Home

How many Gottis got involved in the mob?

Posted By: tenpin477

How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/09/18 07:22 PM

With the terrible Gotti movie out now, I've been doing some more digging. We know a bunch of brothers and nephews got involved but anybody have a comprehensive list?

We know about John and his son obviously, and we know Gene and Peter.

There's another brother Richard that was involved in the family, and I believe that Richard has a son who got involved.

Then we have John Gotti the grandson who was a low level bum sorta working with Assaro.

Did John the boss have any other brothers or nephews that got involved in the life?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/09/18 08:30 PM

Peter Gotti jr was caught in 2016 selling pills he got 5 y of I remember well,another , John Gotti get 8 y in 2017 ever for drug.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/09/18 08:53 PM

John,gene,peter,richie,vincent,junior
Posted By: pmac

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/09/18 11:36 PM

a few of there sons besides john jr are made to. rich kids
Posted By: jace

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/10/18 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
a few of there sons besides john jr are made to. rich kids

Really? Are you sure, I think only Junior is made. I always had the impression that the one who was given 8 years was just on his own trying to be like his grandfather.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/11/18 06:52 PM

Genie, Richie, Peter, Vinny, John Jr. Richie Jr. Peter Jr.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/11/18 10:23 PM

Also I know he is not a Gotti technically but carmine agnello I believe was made around 1994 when junior became acting boss

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/11/18 10:27 PM

thats why i'll never blieve the gotti are shelved there like a small army. fuck you put in some of there cousins and brothers inlaws or close friends there a force. to many and they all do time.
Posted By: sittite

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/11/18 10:29 PM

Peter and Peter jr????
Posted By: cheech

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/11/18 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Peter Gotti jr was caught in 2016 selling pills he got 5 y of I remember well,another , John Gotti get 8 y in 2017 ever for drug.

well said
Posted By: Hardyhar

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/12/18 01:57 AM

Is there any information on Vincent or Ritchie sr? Other than the shooting with the Bagels dude not much is known about Vincent.

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/12/18 02:53 AM

Ok. John sr gene peter rich n vincent are all made. Jr gotti is on shelf i dont remember if pete sons joined positive 2 of riches kids did gene dont no. Grandkids now are of age. Thats alot of gottis that are made never mind brother inlaws n childhood friends or cousins
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: How many Gottis got involved in the mob? - 07/12/18 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by sittite
Peter and Peter jr????

Peter, John Gotti's Brother in jail for life and Peter Jr. which would be John Gotti's Grandson who's serving time with Assaro..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET