Home

Michael Blutrich

Posted By: Beanshooter

Michael Blutrich - 03/05/18 01:12 PM

https://nypost.com/2018/03/05/strip-club-owner-who-ratted-out-mobsters-wont-go-into-hiding/
Posted By: merlino

Re: Michael Blutrich - 03/05/18 02:32 PM

ppl have no fear of the US mafia anymore
Posted By: Yonkers

Re: Michael Blutrich - 03/05/18 09:54 PM

Hope he gets wacked
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Michael Blutrich - 03/06/18 01:34 AM

Who’s gunna pay the Million Bucks?
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Michael Blutrich - 03/06/18 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by merlino
ppl have no fear of the US mafia anymore

Yeah, not only do you have street punks like Alite running around with no worry in the world but now even businessmen aren't afraid anymore...

If Persico wanted to kill a rat he would have done it already to that clown Paciello !!

Btw, I call bs on the $1m contract !!
Posted By: Nitro

Re: Michael Blutrich - 03/06/18 09:46 AM

“I would have been the only Jew in the state. I had just done 13 years alone. I wasn’t going in for more,” he said.

(-: (-:

To kill guy's like Blutrich. Is one of the dumbest things that the LCN can do. Most old partners are dead.
But a kill today give the FBI more power. More budget, more matrial for rico case. Disturbs the businesses.
For nothing. If Blutrich had money he woudend't talk like that. But he have nothing to lose. Get little money from Newspaper's. Why should a Gambino with 100-500k each month order a kill ? He can only lose.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Michael Blutrich - 03/06/18 11:03 AM

The main thing I got from this was Ive never seen or heard of the Luchesse capo Cheesecake Urgitano.
Posted By: SimonChen

Re: Michael Blutrich - 03/06/18 01:09 PM

Although killing will certainly bring a lot of heat, cosa nostras only way to rule is by fear. If you lose the ability of killing, sooner or later people will not afraid of you and partners will betray you.
Posted By: Nitro

Re: Michael Blutrich - 03/07/18 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by SimonChen
Although killing will certainly bring a lot of heat, cosa nostras only way to rule is by fear. If you lose the ability of killing, sooner or later people will not afraid of you and partners will betray you.

I disagree. The first rule of the mob is make money. It is not necessary to be a killing machine.

But make money means keep your head under the radar (In intact states). So if you use violence it has to pay off. For example a debtor walks around talks to everybody he don't buy back. They mob will break him his legs or kill him.
But a guy they snitch twenty years ago. Nobody knows it is true or not also most involved guys are death or in jail. Why a captain should risk his racket ? He can't win anything.
They legit business partner will have trouble. Maybe you have a soldier with a murder case. That's the next risk. Maybe you need kill again. Now you have two murder cases.

LCN and CN in Sicily lost a lot of power with senseless violence.

Another point a lot rats are back in criminal business so maybe someone get money to protect her rackets.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Michael Blutrich - 03/07/18 01:23 PM

The worst part about this article is that when 60 Minutes's Anderson Cooper profiled Blutrich and even in this article, they both fail to mention that Blutrich is a Pedophile. I wonder when the FBI gave him a new identity to walk around freely did they force him to register as a sex offender? I don't think is the Mob he should be worrying about but the Seniors money he he scammed and the children he molested.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET