Home

Michael Franzese

Posted By: dl

Michael Franzese - 03/04/18 11:23 PM

Was Michael Franzese ever a boss? I saw a you tube video titled "Highest Paid Mafia Boss Tells the TRUTH About the Life". I didn't think he was ever the boss of the family.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Michael Franzese - 03/04/18 11:50 PM

The Feds and media will say anything to hipe a case or make a guy way more important then he is . Surprised he was not called a Godfather !!
Posted By: americafyeah

Re: Michael Franzese - 03/05/18 12:42 AM

no,sonny was never the boss and michael franzese is his stepfather not his biological father
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Michael Franzese - 03/05/18 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by americafyeah
no,sonny was never the boss and michael franzese is his stepfather not his biological father

what ?!!?
Posted By: dl

Re: Michael Franzese - 03/05/18 11:19 PM

Thanks for the responses. I don't follow this stuff that closely, but I never thought he was a boss.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Michael Franzese - 03/06/18 12:06 AM

A capo is often referred to as a boss. Doesn't mean he is THE boss.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Michael Franzese - 03/06/18 12:23 AM

What's our guy Michael up to? He's releasing an updated version of Blood Covenant. Anyone excited?
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Michael Franzese - 03/06/18 01:59 AM

I'm not doubting you but if that's the case how could he be a made guy? I was under the impression that they're sticklers for that sort of thing.
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Michael Franzese - 03/06/18 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by Mikey_Sunset
I'm not doubting you but if that's the case how could he be a made guy? I was under the impression that they're sticklers for that sort of thing.

What do you mean?
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Michael Franzese - 03/08/18 02:34 AM

I watched a recent video and he said he was paying 25% of what he was making and that equated to $2MM a week for something like 3 years.

That is CRAZY because

1) Nobody is ever truthful when kicking up, its on an honor system and you have be both STUPID and GREEDY to get caught.

2) Based on his #'s he was making his end about $5MM a week do the math the guy made a BILLION DOLLARS???

That does not sound right to me
Posted By: FrankValenti

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/05/18 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by americafyeah

I've never heard this before. I always assumed Michael was just his son. Maybe that's why Sonny didn't go to bat for him and showed no loyalty to his blood, because he's not blood. That video was clickbait though. Michael Franzese was never the boss of the Colombo Crime Family. Just a well-earning caporegime who has done pretty well for himself and made it out without ratting.

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/05/18 06:20 AM

A Capo is considered a boss
Not the boss of the family but a boss within the family.

Michael did rat he testified trials and everything.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1989/03/15/sports/crime-figure-testifies-to-link-with-sports-agent.html
Posted By: Ted

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/05/18 11:04 AM

CCD: Have you ever imagined what people think of you being the "stepson" of Sonny Franzese, and what if you are really his biological son?

Michael: My mother made a very surprising revelation at one point, that I was in fact the biological son of my father, Sonny Franzese. I grew up believing I was his "adopted" son, as he did legally adopt me when I was young. My father always called me his son. Would never use the word "stepson." If it mattered that much to me, a simple DNA test would reveal the truth. I honestly don't care about it. He is the only father I knew. I love him the same either way. Blood is not always "thicker then water." Love is what counts. My father loves me and I love him and that's all that matters.

http://chinachristiandaily.com/news...-and-ministry--exclusive-interview-_1899

I wish he went into more detail on how this all happened.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/05/18 04:28 PM

i always heard it both ways he is he isnt. he has his last name and i think kinda looks like him. he has a little brother the won that wore a wire on his dad (what a shitbag move and did it ever come out what crime he did the feds wired him against his dad thats a bad look for them to) hes the spitting image of sonny read he has the aids virus needles. or butt sex.
Posted By: Sonny_from_Peoria

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/06/18 12:39 AM

I seen him speak at one of his conferences before he was pretty up front with what he was involved in and what he did thru put the years but I'm sure there is ruins he left out I know he did make a bunch of money in the gasoline racket when he was a Capoas for nowadays he is no more then rat living outside of WitSec

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/06/18 01:58 AM

i never really undestood why he turned rat anyway. he pleads guilty in 1986 to a 10yrs federal bid. back then all he has to do is like 6. then he reaches out to the fbi in 1988 and starts telling them shit. i wonder if he was talking from the jump. maybe he does a ama reddit thing and i could ask. he could have walked away anyway when he wrapped up. also maybe the feds told him where gonna indict you on a bunch of new shit in 1987 and he rolled

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/06/18 02:03 AM

also go on his wiki page he probaly wrote it himself but he says the gov admits he wasnt a cooperating witness. nah i dont believe that. theres a few colombo guys that are millionairs they walked away with out taking the stand
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/06/18 08:25 AM

Mikey already did a AMA recently. He will never acknowledge informing.

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/06/18 08:40 AM

him and his father look almost the same
so how can he be adopetd ? sounds weird...

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/06/18 03:09 PM

Pmac he testified at trial how could he not be a rat?

His argument was that he did not turn on certain people in the family.

He did not give up Perscio his father his crew.

He testified and gave up associates

His deal was similar to Sammy the Bulls, in the sense Sammy did not give up anyone in his crew.

It makes no sense to me either

They had to have something on him...

They probably said you are looking at another 10+

He probably tried to buy his way out and said I cannot testify against certain guys because it would put my fathers life in jeopardy

I think he reached out to Persico through messengers said I am not going to hurt you and anyone that is dear to you. He probably sent him some nice money behind the scenes

And said please leave me alone
I will disappear

Remember back then Persico killed a D.A. or ordered the hit and they killed the father of the D.A. by accident.
Back then the Colombo's killed a cop

The Colombo's would kill anyone

When Sammy flipped Gotti send him a message a Son for a Son
Meaning leave Jr. out of it and I will not kill your son.

Gravano stuck to the deal and so did Gotti.

Gravano did not testify against his crew and Jr.

Re: Michael Franzese - 04/06/18 03:20 PM

benson check your pm...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET