Home

Philly Indictments

Posted By: azguy

Philly Indictments - 03/19/18 11:39 PM

On Twitter that Mob Talk Radio guy says a made Philly member has been under/cooperating since 2015 and he makes it sound like indictments are coming this week
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/19/18 11:47 PM

It's about time someone started a Philly thread.
Posted By: Stripes

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 12:04 AM

https://www.app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2018/03/19/la-cosa-nostra-drug-arrests/438618002/
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 12:05 AM

There was a poster on here last night from Philly, who knows the guys that were picked up last week.
He said 4 guys got picked up and one guy was wearing a wire.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 12:17 AM

Stripes

Your boys have to know who the C.I. is at this point.

This is the 2nd time for each of them looks like
They are looking at a decent bid here.

This is a very bad time to be into heroin and pills.

They are slamming people for this right now.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 09:47 AM

Yes they now all the rats now 4 in total
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 10:07 AM

http://gangsterreport.com/the-listening ... nt-abound/

Piccolo has a few low level shoplifting arrests in the AC area it appears that I found out. Piccolo was also once married to a Grande, wonder if Dom will end up getting picked up in this investigation.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 10:08 AM

http://gangsterreport.com/the-liste...ug-case-new-tapes-made-informant-abound/
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 09:21 PM

Why were ranking (madeguys) touching drugs, especially at that age?

They should've had an underlings, underling, little cousin with an underling selling for them
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
http://gangsterreport.com/the-listening ... nt-abound/

Piccolo has a few low level shoplifting arrests in the AC area it appears that I found out. Piccolo was also once married to a Grande, wonder if Dom will end up getting picked up in this investigation.

Hey Dante- Salvatore 'Sam' Piccolo is Anthony Tony Buck Piccolo's newphew and Sam Piccolo wasn't married to a Grande. His sister was married to Wayne Grande back in the 80's. Sam's sister's name was Rita Piccolo Grande at the time and then when Wayne Grande flipped in like '96 she got divorced from Wayne immediately. She comes from a real deal mob family she doesn't put up with rats. Rita Grande (she's remarried since and is Rita Marrone now), along with her two kids (Dominic and Lea) all disowned Wayne after he ratted out Rita's brother who is one of the guy's who got caught in this drug case. Coincidently, Sam Piccolo's other drug conviction was the reason that Wayne Grande flipped. Basically, long story short, Wayne was trying to move some cocaine with two other NYC mobsters while he was locked up post-Scarfo trial convictions and Wayne along with these two other NY mobsters he was serving time with at Leavenworth found a cocaine connection via another prisoner in Leavenworth who ended up being a Fed informant who was just trying to setup other prisoners to get favorable treatment or time off his sentence. Sam Piccolo was Wayne's brother in law and a Mob Associate from the Scarfo days and was with Wayne. Wayne got Sam Piccolo to be his guy on the outside to orchestrate the deal from him and do all the exchanges. After finding out that the connection he was dealing with was a Fed informant, he flipped and ratted his cousin out to the Feds and basically set him up so Sam Piccolo ends up going through with the deal with Wayne knowing the whole time that he's just meeting Feds instead of a true drug/Cocaine deal. Sam also had a gun so a got a weapons charge as well. Anyways, that's why Wayne flipped, Sam Piccolo got his first drug charge, and Rita Piccolo Grande divorced and disowned Wayne Grande.

That said, the whole family (Piccolos and Grandes) all disowned Wayne Grande, but still get along with each other. Joe Grande is up in North Jersey with the Licata Crew in Newark/N. Jersey so my guess is that Joe Grande still kept in touch with Sam and remained close friends/sort of family (I know the kids Dom and Lea and ex-sister-in-law Rita all kept in touch with Joe Grande while he was in prison and definitely re-connected with Joe Grande once he got out of prison a couple of years ago). I have more info around all that if anyone cares. But again, my guess is that Joe Grande got Sam Piccolo back under him despite Joe being in North Jersey and Sam being in Philly and Sam was probably doing these drug deals under the auspices and approval of Joe Grande, which is also kind of ironic being that Wayne Grande (Joe Grande's brother got Sam Pic in trouble with drugs the first time... granted Joe Grande isn't going to flip unlike his brother Wayne). Joe Grande, who has a house in S. Jersey, probably connected with Joey Electric Servidio since he's been up in Newark in the North Jersey and then connected Joey Electric with his ex-brother-in-law Sam Piccolo who in turn got this all in the works down in AC and South Jersey and vice verse, etc.

I knew Sam Pic ran around, but didn't realize he is/was a Made Guy as it has been mentioned in these threads - interesting.

Big stuff... this is how it all starts so should be interesting between this and Merlino's potential re-trial. Good time to be a criminal defense/Mob Lawyer these days! Also, really curious who the Made Guy Rat is? I would be absolutely SHOCKED if it was Lou Fizzini who was Licata's Acting Capo and who has been slated as the de-facto Capo to take over the North Jersey Crew once Licata retires. Anyways, that's enough of a rant from me. Great thread so far!
Posted By: K1NG6

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 10:45 PM

Philly LCN/Joseph Servidio Indictment

I posted a link above to the full indictment if anybody else wants to read it. Skimmed through a good bit of it... in the first couple pages it mentions that one of the informants (Confidential Source 1, or CS-1) is a made member of the Philadelphia LCN who worked for a capo in North Jersey. The indictment doesn't list Scoops Licata by name, but says that INDIVIDUAL is a captain in the Philadelphia LCN based in northern New Jersey. So obviously the informant/rat is a made guy in the North Jersey faction according to the indictment. Any idea who it could be?

There were a couple other interesting things. Scott mentions on his website that Piccolo was caught up in this bust and that he is also a made guy in Philly. I've never seen him on any of the charts before and have never seen his name mentioned in years. Through the first 15 pages or so of the indictment I also haven't seen his name brought up yet. Kinda interesting to me. The indictment also mentions that there is a Philadelphia based captain that Joey Electric calls "kid" in one the wiretaps. The indictment alleges that this captain is "significantly younger" than Servidio, who is 58 if I recall correctly. I'm kinda curious who this captain is that they are referring to. Has Dom Grande been bumped up?
Posted By: Pino

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 10:54 PM

You r got the right idea..... Infrmant from new Jersey. Not Philly
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by K1NG6
Philly LCN/Joseph Servidio Indictment

I. The indictment alleges that this captain is "significantly younger" than Servidio, who is 58 if I recall correctly. I'm kinda curious who this captain is that they are referring to. Has Dom Grande been bumped up?

It might be the case nobody wanted to deal with that crew from North Jersey.Maybe It fell in Dom's lap. If you were from south philly why would you want to be capo to those guys, other than ego of being a capo. You really dont know those guys. More trouble then its worth.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 11:40 PM

Not in north jersey crew, servidio is, rat is in the 'kids' crew

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 11:45 PM

I also know Rita Grande and her children. Domenic and Lea.... Beautiful family, piccolo and grandes, amd you're right , the real deal when it comes to mafia 101..
Dom's a hell of a.guy..not many like.him. .. I would hate to see him caught up in something just because Sam is his family....he genuine Dom g. the.mother taught them kids right.
.the daughter Lea, she's the baby, stunning,real pretty kid,
They strong family...... Old school .to be honest Dom got.it all over the two uncle's.... They should take lessons from him.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 11:50 PM

Pino,totally agree..dom is aces...no doubt...ive gotten to like joe , hes worn on me

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
I stand corrected .
Posted By: K1NG6

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 11:52 PM

You're right, I went back and read again and I misread some of the indictment. It says that CS-1 is a made member of the Philadelphia LCN who worked for INDIVIDUAL-2 (a capo in the Philadelphia LCN), who is also referred to as "the kid" by Servidio in the wiretaps. I knew Servidio was part of North Jersey, but I read the indictment wrong and thought it originally said that CS-1's captain was from North Jersey.

"The kid" has to be in reference to Dom Grande.. who else would be a captain "significantly younger" than a 58 year old? Either way, at this point we don't know for sure who this alleged captain is or who would be the made guys in this particular crew to know who the informant could be.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/20/18 11:59 PM

Informant isnt a guy publicly known or on charts...and id say .the kid.has a headache

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 12:08 AM

And k1ng6..easy mistake, very confusing and numbers arent cohesive so easy mistake

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 02:35 AM

These guys are looking at 15 years on plea deals maybe more.

Even the hardest of hard start thinking when they throw 15 years in their face
And/or tell us what we want to hear we'll let you go tonight and you will get time served.

I think they want Merlino more than any other wiseguy right now.

The only way to get him is get one of these guys to tell on the guys in his inner circle and so forth

That's how that story goes

Keep going up the food chain until you find someone that you can squeeze for whatever the reason is.

Its dangerous to be friends with Merlino right now
Because they are looking to squeeze you to get to him.

Legit guys and all

Gotti they started with a guy that cleaned the raven night club.

Massino they started with a guy that owned parking lots that was a hanger on
He didn't file taxes and they threw 10 years at him so he flipped
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 03:03 AM

For all you younger guys, this is an absolute perfect case illustrating why that lifestyle is a waste. Those guys basically did everything correctly and still got caught. In cosa nostra, too many people know what you do and you are always vulnerable.
Your capo knows what you do, your biz partners know what you do and so do the people they tell.
Unless you commit crimes solo, your days are numbered. Dont let all these books and movies fool you when you see pictures of wiseguys in prison with their arms around each other and smiling. Trust me, they fuckin hate prison.
All these guys are going to get very heavy time, the indictment speaks volumes. Mike Galliccio spent half his life behind bars as did many in his family. They are all from south orange ave in newark.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 03:19 AM

Bensonhurst..you are right on with the blue print..the wat it reads, just the start of a long proces

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 04:24 AM

Biggie, I hear ya.... The kid must have a headache

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 04:35 AM

Yeh.. Rita good people.... Domenic and Lea.. do anything for ya. Dom is old school one of the last of the Mohicans

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 04:37 AM

Biggie, Dom can teach all these kids a thing or tow, am I right
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 09:44 AM

@ Belmont... merlino have nothing to do with it, they went after ligambi's and Merlino was still in jail, they went after Crea and he was no showboat, don't you think they will do whatever it takes to get thier hands on Barney?
I think some of you guys might have a personal grudge against him.by you can't blame Merlino because a made guy flipped, you can't blame Merlino because a made guy sold drugs directly to the feds, and you definitely can't blame Merlino if somebody starts name dropping on audio. As far as warning the kids save your breath, these guys know what thier signing up for, it's just that some of them use snitching as an escape plan. If no one put a gun to your head and made you do a crime then you should be accountable for your actions and keep your mouth shut. After all f these years some guys haven't learned

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 09:51 AM

Is licata retired?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 10:44 AM

Pino, dom is defintely beyond his years, no doubt about it..

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
@ Belmont... merlino have nothing to do with it, they went after ligambi's and Merlino was still in jail, they went after Crea and he was no showboat, don't you think they will do whatever it takes to get thier hands on Barney?
I think some of you guys might have a personal grudge against him.by you can't blame Merlino because a made guy flipped, you can't blame Merlino because a made guy sold drugs directly to the feds, and you definitely can't blame Merlino if somebody starts name dropping on audio. As far as warning the kids save your breath, these guys know what thier signing up for, it's just that some of them use snitching as an escape plan. If no one put a gun to your head and made you do a crime then you should be accountable for your actions and keep your mouth shut. After all f these years some guys haven't learned

I never said anything about merlino.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 12:39 PM

big fella..if you are saying that in the b.s. talk, people cant blame merlino, (which belmont DID not do btw), i agree with you..but..if you are saying that at some points the feds cant link it to the alleged hierarchy, you are sadly mistaken..yup, people should keep mouth shut and held accountable, but as we clearly see cs-1 wasnt..and something tells me, he wasnt only wearing his little recorder the times listed in this complaint..so, unfortuneatly, there have been other shoes dropping, other rats, other bugs, other evidence presented..so in theory you are right, but as has shown over the last 30 plus years, in practice, it hasnt worked...and this case is a real clusterfuck of people talking way way way out of school
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 03:26 PM

Seen with my own eyes the Feds destroying a family on the fring nothing to with the life other then blood be pressured so much made the guy loses job pension benefits there for children grew up with no benefits lost his life savings and any chance of his children going to collage other then scholarship which did not happen all the money he had and made was lost fighting in courts.

The family never got out of a two bedroom ally house father died at 48 could never get a job with benefits and pension again .

You can get crushed knowing nothing just not doing what they say like making you setup your blood relative .

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 03:45 PM

My apologies Belmont...the Merlino statement was meant for belmont

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 03:46 PM

Benson Hurst
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 04:36 PM

Yes serp the feds create unnecessary collateral damage. The Borgota poker room thing (i know a lot of those guys and if being childhood friends makes you a connected associate well...) .Dew Micali and Vinny P are not gangsters , Even the Uncle Joe Rico cases , making a guy take 3 or 4 years for answering the phone and not even taking bets, just because they wont rat...Then you got guys on charts on sites like this that are not criminals either. Oh well thats basically how it goes when other people you know or been around are in the "mob". The feds allways have a knack for making less more... i tell you what though, these guys here sure are fucked though. Seems a bit greedy and desperate selling those pills... I have done worse but these guys are twice my age and should have known better

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 04:45 PM

Do you think they have enough is the informant still on the streets collecting information?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 04:59 PM

People know who he is so that seems unlikely

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 05:01 PM

this informant is not on the streets..im sure there are always others..enough info to get others? no, not yet, havent presented it..but i think the road has been established
Posted By: pmac

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 05:05 PM

Vegas is the guy a old school bruno stanfa guy or was he probaly recently made member. I dont understand the reasoning of mixing opiates with meth into a fake 30. Wouldnt the meth just over ride the opiate. Like my jaw shouldnt be going like a typewriter after poping a perc 30. Basically speedballing ive never mixed shit like that to scared.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 05:26 PM

pmac, ive never seen the name on any chart, website, or whatever..and not an old school guy that you asked about..
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 05:29 PM

Is licata retired?

I believe that is likely and that Lou Fazzini is the acting up in North Jersey.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by VegasMikey
Yes serp the feds create unnecessary collateral damage. The Borgota poker room thing (i know a lot of those guys and if being childhood friends makes you a connected associate well...) .Dew Micali and Vinny P are not gangsters , Even the Uncle Joe Rico cases , making a guy take 3 or 4 years for answering the phone and not even taking bets, just because they wont rat...Then you got guys on charts on sites like this that are not criminals either. Oh well thats basically how it goes when other people you know or been around are in the "mob". The feds allways have a knack for making less more... i tell you what though, these guys here sure are fucked though. Seems a bit greedy and desperate selling those pills... I have done worse but these guys are twice my age and should have known better

Yeah ma ...Think one of my first posts on this site was to say the charts were wrong and there were skippers that were not on there and guys that were associates were only friends or in laws , and everybody jumped all over me and wanted me to tell them who was who and what was what.

I say it every five posts or so That these guys don’t go away nor do there family members they just get into something else for a while .

You would be surprised what’s going on in all the little city’s in PA and other states these guys are still earning.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 06:35 PM

Yeah ive been jumped on to, i agree, some on the chart are flat out laughers ,just happened to be related to people etc some maybe take a little book...who knows,.aome of the charts are a fishing expedition as well

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 07:54 PM

Biggie, yeh that guy is not known by many..... He been no good for a while, no surprise, pretty sure everyone had his number for quite a while

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 07:59 PM

Don't like to see any of em guys get in trouble. All did good by me for well over 40 years now.... I may be an old man and new to all this online networking..... But a lotta people gotta lot to say
This very well may be all innocent conversation, but id like to still stay mindful of the families all affected.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 08:00 PM

As for the chart yeh extremely amusing. But I guess that can be a good thing for some

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 09:03 PM

Pino..i think for the last few months there was speculation..but..he did take a life bid when he was young, yeah, got the case flipped but was down for a bit..regarding the chart, when i first started posted i got in an argument with someone because o said i dont believe uncle phil is made and its not right he gets dragged thru the mud, but this poster and a few others came at me ..its my opinion..and ill stick with it today..

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 09:32 PM

Big, ur opinion is my opinion buddy. Couldn't agree more. As for the infrmant, yeh I knew about the murder bit..... I also knew he say for a minute, just didn't know the particulars of why or how he eventually walked.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/21/18 10:06 PM

The chart thing comes from guys that just can not believe that we grew up in these neighborhoods and with these people but in my case it was a way of life and you just made friends with others in the life and before you know it you are surrounded by people in or on the edge or related to or married to .

But they just don’t get it or believe it ...Christ when I was a kid we had Frank Sinatra Dean Martin Jerry Lewis walking around Ducktown and many many others we were still loaded with Nucky Johnson guys still in control and still had a bunch of skippers from NY families with huge beautiful beach houses on the island and everybody got along and I still have these friendships today all the way up to Northern NY down to Key West.
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 12:27 AM

According to @realmobtalk the rat is Anthony Persiano

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 12:30 AM

Sounds right to me

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 12:36 AM

, serp u hit the nail on the head u grow up around people and see them diffrentr than the media or others..friends from the neighborhood, and I’ve seen it anywhere, guys unfairly labeled...years ago, in boston in early90s, papers labeled beesh Cali an acting boss lol, guy was a 75yra old numbers writer....I believe the papers in 80 s in philly he Frankie flowers as a boss, no.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 12:39 AM

cool. quick google his appeal of life sentence comes up. got off on a technacality spell check. for his confession to murder.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 12:41 AM

mylife has him as 57 so not really a young pup. wonder when he got inducted into the gang im guessing under ligambi 99-12

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:06 AM

theres a article about him n sal piccolo working for scarfo jr fraud thingy 2008.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:06 AM

firstplus. guys been out since he got his appeal im guessing 1999. must have been in some good standing to get inducted. survivor ghost island blows. make survivior great again.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:10 AM

thanks vegas mike for throwing the board the first bone.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:13 AM

This guy is made????? Wow

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:15 AM

Is the CI in the inner circle?

The streets must be buzzing in Phil right now

Alotta guys must be shittin their pants

Waiting for that 5:30 A.M. Knock on the door

No way to live

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:18 AM

Not every made guy is known.... Believe it or not

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:20 AM

the guy who was twitter streaming merlinos trial wrote a short piece on his blog. realmobtalk7 twitter guy. scratching my head he seems to been around scarfo jr so im doubting hes got the goods on merlino.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:26 AM

did he make his bones on the murder back in 1991 to get in the family or did it have nothing to do with it. if the young guy grande is his capo and is a stand up dude the buck stops there. he pleads out to whatever shit the guy was doing with him. i seen some old quoate by this rhode island guy bobo marapese. he like the buck stops with me. thought it was good.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:26 AM

That guy is a real fanboy lol.... Gonna read his article tho lol

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:27 AM

6 degrees of kevin bacon shit.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:30 AM

Breaking news a few hours ago lol.... At least 10 people knew on here yesterday morning. Gotta be honest I had people PM me about 11am yesterday that knew here. Im surprised they made that jerk off after he confessed to a murder but I guess he was bringing someone nice envelopes.... Greed will get ya

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:35 AM

No doubt, greed..he put himself in forums with money

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:40 AM

Yep Biggie... And pmac I like that too... The buck stops here!! I read Joey Merlinos # 1 cheerleaders article (mobtalk7) lol he prob got his info here. I do not know Joey but I know a lot of people who grew up around him and still think highly of him....that being said the groupies are sad and pathetic

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:47 AM

they kinda love throwing around philly up to boston and it happend in this guy joe (dont leave a bad angieslist review or get ya teeth kicked in) servido. this guy was wearing the wire way the fuck up here selling fake perc 30tys waste of time. philly got that 1 inducted member way up here he probaly wants to be left alone.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:48 AM

hes still kinda young i think wat 50ish

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:13 AM

Pmac, I don’t read the complaint saying anyone wore a wire in boston, unless I’m missing something...I know the complaints generally throws the loosely based facts that philly has a crew in boston, but that’s nonsense talk from the 90s days. I don’t think anyone was selling shit up here according to what I read, clarify what u mean..regarding Shawn, total citizen, has been since he got home over a decade ago,

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:18 AM

Well @realmobtalk7 is smart, when he was going to the Merlino trial he apparently made friends with Merlino and Borgesi, his quote on who the snitch is sounds just like something Merlino would say

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:19 AM

Now here is the million dollar question, can he present a problem for the boss who swore him in?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:26 AM

its doesnt say anything about cs1 being in boston but ive seen somewhere to make it llok good. the drug investigation was from the jersey turnpike up to boston. im beliive that guy out there in boston is probaly 100 legit. like the board has been posting once your on one of these charts google takes over its a wrap. guilty by google. im kinda joking but.......

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:28 AM

whats boston to philly good 6 hour drive zero traffic. the feds love bringing up philly has a boston crew which the leader flipped and the rest died or went legit. will say bobby c jr russo brothers kids was indicted with the philly guys back in 1999.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:31 AM

i no the thread title says philly indictments why is it only this crazy fuck joey electric his old friend thats 80 going on hits with him and the pill guy mike g...... probaly fizzles out. my guess scarfo jr guy wouldnt get near merlino inner circle.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:48 AM

As i mentioned before, if this guy had any info on murders, guys would be in cuffs already.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:50 AM

That black label johnnie is about to have me sleeping like a baby... Nite all

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:56 AM

That's my drink of choice

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:59 AM

Pmac, u read it same way I did..it said joe said he has a guy up north, I think where he said it they were meeting in north jersey, so the illusion is it was boston..clearly not the case....u should copyright guilt by google

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by VegasMikey
That black label johnnie is about to have me sleeping like a baby... Nite all

Mine as well with water.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 04:09 AM

This ends being a game of Domino's this CI gave them atleast someone else that is probably wearing a wire right now.

Can't say for sure but if the guy has a button he was dealing with other button guys in the family.

You would think...

This is really the beginning not the end.

His handlers were doing everything possible to get him to jam the guys the want up.

Look what they did with the X-Mas party

This is the price you pay for being a celebrity gangster you bring the "HEAT"
He is a real nice trophy

I am not saying he is the reason for this what I am saying knowing that this could lead to him I think created alot interest in this, alot more attention, alot more resources etc.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 06:53 AM

sorry biggs i was drunk

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 06:57 AM

bur nobody else read a headline jersey turnpike to boston. i must be dead. could have swar spellcheck to boston , mgm springfield will be insane

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 07:03 AM

it was like the 1st headline jersy to boston dope thing.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 12:23 PM

Well everyone is going to find out why Skinny took who he did to NY and I think most will be surprised. This stupid electric dude thinks he can can be a made guy and street level dealer he is fucking stupid !

This is going show what’s what in street level shit .... don’t think there is any big murders that electric knows firsthand about down here . This AP is not well liked from what I hear so you don’t have the big guys working with him but obviously people are .

But don’t forget Nicky jr cousin knows a lot !!!!! He has been around everyone since he was a little boy, don’t know after he went up north but I am sure it was to keep him away and he is a Philly Jerseyshore guy and knows a lot of people from NY to south Florida.

I don’t know anything about this electric dude but why would he be down here like it’s the wild west he is crazy down here you are fucking around with dope you are screwed because everyone hates the dope right now and we have a FBI office here and these guys have endless cash once they get a little proof let alone a wired up guy .
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:07 PM

Did i miss something has the capo listed in the indictment been named or the ci?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:09 PM

Serp-

The guy who the rat AP killed in the early 1990s in South Philly is related to the guy who operates these days in AC who is aligned/ tight with Skinny Joey I’m assuming right? 98% sure....

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 01:12 PM

Piccolo has a major shoplifting problem it appears:

http://www.shorenewstoday.com/middl...c5c3653-78e9-5048-8afb-3c9ebc796584.html

http://www.shorenewstoday.com/pleas...87ca31d-54eb-599a-bdb7-88d4b4ff0a00.html

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:01 PM

mikeyb, just the CI has been named publicly..the paperwork suggests that indiviual #2 is the CI, anthony persiano, captain, and there is speculation on who that is
Posted By: Aces

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 02:19 PM

Everyone os saying the capo is dom grande, it may actually be another guy. I just read through it, says the capo lives in atllqntic city or close by?
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 03:01 PM

Oh okay my bad i missed that .. never heard of him outside the first plus thing i just googled. Does dom grande live in ac, i thought he was a s philly guy, i didnt know the philly fam had anyone still around AC, but im sure serp can confirm that.. appreciate the responses fellas

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 05:12 PM

Whoever made this guy really dropped the ball, maybe Natale made him

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 05:24 PM

so i checked the original story link app.(whatever ) it said the suspect has links to philly,south jersey and boston.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 05:41 PM

Serp-

The guy who the rat AP killed in the early 1990s in South Philly is related to the guy who operates these days in AC who is aligned/ tight with Skinny Joey I’m assuming right? 98% sure....

Yeah ....it’s a island and a small one at that everyone ends up knowing everybody business.

There is going to be another name coming up if it has not yet he has a restaurant down south further.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by mikeyballs211
Oh okay my bad i missed that .. never heard of him outside the first plus thing i just googled. Does dom grande live in ac, i thought he was a s philly guy, i didnt know the philly fam had anyone still around AC, but im sure serp can confirm that.. appreciate the responses fellas

Yeah.... I have herd he and many others have using summer houses year round a lot more then the generation before actually a guy on here told me that he was around before anybody else did.

Many of there friends are here full time it’s not just summer they can make it year round they will stay.

Not many live in AC they will come down beach to Ventnor Margate Avalon is big or up beach to brigantine

Yes Dante or local boy better be careful it’s closing in.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 09:24 PM

Serp-

Is the guy further South you're alluding to the guy who works at a restaurant that's into boxing with the non Italian last name?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 09:26 PM

I find it interesting that him and the apparently made Sal Piccolo with Philly were involved or on the payroll with Scarfo Jr in the FirstTrust scam.. and surely either Licata or Ligambi were okay with it?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 09:26 PM

Avalon is all Wasps!! No ones down there

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/22/18 11:40 PM

Avalon is all Wasps!! No ones down there

True but one of them has a restaurant there. And a other is partner.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/23/18 01:01 AM

anyone have any guesses why the bosses didnt want joey electric doing any criminal shit in atlantic city? think they got something making good money they dont want anyone near it. union maybe a strip club racket

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/23/18 01:26 AM

If I had to guess what the Philly LCN Admin was so adamate about protecting in the AC area:

Who goes to AC- gamblers.

What can’t all the casinos legally offer to that clientele of gamblers yet that amass in AC- Sports Betting.

There’s a built in large market in the AC area for sports bookmaking services that the Philly LCN can offer, look at The Borgata bust.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/23/18 01:47 AM

I think the restaurant is in northfield dante,
Posted By: strococs

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/23/18 03:33 AM

Salvatore piccolo lived in Ac , he was selling dope at the very least , maybe It was his crews turf?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/23/18 10:04 PM

AP has the restaurant

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 12:39 AM

is that giant body builder still in the philly family. he was indicted for gambling a decade ago. they guy was huge he was stanfas body guard. and south jersey guy i think?
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
is that giant body builder still in the philly family. he was indicted for gambling a decade ago. they guy was huge he was stanfas body guard. and south jersey guy i think?

Staino spoke on a wire about Vincent Filipelli. GE is Stanfa "He was with GE," Staino said of Filipelli, but now, "he's with me."

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 01:34 AM

I think I missed it
Do we know who was wearing the wire
?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 01:35 AM

Yep remeber reading that. Hes done a few bids. And the guy makes money. Think last time he got like 3 4 yrs . I just trying to guess the south jersey guys. He was one. Seems joe electric was down there. I mean i looked at a map these towns are south of a.c.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
I think I missed it
Do we know who was wearing the wire
?

An FBI undercover agent who had posed as a corrupt businessman and gambler.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 01:48 AM

I thought it was a made member and and FBI agent?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 01:51 AM

the more i read this case is kinda small to meduim drug dealer shit. rite now theres bricks stashed in some mexican ladys house buy her 24 yrs old son all over nyc. these guys were buying fake pills the doctors used to flood the streets with. theres was talk of buying a kilo of coke but it didnt happen and they got the guy joe electric saying he didnt weant to sell coke and get 20yrs. wonder why they didnt pop him outside the guys house with a gun waiting to kill him.wouldnt murder conspiracy hold a ton more time then fake percs. the guy who sold a pund of meth to a fed is probaly fucked to but if they shut up and do time it not going far.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 02:37 AM

Vince Fellipe is not an informant LOL. He is a south philly/camden county guy anyway different circles... Mikey Lance is not and or was not Servidios captain.... Sitting here watching allways Sunny having some Peronis and Black label... I could lay money on March Madness for free but it just doesnt do it for me anymore

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 02:49 AM

happy for your villanova. no i just guessing guys that maybe would be in south jersey crew. the gang goes to hell 1 2 is why even after being on tv 10+ yrs its still trhe funniest on tv. l

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 04:05 AM

Very good show buddy. Watching the end of Duke Syracuse now....

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 05:23 AM

Jay Wright is the best coach in college basketball right now.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 08:25 PM

This case is weird they have a rat AP from 8 mi outside AC and has been around all the local guys for years and he was a hang around guy with jr. his Skipper (the little guy) who is still on the street with not enough to lock him up for a night .

Now I have not read to indictment but why if there are so much tape on so many guys why only the few that were originally pinched the only ones arrested?

And just heads up all these guys were the guys around Jr. when he was pushing on Philly right before he was knocked down by Luke’s.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 09:12 PM

Capos on the wire dealing with a CW and and a UC and they haven’t been indicted yet...I’m SURE someone else is wearing a wire. We don’t know about yet

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by irishkaos

IMO coach K does more w less but Jay Wright is definitley amazing. People around here were shitting all over him before the title... Great Coach

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 09:55 PM

This Anthony was a wild cat loved booze and dope always in and out of NA all over this area and not to long ago was he going.

He has a son with a black chick down here , I guess it’s ok to say black (really don’t know anymore sorry if wrong) but yeah he could never move up back then so I guess he cleaned up twelve years or so ago .

One more thing he has or just had business here and Vegas for a while he always had those timeshare or win a room for a week scam type thing going.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Capos on the wire dealing with a CW and and a UC and they haven’t been indicted yet...I’m SURE someone else is wearing a wire. We don’t know about yet

Very unusual that they would give skipper a chance to hide other things or run . But wtf do I know .

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 10:24 PM

http://www.cosanostranews.com/2018/03/recent-arrests-of-philadelphia-mobsters.html
Posted By: Salvie84

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 11:05 PM

Definitely not that Galati guy that got pinched a little while back right? Chop shop dude looked like he wore a bad hair piece? Or maybe it’s the shooter in the Riccobene grandson case that no one ever heard much about after it happened?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 11:16 PM

Do Atlantic city have its own capo?
Posted By: Sonny_from_Peoria

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 11:19 PM

Ill be very shocked if it comes out that Dom Grande is the informant....if so would that affect what happened with Tony Nicodemo and DiPietro murder.... Since Dom was thrown around in speculation at the most.....Jesus I just hope it's not him.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 11:30 PM

Do Atlantic city have its own capo?

Couple that I know of even three but that’s comes and goes. Looks like it’s going for a while.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/24/18 11:42 PM

I am hearing NO WAY its Dom. Its someone else.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 01:16 AM

think it out there . the cs1 guy is a made member of the philly family but lives and sells drugs around south jersey his name is anthony persiano. the other informant was only a drug dealer i read. hes not a member of the family. that guy thats write report blog is saying scarfo jr inducted sam piccolo his cousin into the luchese family. when scarfo was locked up im guessing from the way it sounds piccolo and persiano were transferd to the philly family which is something the families did back in the 50tys and 60tys. weird any thought on that?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 01:36 AM

I'm trying to understand still why Sam Piccolo would even get involved with Wayne after everything that was explained earlier about him and the two joining families at first I thought maybe Piccolo mite got wind maybe of a setup and instead tried to go along with the deal and flip as well but then again that doesn't seem very logical as of now

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 01:48 AM

This case is strange
Why did they.not pick everyone up?

The guys that got pinched know their attorneys know anyone from Philly, that knows these guys Knows

Who everyone is on this case

The word on the streets have to be buzzing right now

This guy is the rat that guys a rat
The guys from inside are talking to the guys on the outside

The guys wearing the wires have to be off the streets right now
They are technically in danger

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 02:02 AM

I agree with Bensonhurst if anybody that wasn't named in the indictment but still was involved with this Tony Persiano guy in some way even if it wasn't drugs specifically and let's say he has been taking off the street as of now then somebody should realize somethin ain't right with Persiano we can't get ahold of him hasn't been seen and these other guys he was involved in drugs with are all over the papers now....I could be wrong I guess my mind just wanders sometimes.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 03:00 AM

Ii
Originally Posted by Serpiente
This case is weird they have a rat AP from 8 mi outside AC and has been around all the local guys for years and he was a hang around guy with jr. his Skipper (the little guy) who is still on the street with not enough to lock him up for a night .

Now I have not read to indictment but why if there are so much tape on so many guys why only the few that were originally pinched the only ones arrested?

And just heads up all these guys were the guys around Jr. when he was pushing on Philly right before he was knocked down by Luke’s.

So Serp if a lot of these guys like AP and other made guys or associates who were wrapped up in this or around these guys and they were originally with Scarfo Jr/Lukes then I wonder if this is why ligambi and Staino and Licata had that meeting with the Gambinos in NJ. If I remember correctly, it was over some beef with the Luccheses. The timing makes sense too. I bet when Scarfo Jr went away to prison the Luke guys were trying to keep these guys maybe and Philly was protesting saying they're Philly guys and if my theory is correct then they won this beef and ended up making one or two of them and locking in the rest as associates.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 04:34 AM

Jesus where are you guys from..clearly one of the capos is wearing a wire or else they would have been indicted...that’s the way the feds work. They want you back on the street as soon as possible One of these guys got jammed up dealing heroin. They’re talking about giving people the death penalty for that type of dealing. The puzzle pieces are going to fall and the king and all his men are going to fall.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 04:47 AM

“Jesus where are you guys from..clearly one of the capos is wearing a wire or else they would have been indicted...that’s the way the feds work.”

You have no idea how the feds work, obviously.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 05:19 AM

This is what In am trying to say
Servido knows what convo he has with who

When these guys were i court after they got knocked
They were are able to read the indictment

And say

" THAT RAT COCK-SUCKER" is
He is the reason why I am here

Now he and everyone else on the case knows who the rats are
They are sending messages and talking to people on the outside.

Everyone in the KNOW knows the name of the rat(s)

She something like this goes down here in Brooklyn, with in a couple of days the neighbourhood is "BUZZING"
THESE GUYS ARE "RATS"

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 05:21 AM

Sorry spell check on my phone
The last sentence is

When

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 06:44 AM

Dom Grande??? Where the FUCK u guys get your info from???? I'm reading and everyone is twisting shit and words around. Dom Grande is No Rat!!! Don't even know where that line of speculation came from. As for piccolo getting involved with Wayne, Wayne isn't on the streets.... He's in the program. Either still away in the rat section of prison or relocated somewhere.... Wtf... All u need to know right now is Persiano is the.informant..... that's that for now. Wtf stop surmising shit
Posted By: Calto

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 07:02 AM

I'm with you pino. .... Ridiculous .. funny how all these guys come up with their theories
Dom true blue..... No need to even comment to this bullshit
Posted By: Calto

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 07:04 AM

Besides.... Don't even know where this bullshit is coming from. All the rats are known. Sit back and watch the show fellas
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Pino
Dom Grande??? Where the FUCK u guys get your info from???? I'm reading and everyone is twisting shit and words around. Dom Grande is No Rat!!! Don't even know where that line of speculation came from. As for piccolo getting involved with Wayne, Wayne isn't on the streets.... He's in the program. Either still away in the rat section of prison or relocated somewhere.... Wtf... All u need to know right now is Persiano is the.informant..... that's that for now. Wtf stop surmising shit

It ain't Grande, I agree with a lot a guys on that. It don't add up. People are reaching cause of the old Merlino/Scarfo fued.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by PHL_Mob

Ii

So Serp if a lot of these guys like AP and other made guys or associates who were wrapped up in this or around these guys and they were originally with Scarfo Jr/Lukes then I wonder if this is why ligambi and Staino and Licata had that meeting with the Gambinos in NJ. If I remember correctly, it was over some beef with the Luccheses. The timing makes sense too. I bet when Scarfo Jr went away to prison the Luke guys were trying to keep these guys maybe and Philly was protesting saying they're Philly guys and if my theory is correct then they won this beef and ended up making one or two of them and locking in the rest as associates.

PHL-Mob it’s kinda of crazy just a few years ago nobody would believe that Jr.was working with other Philly guys and was pushing on them. Did it work no but if not for that first plus case it may of been pretty interesting.

And it’s crazy that you hear about something then few years go by and you are able to connect the dots.

And yes these guys were and are active and Yes I am sure with a bunch of guys being made in last five or more years that they were active and stepping on toes or working with manyup north and have no doubt that meeting had something to do with going one Philly and Luke’s,s Jr.may have went to far for pop and everybody may find out soon.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 12:48 PM

PHL-Mob You think the South Jersey Feds and Philly area Feds had to bust this case out early to put Skinny away ? Do you think that they have such a hardon for him that they gave up wired guys possibly to soon to get him in NY .

I don’t think they would leave any guys wired up because they will be responsible for them if anybody comes up dead.

Just my thought.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 01:23 PM

No way no way no way its dom..and no the stupid nonsense of the capo not being indocted cuz hes a rat isnt accurate either..here is how it works, they got what they could from persiano, snd trust me there is a lot of shit this creep pulled, they got what they couls, and he was ready to come out, he was scooped away, shortly after they picked up SOME of the guys that could be charged easily with limited extra money and time spent, now,, in their eyes, it lays the foundation, and build from there..the push to flip others, they push to get other wires.and bugs placed...but just cuz the capo he was talking to wasnt pinched, doesnt mean hes a rat, not even close..what it does mean, IMO, is the evidence as of this minute is thin..

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 01:42 PM

If you read the indictment it mentions a youger capo in the AC area giving his ok. The reference to “ younger capo” has many speculating its dom grande. That said, he is NOT the informant. He also may not even be the younger capo.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 02:01 PM

Aces, totally understand, my post was to the informant dom claim...far as the capo and who it may be..no comment

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 03:04 PM

Ok so some on here are thinking because in the indictment it says thisnelectric guy got permission from his capo that means that the capo

1) Should have gotten indicted?
2) He is rat?
3) Because it mentions him as a kid everyone is thinking who is the youngest capo?
4) And that "KID" should have gotten pinched or is a rat?

That all means nothing.....

I thought local guys that knew these guys were saying a capo was rat because they spoke to someone surrounded by these guys.

FYI.... Allie Boy Persico was and is called the "KID" by alot of people on the street
And he is in his late 50's becaus that is what he was called growing up.

This guy Doms name shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as rat.

Gossip like this catches on and ends up causing alot of stress for people that for obvious reasons have other shit to worry about.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 03:17 PM

Agree, dont even mention his name, he has nothing to do with it.
Back to the capo not getting indictment. Perhaps the CI said the capo gave “the ok” but didnt have him on tape saying it. If thats the case, no way would they ever get a conviction. Maybe thats why he was never arrested.
Or he was taped giving a somewhat vague ok.. such as “ i dont care if you deal drugs, i just dont want to get involved.”
Who knows.
Bottom line, it doesnt quite seem that this guy Perisano had any decent contact with the upper echelon guys in philly.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 04:22 PM

This is more of a drug case involving LCN guys
More than an LCN case

In the traditional sense

The CAPO might be part of the bigger LCN case that the feds are trying to build.

This all again does not make sense

All the guys touched by this case had a minute to think about flipping, meaning they were paid a visit by the Alphabet boys and given the opportunity to wear a wire to get out from underneath this.
At that point the C.I. And the Fed were taken off the streets when these guys said NO.

IN Scarpo's blog he mentioned that this might be how the PA FBI got screwed with the East Coast LCN Case

That maybe why it doesn't make any sense

Maybe this was left out there
That the case in it of itself isn't much

But if they added it to the East Coast case would have made headlines etc..

Maybe the southern district just didn't see how this tied in and pulled the trigger with out P.A.

This was just a Goonie case

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 06:13 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/philly-nj...ot-in-hot-water-with-grande-gang-in-90s/

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 06:46 PM

I think they have what they have and something happened that they had to come forward with this and now all they have left is to tickle the wire and get all these phones they have bugged pinging !!!

I say if the other was a Skipper he would be in the joint . Something went down to trigger this shit.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 07:35 PM

Thanks Dante, looks like we assumed correctly with regards to who the young capo is.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 07:45 PM

it doesnt say anything about a capo being a informant is says cs1 we know is persiano and cs2 is a drug dealer not made guy and the others are fbi agents. cs1 taped his capo asking about drugs not selling them so it might not be anuff to charge him.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 07:47 PM

if goes back to selling acouple 100 fake pills it not like they were even moving kilos or quarter bricks. all the federal drug laws goes but weight and i think fake percs werent making it to the trafficking levels atleast the big weight numbers.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 07:48 PM

it doesnt say anything about a capo being a informant is says cs1 we know is persiano and cs2 is a drug dealer not made guy and the others are fbi agents. cs1 taped his capo asking about drugs not selling them so it might not be anuff to charge him.

The capo can and will take a charge if the informant asked permission to sell drugs and he( capo ) gave the ok on tape.
Even worse if the capo stated he wanted a piece of change from the deals.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 07:49 PM

there wasnt even trafficking drugs laws on the state level for fetanyl here in mass so you could get c aughtlike a yr or 2 ago with 100grams it would only be poss with int. theychanged recently.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Aces

The capo can and will take a charge if the informant asked permission to sell drugs and he( capo ) gave the ok on tape.
Even worse if the capo stated he wanted a piece of change from the deals.

It’s not that difficult. If the feds had a case against a captain, the captain would be charged. It’s all about headlines. And Scott B. mentioning Dom G in his article is fucking dangerous.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 07:54 PM

Agree, he never should of mentioned a name, irresponsible !!
Most here know this but here is something to ponder.
If this capo merely gave an ok on tape, he is screwed.
At trial, the prosecutor will explain to the jury what LCN is and its structure; boss, capo, soldier, associate ect..
They will then describe and explain to the jury what “ kicking up” means.
They will then describe how a capo has to approve or give an Ok to an underling as to what he can and cannot do when it comes to his criminal activity.
The capo is done if he is on tape. It will not only be a drug charge but a criminal enterprise rico charge.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 08:02 PM

Philly didn't make him, the Luke's did... who's crew did Dom take over, Marty Angelina?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 08:04 PM

I concur Ace, good description. That said, it makes no sense as to why he wouldnt be arrested yet. Unless they want electric to flip first?
I dont think Joe would, he is a pretty solid guy.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 08:16 PM

At trial, the prosecutor will explain to the jury what LCN is and its structure; boss, capo, soldier, associate ect..
They will then describe how a capo has to approve or give an Ok to an underling as to what he can and cannot do when it comes to his criminal activity.
The capo is done if he is on tape. It will not only be a drug charge but a criminal enterprise rico charge.

Aces, I agree. But from reading the complaint it only has Joey Electric saying that he got the ‘ok’ from his capo and not the capo saying on tape. Anyway, this should get real interesting

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 08:16 PM

i read that guy scotts article all it mention was his father flipped on the guy sam piccolo who i would think is the guy doms uncle. it didnt say anything bad about dom. im i missing something.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Ravens410

Aces, I agree. But from reading the complaint it only has Joey Electric saying that he got the ‘ok’ from his capo and not the capo saying on tape. Anyway, this should get real interesting

There you go that’s way is was thinking

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 09:39 PM

Lol
Looks like Gangster Report is a member here
He wrote the article based on posts In this forum
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 09:50 PM

A lot of mob writers are members of this board, but many are on the Blackhand Forum.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/25/18 11:51 PM

Really I was joking

Isn't there another one that is popular also?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 12:02 AM

I think if they could have Knocked the CAPO they would have
That Makes for headlines

I never seen them let a capo go just to tickle the wire
The wire as tickled as is going to get right now

And this is all an end game to get Merlino

If they were able to put some real time in front of the CAPO for him to think about flipping
I think it would have happened already

So I think they didn't have go charge him or it was a bull shit charge

In my opinion in today's standards 10+ years is a real charge
Or real time

You don't see too many guys flipping that were looking at 5 years or so

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 12:03 AM

They didn't have enough
Or the charge was bull shit

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 12:08 AM

if the capo was guilty beyound the resonable shit hed be cuffed and be a codefendant of either joe servido or the other soldier piccolo. maybe they didnt have anuff to get proable cause to arrest the capo. the philly family probaly learned alot about the drug charges with ron previte wrote a book about how he was trying to entrap the whole family into a cococaine conspiracy. big ron was giving interviews on a yearly base to all the tv stations in philly what to watch out for when your setting someone up on a drug deal in the mafia.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 12:44 AM

I think some guys need to be made an example out of especially Tony Arillotta, John Alite, Ron Previte, Joe Bonelli, Dom Cicale... To name a few I could prolly think of a few more somebody or something needs to happen so these stop seeing the avenue of flipping and then getting to live back on the street making these stupid ass appearances and getting paid to write a book.... Me personally I would rather read a book from from a stand up guy like Frank Cullotta rather then these f'cks walking around bad mouthing everybody that shitted on them therefore they ran to the Feds...a lot of people get shitted on this lifestyle whether Assoc to Soldato or Soldato to Capo...you got shitted on for a reason but not everybody runs and rats.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 01:23 AM

So the other part of this is

Lil Nicky was made into the Lukes for protection
Under the condition that he would take back over the Philly LCN I guess when he had enough power to do so.

He made enough money they promoted him to Capo

He started making his own crew from Philly and NJ

So he really was making that move
???

WOW

And more than likely that meeting with Uncle Joe was to gather support against the Lukes moving in on them?

How many guys did lil nicky have?
And after he went away the Lukes didn't want them anymore??

That is real interesting...

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 01:31 AM

In response to sonny...I’ll take the previte contract smile

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 01:42 AM

@Biggie....Deal that's one down haha.... It just bugs me beyond anything it's one thing to flip and ya you disappear for the rest of time in Witsec but it's another when you flip and then walk around like those do that I named.... I take it you specifically don't like Previte or was it the guys that he flipped on you favored a lot?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 01:48 AM

When Tony Nics did that stunt on Gino DiPietro I really thought damn maybe still to this day there are some real cowboys out there left when somebody can get hit in the daytime on a given day and while there is a huge trial going on I mean come on I was following the Ligambi trial one day and the next day I'm reading Nicodemo hit DiPietro I'm thinking holy shit somebody in the Genovese need to grab there balls and go get Bingy finally...I personally think Al Bruno was just fine in Springfield....all in all what I'm getting at is I think somebody needs to pull a DiPietro job on Arillotta.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 02:04 AM

Joe Bonelli he did not rat?
Posted By: dominic_calabrese

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 02:46 AM

I find it interesting that him and the apparently made Sal Piccolo with Philly were involved or on the payroll with Scarfo Jr in the FirstTrust scam.. and surely either Licata or Ligambi were okay with it?

The Piccolo's and the Scarfo's are cousins. Maybe blood allegiance counted for more than crime family allegiance as regards Nicky Scarfo, Jr (of the Lucchese).

Nicholas "Nicky Buck" Piccolo brought his nephew Nicky Scarfo, Sr, into the mob, and Scarfo later returned the favor by making him his Consigliere.

I do not know how Sal Piccolo is related--not only was there Nicky Buck, but also his younger brothers Michael & Joseph, plus in the next generation Anthony "Tony Buck" Piccolo--but he is roughly same age as Philip Leonetti

Perhaps Serp or somebody else here could draw us a family tree, not a crime family chart, but a blood-relative tree

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 05:31 AM

Sonny, both, previte another blowhard, and some people he hurt I wasn’t a fan...and yes, rather than add insult to injury, guys like him should disappear into the program as it was intended...I only said I’d take his ticket btw cause he died last year haha

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 11:55 AM

Dom : I am not doing a tree but Sammy was a nephew to the made brothers and possibly a great like Jr. is / was the family is big and was even harder back then when you could not ask a simple question back when all the NY relatives and Philly and NJ people would be down at house and apartment building back late 60,s - 88ish. Then you had drama in between so it was never normal nor did they have certain holidays that they came down to try to make sense out of the families.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 12:35 PM

Not trying to digress but Nick scarfo jr had a “ philly crew” while is was a made lucchese and he wanted to take over philly?
Would philly then be controlled by luchese or would of scarfo just transferred back to philly after taking it over?
This is kind of confusing.. serp????

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 12:53 PM

Not trying to digress but Nick scarfo jr had a “ philly crew” while is was a made lucchese and he wanted to take over philly?
Would philly then be controlled by luchese or would of scarfo just transferred back to philly after taking it over?
This is kind of confusing.. serp????

I was never on the inside of any first hand info before it happened so really could not say for sure but it more like moving in on rackets and area , don’t think it was ever meant to be a takeover.

And more and more info of those involved in both families are starting to show , shit you never know how much leadway uncle Joe gave he didn’t come off as pushing back.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 01:01 PM

are you saying uncle joe didnt push back? not sure if i read that right?..sadly mistaken if you are though

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 01:02 PM

@Biggie you are correct I forgot Ron did pass away.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 03:13 PM

are you saying uncle joe didnt push back? not sure if i read that right?..sadly mistaken if you are though

Said never know how much leadway and did not come off as pushing back. In fact there is or will be some things that they were all in contact during that time .

Could have been working with Luke’s or sharing racket or just getting to know the ruling panel , Joe knew Jr as a boy and a adult and don’t think he had anything against his father after all he just fell in-line when he got out.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 03:35 PM

Im shocked that Previte died, he was such a beacon of health. He worked out religiously, ate right, took his vitamins, and saw the doctor every six months. I know Previte moved to Paris for a while to persue a modeling career after he left the mob. His sculpted face and chisseled body was supposed to make him a lot of money. Unfortunate that he dropped dead for no reason. I know his modeling agency in Paris was heart broken.
Trust me, i was just as shocked as everyone else when this fitness fanatic passed away.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 03:49 PM

aces, you forget his brief stint as a tri athlete....serp, we are online, and sometimes what we all type reads differently, wasnt insulting, was asking what it is you meant...ill say this, from the get, they were all over sal p, saying his paperwork from prior case suggests something a little funny, so..there was no recognition so to speak..so..i politefully disagree, no share, no getting along..it was pretty blunt..

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 03:50 PM

I know Uncle Joe let a Genovese book and wire room setup in philly and he just gets a cut of it. Now, I don't know if he had a choice in the matter or not, but I do know that Genovese guys operate and partner with Uncle Joe and Philly Family on right in South Philly so not necessarily uncommon. Was even more so in the 80s with Nicky when he'd let the other families operate in South Jersey, nick just had to be kept aware of what was going on and maybe got a small piece of it most of the time.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 03:54 PM

that is very accurate, phl...but..genovese aint nicky kid and a potential rat pelullo..apples to tomatoes..but yes, things arent uncommon...diff circumstance
Posted By: dominic_calabrese

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 07:23 PM

Would anybody here happen to know from which villages in Calabria the Scarfo's and Piccolo's originate?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/26/18 10:59 PM

im surprised the luchese family would transfer anyone in there familly they inducted it makes them look weak. the sitdown between uncle joe and the gambinos was something to do about the luchese getting on the turf but why wouldnt the luchese family be at the sitdown. im guessing there must have been a meeting of the genovese and gambinos to settle the beef between the luchese and philly shit. this is the first time ive heard soldiers being transferd since the 60tys when the bosses at commission meeting would release guy to other familys like ray patriarca giving nick bianco to the colombo family to help afetr the gallo war.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Sonny_from_Peoria
I think some guys need to be made an example out of especially Tony Arillotta, John Alite, Ron Previte, Joe Bonelli, Dom Cicale... To name a few I could prolly think of a few more somebody or something needs to happen so these stop seeing the avenue of flipping and then getting to live back on the street making these stupid ass appearances and getting paid to write a book.... Me personally I would rather read a book from from a stand up guy like Frank Cullotta rather then these f'cks walking around bad mouthing everybody that shitted on them therefore they ran to the Feds...a lot of people get shitted on this lifestyle whether Assoc to Soldato or Soldato to Capo...you got shitted on for a reason but not everybody runs and rats.

You almost had me going... Frank Cullotta????? Hahahahahah

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 01:07 AM

Somewhat related but seems the Pellulo's (Leonard, Arthur and his son Sal) have been associated with both Scarfo Sr and Scarfo Jr going way back. Arthur is still a boxing promoter in Philly. Leonard pulled the 'takeover' scheme back in 1986, long before Salvatore and Jr. did it in the FirstTrust takeover. Phil Leonetti testified at trials for both Leonard and Arthur in the late 80s and 90s.

https://law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-published/1996/a3200-95-opn.html

http://articles.latimes.com/1990-12-09/business/fi-8690_1_transcon-lines/2

http://www.state.nj.us/sci/pdf/OCBoxing.pdf (p. 41 in particular) - This is a fascinating read..even details Philly LCN's connections to at the time major promoters like Frank Gelb and Joe Hand.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 04:34 AM

Sammy the BULlL was transferred from the columbo's to the gambino's in the 70's.
Vinny T.V. tried to transfer an associate Jonny Florida from the columbo's and the columbo's said no and there was real hard feelings after that.

I know there were a couple of others that have slipped.my mind at the moment.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 12:35 PM

that is very accurate, phl...but..genovese aint nicky kid and a potential rat pelullo..apples to tomatoes..but yes, things arent uncommon...diff circumstance

Nicky's kid yeah, but he was still under the Lucchese flag which at the end of the day doesn't matter who is it's who he's with. I think a ligambi and those guys for the most part didn't care as long as they could make money with you. Like bringing the Stanfa guys back around... remember that quote about Vince Fillipelli... like saying how he was on the wrong side but now he's within Staino... those guys care about money more at end of the day. I bet Joey would take Nicky's Jr's money any day, but Jr knows he shot him so never would concede or Associate with Joey.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 12:48 PM

Somewhat related but seems the Pellulo's (Leonard, Arthur and his son Sal) have been associated with both Scarfo Sr and Scarfo Jr going way back. Arthur is still a boxing promoter in Philly. Leonard pulled the 'takeover' scheme back in 1986, long before Salvatore and Jr. did it in the FirstTrust takeover. Phil Leonetti testified at trials for both Leonard and Arthur in the late 80s and 90s.

https://law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-published/1996/a3200-95-opn.html

http://articles.latimes.com/1990-12-09/business/fi-8690_1_transcon-lines/2

http://www.state.nj.us/sci/pdf/OCBoxing.pdf (p. 41 in particular) - This is a fascinating read..even details Philly LCN's connections to at the time major promoters like Frank Gelb and Joe Hand.

Pellulo’s were used and always kept at arms length but Jr. made a mistake letting Sal have reign because everyone knows they can not stop running there mouth and it proved to be one of the major downfalls.

The boxing report sure brought back some old names and the Limousine businesses was another before casinos had there own full fleet , hole lot of crazy days back there.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 01:14 PM

ok then..thats what ligambi thought....fillipelli..even scoops said some ridiculous things in the late 90s...same family...different circumstance...nicky jr was making a move..but..ok..ligambi said, sure, make your move, do as you please, as long as you throw me a bone...

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 04:22 PM

@Serp- the Pelullo's mother was Frank Nicoletti's daughter so they've been around for awhile

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by PHL_Mob
@Serp- the Pelullo's mother was Frank Nicoletti's daughter so they've been around for awhile

PHL- Mob it’s amazing how many Philly members and associates are related by blood or marriages my grandfather told me at one point that they wanted blood relatives propose for membership if they fit the mold and it sure looks all these years later it was true .

So many brothers and sons etc. filled the ranks through the years don’t know if it could ever be researched but it seemed like everyone was connected when I was a kid in the 50.s

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 06:14 PM

Why was Nicky Jr demoted?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 10:17 PM

Why was Nicky Jr demoted?

Never herd this from him nor did I ever have this discussion with him I did try to have it with someone very close to him and I but he shushed me and point off the deck like it was bugged and continued acting paranoid and pulling at his ear and mouth like someone’s listening

I believe it was a couple things at best ,one the Philly thing all along I took major heat here when i first posted it very few believed it.

Not that he was trying to take Philly by force I think he was just flexing being a skipper of a NY crew.

Then that’s another thing being a outsider and taking over a crew like that and Amuso losing his grip more and more or quite possibly Amuso was tired of Nick coming to him about shit .

But whatever it was should be a NY local to be the guy !

Jr. Wanted to go south and have a crew in South Jersey/ Philly and down in Florida I herd that was shot down .

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 11:34 PM

there was some good articles wriiten when the perna sons were busted for all types of shit. they had a bug in his car were he told someone the whole story about how he called nicky jr to meet him at some jersey pike rest stop were it seems alot of mafia shit happens and he told jr he wasnt the capo anymore his father was. didnt seem to bother jr he was still make money handover fist. but who really knows. once he was busted down to soldier he must have lost alot of face in there circle. i wonder why the lucheses would release any of the guys under scarfo jr back to the philly famikly.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 11:36 PM

are the perna sons out. they got state bids seems like along time ago there probaly all free. matt madonna was picked up on the cars bug after they inducted the sons at there house.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 11:45 PM

No there both still away.. denied first fo around with hearings

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/27/18 11:47 PM

mayo face is dribbling lil shit on his twitter.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/28/18 01:13 AM

I did not follow the case
It appears he got 30 years fed for a fraud case

That is crazy

I know guys from Wallstreet that were involved 30MM+ fraud and plead out and received 5-6 years.
That was many years ago
And after Madoff white collar crime today the sentencing is harsher
Even though

Why didn't he plead out?

I know guys that have bodies more than one that got 15 years.

Did they have such a hard on for his father that they did not offer him plea deal?
Or is he just that stupid?
Posted By: Ted

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/28/18 10:21 AM

Why didn't he plead out?

I know guys that have bodies more than one that got 15 years.

Did they have such a hard on for his father that they did not offer him plea deal?

Probably. They had a very strong case against him.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/28/18 10:25 AM

mayo face is dribbling lil shit on his twitter.

Multiple Sources: New FBI Mob informant in Philly tried to snare several top Philly wiseguys.Did they fall for it?#fox29

Wiseguys: FBI informant tried to hook them.They claim unsuccessfully. Informant visited Mob clubhouse at 11&Jackson.#fox29

Tale of The Tapes. Philly Wiseguys try to figure out which Mob guys and associates caught on wire by new FBI informant.#fox29

FBI looking for more cooperators in ongoing Mob drug probe. Agents visit target of 2017 shooting plot. No takers yet.#fox29

Court docs say Philly "LCN drug trafficking associate" was "talking openly & disparagingly" about drug guys business.#fox29

Documents also say 2 Mob drug suspects sat outside LCN drug associate home for 3 hours preparing to enter & shoot him.#fox29

FBI document: quotes Mob capo about kicking up $ to Mob higher ups."Whatever I do goes up...I do it on a weekly basis."#fox29

FBI Doc:Kicking cash to Mob big shots.Quotes wiseguy "Yeah that's our business...All this is structure.It 's what you do.#fox29
Posted By: ohmy

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 12:49 PM

The rat who wore a wire on the 4 guys that were just arrested, Sammy Piccolo, Servidio, and the other 2 - the rat his name is Anthony Persiano - it's all over the streets and on Mob Talk Radio - even picture of him. It has been confirmed

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by ohmy
The rat who wore a wire on the 4 guys that were just arrested, Sammy Piccolo, Servidio, and the other 2 - the rat his name is Anthony Persiano - it's all over the streets and on Mob Talk Radio - even picture of him. It has been confirmed

Yeah Anthony is from just outside of Atlantic City and has lived and hung around this area for years but was always kept outside of the inner circle until Jr. started a crew of South Jersey and Philly guys.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 03:03 PM

now you have to wonder why he was kept on the outside - but somebody made a big mistake to "let him in" he was on parole until 2017 which means he committed crimes while on parole. he spent half of his life in prison - has front businesses - always did - of course he still has the front restoration company - but now has a hand in a restaurant in Northfield NJ - called Valentina's Trattoria - if you read the indictment it mentions meetings in northfield - most likely in that restaurant . Sammy Piccolo was his "brother" nice to turn on your brother. He was and always will be a thief. His father was a theif and taught Anthony how to be one. I am guessing the money he stole from the victims in his restoration company is how he opened that restaurant which is on his wife's name ( and she uses her maiden name) good thinking on her part. I guess she really doesn't want her name dragged thru the mud. Unfortunately for her, she is involved with a loser who cannot make a living honestly. He will never become a decent person. He will always be a criminal. If he is under FBI protection for doing "what is right" I am guessing that he will go away for a while and once he does his time - he will get out and return to a life of crime. this is all he knows. he disgraced his family.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 03:56 PM

now you have to wonder why he was kept on the outside - but somebody made a big mistake to "let him in" he was on parole until 2017 which means he committed crimes while on parole. he spent half of his life in prison - has front businesses - always did - of course he still has the front restoration company - but now has a hand in a restaurant in Northfield NJ - called Valentina's Trattoria - if you read the indictment it mentions meetings in northfield - most likely in that restaurant . Sammy Piccolo was his "brother" nice to turn on your brother. He was and always will be a thief. His father was a theif and taught Anthony how to be one. I am guessing the money he stole from the victims in his restoration company is how he opened that restaurant which is on his wife's name ( and she uses her maiden name) good thinking on her part. I guess she really doesn't want her name dragged thru the mud. Unfortunately for her, she is involved with a loser who cannot make a living honestly. He will never become a decent person. He will always be a criminal. If he is under FBI protection for doing "what is right" I am guessing that he will go away for a while and once he does his time - he will get out and return to a life of crime. this is all he knows. he disgraced his family.

You are dead on . The one thing need to know who is the other male that he / wife are in business with in the restaurant ,I am very familiar with the area and the guys over 50 . The other partner should be a Italian guy 60-68 ish ??

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 04:53 PM

of course there's another "guy" - there's ALWAYS another guy when it comes to AP. No one would ever admit there's any guys involved with this place - but we know the truth. Could be somebody that I have seen him with sitting - but not sure who exactly this person is.
this other guy...may be a regular guy - AP goes after guys with no records so he looks like he's an honest business man, clean, hard working. I can tell you from people I know, he went right back into crime as soon as he walked out of prison over 10 years ago. Never looked back. Now he gets caught and I guess he doesn't want to lose his "good life - good wife" persona - so he sings.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 05:49 PM

of course there's another "guy" - there's ALWAYS another guy when it comes to AP. No one would ever admit there's any guys involved with this place - but we know the truth. Could be somebody that I have seen him with sitting - but not sure who exactly this person is.
this other guy...may be a regular guy - AP goes after guys with no records so he looks like he's an honest business man, clean, hard working. I can tell you from people I know, he went right back into crime as soon as he walked out of prison over 10 years ago. Never looked back. Now he gets caught and I guess he doesn't want to lose his "good life - good wife" persona - so he sings.

Yes so he / they sing “ I really don’t get why guys in the life don’t do more to protect them selfs from these rats they are way to laid back about it and are going to prison for decades fucking around with these rats .

And still no real deterrent weather it be a position in the family that a couple guys take that all they do is follow upon any suspicions or anyone having a concern about a rat. They have to come up with something cos they are not dropping these guys after so it’s like whom ever can make most money then rat before the other guy.
Posted By: sittite

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 06:16 PM

Make ur money and then rat...... Couldn't be more right now a days.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 06:16 PM

.@FOX29philly Mob Insiders:Joey Merlino & feds close to a plea deal. Gambling.18-24 months.Fraud case dropped.#fox29

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 06:25 PM

Sounds like worse case scenario he'll go away for a year or two. More importantly, unless something else comes up (a superseding indictment via Persiano case, another major RICO, or something else) the fact remains that's Joey is going to be around longer. I know some people were probably biding their time in anticipation of him going away, but looks like they're going to have wait longer... One thing is for sure, Joey Merlino is one lucky SOB and he's a survivor!

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 07:13 PM

anyone have any old articles on who persiano murder back in south philly in 1991? i see a little article which called him a contract killer

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 07:14 PM

just says contract killer sentenced to life. im not paying money to read a old article make the internet free again mofos

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 08:24 PM

He went away for shooting Anthony Cavalieri

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 08:30 PM

he claimed that he was innocent - he pled guilty and spent over 10 years in prison for this offense. said he was wrongfully convicted. that it wasn't him - was another guy - who i will not name

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 08:36 PM

wonder what the motive was, were these guys mob guys back then? you can read he appeal online he admitted doing it but in 1999 the judge decided he was coerced into the confession.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 08:36 PM

ohmy welcome to the board. clap emoji

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 08:38 PM

thats how it works...then come home and commit more crimes....

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 08:43 PM

supposedly - yeah - drugs - some kind of hatred between AP's partner in drugs and this Tony Cavalieri

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 08:43 PM

thanx good 2 b here!

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/29/18 10:10 PM

He went away for shooting Anthony Cavalieri

Is he related to Johnny boy?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/30/18 03:57 AM

New mob talk talking about the arrests

https://youtu.be/GerVnnYmh_c

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/30/18 01:21 PM

even tho his name was not mentioned - we know it Anthony P

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/30/18 01:26 PM

What a shame for anybody who met up with this creep while he was wired up.....more to come

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/30/18 02:17 PM

Don’t think Dom has anything to worry about (if he did talk in front of AP it’s on him)unless Sammy flips and Sammy is blood and has nieces and nephews sisters and brothers etc. and knows what it’s like to be flipped on.

Only time will tell.

But the other bust with AP and electric boy are toast !

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/30/18 02:58 PM

johnny boy ?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/30/18 03:00 PM

AP calls these guys his brothers...........Sammy must be sick to his stomach right now, that his BROTHER wore a wire on him.

NO LOYALTY

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/30/18 07:14 PM

johnny boy ?

You referred to his relative on a different post now you post Johnny boy ......what are you trying to say or ask ?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/30/18 08:01 PM

someone asked if AP was related to Johnny Boy...I don't think so .

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 01:55 PM

I personally don’t think AP is made I think it’s been exaggerated because from everyone I know when I said he was made they look at me like to say are you crazy !

And from years back he was not aloud close other then hanging around at clubs and other social events.

(Unless they are desperate and I don’t think the Luke’s were desperate unless he was pushed by Jr. and Nick but I don’t see it)

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 04:15 PM

But serp they got joe electric on tape talking about my capo doesnt want me to work with you unless you your capo knows sounds like hes made. But it wouldnt be the 1st guy down in philly to lie about his button theres been a few. One guy lied to the feds and took it back then veasy n ron previt who i dont believe.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 05:13 PM

I'm confused when Persiano flipped was it after he came home from the 10 year stint for the Cavalieri situation?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 05:52 PM

in the indictment it says he got caught robbing a pawn shop which may or may not been a insurance job like the owner was in on it or something. i dont know why the feds would take it over unless he reached out to them. so one posted the guy has a semi charmed life( his wife owns a restaurant hes got a contracting biz) after doing all that time didt want to go back but hes going to have to go into the program and loose probaly his wife and life so hes just another weasel.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 05:56 PM

i doubt the feds would put in the indictment cs1 a made member of the philly mob unless there 100 percent correct. there was that young guy who flipped he was merlinos driver in the 90tys. he told the feds he was inducted then told them he was exaggerating he got destroyed on the stand. there not falling for that again. the joe electric is on tape talking constainly with the guy about capos and mafia biz he wouldnt do that with someone whose not a member i would think.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 06:01 PM

Ya why would the Feds pick that up unless he ran to them, your right but all in all this is the first pinch Persiano has got for the Feds correct?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 06:07 PM

But serp they got joe electric on tape talking about my capo doesnt want me to work with you unless you your capo knows sounds like hes made. But it wouldnt be the 1st guy down in philly to lie about his button theres been a few. One guy lied to the feds and took it back then veasy n ron previt who i dont believe.

He could be a associate and the other guy was just phrasing because he is made .

I don’t know this but it’s just strange for Luke’s to make another outside guy nobody fucking up in NY knows nothing about ! It’s just not right.

Different when they made Jr. he was a godfathers son ! This guy is a Philly AC associate that nobody knows in NY and he gets made ?.. I think the guys were tight and AP knew who the Skipper was and they just got used to phrase it that way .

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 06:11 PM

i doubt the feds would put in the indictment cs1 a made member of the philly mob unless there 100 percent correct. there was that young guy who flipped he was merlinos driver in the 90tys. he told the feds he was inducted then told them he was exaggerating he got destroyed on the stand. there not falling for that again. the joe electric is on tape talking constainly with the guy about capos and mafia biz he wouldnt do that with someone whose not a member i would think.

Think they are clumping all together with Sammy and or electric ! Just a guess.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 06:30 PM

Selling contraband cigs and selling weed is pretty standard mob level shit. But, selling herion and Fentanyl is low level despicable. These dudes deserve life for pushing that shit.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ravens410
Selling contraband cigs and selling weed is pretty standard mob level shit. But, selling herion and Fentanyl is low level despicable. These dudes deserve life for pushing that shit.

Agreed

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 09:08 PM

felon in poss. of a firearm is like a 15yr mando. did anyone get caught with a gun?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 09:35 PM

who can believe a word he says...he always made himself sound more important that what people think of him

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 09:50 PM

yep he was.......he came home around 2005-2006 was on parole until 2017.....the day he walked out of prison he was up to no good......lies and innuendos ... dis guy lies about the most irrelevant bull shit - here's what i know - some girl helped him come home from his 10+ stint in prison for the Cavalieri murder - she fought for him - went to see him almost every week in different prisons, they moved him around - she gave him money - bought him clothes - gave him money for commisary - dropped off all kinda underwear and boots and shit - he promised her the sun, moon and stars.....came home and right away started acting like he was entitled to the world on a platter....he was commiting crimes from day 1. from what i have been told - dis guy just constantly thinks about how he can get over on the man - the woman - dont matter - he is a petty thief...he will never stop...so give him some time - let him out and he starts all over again - he uses the innocents - the people he knows that have NO records...he uses the so called restoration business Assured and the restaurant Valentinas Tratoria in Northfield NJ as fronts. Gotta wonnder who he stole money from to open thoses businessses - the joke is the gfirlfrend or wife owns the restaurant - right....

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/31/18 10:16 PM

I agree with Serp

Sounds bizarre that the Luke's made a crew of unknowns
And then just transfer them all out
???
Tell me the guy had the biggest sports book in Philly or N.J.
Tell me he is millionaire 10x's over

I could see it....

Look what these guys are up to...

Jr all day long made sense
Bought the promotion to Capo with the $$$ from First Plus Scam
Makes sense

If these guys were made they were done so on Jr's word alone pretty much and that is alotta pull.

Did he kick up that much to "UNCLE VIC"?

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/01/18 01:30 AM

I agree with Serp

Sounds bizarre that the Luke's made a crew of unknowns
And then just transfer them all out
???
Tell me the guy had the biggest sports book in Philly or N.J.
Tell me he is millionaire 10x's over

I could see it....

Look what these guys are up to...

Jr all day long made sense

Bought the promotion to Capo with the $$$ from First Plus Scam
Makes sense

If these guys were made they were done so on Jr's word alone pretty much and that is alotta pull.

Did he kick up that much to "UNCLE VIC"?

Right ....

But there is the one recording with uncle Joe saying he will wait for Skinny to get back in town to do them ...but the timeline don’t match from what I can tell.

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/05/18 03:46 PM

Looks like more action in Philly today per Mayoface’s Twitter:

@FOX29philly Sources:FBI scooped two Philly men off streets after Mob connected drug crew threatened them. One w/Gun & one w/Knife.#fox29

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/05/18 04:01 PM

Because you can’t spell Schratwieser without spelling (rat)

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/05/18 06:51 PM

So we're the 2 men scooped off the streets informants?
Posted By: strococs

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/05/18 07:24 PM

Schratwieser isn’t a rat ,
Lol at them threating anyone should of whacked them ,

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/06/18 02:06 AM

love it. mayoface shooting blanks. who knows im starting to believe that guy ap. wore a wire and got noone but pill pushers. lay with dogs ya get fleas.

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/06/18 03:03 AM

If this is just pill pushers the feds are scraping the barrel.
In todays day and age there are 3 pill pushers on every block.

Without the MOB connection this case would not even make the paper.

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/06/18 11:29 AM

If this is just pill pushers the feds are scraping the barrel.
In todays day and age there are 3 pill pushers on every block.

Without the MOB connection this case would not even make the paper.

Feds were probably being pressured from their superiors to get the case moving after years of nothing so all he could do produce what he had , and if Dom let this guy close it’s on him for not insulating himself .

Pretty sure he would not meet with someone that his guys were doing business with but to still have that kind of drug heat coming down on guys that are made bringing that thought of flipping into there heads .

They are running there business to lose and it will get most of them put away if they don’t get there shit together.

The thought of in this day and age with every mother on the street hating anyone that pushes that shit is just stupid even more so if the skipper knows about it .

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/06/18 02:54 PM

.@FOX29philly Feds in Mob related drug case put 2 potential targets of mob violence behind bars to protect them & their investigation.#fox29

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/06/18 03:30 PM

.@FOX29philly Feds in Mob related drug case put 2 potential targets of mob violence behind bars to protect them & their investigation.#fox29

Thats a classic fed tactic which they use to turn someone. Take them off the streets as if their life is in danger with some bs evjdence. Maybe a guy mentioned something in jest , who knows. Now guys on the street think they may turn because of an alleged murder plot.
They do that in prison a lot and put the poor guy in solitary confinement. Its fucked up but they do it.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/06/18 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Belmont
Mike Galliccio spent half his life behind bars as did many in his family. They are all from south orange ave in newark.

Were they around the Campisis?

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/07/18 01:44 AM

So I guess all the CI's are exposed on this case.
The FBI has showed their cards...

This is it....

Who ever did business with any of these guys is just waiting for the knock...

I think whoever was going to get indicted was indicted at this point...

For this specific case

Another goose egg for the feds... Against Merlino-

At this point I would imagine the Philly FBI field office has a blank check and the full resources of the Federal gov't at their finger tips.

They have come up empty for the last 8 years...

I don't know what is worse Philly or Chicago

In Chicago Vena was about to get indicted any dauy now for I think the last 7 years..

I guess the pull back in resources is starting to show.

They are taking hail mary passes the cases they are bringing are pure garbage

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/07/18 06:21 PM

Per Dave s. twitter they picked up Mousie’s son in a drug bust.

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/07/18 07:54 PM

Maybe they started to pick everyone up
That were working with the two CI's

If they are off the streets they are not gathering any new evidence

Why wait especially if they are trying make this case look like something of substance
Posted By: tjonezee

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/07/18 10:16 PM

Wasnt Mousie's son busted a few months ago? I'm confused by Shratweiser's tweet. Is he cooperating?

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/08/18 02:35 PM

I thought he was facing some serious time for his last case.

Someone OD'd and he was being charged with manslaughter or murder
??

I am surprised they even let him out

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/11/18 10:08 PM

@DSchratwieser
.@FOX29philly NJ Attorney General wants to teach local police how to spot mob run bars in the Garden State. Starts New Task Force.#fox29

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/11/18 10:19 PM

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/04/ag_wants_to_train_local_cops_to_spot_mob-run_bars.html

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/11/18 11:38 PM

what a waste of time. were gonna train cops to spot mob run bars. what they really mean lets sniff around anyone with a vowel at the end of there last name that holds a liquor license. brilliant police work in 2018. acually its the a.g. soooo. also ive been thinking about the joe electric case its not a life sentence i cant find out if he got caught with any guns that would pork him alot more then abunch of conterfeit pills. his lawyers gonna argue he didnt make the fentanyl pills he didnt know he was selling fentanyl pills and some of the pills didnt even have narcotics in it. theres all types of trafficking laws when it come to the pills in the feds and it has to be over i think 500 grams hes probaly way under and might only get 6 8 yrs. even the meth he sold was fake. it sounds real bad but i think it will plead out. also you think he was outside that guy moosie kids house the way dave schratwieser phrases it on his twitter the feds picked him up to protect him. guy was under indictement for selling herion to 2 people that died i wonder why he was free on bail.

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/12/18 12:55 AM

I think even with fake pills you are on the hook for conspiracy....

Judges are looking to hammer and deter people right now because of what is going on.

It is similar to commititing a financial crime during the Madoff Era judges were hitting while collar guys really hard.

Meaning the wrong time to be doing something like this, do not expect any brakes

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/12/18 01:37 AM

Pmac
If i sell you a kilo of baking soda and i tell you its coke, i get charged as if its coke even if its not labled. There is a name for that law, it escapaes me. About twenty five years ago a truck driver was pulled over by the state police and they found 50 bundles hidden in his truck. It was all baking soda but the state contended it was packaged to look like cocain and he was charged. I forget what ended up happening.
The sentence may not be as severe. However, if i sell you a kilo of baking soda and out of the kilo of baking soda there is only a half of gram of coke, you get charged with selling a kilo of coke.

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/12/18 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Belmont
Pmac
If i sell you a kilo of baking soda and i tell you its coke, i get charged as if its coke even if its not labled. There is a name for that law, it escapaes me. About twenty five years ago a truck driver was pulled over by the state police and they found 50 bundles hidden in his truck. It was all baking soda but the state contended it was packaged to look like cocain and he was charged. I forget what ended up happening.
The sentence may not be as severe. However, if i sell you a kilo of baking soda and out of the kilo of baking soda there is only a half of gram of coke, you get charged with selling a kilo of coke.

Right on Belmont they don’t care it’s not dope if they can prove you were setting it up as so . The one thing the Feds will encourage that stupid behavior to entrap people there is no honor on either side .

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/12/18 06:05 PM

Its just the argument his lawyer could use he thought he was selling oxycodone not herion or fentanyl. Seems like they took the dirt bag pill pushers on the fringe of the philly lcn. Moosies son looks like joe dirts half brother. This case is probaly at a dead end.

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/12/18 11:14 PM

I thought he was facing some serious time for his last case.

Someone OD'd and he was being charged with manslaughter or murder
??

I am surprised they even let him out

I think he was moved from one facility to another, not out on bail.

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/13/18 10:19 AM

New Mob Talk

http://youtu.be/4vyWbduae-s

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/13/18 11:27 AM

Fucking amazing how long it takes mainstream Americans to wake up !

The fucking pills and junk have been exploding since 2000 - 2002 and has not let up .
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Philly Indictments - 04/15/18 01:19 PM

The abuse of different pills, particularly antidepressants and antipsychotics, is not lost on me.

Doctors prescribe these things like candy, with little care for whether someone actually needs them or not.

Good racket big pharma has going on.

Re: Philly Indictments - 06/07/18 01:05 PM

Been thinking and it’s possible that the entire north jersey crew and south jersey and Philly can get hammered if Joey Electric and or Sammy Pic or Dom decide to go team America.

Not saying I herd anyone has flipped just saying this could wipe Philly out .

Joey Electric can wipe north jersey out and some of south Jersey Sammy can hit Philly and SJ real good and Dom can crush somany if he chose.
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Philly Indictments - 06/07/18 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
The abuse of different pills, particularly antidepressants and antipsychotics, is not lost on me.

Doctors prescribe these things like candy, with little care for whether someone actually needs them or not.

Good racket big pharma has going on.

Anti depressants and anti psychotics? Are you talking about SSRIs and stuff like Seroquel? Because Zoloft, Lexapro, Seroquel and Trazadone are not the problem. The Feds don't care at all about that those aren't even scheduled. They are after the people writing scripts for, filling scripts for and selling scripts of Oxymorphone (opana), Oxycodone (Roxis, percs), Fentanyl (patches) and Hydrocodne (lortab), and then of course the benzos. Xanax, Valium, Klonpins.

Those are the poison that is killing our citizens. Unfortunately that's Cosa Nostra biggest money maker now especially with gambling about to be fully legalized. Damn shame.
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/04/19 05:36 PM

According the Federal BOP page both Sal Piccolo and Joe Servidio were released just a couple weeks apart in October. I can't see them getting bail cause both have prior drug convictions, so either the case was moved to the state or what else could be going on? Anybody have any idea?

Name: SALVATORE D PICCOLO
Register Number: 44567-066
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 10/10/2018

Name: JOSEPH SERVIDIO
Register Number: 02448-748
Released On: 10/24/2018

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/04/19 06:43 PM

Very interesting I am in south west have no clue but is kinda unusual.
Posted By: PhillyGuys

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/04/19 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Barracuda
According the Federal BOP page both Sal Piccolo and Joe Servidio were released just a couple weeks apart in October. I can't see them getting bail cause both have prior drug convictions, so either the case was moved to the state or what else could be going on? Anybody have any idea?

I met Servidio once and he struct me as lowlife drunk. Now he's a lowlife who prob gonna sit in the can for the rest of his life. By my math I don't like that math.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/04/19 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by PhillyGuys

I met Servidio once and he struct me as lowlife drunk. Now he's a lowlife who prob gonna sit in the can for the rest of his life. By my math I don't like that math.

Couldn't you say that about most Philadelphian mobsters?

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/04/19 11:24 PM

piccolo seems like a lifer. guy comes from a lcn blood pipeline. done like 15 yrs before. either the case fell apart or it got sent back to state which ive never realyy seen before except the guy in brooklyn who killed the pizza owner. everyone thought it was a mob hit, it was just a failed robbery. he was brought into federal court then it got sent to back to state court cause it wasnt a federal matter, and is still pending. maybe the federal grand jury didnt indict them idk i only specialize in bird law. leave this to the pros but its interesting and this is how the bonannos started there flip. 1 a week then it was dominos. but i rememebr 1 thing , if a guy flips and goes into witsec, it says not in bop custody. its saying these guys were released.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/05/19 01:07 AM

Pmac who knows what happened in this case .....if AP was wired for years ! It should of been case closed ....AP as I told the very first post about him he was always relapsing and back to NA and I know a couple guys that have successful businesses and they are Italian and he never once tried to move in on them not even a word out of line .

Now regardless if he was wired at that moment he still was far from financially Secure and if he was any good at being a wise guy he would of at least talked to them once out of fifty meetings.

Did he fuck up so bad and was just enjoying the money from the Feds ? Because he sure was only acting like a petty Beef from what I hear with out someone above him keeping him going.

This is strange with all that time and evidence two guys walk .

I am thousands miles from home so can’t reach out and for sure not making a call ....but it’s got to be out ....maybe Biggie herd something on the street.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/05/19 01:57 AM

A few. But they just like to party. He rubbed me as just a lowlife bottom feeder. I actually had no idea who he was until this indictment came down. Nobody showed him any respect.

Thats guys partying and carrying on to much. He just just rubbed me as a strung out pool hall hustler creep.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/06/19 06:21 PM

Sometimes the State provides a better opportunity to prosecute than the feds.

That obviously is when R.I.C.O. is not involved.

If these guys flipped it would have been known by now.

Gangster Report or Capeci would have had an article.

The guys posting on here from Philly,
Would have known by now

As co-defefandants and defense attorneys are the first to know
If Philly is anything like Bensonhurst Brooklyn the neighborhood hood rats live for this kind of gossip and it spreads like wild fire.

It appears the case fell apaart.
Maybe the feds do now want to divulge who their other C.I.'s are.

And the defendants haven't taken a plea so the case just got a he'll of alot weaker.
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/12/19 04:38 AM

I think William Hill is the Big player in town now.. these guys don't do much just pretend to be tough in someway some how? most have regular jobs. their mostly legit some have restaurants. some do home remodeling, work at wall marts, home depots, grocery stores, deliver auto parts, drive school busses, flip pizzas, bus boys, bartend get a relator license some how. kind of legit. the only thing they are running is there personal family. and the vaccum cleaner in their man caves after the poker dart and dice games from the night before with the fellow wanna be cronies who sometimes sell drugs for extra loot when the brothers let them

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/12/19 05:06 AM

I think if dom ended up in State prison he would probably not last more than a year before he was a turn out boy. Those cup cakes he garfs on are gonna hurt his belly. Right Now he is in a gang.. in state prison he is just a nice looking frat boy he might get straight assaulted. and when he eats that food, which he wont want too. he will lose weight an energy to survive. he will go crazy an just give up. especially without his ice cream and cookies. he either commit suicide or starts ratting.. everyone should take a vote on this. I wanna see how many guys here think he will last more than one year up state? I vote no he wont last a year.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/12/19 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by grumpies
I think if dom ended up in State prison he would probably not last more than a year before he was a turn out boy. Those cup cakes he garfs on are gonna hurt his belly. Right Now he is in a gang.. in state prison he is just a nice looking frat boy he might get straight assaulted. and when he eats that food, which he wont want too. he will lose weight an energy to survive. he will go crazy an just give up. especially without his ice cream and cookies. he either commit suicide or starts ratting.. everyone should take a vote on this. I wanna see how many guys here think he will last more than one year up state? I vote no he wont last a year.

Dom is a stand up guy and aces. Tough kid too who is old school beyond his years. Dom is also making a ton of dough these days!

Is your profile name after Grumpy’s Tavern in South Philly?
Posted By: Andragathia

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/12/19 07:10 PM

Hope it never comes to that but I've been in his company briefly enough to know he would be fine in prison. Can't see him ratting unless he got life and that would make anyone think about it. As for his fight game, never witnessed him throw hands.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/12/19 07:16 PM

He looks soft. He probably has more spare tires than the Michelin Man.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/12/19 07:42 PM

I vote he stands up..and one of the reasons is grumpy expert technique at sucking his cock...
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/12/19 10:33 PM

Only a 20 year plus sentence would test him. Anything under that would be nothing at his age considering likely release years on that sort of sentence.

1 question is Dom looking after tony nicodemo money and family whilst he’s away? Another dynamic to consider would be - if dom goes away for an extended bid what would nicosemo do if his money ain’t being looked after...
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/12/19 10:37 PM

Also that piccolo guy probably ain’t gonna rat. 67 and with his bloodline..

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/12/19 10:41 PM

the way you just flew in to defend your internet friend. so tell me lets take a vote who is sucking who. your kidding right. he is either your brother or you were in love to defend this bum. .you are just a 17 year old kid looking to impress someone. hey watch you don't get your teeth knocked out by some body. you are a little to cocky young man. no go to bed, and take that boy George poster down.. lights off now boyyy.. and don't come out of your room until I tell you boyyy.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/12/19 10:58 PM

This case has a chance to answer a lot of questions AP was close to a bunch of guys he never would of if the circumstances were not so crazy in 90’s and further .

I herd it will have to play out till the end to hear much of it ....that guy AP not only wore a wire for a long time and has first hand info on some rackets that were never busted and some sensitive history info that many will want to know .

He was able to do it because he did his time for that murder rap and got hooked in with Nicky Jr at the beginning and after Jr. served a couple bids in the joint .

So you are talking NY shit the info of North Jersey Philly family and of course he was around before Jr went to Luke’s and he was around during then he was around and involved after First Plus case till they picked up Dom .

Grumpies people are close ....think Biggie and few guys know that blood family personally .....just for get it.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/13/19 01:03 AM

Something happened in piccolo an servido case. The judge must have ruled in there favor on a big motion. Maybe entrapment. Something the feds fucked up is the only reason 2 convicted felons who are lcn members would get either released or bailed out with in days of each other. These guys looking at life they been in almost 1 yr why let them bail now they would be flight risks. Maybe the rat OD died idk. But usally even in feds after 1yr awaiting trial you pleading out in a drug case not geting freed

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/13/19 04:02 AM

Something happened in piccolo an servido case. The judge must have ruled in there favor on a big motion. Maybe entrapment. Something the feds fucked up is the only reason 2 convicted felons who are lcn members would get either released or bailed out with in days of each other. These guys looking at life they been in almost 1 yr why let them bail now they would be flight risks. Maybe the rat OD died idk. But usally even in feds after 1yr awaiting trial you pleading out in a drug case not geting freed

Agreed something material changed.
Either a guy rats to get out or the the case got weaker.

If those two guys ratted it would be known by now.

Remember this case was a "DOG" from day, the East Coast field office dropped it like bad habit.

And the case they brought against Skinny was garbage

So if it could.make the cut to be included in the B.S. East Coast LCN Case to begin with that says alot.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/13/19 01:48 PM

They had the guy joey electric telling the rat he was driving to south philly to shoot some associate who bad mouthed him to some capo. The feds had to alert the guy. Theres no judge in america who would let that guy free on bail. Hes on tape talking bout making his bones at 17. Nop no chance. Something must have been fucked up in the investigation. 10 months no bail then you get bail or personal recognizance. Thats perplexing(big brain mutha fucking word) wasnt the guy piccolo on life time parole for his last 20 yr meth case. Interesting.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/13/19 01:59 PM

17? nah...defend? nah, i just voted that he wouldnt rat, didnt defend at all actually, i voted, did what you asked master grumpy...i think one of us is the one who came on here and punched above your weight class..knock my teeth out..ok, if you say so..is that why your so good givin head in the can, no teeth?

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/13/19 02:24 PM

They had the guy joey electric telling the rat he was driving to south philly to shoot some associate who bad mouthed him to some capo. The feds had to alert the guy. Theres no judge in america who would let that guy free on bail. Hes on tape talking bout making his bones at 17. Nop no chance. Something must have been fucked up in the investigation. 10 months no bail then you get bail or personal recognizance. Thats perplexing(big brain mutha fucking word) wasnt the guy piccolo on life time parole for his last 20 yr meth case. Interesting.

Crazy shit ..... AP must be shitting his pants .....fucken Feds may not need him anymore ! !

Very very unusual but from what I hear if any rat was bad to wire up it was this guy ...

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/13/19 03:56 PM

AP is a low life junkie scam artist but don’t forget he introduced an undercover FBI Agent into the drug conspiracy so their whole entire case is not solely based on AP. I have zero clue what’s going on and we haven’t heard much on this case....

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/14/19 03:27 AM

At the moment it appears another W for PHILLY LCN and another L for the FEDS...

The feds have gotten slaughtered over the past decade.

You cant count Nicodemo he was a state case.

I know its too early to call that's why I said at he MOMENT..

Unless these two are in WIT-SEC bringing down anyone close to SKINNY or the admin.

However, I do not think so as there is no benefit for the feds to keep that secret if they flipped its not like they can wire them up and put them out on the street to snag anyone.

It would be the opposite the FEDS would be show casing this trying to get people to talk on the phones that are tapped when they find out someone close flipped.

Re: Philly Indictments - 01/14/19 03:29 AM

You know what will happen this week the guy from GangsterReport.com will have a story, I swear to you he is on this board because a lot of times when there is a thread with interest he posts a story...

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/12/20 12:18 PM

80-Year-Old Reputed Mobster Sentenced for Role in Drug Ring

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-mobster-sentenced-for-role-in-drug-ring

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/12/20 01:51 PM

AP was not a druggie, he was a drug dealer. One of the biggest in Philly along with now deceased Louie Turra who hung himself in prison. AP was convicted of Tony Cavalieri's murder and always swore it was not him. But oddly enough ...he knew who did it. Supposedly that was little Nicky Albanese, who is serving life in prison. I knew all of these guys- see section from an article written way back.

On Monday convicted Turra hit man Nicholas Albanese, 34, was sentenced to
life in prison, and Turra adviser Dennis Virelli, 51, was sentenced to 10
years.
All four were charged last August with Turra and his father and uncle, and
eight others in what authorities said was an ambitious, violent gang that
sold more than $1.8 million worth of drugs in the city and South Jersey
between 1990 and 1995 and dreamed of muscling out the city's organized crime
family. Louis Turra, 33, committed suicide in prison on Jan. 7.

Anthony Persiano operated with Louie and ran around with whoever would make them feel like stars. AP has and always will be a scam artist and will steal anything he can from anybody he can, he was taught by his father who was also a low-life criminal. AP was actually in prison serving a life sentence when my best friend became involved with him. She was friends with his sister. Long story really short. She fell in love with him and supposedly he "fell in love" with her. What he really fell in love with was all that she did for him while he was away. The money she sent, the clothes she sent, the underwear she brought up to visits, the numerous meetings she had with various attorneys to plead his case - she believed in his "innocence" after at least maybe 7 or 9 years she stayed faithful to him. She waited for his calls. If she wasn't there to answer his call, he became like an animal. I remember telling her to get rid of him. Needless to say AP the scumbag that he is was finally freed. They lived together for years, and my guess is he was up to something back then. he always had money to throw around. We all thought that was odd for someone who just came out of prison, who knows all along he was probably ripping people off left and right.

My friend tried to keep him on the straight and narrow, keep him honest, keep him clean, he resented her for that. In the end, he cheated with a gangster chaser. She is the one who owns the restaurant with Anthony and another partner. Gotta wonder where all that money came from to open the restaurant.....on never mind...we all know where the money came from. he was scamming people out of their insurance money, and has been doing so for years.

There's much more that I would love to reveal. But for now this is it, unless you have a question. If there is anybody on this site reading this post and knows scumbag persiano, you will know who my friend is. He took her for everything she had.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/12/20 04:31 PM

Nobody cares. Nobody cares.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/12/20 06:58 PM

Ohmy
Where did Perisano grow up, go to high school?
How did he actually get connected?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/12/20 07:07 PM

HE GREW UP IN JERSEY. IF HE EVEN GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL - most likely has a fake high school diploma. He was not made - back then - he met criminals through his father who was a criminal. he started hanging around philly after he came home from prison in texas, yes AP was in prison many times. when he started hanging in philly he met louie turra and NOBODY liked him. anthony met all philly guys along the way thru the drug deals.

CAMDEN is where he grew up - then when his daddy started stealing and making money they moved to various parts of jersey

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/13/20 12:44 AM

who inducted him into the philly mob merlino? some on the board think he was made by nick scarfo jr and when scarfo jr got the 30ty yrs for that fraud stuff the philly guys took all the guys who were with jr, any idea?
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/13/20 01:41 AM

who inducted him into the philly mob merlino? some on the board think he was made by nick scarfo jr and when scarfo jr got the 30ty yrs for that fraud stuff the philly guys took all the guys who were with jr, any idea?

R U F---ing kidding me pmac??...Nicky Scarfo Jr. couldn't make toast out of bread....he had no authority or whearis to make ANYBODY.. he is ,was,& always will b a nobody anymore..Luccesse or no N.Y....What do u think,. Bobby Manna 's watchin' over him like a little baby??? or a reputable Lucc is eyeing him..HE'S IN JAIL NOW....nobody gives a shit about the last name "SCARFO" anymore.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/13/20 01:46 AM

in 2008 AP was in nicky jr crew of luchese guys running the white collar scam and gambling how he get made into the philly family? i thought anyone around nick jr was a enemy so how would this guy get made under merlino watch? only thing i think makes sense is when philly found out nick was running all these scams in south jersey and he wasnt kicking up to the philly bosses in there own backyard the second he got arrested they took all the guys earning around jr and took them to philly

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/13/20 01:24 PM

Ohmy
He went to high school in camden? Is that correct?
What other towns in jersey did he live in?
What did he go to prison for , what did he do?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/13/20 02:20 PM

https://www.nj.com/ocean/2020/03/re...-years-for-meth-heroin-and-fentanyl.html

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/13/20 02:26 PM

Ohmy , I know who your friend is. Sorry, to hear that she got scammed by AP-his own family wouldnt even let AP around their children, even before he flipped on Sammy Piccolo.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/13/20 02:30 PM

From what I was told and from pictures I have seen, AP RAT started getting involved with this FirstPlus Financial - the office was on South Street - I went there with my friend who was engaged to the scumbag, at the time. She was horrified and scared for him, because he was on PAROLE, he had regular visits from parole officer. My friend said it was not a nice feeling. She watched him lie to the officers. He started hanging around with Nicky Jr, Sal Pelullo, Sammy Piccolo, Todd Stark (the driver and wanna be gangster) few others - I don't remember what she said their names were. I remember these names because she talked about how worried she was that he was associating with these people. Everytime I talked to her, she said there was new face showing up - on the take. Low - life wanna be gangsters, bookies, drug dealers and loan sharks.

I personally do not think he was inducted or made. My friend never mentioned anything about Joey M.

Lenox - see my previous email for the answer to your question. Are you from Jersey?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/13/20 03:09 PM

Dante, that's funny because all they did was fight with my girlfriend about how much time he needs to spend with them. They are a whole other story. She doesn't talk about certain things much, scumbag/his family/ daughter/ all the way down the line put her though hell. AP was a God to them...and you know why. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/13/20 07:27 PM

Dante, that's funny because all they did was fight with my girlfriend about how much time he needs to spend with them. They are a whole other story. She doesn't talk about certain things much, scumbag/his family/ daughter/ all the way down the line put her though hell. AP was a God to them...and you know why. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

AP’s own blood wouldn’t let him be around their children long before he flipped on Sammy Piccolo, I know this for a fact.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/13/20 09:43 PM

Yes OHMY.
I am from jersey. I know who the guys in the bust are joey electric and Gallicio.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/14/20 03:14 PM

I know who your GF is, wont say her name on here but her initials are PG. She's a nice hard working, honest girl we have some mutual friends. Hope shes doing well, I havent been to the restaurant since AP flipped, its on my list to visit again though.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/14/20 05:13 PM

im going to philly this year. i heard there aint shit to do there. i love its cause always sunny. rocky and i read some mob stuff down ther. air bnb i want a pent house in the hood for 99 a night. no i goung there soon.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/14/20 06:14 PM

im going to philly this year. i heard there aint shit to do there. i love its cause always sunny. rocky and i read some mob stuff down ther. air bnb i want a pent house in the hood for 99 a night. no i goung there soon.

Stay in either Center City or South Philly

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/14/20 11:31 PM

I know who your GF is, wont say her name on here but her initials are PG. She's a nice hard working, honest girl we have some mutual friends. Hope shes doing well, I havent been to the restaurant since AP flipped, its on my list to visit again though.

We just got out of Chef Vola”s another great dinner and three bottles of BYOB old friends good food.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/15/20 02:21 PM

We just got out of Chef Vola”s another great dinner and three bottles of BYOB old friends good food.

Bone-in Veal Parm?

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/15/20 03:21 PM

veals gross imo. always picture a little babby cow chained to a fence before it gets killed

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/15/20 07:16 PM

Ha Dante

You know the menu.... I had Saltimbooca on special

Pmac : you are funny yeah Italians do eat some veal .

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/15/20 09:30 PM

Veal is my go to meal at italian restaurants. Veal tells you a lot about the quality of a restaurant. Usually, very tender veal equates to good food.

Re: Philly Indictments - 03/16/20 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Veal is my go to meal at italian restaurants. Veal tells you a lot about the quality of a restaurant. Usually, very tender veal equates to good food.

Yes “ as a rule if a owner is going to skimp on quality it will start with the $$$$ and quality of veal that he or she buys.

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/20/20 02:30 PM

sorry but PG IS NOT who I am referring to.

he was engaged to my friend, took her and used her for years while sitting in prison. came home "acting" like a person who wanted to do the "right thing" but once a crook, always a crook. EVIL is what I always thought. Dark shark eyes, always looked away when he talked to you. During the that time wen he came home, he started to run around and THATS when PG came into the picture. He said she likes the gangster type. They supposedly got married. Now look what she has, a rat husband who is hopefully in prison rite now.

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/20/20 02:31 PM

lol

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/20/20 05:51 PM

AP’s own sister won’t allow her kids around him , I know that for a fact.

OK I thought PG was your friend but your friend is before PG. I don’t know your friend. I know PG through a mutual friend I run around with in AC area.

The recent coke bust this week is more of AP’s ratting work. They had this indictment back in 2016 and finally unsealed it a few days ago, then release reward money and pictures of DiPietro hit, and now Sonny Mazzone and 4 others get picked up yesterday AM by Feds. There’s a lot going down right now....

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/20/20 05:56 PM

I always forget that AP brought an undercover FBI agent into the fold so I highly doubt they will put AP on the stand, Jacobs would have an absolute field day on AP .

They will use the FBI undercover agent that AP brought into the fold up on the stand. That will be tough , even for the best Criminal Defense Attorney on the planet that is Eddie Jacobs to tear apart.

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/20/20 06:20 PM

If you don’t put together a good hit and clip these rats then they all may end up in for life . There is a chance that one rat can bring down the top five in Philly just like how Nick’s crew all went down.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/20/20 06:42 PM

If you don’t put together a good hit and clip these rats then they all may end up in for life . There is a chance that one rat can bring down the top five in Philly just like how Nick’s crew all went down.

I think you are spot on with that especially if they knock a few of these guys with 20 years on some of the bs drug charges; philly is nailing the coke shipoments into town, they got a big shipment at the packer terminal last year; i mean it could have been for camden but same thing

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/20/20 08:15 PM

well AP has 3 sisters so which one are you referring to? From what I witnessed when my gf was living with the RAT and engaged, they complained he didnt spend enough time with them. NOW...since he once again is in trouble and a RAT, it could be true that the sisters dont want their kids around him. Maybe they fear for their lives.

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/21/20 12:57 AM

well AP has 3 sisters so which one are you referring to? From what I witnessed when my gf was living with the RAT and engaged, they complained he didnt spend enough time with them. NOW...since he once again is in trouble and a RAT, it could be true that the sisters dont want their kids around him. Maybe they fear for their lives.

Check your PM’s

-Dante

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/21/20 05:19 PM

This ‘Teflon Dom’ shit has to stop in these articles.

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/23/20 01:59 PM

Two high ranking members arrested in south Philly this morning
Posted By: m2w

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/23/20 08:29 PM

Fifteen Members and Associates of the Philadelphia Mafia Indicted on Federal Racketeering and Related Charges

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/p...-mafia-indicted-federal-racketeering-and

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/27/20 04:21 AM

what are the chances the grande kid cant make it.. prison might b too tough . new wife new kid . he ever get locked up before. he gets his windows smashed in , receives fake drugs , wife messing with other guys already.. and grandes father could not handle it in prison.. things not going verry well for young wipper snapper grande.. this kid is a prime target in lock up, he might get greased up... like father like son?? he is a prime target to b a flipper

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/27/20 04:25 AM

what are the chances the grande kid cant make it.. prison might b too tough . new wife new kid . he ever get locked up before. he gets his windows smashed in , receives fake drugs , wife messing with other guys already... and grandes father could not handle prison either.. things not going verry well for young wipper snapper grande.. this kid is gonna b a prime target in lock up, he might get greased up... like father like son?? he his a prime target to b a flipper..
Posted By: mchang93

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/27/20 05:05 AM

If I had to guess the windows being smashed was more then likely depietro’s fam. He was close to some nephews and that’s some kid shit. Feds want to test ur theory on Grande too but not much to come at him with in this indictment. Trying to scare him. He may hold up we will see.

Re: Philly Indictments - 11/27/20 03:30 PM

Who said Grande’s wife is foolin around on him? Thats not right.
As far as prison, he will be fine. The blacks look up to the italians.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET