Home

New Video: The Italian Camorra

Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/10/18 03:04 PM

The Camorra is an Italian secret society much like the Sicilian Mafia. It is criminal at its roots and all its branches. The Camorra rose in the region of Campania and its capital Naples. It is one of the oldest and largest criminal organizations in Italy, dating back to the 17th century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OUD1ooe0BQ
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/10/18 06:19 PM

That was interesting. I’m surprised that they said that the Camorra was highly structured even more so than the Sicilian mafia because everybody says that they were/are not. How strong were the Camorra’s ties to the families in the US? Sicilians used to come over and work with the five families often but you never hear about member of the Camorra or Ndrangheta doing the same.
Posted By: m2w

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/10/18 07:44 PM

the camorra was structured and hierarchical in the 1800 but that kind of camorra was dismanted in 1909, since then it has a horizontal strcuture, except some clans who are cosa nostra members (casalesi, nuvoletta, gionta)
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/10/18 08:04 PM

Nice, I am going to watch this after dinner tonight.

Looking forward to it.
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/10/18 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by m2w
the camorra was structured and hierarchical in the 1800 but that kind of camorra was dismanted in 1909, since then it has a horizontal strcuture, except some clans who are cosa nostra members (casalesi, nuvoletta, gionta)

Ok I see. Did they ever surpass the Sicilian mafia?

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/10/18 10:06 PM

no, i don't think they ever surpassed the sicilian mafia
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/11/18 01:30 AM

Very good. Feel like I seen it before but that’s just beacause I knew most of the details and facts already.

Very well done.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/12/18 11:10 AM

“The system” is older than the Italian state itself.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/12/18 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by m2w

Do these clans like the Casalesi and Nuvolettas still have the authority to induct men these days, or was it just their leaders and will the connection with Cosa Nostra die when they die??

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/12/18 09:18 PM

i think they can induct new members, it is not only the boss who is a cosa nostra members, but the whole clans
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/13/18 01:53 PM

Are you sure that's correct? Saviano said ONLY the Nuvolettas were cosa nostra. The connection between the Casalesi and the cosa nostra died with Bardellino, if I'm not mistaken.

I can't recall who the Gionta people are though...
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/13/18 02:09 PM

https://books.google.com/books?id=l...&q=mafia%20gionta%20clan&f=false

There is a body of text t hat says the Casalesi sought independence from the other criminal groups...
Posted By: Hollander

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/13/18 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by CabriniGreen
Are you sure that's correct? Saviano said ONLY the Nuvolettas were cosa nostra. The connection between the Casalesi and the cosa nostra died with Bardellino, if I'm not mistaken.

Antonio Iovine speaks of cosa nostra in his recent statements, the casalesi have their own inductions they swear on a local guardian angel. I forgot the name.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/13/18 05:56 PM

Nice video

In Chicago, the Calabrians and Nepolitans won the war and they were accepted by the Sicilians as a part of Cosa Nostra. They even had an alleged Camorrista as their boss, meaning Paul Ricca

Re: New Video: The Italian Camorra - 02/14/18 04:25 PM

if he said it he's wrong, casalesi are members of cosa nostra, and all the casalesi turncoats confirmed it
the gionta's are from torre annunziata (naples)
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET