Posted By: Hollander

More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 05/26/18 01:33 AM

http://www.telegraf.rs/english/2960...own-that-is-a-gathering-of-family-people
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 05/26/18 02:38 PM

Is that 200 or 2,000?
Posted By: Strax

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 05/26/18 03:29 PM

As you know i live in Serbia, this is first time i hear for this.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 05/26/18 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Strax

The Serbia had ties with Russia where Putin use the Night Wolves mc as his muscle on the streets. The Wolves are homophobic and politically deployed (his founder gained a crime medal from putin) and the angels in russian charters are against the wolves so this gathering in Serbia maybe is a warning to the wolves?

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 05/26/18 06:44 PM

The Serbian branch was organized a few years ago by the German Turk Necati Arabacı, one of the most influential HA presidents in Europe.

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 05/27/18 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Is that 200 or 2,000?

These international gatherings draw usually thousands.

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 06/02/18 07:12 AM

3.098 people registered on the first day.
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 06/03/18 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

The Serbia had ties with Russia where Putin use the Night Wolves mc as his muscle on the streets. The Wolves are homophobic and politically deployed (his founder gained a crime medal from putin) and the angels in russian charters are against the wolves so this gathering in Serbia maybe is a warning to the wolves?

Night Wolves are said to be Putin's friend(he said it himself, he was at one of their rallies). It is said that they were involved in the Crimea return to Russia, members involved in military acts. The leader received not a crime medal, but Medal "For the Return of Crimea".

That's a possibility what you state, but I don't see how they can warn them of being in Serbia. Hells Angels got a lot of chapters all around Europe. Even in Latvia(the MC Bears were turned into HA), which is a border country with Russia. They don't have any support from the government as of what we know as in most countreis they are considered as an illegal gang. But Night Wolves got support of the Russian government, which means they can easily take out any competition within Russia if they want it. Even Chechnya leader Ramzam Kadyrov is a member of them.

I bet if Hells Angels pulls anything on Night Wolves, next thing you'll see is them die off Novichok being sprayed all over them...

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 06/03/18 04:24 PM

Hells Angels and Night Wolves get along, Russian Hells Angels are respected some are ex-night wolves they have their own connections to the FSB often through the fight world.

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 06/03/18 04:48 PM

The Night Wolves openly rejected the 1%'er status and has shown other motorcycle clubs they are nothing like the true 1% outlaw gangs that more often than not hold deep criminal ties, the Night Wolves have gained worldwide respect and support from other biker clubs. The representative of the Hells Angels in Russia told the Moscow Times, "We call each other brothers and avoid being linked to any religious and political organizations, as these are things that divide people. To express my political views, I vote."

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 06/03/18 09:37 PM

3.098 people registered on the first day.

Hells Angels from all over the world drive through the city lightly, there is no rampage and unnecessary noise, and so far they have not caused any single traffic accident. If they drink they use a taxi. They obviously like them here.

"People are nice to us and we have a good time. We feel welcome and the citizens are very sensitive to all of our members, "says Pit Nortcoast of the Dutch branch of the Angels.

This year, the world's largest gathering of Hells Angels members is increasingly seen as a spectacle that is rarely seen. The city treats them as rich tourists, and according to announcements it is expected at least two million euros of income.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 06/03/18 11:24 PM

Hollander, forgive me if u have covered it, are you there in Serbia?

Re: More than 2.000 Hells Angels meet in Serbia - 06/04/18 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Biggie
Hollander, forgive me if u have covered it, are you there in Serbia?

He is not here for sure grin
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET