Home

San Luca Ndrangheta

Posted By: Marcow

San Luca Ndrangheta - 07/04/18 07:58 AM

Hello,

you guys think the Ndrinas from San Luca are one of the richest and most Powerful Clans from the whole Ndrangheta?

Or other Clans from the Ndrangheta are richer and more Powerful?

if you compare the clans from San Luca to the Canadian clans, who would you think is stronger?
Posted By: doggystyle

Re: San Luca Ndrangheta - 07/04/18 12:08 PM

1.I think the Piromallis are the richest.. the san luca clans are probably the most powerful along with the Piromallis, Morabitos, De Stefanos.

2.I think the San Luca are way stronger. Thats like comparing El Chapos or El Mayos family with some Sinaloacartel family outside of Mexico. They are always stronger in their homecourt.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: San Luca Ndrangheta - 07/04/18 07:24 PM

The four main families in Siderno, the Commisso, the Aquino-Coluccio, the Crupi, and the Figliomeni.
Posted By: Marcow

Re: San Luca Ndrangheta - 07/05/18 08:14 AM

@doggystyle

Yes, the Piromalli Ndrina is very Rich. I think also the San Luca Ndrinas the Piromallis and the De Stefano are the most Powerful Clans.

I mean if you compare the San Luca Clans in Europe not specially in Italy. The Ndrinas from San Luca are in many Europe Countrys active.

@Hollander

You think the Siderno Group ( Commisso Crupi Figliomeni Aquino) are stronger than the Clans from San Luca and the Piromallis?

Re: San Luca Ndrangheta - 07/05/18 08:38 AM

The Siderno Group with guys like Roberto Pannunzi have the best links to the Colombian producers.

Re: San Luca Ndrangheta - 07/05/18 08:51 AM

The Mancuso clan from Vibo Valentia are also at the top and the Pesces from Rosarno and the Barbaros from Platì.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET