Home

Carmine Agnello Cleveland arrest

Posted By: streetbossliborio

Carmine Agnello Cleveland arrest - 06/27/18 12:52 AM

https://youtu.be/SY0UJHtERdU

Them calling this operation “goodfellas” and having a press conference is laughable. What a load of crap publicity stunt BS this was. Sound like they haven’t got a clue. He walked with a fine anyway. Rightfully so!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Carmine Agnello Cleveland arrest - 06/27/18 05:52 PM

That is embarrassing !!
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Carmine Agnello Cleveland arrest - 06/28/18 09:44 AM

Cleveland must need a lot of funding. The fact that the FBI did not send a rep says it all, plus Agnello was shelved long before that operation started.

Re: Carmine Agnello Cleveland arrest - 06/28/18 11:35 PM

Obviously were in need of some good press!

Re: Carmine Agnello Cleveland arrest - 06/28/18 11:37 PM

*Desperate need for good press. I liked that funny quote Gotti sr said in the pen where he says something about Carmine getting in a car. Can’t remember it word for word but will probably be out there somewhere
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Carmine Agnello Cleveland arrest - 06/29/18 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
*Desperate need for good press. I liked that funny quote Gotti sr said in the pen where he says something about Carmine getting in a car. Can’t remember it word for word but will probably be out there somewhere

it was as something along the lines of, “is carmine alright? Is he taking his meds? Does he get in the drivers seat and doesn’t see the steering wheel is missing” lol. I think I read he has bipolar disorder

Re: Carmine Agnello Cleveland arrest - 06/29/18 12:30 AM

It was something like that, made me laugh the way Gotti dropped it haha. Brilliant
Posted By: Salvie84

Re: Carmine Agnello Cleveland arrest - 06/29/18 05:24 AM

I think the quote was “does he get in the backseat of the car and think the steering wheel is missing?”
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Carmine Agnello Cleveland arrest - 07/13/18 11:06 AM

Former Gambino family mobster shows his soft side http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/former-gambino-family-mobster-shows-his-soft-side
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET