Home

Outlaws MC - Illinois news/info

Posted By: Sonny_from_Peoria

Outlaws MC - Illinois news/info - 03/25/18 05:03 PM

So I'm curious if anybody on here follows any Outlaws MC chapters specifically in Illinois or at all by any means...where I'm from we have the oldest Outlaws MC chapter in state of Illinois here in Peoria,IL.... My buddy's dad was just recently named VP here he is known as "Bam" and we have a young guy as Pres that goes by the name of "Tomahawk"...I got to meet and know some Outlaws years back when my father ran a banquet hall that's backed by Lebanese foundation being that I'm half Lebanese/Italian on my mothers side...being that said my father would rent the hall out to them during Xmas time every year for there annual Toys for Tots benefit they hold for kids each year around the city....never hear about them here in papers or gossip tryin to figure out if there involved in much or just there typical runs when things come up I did read recently that the Joliet chapter had a murder indictment when a guy by the name of "Barber Shop" killed his girlfriend and left her on a farm 50 miles away from where the bar she worked at.... Any news would be helpful as far back as 2005 if anybody has any charts or anything like that.
Posted By: americafyeah

Re: Outlaws MC - Illinois news/info - 03/29/18 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by Sonny_from_Peoria
never hear about them here in papers or gossip tryin to figure out if there involved in much

they've gone underground again.too much heat and attention made them do that
Posted By: Sonny_from_Peoria

Re: Outlaws MC - Illinois news/info - 03/29/18 02:01 PM

I can see that as well
Posted By: americafyeah

Re: Outlaws MC - Illinois news/info - 03/29/18 07:53 PM

xxx
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET