Home

Which is the strongest crew in Philly lcn 2018

Posted By: thebigfella

Which is the strongest crew in Philly lcn 2018 - 02/05/18 07:19 PM

I always thought that Mikey Lance crew was the strongest being that it's former leader which is Merlino, is currently the boss, but the Newark crew might be the strongest being that ligambi's looked scoops for the meeting with the bambino's...or has the strongest crew changed since that meeting with capo's like Carducci and Borges so back on the street. Please, I'm interested in reading your opinions
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Which is the strongest crew in Philly lcn 2018 - 02/07/18 10:54 PM

Carducci? or Phil Narducci?

Re: Which is the strongest crew in Philly lcn 2018 - 02/07/18 11:41 PM

I don't think Carducci have the strongest crew because they have his brother Frankie "windows" as being apart of this crew, but "windows" is on board with the Merlino guys, another thing, ligambi's put Nicky "whip" on the shelf, but around the time Merlino was released he was taken off the shelf... So did Merlino or Carducci looked the "whip" off the shelf?
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Which is the strongest crew in Philly lcn 2018 - 02/08/18 12:34 AM

Where did u hear this shelf info? On or off? Phil didnt take anyone off any shelf..crew? Who in phils crew? Listen phil is very very respected, by everyone in iggle country, but far as a crew goes, not to sure about that...

Re: Which is the strongest crew in Philly lcn 2018 - 02/08/18 12:51 AM

I read somewhere that ligambi's put him on the shelf for staying in touch with his brother
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET