Home

Salemme Found Guilty!

Posted By: ChrisMcCarthy

Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/22/18 08:01 PM

I was wrong - I thought he might beat the case.

http://wbsm.com/opinion-chris-mccarthy-is-mafia-boss-salemme-innocent/
Posted By: ChrisMcCarthy

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/22/18 09:12 PM

Frank Salemme and Paul Weadick will be sentenced in September - both face life without parole in the federal prison system.
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/23/18 08:34 AM

I mean at Franks age him and Whitey are laughing to the grave. Got to spend a vast majority of their middle and old ages on the streets with all the murders they did. They definitely don't regret it. Especially Whitey. Pure evil.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/23/18 08:09 PM

Damn, I didn't think they would convict as bad as DeLuca/Flemmi looked. My guess is now they try to go after Baby Shacks on the Hanrahan murder.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/23/18 10:24 PM

shelley murphy said frank had a stunned look on his face i dont no why he knows he should be in jail for life for all the murders, wedick just shrugged. he got caught in 1982 with some guy shot to death in the trunk of his car and the cops went in the house and he was washing blood of himself. does the government got to bat for flemmi and give him 35k motion to reduce sentence for his cooperation, probaly in nyc they would bostons small thou. its gonna be hard for the feds to go after baby shacks hes retired from the enterprise. they got saleeme with he killed a government witness which i dont understand cause they said a few times dasarro wasnt cooperating. head scratch. so they could indict him on that 1 count alone how they get baby shacks will be hard hannahan wasnt ever a snitch ect.

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/23/18 10:30 PM

also the gov reiterated(big word) in closing how ray jr hired hannahan in 1991 to kill baby shacks n salemme. thats why he was killed according to deluca the gov said. crazy thinking ray jr would step down as boss but still try to do that. thats what the gov said in closing agurments to make the jury believe bobby deluca
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/23/18 11:04 PM

Thanks for the news ChrisMcCarthy and also thanks to pmac for keeping us updated as the trial went on
Posted By: azguy

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/24/18 12:04 AM

I thought we would see a not guilty verdict and maybe a hung jury, worst case. As bad as Bobby Deluca was as a witness his brother was worse and they clearly had discussed their testimony and well, Flemmi, is Flemmi and how can anyone believe him ??

I still find it hard it believe a sitting boss would drive a body from Sharon, MA to Providence, RI knowing he was under constant LE eyes and then get to Providence and transfer the body to another car. It really seems hard to believe.

Oh, well, Frank's 84 how long can he live, I feel worse for Weadick
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/24/18 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by azguy

Come on guys,they are fucking criminals! Plus Salemme flipped so was a coward criminal.What they risk? 20 to life ? Its what they deserve.

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/24/18 04:56 PM

pmac, just because Baby Shacks is retired doesn't mean they won't go after him. Hell DeLuca/Salemme both lied about this murder and both were well done and both are going to spend time in prison.

I truly think the Hanrahan murder is next on the block. The Feds are still pissed that Baby Shacks pretty much got away again during the last case.

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/24/18 08:00 PM

its the argument his defense could use in a federal case like jr gotti used. hes no longer part of a racketterring conspiracy hes retired. its abunch of legal mumbo jumbo but it works.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/25/18 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Damn, I didn't think they would convict as bad as DeLuca/Flemmi looked. My guess is now they try to go after Baby Shacks on the Hanrahan murder.

I think Eddie Lato is the one who is the biggest trouble given that he was supposed to be one of the two hitmen, with Shaky Argenti. Baby Shacks, maybe, but might be tough to prove that he gave any orders as Salemme was in charge then.

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/25/18 04:31 PM

I thought we would see a not guilty verdict and maybe a hung jury, worst case. As bad as Bobby Deluca was as a witness his brother was worse and they clearly had discussed their testimony and well, Flemmi, is Flemmi and how can anyone believe him ??

I still find it hard it believe a sitting boss would drive a body from Sharon, MA to Providence, RI knowing he was under constant LE eyes and then get to Providence and transfer the body to another car. It really seems hard to believe.

Sorry, I don't feel bad for Weadick at all, he's a murderer.

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/25/18 04:32 PM

Sorry, I don't feel bad for Weadick at all, he's a murderer, got away with it for years.

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/25/18 04:49 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/media-rep...case-murder-from-n-e-mafias-salemme-era/

Possible that the Arcieri hit is in the Government's crosshairs next, not good news for Rossetti, Bufalino etc.

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/25/18 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by mike68
Originally Posted by dixiemafia

I think Eddie Lato is the one who is the biggest trouble given that he was supposed to be one of the two hitmen, with Shaky Argenti. Baby Shacks, maybe, but might be tough to prove that he gave any orders as Salemme was in charge then.

Yep I forgot about Lato too as he just got out or is fixing to right?

As for Baby Shacks, all they have to prove is that he had a reason to be in on the conspiracy. Exactly what just happened to Salemme, remember, there was ZERO evidence he actually participated in this murder other than giving the order. I would not be surprised to see warrants by the end of the year, DeLuca seems to just know too much. Question is, will Flemmi say he walked in on this murder too? lol lol

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/25/18 06:49 PM

Also another reason I think we see warrants for at least these two hits discussed in this thread is because DeLuca doesn't want to spend 10 years in prison that I think he is looking at with him lying about this murder. He needs fresh info to make the Feds happy so he spends as little time as possible. Do we know of any other murders DeLuca might have been involved with in some kind of way or another?
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/25/18 11:29 PM

Mass had a gj scheduled for last winter, bunch of people received subpeonas, included people who may be suspects..it was mysteriously postponed..probably cuz feds are picking it up

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/26/18 09:58 PM

I found a news clip on youtube the other day that said he would testify in the Hanrahan murder case. As far as I know there is not a trial going on....

But it might explain what's next!
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/27/18 06:28 PM

Hi

Posted By: Newengland

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/27/18 06:48 PM

Hi

Bobby has already said what he did. The question is he has already lied a few times. Him and his brother lied in the last case. The midget is named David Collins stone scum bag with a lot of money. I am from RI and i can say this people still deal with this scum bag. It is the way of the life today. It will not change. I know all of these scum bags for many years an was never on their side at all. Remember these are guys that talked about everyone, look now what they are doing. Remember it is always the ones that call people rats because deep down they are the rats.

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/27/18 11:00 PM

Bobby..and his brother..lie more than pinocchio..flemmi kies worse, and is a fuckin incestuous pedofile..yet the jury believed him in this case..so of course the feds will try to use his , 'ahem', on site 'knowledge' , of the hanrahan hit to indict whoever bobby wants to deem responsible...far as the archeri thing goes, who knows , im sure bobby will throw his 2 cents in, but there gotta be morw than him saying he heard them talking about it during a walk talk on caste island...

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/28/18 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
Bobby..and his brother..lie more than pinocchio..flemmi kies worse, and is a fuckin incestuous pedofile..yet the jury believed him in this case..so of course the feds will try to use his , 'ahem', on site 'knowledge' , of the hanrahan hit to indict whoever bobby wants to deem responsible...far as the archeri thing goes, who knows , im sure bobby will throw his 2 cents in, but there gotta be morw than him saying he heard them talking about it during a walk talk on caste island...

I agree Bigs, it has to be more than hearsay for the Massachusetts hit parade from the early 90's. Deluca most likely wasn't present for those and wasn't hands on like he was witht the Disarro murder. Which makes me wonder whether Rossetti, who's cover is already blown, will own up to what he did back then for some sort of leniency.

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/28/18 04:12 PM

rosetti would be the lynch pin...his old friends say he isnt..and he wont..BUT..why that state gj was convened then mysteriously cancelled is very strange..unless it was deluca's hearsey testimony, and the state decided to pick it up and take a shot and maybe get people nervous and talking..who knows..strange to say the least

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/28/18 04:21 PM

This case proved DeLuca was believable, I think him more so than Flemmi for sure. The Feds will definitely use him again down the road (meaning DeLuca)
Posted By: artichoke

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/28/18 05:07 PM

he was believable because they found body. the lawyers for frank sucked.
Posted By: KnowNothing

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/30/18 02:18 AM

If you look at any of these people you can see why the life is over. Bobby Deluca, once a scumbag always a scumbag. He used to parade around everywhere with a big cigar hanging out of his mouth, fucking thing looked bigger than him, real cafone. Called himself “Cigar Man”. Then you got his brother, this guy couldn’t crack an egg if his life depended on it, over here on TV singing songs about pizza chips, and they made this guy a member, give me a break. Mark, junkbox and rat. I don’t care how many guys you dusted, how can you be a capo and shoot heroin? Disgrace. Salemme the boss is a rat, from a whole crew of Irish rats. Davey Collins, his father a stand up guy, the kid forget it. Gone are the old days

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/30/18 05:50 PM

Know nothing, on point...other than his cousin, the whole mark crew all junk boxes at one time or another, this s who led franks charges, and good guys lost lives and kids lives over it

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/30/18 06:30 PM

For what its worth im pretty sure mark rosetti was the acting consig around 2010 when he was busted. Lato was on tape talking shit about how anthony dinunzio chops up the strip club rhode island money with mark. But the press was also saying bobby deluca was the underboss around 2010. We found out in the trial deluca was only a capo with probaly only his brother as a soldier. And baby shacks okd his murder with st laurent and stop his money flow when he was locked up. But all that theres a fox25 video of them all at a restaurant in boston 2009 after rosettis moms funeral. Scratches my head why rosetti would join the mob only to work to distroy it with the fbi

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/30/18 06:39 PM

Any update on romano suing the feds for 50mill over his sons murder by mark?

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 06/30/18 06:39 PM

Trial would be intersting

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 07/01/18 04:58 AM

Pmac, judge in the hearing last week took the case under advisement, meaning it’s still on and he didn’t honor the feds request to dismiss..for now...if a judge allows this case to go forward, forget the money aspect, for a moment..the feds will be required to hand over all of the Rossetti informant bullshit they have, which would open up cans of worms for prior and potential cases going forward

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 07/01/18 11:43 AM

Beautiful sunday down cape cod. If theres a trial it will be such a embarrassment again for the boston feds. If the judge oks a trial i bet they settle for sure. They cant have anymore bad press even if that means making that guy romano who has a handfull of bodies a muilti millionair

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 07/01/18 08:37 PM

pmac I hope to be up on the Cape this winter, we got a deal with Eversource now so I hope to be up there. Been everywhere but there the past couple of years. Always enjoy The Hill and anywhere around Boston.

Have we had any Baby Shacks sightings on the Hill lately? He has to be hoping, along with Lato and Patriarca, that something happens to DeLuca before the Feds start using him more and more like Flemmi. I would be interested in that case if it goes to court as DeLuca would have to explain how they plotted Hanrahan's murder.

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 07/01/18 08:48 PM

What part of cape? Regarding the lawsuit, just to clarify, the plaintiffs are the deceased Mikey jr wife and kids, Mikey jr mom, and his sisters..Michael sr is not a plaintiff in the case

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 07/01/18 10:53 PM

Falmouth
Posted By: KnowNothing

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 07/02/18 12:09 AM

Here’s what I don’t get, Bobby already cooperated. Wore a wire on EL who was his “friend” for decades. Why? Because he was looking at a life sentence under 3 strikes. You know the gov asked him about Hanrahan, the Greek kid, etc. So what, he told them he didn’t know anything about em, and the story is they they bought that? Yeah ok...

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 07/02/18 01:21 AM

Know nothing..exactly..and it’s amazing the government can put him on stand, serial Perurer..and yet, he was believed..nuts...ELmgot a headache, shame, mans ma n

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 07/02/18 01:21 AM

Pmac, love it there, go to sea rest in August every year
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 01/07/21 04:04 AM

Ex-New England Mob Boss Appeals Conviction

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...-boss-appeals-conviction-for-1993-murder

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 01/08/21 02:31 AM

that flemmi..had the remarkable knack of walking into rooms as people are being strangled..what luck

Re: Salemme Found Guilty! - 01/11/21 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by Biggie
that flemmi..had the remarkable knack of walking into rooms as people are being strangled..what luck

Yea he looked HORRIBLE in that trial. Just as bad as he did in the Whitey trial when he claimed he didn't kill the girls. I have no question that Flemmi killed his step daughter and not Whitey.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET