Home

Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese

Posted By: Neo

Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/14/18 12:46 AM

There is five guys who took the oath with Franzese in 1975 and Franzese claims they all got murdered. Anyone know their names?
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/14/18 10:00 AM

I had to laugh cause I was looking through known Halloween ceremonies. Bonanno has the most with 20 being made in one night by Carmine Galante. Anyways, Franzese was made on October 31st, 1975.
1. Vincent Angellino
2. Joseph DeDomenico
3. Thomas Ocera
4. Joseph Peraino Jnr
5 "Fat Tony". I believe this is Anthony Regina as he was killed with his brother in 1982.
There was supposed to be two other men to be made at the ceremony, but they messed up and were killed before they were made.
Posted By: Neo

Re: Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/14/18 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
I had to laugh cause I was looking through known Halloween ceremonies. Bonanno has the most with 20 being made in one night by Carmine Galante. Anyways, Franzese was made on October 31st, 1975.
1. Vincent Angellino
2. Joseph DeDomenico
3. Thomas Ocera
4. Joseph Peraino Jnr
5 "Fat Tony". I believe this is Anthony Regina as he was killed with his brother in 1982.
There was supposed to be two other men to be made at the ceremony, but they messed up and were killed before they were made.

I wonder what those guys did wrong.
Do one fucking thing wrong and you get clipped. Fuck the life.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/14/18 11:16 AM

1. Vincent Angellino
2. Joseph DeDomenico
3. Thomas Ocera
4. Joseph Peraino Jnr

Lol. Damn. That's like dying in a car crash on your way to having sex for the first time.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/14/18 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Neo
There is five guys who took the oath with Franzese in 1975 and Franzese claims they all got murdered. Anyone know their names?

Thanks to Pogo the Clown: Michael Francese was made in 1977

October 31, 1977:
Michael Franzese
Vincent "Jimmy" Angelino
Salvatore "Big Sal" Miciotta
Joseph Peraino Jr.
Vito Guzzo Sr.
John Minerva

Vincent "Jimmy" Angelino was killed in 1988 because tryng to be the acting boss and Orena ordered to kill him.Joseph (Joe Legs) Legrano and Dennis (Fat Dennie) DeLucia was convicted for the murder in 1988 and Carmine Sessa that shot Angelino flipped in 1993;
Salvatore "Big Sal" Miciotta flipped in april 1993;
Joseph Peraino Jr. was killed in 1982
Vito Guzzo Sr. an union leader vanished in 1987,his son runned the notorious Ridgewood Boys, who terrorized Queens with strings of robberies, assaults and arsons in the 1980s and 1990s;
John Minerva,a orena loyalist was killed with Michael Imbergamo on March 25, 1992.

The only that flipped are still alive,for sure that all this is ironic.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/14/18 12:46 PM

Dedomenico was not made in 75
Posted By: DonCheech

Re: Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/14/18 09:16 PM

Is that DeDomenico the same one they called Joe Brewster?....He was in the Scarpa crew I think and was killed by Scarpa as well if I'm not mistaken.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/14/18 09:23 PM

correct Cheech..
Posted By: pmac

Re: Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/14/18 09:29 PM

his dad was a made member in the gambinos in charge of some union in bk. should have stuck with his dad. persico must have been a prick to kill a made guys kid, even in another family. maybe scarpa really didnt have permission. that must have caused all types of bad blood. the father was active well into the 90tys to. wanna say scars calls him his cousin.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/15/18 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Neo

October 31, 1977:
Michael Franzese
Vincent "Jimmy" Angelino
Joseph Peraino Jr.
Vito Guzzo Sr.
John Minerva

Vincent "Jimmy" Angelino was killed in 1988 because tryng to be the acting boss and Orena ordered to kill him.Joseph (Joe Legs) Legrano and Dennis (Fat Dennie) DeLucia was convicted for the murder in 1988 and Carmine Sessa that shot Angelino flipped in 1993;
Vito Guzzo Sr. an union leader vanished in 1987,his son runned the notorious Ridgewood Boys, who terrorized Queens with strings of robberies, assaults and arsons in the 1980s and 1990s;
John Minerva,a orena loyalist was killed with Michael Imbergamo on March 25, 1992.

Pogo's info is right. Careful Furio, BH might get mad at you sharing again.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Guys who took the oath with Michael Franzese - 02/15/18 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Neo

October 31, 1977:
Michael Franzese
Vincent "Jimmy" Angelino
Joseph Peraino Jr.
Vito Guzzo Sr.
John Minerva

Pogo's info is right. Careful Furio, BH might get mad at you sharing again.

Don't worry Giacomo,its important that I said that was a Pogo work and not a my creation.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET