Home

MS-13 gang -Murders

Posted By: Ciment

MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/21/18 05:33 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...tm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

200 Murders by MS-13 in 22 States since 2012, Claims Report
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/21/18 05:55 PM

I guess most of the victims are innocent civilians...
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/18 01:39 AM

Over hype Ms-13 heavily.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/18 02:36 AM

Serious question. Has anyone from MS-13 ever walked onto a school campus and shot 17 people?
Posted By: pmac

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/18 03:16 AM

These guys are nuts. I swear every few months i read about a triple execution somewhere on long island its them. They have a strong presense in boston subs. The north shore and east boston. They havent come out toe worcester or springfiled yet. Or any other new england city(hartford or prov). They got trumps full attention thats why i thought the mafia would regroup. But they still getting takening out to. Last yr even if cases against the bosses are weak luchese and boanno . Chins son who may either be a big shot or the michael persico of the genovese family i think hes a capo just my guess.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/18 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky

On the Tucker Carson show it was mentioned that many of the victims were immigrants.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/18 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Serious question. Has anyone from MS-13 ever walked onto a school campus and shot 17 people?

So according to your logic killing 200 people separately as opposed to killing 17 all together does not count and you want to be taken seriously by asking such a question. The loss of one life is enough to kick these monsters out of the country.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/18 04:34 AM

If MS 13 ever changes their rules to get in to having to kill school kids in school that is what they would do. Until that day the answer is no.

There was a gang the rule to get in they had to cut up someone’s face with a knife to become a member remember that one?

There was another gang they had to sucker punch innocent people why they were walking and then put it,on youtube.

See in my day they didn’t do that because their was no money in doing that.

But they did walk into a business like a candy store or a bread shop like Ragunas bakery and just take it over. They would tell the owner they were their new partner. And sell them on the idea why it was good business to do it. Like they can make more money or they can get beat like a dog if they refuse. Like they did in the old days in the black hand.

When my friend bought celentos Italian deli when it became Spanish Harlem. He knew to be the local fence for stolen goods. Why because the local thieves needed him so he would not get robbed by them. That is why people came in all day long. For the food which was good and to buy stuff likes jewelry and guns at an reasonable price.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/18 04:53 AM

What gave you that impression?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/18 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Ciment

So according to your logic killing 200 people separately as opposed to killing 17 all together does not count and you want to be taken seriously by asking such a question. The loss of one life is enough to kick these monsters out of the country.

No, I asked if anyone in MS-13 has ever walked onto a school campus and killed 17 people in one fell swoop. Clearly the answer is no. Carry on.
Posted By: jace

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/18 06:17 AM

No, I asked if anyone in MS-13 has ever walked onto a school campus and killed 17 people in one fell swoop. Clearly the answer is no. Carry on.

MS-13 has murdered over 200 people and you jump to their defense by saying at least they don't shoot up schools!!! They kill many school age kids, as they recently did in New York, and they do it several at time in many cases.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/18 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by RollinBones

What gave you that impression?

Many of the articals i read about them and the news about are when they kill and most of the victims were civilians...
I even remember 3 girls who i think played basketball were murderd by 3 ms 13 members last year i think it was
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/23/18 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Over hype Ms-13 heavily.

They’re way overhyped for political reasons.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/23/18 12:20 PM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ms-13-spreads-its-brand-of-violence-in-us_2447013.html

MS-13 Spreads Its Brand of Violence in US
Estimated 10,000 members in US live by motto ‘kill, rape, control’

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/23/18 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by jace

MS-13 has murdered over 200 people and you jump to their defense by saying at least they don't shoot up schools!!! They kill many school age kids, as they recently did in New York, and they do it several at time in many cases.

I didn't jump to anyone's defense. I asked a question.

Also, most of MS-13's murders, nearly all, in fact, are in the commission of another crime. For instance, it's gang or drug related. In mass shootings, innocent people are the targets.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/23/18 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by SoCalGangs
Over hype Ms-13 heavily.

Thank You !. I met a MS-13 in Batesville. He was from Houston area and we talk for abit. Hope he's doing well now that I think about it. The violence associated with them is overhype and it's more precise in Honduras & El Salvador though. In the U.S their presence is limited to specific Latino communities. Even then their rivalries vary from city to city.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/23/18 07:36 PM

Over hype Ms-13 heavily.

Demogogues are gonna demogogue...

7 Things the Trump Administration Gets Wrong about MS13
https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/7-things-trump-administration-wrong-ms13/

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/23/18 08:12 PM

It’s irritating that MS13 has been this hyped up in the media. 200 murdered linked to them in 5 years yet supposedly they have 10,000 members nationwide. That almost confirms what I’ve always believed, that the average MS13 member isn’t so scary after all. I’m not meaning to be callus towards any victims but that number sounds low for a gang supposedly that big. You could probably tally up large sounding numbers for any major US gang if you really wanted to. On top of that, MS13 is barely a single gang. It’s more like a brand with hundreds of cliques spread around the country. They all see themselves as one but in practice they’re mostly not. Once in a while a few of them will commit some brutal murder that grabs headlines, making it seem like they’re all like that but they’re just not. I wonder if they gain more attention out in states and cities where there’s less competition for them. In LA no other gangs are in fear of MS13. I’m not saying they’re all soft but it’s not like they’re in a league of their own when it comes to fighting other gangs.

Nobody mistake this for me DEFENDING MS13 as being good guys, I’m not. I don’t feel sorry for any of them that commit violent crimes and get deported. I just get tired of them being hyped up like they’re something they aren’t. They just happen to be a gang that recruits illegal immigrants which then get deported and spread the gang back in El Salvador and around the country which is why they get more attention.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/23/18 08:17 PM

Interesting unintended consequence to all the hype:

The federal government may inadvertantly be helping MS-13 to recruit
https://www.economist.com/news/unit...oin-one-most-fearsome-reputation-federal
Posted By: DB

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/23/18 08:32 PM

I agree about the MS 13 overhype . Are they a problem that requires a federal strategy to check them ? absolutely ! but gang
Violence today is a shadow of its former self . I agree with the strategy of deporting the hell out of them but at the
Same time if you are really serious about reducing their strength then we have to
Work for directly with the countries we are deporting them back too. Need a relentless, well thought out 2 prong attack so
They feel the pressure everywhere

I believe under the Obama admin they developed a new program where we worked directly with the Hondorus govt to re structure their prison system
By building new max security ones and making prison life very difficult for serious violent offenders and it had
Incredible results as the leaders were cut off under new max security conditions. It cost money but ended
Up saving a lot more as well as materially reducing the murder rate.

I’m not sure where that program stands today but given it required USA support I suspect might be cut off in the near future
But I could be wrong on that.

A strategy of fuck other countries, fuck working together, USA only strategy does have a nice sound bite , but a sound bite isn’t a strategy
And are basically short cuts to actual thinking and problem solving.

Soon NYC monthly murder rate in early 1990s will be our annual murder rate. Things are very good right now outside of
The crazy young white kid looking to kill indiscriminately which is pretty crazy when you think about it . The script has been flipped it seems

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/23/18 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by DB

Soon NYC monthly murder rate in early 1990s will be our annual murder rate. Things are very good right now outside of
The crazy young white kid looking to kill indiscriminately which is pretty crazy when you think about it . The script has been flipped it seems

We were just discussing this the other day IRL, in light of the latest school shooting. Why does this seem to be a primarily white kid thing in the US? What is the reason? It's a subject that deserves some research. We've certainly had enough to give us a good study group to look at.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by helenwheels
Originally Posted by DB

We were just discussing this the other day IRL, in light of the latest school shooting. Why does this seem to be a primarily white kid thing in the US? What is the reason? It's a subject that deserves some research. We've certainly had enough to give us a good study group to look at.

Nikolas Cruz was Hispanic, not White. It is in many cases White people in the mass shootings, I agree on that.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 08:18 AM

In most gangs there are different groups in each gang. You got your thieves, you got the guys who sell drugs, you also have guys who do the heavy work kill.

You can’t make a lot of money just doing hits. It doesn’t take brains to kill someone anybody can do it if you are a little fucked up in the head and it gets much easier once you get used to it. Not everyone can do it.

It does take brains to be a good thief.

It takes brains to sell drugs and not get burned yourself. I knew people who could not make money doing it so they stopped.

It takes being very smart to distribute drugs and get away with it.

It is very rare to have a guy do all three. 10000 guys who kill. If you have a guy who kills he would do it more then once. So two hundred murders is very low.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 08:43 AM

The Latin kings have been around for a long long time since I was young. There are guys in it who are close to my age. They had children who are also in the game.

They do a lot if things but not all of them. Some are into legit business.

My youngest son had a problem with a Latin king. He was sitting with a friend my son at one time thought everyone was a friend unfortunately. Car pulls full of young Latin Kings. His so called friend seeing them and runs away. My son did not think to run away with him. His friend had a reason to run.

Any way they started to beat on my son with screw drivers and baseball bats. What saved him was wearing a heavy coat and he could fight he was the BJJ guy. He got away but they broke his arm from getting hit with the bat.

I am home I did not notice he got hurt he just went to bed.

Next day some if his friends came over to ask how he was. That is how I learned he was in a fight and got hurt.

So I took him to the hospital to get his arm fixed. He was afraid to tell me he got hurt.

Then I asked him about what happened. His friends told me his so called friend started with a girl whose brother was a Latin king. I found out where she lived. She lived with her mother the brother lived some where else.

My son went there the mother did not want to listen to him.

6 months later I heard she had a ups delivery guy come to their house, he killed everyone in her house killed the mother and daughter. The Latin king was not there.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Footreads
The Latin kings have been around for a long long time since I was young. There are guys in it who are close to my age. They had children who are also in the game.

They do a lot if things but not all of them. Some are into legit business.

My youngest son had a problem with a Latin king. He was sitting with a friend my son at one time thought everyone was a friend unfortunately. Car pulls full of young Latin Kings. His so called friend seeing them and runs away. My son did not think to run away with him. His friend had a reason to run.

Any way they started to beat on my son with screw drivers and baseball bats. What saved him was wearing a heavy coat and he could fight he was the BJJ guy. He got away but they broke his arm from getting hit with the bat.

I am home I did not notice he got hurt he just went to bed.

Next day some if his friends came over to ask how he was. That is how I learned he was in a fight and got hurt.

So I took him to the hospital to get his arm fixed. He was afraid to tell me he got hurt.

Then I asked him about what happened. His friends told me his so called friend started with a girl whose brother was a Latin king. I found out where she lived. She lived with her mother the brother lived some where else.

My son went there the mother did not want to listen to him.

6 months later I heard she had a ups delivery guy come to their house, he killed everyone in her house killed the mother and daughter. The Latin king was not there.

I will remain silent on this as I know that is gang tactic, but was your son truthful? There is a reason I hate cops and the secret service paid a visit to me, and why I denounce Dallas, and applause Baton Rouge. There is also an old trick that cops use, I won't go into details, but it makes them a domestic enemy to the United States, just saying that makes me want to play darts, Triple 9 is a good game to play.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 02:10 PM

Secret service paying you a visit that is serious stuff..........were you the guy behind the grassy knoll ?
Posted By: southend

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 02:45 PM

one of these scumbags killed a 14 year old girl with a baseball bat, and they do shit like this on a regular basis. 3-4 bodies being found at a time left behind by these fucking animals. So many murders in Long Island contributed to MS-13 and hardly any of the victims out of their teens

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by DB

Nikolas Cruz was Hispanic, not White. It is in many cases White people in the mass shootings, I agree on that.

lol. Hispanics are white. Hispanic and Latinos are self identified segments of the white population. Hispanics can choose to claim their European ancestry or their native American-Spanish ancestry (Latino). So, it was up to Cruz. It's unknown which he identified as.

All this being said, Cruz was adopted, anyway. It'a also unknown whether Cruz was his adopted name or his birth name.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 04:05 PM

I got the real story from his friends. He actually did go to her house to talk to the daughter and her mother. She did not talk to him. I could guess why she is getting money from her son and she did not want to rat on him. So that is what happens when you act like that. No the cops definately did not do it.

I hat cops as well but I had my reasons. I took beating from them. Among other things.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by DB

47 percent of all mass shootings since 2000 have been committed by non whites — ex. San Bernardino, the Pulse Night Club, Fort Hood, Virginia Tech and other.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 05:32 PM

School shooters, which was our IRL topic, are overwhelmingly white and male. Mass shootings tied to terrorism are another topic, but the motivation for those is clear.

What isn't clear is why young, mostly white, males (without any political motivation) kill their peers in mass shootings. I've seen the video game narrative being pushed recently, but as the rest of the world plays the same games without the resulting mass shootings (Japan, UK, So.Korea) it's not the likely answer. The same for violent movies. We are an outlier here, and we need to understand why.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 09:53 PM

San Bernardino, Pulse Night Club, and Fort Hood shooters were white, too. Middle eastern is white.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/18 10:44 PM

Pulse night club that was the gay bar. A muslem did that shooting right? Guess who actually was in the gallery closest to Hillary. That killers father. Nice right I guess the Russians arranged for him to be their right?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/26/18 01:21 AM

Middle easterners are white, regardless of their religion.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/26/18 01:23 AM

About half of the world's Muslim population is white. Around a billion people.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/26/18 02:22 AM

About half of the world's Muslim population is white. Around a billion people.

Stop insulting peoples intelligence , you certainly do not know what you are talking about or need your eyes checked.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/26/18 03:27 AM

why are the salvadorians imagrating to long island so much? i swear there and east boston/north shore just influx. funny to i was reading ms 13 doesnt have the huge presense in la like here on the east. there deep in like virginia.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/26/18 03:32 AM

Labor demand. It sure as hell isn't for cheap rent.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/26/18 07:41 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/02/24/three-ms-13-gang-members-sentenced-20-years-prison-murder/

Three MS-13 Gang Members Sentenced to More Than 20 Years in Prison for Murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/27/18 11:44 AM

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...on-racketeering-drug-trial-idUSKCN1GA2SN

MS-13 gang members convicted in Boston racketeering, drug trial

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/28/18 01:31 PM

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...-from-execution-when-police-12715050.php

MS-13 was two minutes from execution when police intervened in Houston, charges say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/01/18 03:57 PM

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/how-ms-13-pushes-families-out-of-central-america

How MS-13 Pushes Families Out of Central America
"But the country he and my grandmother loved is no longer what they knew it to be, largely because of the gang known as MS-13."

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/01/18 04:03 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island...nd-friends-ms13-1.17017016?firstfree=yes

MS-13 victim’s mom says ‘we need to protect our kids’

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/02/18 01:05 AM

https://america.cgtn.com/2018/03/01/ms-13-roots-of-el-salvadorian-gang-lie-in-us-inner-city

Tracing the roots of Salvadoran street gang MS-13

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/03/18 09:31 AM

http://abc7.com/alleged-gang-member-convicted-in-girls-2001-rape-murder/3167292/

Alleged MS-13 gang member convicted in 2001 rape, murder of 13-year-old girl

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/03/18 04:47 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/a...busting-up-latest-gang-trafficking-ring/

Mexico Arrests MS13 Leader Busting Up Latest Gang Trafficking Ring

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/06/18 01:08 AM

http://uk.businessinsider.com/mexic...s-latest-drug-trafficking-attempt-2018-3

Mexico arrests MS-13 leader, busting the gang's latest attempt to start an international drug-trafficking pipeline

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/06/18 01:15 AM

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...f-18-Year-Old-Mans-Murder-475863033.html

6 MS-13 Gang Members Convicted of 18-Year-Old Man's Murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/06/18 01:18 AM

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...udoun-county-man-beaten-stabbed-50-times

MS-13 members convicted in death of Loudoun County man beaten, stabbed 50 times

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/06/18 01:22 AM

http://www.marinij.com/general-news/20180305/novato-gang-homicide-case-reaches-preliminary-hearing

Novato gang homicide case reaches preliminary hearing

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/06/18 02:48 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/0...more-than-50-times-in-brutal-murder.html

MS-13 members convicted of stabbing a man more than 50 times in brutal murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/07/18 01:15 AM

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/loc...3cb0208-2193-11e8-9257-9f28030a1a53.html

Bedford MS-13 gang murder trials postponed

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/07/18 11:02 PM

http://wset.com/news/local/10-including-2-ms-13-gang-members-indicted-in-multi-state-drug-operation

10, including 2 MS-13 gang members, indicted in multi-state drug operation

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/08/18 01:36 PM

http://wjla.com/news/crime/suspecte...to-robberies-across-dc-area-being-sought

Suspected MS-13 gang member believed to be tied to robberies across D.C. area being sought

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/08/18 03:56 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/brief/ms13-feud-spreads-mexico-gangs-presence-remains-limited/

MS13 Feud Spreads to Mexico, but Gang’s Presence Remains Limited

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/08/18 05:08 PM

So you're making a MS-13 news update thread?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/08/18 05:29 PM

Yes, and your point is ?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/09/18 01:35 AM

Yes, and your point is ?

Just asking.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/09/18 06:41 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/birth-ms13-new-york/

The Birth of the MS13 in New York

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/09/18 06:53 PM

http://www.theintermountain.com/news/local-news/2018/03/drug-investigation-yields-multiple-arrests/

Drug investigation yields multiple arrests

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/11/18 12:40 PM

http://www.canyon-news.com/ms-13-gang-member-jorge-palacios-sentenced/76915

MS-13 Gang Member Jorge Palacios Sentenced

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/12/18 08:13 PM

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/children-ms-13-daca-amnesty-school-safety/

For the children’: MS-13, DACA amnesty, and school safety
American schoolchildren and taxpayers are the victims.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/12/18 08:16 PM

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...aturalization-is-a-privilege-not-a-right

US naturalization is a privilege, not a right
Posted By: m2w

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/12/18 08:38 PM

are there MS 13 in Mexico? i know there are immigrants from El Salvador, Honduras etc,
but i thought the only foreign criminal group over there was the italian mafia in playa del carmen

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/13/18 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by m2w

are there MS 13 in Mexico? i know there are immigrants from El Salvador, Honduras etc,
but i thought the only foreign criminal group over there was the italian mafia in playa del carmen

That caught my eye too, they must have something going with a local Mexican cartel. Keyword is limited.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/14/18 01:51 PM

http://abc13.com/suspected-ms-13-gang-member-arrested-after-high-speed-chase/3212695/

Suspected MS-13 gang member arrested after chase down Gulf Freeway

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/14/18 01:53 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...llegedly-busted-human-smuggling-arizona/

Texan MS-13 Member Allegedly Busted for Human Smuggling in Arizona

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/15/18 11:32 AM

https://wtop.com/maryland/2018/03/md-ms-13-guilty-greenlight-gang-murder/

Md. MS-13 member found guilty in ‘greenlight’ gang murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/15/18 11:34 AM

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette...s-overwhelmed-the-resources-in-the-area/

Virginia Gang Task Force Chief Warns MS-13 Has ‘Overwhelmed’ the Resources

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/15/18 05:06 PM

http://www.mymcmedia.org/silver-spring-man-convicted-role-gang-murder-prosecutors-say/

SILVER SPRING MAN CONVICTED FOR ROLE IN GANG MURDER, PROSECUTORS SAY

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/15/18 05:45 PM

These guys are the worst. There killings are always so fucking stupid and victims so young. Theres like 30yr old bosses telling 15 16 yr olds kids murder there school mate cause hes a snitch or so n so. Theres a big branch out in east boston . Feds indicted grown ass men for rico charges and theyll be like killing a 14 yr old in a park. Lcn will always be light years away from these guys.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/15/18 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
These guys are the worst. There killings are always so fucking stupid and victims so young. Theres like 30yr old bosses telling 15 16 yr olds kids murder there school mate cause hes a snitch or so n so. Theres a big branch out in east boston . Feds indicted grown ass men for rico charges and theyll be like killing a 14 yr old in a park. Lcn will always be light years away from these guys.

I agree they are the most violent to the point that MS-13 splinter group known as MS-503 were not in favor of committing violent crimes to innocent civilians.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/16/18 08:20 PM

https://trofire.com/2018/03/16/ms-13-the-newest-murder-inc-americas-lawyer/

MS 13 – The Newest Murder Inc. – America’s Lawyer

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/18/18 09:07 AM

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...s_pleads_guilty_to_oking_teen_slay_in_15

MS-13 boss pleads guilty to OKing teen slay in ’15

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/18/18 09:24 AM

https://trofire.com/2018/03/16/ms-13-the-newest-murder-inc-americas-lawyer/

MS 13 – The Newest Murder Inc. – America’s Lawyer

I actually knew a guy that was part of murder inc. when I was a kid he was our mover. He just owned a moving truck.

His normal work he was a furniture and appliance mover. I seen him take a refrigerator strap it to his back and take it up 5 flights of stairs and deliver it to a tenenant apartment in our building.

He was my father’s age. When he wasn’t doing that. He would take the dead bodies away of the guys murder inc killed.

He was not really a bad guy he was just trying to make some extra money.

One day he loaded his truck with people in our building and took us all to Jones beach. I never been to a beach like that before and neither did any body in our neighborhood. I do remember getting car sick and throwing up in that truck smile

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/20/18 02:21 AM

http://www.businessinsider.com/feud-within-ms-13-led-to-shyboy-killing-but-gang-still-limited-2018-3

A feud within MS-13 is spreading to Mexico — but the gang is still far from a regional powerhouse

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/20/18 06:36 PM

https://www.voanews.com/a/4306492.html

El Salvador Debates Best Way to Counter MS-13 Gang Violence

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/21/18 01:31 PM

http://abc11.com/2-suspected-gang-members-wanted-for-murder-arrested-in-raleigh/3240448/

2 suspected MS-13 gang members wanted for murder in Virginia arrested in Raleigh

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/24/18 12:55 PM

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/article/DF/20180323/NEWS/180329863

Ulster gang killing was revenge against suspected informant, prosecutors say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/24/18 12:56 PM

http://www.nogalesinternational.com...1a49154-2e3d-11e8-a658-1f2a4479fff1.html

Ports and Border: Gang member arrested; migrants found in trunk

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/27/18 03:10 PM

https://www.ktnv.com/news/crime/las-vegas-police-holding-briefing-on-multiple-murder-investigation

Former gang member turned activist gives insight on MS-13 recruitment in Las Vegas

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/27/18 03:13 PM

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/met...n-clark-county-over-past-year/1080346310

Metro Police: MS-13 gang committed 10 murders in Clark County over past year

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/29/18 06:10 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sses-concern-arrest-MS-13-murderers.html

'We're seeing Third World violence in what we are calling a civilized society': Pastor who rehabilitates former gang members says MS-13 must be stamped out after four are arrested for 10 Vegas murders

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/29/18 08:55 PM

http://abc7ny.com/exclusive-special-agents-take-down-suspected-ms-13-gang-members-/3278418/

Exclusive: Special agents take down suspected MS-13 gang members

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/30/18 01:06 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/immigration-detentions-deportation-ice-1.17741318

Federal agents arrest 24 immigrants across LI, NYC, Hudson Valley
Posted By: americafyeah

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/31/18 01:21 PM

xxx

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/31/18 03:38 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...tled-across-u-s-as-unaccompanied-minors/

Nearly 100 MS-13 Gang Members Arrested in Sting Were Resettled Across U.S. as ‘Unaccompanied Minors’

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/31/18 03:45 PM

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/37849809/las-vegass-mob-museum-gives-a-look-inside-ms-13-gang

Las Vegas's Mob Museum gives a look inside MS-13 gang

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/31/18 03:48 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/3...-conspiracy-charges-authorities-say.html

Six MS-13 members facing murder, conspiracy charges, authorities say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/02/18 11:39 AM

https://features.propublica.org/ms-13/a-betrayal-ms13-gang-police-fbi-ice-deportation/

A BETRAYAL
The teenager told police all about his gang, MS-13. In return, he was slated for deportation and marked for death.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/04/18 09:31 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...30e514_story.html?utm_term=.543e6bb29d9b

Missing Fairfax County teen with ties to gang members might be in danger, police say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/04/18 09:47 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms13-gang-violence-amaya-murcia-1.17862759

MS-13 gang member pleads guilty in 2014 Brentwood killing

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/04/18 09:49 PM

https://cis.org/Huennekens/Operation-Matador-Nabs-475-Gang-Members-NY-City-Area

Operation Matador Nabs 475 Gang Members in N.Y. City Area

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/09/18 05:40 PM

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...13-gang-members-united-states/426635002/

How many MS-13 gang members are in the United States?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/10/18 12:24 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/tim-sini-gang-recruiter-convicted-1.17952373

Suffolk DA: Gang recruiter convicted of attempted coercion

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/10/18 01:02 PM

How is trump doing stopping these guys.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/12/18 02:38 AM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-will-spend-18-5-million-to-battle-ms-13-gang-1523481670

New York Will Spend $18.5 Million to Battle MS-13 Gang

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/12/18 02:40 AM

http://www.kyma.com/news/ms-13-gang-member-imbedded-in-hoard-of-surrendering-migrants/728204606

MS-13 gang member imbedded in hoard of surrendering migrants

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/12/18 02:42 AM

http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2018/04/ms-13_member_sentenced_for_sho.html

MS-13 gang member sentenced for shooting death of Chelsea mother of 3

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/12/18 02:44 AM

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...part-migrant-caravan-says-border-patrol/

MS-13 Member Posing as Unaccompanied Minor was Linked to the ‘Migrant Caravan,’ Says Border Patrol

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/17/18 05:08 PM

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/...mbers-in-nationwide-sweep/article/519976

El Salvador arrests 200 gang members in nationwide sweep

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/17/18 05:10 PM

https://patch.com/new-york/southampton/graffiti-tied-deadly-18th-street-gang-found-wildwood

Graffiti Tied To Deadly 18th Street Gang Found At Wildwood

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/18/18 12:33 PM

http://www.macon.com/news/nation-world/national/article209161454.html

MS-13 gang member arranged a drug shipment. It involved Little Debbie Swiss Rolls, feds say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/18/18 01:36 PM

No wonder I am hooked on little Debbie cake.:)

I actually think they shit they have to use instead hostess cup cakes or twinkies.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/19/18 10:34 PM

http://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/alleged-east-coast-leader-of-ms-13-facing-new-york-charges

No bail for alleged East Coast leader of violent MS-13 gang

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/19/18 10:39 PM

https://nypost.com/2018/04/19/ms-13-directs-members-to-take-out-a-cop/

MS-13 directs members to ‘take out a cop’
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/22/18 11:33 AM

MS-13 gangster admits trafficking drugs to New Jersey from inside a California prison http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...fficking-drugs-to-new-jersey-from-inside

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/25/18 11:33 AM

Three MS-13 gangsters convicted of RICO conspiracy and murder in Boston http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...nvicted-of-rico-conspiracy-and-murder-in

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/25/18 11:50 AM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/brief/arrest-colonel-ms13-ties-reveals-sophisticated-gang-tactics/

Arrest of Colonel With MS13 Ties Reveals Sophisticated Gang Tactics

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/25/18 11:54 AM

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...al-Narcotics-Weapons-Case-480616541.html

MS-13 Gangster Pleads Guilty in Federal Narcotics, Weapons Case

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/25/18 11:56 AM

https://thehayride.com/2018/04/insa...-wielding-illegal-rifle-florida-traffic/

Insanity: MS-13 gang member, felon, wielding illegal rifle in Florida traffic

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/25/18 07:51 PM

https://www.onenewsnow.com/ap/legal/ms-13-gang-members-convicted-for-murder-racketeering

MS-13 gang members convicted for murder, racketeering

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/25/18 07:55 PM

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...rgest-cocaine-haul-europe-weighing-nine/

Spanish police seize ‘largest cocaine shipment in Europe’ weighing nine tonnes

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/26/18 04:18 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/26/opinion/ms-13-gang-religion.html

How to Leave MS-13 Alive

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/26/18 04:20 PM

https://patch.com/new-jersey/hoboken/big-ms-13-gang-bust-nj-6-charged-murder-sweep

Big MS-13 Gang Bust In NJ: 6 Charged With Murder In Sweep

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/27/18 08:32 PM

http://www.680news.com/2018/04/27/ap-fact-check-ms-13-gang-arrests-at-border-are-up-this-year/

AP FACT CHECK: MS-13 gang arrests at border are up this year

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/27/18 08:35 PM

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...-shares-a-closer-look-at-the-deadly-gang

MS-13 in El Salvador: KPRC2's Jacob Rascon shares a closer look at the deadly gang

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/01/18 03:31 AM

https://patch.com/new-york/jamaica/jamaica-man-charged-killing-ms-13-rival-gang-member-feds

Jamaica Man Charged With Killing MS-13 Rival Gang Member: Feds

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/01/18 03:34 AM

https://www.thedailybeast.com/on-the-ground-with-cops-patrolling-el-salvadors-gangland

On the Ground With Cops Hunting El Salvador’s Gangs

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/02/18 02:07 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/brief/ms13-leader-relatives-swept-el-salvador-anti-drug-operation/

MS13 Leader’s Relatives Swept Up in El Salvador Anti-Drug Operation

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/02/18 02:14 PM

https://www.amny.com/news/ms-13-18th-street-gang-violence-1.18351816

Growing 18th Street, MS-13 rivalry underscored by recent indictments, NYPD says

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/02/18 02:22 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...fed-queens-killing-man-article-1.3965337

Four suspects with gang ties cuffed in Queens killing of man shot in head, groin

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/03/18 11:06 AM

http://www.kveo.com/news/local-news/arrests-of-ms-13-gang-members-increasing/1155684486

Arrests Of MS-13 Gang Members Increasing

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/04/18 12:43 PM

http://www.eastietimes.com/2018/05/04/ms-13-members-pleads-guilty-to-eastie-slaying/

MS-13 Members Pleads Guilty to Eastie Slaying

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/05/18 10:56 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-penalty-against-MS-13-gang-member.html

DA seeks death penalty against 'MS-13 gang member who ordered a murder when he was already behind bars'

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/07/18 11:38 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...2b05a2_story.html?utm_term=.6bf67106f3fd

‘Heinous and violent’: MS-13’s appeal to girls grows as gang becomes ‘Americanized’

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/07/18 11:39 AM

https://www.click2houston.com/news/exclusive-inside-the-fight-against-ms-13-in-houston

EXCLUSIVE: Inside the fight against MS-13 in Houston

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/09/18 12:47 PM

https://thewire.in/world/what-lies-behind-central-americas-gang-violence

What Lies Behind Central America's Gang Violence

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/09/18 12:51 PM

http://www.newsweek.com/ms-13-children-arent-lining-mexican-border-join-gangs-opinion-877891

MS-13: CHILDREN AREN'T LINING UP AT THE MEXICAN BORDER TO JOIN GANGS

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/09/18 12:58 PM

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/crime/2018/05/09/gang-activity-somerset-county/590643002/

Somerset County gang activity is real, officials say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/09/18 01:00 PM

https://dialogo-americas.com/en/articles/mexico-arrests-leader-mara-salvatrucha

Mexico Arrests Leader of Mara Salvatrucha

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/09/18 01:03 PM

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law...nvestigators-say/hf4OxArZ9YL8UaUQ9yP6jJ/

Georgia’s gang situation ‘getting worse,’ investigators say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/09/18 05:29 PM

http://wjla.com/news/crime/ms-13-gang-accused-of-killing-man-in-va

MS-13 gang members accused of killing man, burning car with his body in trunk at Va. park

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/10/18 05:26 PM

https://wtop.com/prince-william-county/2018/05/apparent-ms-13-victim-found-burning-car-identified/

Apparent MS-13 victim who was found in burning car identified as Va. man

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/11/18 02:11 AM

https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/n...ompletely-random-police-say/83-550997617

MS-13 Gang Abduction, Killing In Virginia Was Completely Random, Police Say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/11/18 02:15 AM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...lice-shot-ms-13-calls-for-assassinations

73% surge in police shot, MS-13 calls for ‘assassinations’

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/14/18 10:06 AM

http://canoe.com/news/local-news/wa...wcm/6045f5bb-8a1d-4495-a323-c42cfac9108d

WARMINGTON: Cdn politicians should heed MS-13 gang warning

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/15/18 04:20 PM

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article211112979.html

MS-13 gang member bragged about killing teen. He did it to stay alive, defense lawyer says

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/15/18 04:22 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...-13-member-sex-offenders-80-miles-texas/

Border Patrol Arrests MS-13 Member, Sex Offenders 80 Miles into Texas

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/17/18 03:06 AM

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino...ions-latino-immigrant-youth-says-n874766

Gang crackdowns have increased arrests, deportations of Latino, immigrant youth, says report

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/17/18 03:08 AM

https://www.onenewsnow.com/national...gangster-sex-offenders-arrested-in-texas

MS-13 gangster, sex offenders arrested in Texas

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/17/18 11:50 AM

http://legislativegazette.com/senat...ougher-sentences-gang-free-school-zones/

Senate bills aim to combat gang violence with tougher sentences, gang-free school zones

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/17/18 05:35 PM

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/ms-13-members-are-indeed-animals/

MS-13 members are indeed ‘animals’
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/18/18 06:24 PM

Good job Ciment...Ending a mind boggling debate !!

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/19/18 01:09 AM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...mmitted-against-americans-by-ms-13-gang/

11 Animalistic Crimes Committed Against Americans by MS-13 Gang

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/19/18 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

What debate?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/19/18 03:24 AM

What debate?

Fake News Debate !

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/19/18 03:44 AM

Actually Trump was too polite calling them (MS-13) animals..

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 01:01 AM

MS13 must be both happy and afraid at the same time. On one hand the media is hyping them up to be “the most violent gang in America” which as a gang they probably like sounding hardcore to the general public that doesn’t know they’re really a mediocre gang in most of their neighborhoods...but on the other hand all this negative press is obviously going to work against them. The head lines are laughable actually but they’re falling victims to a political climate.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 02:10 AM

Trump called MS13 gang members animals. Then the whole left news media and politicians said he was calling every Latino animals. You got to be a Moron to think that it would help them take over the senate and congress in 2018.

I think the left is a little fucked up in their cabeza’s smile

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Footreads
Trump called MS13 gang members animals. Then the whole left news media and politicians said he was calling every Latino animals. You got to be a Moron to think that it would help them take over the senate and congress in 2018.

I think the left is a little fucked up in their cabeza’s smile

They are not a little fucked, they are fucked big times. While they are promoting fake news, Trump's polls go up. People are now beginning to see through them. They have no political agenda and spew hatred and divisiveness everywhere. They want to maintain the status quo meanwhile illegals, crime and drugs are rampant.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 03:41 AM

What debate?

Fake News Debate !

Don't you mean exxagerated misinformed news in general?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 11:03 AM

Exaggerated misinformed news in general is a good characterization of the leftist controlled media. They control most media, entertainment, teachers and lawyers thereby having the ability to indoctrinate their leftist agenda . If you oppose them you are a racist, misogynist and homophobic.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 05:12 PM

Yeah the Left is bad. Now back to topic.

mS 13 is just under a much bigger microscope then other gangs. You have cases of individual members doing over the top heinous crimes that make for good sensational headlines but as I’ve said many times, overall they’re just another gang. Gangs commit crimes, surprise surprise. But most gang crimes make the local news and its forgotten about a day later but MS13 has entered the political realm so everything they do gets circulated on those right wing news sites.

Some of those articles are mentioning MS 13 and ISIS in the same sentences. Ridiculous.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 07:38 PM

mS 13 is just under a much bigger microscope then other gangs. You have cases of individual members doing over the top heinous crimes that make for good sensational headlines but as I’ve said many times, overall they’re just another gang. Gangs commit crimes, surprise surprise. But most gang crimes make the local news and its forgotten about a day later but MS13 has entered the political realm so everything they do gets circulated on those right wing news sites.

Some of those articles are mentioning MS 13 and ISIS in the same sentences. Ridiculous.

I like how the left softens the narrative and makes these animals humans and want to give them sanctuary. These over the top heinous crimes are frequent and promoted by MS-13 gangs as a whole and not by individual members.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 07:43 PM

https://www.ranker.com/list/mara-salvatrucha-facts-and-stories/katia-kleyman

18 Terrifying Facts & Stories About MS-13, the World's Most Notorious Gang

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 08:11 PM

I like how the left softens the narrative and makes these animals humans and want to give them sanctuary. These over the top heinous crimes are frequent and promoted by MS-13 gangs as a whole and not by individual members.

You sound too politically charged to be objective. All I’m saying is when you put it into perspective, MS13 isn’t above and beyond more of a threat then most other established street gangs in America. What Ms 13 in El Salvador does is one thing but I’m talking in the US. There’s thousands of these guys spread around and these articles can barely dig up a few dozen incidences that sound terrifying. I don’t like MS 13, and I could care less if every last one of them gets deported or goes straight to prison. I’ve been to their main neighborhoods in LA and been around some and I cringe that they get notoriety for being something they wish they were.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 08:47 PM

You sound too politically charged to be objective. All I’m saying is when you put it into perspective, MS13 isn’t above and beyond more of a threat then most other established street gangs in America. What Ms 13 in El Salvador does is one thing but I’m talking in the US. There’s thousands of these guys spread around and these articles can barely dig up a few dozen incidences that sound terrifying. I don’t like MS 13, and I could care less if every last one of them gets deported or goes straight to prison. I’ve been to their main neighborhoods in LA and been around some and I cringe that they get notoriety for being something they wish they were.

I would of answered you more objectively but your statement was politically charged as well. Example, "but MS-13 has entered the political realm so everything they do gets circulated on those right wing news sites."

I do agree in part about them being more under the microscope and they doing heinous crimes. It stands to reason that they would be the focus of attention but I disagree about them being just another gang. It is one thing about gangs killing each other but it is another when they prey on innocent victims, under age girls and using machetes to inflict more pain. Furthermore it is condoned by the MS-13 organization as a whole and not by individual members. It is a requirement for membership.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/18 09:32 PM

I would of answered you more objectively but your statement was politically charged as well. Example, "but MS-13 has entered the political realm so everything they do gets circulated on those right wing news sites."

I do agree in part about them being more under the microscope and they doing heinous crimes. It stands to reason that they would be the focus of attention but I disagree about them being just another gang. It is one thing about gangs killing each other but it is another when they prey on innocent victims, under age girls and using machetes to inflict more pain. Furthermore it is condoned by the MS-13 organization as a whole and not by individual members. It is a requirement for membership.

Yea that was my point though. It’s become political. Each side has an agenda. But I know politics and I know gangs.

As for these more brutal crimes committed and wether the gang as a whole condones it, it’s hard to say unless we did a real poll nation wide on the members. Generally I see east coast chapters of west coast gangs as wannabes that have a whole other way of gang banging. If MS 13 members murdered little girls in LA or California they would be stabbed inside La county jail right away or forced to PC. That’s a big no no here, but MS 13 on the east coast is something else it sounds like.

One article says they’re in an alliance with the Mexican Mafia, but the general public probably thinks it’s an alliance like they’re equals when reading it. When in reality MS 13 has to pay Mexican Mafia so they don’t get stabbed in jail.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/21/18 03:30 AM

[quote= under the microscope

Yea that was my point though. It’s become political. Each side has an agenda. But I know politics and I know gangs.

As for these more brutal crimes committed and wether the gang as a whole condones it, it’s hard to say unless we did a real poll nation wide on the members. Generally I see east coast chapters of west coast gangs as wannabes that have a whole other way of gang banging. If MS 13 members murdered little girls in LA or California they would be stabbed inside La county jail right away or forced to PC. That’s a big no no here, but MS 13 on the east coast is something else it sounds like.

One article says they’re in an alliance with the Mexican Mafia, but the general public probably thinks it’s an alliance like they’re equals when reading it. When in reality MS 13 has to pay Mexican Mafia so they don’t get stabbed in jail.
[/quote]

Precisely SoCalGangs and unlike everyone else you been in their neighborhood where they got started. I met one from Houston area, regular tejano not some remorseless killer. Again individuals and individual cliques do ruthless acts but as whole just a regular American street gang.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/21/18 12:16 PM

Precisely SoCalGangs and unlike everyone else you been in their neighborhood where they got started. I met one from Houston area, regular tejano not some remorseless killer. Again individuals and individual cliques do ruthless acts but as whole just a regular American street gang.[/quote]

During my life time I have lived in areas where there were bikers,mobsters and street gangs. Had them as neighbors. They kill, for the most part people that they do business with. Unlike MS-13 that prey on underage kids and mutilate bodies with machete.

It is mind blowing to me that people choose to dismiss the brutality of this gang and some go as far as humanizing them; unless there is some hidden agenda. The same people that close theirs eyes on Chicago homicides and shootings are trying to tell us that these brutal and senseless killings committed by MS-13 is just a new normative and that they are a gang like all the others and not to worry. That is your point right ?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/21/18 01:08 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/ms13-prostitution-rings-in-united-states/

I have attached a MS-13 prostitution ring article dated 2015.

Those of you that think they are just another gang.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/21/18 08:44 PM

Precisely SoCalGangs and unlike everyone else you been in their neighborhood where they got started. I met one from Houston area, regular tejano not some remorseless killer. Again individuals and individual cliques do ruthless acts but as whole just a regular American street gang.

During my life time I have lived in areas where there were bikers,mobsters and street gangs. Had them as neighbors. They kill, for the most part people that they do business with. Unlike MS-13 that prey on underage kids and mutilate bodies with machete.

It is mind blowing to me that people choose to dismiss the brutality of this gang and some go as far as humanizing them; unless there is some hidden agenda. The same people that close theirs eyes on Chicago homicides and shootings are trying to tell us that these brutal and senseless killings committed by MS-13 is just a new normative and that they are a gang like all the others and not to worry. That is your point right ?
[/quote]

My point is that the attention itself is more overblown than necessary. I'm not dismissing the cruel actions and yet it's not anything that haven't been seen or heard. Vast majority of violence committed by MS-13 is targeted toward their rivals, informants, and criminal activities like every other crime group. Their membership is based in predominantly hispanic communities and the portion of their membership that's active is unknown. Ever since the El Savaldor factions rose to prominence and activities, the American factions have received the same spotlight moreso for criminal networks than killing a bus full of women and children. The American factions are in select cities and even in those cities most citizens lives are not in extraordinary peril. Again it's the hype that people follow without batting an eye.
Chicago is off subject since it's one of many cities without a MS-13 clique.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/21/18 08:47 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/ms13-prostitution-rings-in-united-states/

It's nothing unique since other street gangs, biker gangs, prison gangs, and other crime groups engaged in it as well. So yes another gang.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/21/18 11:03 PM

It's nothing unique since other street gangs, biker gangs, prison gangs, and other crime groups engaged in it as well. So yes another gang.

So your saying that all gangs engage in acts to the degree MS-13 performs such as under age prostitution, use machete and prey on innocent victims by mutilating them. I have heard such acts on individual cases therefore I agree are not new; but not on systemic basis such as MS-13 is engaged in. This is why I disagree.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/21/18 11:13 PM

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/need-know-violent-animals-ms-13/

What You Need To Know About The Violent Animals Of MS-13

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 12:09 AM

So your saying that all gangs engage in acts to the degree MS-13 performs such as under age prostitution, use machete and prey on innocent victims by mutilating them. I have heard such acts on individual cases therefore I agree are not new; but not on systemic basis such as MS-13 is engaged in. This is why I disagree.

Yes. Do some research on other American gangs and you'll see the same underage prostitution and yes to the same or more degree. Trinatarios & DDP use machetes against MS-13. Ms-13 aren't that deep in the US compared to other street gangs.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 12:25 AM

Yes. Do some research on other American gangs and you'll see the same underage prostitution and yes to the same or more degree. Trinatarios & DDP use machetes against MS-13. Ms-13 aren't that deep in the US compared to other street gangs.

I do not need to do a research because I acknowledged in my statement above that this is not new on an individual gang basis. What makes MS-13 different is that it is systematic.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 03:11 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do not need to do a research because I acknowledged in my statement above that this is not new on an individual gang basis. What makes MS-13 different is that it is systematic. [/quote]

How's it systematic?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 10:25 AM

[/quote]

I do not need to do a research because I acknowledged in my statement above that this is not new on an individual gang basis. What makes MS-13 different is that it is systematic. [/quote]

How's it systematic?[/quote]

Below are three articles among the many others that I posted earlier. It is self explanatory as to why it is systematic.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 10:47 AM

https://thehayride.com/2018/05/agen...fenders-criminal-aliens-at-texas-border/

Agents Arresting MS-13 gang members, sex offenders, criminal aliens at Texas border

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 04:30 PM

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/loca...piracy-Murder-East-Boston-483346301.html

MS-13 Member Sentenced in Connection With 15-Year-Old's Murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 04:57 PM

[/quote]

How's it systematic?[/quote]

Below are three articles among the many others that I posted earlier. It is self explanatory as to why it is systematic.

[/quote]

I think there's some systematic approach to dealing with individuals but it's not the entire gang approach all the time. There's plenty of gunplay they have done and again it's toward specific people. Vast amount of these grotesque cases is repeated or rehashed from Central America not the U.S. I doubt that's a legit government site referring to a crime group as animals. Like SoCalGangs said, We don't know if the WHOLE gang condones those acts and these websites displays the political side of it clearly.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 06:57 PM

To be honest, my bias comes from being on the west coast and as I read some of these real bad recent incidences involving MS13 I see that almost all involve east coast towns. MS 13 is nothing new in this country although reading the articles sometimes you’d get the impression that MS is “coming” and on the rise. Maybe somewhat true that they’re new to some towns but overall I’m very skeptical that they’re any bigger than 10 years ago.

And although there has been many attempts by members throughout the gang that have tried to connect and organize the different cliques across the country and outside the country, it really doesn’t last and work that way. In reality, MS 13 in LA is nothing like the MS 13 in El Salvador which is not the same as MS 13 on the east coast. Very loosely connected, but totally different. A lot of articles that people write about MS13 blend up all the stories of US MS13 activity with El Salvador activity and make no distinctions. A lot of the authors don’t know anything about gangs and gang culture so everything has to be taken with a gain of salt. A lot of times they will interview a random gang member or ex gang member who will usually exaggerate or straight up lie about the inner workings of the gang in order to make the gang or themselves sound more terrifying. Super common but writers go with it without skepticism.

I’ve watched documentaries on 18st and MS in El Salvador and Guatemala, and there’s not too much they have in common with US gang members. The way they dress, talk, their rules, rituals, even down to the graffiti and the way they interact with each other is different. Their style was originally loosely based on and inspired by LA gang style in the beginning but grew into something different.

Those east coast MS 13’s seem off the reservation with the idiotic shit they’re doing. I can’t speak on it or call it, because it’s not my region. Even still, I’d need some hard numbers on the amount of these over the top crimes per capita to membership which I admit is hard to calculate. But anecdotal stories about individual members doing real nasty things doesn’t cut it for me because every gang has its share of psychopaths.

I’d argue that MS13 hasn’t even surpassed 18th street in its prime. MS 13 was like the underdog trying to survive against a much bigger, more organized and dangerous gang(18st) but law enforcement diminished 18 enough along with its other enemies that MS was able to get the spotlight eventually.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 09:54 PM

To be honest, my bias comes from being on the west coast and as I read some of these real bad recent incidences involving MS13 I see that almost all involve east coast towns. MS 13 is nothing new in this country although reading the articles sometimes you’d get the impression that MS is “coming” and on the rise. Maybe somewhat true that they’re new to some towns but overall I’m very skeptical that they’re any bigger than 10 years ago.

And although there has been many attempts by members throughout the gang that have tried to connect and organize the different cliques across the country and outside the country, it really doesn’t last and work that way. In reality, MS 13 in LA is nothing like the MS 13 in El Salvador which is not the same as MS 13 on the east coast. Very loosely connected, but totally different. A lot of articles that people write about MS13 blend up all the stories of US MS13 activity with El Salvador activity and make no distinctions. A lot of the authors don’t know anything about gangs and gang culture so everything has to be taken with a gain of salt. A lot of times they will interview a random gang member or ex gang member who will usually exaggerate or straight up lie about the inner workings of the gang in order to make the gang or themselves sound more terrifying. Super common but writers go with it without skepticism.

I’ve watched documentaries on 18st and MS in El Salvador and Guatemala, and there’s not too much they have in common with US gang members. The way they dress, talk, their rules, rituals, even down to the graffiti and the way they interact with each other is different. Their style was originally loosely based on and inspired by LA gang style in the beginning but grew into something different.

Those east coast MS 13’s seem off the reservation with the idiotic shit they’re doing. I can’t speak on it or call it, because it’s not my region. Even still, I’d need some hard numbers on the amount of these over the top crimes per capita to membership which I admit is hard to calculate. But anecdotal stories about individual members doing real nasty things doesn’t cut it for me because every gang has its share of psychopaths.

I’d argue that MS13 hasn’t even surpassed 18th street in its prime. MS 13 was like the underdog trying to survive against a much bigger, more organized and dangerous gang(18st) but law enforcement diminished 18 enough along with its other enemies that MS was able to get the spotlight eventually.

I wanted to critique the map of the U.S with MS-13 prsence. Whoever created that map is spreading misinformation. In my state they have arrested 2 or 3 members of MS-13 by chance but there's no active clique here. Those few either have warrants , traveling through the state or commited a small crime.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 10:15 PM

I liked your assessment and thanks for not involving politics into it. Nice to have a mature discussion on this matter.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/22/18 10:19 PM

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...sentenced_in_connection_with_east_boston

MS-13 gang member called 'Animal' sentenced in connection with East Boston murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/23/18 09:24 PM

http://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/ms-13-gang-member-murder-suspect-arrested-in-berkeley-county

MS-13 gang member, murder & armed burglary suspect arrested in Berkeley County

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/24/18 02:56 PM

http://www.live5news.com/story/3826...ood-surrounded-by-deputies-minutes-later

MS-13 gang member stops in Ladson for fast food, surrounded by deputies minutes later

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/24/18 02:59 PM

https://www.click2houston.com/news/ms-13-by-the-numbers

MS-13 apprehensions at the border skyrocket

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/24/18 03:01 PM

https://www.timesledger.com/stories/2018/21/ms13_2018_05_25_q.html

Alleged Jamaica gang members indicted in February’s MS-13 related murder in Flushing

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/25/18 12:03 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-who-entered-u-s-as-unaccompanied-minor/

Accused of Murder: Previously Deported MS-13 Gang Member Who Entered U.S. as ‘Unaccompanied Minor’

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/25/18 10:51 PM

http://www.newsweek.com/dangerous-m...exas-murder-caught-south-carolina-945177

‘DANGEROUS’ MS-13 GANG MEMBER ACCUSED OF VIOLENT TEXAS MURDER CAUGHT IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/25/18 10:55 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0686cjn

Inside the secret world of the MS-13 gang

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/25/18 10:58 PM

http://www.cbs17.com/news/ms-13-gan...-murder-charge-in-el-salvador/1199494271

MS-13 gang member living in Raleigh to face murder charge in El Salvador

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/27/18 04:23 AM

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ms-13-is-the-demon-itself-victims-mother-says

MS-13 is ‘the demon itself’, victim’s mother says

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/29/18 12:21 AM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...rley-get-ms-13-monsters-out-of-new-york/

EXCLUSIVE – NY Senatorial Candidate Chele Farley: Get MS-13 ‘Monsters’ Out of New York

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/29/18 12:25 AM

Fun Fact.

Did you know MS-13 originated in the U.S?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/29/18 01:53 PM

https://www.christiantoday.com/arti...-wants-to-prove-critics-wrong/129449.htm

'Not even God loves gang members': Why a pastor and former MS-13 gangster wants to prove critics wrong

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/30/18 08:23 PM

http://vancouversun.com/pmn/news-pm...wcm/676496c8-fd3b-41f3-a115-3dc71e67c6d4

2nd person arrested in alleged MS-13 gang killing of teen

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/03/18 08:43 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...13-gang-violence-as-very-serious-threat/

Poll: Majority of Black Americans, Working Class View MS-13 Gang Violence as ‘Very Serious’ Threat
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/04/18 05:16 PM

They're viewed a threat because quite a few of the traditional street gangs of African American, Mexican, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Caribbean (Jamaican or Haitian), Chinese and Vietnamese backgrounds always took a "money first, mayhem later" approach to the point that they definitely made major inroads into organized crime. Of course they whack each other left and right, but they're mostly focused on business.

Now you got those "new" street gangs...like Southeast Asians (Cambodians and Hmong for instance) or Somalis that aren't nearly as successful as far as graduating to OC is concerned, but are definitely a major public nuisance because of the way they love to create all out mayhem and terror. The thing is though, that those gangs lack numbers compared to the traditional ones. With the Central American gangs like MS-13 the thing is that they also take a similar approach in seemingly not caring all that much about money making and "professionalism" and prefer to bring the terror, but that they also are HUGE in numbers. That's definitely a cause for concern to about everyone.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/04/18 05:32 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...13-gang-violence-as-very-serious-threat/

Poll: Majority of Black Americans, Working Class View MS-13 Gang Violence as ‘Very Serious’ Threat

Nope. That poll doesn't speak for majority of Blacks and i know that for sure since I didn't take it nor was asked. That's political charades to ask a small sample group and use their response to speak for a majority. People by now should know these opinionated polls is hogwash.
Posted By: Slimshady

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/04/18 05:36 PM

Well the poll isnt shocking. Anyone with common sense would view ms as a serious threat. Those guys are borderline terrorists.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/04/18 07:58 PM

Very serious threat to who exactly? Blacks? I don’t think MS in particular is a big threat to Black Americans. I could see how Black Americans, White Americans, Hispanic Americans etc etc would view MS 13 in a unfavorable way which makes sense. But what could MS possibly come close to doing that the Crips and Bloods haven’t done?

Is MS a big rising threat? Possibly in some communities on the east coast where they’re newer. But MS13’s big rise was in the 80s and 90s. Maybe mid 2000’s was their peak in Central America.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/04/18 08:09 PM

MS-13 is nothing out here in Cali. Maybe other parts of the country just need more gangs to fend off MS.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/05/18 03:02 AM

https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/cr...D-remains-of-possible-MS-13-12967201.php

Long Island police ID remains of possible MS-13 victim

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/08/18 12:39 PM

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/06/07/ms-13-member-charged-in-queens-fire/

Sources: Alleged MS-13 Gang Member Charged In Queens Fire That Left 2 In Critical Condition

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/08/18 12:41 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-long-island-expands-20180607-story.html

LI feds expand anti-gang case vs MS-13

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/08/18 09:33 PM

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...charged-in-federal-court-in-12978819.php

MS-13 gang member charged in federal court in machete death

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/09/18 02:21 PM

http://liherald.com/stories/piecing-together-ms-13-angel-solers-final-hours,104059

Piecing together MS-13 Angel Soler's final hours
Mother feared her son might be MS-13 victim
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/10/18 06:26 PM

Flemmi has "hope" but he ain't going anywhere. They won't let him out until he is blind and deaf and with cancer and rightfully so.

He's ratting so he can get better accommodations in prison and better food. A serial killer who has admitted on the stand to lying? No way..
Posted By: Gallinari

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/11/18 04:57 PM

Long Live The Rooster.

@ SC, disappointed in you that you had to stoop to name calling. But youre the boss. Feel bad for you too now.

@ Loscalzo, your nonsense about Tampa still holds no weight and Ive been vindicated many times over.

All the best to Nickle, Bensonhurst, Cabrini, and Giacomo. Keep up the good posts in my absence

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/11/18 08:52 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms-13-gang-murder-case-1.19131796

Alleged MS-13 gang members arraigned on murder, attempted murder charges

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 02:41 AM

Read Gangs in Garden City by Sarah Garland. In gives a history of how MS-13 formed, and details how the Reagan administration let them in to save them form communism in their country, only to have them turn into our nightmare in America. MS-13 is just a part of the book, but the details and research are great.
https://www.amazon.com/Gangs-Garden-City-Immigration-Segregation/dp/1568586159

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 02:48 AM

Read Gangs in Garden City by Sarah Garland. In gives a history of how MS-13 formed, and details how the Reagan administration let them in to save them form communism in their country, only to have them turn into our nightmare in America. MS-13 is just a part of the book, but the details and research are great.
https://www.amazon.com/Gangs-Garden-City-Immigration-Segregation/dp/1568586159

*Facepalm*
....American Born N Bred Gang.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 03:26 AM

Yea, MS 13 is a gang created by the kids of salvadorian immigrants. Kids heavily influenced by heavy metal music and then later by LA gang culture. They didn’t enter the country as MS 13. LA gang culture was a foreign idea and culture to El Salvador at that time before it got exported over there. Like all major LA gangs, they eventually spread and recruited around the country. But with more media attention because unlike most gangs, they recruit illegal immigrant kids, and they’re still around while the bigger more notorious gangs have passed their prime.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 09:43 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/1...r-ms-13-infiltrates-maryland-school.html

Teachers reportedly fearful after MS-13 infiltrates Maryland school

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 09:46 AM

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2...d_in_5-day_sweep_across_nj_ice_says.html

Killer, gang members, rapists among 91 arrested in 5-day sweep across N.J., ICE says

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 09:47 AM

http://www.wcjb.com/content/news/A-...a-part-of-the-MS-13-gang--485182101.html

Dunnellon family finds their cars vandalized three nights in a row

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 09:51 AM

https://nypost.com/2018/06/11/teen-...icket-for-crash-that-left-3-dead-lawyer/

Teen should just get speeding ticket for crash that left 3 dead: lawyer

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 09:55 AM

http://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...4a45eaa-6da9-11e8-b602-47b6b12186eb.html

Letter to the editor: Animals is a fitting description

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 09:57 AM

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/article/DF/20180611/NEWS/180619955

Authorities in Ulster County caught off guard by presence of 18th Street and MS-13 gangs

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 01:13 PM

https://www.9news.com.au/world/2018...orlds-biggest-criminal-gangs-el-salvador

MS-13: How infamous gang grew from stoned youths to ruthless criminals
Posted By: Gopher

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/18 02:08 PM

Long Live The Rooster.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/13/18 11:07 AM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms-13-gang-killings-suffolk-1.19161396

udge rules teen charged in MS-13 gang killing to be tried as adult

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/14/18 01:51 PM

https://nypost.com/2018/06/13/ms-13-gang-member-pleads-guilty-to-attempted-murder/

Ms-13 gang member pleads guilty to attempted murder.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/14/18 01:54 PM

http://www.newsweek.com/2018/06/22/ms-13-972406.html

MS-13: How an FBI Informant Risked Death to Bring America’s Most Brutal Gang to Justice

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/14/18 01:55 PM

https://www.timesledger.com/stories/2018/24/flushingfire_2018_06_15_q.html

Alleged MS-13 gang member charged in Flushing fire

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/15/18 10:16 AM

https://wtop.com/loudoun-county/201...in-prison-for-2016-fatal-stabbing-in-va/

MS-13 gang member gets 43 years in prison for 2016 fatal stabbing in Va.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/17/18 03:28 PM

While at work yesterday I heard a radio report of an MS-13 sweep in relation to a killing where they cut up a teenager in Long Island. his offense was talking to kids from another high school the MS-13 considered rivals. The murdered boy was not an MS-13 member. So we have the MS-13, and their rivals. Newsday is the only paper I could find online that covered it, but they are a pay for site so I could not post the article or even read it.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/17/18 03:36 PM

Another gang growing in Long Island had some members involved in a really car crash last week. A 15 year old steel her fathers car and was speeding all over the highways. Three died, and either dead or injured 15 year old girl who's 2 year old baby was on board. There was no mention of them being in a gang at the time. News reports covered that up, as usual. It slipped out yesterday when the lawyer for the driver asked that instead of car theft and manslaughter only a traffic ticket be given to his client.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/11/teen-...icket-for-crash-that-left-3-dead-lawyer/

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/18/18 12:09 PM

https://www.9news.com.au/world/2018...-fuels-unauthorised-migration-to-america

Notorious MS-13 gang behind US asylum crisis

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/18/18 12:13 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/honduras-trial-ties-between-mayor-ms13-first-time/

Honduras Trial Alleges Frightening First: MS13 Campaign Funding

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/18/18 12:15 PM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ms-13-members-indicted-for-15-murders-on-long-island_2565511.html

MS-13 Members Indicted for 15 Murders on Long Island

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/22/18 12:19 AM

https://wdef.com/2018/06/21/constant-fear-of-ms-13-gang-violence-pervades-el-salvador/

CONSTANT FEAR OF MS-13 GANG VIOLENCE PERVADES EL SALVADOR

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/22/18 09:08 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/2...ts-charged-in-deaths-virginia-teens.html

MS-13 gang members, including 10 illegal immigrants, charged in deaths of Virginia teens

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/22/18 09:10 PM

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/grandm...n-fear-after-grandson-murdered-by-ms-13/

Grandmother in El Salvador lives in fear after grandson murdered by MS-13

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/22/18 09:12 PM

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-bonilla-palacios-murder-20180622-story.html

17-year-old charged in killing of teenager in Annapolis linked to MS-13

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/23/18 11:33 AM

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...harged/Srs82PhmnDfXWz2AJgkmQO/story.html

Three MS-13 gang members charged

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/23/18 11:39 AM

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...fends_sharing_student_info_in_gang_cases

Top cop defends sharing student info in gang cases.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/23/18 05:18 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...minors-used-kids-to-enter-u-s-illegally/

9 Times MS-13 Gang Members Posed as Minors, Used Kids to Enter U.S. Illegally

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/23/18 05:19 PM

https://www.noozhawk.com/article/ma...case_now_in_santa_barbara_county_custody

Man Sought in Santa Maria MS-13 Murder Case Now in Santa Barbara County Custody

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/23/18 05:22 PM

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/firsthand-look-at-el-salvador-communities-paralyzed-gang-violence/

Firsthand look at communities in El Salvador paralyzed by gang violence

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/24/18 07:51 PM

https://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/06/ms-13_gang_members_in_massachu.html

MS-13 gang members in Massachusetts had weapons, drugs stashed in 'destroyer house', authorities say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/25/18 03:44 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...inors-used-kids-to-enter-u-s-illegally/?

9 Times MS-13 Gang Members Posed as Minors, Used Kids to Enter U.S. Illegally

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/27/18 06:43 PM

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-jeffrey/did-ms-13-bury-murdered-boy-shadow-us-capitol

Did MS-13 Bury Murdered Boy in Shadow of US Capitol?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/30/18 04:17 PM

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018...-things-murder-and-dismembering-victims/

No big deal, just 24 MS-13 gang members charged with, among other things, murder and dismembering victims

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/01/18 09:49 AM

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2018/6/28/ms-13-gang-member-arrested-murder-10-year-old-gay-kid

Arrest Made in Murder of 10-Year-Old Gay Child

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/02/18 08:04 PM

https://www.kveo.com/news/local-new...-members-in-rio-grande-valley/1279095935

Border Patrol Arrest Four more Gang Members in Rio Grande Valley
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/02/18 08:20 PM

Does anyone give a shit about ms13, or Quebec or the ndrangheta or these 100 articles Cement posts 100 times a day. Front page is littered with that stuff and 95% of it is just Cement.

If I’m wrong then carry on but I have a feeling the majority doesn’t give a shit about that.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/02/18 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Does anyone give a shit about ms13, or Quebec or the ndrangheta or these 100 articles Cement posts 100 times a day. Front page is littered with that stuff and 95% of it is just Cement.

If I’m wrong then carry on but I have a feeling the majority doesn’t give a shit about that.

This forum being highly popular with anything Italian OC related in regards to Quebec & Ndrangheta, Yes.

MS-13, Meh. We been posted years ago on MS-13 here and there. It's just now due to the President's attention on them and their 'extraordinary violent ' reputation ; someone wants to make a lifelong posts on the heinous crimes ( not rackets activities) commited by an AMERICAN gang with THOUSANDS of members/associates.

I mean if they just focus on 1 location then it wouldn't be constantly at or near the top of front page BB. That should sum it up.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/02/18 09:15 PM

First of all, you have your facts wrong, the Ndrangheta articles and the Quebec articles are shared by many others not just myself.
Obviously there are other issues going on with you. whistle

I suggest you put forward your complaint to the moderator and let him decide.

Here is a list where I post some of the articles:

War In Montreal far from over..... 172,976 views

Irish OC...................................... 123,491 views

Ndrangheta................................. 28,791 views

Mexican cartel.............................17,567 views

Mobsters & gangster flashback.. 7,331 views

MS-13..........................................8,797 views

Quebec Bikers............................5,545 views

Trump kicken Ass.......................19,323 views

Taking into account all these views, It seems that you are in the minority Michael Giovanni !!!

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/02/18 09:24 PM

This forum being highly popular with anything Italian OC related in regards to Quebec & Ndrangheta, Yes.

MS-13, Meh. We been posted years ago on MS-13 here and there. It's just now due to the President's attention on them and their 'extraordinary violent ' reputation ; someone wants to make a lifelong posts on the heinous crimes ( not rackets activities) commited by an AMERICAN gang with THOUSANDS of members/associates.

I mean if they just focus on 1 location then it wouldn't be constantly at or near the top of front page BB. That should sum it up.

Thanks BlackFamily, I appreciate your sincerity & honesty on this matter you summed it up correctly.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/02/18 09:50 PM

Very good Cement! I’m proud of you even with your emoji kiss face keep up the great work with all of your readers.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/02/18 10:10 PM

Very good Cement! I’m proud of you even with your emoji kiss face keep up the great work with all of your readers.

Thank you Michael Giovanni !

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/03/18 07:59 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/02/npr-ms-13-members-are-just-mighty-munchkins/

NPR: MS-13 Members Are Just ‘Mighty Munchkins’

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/03/18 04:55 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...ms-13-infestation-ice-will-get-them-out/

Trump Targets MS-13 ‘Infestation’: ICE Will ‘Get Them Out’
Posted By: DB

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/03/18 09:10 PM

Please do not stop posting the Ngrhandeta articles

Their global reach and power is scary and interesting AF . With their big and growing operations in the Greater Toronto area it’s likely just a matter of time before they start increasing their USA wholesale narcotics operations and expanding their US money laundering business.

They top dogs in World now from a power and reach perspective and very possibly wealth given their diverse operations

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/03/18 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by DB

Their global reach and power is scary and interesting AF . With their big and growing operations in the Greater Toronto area it’s likely just a matter of time before they start increasing their USA wholesale narcotics operations and expanding their US money laundering business.

They top dogs in World now from a power and reach perspective and very possibly wealth given their diverse operations

Thanks for your support DB.

Your exactly right the Ndrangheta is very powerful and last time I checked we are on a forum where organized crime is discussed.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/03/18 09:47 PM

some writer from around boston wrote about how 5 kids in east boston high school were all murderd by fellow students that were ms 13 in 1 school year. crazy all hacked up or stabbed. they were all under 18 thats crazy. few were girls them fucks are sick

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/03/18 09:48 PM

there using rico law to destroy them in boston i mean a few of the 13 guys are like 30 but there mostly 19 20n21 and the feds are using rico

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/03/18 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
some writer from around boston wrote about how 5 kids in east boston high school were all murderd by fellow students that were ms 13 in 1 school year. crazy all hacked up or stabbed. they were all under 18 thats crazy. few were girls them fucks are sick

Agree , good description of them "sick fucks".

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/03/18 11:42 PM

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...arrested-after-crossing-us-mexico-border

MS-13 gang member arrested after crossing U.S.-Mexico Border

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/03/18 11:43 PM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/borde...s-human-trafficking-victims_2582179.html

Border Patrol Arrests Violent Gang Members, IDs Human Trafficking Victims

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/06/18 12:02 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/07/03/feds-indict-24-ms-13-members-for-murder-money-laundering/

Feds Indict 24 MS-13 Members for Murder, Money Laundering

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/06/18 05:28 PM

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...ted-armed-robberies-in-montgomery-county

Woman sentenced 95 years for MS-13 gang-related armed robberies in Montgomery County

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/06/18 05:30 PM

https://www.kiiitv.com/article/news...a-border-patrol-checkpoint/503-571077372

MS-13 gang member arrested at Sarita Border Patrol checkpoint

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/06/18 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by DB

My my ..Ndrangheta is global just like Triads, Russian Syndicates, Nigerian Syndicates & Cartels but their not going to be in the USA drug trade like Italy. As a collective their reputation precedes them but it's not like their a super syndicate LoL.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/06/18 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by DB

My my ..Ndrangheta is global just like Triads, Russian Syndicates, Nigerian Syndicates & Cartels but their not going to be in the USA drug trade like Italy. As a collective their reputation precedes them but it's not like their a super syndicate LoL.

In all fairness to DB, he never said that the Ndrangheta was the only Global mafia or syndicate.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 11:20 AM

https://www.kveo.com/news/local-new...g-members-and-child-predators/1293695212

U.S. Border Patrol Arrest Gang Members and Child Predators

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 11:22 AM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...murder-for-cartels-other-crimes-n2498958

Documents Show a Number of Unaccompanied Minors Admitted to Murder for Cartels, Other Heinous Crimes

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by DB

In all fairness to DB, he never said that the Ndrangheta was the only Global mafia or syndicate.

" They top dogs in World now.."
Rrrright.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 03:45 PM

Ndrangheta aren't superhuman, but they're as shadowy as OC can possibly get.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by DB

" They top dogs in World now.."
Rrrright.

Some criminologist experts will argue that they are and others will say that they are not but the statement made by DB is not that off the cuff. There can be some validity to it given the fact that the Ndrangheta control vast markets of cocaine distribution. To simply dismiss it is ignoring reality.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 05:32 PM

I'm not dismissing nor inflating their reputation.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 05:57 PM

Not too sure about North America, but Ndrangheta's stakes in the European cocaine market are enormous. I'm willing to bet other major cocaine trafficking groups in the EU right now - British, Irish, Dutch, North Africans, Albanians, Serbs, Turks or even Antilleans - sooner or later get to deal with them.
They have a terrifying reputation. I don't know when, why or even how they got this reputation, but just a mere mention of their presence in some circles is enough to create a climate of fear.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Not too sure about North America, but Ndrangheta's stakes in the European cocaine market are enormous. I'm willing to bet other major cocaine trafficking groups in the EU right now - British, Irish, Dutch, North Africans, Albanians, Serbs, Turks or even Antilleans - sooner or later get to deal with them.
They have a terrifying reputation. I don't know when, why or even how they got this reputation, but just a mere mention of their presence in some circles is enough to create a climate of fear.

LoL at climate of fear.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 07:05 PM

LoL at climate of fear.

Yeah, of course, according to you the Nigerians run the entire world.
You're from Mississippi, what do you know about how things are done in Europe?

I remember you as a cool down to earth guy some time ago. Lately you're acting like a bit of a prick. No need for this.
Posted By: m2w

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 07:21 PM

LoL at climate of fear.

in europe yes, even albanians fear them and albanians hardly fear somebody
it's evident you don't know about europe enough
nigerians in europe are nothing compared to ndrangheta or italian oc in general or other european groups

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 07:56 PM

LoL at climate of fear.

I remember you as a cool down to earth guy some time ago. Lately you're acting like a bit of a prick. No need for this.

Things are different in Europe. I know that for a fact. I'm not trying to be a prick just pointing out that it's cliche per say. Plus the same ole posters have rather blogged the forum down.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by m2w
LoL at climate of fear.

in europe yes, even albanians fear them and albanians hardly fear somebody
it's evident you don't know about europe enough
nigerians in europe are nothing compared to ndrangheta or italian oc in general or other european groups

I didn't mentioned anything about Nigerians and I do know some things about Europe. It just funny to me, you know hype.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/12/18 08:21 PM

LoL at climate of fear.

Things are different in Europe. I know that for a fact. I'm not trying to be a prick just pointing out that it's cliche per say. Plus the same ole posters have rather blogged the forum down.

There's a myriad of groups active in the European cocaine trade, but the Ndrangheta cells are incredibly entrenched. Hype? Of course, every reasonably "new" organized crime kid on the block is going to be used as a cash cow for the media, but their power is undeniable. Several European posters live in certain communities. We know about stuff happening close to home, including things that aren't written about in the worldwide media. What do I "really" know about the state of the Mob in NYC? What do I "really" know about street gangs in Chicago? Zero zilch nada. Because it isn't close to home for me. Some parts of Europe on the other hand are. There are places where I go and where I've been, where I got relatives and where friends of mine got relatives.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/13/18 12:37 AM

[/quote]

Things are different in Europe. I know that for a fact. I'm not trying to be a prick just pointing out that it's cliche per say. Plus the same ole posters have rather blogged the forum down. [/quote]

There's a myriad of groups active in the European cocaine trade, but the Ndrangheta cells are incredibly entrenched. Hype? Of course, every reasonably "new" organized crime kid on the block is going to be used as a cash cow for the media, but their power is undeniable. Several European posters live in certain communities. We know about stuff happening close to home, including things that aren't written about in the worldwide media. What do I "really" know about the state of the Mob in NYC? What do I "really" know about street gangs in Chicago? Zero zilch nada. Because it isn't close to home for me. Some parts of Europe on the other hand are. There are places where I go and where I've been, where I got relatives and where friends of mine got relatives. [/quote]

Ditto.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/13/18 10:17 AM

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2018/jul/13/conflict-in-central-america-why-thousands-flee-the/

Conflict in Central America: Why thousands flee their homeland in search of a safer existence

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/13/18 10:31 AM

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...ture-including-how-members-are-recruited

Inside MS-13 gang's mafia-like structure, including how members are recruited

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/14/18 04:41 PM

https://theprovince.com/pmn/news-pm...wcm/c83b542d-74df-4e35-886a-ab12edc86c54

8 MS-13 gang members in US illegally indicted in Texas

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/14/18 04:43 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...sted-again-after-4-deportations-n2500354

5th Time Is the Charm! MS-13 Gang Member Arrested Again After 4 Deportations

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/17/18 05:29 PM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ms-13...sted-in-texas-border-patrol_2594397.html

MS-13 Gang Members, Child Sex Offender Arrested in Texas: Border Patrol

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/17/18 05:31 PM

https://thehayride.com/2018/07/ms-13-gang-members-are-documented-and-more-just-got-indicted/

MS-13 Gang members are DOCUMENTED and more just got indicted

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/18/18 09:49 AM

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-gang-killing-arrest-0718-story.html

Police charge second man in alleged MS-13 murder in Annapolis

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/19/18 03:39 PM

Leader of violent MS-13 crew sentenced to life in prison for two murders http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...crew-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-two

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/20/18 04:58 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/global/...lvadors-brutal-gangs-and-salvation-video

The only way out is through Jesus’: The El Salvador pastors saving MS-13 gang members - video

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/20/18 04:59 PM

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=d0e71828-76a0-4286-a68c-b06694654d61

Court Rejects MS-13 Gang Member’s Challenge to Conviction and Sentence

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/20/18 05:00 PM

https://www.demingheadlight.com/sto...ember-extensive-rap-sheet-u-s/790582002/

Border agents nab reputed MS-13 gang member with extensive rap sheet in U.S.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/20/18 05:03 PM

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/07/19/ms-13-threatens-the-legitimacy-of-salvadoran-government/

MS-13 Threatens the Legitimacy of Salvadoran Government

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/22/18 01:46 AM

https://wset.com/news/local/ice-ms-13-gang-member-wanted-for-trafficking-women-minor-throughout-va

ICE: MS-13 gang member wanted for trafficking women, minor throughout Va.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/24/18 12:59 PM

https://www.kveo.com/news/local-news/border-patrol-apprehend-gang-members-and-child-minor/1318719698

Border Patrol Apprehend Gang Members, And Child Minor

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/24/18 01:00 PM

https://theislandnow.com/port-washington/ms-13-member-attacks-man-in-manorhaven-police/

MS-13 member attacks man in Manorhaven: police

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/27/18 01:49 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...study-play-basketball-learn-crochet.html

Rival members of deadly Barrio 18 and MS-13 gangs study the Bible, play basketball and learn CROCHET together as they attempt to leave their murderous pasts behind inside El Salvador's most notorious prison

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/27/18 01:54 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/201...ted-after-illegally-crossing-into-texas/

Three MS-13 Members Busted After Illegally Crossing Border into Texas

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/29/18 11:40 PM

https://www.worldreligionnews.com/r...-13-combines-satanism-death-new-religion

HOW INTERNATIONAL GANG MS-13 COMBINES SATANISM AND DEATH INTO NEW RELIGION

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/02/18 04:06 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/201...-sex-offenders-busted-near-texas-border/

MS-13 Members, Criminal Child Sex Offenders Busted near Texas Border

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/02/18 04:08 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/201...-for-alleged-human-smuggling-in-arizona/

Sureños Gang Member Busted for Alleged Human Smuggling in Arizona

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/03/18 12:51 AM

https://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2018/08/accused_killer_in_ms-13_shooting_extradited_to_nj.html

Man accused in MS-13 gang killing at bar extradited to N.J.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/07/18 10:01 AM

https://www.nj.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/08/alleged_ms-13_leader_asks_offi.html

Alleged MS-13 leader asks officials to ease his jail restrictions

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/07/18 10:04 AM

https://qns.com/story/2018/08/06/charges-brought-four-ms-13-gang-members-attempted-murder-jamaica/

Charges brought against four MS-13 gang members for attempted murder in Jamaica

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/08/18 06:19 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/0...th-judge-to-improve-jail-conditions.html

Alleged MS-13 kingpin pleads with judge to improve jail conditions

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/08/18 06:20 PM

https://www.longisland.com/news/08-...racy-and-attempted-murder-in-queens.html

FBI: MS-13 Gang Members Charged with Murder Conspiracy and Attempted Murder in Queens

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/08/18 06:21 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/08/08/two-ms-13-members-busted-in-texas-near-border/

Two MS-13 Members Busted in Texas near Border

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/08/18 06:23 PM

http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/...-teachers-unite-to-save-education-system

Honduran teachers unite to save education system

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/12/18 10:35 AM

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/...-borders-as-el-salvadorans-flee-conflict

Gang spreads across borders as El Salvadorans flee conflict

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/15/18 05:39 PM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/maryland-ms-13-member-gets-two-life-sentences_2623665.html

Maryland MS-13 Member Gets Two Life Sentences

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/15/18 05:41 PM

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ds-say/S7tVCC5ecpWMTOXm7jQhsI/story.html

MS-13 member should do 35 years for role in murder of teen in East Boston, prosecutors say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/17/18 11:51 AM

https://nypost.com/2018/08/16/another-alleged-ms-13-gang-member-charged-in-li-teens-murder/

Another alleged MS-13 gang member charged in LI teen’s murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/18/18 11:24 AM

https://www.ksbw.com/article/12-santa-cruz-men-suspected-of-being-in-violent-ms-13-gang/22762080

12 Santa Cruz men suspected of being in violent MS-13 gang
Posted By: CartelSpy

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/20/18 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by m2w

There is a limited number of MS13 members in Mexico, mostly in the Southern States. They wanted to organize themselves in a town or city down Southern Mexico but they got taken out by drug gang. Not sure if it was the main cartels or some splinter group that took them out.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/20/18 10:12 AM

I like how the right likes to dehumanize non white groups but when it comes to their own(school shooters) they turn a blind eye.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/20/18 10:20 AM

The Italian authorities haven't put a spotlight on them, when they start moving drugs in masse to the U.S and have the DEA and all of it's glory on them they won't be as shadowy anymore.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/20/18 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by CartelSpy

The Italian authorities haven't put a spotlight on them, when they start moving drugs in masse to the U.S and have the DEA and all of it's glory on them they won't be as shadowy anymore.

They've been under investigation in Europe for quite a while now. Where I live there's quite a bit of activity from the Calabrians. So far they've been able to bust an individual every once in a blue moon, but it just doesn't seem to diminish their activity. They're shrewd, there's no denying this.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/20/18 10:42 AM

They've been under investigation in Europe for quite a while now. Where I live there's quite a bit of activity from the Calabrians. So far they've been able to bust an individual every once in a blue moon, but it just doesn't seem to diminish their activity. They're shrewd, there's no denying this.

I doubt the Euorpean or Italian authorities have the same equipment and technology and intelligence as the DEA. Or they are not a top priority.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/20/18 10:51 AM

I doubt the Euorpean or Italian authorities have the same equipment and technology and intelligence as the DEA. Or they are not a top priority.

I think the DEA definitely has the upper hand over any European institution of that ilk. Still it's rather telling that you can find big time busts breaking up entire criminal organizations - and for all the talk about the fearsome reputation of for instance the Albanians, their groups are busted all the time in the major European cities - that doesn't seem to be the case with many Ndrangheta clans (outside of Italy of course, where they do get hit from time to time).

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/27/18 02:12 PM

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/do...er-for-hacking-man-to-death-with-machete

MS-13 member pleads guilty to murder for hacking man to death with machete

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/27/18 02:15 PM

https://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder...-ties-arrested-junction-city/1082663002/

Immigrant with possible gang ties arrested in Junction City

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/29/18 03:22 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/2...red-us-illegally-border-patrol-says.html

MS-13 gang member arrested after he re-entered US illegally, Border Patrol says

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/29/18 03:24 AM

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...-seek-death-penalty-against-13189430.php

Harris County D.A. to seek death penalty against 2nd alleged MS-13 gang member in informant slaying

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/31/18 08:18 PM

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/us-attorney-ms-13-gang-terrorized-california-farm-town

US attorney: MS-13 gang terrorized California farm town

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/31/18 08:20 PM

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...urders/yJZIQe7MTFDV0VxJrbv3pO/story.html

MS-13 gang leader sentenced for racketeering connected to multiple murders

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/31/18 08:21 PM

http://longisland.news12.com/story/...ied-in-east-meadow-was-ms-13-gang-member

Police: Man found buried in East Meadow was MS-13 gang member

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/31/18 08:23 PM

https://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/article217637940.html

US authorities to announce MS-13 gang arrests in California

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/31/18 08:25 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...noredirect=on&utm_term=.14bcc415ace3

He thought the vacant property was safe. But MS-13 had turned it into a clubhouse.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/01/18 11:41 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/0...on-in-connection-with-armed-robbery.html

5 suspected MS-13 members could get life in prison in connection with armed robbery

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/02/18 07:35 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...-member-entered-girls-bedroom-raped-her/

Police: Alleged MS-13 Member Entered Girl’s Bedroom, Raped Her

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/02/18 07:37 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/201...ex-predators-arrested-at-arizona-border/

MS-13 Member, Child Sex Predators Arrested at Arizona Border

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/04/18 07:31 PM

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...-members-accused-of-using-a-13202915.php

Four MS-13 gang members accused of using a machete to kill an informant

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/04/18 07:34 PM

https://patch.com/new-jersey/pointpleasant/ms-13-gang-threat-nj-heres-where-theyve-been-found

MS-13 Gang Threat In NJ: Here's Where They've Been Found

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/10/18 02:51 PM

http://www.wfmd.com/2018/09/09/ms-13-gang-leader-plea/

MS-13 Gang Leader Plea

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/11/18 03:24 PM

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/MS-13-Gang-Leader-to-21-Years-in-Prison-492945301.html

MS-13 Gang Leader Sentenced to 21 Years in Prison

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/12/18 12:43 PM

http://www.edinburgreview.com/news/...fight-gang-activity-in-rio-grande-valley

Texas Anti Gang Center: A collaboration to fight gang activity in the Rio Grande Valley

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/13/18 08:30 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/201...bers-illegally-crossing-border-in-texas/

Border Patrol Agents Stop 17 Gang Members Illegally Crossing Border in Texas

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/13/18 08:35 PM

https://www.advocate-news.com/2018/08/17/men-suspected-of-being-in-violent-ms-13-gang-are-indicted/

Men suspected of being in violent MS-13 gang are indicted

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/15/18 02:48 AM

https://globalnews.ca/news/4452561/evelyn-rodriguez-dead-ms-13-daughter/

Mom whose daughter was killed by MS-13 gang members dies after car hits her at the girl’s memorial

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/15/18 09:06 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/16-members-of-ms-13-gang-face-weapons-drug-charges

16 members of MS-13 gang face weapons, drug charges

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/18/18 03:10 AM

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...ber-found-guilty-2017-attack/1336332002/

MS-13 gang member found guilty in violent south Nashville attack

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/21/18 12:54 AM

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/two-...ed-gang-shooting/EtLi3hlBfzKy3t3LoAOjlO/

Two Cobb MS-13 leaders among those indicted in alleged gang shooting

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/22/18 03:11 AM

https://nypost.com/2018/09/21/ms-13-gang-member-admits-he-killed-to-increase-status/

MS-13 gang member admits he killed to ‘increase status’

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/22/18 03:14 AM

https://patch.com/new-jersey/watchu...13-gang-member-admits-killing-man-police

MS-13 Gang Member Killed Man As Part Of Initiation: Police

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/22/18 03:23 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...-member-entered-girls-bedroom-raped-her/

Police: Alleged MS-13 Member Entered Girl’s Bedroom, Raped Her

11 years old and sleeping in her own bed yet still not safe. How sick. I do not like the death penalty. but if he really did it, I cannot feel sorry for him if he gets that as punishment.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/22/18 03:39 AM

I agree but the death penalty is to easy of a death for such a person.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/25/18 11:54 AM

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/anne-arundel/ac-cn-anne-arundel-gang-grant-0925-story.html

More than 70 suspected MS-13 gang members arrested in Anne Arundel over 3 years, Schuh says

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/25/18 11:56 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ted-MS-13-gang-murder-victims-found.html

Shocked New York couple unknowingly buys infamous house right next-door to wooded area where brutalized bodies of suspected MS-13 gang murder victims were found

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/25/18 11:58 AM

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...ter-pleads-guilty-quadruple-murder-using

MS-13 Illegal Alien Pleads Guilty to Quadruple Murder Using Machetes

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/25/18 06:08 PM

https://wset.com/news/local/accused-ms-13-gang-member-charged-in-raymond-woods-murder-pleads-guilty

Accused MS-13 gang member charged Lynchburg teen's murder pleads guilty

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/27/18 10:39 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/26/fifth-ms-13-member-charged-in-texas-mans-murder-police-say.html

Fifth MS-13 member charged in Texas man's murder, police say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 09/27/18 10:41 AM

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/new...5d2dad1-6cfc-52da-9605-e92857ec31ad.html

MS-13 gang member and two Martinsburg men plead guilty in multistate cocaine-distribution operation

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/06/18 12:33 PM

Surrounded by police MS-13 leader commits suicide rather than return to prison http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...3-leader-commits-suicide-rather-than-ret

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/07/18 01:55 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/201...tm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

MS-13 Gang Member Apprehensions this Year up 244 Percent, Says Border Patrol Sector Chief

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/08/18 03:46 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...panic-rooms-fears-grow-deadly-MS-13.html

Super rich Hamptons homeowners are installing luxury panic rooms as fears grow over deadly MS-13 gang moving further east on Long Island

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/08/18 03:49 AM

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/07/long-islands-elite-planning-ms-13-invasions/

Long Island’s Elite Are Planning Against MS-13 Invasions
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/08/18 04:35 AM

I think the Mexican Mafia will be in the east coast prisons before long

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/11/18 12:28 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...amic-state-may-use-drones-to-attack-u-s/

FBI Chief Warns: MS-13, Islamic State May Use Drones to Attack U.S.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/11/18 11:42 AM

http://www.bostonherald.com/opinion/editorials/2018/10/editorial_defend_law_enforcement

Editorial: Defend law enforcement

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/11/18 11:44 AM

https://smcorridornews.com/border-10-11/

CBP Apprehend Child Molester, MS-13 Gang Members And Seize $2.6M In Drugs On Texas Border

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/18/18 08:41 PM

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article219451335.html

How brutal murders and fear kept a town silent. MS-13 is like no other gang

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/18/18 08:44 PM

https://www.app.com/story/news/inve...gang-new-jersey-murder-drugs/1588333002/

Deadly gang next door: MS-13 brings violence, drugs to your NJ suburb

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/18/18 08:45 PM

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...estifies-as-victor-rodas-trial-continues

MS-13 gang member testifies as Victor Rodas trial continues

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/18/18 08:47 PM

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/10/17/long-island-gangs-ms-13-gang-recruitment/

Exclusive: Gangs On Long Island Preying On Children, Recruiting Younger And Younger Members

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/21/18 10:00 PM

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/V...-in-MS-13-slaying-of-teen-498114671.html

Virginia jury convicts young man in MS-13 slaying of teen

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/21/18 10:02 PM

https://pix11.com/2018/10/20/alleged-ms-13-members-charged-with-murder-in-2-deaths/

Alleged MS-13 members charged with murder in 2 deaths

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/24/18 03:39 AM

https://nypost.com/2018/10/23/top-dea-agent-ms-13-gang-violence-is-unbridled/

Top DEA agent: MS-13 gang violence is ‘unbridled’

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/25/18 08:56 PM

https://www.lmtonline.com/local/cri...-members-arrested-along-the-13336058.php

Multiple MS-13 gang members arrested along the Rio Grande Valley

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/25/18 08:57 PM

https://www.noozhawk.com/article/defendant_in_smaller_ms_13_case_takes_plea_deal

Defendant in Smaller MS-13 Gang Case Takes Plea Deal

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/26/18 02:18 AM

I found out someone I know was one of the people charged in that MS13 Los Angeles gang sweep of 2017. I didn’t realize till he reached out and told me and said his mug shot was posted with his name and everything when they said they took down MS13 in a big drug bust. I went back to look at the mug shots and sure enough, there he is. What’s funny about it is that he’s not from MS 13 at all, although he is a gang member, he’s definitely not from MS 13. So I guess take some of these MS articles with a grain of salt.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/26/18 04:12 AM

I found out someone I know was one of the people charged in that MS13 Los Angeles gang sweep of 2017. I didn’t realize till he reached out and told me and said his mug shot was posted with his name and everything when they said they took down MS13 in a big drug bust. I went back to look at the mug shots and sure enough, there he is. What’s funny about it is that he’s not from MS 13 at all, although he is a gang member, he’s definitely not from MS 13. So I guess take some of these MS articles with a grain of salt.

The viewpoint of them ever since Trump made them a political soccorball. lol

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/27/18 12:01 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/ms13-federal-gang-trial-1.22496477

Alleged MS-13 street gang member heads to trial on attempted murder charges

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 11/01/18 03:17 PM

https://patch.com/new-jersey/pointpleasant/more-ms-13-war-ready-gang-busts-nj-drugs-planted-snacks

More MS-13, 'War Ready' Gang Busts In NJ: Drugs Planted In Snacks

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 11/01/18 03:19 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...stice-innocent-sons-unsolved-murder.html

EXCLUSIVE - The 'forgotten' victim of MS-13: Father demands justice for his innocent son whose murder remains unsolved three years after he was attacked by the gang that's become a scourge on America

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 11/10/18 11:09 AM

Long Island MS-13 gangster pleads guilty to killing man and wounding his coworker inside deli in 2017 hit http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...r-pleads-guilty-to-killing-man-and-wound

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 11/25/18 03:25 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2018/11/24/child-rapists-killer-busted-near-texas-border/

Child Rapists, Killer Busted near Texas Border

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 11/28/18 08:49 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...eled-with-migrant-caravan-to-california/

MS-13 Member Says He Traveled with Migrant Caravan to California

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 12/07/18 10:18 PM

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/MS-13-Gang-Machete-Murder-Virginia-502073341.html

MS-13 Gang Member in Virginia Machete Murder is Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 12/07/18 10:20 PM

https://patch.com/new-jersey/manasquan/new-report-shows-ms-13-increasing-violence-nj-heres-where

New Report Shows MS-13 'Increasing Violence' In NJ: Here's Where

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 12/07/18 10:22 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...ed-migrant-arrested-near-arizona-border/

MS-13 Member, Previously Deported Migrant Arrested near Arizona Border

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 12/19/18 10:25 PM

http://longisland.news12.com/story/39659320/ms-13-member-convicted-in-gang-killing-to-be-sentenced

MS-13 member gets 25 years in prison for 2016 slaying

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 12/19/18 10:28 PM

http://bolivarmonews.com/news/robbe...13cbf60-0322-11e9-8d9d-afa7b1769b9a.html

Robbery suspect's trial set

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 12/19/18 10:30 PM

http://infosurhoy.com/cocoon/saii/x...ed-ms-gang-members-in-el-salvador-raids/

Police arrest dozens of suspected MS gang members in El Salvador raids

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 12/28/18 08:10 PM

https://abc13.com/ms-13-gang-members-accused-of-shooting-16-year-old-to-death/4980966/

2 MS-13 gang members accused of shooting 16-year-old to death

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 12/28/18 08:12 PM

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ms-13-gang-linked-killing-york-man-police/story?id=59999174

MS-13 gang might be linked to killing of New York man as police arrest 5 suspects, one just 14 years old: Officials

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/04/19 10:41 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/who-taught-ms13-politics/

Who Taught the MS13 Politics?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/04/19 10:43 PM

https://www.kolotv.com/content/news...-loaded-AK-47-style-rifle-503810581.html

South Lake Tahoe arrest linked to MS-13 gang

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/04/19 10:47 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms-13-cr...urders-in-new-york-stronghold-data-shows

MS-13 crackdown severely reduces gang's violent criminal activity in New York stronghold

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/04/19 10:54 PM

https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/a25626891/el-salvador-femicide-crisis/

'MEN KILL WOMEN BECAUSE THEY CAN': INSIDE EL SALVADOR'S DEVASTATING FEMICIDE CRISIS

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/07/19 07:28 PM

https://kvoa.com/news/2019/01/06/n4...bers-continue-to-illegally-cross-border/

N4T Investigators: Criminal gang members continue to illegally cross border

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/07/19 07:29 PM

https://qcostarica.com/honduras-land-of-gangs-and-violence/

Honduras: Land Of Gangs And Violence

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/09/19 05:52 PM

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...mine-Barnes-Woodruffe-Black-13520616.php

‘Too many gangs in Houston:’ Abbott suggests expanding Texas anti-gang task force

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/11/19 09:40 PM

https://wjla.com/news/local/ms-13-associate-accused-of-paying-gang-leaders-100-to-have-sex-with-girl

Police: 'MS-13 associate' pays gang $100 to have sex with trafficked 14-year-old girl

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/11/19 09:42 PM

https://canadafreepress.com/article/ms-13-gang-members-attacked-li-teens-with-bats-and-knives-da

MS-13 gang members attacked LI teens with bats and knives: DA

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/11/19 09:45 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/reaper-ms13-leader-1.25820987

Judge offers alleged MS-13 leader known as 'Reaper' 15-year deal

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/16/19 10:19 PM

http://thejewishvoice.com/2019/01/16/armed-ms-13-members-violently-attack-long-island-teens/

Armed MS-13 Members Violently Attack Long Island Teens

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/19/19 06:38 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/el-salvador-homicide-uptick-ms13-official-discourse/

El Salvador Homicides Thrusts MS13 Back Into Official Discourse

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/19/19 06:39 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...-13-member-for-alleged-meth-trafficking/

NC Police Arrest 2 Illegal Immigrants, MS-13 Member for Alleged Meth Trafficking

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/19/19 06:40 PM

https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/...ight-on-gang-violence-human-trafficking/

Md. guilty verdict shines light on MS-13 violence, human trafficking

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/23/19 11:29 AM

https://thehill.com/latino/426367-m...orcement-as-informant-is-deported-report

MS-13 member who helped law enforcement as informant is deported: report

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/27/19 11:16 AM

https://wset.com/news/local/alleged...ling-local-teen-could-face-death-penalty

Alleged MS-13 gang member, charged with killing local teen, could face death penalty

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/27/19 11:21 AM

https://www.abc15.com/b4bf3a8e5bcf46358ee18cb70a6aaba6

MS-13 gang members arrested by border agents in Yuma

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 01/27/19 11:23 AM

https://nypost.com/2019/01/24/ms-13-gang-member-sentenced-to-27-years-in-prison/

MS-13 gang member sentenced to 27 years in prison

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/03/19 02:18 PM

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019...onspiracy-resulting-in-murder-of-victim/

MS-13 Members Plead Guilty To Using Facebook To Kidnap And Murder Victim

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/05/19 01:28 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/04/nyregion/subway-shooting-ms13-gang.html

Queens Subway Shooting: MS-13 Member Is Arrested, Police Say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/05/19 01:34 PM

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-c...-member-arrested-by-border-patrol-agents

Sex offender, MS-13 gang member arrested by Border Patrol agents

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/08/19 09:36 AM

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion...-back-to-el-salvador-20190206-story.html

Why hadn't we sent him back to El Salvador? The MS-13 gang member accused of a subway platform murder should have been deported long ago

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/08/19 09:37 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/201...llegal-alien-accused-of-subway-shooting/

NYPD Allegedly Tried to Cover Up MS-13 Illegal Alien Accused of Subway Shooting

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/08/19 09:20 PM

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/latest-news/article225982055.html

North Carolina inmates win payouts over prison violence

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/08/19 09:22 PM

https://jacksonheightspost.com/moya...rding-gang-violence-nypd-to-field-queens

Moya to Hold Town Hall Meeting Regarding Gang Violence, NYPD to Field Queens

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/13/19 12:33 AM

https://patch.com/new-york/jackson-...-jackson-heights-elmhurst-after-shooting

MS-13 Graffiti Plagues Jackson Heights, Elmhurst After Shooting

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/13/19 12:35 AM

https://gizmodo.com/you-dont-get-to-learn-how-the-fbi-tried-to-crack-facebo-1832560189

You Don't Get to Learn How the FBI Tried to Crack Facebook Messenger Encryption, Judge Rules

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/13/19 12:36 AM

https://patch.com/new-york/jackson-...3-linked-shooting-still-loose-police-say

Suspect In MS-13 Linked Shooting Still On Loose, Police Say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/16/19 05:01 PM

https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/...er-to-be-sentenced-Friday-505879431.html

Alleged MS-13 gang member convicted of Lynchburg teen's murder to be sentenced Friday

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/16/19 05:05 PM

http://www.wlrn.org/post/gangs-breaking-point

A gang's breaking point

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/16/19 05:07 PM

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-ms-13-member-wanted-el-salvador

ICE removes MS-13 member wanted in El Salvador

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/16/19 05:08 PM

https://krcrtv.com/news/inside-your-world/the-gang-is-my-family-02-15-2019

The gang is my family
Posted By: JimmyIrons

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/18/19 05:57 AM

😂😂😂 You’re posting Breitbart articles. MS13 isn’t even a top 20 street gang in America. People just love being duped by the Donald.
Posted By: SC

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/18/19 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by JimmyIrons
People just love being duped by the Donald.

Keep politics off the board!

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/18/19 11:45 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/jury-misconduct-ms-13-1.27456433

Retrial of accused MS-13 gang member to open after judge finds jury misconduct in first proceeding

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/20/19 07:44 PM

https://foxsanantonio.com/news/loca...eviously-deported-arrested-in-eagle-pass

MS-13 gang member that was previously deported arrested in Eagle Pass

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/20/19 07:46 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/world/25-ms-13-gang-members-deported-from-caravan-in-mexico-officials-say

25 MS-13 gang members deported from migrant caravan in Mexico, officials say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/19 01:59 AM

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article226516155.html

Alleged MS-13 gang members targeted in Mendota bust expected to get trial next month

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/19 02:01 AM

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/d...-gang-member-wanted-aggravated-extortion

Denver ICE officers deport MS-13 gang member wanted for aggravated extortion

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/19 02:02 AM

https://nypost.com/2019/02/21/two-more-suspects-arrested-in-ms-13-subway-shooting/

Two more suspects arrested in MS-13 subway shooting

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/19 02:03 AM

https://abc7ny.com/video-shows-violent-attack-on-teen-behind-li-restaurant/5149775/

Police investigating whether attack on teen linked to stabbing by alleged MS-13 members

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/19 02:05 AM

https://kvoa.com/news/2019/02/21/bo...-member-travelling-with-migrant-caravan/

Border Patrol captures MS-13 member travelling with migrant caravan

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/19 02:12 AM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/nassau-county-detective-shortage-ms-13-1.27603200

More Nassau County detectives needed to fight MS-13, opioid crisis, union chief says

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/19 05:55 PM

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...dnappings-Deaths-of-Teens-506214351.html

11 MS-13 Members Indicted in Killings of 2 Virginia Teens, Prosecutors Say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/22/19 05:57 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/a...l-salvador-nayib-bukeles-1st-challenges/

The Top Three Security Challenges Facing El Salvador’s President-Elect Nayib Bukele

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/19 04:39 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...angs-prosecute-their-members-for-treason

How to deal with gangs: Prosecute their members for treason

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/19 04:43 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...ders-three-including-two-cops-in-mexico/

Suspected MS-13 Gang Member Murders Three Including Two Cops in Mexico

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/19 04:45 PM

https://www.fredericksburg.com/news...74c5be3-05a6-5144-b63b-a923826415eb.html

Little did we know that a gang was brainwashing her'

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 02/25/19 10:26 PM

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2019...ed-pensacola-prosecutors-say/2980833002/

Arrested in Pensacola: Alleged MS-13 gang member accused of murder, extortion

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/01/19 05:15 PM

http://www.maritimeherald.com/2019/...oasts-of-la-union-with-extreme-violence/

PIRATES OF THE MS-13: They Steal Seafood on the Coasts of La Union with Extreme Violence

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/01/19 05:17 PM

https://mynbc15.com/news/local/alleged-ms-13-member-arrested-in-pensacola

Alleged MS-13 member arrested in Pensacola

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/01/19 05:18 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...-arrested-for-murder-in-southern-mexico/

Three MS-13 Members Arrested for Murder in Southern Mexico

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/01/19 05:19 PM

https://www.opslens.com/2019/03/ms-13-targeting-off-duty-nypd-cops-at-their-homes/

MS-13 Targeting Off-Duty NYPD Cops at Their Homes?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/02/19 01:07 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019/03/01/nypd-ms-13-members-plotting-target-long-island-officers/

NYPD: MS-13 Members Plotting to Target Long Island Officers

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/02/19 01:12 PM

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/inte...rested-in-eagle-county-finally-deported/

MS-13 gang member arrested in Eagle County finally deported

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/05/19 12:33 AM

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/2019/03/04/dea-arrests-six-drug-charges-including-ms-gang-member/

DEA arrests six on drug charges, including MS-13 gang member

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/06/19 12:54 PM

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...ng-jailhouse-lawsuit-20190305-story.html

Stabbed 75 times in jail, he's suing, accusing guards of doing nothing to prevent, stop MS-13 attack

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/07/19 01:58 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...ed-for-allegedly-murdering-mexican-cops/

MS-13 Member Arrested for Allegedly Murdering Mexican Cops

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/08/19 03:32 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ang-members-caught-at-the-border-in-2018

MS-13 made up half of all gang members caught at the border in 2018

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/08/19 03:38 PM

https://www.dw.com/en/visiting-a-gang-prison-in-el-salvador/av-47805393

Visiting a gang prison in El Salvador

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/08/19 11:33 PM

Ms 13 has been very quiet since the reaper got busted last year.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/08/19 11:44 PM

I guess that is the price you pay for threatening cops.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/09/19 12:05 AM

Absolutely. The heat on ms 13 rn is pretty intense. It’ll definitely benefit their rivals such as 18th street who will most likely attempt to take over ms territory.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/09/19 02:59 AM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...milies-of-victims-of-ms-13-and-barrio-18

The Coffin Business Is Booming in Central America Due to Gang Violence

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/09/19 11:55 AM

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/world/forced-to-flee-506920062.html

El Salvador so deadly for police that officers are leaving the country

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/09/19 11:58 AM

https://wtop.com/maryland/2019/03/m...bal-federal-data-to-fight-violent-crime/

Maryland sees headway using global, federal data to fight violent crime

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/11/19 12:18 PM

http://longisland.news12.com/story/...bers-charged-with-weapon-drug-possession

2 alleged MS-13 gang members charged with weapon, drug possession

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/12/19 08:06 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-arrests-560-people-including-MS-13.html

MS-13 gang members are among 560 arrested as Interpol deals huge blow to weapons trafficking network across eight Latin American countries with seizure of guns, drugs, stolen vehicles and hundreds of thousands of dollars

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/12/19 11:01 PM

https://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-ms-13-update-0313-story.html

Man pleads guilty in Annapolis double stabbing as MS-13 case moves forward

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/14/19 04:38 PM

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ms-13...-a-peyton-manning-jersey-prosecutors-say

MS-13 member murdered a man for wearing a Peyton Manning jersey, prosecutors say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/15/19 11:58 PM

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...Old-Killed-Prince-Georges-507179291.html

Mom: 16-Year-Old Killed By MS-13 in Md. Fled the Gang in El Salvador

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/15/19 11:59 PM

https://wtop.com/local/2019/03/5-ch...a-teen-who-was-stabbed-100-times-burned/

5 charged in MS-13-linked slaying of Va. teen who was stabbed 100 times, burned

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/19/19 05:54 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms13-murder-trial-1.28667853

Federal jury sees video of gang-related deli shooting in case against accused driver

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/21/19 11:09 AM

https://wcbs880.radio.com/articles/...en-raped-2-year-old-gets-26-years-prison

MS-13 Member Who Stabbed 2 Women, Raped 2-Year-Old Gets 26 Years

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/21/19 11:11 AM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms13-killings-li-1.28747780

Former gang member recounts killing despite last-minute complications

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/21/19 04:42 PM

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/.../65-5f8165e6-c26c-4299-96ab-8ca2a7386eb1

Sixth suspect arrested in brutal MS-13 slaying of Fairfax teenager

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/22/19 06:36 PM

https://www.myfoxzone.com/article/n...504-dd0b589e-3313-4db0-9cd0-5db8d6b3115b

DPS: $7,500 cash reward for information on wanted MS-13 gang member

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/25/19 07:21 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/ms13-gang-killings-1.28952286

Officials: MS-13 targeted 2 men for death

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/25/19 07:39 PM

So many ms 13 members being charged with murder/murder conspiracy. Do these guys ever beat the feds? Seems all of em just end up doin life at a young age.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/25/19 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Slimshady
So many ms 13 members being charged with murder/murder conspiracy. Do these guys ever beat the feds? Seems all of em just end up doin life at a young age.

Many of them probably get drugged and are acting on impulse. What is sad about all this, is that many of their victims are also of a young age.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/26/19 01:21 AM

Ur 100% right. Many of the victims of Ms 13 are also killed for petty shit. Look at all the young kids that got whacked in Long Island for being suspected members of 18th street.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/26/19 01:23 PM

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019...cketeering-conspiracy-planning-a-murder/

Maryland MS-13 Leader Sentenced 30 Years For Violent Racketeering Conspiracy, Planning A Murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/26/19 01:24 PM

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/texas/ms-13-gang-member-added-to-texas-10-most-wanted

MS-13 gang member added to Texas 10 Most Wanted

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/26/19 01:26 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms-13-gang-murder-1.28961648

Ex-gang member cross-examined in trial of accused getaway driver in deli killing

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/26/19 07:35 PM

https://www.wshu.org/post/6-alleged-ms-13-gang-members-indicted-murder-plot#stream/0

6 Alleged MS-13 Gang Members Indicted In Murder Plot

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 03/31/19 12:43 AM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ms-13-gang-member-gets-26-years-for-murder-and-conspiracy

MS-13 gang member gets 26 years for murder and conspiracy

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/01/19 08:12 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...84196e_story.html?utm_term=.2b5b00fb99cb

Two more charged in MS-13-related killing of Fairfax County teen in 2017

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/01/19 08:13 PM

https://www.longisland.com/news/04-...ng-member-for-2016-greenlawn-murder.html

DA Sini & SCPD Announce Indictment of MS-13 Gang Member for 2016 Greenlawn Murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/02/19 09:47 PM

https://patch.com/new-york/jackson-...embers-charged-murder-subway-shooting-da

Alleged MS-13 Members Charged With Murder For Subway Shooting: DA

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/02/19 09:51 PM

http://www.livingit.euronews.com/2019/04/02/made-from-the-metal-of-destructed-illegal-firearms

MADE FROM THE METAL OF DESTRUCTED ILLEGAL FIREARMS

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/03/19 10:42 PM

https://torontosun.com/news/world/ms-13-gang-member-jailed-in-knife-murder-slipped-into-u-s

MS-13 gang member jailed in knife murder slipped into U.S.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/04/19 03:55 PM

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...-13-killer-deports-indian-murder-suspect

Police: Twice-deported Honduran Murdered Nanny. ICE Collars MS-13 Killer, Deports Indian Murder Suspect

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/04/19 03:57 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms13-gang-trial-1.29329553

Judge declares mistrial in MS-13 gang trial

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/04/19 03:58 PM

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019...o-participating-in-murder-other-charges/

MS-13 Gang Member Pleads Guilty To Federal Racketeering Conspiracy, Participating In Murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/04/19 04:00 PM

https://www.wshu.org/post/li-receives-1-million-anti-gang-initiatives#stream/0

LI Receives $1 Million For Anti-Gang Initiatives

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/05/19 10:30 AM

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/04/ms-13-gang-returns-long-island-deported/

MS-13 GANG MEMBER AND CONVICTED MURDERER RETURNS TO LONG ISLAND AFTER BEING DEPORTED

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/07/19 12:29 AM

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/06/ms-13-gang-member-sentenced/

PREVIOUSLY DEPORTED MS-13 GANG MEMBER SENTENCED TO PRISON

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/10/19 02:11 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...leads-charges-related-teens-killing.html

MS-13 gang member pleads guilty to racketeering after helping to set up the murder of a 16-year-old boy who he wrongly suspected was a police informant

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/11/19 03:55 PM

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/l...4411f30-6b34-567d-bf5e-8668be5f9d56.html

Alleged MS-13 gang member receives 4 years for gun crimes

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/11/19 03:56 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms13-gang-killings-1.29648212

Six alleged MS-13 gang members indicted in Nassau for roles in Lawrence killing, records and sources say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/11/19 11:29 PM

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019...rison-for-murder-other-criminal-charges/

MS-13 Gang Member Sentenced To Federal Prison For Murder, Other Criminal Charges

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/15/19 09:18 PM

https://www.propublica.org/article/pulitzer-winner-ms13-gangs-immigration-zero-tolerance

ProPublica and Partners Win Pulitzer Prize for MS-13 Coverage

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/18/19 12:52 AM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms-13-killings-arraignment-sixth-1.29922338

Sixth alleged MS-13 member arraigned in Nassau killing

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/18/19 12:53 AM

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/ms-13-member-and-another-fugitive-both-arrested-on-same-day

MS-13 member and another fugitive both arrested on same day

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/19/19 08:42 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms13-gang-members-previously-deported-arrested-border

Two MS-13 gang members previously deported re-arrested trying to enter US

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/19/19 08:44 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms-13-gang-leader-plea-deal-1.29992184

MS-13 gang's reputed East Coast leader rejects judge's plea offer

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/19/19 08:45 PM

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...member-pleads-guilty-in-Sam-13781031.php

Third MS-13 gang member pleads guilty in Sam Houston National Forest machete killing

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/19/19 08:46 PM

https://www.khou.com/article/news/c...285-fd4ddaa6-0b2b-4976-8036-326e6e600d4f

Third and final MS-13 gang member convicted in gruesome murder of Klein Forest student

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/23/19 05:32 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/ms13-killings-sentencing-1.30151621

MS-13 member sentenced to 32 years to life in prison for two murders

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/25/19 12:37 PM

https://www.texomashomepage.com/new...-arrested-in-manhunt-in-ms-13/1951076023

Clay Co. Sheriff: Man arrested in manhunt in MS-13

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/26/19 07:54 PM

https://www.policeone.com/gangs/art...an-gain-intelligence-from-gang-graffiti/

How police can gain intelligence from gang graffitiGangs use graffiti to mark their territory, mourn fallen members and challenge rival gangs

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 04/29/19 11:00 PM

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/29/mexican-gov-official-ms-13-caravan/

MEXICAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL SAYS MS-13 INFILTRATED CARAVANS HEADED FOR US: REPORTS

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/01/19 08:55 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/investigations/ms13-vital-fuel-extortion/

The MS13’s Vital Fuel: Extortion

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/01/19 08:57 PM

https://www.irishexaminer.com/break...e-his-successor-to-negotiate-921248.html

El Salvador president says gangs are trying to force his successor to negotiate

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/01/19 08:58 PM

https://www.boston25news.com/news/ice-arrests-2-inside-suffolk-county-courthouses/945251831

ICE agents arrest 2 inside Suffolk County courthouses

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/02/19 11:35 AM

https://www.ktnv.com/news/crime/thr...d-in-connection-with-murder-in-las-vegas

Three alleged MS-13 gang members indicted in connection to murder in Vegas

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/04/19 10:30 PM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ms-13-believed-to-be-behind-body-found-in-maryland_2906512.html

MS-13 Believed to Be Behind Body Found in Maryland

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/07/19 08:57 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/07/reader-center/honduras-gangs-ms-13-18th-street.html

Three Weeks Embedded in Honduran Gang Territory

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/09/19 12:46 PM

https://queenseagle.com/all/queens-man-gets-prison-for-ms-13-shooting

Queens man gets 25 years in prison for MS-13 shooting

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/09/19 12:54 PM

http://news.trust.org//item/20190508221142-s098f/

El Salvador, a country of 6 million people, has one of the world's highest rates of femicide

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/13/19 10:25 PM

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/ice-depo...rism-el-salvador-after-nearly-3-years-us

CE Deports MS-13 Member Wanted For Murder, Terrorism in El Salvador - After Nearly 3 Years In the U.S.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/18/19 11:31 AM

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/national...achete-baseball-bat-police-say/950155738

Police: 3 teens charged in MS-13 killing of teen girl used machete, baseball bat

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/18/19 11:33 AM

https://cbs12.com/news/local/ms-13-gang-members-living-in-south-florida-communities

MS-13 gang members living in South Florida communities

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/18/19 11:35 AM

https://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/ms-13-gang-member-arrested-near-laredo-orphanage

MS-13 gang member arrested near Laredo orphanage

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/18/19 11:36 AM

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/.../65-c563f4a9-d215-40b6-b10d-a8baa4db7b49

DC Medical Examiner identifies body found with severed hand as Frederick teen, MS-13 likely involved

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/18/19 11:37 AM

https://fox17.com/news/local/ms-13-...tenced-to-19-years-in-prison-deportation

MS-13 gang member living in Antioch sentenced to 19 years in prison, deportation

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/19 11:27 PM

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...leads-ted-talk-about-violence-prevention

Former MS-13 gang member leads TED Talk about violence prevention

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/20/19 11:29 PM

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/...pected-in-salvadoran-priests-death-78634

MS-13 gang member suspected in Salvadoran priest’s death

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/24/19 08:28 AM

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47623/ms-13-gang-member-convicted-killing-man-because-james-barrett

MS-13 Gang Member Convicted Of Killing Man Because Of Peyton Manning Jersey

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/27/19 01:20 PM

https://www.abc15.com/national/police-say-body-found-on-long-island-is-ms-13-gang-victim

Police say body found on Long Island is MS-13 gang victim

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/27/19 01:21 PM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/ms13-gang-violence-police-1.31598862

Nassau police need 60 new detectives to combat MS-13, PBA leader says

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 05/30/19 03:29 AM

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...er-arrested-in-2018-killing-13905214.php

Houston MS-13 leader arrested in 2018 killing over rap battle dispute

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/02/19 08:09 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...asks-honduran-community-fighting-ms-13/?

New York Times Unmasks Honduran Community Fighting MS-13

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/07/19 07:33 PM

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/7/police-say-ms-13-member-charged-in-2-long-island-k/

Police say MS-13 member charged in 2 Long Island killings

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/07/19 07:35 PM

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...entered-us-unaccompanied-minor-sentenced

MS-13 Illegal Alien Who Entered U.S. as 'Unaccompanied Minor' Sentenced for Carrying Gun in Boston

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/07/19 07:36 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms-13-gang-arrests-operation-texas-ice-crackdown

Operation targeting MS-13 gang in Texas nets nearly 2 dozen arrests, officials say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/07/19 07:37 PM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/brief/honduras-ms13-mototaxi-fleet/

MS13 Grows Extortion Empire Through Honduras Mototaxi Fleet

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/10/19 10:26 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...-infected-toddler-for-fake-family-claim/

MS-13 Gang Member Used Chickenpox-Infected Toddler for Fake Family Claim

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/11/19 01:07 PM

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/06/10/ms-13-gang-member-sentenced-racketeering/

Md. MS-13 Gang Member Sentenced To 24 Years For Racketeering

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/19 04:32 AM

https://www.businessinsider.com/ms1...-take-control-of-public-transport-2019-6

MS-13 is transforming one of its most profitable criminal rackets in Central America

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/19 09:21 PM

https://www.citynews1130.com/2019/06/12/ms-13-member-gets-55-years-in-prison-in-quadruple-slaying/

MS-13 member gets 55 years in prison in quadruple slaying

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/12/19 09:22 PM

https://www.11alive.com/article/new.../85-2f18e350-660a-4f27-8fd5-daeb2d48f3e5

Six MS-13 associates plead guilty in Cobb County shooting case as search continues for a seventh

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/21/19 03:13 AM

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-ms13-search-warrants-20190619-story.html

LAPD targets possible MS-13 presence in the Valley with early morning raids

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/21/19 03:15 AM

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...-el-salvador-their-new-president-said-no

MS-13 Offered to Negotiate Peace in El Salvador. Their New President Said No.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/21/19 03:15 AM

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/vid...north-hollywood-slaying-of-homeless-man/

Three MS-13 Members Arrested In North Hollywood Slaying Of Homeless Man

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/24/19 03:24 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms-13-gang-member-life-prison-rape-murder-teen-los-angeles

MS-13 gang member sentenced to life in prison for rape and murder of 13-year-old girl in 2001

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/24/19 03:25 PM

https://ktar.com/story/2625857/researcher-ms-13-more-violent-controlling-el-salvador-us/

Researcher: MS-13 more violent and controlling in El Salvador than US

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/24/19 03:27 PM

https://www.campussafetymagazine.com/news/is-ms13-on-your-campus/

Is MS-13 on Your Campus?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/25/19 01:59 AM

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...t-Racketeering-Conspiracy-511736651.html

Prosecutors: MS-13 Member on FBI Most Wanted List Admits to 2011 Murder of New Jersey Man as Part of Racketeering Conspiracy

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/25/19 08:56 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/an-ms-13-arrest-reminds-us-to-judge-cops-fairly

An MS-13 arrest reminds us to judge cops fairly

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/26/19 10:56 PM

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/06/26/ms13-gang-member-murder-sentencing/

MS-13 Associate Sentenced 30 Years For Kidnapping, Murdering Person He Thought Was Rival Gang Member

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 06/30/19 11:33 AM

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...ntence-for-prince-george-s-county-murder

MS-13 gang member gets life sentence for Prince George's County murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/01/19 04:18 PM

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/07/01/maryland-grand-jury-indicts-4-teens-in-ms-13-gang-slaying/

Maryland Grand Jury Indicts 4 Teens In MS-13 Gang Slaying

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/01/19 04:19 PM

https://patch.com/maryland/bowie/ms-13-gang-member-sentenced-shooting

MS-13 Gang Member Sentenced For Shooting

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/07/19 12:06 AM

https://www.france24.com/en/20190706-salvadoran-ex-gang-members-dream-removing-telltale-tats

Salvadoran ex-gang members dream of removing telltale tats

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/10/19 04:29 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms-13-hiding-in-homes-police-say

MS-13 members hiding in abandoned homes in New York after being chased out of the woods, police say

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/10/19 12:18 PM

https://www.france24.com/en/20190708-salvadoran-president-says-four-years-eradicate-gangs

Salvadoran president says four years to eradicate gangs

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/10/19 10:10 PM

https://www.universalhub.com/2019/ms-13-member-gets-17-years-admitted-he-helped-hide

MS-13 member gets 17 years; admitted he helped hide gun used to murder rival gang member

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/10/19 10:12 PM

https://www.mymcmedia.org/reputed-ms-13-member-gets-20-year-prison-term/

REPUTED MS-13 MEMBER GETS 20-YEAR PRISON TERM

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/13/19 06:56 PM

https://torontosun.com/news/world/ms-13-member-jailed-55-years-for-role-in-ny-massacre

MS-13 member jailed 55 years for role in NY massacre

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/15/19 03:22 PM

https://www.cjr.org/analysis/honduras-ms13-san-pedro-sula-nytimes.php

When showing credibility imperils a story’s subjects

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/15/19 03:41 PM

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/14/crisis-at-the-border-is-a-crisis-of-lawlessness/

Lessons from a Texas graveyard

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/16/19 01:32 PM

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ayings-racketeering-los-angeles-n1030231

Feds charge 22 linked to MS-13 slayings, racketeering in Los Angeles

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/16/19 10:19 PM

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/ms-13-gang-indictment-los-angeles

A Los Angeles Group Of MS-13 Members Are Being Accused Of Unprecedented Brutality In A 2-Year Murder Spree

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/17/19 11:54 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/16/los-angeles-ms-13-indictment-machetes-murders

MS-13 gang members 'hacked victims with machetes in California forest'

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/19/19 09:00 AM

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...ong-Island-Machete-Murder-512924381.html

MS-13 Gang Member Charged in 2017 Long Island Machete Murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/19/19 09:12 AM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/brief/el-salvador-omit-key-data-homicides/

El Salvador to Omit Key Data From Official Homicide Tally

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/22/19 04:34 PM

http://longisland.news12.com/story/...rt-today-he-was-basically-in-plain-sight

Detective on MS-13 gang member in court today: 'He was basically in plain sight'

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/22/19 04:35 PM

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...-indicted-in-murder-wave-14-are-illegals

Report: Of 22 MS-13 Members Indicted in Murder Wave, 14 Are Illegals

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/24/19 02:50 AM

https://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/a...3-indictments-document-barbarization-and

THIRD GENERATION GANGS STRATEGIC NOTE NO. 18: MS-13 INDICTMENTS DOCUMENT BARBARIZATION AND RITUAL MURDERS IN LOS ANGELES

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/24/19 02:51 AM

https://nypost.com/2019/07/22/photos-of-ms-13-gang-member-as-a-teen-help-nail-him-for-murder/

Photos of MS-13 gang member as a teen help charge him for murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/24/19 02:52 AM

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms13-gang-sentencing-1.34201711

Alleged MS-13 gang member sentenced to 15 years in attempted killing

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/24/19 02:54 AM

https://ktar.com/story/2664970/ms-13-member-convicted-for-making-threats-against-phoenix-police/

MS-13 member convicted for making threats against Phoenix police

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/25/19 10:04 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-district-ms13-investigation

California district, at request of police, kept community in the dark about students' alleged MS-13 activity: report

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/25/19 10:06 PM

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/content/2019-07-25-arraignments-set-for-ms-13-defendants/

Arraignments Set for MS-13 Defendants

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 07/31/19 09:05 PM

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/07/ms-...union-county-murder-of-gang-recruit.html

MS-13 member sentenced in brutal Union County murder of gang recruit

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/01/19 03:04 AM

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/brief/walled-up-mexico-disappeared-evade-authorities/

Walled Inside Homes, Corpses of Mexico’s Disappeared Evade Authorities

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/04/19 08:02 PM

https://www.kplctv.com/2019/08/02/man-accused-being-ms-arrested-lake-charles/

Man accused of being in MS-13 arrested in Lake Charles

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/06/19 03:13 AM

http://longisland.news12.com/story/...il-fight-between-bloods-and-ms13-inmates

Officers help stop possible jail fight between Bloods and MS-13 inmates

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 08/09/19 05:45 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...served-MS-13-cells-operation-center.html

Police in Honduras discover secret underground bunker used by MS-13 cell as hideout and operations center - with 12 bunk beds for gang members

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders - 10/20/19 02:11 PM

Ohio MS-13 boss gets life in prison for participating in five murders, making gang “more organized and violent” http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...-in-prison-for-participating-in-five-mur
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET