Home

SCR/ White Street Gangs

Posted By: BlackFamily

SCR/ White Street Gangs - 05/08/18 07:10 PM

Ivey avoided conflicts with the Aryan Brotherhood – who considered the Royals traitors to the white race – but he also had to stand up to his own black allies.

“In prison, it got to where some Gangsters thought the Royals were their do-boys,” he says. “I started getting a little bit of rank, and I didn’t put up with it. They knew I would go out there with a knife, because I’m not gonna be your bitch … so they always treated me with respect … I didn’t never stab nobody, I didn’t have to.”

During his time behind bars, Ivey studied Royals literature – 50 pages of policies and history – and started networking. By the time he returned home in 2003, he had claimed the title of Central Mississippi regional captain.

https://www.theguardian.com/society...se-simon-city-royals-mississippi-chicago
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: SCR/ White Street Gangs - 05/09/18 11:50 AM

Ivey avoided conflicts with the Aryan Brotherhood – who considered the Royals traitors to the white race – but he also had to stand up to his own black allies.

Interesting,so the Simon City Royals started as a white only gang but accept blacks and latinos; is divided in sets like Bloods or Crips ?

Re: SCR/ White Street Gangs - 05/09/18 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Interesting,so the Simon City Royals started as a white only gang but accept blacks and latinos; is divided in sets like Bloods or Crips ?

Furio,

No. You have to understand that Chicago & L.A gang culture are different. You shouldn't use Crips/Bloods as a comparison to Chicago mobs/nations.

SCR are organized into chapters or decks.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: SCR/ White Street Gangs - 05/09/18 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by BlackFamily

Furio,

No. You have to understand that Chicago & L.A gang culture are different. You shouldn't use Crips/Bloods as a comparison to Chicago mobs/nations.

Ok,sorry.So are divided in chapters ? What I want to understand is if every chapter accept blacks and latinos or are chapters made of only white and so on ?

Re: SCR/ White Street Gangs - 05/09/18 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by BlackFamily

Furio,

You

Ok,sorry.So are divided in chapters ? What I want to understand is if every chapter accept blacks and latinos or are chapters made of only white and so on ?

Yes. That depends on the chapter and location. Illinois & Florida chapters are probably the most diverse ones while everywhere else is going to be white. They have always been a predominantly white mob.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: SCR/ White Street Gangs - 08/24/18 07:00 AM

Aryan Circle gang leader and two subordinate gang members plead guilty to racketeering charges http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...and-two-subordinate-gang-members-plead-g
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET