Home

Why didn't Salvie Testa run?

Posted By: sbhc

Why didn't Salvie Testa run? - 03/11/18 05:27 AM

He knew his time was up. Chuckie Merlino gave him the kiss of death for Christs sake a couple of weeks before he was whacked.

The guy was a millionaire, why didn't he get the hell out of Philly?
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Why didn't Salvie Testa run? - 03/11/18 06:26 AM

Why didn't he take them on? He had a solid crew. From all the interviewsv with Phil and crow, Salvie was lcn through and through. It would have made a nice story if he didn't except his fate and took out scarfo and the meetings and plead his case to the commission. Just saying.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Why didn't Salvie Testa run? - 03/11/18 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by sbhc
He knew his time was up. Chuckie Merlino gave him the kiss of death for Christs sake a couple of weeks before he was whacked.

The guy was a millionaire, why didn't he get the hell out of Philly?

O.K. newbie......Either Serp or I can give u the already known facts..u r obviously new....One of us may or may not have known Salvie,...1rst of all,,ALL mobsters don't know where 2 go if they r either wanted by L.E. or by their own "friends"...all they know is their own backyard.."..U can lead a horse 2 water .., but u can't make it drink it"...2nd of all ,Salvie thought he could outsmart those surrounding him,..but knowing fuckin' Scarfo was on his (or should we say ) up his ass got mistakenly into an argument w/ the boss, resulting in Salvie getting verbally getting thrown out of Scarfo's apt....Along w/the wedding situation, & Faffy & Dels lies (And I Repeat ..Lies.). & Merlino's thumbs down situation on Camac St...("Salvies gotta go")...I know 4 a fact that dear Salvie was in love w/ another chick whom he grew up with (a certain Rose)....U can read her book,just look it up ,,it's the reason why he dropped Maria Merlino..He was killed 4 no reason... & that scumbag dead man is now hopefully In hell...2 answer ur ???ss...he could'nt run nor hide b-cause it was in his blood...Peace.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET