Home

Genovese ??s

Posted By: Sonny_from_Peoria

Genovese ??s - 03/30/18 06:14 PM

Was wondering if anybody knows who is acting for Chuckie Tuzzo crew and Fritzy Giovanelli crew... Was also curious if anybody knows projected release dates for John Leto "Johnny Balls", Sal Larca "Sally KO", Lou Moscatiello, and Joseph Sarcinella "Joe Sass".
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Genovese ??s - 03/30/18 06:26 PM

We need one of Bellomo's top guys to flip and do a book. Or Barney himself. I think that would clear up most of the post-Gotti era.

Re: Genovese ??s - 03/30/18 07:23 PM

Sounds about right Oak....
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Genovese ??s - 04/04/18 01:01 PM

YOU know what's crazy on this case with Chins son you have the grandson Fyfe or whatever his name is wore a wire and is still working his job at the union everyday.
Not only is he still living where he lived he still working among all their guys at the union

I don't know what type of interaction they all have but I would.imagine atleast some.

Chin has probably a dozen family members eating at the union and who knows who else

So you have thiangiy who wore a wire and is going to testify sitting in the next office
Bumping into him in the bathroom when you are going to take a loss.

Isn't that the most f---ked up rat story to date
???

Re: Genovese ??s - 04/04/18 01:04 PM

That is pretty shitty to be honest....is it true Chin has a stepson named Lou Pipolo I think he owns a restaurant called Mulinos ? Or am I way off on this
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Genovese ??s - 04/04/18 01:06 PM

Sorry....

You have the guy that wore the wire and is about to testify sitting in the next office.
When you go to the bathroom you possibly could bump into him.

That's CRAZY the feds will not be by his side forever
I mean even if they don't do anything really bad to him.

I am sure they could verbally abuse him and torture his life like in school and just bully him and abuse him until he can't take it anymore.

Just like in school
What is he goi ng to do call the feds and say they were teasing me last night
Lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET