Home

Some questions

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Some questions - 05/27/18 02:19 PM

1)Why Albert Gallo and Illiano was made in the genovese familiy? The genovese was always seletive on who made and I don't that both was money makers
2)Respect between families:there difference in how are respect the capos or made men,for example a capo or a soldier in the gambinos or genoveses are more respect of a colombo man or a decavalcante man?
3)Who is the most powerful non-Italian associate in this days?

This is just my curiosity but there will be ever an italian-american US president ?
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Some questions - 05/27/18 03:48 PM

Gallo and Punchy were really close to a lot of genovese heavyweights like Chin and Matty the horse.

I have no idea about the rest.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Some questions - 05/28/18 12:40 AM

I'm no expert on the Gallos, but I think I recall reading that Gallo and Punchy were made into the Genovese family to stop the conflict within the Colombos. If they were made, the Colombos could no longer touch them and they couldn't go after any Colombo people either. Also, the Gallos had been friendly with Chin's crew since it was Tony Bender's crew.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Some questions - 05/28/18 02:47 AM

Agree with above on one and two.

I don’t think anyone in their right mind would want to own up to the 3rd question in this day and age so we may never know

As far as your curiosity question : Cuomo of course seams to be laying the ground work for that.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET