Home

Woody Harrelson and the Boston Mob

Posted By: ChrisMcCarthy

Woody Harrelson and the Boston Mob - 05/26/18 05:05 AM

Woody Harrelson has a connection to the Boston mob through his hitman father and Steven "The Rifleman" Flemmi who will be taking the stand in the Salemme Mafia murder trial soon.

http://wbsm.com/opinion-chris-mccarthy-woody-harrelson-and-the-boston-mob/
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Woody Harrelson and the Boston Mob - 05/26/18 06:23 AM

Woody Harrelson dad was connected to Dallas and Houston until the mid 1970's then started hanging around Mexican and South American Drug Dealers. That report was just Connelly building up an informant.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Woody Harrelson and the Boston Mob - 05/26/18 04:05 PM

woody a sneaky hollywood a lister elite. ever since white men cant jump hes been in alot of great movies or should i say parts. natural born killers i forgot about that one his works are good. on hbo true detectives homerun. he plaued the moron on cheers came a long way 30 yrs
Posted By: ChrisMcCarthy

Re: Woody Harrelson and the Boston Mob - 05/28/18 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Woody Harrelson dad was connected to Dallas and Houston until the mid 1970's then started hanging around Mexican and South American Drug Dealers. That report was just Connelly building up an informant.

I agree with you that it is likely that Connelly was just building up Flemmi as an informant. The articles I linked in my piece make it clear that this was an important case and all of the FBI was involved.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET