Home

Why No Paul Ricca Doc

Posted By: AntSamuel

Why No Paul Ricca Doc - 01/09/18 10:35 PM

Im curious does anyone have any insight to why there hasnt been a episode on Paul Ricca. He was the leader of the outfit for 30 yrs and no one has dedicated a hour long feature on him. If I see another Giancana or Accardo or Spiltro doc im gonna scream. Murray Humphries would be nice as well
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Why No Paul Ricca Doc - 01/09/18 11:02 PM

My article on Ricca ends like this, which means that i completely agree with you: " Even after his death, Paul Ricca still remained in the shadows of mob history, just as the same as he was during his life time. Thru the years, many mob historians or movie producers studied Al Capone, Frank Nitti or Sam Giancana, but no one ever wrote a book or made a movie about Ricca. My opinion is that if it wasn’t for Ricca, maybe the Chicago crowd would’ve had a nicer and cleaner history. Chicago probably will never see a gangster like that ever again because he was the last one of the fathers of this criminal society and to my opinion it would be shameful to remain unnoticed in history by the general population. He was the devil who had refined evil into a lucrative tool and it is to be hoped a weapon like that was safely buried with him. Ricca left behind his wife, two sons, a daughter and many grandchildren and he never allowed his family to get involved in the “life”, not while he was still alive."
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Why No Paul Ricca Doc - 01/12/18 07:16 PM

They don't know enough about him. Him and Accardo stayed behind the scenes. Let Giancana and Auippa take the heat for everything.
Posted By: Trapper

Re: Why No Paul Ricca Doc - 05/28/18 02:57 AM

Tony Dark wrote a book about Ricca and Accardo. It's a good read.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Why No Paul Ricca Doc - 05/28/18 06:46 AM

Only joking...Paul stayed in shadows cause he was to busy waiting tables & licking Al Capones shlong 2 get farther...a true story though.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET