Home

Site recommendation

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Site recommendation - 03/10/18 07:37 PM

http://lcnbios.blogspot.ie/2018/01/

This site has rare photos I haven't seen, comprehensive lists of family administration and lists when guys were made etc.

It fills in a lot of gaps.

Lot of good info here, highly recommend it.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Site recommendation - 03/10/18 11:10 PM

Some good lists and info about induction ceremonies there.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Site recommendation - 03/11/18 12:42 AM

good reads
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Site recommendation - 03/11/18 01:19 AM

Pretty good. I'm reading the article about the DeCavs having to be re-inducted in the '80s because Gotti found out they didn't prick their fingers. I remember in the Sopranos, Phil Leatardo mocked the Jersey making ceremonies, saying they do it all wrong.
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Site recommendation - 03/11/18 01:52 AM

This is JD's blog. He's on Black Hand, not sure if he's on here.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Site recommendation - 03/11/18 02:53 AM

That is JD's info. He finally composited that info, good job on his part.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Site recommendation - 03/11/18 11:08 PM

pretty crazy all the top informants. id bet there was dozens spread out the familys. maybe non as forth coming as greg scarpa but close. isnt it confirmed annastasia brother was? he was also still in charge of the docks in brooklyn but secretly wanted to get even with carlo gambino. think of all the lcn hits were a brother or a cousin starts feeding the fbi info about other crews dealing some even there own. surprised we dont know all the induction ceromonys in the 80tys. scarpa give up all the wons in brooklyn go look at his files he was a super snitch. but who would he know if the genovese had 5 guys made on xmis in the bronx or new jersey. the won think i think hes mistaken on is corky vastola being made in 1982. i think hes before sam the plumer even took over the family. vastola was a major force at that record company in the 60tys he on all the sam the plumer tapes talking lcn busniess in the mid 60tys that all thou. think that guy corkys still alive today. he has storys to tell.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET