Home

Is there Hungarian OC in the US ?

Posted By: 2a

Is there Hungarian OC in the US ? - 05/21/18 06:15 PM

I stumbled across this article the other day ( http://articles.latimes.com/2006/may/24/local/me-pellicano24/2 ) which states that this Proctor fellow was the Hungarian Mafia's chief supplier of cocaine .

I think I've come across articles with references to Hungarian OC groups in Europe ( though they seem to be pretty marginal players over there as well ) , however I've never read or heard about Hungarian organized crime groups operating in the the US .

With that said I do recall eating at a diner on the outskirts of Cleveland that had a bunch of shady looking Hungarian guys hanging out in it . I also think that one of the guys ( can't remember his name at the moment ) who tried to kill Danny Greene was of Hungarian descent as well and there definitely were Hungarian speaking Jewish gangsters ( like Shondor Birns ) who operated in the US as well .
Posted By: Jeremythejew

Re: Is there Hungarian OC in the US ? - 05/22/18 07:47 AM

Hungarian mafiya is thrown in w Russian Mafiya
Posted By: 2a

Re: Is there Hungarian OC in the US ? - 05/23/18 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jeremythejew
Hungarian mafiya is thrown in w Russian Mafiya

I suppose that might apply in Europe , however there is next to no Russian mafia presence here in the States ...

Are you referring to Russian crews/networks in places like Brooklyn ? Also are the any English language articles concerning the relationship of Hungarian gangsters to their Russian counterparts ?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET