and are looked down opon when they don’t handle there own.

But I am sure we will find out and hope they are not stooping to that level .

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/28/18 11:48 PM

But I don’t think many are hiring gang members to do hits if it’s OC if it is it’s hard enough getting away with something let alone contracting it out to a gang member that does crimes often and will get pinched down the road no doubt and have a murder on a made guy to be able to flip on him .

Just don’t think it’s happening “ not that in past some stupid fuck had it done but as a rule OC does it’s own and are looked down opon when they don’t handle there own.

Police described him as black. - http://www.fox5ny.com/news/dramatic-video-shows-attempted-hit-on-alleged-mobster-s-son
He clearly hasn't been caught otherwise we'd know about it.
There's no indication he's a gang member.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/28/18 11:52 PM

Maybe he's made

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/29/18 01:37 AM

Maybe he's made

Police described him as black.
Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/29/18 02:43 AM

maybe theres a power strugle in the bonanno family between the underboss guy joe from queens long island and bronxs peeps. i seen some still shots of the attempted hit guy dressed like a young rapper shooting from like 2 3 feet from his face. guys lucky. id say drugs but when you own huge rental propertys like that worth millions and since the 90tys its something else

They run an 'amusement' company, supply and service joker poker machines.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/29/18 08:42 AM

They been hiring gang members for awhile now. OC is about mutual benefit period.

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/29/18 09:05 AM

Maybe he's made

Obviously. That's why I said what I said. You don't think that's funny?

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/29/18 09:12 AM

Maybe he's made

Obviously. That's why I said what I said. You don't think that's funny?

Hard to gauge sarcasm on these forums, Ralphie.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/29/18 12:30 PM

Maybe he's made

There are over 2 million black people in New York. They might want to narrow it down a bit.
Posted By: SC

Re: Bonanno crime family associate shot - 08/29/18 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Maybe he's made

There are over 2 million black people in New York. They might want to narrow it down a bit.

Perhaps. And it can be discussed on another message board.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET