Home

New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/10/18 03:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQv5ZEYyNdA

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/10/18 12:59 PM

Anyone here have any idea of the bar Anastasia is talking about?
Posted By: F_white

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/10/18 02:42 PM

Same bs he talk about every summer.
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/10/18 04:36 PM

The "clubhouse" they are talking about is a mummers club (which I won't throw the name out there) I think they're reaching with that. Any mummers club has people from the club hanging out there all the time from all walks of life. I've gone up with a club with a convicted drug dealer and Philadelphia cop walking side by side not a care in the world. Don't think these guys would jeopardize a neighborhood tradition to use it as a clubhouse but who knows. (PS only locals may understand what I mean by this or what a mummer is for that matter.)
Posted By: Moscone65

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/10/18 07:14 PM

I know what you mean.

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/10/18 09:14 PM

Yes I’m aware of the Mummers Clubhouses. George A made it sound like a public bar. I can only think about 1-3 bars in South Philly he could be talking about...
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/10/18 11:00 PM

The clubhouse is the home of the Jesters at Juniper and Moyamensing.... wouldn't surprise me if the bar is the Broadway Theatrical Club right down the street at 13 and Moyamensing....Mazzones have stake in it.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/10/18 11:25 PM

Let me get this straight.

Robert De Niro, who is only approximately 25% Italian remember, is still breaking bread with real life mobsters, while on this moral crusade against the "lowlife-in-chief"?

What a hypocrite.

If you're going to pick such a stance, don't socialize with and help to legitimize common murderers and hoodlums.

Someone should call him out on this shit some time.
Posted By: pmac

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/10/18 11:28 PM

so i'll say this again the maybe made guy who who a wire on a few dudes in new jersey must have been a bust cause nothings come out of it in 6 months. anyone that did drug deals with him would have been indicted by a state grand jury or federal. like all the guys who did.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/11/18 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Let me get this straight.

Robert De Niro, who is only approximately 25% Italian remember, is still breaking bread with real life mobsters, while on this moral crusade against the "lowlife-in-chief"?

What a hypocrite.

If you're going to pick such a stance, don't socialize with and help to legitimize common murderers and hoodlums.

Someone should call him out on this shit some time.

Yeah that part took me by surprise. C'mon Bobby D! confused
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/11/18 12:54 AM

Nice to see De Niro have dinner with Joey. Been a huge fan of both for years
Posted By: Biggie

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/11/18 01:18 AM

Club and bar mentioned above is def what these nitwit reporters meant...Pmac, nah, it can take some time to indict, guy wore a wire 3 years, fed under for a while, debriefing and figurin who and what to target can take some time, this will be w hile
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: New Mob Talk Sitdown 7/9 - 07/11/18 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by Barracuda
The "clubhouse" they are talking about is a mummers club (which I won't throw the name out there) I think they're reaching with that. Any mummers club has people from the club hanging out there all the time from all walks of life. I've gone up with a club with a convicted drug dealer and Philadelphia cop walking side by side not a care in the world. Don't think these guys would jeopardize a neighborhood tradition to use it as a clubhouse but who knows. (PS only locals may understand what I mean by this or what a mummer is for that matter.)

Isn't the one where some of the Ferko play at, or am I thinking of a different one? Mummers come from all parts of society I thought, blue collar, white collar, law, criminals, ect. Anastasia paints it with BS. I only been to one parade and that was back in the 90's, and the people I was staying with allowed people of the parade to come in for food and beer. I still remember there was a city council member, captain of the police, a priest, a rabbi, a VP of a company, some union guys, and a known local booking there at the same time.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET