Home

Satin Dolls in Lodi

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Satin Dolls in Lodi - 03/04/18 06:16 PM

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/...s_could_ma.html#incart_river_mobile_home
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Satin Dolls in Lodi - 03/05/18 08:58 PM

Satin Dolls' owners were charged in May of 2017 with criminal solicitation for prostitution and lewd activity on the premises.

I don't know how anybody could have thought any differently when the joint got approved...they have couches downstairs where you get lap dances, and 3 rooms upstairs {champagne room} where you get your rocks off...Only a fool couldn't see that !!

They were also allowing drugs to be sold in there !!
Posted By: DB

Re: Satin Dolls in Lodi - 03/06/18 01:15 AM

I know 2 non stripper workers there , more so in the Jersey City joint and while it was clearly mob associated with the 10% bs ATM fees, vending machine , garbage and allowing the girls to make extra $ in
The champagne room I never got the feeling or heard they were getting a cut of drug proceeds . The place was obviously a drug dealer magnet and shit was going down but more so like any other bar rather then
Owner approved dealing as that's a guarantee cop magnet and they had all sorts of OC guys and not just Italian. Guys smart enough not to be a part of that unless it was the Russians I guess. Feel free to elaborate.

The Jersey City one was a hang out for west side guys that were all popped in the garbage bust and Papa Smurf would go there , as well as Russian wise guys
That were easy marks as they always had the Crystal bottles flowing . Heard they were actually involved in construction and used
A lot of Polish workers that recently came here. Anyway the rat owner on one of the robberies had a shotgun placed into his back while he was on his knees
Crying, that I know for a fact . With the boom in Jersey City construction that place must of had a ton of discussion in local garage and construction deals. Maybe that
Was LE focus until the word was out in his talk show side racket.

Re: Satin Dolls in Lodi - 03/06/18 01:30 AM

I'm not saying it was approved by ownership at all, but it was going on there and the girls were using it as well !!

Re: Satin Dolls in Lodi - 03/06/18 01:46 AM

Here's a few of their girls...

Attached picture 12042801_955689067823674_2615856777042258031_n.jpg
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET