Home

Philly-Skinny Joey Trial

Posted By: Giacomo

Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/04/18 05:38 AM

Just to discuss this trial.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/04/18 05:40 AM

It's coming up--and Rooster D'Onofrio got himself excused. I'm fascinated by it--Ed Jacobs as lawyer, but in NY? What's the charges?
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/04/18 07:29 AM

Sounds like they are 100% gunning for him.....This case may be small potatoes BUT, even if he beats this in some way, they WILL NOT stop their pursuit of him.
I believe they will eventually get something to stick.
Scarfo Jr. wasn't too smart with his scenario but the governments hatred for his dad I am sure added to trying to get him.
Probably assumed since Leonetti flipped, so would Jr.......Seems like Jr. is stuck. I don't even think Jr. has enough dark secrets to even reduce his sentence? I believe he became a Luc after Leonetti flipped so he probably knew very little. Semi-trusted!

Look at Gotti!.....Now Joey use to be a very flamboyant boss but has seemed to calm down a little but, he seriously is the LAST boss from the 90's who is still technically on the street and in power.
Too bad Philly did not learn to do things the way the West Side did their thing......Did Benny Squint have ANY convictions or jail time? Talk about incognito!

Vic and Carmine do not count.
And DiFronzo is not active. I don't see them going hard after him.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/04/18 07:42 AM

Philly lcn dose not need Merlino on the streets to be successful...the admin has done a great job at creating extra positions that insulated the boss from the streets, if they don't put him away from a long time now they never will...I believe Thiers made guys in Philly that's nt on the charts

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/05/18 08:54 PM

I think someone mentioned here a while back that one of the reasons Joey wouldn't plead out (in addition to the case being pretty weak) is that a guilty plea would result in a RICO predicate already on his record for future prosecutions.

D'Onofrio certainly had the world's most convenient heart attack.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/06/18 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Philly lcn dose not need Merlino on the streets to be successful...the admin has done a great job at creating extra positions that insulated the boss from the streets, if they don't put him away from a long time now they never will...I believe Thiers made guys in Philly that's nt on the charts

So how much strong philly is ??
And how many soldiers they have ?
I also think pepole underestimate them
Posted By: pmac

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/06/18 12:57 AM

Think it starts next week. Genovese asshat rubeo and a bonanno soldier pete something he fliped like last year. Both have domestics beating there girls after they started working for the feds bad look in the harvey weinstein era. The feds asked the judge not to allow the defense to ask them about it how weak. I hope merlino walks just cause of that. The da doesnt want the jury to know how much shitbags they make deals with. But if merlino is found guilty on the racketeering charge hes gonna get 20.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/08/18 11:42 PM

Well with the price well over a million $ for Eddie and crew " in Skinny case now for all the people that said Skinny was not the boss or there is no one kicking up or a street tax not going on I guess this rico trial has stifled many mouths.

And for all the people that say Philly is top heavy without soldiers is now a thought of the past .

The new guys in the family must be doing pretty well and not getting anxious and falling for any Feds trying to pinch them .

The one thing that gets me is the amount of cash the associates and the sheer number of associates kicking up is alive and well .

Now I don't get why we are not hearing more about a street tax" not like Scarfo but it's rolling and it's quiet , very surprised at this . Not about the number of men cos I know this area but the cash theses guys are getting and not reaching and getting pinched .

I know a few years back Skinny put it out there that he wanted everything down to a low roar and it has happened, got to hand it to him it's running smoothly!!!

Well all but this case .

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 03:22 AM

Serpents, do philly have a capo or crew assigned to the Northeast are?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 03:23 AM

Area

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 03:27 AM

Hey, don't forget the Florida crew. There's alot of area's to conquer... I'm surprised they don't have guys in Pittsburgh and scranton
Posted By: Neo

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 04:49 AM

Hey, don't forget the Florida crew. There's alot of area's to conquer... I'm surprised they don't have guys in Pittsburgh and scranton

Philly have a Florida crew? who is it, Joey and one or two guys?
Posted By: Ted

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 05:02 AM

I don't know if he has an actual crew, but the indictment shows he's well connected in Florida.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 05:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Ted
I don't know if he has an actual crew, but the indictment shows he's well connected in Florida.

I was only kidding about Joey.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 05:07 AM

The indictment has Merlino recorded saying that he gets 10% of carmine Gallo book, and you have a couple of philly guys that relocated to Florida in years past like mcfillin and manfredi...FBI reports says Merlino was trying to build a Florida crew

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 05:15 AM

The indictment has Merlino recorded saying that he gets 10% of carmine Gallo book, and you have a couple of philly guys that relocated to Florida in years past like mcfillin and manfredi...FBI reports says Merlino was trying to build a Florida crew

No shit? I'm surprised Joey isn't just keeping his head down and collecting tribute, considering all the heat on him.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 05:39 AM

They been tracking Merlino ever since he was in the halfway house, there is no keeping his head down for him, it's just what it is... But we should find out more about this Florida crew during trial

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 05:44 AM

They been tracking Merlino ever since he was in the halfway house, there is no keeping his head down for him, it's just what it is... But we should find out more about this Florida crew during trial

Yeah he is a heat magnet. If you got something illegal going, you wouldn't want to go near the guy.

The trial should turn up some interesting stuff.
Posted By: Kash

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Neo

No shit? I'm surprised Joey isn't just keeping his head down and collecting tribute, considering all the heat on him.

Joey probably craves the action more than the money.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 01:33 PM

With the trial a week out, is there any legal maneuvering going on? Any last minute motions?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 02:36 PM

I know they have a pretrial meeting a couple days or so before , anything could happen , but people say they hear Skinny say he will never plea so what's the sense of a pre-trial !

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 04:08 PM

I just don't understand why he didn't have a trusted go-between in Florida, it seems like he was speaking t everyone direct! He could have called a philly guy to Florida to deliver his messages...it doesn't make sense

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 04:19 PM

Final pre-trial hearing was yesterday afternoon, I think.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo
Final pre-trial hearing was yesterday afternoon, I think.

When is jury selection? That’s huge for Joey being that it’s in NY
Posted By: salvi62

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/09/18 11:01 PM

I've mentioned before on here that I worked a few times in Merlinos, and that Joey used to come in to other places where I worked.
It seemed like he couldn't finish his dinner because between fork fulls people were coming up and wanting a picture with him or his autograph.

How many here know that the old Merlinos is now a place called "Frankie and Dinos" and that its owned by Carlo Vacarezza (Gottis former driver and good friend).

There is a small section in the Boca Raton/DelRay Beach area that has a "presence" especially right now during the season. But its nothing like it was in the 1970s-80s when the whole Gold Coast, all of Miami Beach, Halendale, Hollywood, Ft.Laud etc. was crawling with wiseguys.
Back then there where dozens of clubs that were run by LCN. Guys shaking down valet parking stands, loans sharks all over the dog and horse tracks. It was like a mini New York down here in the winter months.
But it was always a little tricky to tell the "real" from the wannabe phonies with the pinky rings and the "gimme a Buca ova here honey wit da tree beans, gotta have da tree beans...."

Sal

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/10/18 12:12 AM

There gonna be showing the jury hundreds of photos from his restaurant there saying it was his head quarter's for the uealth care cream scam. Will be interesting why florida didnt bust him.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/10/18 01:10 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
There gonna be showing the jury hundreds of photos from his restaurant there saying it was his head quarter's for the uealth care cream scam. Will be interesting why florida didnt bust him.

I have not wanted to say much about this because I know some " well more then some of the players.
It's ironic that it also is surrounded by this pain cream scam up here though. The Pagan's are involved and many local police and firefighters.

There is also a murder for hire from the doctor that's behind a lot of this . I don't know if any of the players are connected to Philly mob but Eddie Jacobs is defending the Dr. behind the racket and Pegan's also.

Look up Dr. Kauffman Egg Harbor Township . He actually had his office right around the corner from Nicky Jr. And across the street from Chris S. not that they re connected but it's a small town for this.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/10/18 07:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: pmac

I have not wanted to say much about this because I know some " well more then some of the players.
It's ironic that it also is surrounded by this pain cream scam up here though. The Pagan's are involved and many local police and firefighters.

There is also a murder for hire from the doctor that's behind a lot of this . I don't know if any of the players are connected to Philly mob but Eddie Jacobs is defending the Dr. behind the racket and Pegan's also.

Look up Dr. Kauffman Egg Harbor Township . He actually had his office right around the corner from Nicky Jr. And across the street from Chris S. not that they re connected but it's a small town for this.
And Kauffman just got busted 2DAY!..

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/10/18 11:53 AM

^^^^^ That's why I been quiet about it waiting for it t hit the news . Although I did post months or possibly years ago about some of it .^^^^^

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/11/18 08:29 PM

Dave schratwieser is reporting Joey merlino's trial will be delayed a week because Merlino has a bad heart, apparently he has 2 blockages in his heart
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/11/18 09:00 PM

Dave schratwieser is reporting Joey merlino's trial will be delayed a week because Merlino has a bad heart, apparently he has 2 blockages in his heart

Haha whattttt

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/11/18 09:07 PM

He was hospitalized and the whole bit
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/11/18 10:34 PM

Probably has something to do with all the years of doing lines of cocaine off of south philly row home bred tits....

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/11/18 11:45 PM

2 blockages sounds like heart failure, if it's true and not just a stalling tactic...the next step could be a triple heart bypass and from my experience...people don't usually live that long after
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 12:14 AM

Reputed mobster ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino hospitalized

https://nypost.com/2018/01/11/reputed-mobster-skinny-joey-merlino-hospitalized/

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 01:40 AM

Maybe it's related to stress because of the trial ?
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 02:39 AM

Stress of the trial. Ya..or maybe the 2 packs a day...I don’t think it’s by pass, I think stints or however it’s spelled, I don’t think it’s a long delay in trial either..nowadays bypass is like pulling teeth by the way, I know multiple people who have lived quarter century plus after ..don’t get me wrong,it’s not a good thing, but if u have it done and live the right way after, you can live a long time

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 03:22 AM

I feel like Rooster may have inspired Skinny with his little trial delay slash trial separation... all it takes is a a doctor down there in FL who will "play ball" with Skinny and tell the courts/Feds that he has symptoms of whatever heart condition he's claiming to have and there you have it - trial delayed. And Skinny apparently hasn't had problems with finding/having access to Doctors who will "play ball" and get on board with his schemes, etc! But who knows... maybe it truly is a good 'ol combo of stress from the trial + heavy smoking + mild drug use...
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 03:40 AM

If they cath'd him, they put the stents in, monitor for a couple days and send him on his way. If it were the bypass CABG, he'd be in the hospital and need more than a week. That's what we do in my ICU. But that would be some shit if he was able to find a doc to play ball. Nowadays there is so much documentation with just a skinned knee, that I doubt they could fake a cardiac intervention even if it was just the catheterization with two stents. Who Fucking knows with these guys.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 09:43 AM

He looks evil as shit in that picture, I wonder who he was walking with

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 11:38 AM

According to Capeci Merlino was upbeat and smiling Monday afternoon.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 11:54 AM

I would've thought in circumstances such as these that it would be mandated for him to have a battery of tests under a neutral doctor in a hospital chosen by the feds.

He's clearly faking. The guy is as fit as a fiddle and the timing is taking the piss.

It would be easy for him to get a doctor on his payroll.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 11:57 AM

Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
I feel like Rooster may have inspired Skinny with his little trial delay slash trial separation... all it takes is a a doctor down there in FL who will "play ball" with Skinny and tell the courts/Feds that he has symptoms of whatever heart condition he's claiming to have and there you have it - trial delayed. And Skinny apparently hasn't had problems with finding/having access to Doctors who will "play ball" and get on board with his schemes, etc! But who knows... maybe it truly is a good 'ol combo of stress from the trial + heavy smoking + mild drug use...

He was hospitalized though so it couldn't be a doctor playing ball. The article even says he had a catheterization done on him. Look it up those procedures are no joke. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_catheterization

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 07:07 PM

faking? ahaha, no, its real. surprised they didnt insert stents, my guess is they will medicate and hope it corrects itself, but with this chances are things will need to be done
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/12/18 07:50 PM

It’s the fucking Cigarettes they kill the heart and arteries

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/13/18 12:48 AM

Chain smoking and second hand some will kill you quicker than anything

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/13/18 01:02 AM

Chain smoking and second hand some will kill you quicker than anything

Alcohol and/or blow doesn't help either. His uncle had also alcohol problems.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/13/18 01:40 AM

I don't like to ever talk about the dead or an old friend but yes Yogi did not miss a night out that I can remember , unless he was doing for Nick and he still found a way no matter where he was.

Everyone else would be out now and then but Yogi did not need sleep he could go and go !

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/13/18 01:47 AM

As of several years ago he was bragging about his sixpack which, in fairness, was pretty impressive.

Hard to believe he would go on to develop such serious health problems - at such a convenient time, no less.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/17/18 04:34 PM

Just saw this...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/al...ticle-1.3761701

Get well soon?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/18/18 12:54 AM

Herd the start is 29 th
Posted By: Aces

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/18/18 03:57 AM

There is absolutely no way that you can fake a blockage and in this day in age, no way to fake medical records.
All the smoking and not to mention the garbage food you get fed in prison.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/20/18 09:44 PM

I'm not doubting that he had something wrong with his heart or whatever, all I'm implying is that maybe he had a doctor work with him to exacerbate the severity of everything. Enough to get the trial delayed/postponed. With all the Medicare fraud (Joey's trial case in point) and all the crooked doctors out there, which we know Joey has access to, I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to pull some strings and get some amped up diagnosis or whatever. Who knows though?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/21/18 02:54 AM

You don't just go to the doc's office to take care of a blockage. You go the hospital. You then get an attending and then a cardiologist. I'm sure he's nut paying cash, so now insurance is involved. Everything is documented from the cardiologist, atending, all the nurses,and so on. He would rather get it over with. What the hell is two or three weeks gonna do for him.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/21/18 03:35 AM

I red now the judge is trying to combined the trial with the genovese guy. So i think theyll be starting trial together on the 26 unless tge westside guys lawyers prevail. I doubt hes faking a heart thing when in 2 weeks he'll show up at the court house looking like Gucci Versace head to toe for page 6.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/21/18 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
I red now the judge is trying to combined the trial with the genovese guy. So i think theyll be starting trial together on the 26 unless tge westside guys lawyers prevail. I doubt hes faking a heart thing when in 2 weeks he'll show up at the court house looking like Gucci Versace head to toe for page 6.

what genovese guy ? patsy ?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/26/18 08:51 PM

Dave schratwieser is reporting dr. Kauffman has committed suicide in Hudson county jail
Posted By: CTamg63

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/26/18 11:27 PM

The westside guy is Eugene onofrio the capo from ct patsy already is sentenced he took a plea deal 8 years I think but I thought the judge already said joey and onofrio would be tried separately cause at first they were going to try to try them together

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/27/18 06:50 PM

Dave schratwieser is reporting Damion canalichio just got transferred to MdC Brooklyn, does this mean he's about to get released?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/27/18 08:10 PM

that guy was sentenced awhile back maybe hes going in front of the judge on a new motion or appeal some shit. has there been any clues who the 2 new witnesses from florida are? the guy dame been in for like 5 yrs maybe more is he close to wrapping up. but hed go to a halfway house if i remeber correct he got like 8 yrs.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/27/18 08:11 PM

that must have guys talking what the hells he doing in ny when joeys trial starts in 2 days. fuck it maybe he flipped

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/27/18 08:13 PM

wonder if the judge recombined joey trial with onfrio.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/27/18 09:21 PM

I don't think he flipped, he just have a couple of years left. He suppose to be released in 2022

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/27/18 09:22 PM

Damion Canalichio seems like an unlikely one to flip, because he's due out in a couple of years and because he has close family members in the life in South Philly. How much advance notice do the feds have to give Merlino's lawyer about a witness list? If they don't have to announce witness lists until the trial starts, this could just be a game of bluff against Merlino.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/27/18 09:22 PM

I think the FBI is playing mind games with joey

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/27/18 09:33 PM

Is Merlino in new York yet?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/27/18 11:38 PM

No way he flipped...joey in nyc today

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/28/18 11:33 PM

Can somebody tell ray wags to put a freaking built on and stop looking like a slob, if the boss is wearing a suit then he should to

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 12:15 AM

merlinos going in tommorow wearing rhinestones, cowboy hat , and denis an mac duster.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 12:44 AM

Can you imagine if someone put a move on Joey and it was Wags driving him? He'd have to try to suffocate the guy with a bag of Lays potato chips

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 12:56 AM

I'm going to call it... Merlino will wear a blue pinstriped suit, ray wags will wear penny loafers, Levi jeans and a shirt that's a size to small

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 01:01 AM

there will be a pic in the news or the post or mayo face will just run up on him with the fox crew. he'll be sharpe. i would tell him go the old man route dress like a small white bill cosby. any idea how long this trial will last 2 3 weeks? seems whenever theres medical scam shit they have to bring out every fbi dea health scam sargents/witnesses.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 01:05 AM

it will be alot better reading if they lump the genovese capo back in it which i read the judge wants noones reported the final ruling. get the philly family and the big dogs wstside. but the westside or chins kid could be a good trial the 4 million dollar slush fund, is he a made guy or not. abunch of extortion. hes fucked. going from the upper eastside to the upper bunk bitch for a 10 piece.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 01:40 AM

Who knows, the kid might get out and be boss

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 02:00 AM

maybe. bigfella. theres noway hes not made ordering all these goons and bank robbers giovinco and areana to shackdowns and bringing him back tghe cash.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 02:01 AM

sting on the grammys gross

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 03:09 AM

Not for nothing but his brother's gone off social media: like, dude vanished who used to tout his connect.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 03:22 AM

Care to elaborate (big word) who you talking about giacomo? Sting. Needs to bring back the rest of the police.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 03:27 AM

Speaking for myself, I noticed Joey Merlino looked down his Instagram

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 03:28 AM

i love only in usa bruno mars whose great was no that big 5 or so yrs ago a bouncer at a vegas nightclub kicked on his door and he got arrested for the blow.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 03:28 AM

hes a talented dude

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 03:31 AM

joeys gonna were this elton john outfit and found not guilty

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 03:33 AM

Sorry gbb board im drunk. Theres nothing on tv tonight. Foegiveness.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 03:33 AM

New layout on the phone gets funky fat fingers gotta push in or out but hay it free.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 03:51 AM

What are you drinking???
Posted By: merlino

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 05:23 PM

http://www.phillyvoice.com/for-skin...his-chance-to-put-feds-under-microscope/

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 09:46 PM

They are expecting Skinny to walk .

I am more interested in what will happen if he goes away . Chang , Mazzone , will try to hold the spot for him .

I think “Georgie “ will mussel in with a little help from another guy that is no push over . I been saying for years Georgie will not sit for anyone, very surprised he has not been flexing more .

But he will take a shot and he does want for guys to make him rich so in order to do that he will have to go back to being very aggressive .

Good thing we don’t have long to wait bad news he will expose a lot of guys and have guys turn there back on the way it’s been.

Guess we will know in a few weeks.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/29/18 09:47 PM

Where is Bradley sirkin and carmine Gallo serving time at? I can't find them in the system

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/30/18 12:53 AM

Any news or pictures?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/30/18 04:17 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...oey-predicts-big-win-for-him-eagles/amp/
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/30/18 07:46 PM

“Deadlock win, all the way,” Joseph “Skinny Joey” Merlino, told The Post inside a Manhattan federal courtroom after jury selection wrapped up.

That's why they're going after him, because he's an a-hole...Instead of just keeping his mouth shut, he's gotta try and show bravado and the government doesn't like that...If its a weak case then you can bet they brought it because he acts like such an a-hole !!
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/30/18 08:15 PM

I just hope , court next week, the day of the parade will cancelled. As an Eagles fan he should the right to be there too. Lol

Fly Eagles Fly

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/30/18 10:01 PM

mayo face twiiter. merlino wore a nit hoodie and a gold chain to opening styatements. wtf we need that pic. the fuck is he thinking. fila suit gold rope

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/30/18 10:31 PM

oh so i see dmx was in the same courthouse and got locked up. merlino was upstaged. theres picks of dont worry murray and x all over no joe.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/30/18 10:57 PM

And I can't find one of Joey anywhere

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/31/18 04:44 AM

He toned down his look once the jury was selected. lol

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/31/18 02:06 PM

The coverage on this Merlino trial sucks!!! Everybody dropped the ball

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 01/31/18 11:09 PM

Gangster claims accused Philly mobster was an instrumental player

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...er-instrumental-player-article-1.3791363
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/01/18 12:30 AM

‘He was charged with recording his converstations with alleged mobsters — and gangland gossip implicated Merlino as big figure.’

If all they have on the tapes is gossip, Merlino is going to walk.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/01/18 12:41 AM

yaeh rubeo on the stand. the defense will tear him to threads tomorrow.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/01/18 12:41 AM

guess rubeo wants to write a book.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/01/18 03:44 AM

picture of merlino, onofrio, and others outside patsy's at the christmas party in the article

https://nypost.com/2018/01/31/fbi-s...ign=iosapp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/01/18 09:00 PM

The name of the judge that Merlino is appearing in front of is Richard Sullivan, this might be a break for Merlino because judge doe's not believe in guilt by association, the evidence have to be real strong for an conviction...but let's just see what the jury have to say about it, lol

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/01/18 09:10 PM

I went to NYC to see if I can sit in on the Merlino trial today, but the police and employees had no idea who Merlino was, not only that they also told me that they don't have trials in that build and I left out, but I think they do have the Merlino trial in that building, I was able to confirm the judge name after I left the building and was able to confirm on my phone. Merlino is small potatoes in new York, I see no reporters or camera's anywhere, that explains why there's such poor coverage on this trial...I will see if I can make it up here again tomorrow
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/01/18 11:26 PM

Mob Boss Joey Merlino tells bookmaker on tape "you gotta give me something every month".

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/01/18 11:52 PM

Which source did you get your information from?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/01/18 11:58 PM

Ok, I know where you got it, well, Merlino has a 50/50 shot, I don't believe he will be found guilty of all charges but that cream will be hard to beat, he said he didn't know what he did with the cream was illegal but ignorance is no excuse t break the law

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 12:01 AM

If Merlino gets convicted he will probably tap mazzone to lead, but at this point...Carducci or lucibello might be a better fit, thier more old school

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 12:07 AM

I like Merlino but he's messing up, Thiers no way he should have been in Florida talking business with a bunch of nobodies, maybe it's time for a change

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 12:29 AM

Luckiest guy I have ever known...

I have had the horns on him since the 80,s when he did something at the Lido restaurant way before he started other disgusting shit .

Love to see him get twenty years !!!

But that’s no secret .

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 12:45 AM

Today's news is not good for Merlino, I think. The cream thing, I think people are sympathetic to the fact that no one understands the intricacies of healthcare, and a jury might say "well he didn't know." But today--"you gotta give me something every month"--that's something that the jury's not going to forget, right?
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 02:33 AM

Mayo face has an exclusive one on one with Merlino @ 10pm on fox.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 02:33 AM

Something every month is "organized" crime

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 03:33 AM

Yaeh stuff the press has wrote very bad. The post just wrote about merlino and onofrio talking how easy its to whack someone with dreams by fleetwood mac comes on and they toast salud. That shit sounds like a movie. But i think tye defense hasnt even got to cross this guy rubeo on tye stand yet. I sure theyll have all types of gossip from people who hate him in the bronx how he robbed a nunn in 1998. Will see. That 2 yr plea looks so good but i dont think they even got to sart asking why he likes to beat up his girlfriend why was he working for the feds but still robbing people for there money. Merlinos an lawyer were wrong thinking the feds wouldnt put him on the stand i wonder what they say about all the recordings he surposely erased.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 03:46 AM

I got fat fingers sorry for the bad spelling lil phone. You guys think they called rubeo as the first witness cause hes the most important or the prosecution hopes the jury forgets about him by the end of the trial and all the dirt comes out on him? The bonanno capo who made a retired cop blind in a eye is gonna be another hard sell by the prosecution to. Interesting to say the least. Made a deal with the devil to get a bigger devil.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 12:22 PM

http://www.fox29.com/news/joey-merlino-faces-chief-accuser-in-federal-court

I am guessing jacobs destroys the rat, esp putting doubt in teh jury with a guy and FBI agents turning a wire on and off, meaning they could manipulate the wire and what wasn't on the wire
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by merlino
FBI agents turning a wire on and off, meaning they could manipulate the wire and what wasn't on the wire

No shit? Wow, they have screwed this case up it sounds like. Why on earth would they do that?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 09:26 PM

Everyone knows Merlino is guilty of all the charges yet he still has his loyal disciples defending him and dismissing the Feds case because of technicalities.

I know, proof beyond reasonable doubt etc. etc.

In which case.

Where would these Merlino groupies morals stand if, say, a pedophile or rapist was acquitted on a technicality or some other fluke?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Everyone knows Merlino is guilty of all the charges yet he still has his loyal disciples defending him and dismissing the Feds case because of technicalities.

In which case.

Where would these Merlino groupies morals stand if, say, a pedophile or rapist was acquitted on a technicality or some other fluke?

Yeah, because comparing gambling and insurance fraud charges to pedophlia charge is the same thing.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/02/18 10:29 PM

Moe your back to the rapist and pedophilia give it a rest im sure you can find some website where you can let it all out. Me to.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/03/18 03:37 AM

This is crazy! no reports on what happened in court today

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/03/18 05:23 AM

Fake journalism, they wait until one media outlet post an article and everyone else copy's it

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/04/18 02:04 AM

I guess Moe and I are the only ones that think Skinny is done . Even Eddie will not be able to wash his priors , the NY jury are not going to fall for much of the Feds screwing up .

Eddie is great but Skinny has a history and unless there is one juror that is hot against the feds then Philly will have a new boss and Skinny is done.

I guess I will hear more this week coming when Eddie gets his chance at the case .

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/04/18 03:41 AM

Merlino still has a shot, but if your right. Who do you think the next boss will be???
I read in an article that when ligambi's went on trial he tapped Johny Chang to take over but Merlino wanted mazzone

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/04/18 03:46 AM

Do anyone knows what happened in court on Friday?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/04/18 04:08 AM

I of course don’t know but whom ever gets it it will tell a lot about the family and how active they are . George will try to get it but I say Stevie get put up and if they are active and making money two other skippers wil make a grab at it .

If it’s as lose as I hear then only George will push ! But if there is a structure and the guys are all inline then Stevie and George will have problems.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/04/18 03:37 PM

https://ganglandwire.com/david-schratwieser-mob-reporter/

David Schratwieser – Mob Reporter

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/04/18 05:27 PM

it does sound bad for merlino but its been kinda one sided reporting. i was just thinking remeber in the philly trial of joe ligambi when the owner of a video machine operation testified he was orderd by one of joes goons to sign over the company for like 80k and how it was way below the comapnys worth. think they also shot his father years before. how joe wasnt convicted of extortion is a mafia miracle but maybe there was stuff we didnt read in the papers the guy said on cross that made him less creditable. i could give 2 shits if hes convicted or not.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/04/18 05:31 PM

then after joe takes the guys video game operation je changes the name to something l n m enterrtainment after his last name and that guy moosie.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/04/18 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ravens410

In which case.

Yeah, because comparing gambling and insurance fraud charges to pedophlia charge is the same thing.

There was a pedophile priest in Boston sentenced to 10 years in prison in 2002 for grabbing a 10 year old boys ass over 10 years prior.

Going purely by guidelines and statutes it was a harsh sentence but everyone knew he was guilty of raping kids for over 30 years.

It's the same thing here except we're swapping a pedophile priest for a career criminal suspected in over a dozen murders (and, no, not all of his crimes and murders affect just other criminals).

And it's knowingly obtuse to condense his charges to "gambling" and "forged prescriptions". The guy came off a lenient prison sentence and immediately went back to breaking parole conditions by consorting with other mobsters in the open (John Ciancaglini), although he tried, and failed, to be less brazen.

He's caught red-handed on tape talking about murders, talking about being in the mob; ensconced in racketeering.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/04/18 08:41 PM

apples and oranges.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/04/18 09:39 PM

Merlino was never caught on tape talking about murders or being in the mob. You can talk about murder as long as you make no attempts to do it

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/05/18 07:04 PM

I found the holy grail, finally I came across Mafia journalist that takes its job serious!!! If you guys want current updates on the Merlino trial go to "@ real mob talk 7" he is reporting that Jacobs is ripping rubeo apart on the witness stand

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/05/18 08:18 PM

I'll try to post some of his tweets during the day if I can. Tuesday and Wednesday I'm not sure I can though.

Courtesy of @ realmobtalk7 like thebigfella posted above (in order from today and I skipped his personal thoughts about Rubeo):

Rubeo admits under oath the fbi paid him over $500,000
9:57 AM

Rubeo admits he beat his wife.

Rubeo admits he broke the law dozens of times after he signed a cooperation agreement.

Rubeo says he lied to the fbi, prosecutors multiple times
9:58 AM

Rubeo likely stole $500,000 from the Cosa Rica Bookmaking operation, and ran to Merlino for help.
10:10 AM

Rubeo admits to lying to FBI handlers about a book deal in and effort to make it seem as if their was more to the story then actuality.
10:11 AM

Rubeo flip flopped non stop on tapes where Joey clearly said he didn’t know so and so and wanted no part in medical cream scam.
10:11 AM

In a funnier moment Jacobs(Merlino s Attorney) made a Rubeo describe what a rat is and does.
10:13 AM

Rubeo claimed he was an associate of the Genovese and Philadelphia mafia which was met with laughs
10:14 AM

Rubeo said there was a sitdown over the alleged $500,000 debt, which Merlino allegedly said do the right thing and pay what you owe. The truth is Rubeo stole the money from Mickey(owner of CSB)
10:17 AM

Rubeo said he lied to Patsy Parello and sold drugs to supplement his income.
10:18 AM

Rubeo admitted to breaking into houses, cheating on his wife, and blackmailed the fbi, and stole 30k in money orders, all under the watch of the FBI!!!
10:23 AM

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/05/18 08:26 PM

More

Rubeo said he was hallucinating in his jail cell due to an oxycodone addiction.
10:25 AM

Rubeo said he was making $700 a week from CHS for collecting loansharking debts.
10:35 AM

Rubeo said he gave Merlino a total of $60,000 but never made it clear to Merlino what the money was for. Jacobs argued Joey went out of his way to help Rubeo not get killed.
10:36 AM

Rubeo and Merlino stare down after a Rubeo called him a gangster was pretty interesting.
11:03 AM

No more tweets after that so they are probably at lunch or done for the day. I'll go back and try to see if there are other tweets following the trial before today

I don't really follow Philly much and really don't know about the charges but I can say if this guy is posting the truth out of there it doesn't look good if Rubeo is the only rat they have against Merlino. He is getting chopped up!

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/05/18 10:31 PM

thanks for the updates dixie

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/05/18 11:10 PM

Rubeo’s credibility is completely shot. They only put him on the stand because thats all the feds have. They took a shot rather than do the right thing and drop the charges. Merlino walks.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/05/18 11:35 PM

Thanks for those dixiemafia. I can't say Rubeo comes across as likeable.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/05/18 11:37 PM

Even though they were able to get him for the armored car heist he is hands down the luckiest mobster .

And that does not count what he did before anyone knew him , he did shit to people with influence and connections sine a kid and nothing.

Then you have all the hit attempts on him for years and nothing then he shoots a bosses kid !

He needs a new nickname and Lucky is taken.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/05/18 11:56 PM

The tweets are spot on, jacobs destroyed him..and yes the case will fall apart, no way a conviction
Posted By: dl

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/06/18 01:38 AM

How long is the trial expected to last? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I've completely lost touch with this stuff since realdeal shut down.

Thanks.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/06/18 01:56 AM

Slated for 3 to 4 weeks, depending on cross exams etc

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/06/18 02:00 AM

If he was the main witness there case just crumbled. Only thing i think can save them is if they got videos of one of these new witnesses from florida. The health scam people. I wonder if there still gonna call the bonanno guy who has tons of baggage.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/06/18 02:48 AM

Biggie, thanks for the information.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/06/18 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
I went to NYC to see if I can sit in on the Merlino trial today, but the police and employees had no idea who Merlino was

I bet if Merlino read your post that would upset him more then the charges against him !!
Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/06/18 09:09 PM

Shratweiser tweeted today about Damion Canalichio. Sounds like Dave's suggesting Damion may have flipped. Sounds far fetched.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/06/18 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by fatdomgamiello36
Shratweiser tweeted today about Damion Canalichio. Sounds like Dave's suggesting Damion may have flipped. Sounds far fetched.

Don’t know...... but he is due out soon , and if he flipped it would be on all the Philly channels .

Fucking Schratwieser loves to sound more important then he is ..... Dam shame !

And Skinny is to lucky and the guy could have flipped back in 07 and not had a problem getting a deal.

Just Mayo face putting it on thick ! Fucking most Italians don’t like mayo .

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/06/18 10:09 PM

if the guy dame fliped it would say over on the federal inmate website hes not in gop custody or something like that. he been locked up before merlino was released in 2011 or 12. so what would he know about a gambling operation the genovese were running in the bronx or a health scam operation in tampa florida. maybe the guys just moving or waiting for the jail bus.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/06/18 10:10 PM

that guys writtting the twitter entrys said sick juror today. no court.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 12:32 AM

The way this is going he may walk before it even goes to the jury. Gotta say I was surprised they even put Rubeo on the stand but he is 10x worse than id imagined. Could be like the worst witness of all time. He mine as well be a witness for the defense. Here is the article that guy wrote today.. He is def a fanboy but still some very valid points. https://mobtalkradiotrucecrimepage.blogspot.com/2018/02/trial-put-off-by-sick-juror-but.html?m=1

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 12:35 AM

The guy at Mob talk that I posted yesterday posted quite a few days ago about the new possible rat.

I'll try to post updates tomorrow but was crazy busy today so sorry I couldn't update it

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 01:49 AM

The one that I know who flipped from Florida is kriesburg, the strange thing is, I can't find Bradley sirkin and carmine Gallo in the system. I don't believe Damion flipped, he's just trying to get his time cut the right way...besides, his brother is in South Philly and I'm sure he's keeping the fellows abreast

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 01:53 AM

If Merlino skates, in time he will make philly lcn as strong as the bruno regime

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 01:55 AM

When mouse come out, he will be admin

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 02:49 AM

Dame flipping is laughable. Kinda ballsy for Shratweiser to post smart ass tweets like that. Sirkin is not in the system because he got probation or house arrest IIRC
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 03:03 AM

sorry buddy but he did 14 years in prison. and not but 4-5, and already in trouble. people are dying for healthcare these days. big stuff that Obama care. it is costing people lots of money....and he is stealing from the health care system. the other guys to take stand are doctors I believe. and they got him on tape talkin smack. sounds like good by pal, do another 5-10. he is nothing but trouble

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 06:58 PM

I don’t have time to copy and paste but if you go to that @realmobtalk7 twitter account it sounds like the tapes pretty much prove Joey had nothing to do with the insurance scam.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 08:59 PM

If Jacob make kriesburg look stupid then this trial is over and Merlino will be back partying

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 09:46 PM

my 2 cents from the beginning was why didnt florida indict him thats there case it has nothing to do with the southern district court of ny. rubeo was doing all this alleged shit in florida. would like another opinion besides this guy real mob talk 7s twitter but mayo face is busy tracking down all the drunk goons that rioted after the superbowl and my favorite paper in the world new york daily news isnt free any more and limits you to like 5 free articles a month and i maxxed out in 5 mins. fuck. guess im all in on the new york post.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 10:24 PM

Can someone post a link to the Mayo/Merlino interview?
if it actually happened. thanks

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by SilentPartnerz
Can someone post a link to the Mayo/Merlino interview?
if it actually happened. thanks

Are you talking about when Merlino is walking into court and mayo meets him shakes his hand and asks him a few question? If so it did happen and I'll see if I can find it

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 10:28 PM

thanks bro. someone mentioned them talking earlier in this thread.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by SilentPartnerz
thanks bro. someone mentioned them talking earlier in this thread.

the link was posted on page 4 of this thread but here it is again...not much of an interview short answers by merlino

http://www.fox29.com/news/joey-merlino-faces-chief-accuser-in-federal-court

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/07/18 10:37 PM

thanks michaelG. Joey should star in a reality TV show.
he would make more$ and not die in jail. It'd be a #1 hit. LOL
Posted By: azguy

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 12:42 AM

Here you go guys, you'll love this. Update from today

https://mobtalkradiotrucecrimepage.blogspot.com/2018/02/pinocchio-ruebo-gets-buried_7.html?m=1

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 12:21 PM

Rubeo may be marked for death now

https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/mobsters-wife-shocked-after-snitch-reveals-husband-had-mistress/

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 02:52 PM

Merlino's wife is a whore, he should get a few free passes

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 03:59 PM

Merlino's wife is a whore, he should get a few free passes

Ouch !!!!

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 04:03 PM

I’m calling it like it is. This entire trial is laughable. I’ve never seen such bullshit in my life. Article coming later this evening.
21 hours ago

I cut out early for the day just feeling icky. The plan is to attend all day tomorrow.
21 hours ago

Brad Sirkin is who I was talking about. Article coming later
22 hours ago

My opinion is that Cirillo was the main guy, Along with Rubeo and Kriesberg and Camacho and Joey got named only because The fbi wanted Merlino: all transcripts prove that it was everyone else but Merlino who was involved.
22 hours ago

Rubeo said Merlino wanted in his pockets nothing more, yet on multiple tapes Merlino is never heard discussing any of the Medicaid business. A three hour taper didn’t include Merlino discussing anything, however Cirillo and others were.
22 hours ago

Rubeo and Camacho had a joint bank account where they distributed funds from the scripts. Rubeo admitted not all that money wa s put into the bank account. Just some. He gave 1 check to the FBI. Another example of not being honest.
22 hours ago

The only $ Merlino ever got was $5,000 which didn’t come from Rubeos profits but the FBI. At no time@did Merlino ever receive a check or cash from any profit from the cream.
22 hours ago

Rubeo admitted that he only met Merlino because the FBI asked him to get friendly with Merlino because they wanted to indict him for something. Prior to that Rubeo didn’t know Merlino.
22 hours ago

Merlino went to this meeting only to help as a friend and was nothing more than a mediator because his friend Rubeo was upset. It was Rubeo who asked Merlino to introduce him to Brad.
22 hours ago

The Medicaid cream fraud was designed by Rubeo, Kriesberg with Cirillo and Camacho. In meeting Joey tried to defend Rubeos claims that Kriesberg ripped off Camacho built not paying him. At no time was Joey in these discussions other than to try and help Rubeo state his issues
22 hours ago

Lunch break in trial, Pinocchio Rubeo getting hammered non stop all morning. In one statement he said Merlino took 50-100 per script then 30 mins later changed his story. Transcripts proved Merlino didn’t take a dime from this.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 07:28 PM

Yesterday's updates above

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 07:58 PM

Merlino needs to keep shooting until he gets a son

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 09:40 PM

wife looks good. little exotic not bad im guessing shes 50ish. someone said shes a sale rep for a huge philly liquor dist. makes bank. probaly why they cant take he shit away its in her name and she pays taxes. any one know the score card of all the guys who were indicted in florida think its tampa. who was the guy making the most and there time. why wasnt merlino indicted with them? seen over ny post some doctor got 13yrs for a big medicaid scam.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 10:09 PM

little google all 8 of the guys in tampa plead guilty there all awaiting sentencing. the feds took there cars boats n homes. a few of them are cooperating. wayne krieberg was indicted in tampa and ny with bradley sirkin and merlino. i guess kriesberg took the stand today.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 10:52 PM

Merlino is not clean but he's crafty, he knows what not to say and He's really good at it. There's no way they made all of that money and Merlino didn't get a cut. I remember reading that Merlino tooked 10% of Carmine gallo's book, but the serious guys didn't snitch and now Merlino knows who he can trust. he needs to organize it and put a crew leader in charge and go back to philly. It's time for philly to start expanding its territory

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/08/18 11:43 PM

He just spent a million in the last month so I am guessing he will have his hand out and eyes wide open !

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/09/18 12:07 AM

just read capecis gangland column. jerrys pretty pro gov side. hes writting like this is a merlino win. hes even going as far as saying this will be the first time a boss has won trial since gotti in 87* he bought a juror. i guess the bonanno capo peter whatever already tesified and got ript to shreds. he just rememberd in november 2017 he meet merlino in either 2014 or 2015 in philly to discuss the cream scam but never got around to telling his fbi and police handlers. he was a infomant since 2012. i dont know how this is gonna end. its a good article by capeci. the guy rubeo is tallking to his wife in a recorded jail call playing out in front of the jury and he says to his wife this is a fucked up case. i guess the jury wasnt surpoed to hear that part. someone with a brain copy and paste. i dont know how. hopefully 1 day i can link a link.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/09/18 12:10 AM

the judge was pissed the jury heard rubeo say its a fucked up case.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/09/18 12:38 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/juror-snitches-alleged-mob-boss-skinny-joey-article-1.3808477 Haha he tried to get at a juror?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/09/18 02:22 AM

In Joey's defense, the New Yorkers have no idea who he is, and so there's almost no security and no barriers between jurors, defendant, prosecutors, jury. Joey goes out to have a fucking cigarette and he ends up in an elevator with half the jury? Not his fault. I think the judge realizes this.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/09/18 03:14 AM

Merlino realy should of married a 100% Italian girl. Im sure he has awesome daughters, no doubt, but his choice for a wife may be a tad suspect.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/09/18 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Aces
Merlino realy should of married a 100% Italian girl. Im sure he has awesome daughters, no doubt, but his choice for a wife may be a tad suspect.

Based on what?

What a clown statement.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/09/18 03:56 AM

Dumb move by merlino if he called the juror by her first name i dont no how that will effect him. I wonder how they make the racketeering conspiracy thing work. I used to no if you were found guilty of 2 predicate acts you were toast. This case is so different from say the tommy gioeli case where it was like 20 crimes the colombo family did over 30 yrs. This case is a genovese gambling operation in yonkers a health care scam in tampa florida and the philly boss is on trial for it in Manhattan. Thinking a hung jury on some count maybe not guilty on 1 i dont know .

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/10/18 11:43 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5368377/Mafia-snitch-says-Skinny-Joey-Merlino-mistress.html

Wife of Philadelphia crime boss 'Skinny Joey' Merlino is stunned in court after the mafia snitch testifying against him claims he has a mistress

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/10/18 02:56 PM

Dumb move by merlino if he called the juror by her first name i dont no how that will effect him .

He probably thinks he's some kind of don juan or something and that she might be impressed with him or something...Well he's no Tom Selleck and she could have easily have taken it that he's letting her know that he knows who she is to intimidate her...Very stupid move by a very stupid guy !!
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/10/18 07:27 PM

That may in fact have a paradoxical effect on the woman’s decision. Rather than feel intimidated or even flattered, the woman may say “ who the hell is he, i’ll show him”...
That was a dumb move especially if the woman is on the fence when it comes down to the verdict.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 12:24 AM

Tom selleck.. really. Bahaha, what are u di Lorenzo, like 94 years old.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 03:43 AM

Jeff Canarsies podcast or whatever the fuck that was today was such a joke. Its sad like he has valid points but he just comes off as such a fan boy dick sucker its a shame. I think im gonna do my own podcast or coverage of this trial. I cant be there because I gotta work in order to pay back loan shark debts but I still think i can do a better job covering the trial than these jokers... Vegas Mikeys Mob Talk....coming soon to your mouf

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 04:03 AM

Say what you will, but it remains to be seen....canarsie stepped up when all of theses so-called mob journalist was nowhere to be found

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 04:41 AM

Hes definitely the best thing smoking.... Just can't stand the way he talks...

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 05:09 AM

He says he's not a Homer but he definitely is, he can't help it

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 03:40 PM

Yeah. Kind of contradicts the whole "he's innocent and the Feds just have a hard on for him." crap that is bandied about.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Aces

How is a person whose great-grandparents are Italian 100% Italian lol?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 03:44 PM

He says he's not a Homer but he definitely is, he can't help it

Joey Merlino kind of looks like Homer's brother.

[Linked Image]

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 04:08 PM

Great job Moe! Also the post article is clearly overblown and thats what we were talking about with Jeff C-------,. obviously you are not following to closely and just dropping in to rip merlino LOL. Of course he is guilty of being a gangster and whatnot but this case is an absolute joke, anyone looking at the evidence presented can see that. Im pretty impartial and the only thing Ive heard that woild sway me towards guilty as a juror was Merlino on tape telling a bookmaker "you gotta give me something". Even that is pretty weak for one count let alone 2 RICO predicates

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 05:31 PM

i figured somthing out. the prosecution is calling it east coast o.c. so they can fit all this shit under 1 umbrella. skinny joey the boss of philly. why is he getting any cutt from a gambling ring in yonkers how is he responcible for a health scam out of tampa. its used to be hes the philly enterprise a mafia family that consists of a boss underboss soldiers and capos. this is extreme. it makes you think maybe philly isnt kicking that much up to him or hes really greedy. whys he running all over southern florida to resolve beeefs for a associate of the genovese family. also wheres all the philly guys when rubeo is taping joey for 2 3 yrs. the more i think about it hes gonna be found guilty of the gambling ring but not the actual racketeering conspiracy which is a huge win cause that porks you. also the health care probaly not guilty. but all guess maybe hes found guilty across the board. but asaro beat everthing. even tommy gioeli bear everything but the racket conspracy he got hit off 18yrs. the genovese guy from queens beat the trial and the guy from florida farese won at trial.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 07:46 PM

They were looking like fools until the so called female from the jury comes up with he was calling her by name !

You guys know there is no love loss with Skinny but I think the guy was setup from the get go and I think this chick is a planted in the jury.

I have seen some amazing shit done by Feds and they will stop at nothing, they were shitting there bed and had to come up with something because Skinny was getting off until this shit !!!!

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente
They were looking like fools until the so called female from the jury comes up with he was calling her by name !

You guys know there is no love loss with Skinny but I think the guy was setup from the get go and I think this chick is a planted in the jury.

I have seen some amazing shit done by Feds and they will stop at nothing, they were shitting there bed and had to come up with something because Skinny was getting off until this shit !!!!

Check it. And this chick is like the T-1000. She has the capability to mimic Joey Merlino's voice.

And they got someone who sounded like Joey Merlino to say all those incriminating things on tape too.

Joe Colombo was right.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 08:42 PM

its the biggest federal court house in america where they prosecuted the guys behind 9/11 and every other terrorist trial. theres more cameras in that building then cbs big brother house. the judge had one of the court officers rewind the tapes and they all watched it. couldnt have been that bad or they would have revoked his bail or put him in the holding cell for the day. how did it get leaked to all the papers.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/11/18 10:10 PM

Moe I get it and you don’t have to go full on clown when making a point.

But it’s awful strange that no one else seen this no cameras picked it up and the case was completely falling apart .

Trust me I am so far from a Skinny supporter but this is one of the worst displays of your tax dollars at work .

Believe me I know he is not past something like this but not when his life is on the line with one word.

And Pmac is dead on how did it get leaked to the press ? One fucking guess !

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 12:01 AM

i figured somthing out. the prosecution is calling it east coast o.c. so they can fit all this shit under 1 umbrella. skinny joey the boss of philly. why is he getting any cutt from a gambling ring in yonkers how is he responcible for a health scam out of tampa. its used to be hes the philly enterprise a mafia family that consists of a boss underboss soldiers and capos. this is extreme. it makes you think maybe philly isnt kicking that much up to him or hes really greedy. whys he running all over southern florida to resolve beeefs for a associate of the genovese family. also wheres all the philly guys when rubeo is taping joey for 2 3 yrs.

Rubeo was also in Philadelphia and hung out with the guys. The Philly FBI office wasn't made aware of this and he didn't even wear a wire. The SDNY really fucked up the whole investigation. Also Merlino brought Lance to NYC for the party at Parrello's restaurant.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 12:17 AM

And Dom if I'm not mistaken

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 12:58 AM

This is not how court works, though. They pull the jury if the judge wants to ask the defendant something like this. They don't pull the audience out. Merlino would have answered the judge in front of every reporter covering this trial--and since every indication suggests they either don't show or sleep through it, this happened first thing in the morning.

Point being, if there was a reporter there, he watched the full exchange and heard the court reporter read out the transcript. Meanwhile, the jury sat in a back room for two hours and wondered what had happened...and juror #9 surely said...nothing...right?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 01:57 AM

i thought this would be a side bar conference between the judge lawyers and merlino. side bar i watched alot of law n order. buti practice the bird law. but read mayo mans twitter he says the trial is wrapping up mid week one more witness. so merlino might be free as a bird come friday or toast.
Posted By: brock_samson

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 05:52 AM

Pmac is dead on how did it get leaked to the press ?

The NY Post article says the judge addressed it in the courtroom

Back in the courtroom, Sullivan gave a stern tongue-lashing to Merlino, who earlier had denied ever greeting or speaking to the juror.

“Mr. Merlino, you are to have no contact with jurors, even to say, ‘Good morning,’ even to say, ‘Hello.’ Do you understand?” he said.

Merlino — whose wife, Deborah, was startled by a snitch’s testimony Wednesday that the wiseguy had been cheating on her — mumbled something in response, prompting the judge to admonish him again.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ted
i figured somthing out. the prosecution is calling it east coast o.c. so they can fit all this shit under 1 umbrella. skinny joey the boss of philly. why is he getting any cutt from a gambling ring in yonkers how is he responcible for a health scam out of tampa. its used to be hes the philly enterprise a mafia family that consists of a boss underboss soldiers and capos. this is extreme. it makes you think maybe philly isnt kicking that much up to him or hes really greedy. whys he running all over southern florida to resolve beeefs for a associate of the genovese family. also wheres all the philly guys when rubeo is taping joey for 2 3 yrs.

Rubeo was also in Philadelphia and hung out with the guys. The Philly FBI office wasn't made aware of this and he didn't even wear a wire. The SDNY really fucked up the whole investigation. Also Merlino brought Lance to NYC for the party at Parrello's restaurant.

There is a good reason why Lance was introduced to the skipper from Westside .

Thanks Brock I did read that just got a little brain dead there .

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 01:36 PM

i thought this would be a side bar conference between the judge lawyers and merlino. side bar i watched alot of law n order. buti practice the bird law. but read mayo mans twitter he says the trial is wrapping up mid week one more witness. so merlino might be free as a bird come friday or toast.

Classic Bird Law, gets em every time, slide in uncle jack as the asst attorney and case closee
Posted By: strococs

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 02:39 PM

Dumb move by merlino if he called the juror by her first name i dont no how that will effect him. I wonder how they make the racketeering conspiracy thing work. I used to no if you were found guilty of 2 predicate acts you were toast. This case is so different from say the tommy gioeli case where it was like 20 crimes the colombo family did over 30 yrs. This case is a genovese gambling operation in yonkers a health care scam in tampa florida and the philly boss is on trial for it in Manhattan. Thinking a hung jury on some count maybe not guilty on 1 i dont know .

From what I understand part of the gambling indictment stems from Merlino giving A whale from Ohio to a bookie in flordia . the bookies name escapes me at this moment but he plead out already. From What I gather merlno was getting ten percent of this guys losses . The guy was losing big and then when he won the bookie didn't pay him. He threatened to come to Floridia and collect the guys in floridia discussed having to defend themselves if the guy showed up . Merlino is contending he was not a bookmaker , As he never actually took any bets.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
Tom selleck.. really. Bahaha, what are u di Lorenzo, like 94 years old.

Some days I feel like it...

You knew who I was talking about though right ??

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 09:39 PM

Of course i did im 89 haha..i actually loved the reference, i came across lile a smart ass but it was a classic

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 09:42 PM

Where is Merlino staying during the proceedings? I doubt he is driving to and from philly everyday.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/12/18 10:32 PM

Holiday Inn?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/13/18 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by VegasMikey
Holiday Inn?

Vegas Mikey???? ur back?? fuckin' luv it.. welcome back,miss ya buddy.."Send in the Clowns"...I thought I saw u @ Cookies Tavern in South Philly..

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/13/18 04:44 AM

https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/accused-mobsters-wife-wont-testify-after-shocking-cheating-testimony/

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/13/18 03:20 PM

Reaching endgame.

https://twitter.com/DSchratwieser/status/963421194056761344

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/13/18 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Holiday Inn?

Vegas Mikey???? ur back?? fuckin' luv it.. welcome back,miss ya buddy.."Send in the Clowns"...I thought I saw u @ Cookies Tavern in South Philly..

Holiday Inn?

Good to see you back on the street Mikey
Posted By: Organized Crime Channel

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/13/18 05:50 PM

Damn Rubio really tried to stick it to Joey in the end, and now Im sure a Pissed of Deborah who has gone through this before with Joey both on her side and his probably would be a much worse witness then helpful IMO...

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/13/18 11:08 PM

Apparently, the feds reported that Merlino is a capo in the Genovese crime family

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/13/18 11:11 PM

Apparently, the feds reported that Merlino is a capo in the Genovese crime family

Really ! Got to love how he is able to do everything.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 12:34 AM

The defense didnt put the wife on the stand cause they probaly feel the case is weak. Its not necessary.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 12:35 AM

Went to the jury wonder if its quick like asaros. Same day a few hours not guilty.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 01:56 AM

How does jury deliberation work? For example, do they have a certain time each day to stop deliberating?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 02:02 AM

All day tomorrow theyll be sitting in a room in the back of or down the hall from the courtroom. Like tv. Merlino and his people will be sitiing in the hallway i think.s the jury will send notes threw the court officers to the judge if they want to see evidence or hear a tape or a question. I dont have a clue what the outcome is gonna be. I think asaros jury came back in 3 or 4 hours. Not guilty across the board the papers said even the judge was shooked.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 02:52 AM

Yo Hoodlum good to see you, serp I never left the streets buddy! I'm leaning towards a conviction because I feel like the jury is poisoned by whatever happened w/ the one lady. It seems overblown and I'm sure it's at least slightly exaggerated and at the most a ploy by the Feds but who knows. I would never feel safe with my future in the hands of some wierdos who either desperately wanted to be a part of a jury or are too dumb to get out of jury duty....

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 02:54 AM

Just watched all of Gomorrah season 3... Shewwwww crime does not pay!

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 03:16 AM

Hey VegasMikey, you was gone s long we have your rackets to Moe_Tilden

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 03:17 AM

We gaved

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 03:41 AM

Maybe a split but that whole racketeering conspiracy is gonna be hard to prove rubeo was a genovese guy.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 03:47 AM

Moe wouldn't know a racket if he was at Wimbeldon

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 03:56 AM

Your right, I'm going to up you back up to capo

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 11:14 AM

Let's see.

*Refers to murder on tape
*Refers to tribute being paid to him, again on tape
*Several references to racketeering, again on tape
*Threatens juror

While the crux of the defense argument seems to be John Rubeo is untrustworthy because he's a gangster. Which is pretty asinine when you consider that turncoat mobsters have been a fixture of mafia case prosecutions for over 40 years.

There have been several books written over the years featuring guys (Previte) talking repeatedly about how Merlino doesn't randomly get involved with other mob guys, let alone close to them, unless there is a scam in the offing.

But keep being obtuse and pretending there's no case.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 12:05 PM

Let's see.

*Refers to murder on tape
*Refers to tribute being paid to him, again on tape
*Several references to racketeering, again on tape
*Threatens juror

While the crux of the defense argument seems to be John Rubeo is untrustworthy because he's a gangster. Which is pretty asinine when you consider that turncoat mobsters have been a fixture of mafia case prosecutions for over 40 years.

There have been several books written over the years featuring guys (Previte) talking repeatedly about how Merlino doesn't randomly get involved with other mob guys, let alone close to them, unless there is a scam in the offing.

But keep being obtuse and pretending there's no case.

Look at Moe making sense out of shit !

Good to see a regular post !

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 01:14 PM

He told a bookie "you gotta give me something" thats the whole case.... 50/50. I understand moe doesn't like him but he is really running away with it...

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 02:34 PM

He told a bookie "you gotta give me something" thats the whole case.... 50/50. I understand moe doesn't like him but he is really running away with it...

No doubt “ Moe could never be more then a associates associate .

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 02:44 PM

Dave is reporting alot of philly wiseguy made it t new York today waiting for the verdict

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 03:45 PM

Wow ! Jury gets a look at ten made guys at court house not good.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 04:05 PM

Thier probably in the hallway, the jury might not see them until the verdict is delivered, if that happens it will be 0 effect

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 04:48 PM

It should be coming soon , they know what’s what .

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 04:52 PM

If he goes there will be a change in Philly and for outsiders it maybe interesting.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 04:56 PM

Can’t say why and who but my connection in Eddie,s office is a snowbird .

But if Skinny does lose what is he looking at 15-20 years ???

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 05:10 PM

Anyone else find it funny that the female juror wasn't intimidated by Joey?

Even she realizes this dwarf needs about 5 or 6 people with him to even have a fair fight with a chick.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 05:37 PM

Even she realizes this dwarf needs about 5 or 6 people with him to even have a fair fight with a chick.

Don’t know if you are a researcher but if u are go back to 79-80 in Atlantic City Margate andPhilly you will see some bad shit and most made it in the paper.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 06:02 PM

That mob talk guy said yesterday Capeci didn't stand for the jury and the judge railed his ass lol Not sure if he has something against him or not but that's funny if true lol

Mob Talk Radio
‏@RealMobTalk7
18h ago

You missed the judge putting Capeci in his place. By far the highlight. "You should know better. Have some respect. Quote me in your next book if you want" when Capeci didn't stand for the jury.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 06:08 PM

Plus let me jump in on this too about the verdict. Now granted all I ever seen was some of the Rubeo testimony before I left for a vacation over the weekend, but if that is the best the government had there is no way they come back with a guilty verdict and I could give a shit about Merlino or Philly. Neither has really interested me a lot. Rubeo was a horrible rat, most of the time you can feel good about a conviction with guys like Gravano who even though he was full of shit at times he still knew enough to get through the turncoat shit, much like The Crow too and Massino against Vito Rizzuto as well. In those cases the jury can see through the bullshit of some rats and come back with a guilty verdict.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 06:17 PM

I think Merlino will still be the boss no matter what he gets, he will still be in charge when he gets out because his buddies will still be running it keeping is place, even if narducci becomes the boss he will be in a bottle

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 06:24 PM

Merlino's groupie who has been providing updates about the trial so impartially on Twitter had this to say:
You missed the judge putting Capeci in his place. By far the highlight. "You should know better. Have some respect. Quote me in your next book if you want" when Capeci didn't stand for the jury.

LOL did that happen?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 08:29 PM

You have to remember, Rubio was not a good witness beacuse he lied many times, their were many inconsistancies, and the defense tore him apart. Not to mention he selectively turned his wire on and off.
Whether you like Merlino or not, they wqs absolutely no reason for the feds to claim he had some kmd of affair. That was a below the belt move and a scumbag thing to do. They pulled the same shit in Gotti jr trial with Alite claiming he had an affair with Victoria. The feds should be held to much higher standards. They can certainly go after merlino for crimes but why the need to humiliate his wife and children?? Because the feds can be scumbags.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/14/18 08:48 PM

Dave is reporting alot of philly wiseguy made it t new York today waiting for the verdict

Sounds like he's confident of being aquitted...Having 10 guys there to go celebrate publicly would be yet another stupid move by him if he's found not guilty....Will just piss off the feds even more !!

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 01:57 AM

Don’t know if you are a researcher but if u are go back to 79-80 in Atlantic City Margate andPhilly you will see some bad shit and most made it in the paper.

Moe is a known troll and an obvious coward. He lives like in Finland or something where the biggest confrontation he has in real life is his cattle running through the fence.

Joey would make this guy piss in his pants and would never say what he says on here to his face. This pale freckled face dork calling Merlino a midget or pussy? lmaooooo

Keyboard warrior. Nobody believes Moe the fraud.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 02:06 AM

No, I'm just a well-adjusted adult who was raised better than to admire and laud two-bit criminals who have never worked a day in their lives.

What are you, 35 years old, and you worship Joey Merlino like he's a celebrity or something?

LOL.

You must be one of those dorks George Anastasia wrote about who had pictures of Joey Merlino covering his bedroom wall when he was a teenager.

Please tell that story about Ray Wags throwing a stink bomb in a toilet for the 14th time or that time you and your friends went to a bar to spy on obscure Philly mobsters again.

Joey (and the three or four guys he has watching his back every time he picks a fight with somebody) would make me piss my pants, yes, but they wouldn't squeeze free drinks out of me like dumbass marks like you.

Let's face it. If you ever fulfilled your dream of being like one of these guys, you would rat the second you were arrested.

Pussy.

P.S. How am I a keyboard warrior? I've never played up my own toughness or started fights here, you beak nosed greasy twat.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 02:11 AM

No, I'm just a well-adjusted adult who was raised better than to admire and laud two-bit criminals who have never worked a day in their lives.

What are you, 35 years old, and you worship Joey Merlino like he's a celebrity or something?

LOL.

You must be one of those dorks George Anastasia wrote about who had pictures of Joey Merlino covering his bedroom wall when he was a teenager.

Please tell that story about Ray Wags throwing a stink bomb in a toilet for the 14th time or that time you and your friends went to a bar to spy on obscure Philly mobsters again.

Joey (and the three or four guys he has watching his back every time he picks a fight with somebody) would make me piss my pants, yes, but they wouldn't squeeze free drinks out of me like dumbass marks like you.

Let's face it. If you ever fulfilled your dream of being like one of these guys, you would rat the second you were arrested.

Pussy.

P.S. How am I a keyboard warrior? I've never played up my own toughness or started fights here, you beak nosed greasy twat.

LMAO. Spoken like an absolute insecure coward.

You have pictures of George Michael covering your wall, keyboard warrior.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 02:13 AM

Man, this guy is so delusional he ties me to a random stink bomb story, that I have no clue what he is talking about. LMAO

Talk about grasping at straws and being a desperate loser. you are all messed up. I never told that story, you moron.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 02:18 AM

I apologise for the part I played in briefly derailing the thread but as you can see I was provoked. ^^^^^

I will shut up now until the verdict rolls in.
Posted By: SC

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 02:39 AM

I apologise for the part I played in briefly derailing the thread but as you can see I was provoked. ^^^^^

I will shut up now until the verdict rolls in.

BlackJack2121 and Moe Tilden both earned two weeks vacation for flaming.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 03:20 AM

Moe wouldn't know a racket if he was at Wimbeldon

LOL,,,LMFAO...thats a good one ,,I never heard that 1 b4.....btw,r u no longer suspended??..hope all is cool wit u & ur family.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 12:57 PM

Mazzone brothers, Borgesi, Anthony Accardo, Wags brothers and Angelo Lutz were at Merlino's trial and Borgesi will take over if Merlino is convicted.

http://gangsterreport.com/with-a-li...ering-section-for-last-leg-of-nyc-trial/

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 01:21 PM

Well if mazzone don't want the top spot, it rightfully belongs to Borgesi

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 04:03 PM

Wayne Kreisbeg testified he gave 100gs in cash to Joey from the pain cream scam

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 06:01 PM

I believe Joey did get paid, if I'm a gangster and there's all this money flying around, I'm getting some. But it's what the jury believe

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 06:28 PM

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bIFqL2bxhhNtuExw1[/img]

@realmobtalk7
Dave Schratwieser hasn’t been at one day of trial. His assertions that the “Philly wiseguys” are in attendance is a lie. Stop believing his bullshit

Clearly, he needs glasses!

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 06:38 PM

is there anything to cooberate(is that a word) that kriesberg gave merlino 100k which i guessing is the largest tribute merlino ever got. you think his philly guys are handing him that much noway. maybe 10 20 k on a big score bookies 1000 bucks here and there. whatever. is there video or pics of them meeting bank reciets. audio. that guy kriesberg i belive flipped after he was arrested you need more then just his word hes not a undercover cop. im leaning split verdict.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 06:55 PM

Merlino will win

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 07:01 PM

How many days has the jury been deliberating?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 07:34 PM

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bIFqL2bxhhNtuExw1[/img]

@realmobtalk7
Dave Schratwieser hasn’t been at one day of trial. His assertions that the “Philly wiseguys” are in attendance is a lie. Stop believing his bullshit

Clearly, he needs glasses!

in that picture sonny mazzone is walking behind merlino sonnys prolly interested in random ny court cases haha

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 08:17 PM

Merlino will win

Yeah most likely he will beat the case
And btw have philly made new guys in the recent weeks or months ?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 09:10 PM

guess they started wensday morning. its little past 4 eastern time some it looks like it will go till tomorrow. i think he really wants to beat the racketerring conspiracy charge that shit will have him doing 15. he takes money from a gambling operation or from a health care scam he gets sentence few years.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 09:16 PM

guess they started wensday morning. its little past 4 eastern time some it looks like it will go till tomorrow. i think he really wants to beat the racketerring conspiracy charge that shit will have him doing 15. he takes money from a gambling operation or from a health care scam he gets sentence few years.

from I can tell and see. I do NOT think hes the boss of the mob anymore. I do think he has alot of influence almost like a consigliere. But I would say hes the one time boss of the philly mob

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 10:07 PM

maybe like peter limone was in boss. respectd and a tittle. but wasnt hands on.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 10:09 PM

What have you guys seen exactly to make you think Merlino don't have final say???

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 10:21 PM

And where's all the people that said narducci and daddy was going to take over...lol

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 10:21 PM

Faffy

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 10:27 PM

mob radio twitter guy saying notes sent to judge hung jury. cant make a uniamous verdict

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 11:15 PM

They are still deliberating right now

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 11:16 PM

No way this one gets retried if hung jury

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 11:26 PM

Judge told them to keep workin...my guess we have am answer tomorrow..

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 11:27 PM

By the way, garton lucibello suppose to get released today

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 11:27 PM

Gaeton

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 11:34 PM

What a name

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/15/18 11:45 PM

VegasMikey, wasn't you a faffy guy???

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 01:05 AM

No and not sure what that means... Im not an anybody but my son type of guy... He is vegas mikey jr and 8 months young

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 01:06 AM

I remember you use to say "just wait until faffy come home" hahahahahaha

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 01:17 AM

What have you guys seen exactly to make you think Merlino don't have final say???

Nothing.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 02:25 AM

Faffy

Good assumption, W/ Phil Narducci,Ligambi,Cianglini Sr.,& Joey Pung all in line..

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 02:32 AM

you
Got me confused with somebody else....i would never say some gay shit like that even if it was ciro on gomorrah... Isnt that guy like 80 years old

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 04:12 AM

you
Got me confused with somebody else....i would never say some gay shit like that even if it was ciro on gomorrah... Isnt that guy like 80 years old

Vegas ,my compadre..Faffy ,is ,I believe as Valentines day 2day ,a good 77 yrs. of age....that ain't got nothin' 2 do w/ capability w/running a lucrative family.. I personally dont know,,but from what I hear downtown ,,lets put it this way..... Faffy needs an income.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 04:50 AM

Do anyone wants t adopt a faffy
Posted By: tjonezee

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 04:56 AM

Thinking you can predict a jury is fool’s gold. Just sayin

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 05:48 AM

Do anyone wants t adopt a faffy

What r u trying 2 say?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 12:42 PM

Lol what is going on here
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 01:23 PM

We need a verdict, guys getting cabin fever in here lol

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 01:59 PM

What age the odds on the street Mikey?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 02:06 PM

gay shit? vegas, what are we in 7th grade? gay shit? hhmm...anyway, odds, gotta lay 5 to 1 if you want to bet hung, payout on guilty is 150 to 100, not guilty 200 to 100

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 02:26 PM

Sorry i forgot all you millenials are ultra sensitive.... My brother in law is gay so no bigotry here just a word... Maybe toughen up a little? Hung Jury -350 Guilty +180 Not guilty -110

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
What age the odds on the street Mikey?

Lol I should ask one of the gang... Would prob get a funny look

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 03:07 PM

actually not even close to a millennial..but you know what some 'gay shit' is..coming on here and whining like a fuckin junior high jerkoff cuz you lost a few bucks to the local bookie..know anyone who ever did that? hmmm..now..thats some 'gay shit'...on the internet, ahaha asking for advice..my god.....and you call out a guy for thinking you were someone else? pathetic..im sure all your boys will have your back in this...I actually advised you in that, I'm a jerkoff too

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 03:55 PM

I stand by what i posted, you have no idea what it would be like to be in my situation which was more than "loosing a few bucks to the local bookie". I never whined to anyone like a junior high jerkoff. This is an OC forum so I figured it would be interesting to post some real life OC stuff to show a lot of these fanboys its not all fun. In one year I lost my best friend, had my first child, got arrested and lost my business and developed a gambling problem and lost like 60k. I am not ashamed of my post and it was nice to get a lot of the responses ans oms that i did. You seem to be mistaking me for another type of person, im a prettt humble guy but I doubt you would say such things to my face. You got pretty bent out of shape I said thats some "gay shit". Im sorry i offended you if you are a homosexual. I am not biased against anyones sexual orientation, to each his own. I also was not calling out anyone in regards to me being mistaken for another poster, if I came off as harsh I did not intend too. Maybe you are not a millenial but im sure you know what i mean as far as times changing and it being unacceptable now to say "gay shit" "fag" "retarded" etc...

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 04:05 PM

Sorry i forgot all you millenials are ultra sensitive.... My brother in law is gay so no bigotry here just a word... Maybe toughen up a little? Hung Jury -350 Guilty +180 Not guilty -110

As long as it’s not your sisters husband.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 04:05 PM

bent out of shape? all i said was that it was a 7th grade term to use, thats all, you told me to toughen up, and thats when i responded..not a homosexual, no one really close to me either.. I called you out for using the forum as a dr phil session, me included..to your face, I would say anything I would say here, no problem at all..you went through a lot, god bless...so hasn't most others, btw..been gambling since I was able to play with my dick, 4 decades, been up and down, a zillion times..saw many die ,my friend, and have kids of my own..been arrested too many times to count...and not one of those things are relevant to the original post..its all good

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 05:36 PM

Fair enough my friend. ... Sorry . im gonna ask one of the guys for odds on a verdict now haha

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 05:38 PM

wife's brother hahahahaha

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 05:52 PM

wife's brother hahahahaha

I know bro just making light on thread.

Telling you Skinny has to get a new name out of this ! Lucky

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 05:52 PM

We're all men here, let's behave with honor

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 06:10 PM

What do you guys think will happen to lucibello now that he's free?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 07:49 PM

According to my guy he never spoke to the juror. She smiled at him and he smiled back that is all. That same juror supposedly slept through the closing arguments. Also no odds on verdict lol

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 10:22 PM

Anything new on the trial?
Posted By: bostonattorney

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 10:30 PM

So I haven’t heard any updates on a verdict. My experience with juries and verdicts is that I am completely unable to predict what a jury is going to do. There are all these theories like, if the jury comes back guilty they won’t look at your client before the verdict is announced.

The one tried and true way to predict a verdict is to watch the bailiff/court officer where they stand when the verdict is being announced. If it’s guilty they will stand directly behind your client ready to snap the cuffs on if they aren’t already in custody.

In terms of mistrials/hung juries I think it’s worse to the defense than to the prosecutor. Reason is that the defenses only real advantage is surprise and on a retrial you already shot your bullets once so the prosecutor can fashion their entire case around your defense.

My bet is that they are hung. My bet is also that the United States retries this case.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 10:48 PM

no verdict. jury will resume 9:30 tuesday

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/16/18 10:57 PM

Tuesday have to be the last day, anything longer than that is like your hoping for a guilty plea

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 12:35 AM

Must be getting hammerd all weekend. My 2 pennies. When the just keeps telling tue jury go back and figure it out there more likely they feel hes telling them find him guilty and lets go home.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 01:52 AM

Yea i agree... 3 day weekend to sleep on it and come back w guilty verdict

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 02:01 AM

What kind, if any, restrictions does merlino have while on trial? Can he go wherever he chooses in NY or meet with whoever whenever when trial isn't in session?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 02:07 AM

3 day weekend to go home and google the shit out of all the murders joey and his philly guys beat and all the other shit. Again i have no clue how its gonna end. I think he really wants to beat the racketeering conspiracy charge cause that gets you like 15 20 yrs. If hes found guilty of gambling what 4 yrs. If the health care scam couple yrs.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 02:33 AM

Look I seen some shit in my day and don’t think for one minute that the Government plays fair I have seen them destroy people that are just on the fringe of the life that really did not know anything and when they destroy them they do it publicly and financially and in some cases generationally .

I have seen them do it to blood relatives also same deal and not for doing anything illegal just for standing their ground and once they ruin you it’s not like a newspaper retraction it’s for good.

I have a relative in the Government and trust me they know what they do and they don’t care I seen them ruin people lives over not wanting to lose overtime from a case.

Humans we are all the same somejust act like they are better !

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 02:47 AM

This have to be torture for a jury, looking in each other's face for days knowing that your opinion is not going to chage

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 03:48 AM

Has anyone been going? Would love to know what kind of crowd Joey draws.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 04:44 AM

Police are tougher on the legitimate people who they think know something because those people have the most to lose. They put the fear of God into them. It's a strategy.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 05:49 AM

I was going to go but never made it

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 09:17 PM

The longer this jury deliberates and can't find a verdict means Joey either gets a hung jury or is found innocent. Juries don't tend to go this long after notes from the judge to keep going only to have a guilty verdict. The longer they deliberate the better Merlino has to feel. Even if the feds re-try this case his odds of beating it go even higher. With Rubeo their star witness, his lawyer will just find more and more ways to go after him and make him look terrible like he did in this case. Rubeo was a horrible star witness and will more than likely NEVER get a conviction of Merlino.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 10:37 PM

diximafia, is your expectation of a hung jury or acquittal based on statistics? I'm relatively new to this and I'm not criticizing or arguing, just curious. I hope he's acquitted, mostly because I think prosecutors are untrustworthy.

Thanks.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/17/18 11:25 PM

I don't like what thier doing to carmine persico, thier messing with him big time. If you prosecute someone fair and square I'm all in, but when you deprive an American citizen of due process in court I think we should all be alarmed, because any American citizen can be at the opposite end of this abuse of power... Carmine persico should be free! We are innocent until proven guilty!

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 01:30 AM

I don't like what thier doing to carmine persico, thier messing with him big time. If you prosecute someone fair and square I'm all in, but when you deprive an American citizen of due process in court I think we should all be alarmed, because any American citizen can be at the opposite end of this abuse of power... Carmine persico should be free! We are innocent until proven guilty!

It’s horrible and they railroad him and others but he has proof in there own prosecution paperwork that they railroaded him and he will get millions from NY .

This is what it’s about now the cash if they admit it .

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 04:01 AM

Why...?
Posted By: JC

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 04:36 AM

What the hell are you talking about? Do you think at all before you post?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
The longer this jury deliberates and can't find a verdict means Joey either gets a hung jury or is found innocent. Juries don't tend to go this long after notes from the judge to keep going only to have a guilty verdict. The longer they deliberate the better Merlino has to feel. Even if the feds re-try this case his odds of beating it go even higher. With Rubeo their star witness, his lawyer will just find more and more ways to go after him and make him look terrible like he did in this case. Rubeo was a horrible star witness and will more than likely NEVER get a conviction of Merlino.

They are never going to get a conviction? Come on man, use your head. He has already done major time. He is very high profile and the Feds hate him. He has no sustainable rackets and is always looking for the quick buck. The Feds are never going to stop going after him. He is going to expose himself again and he is going to get indicted again. Eventually the orange guy or Freddy Krueger is going to have to take his spot.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 04:42 AM

Stop trying to be like scrawny Joey. He is a scumbag who comes from scumbag stock. His father was too drunk to be under boss and his uncle was a rat. He and his wife are trash who would bang anything that walks. Typical Philly trash.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 06:33 AM

actually not even close to a millennial..but you know what some 'gay shit' is..coming on here and whining like a fuckin junior high jerkoff cuz you lost a few bucks to the local bookie..know anyone who ever did that? hmmm..now..thats some 'gay shit'...on the internet, ahaha asking for advice..my god.....and you call out a guy for thinking you were someone else? pathetic..im sure all your boys will have your back in this...I actually advised you in that, I'm a jerkoff too
Why don't u either shut the fuck up or @ least calm down...u r acting like a jerkoff,,I was alright w/ u but now I'm on a fence..Vegas had a problem,no need 4u to reiterate.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 06:39 AM

Why don't u either shut the fuck up or @ least calm down...u r acting like a jerkoff,,I was alright w/ u but now I'm on a fence..Vegas had a problem,no need 4u to reiterate.

"Ahaha,asking for advice"..I'll & do have the sources to find u ,,,,,U want a cracked neck fuckhead?
Posted By: jace

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by JC
Stop trying to be like scrawny Joey. He is a scumbag who comes from scumbag stock. His father was too drunk to be under boss and his uncle was a rat. He and his wife are trash who would bang anything that walks. Typical Philly trash.

Why do you take it so personal? Calling him and his wife trash and the other things you say make it sound like you knew him personally and have an issue with him, or are obsessed with him. I thought they had him set up for a conviction but after reading about the witnesses testimony and the conflicting evidence I think he deserves an aquital.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 06:47 AM

"Ahaha,asking for advice"..I'll & do have the sources to find u ,,,,,U want a cracked neck fuckhead?

The more I read this ..the more I get Pissed,,"im sure all your boys will have your back on this"...ur fuckin' right I got Vegas ' back on this ....ur pissin' on the wrong tree pal.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by JC

Why do you take it so personal? Calling him and his wife trash and the other things you say make it sound like you knew him personally and have an issue with him, or are obsessed with him. I thought they had him set up for a conviction but after reading about the witnesses testimony and the conflicting evidence I think he deserves an aquital.

My thoughts exactly.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 02:59 PM

What do you mean jc? Please be specific, what I posted was self-explanatory

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 04:11 PM

hoodlum, i typed something else to respond, but rathan than take the forum down a stupid road, one that was settled days ago, ill pm you. you can use your 'resources' to find me

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 05:42 PM

I have learned my lesson here, I will never say "gay shit" ever again or I will be exposed as someone who posts "whining for help like a jerkoff" . thank you for putting me in my place biggie

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 05:56 PM

I put no one anywhere...First post on this in 3 days, Mikey, hoodlum give u the strength? i thought it was over, apparently it ain’t, so, I’ll ‘toughen up’ as u said. Take the over in the allstar game...and rather than whine on here, pm me, I’ll correspond wherever and however u want

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 05:57 PM

What ever happened to calling someone gay or a fag without it meaning anything. I always used to call my little brother fag boy. He wasn't a homo but that's how we spoke to each other. You didn't like something, you'd call it gay. Too many people get butt hurt nowadays.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 06:05 PM

very tru,e, and for the record once again look at my post, wasn’t offended it was a post breaking balls on the maturity of the comment not the sensitivity part of it....in your post u say u use to call your little brother fag boy...why don’t u now? Probably cuz u r older...I broke Vegas balls and said it was 7th grade shit, he said I was sensitive, I came back breaking his balls..then it ended..

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by dl
diximafia, is your expectation of a hung jury or acquittal based on statistics? I'm relatively new to this and I'm not criticizing or arguing, just curious. I hope he's acquitted, mostly because I think prosecutors are untrustworthy.

Thanks.

It doesn't happen that the jury will go from one way (hung jury) to swing to guilty just because the judge tells them to keep trying. The Feds did not make a great case with a solid witness.

Originally Posted by JC
They are never going to get a conviction? Come on man, use your head. He has already done major time. He is very high profile and the Feds hate him. He has no sustainable rackets and is always looking for the quick buck. The Feds are never going to stop going after him. He is going to expose himself again and he is going to get indicted again. Eventually the orange guy or Freddy Krueger is going to have to take his spot.

As long as Rubeo is their "star witness" they'll never get a conviction in this case. I didn't say he'll never get nailed because eventually he will, but I seriously doubt it will be this case.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 10:28 PM

Merlino needs to keep shooting until he gets a son

you kidding right.. I did not just read this.. this is what your dealing with fellas....

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 11:40 PM

@grumpies, why would I be kidding??? I stand by what I said

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/18/18 11:50 PM

3 day weekend to go home and google the shit out of all the murders joey and his philly guys beat and all the other shit. Again i have no clue how its gonna end. I think he really wants to beat the racketeering conspiracy charge cause that gets you like 15 20 yrs. If hes found guilty of gambling what 4 yrs. If the health care scam couple yrs.

They probably all looked him up after the first day of trial. They're not going to find anything over the weekend that they couldn't of found over the past two weeks.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/19/18 05:00 AM

Team lebron and the under and lebron MVP for 4k.. Boom score half way out of debt

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/19/18 12:22 PM

Good for u, bad finish to my week, i gotta stick to ncaa

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/19/18 05:01 PM

Team lebron and the under and lebron MVP for 4k.. Boom score half way out of debt

U still gambling?? I thought u straightened out dude...the way ur talking it sounds like it..don't make me come down there..if not..my bad,,LOL.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/19/18 07:20 PM

Hoodlum haha just the superbowl ( won 700) and all star last night . I only laid like $600 to win the 4k, hit Lebron MVP prop at +1200. I saw that and couldnt resist, figured he had the better squad and would be obvious MVP if they won. Bet $250 on that and won a nickle on both the 1st and 2H. Besides that im totally on ice, the urge is gone I barely think about it. I do miss playing poker but im bannned from everywhere in PA I never have the time or energy to make the hour drive to AC. I spend all my time working or with family. Biggie im sorry you lost buddy. I saw the new format with the teams and was just thinking team Lebron and Under, was a crapshoot though..I just got lucky. If you can consistently beat NCAA hoops god bless ya... Those fucking kids allways torched me.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/20/18 03:38 AM

Always good to lay minimal cash for a nice hit, claw some of that back. In retrospect, man, that Lebron mvp number was a great play at that number...Stay on sidelines and take a small shot in March madness , Vegas, . I have done decent since mid January in ncaa but keeping at it every nite fries the mind, as I’m sure you know.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/20/18 06:41 PM

Hoodlum haha just the superbowl ( won 700) and all star last night . I only laid like $600 to win the 4k, hit Lebron MVP prop at +1200. I saw that and couldnt resist, figured he had the better squad and would be obvious MVP if they won. Bet $250 on that and won a nickle on both the 1st and 2H. Besides that im totally on ice, the urge is gone I barely think about it. I do miss playing poker but im bannned from everywhere in PA I never have the time or energy to make the hour drive to AC. I spend all my time working or with family. Biggie im sorry you lost buddy. I saw the new format with the teams and was just thinking team Lebron and Under, was a crapshoot though..I just got lucky. If you can consistently beat NCAA hoops god bless ya... Those fucking kids allways torched me.

I never figure out what the fasination is about blowing what could be mortgage $$ on anything..specially when 1 has children,I do hope u dont get sucked back down that road,u have a wife that loves u(i;m supposing) she wouldn't like to read this post( again,supposing) I hope God is watchin over u...My Thoughts r w/ u.....Later smooth.P.S.I'm no saint either.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/20/18 06:47 PM

I never figure out what the fasination is about blowing what could be mortgage $$ on anything..specially when 1 has children,I do hope u dont get sucked back down that road,u have a wife that loves u(i;m supposing) she wouldn't like to read this post( again,supposing) I hope God is watchin over u...My Thoughts r w/ u.....Later smooth.P.S.I'm no saint either.

Speaking of Mikey's,,,anybody hear or know whatsabout Mikey Balls??

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/20/18 09:59 PM

Now we'll see Mikey crying in 3-4 months because he's broke again and can't stop gambling and have you suckers wanting to donate money to keep him afloat. lol

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/20/18 10:04 PM

Also where are ralphie and blackfamily ?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/20/18 10:42 PM

Mistrial, its done

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/20/18 10:58 PM

Jury was “hopelessly deadlocked”.
Wonder if the feds will try try the case again? Total waste of money.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/20/18 11:35 PM

Thanks for the news fellas. Merlino skates again lol

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/20/18 11:56 PM

ok in nyc mob trials allie persico, and vinny georgeous both had hung jurys on murder. they were retried and convicted. jr gotti had like 10 trials all hung the gov was flying in prosecutors from all over the place to nail him then finally gave up. but those were murder trials. only recent case i could think of hung jury was joe ligambi and his nephew in philly. scoops licata was aquited but the jury was hung on joe n george. they were never retried. i thought they had uncle joe dead to rites on extorting the joker poker vending machine guy. were they forced him to sell the company for the low. can anyone think of a mob trial that was hung besides murders. they always retry the hits. i wouldnt doubt it if florida indicts him like they did jr gotti. remember he kept getting hung jurys in nyc so they indicted him in florida but his lawyers and the judge sent it to ny again. bet theyll do it to merlino.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 12:24 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/02/20/us/ap-us-organized-crime-merlino.html

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 12:33 AM

9 to 3 to convict

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 12:52 AM

Hoodlum, regarding gamblingm.been gamblimg all my life, and have been around people that do gamble like, and around guys like yourself that just could care less about it. I understand your point, but i just was born to enjoy it i guess..regarding vegas, ok i broke balls, uncalled for, about his coming on here, bad on my part, and the last thing i would want is him to go down a path to hurt himself and family..glad he won, perfect note to take a long break on..

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 03:07 AM

I wonder if they retry... Would assume yes for merlino ....but rubeo was a real dumpster fire.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 03:09 AM

Lots of booze for the gang tonight haha... I dont want nothing to do with those guys anymore lol. Misery loves company...I grow older and wiser daily.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 03:26 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 04:01 AM

The case doesn't exist without Rubeo, and as was said above, the guy is a dumpster fire. No matter how many times they try it you gotta call Rubeo, and Rubeo will get eaten alive every time by Eddie Jacobs. Maybe the feds will cut their losses on this one.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 04:10 AM

This is the first real time that Merlino will be on the streets long enough to put his fingerprints on the family

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 04:15 AM

This is the first real time that Merlino will be on the streets long enough to put his fingerprints on the family

He'd be crazy. If the feds drop the case. Coming off this and a major heart issue? He'd be smart to hang up his spurs and spend time with family. Seen him lately? Looks really sick.
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 05:09 AM

He'd be crazy. If the feds drop the case. Coming off this and a major heart issue? He'd be smart to hang up his spurs and spend time with family. Seen him lately? Looks really sick.

Can't handle that NY cold. Been in Florida too long.

But yes, I agree with what you're saying. But have you seen his legal team? He'll need to sink his teeth back into organized crime to afford his legal fees and prepare for when the feds hit him with Round Two. Also, he's a hopeless gambler and a big spender and, by all accounts, appears to be pretty hard up on cash.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 07:09 AM

He's free !!

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 03:05 PM

he goes back to florida every agency is gunning for him. leave go back in few years.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/21/18 06:32 PM

I think he goes back to philly send a philly guy to Florida to watch things, and send messages through his trusted associates
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/22/18 10:57 AM

Nah, I thought of that too recently Hoodlum, haven't seen him over here for quite a while now unfortunately.

Hope he's well, he's a quality poster and true gentleman..

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/22/18 05:25 PM

What would he do for a living? Start a restaurant??

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/23/18 12:19 AM

"Sources say that a handful of jurors who hung around and spoke to prosecutors and defense lawyers after the mistrial was declared, said they were evenly split on the main racketeering charge, but deadlocked 10-2 for conviction on the health care scam and 9-3 for conviction on the illegal gambling charges."

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/23/18 03:51 PM

I was recently speaking with an old Ducktown local in person in AC the other weekend (no not Serpiente) and he told me some interesting things don’t know if they’re true or not:

He said that Nicky Jr dated his cousin back in the day and was an entitled dick to everyone. He proceeds to tell me that the only person in the world he ever saw Nicky Jr nice to was his half sister! I go half sister?!? He said that Nicky Sr had a daughter with a mistress that not many people know about?

The guy also told me that when he was growing up in Ducktown when Nicky Sr was living there he used to rent a few buses and take all the kids of Ducktown to Six Flags for the day.....

Again don’t know what’s true or not just relaying the conversation I had with an old time Ducktown Guy I know and talk to occasionally....

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/23/18 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
I was recently speaking with an old Ducktown local in person in AC the other weekend (no not Serpiente) and he told me some interesting things don’t know if they’re true or not:

He said that Nicky Jr dated his cousin back in the day and was an entitled dick to everyone. He proceeds to tell me that the only person in the world he ever saw Nicky Jr nice to was his half sister! I go half sister?!? He said that Nicky Sr had a daughter with a mistress that not many people know about?

The guy also told me that when he was growing up in Ducktown when Nicky Sr was living there he used to rent a few buses and take all the kids of Ducktown to Six Flags for the day.....

Again don’t know what’s true or not just relaying the conversation I had with an old time Ducktown Guy I know and talk to occasionally....

@Dante- that's interesting about Nicky Sr having a daughter with his mistress. Never heard that before, but then again that doesn't mean it's not true just because it isn't common knowledge. Not people know this, but Joey Merlino actually has a third daughter (not Nicolette or Sophia who are his daughters with his current wife Debbie). Back in the late 80's he was dating one of the waitress girls at the Warwick Hotel in Center City, which at the time had a disco club in it and was a big hangout for mob guys/Scarfo guys and associates and wannabes. There was a blond girl that worked there named Cindy or Cynthia and Joey got her pregnant and she had the daughter. She grew up in NJ and still goes back to the shore a lot, but nowadays mostly lives in St. Barts. Doesn't look like she works and by all accounts it seems like she lives pretty well so I'm guessing that Joey supports her. He recently started hanging out with her alot as well and she's been ingratiated with Joey's whole group, etc. Debbie and the girls seem to have accepted her as well.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/23/18 08:48 PM

Yeah she grew up in AC area Joeys first daughter.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/24/18 12:50 PM

Dante: Many have said that about Jr. and of course you are going to find those , he was picked on at young age just because his father was a made guy.

Then as he got older he did carry a chip or a bit of ignorance “ when your father is a mob boss and you grow up around that man your going to have that .

I am surprised they did not grow up to be killers .

But the kid had a normal temperament toward others as far as I could see and I was around hie entire life ,but of course he was a child when I was adult and I did not go to school with him.

He and Mark had a very bad time at school from outsiders ,but they all had friends I could name them to this day they did same shit as every other kid outside of growing up with who they did.

Nick sr having a child is always a possible and I can find out very soon , but she was not that young and very much not the mother type at the time.

But you never know and I will find out but I think you got someone who does not like the family and there are many of those.

But here is some truth Philip has a daughter and she is and has been raised around here and if you ever see her you can tell to a T she looks like him big time ,and has been in touch with him most of the time.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/24/18 02:48 PM

Nicky jr was up in my area for a while and he never came across as a punk or arrogant. He was actually kind of quiet an unassuming.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/24/18 03:58 PM

Yeah like I said don't know whats what, I was just relaying information I was told from a Ducktown old timer I was talking to the other weekend.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/24/18 04:01 PM

Belmont where did Nicky Jr. live and operate out of up in your area? Belleville I've heard from a few people? It just boggles my mind he must have been such a fish out of water in your area. Your area is like night and day compared to Atlantic City, I just cant picture how Nicky Jr. got things running up there. I'm baffled at it....

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/24/18 06:25 PM

Yes.. belleville. Kind of close to rt 21.
He would come to the newark area to relay messages and talk biz with the north jersey crew. He moved up here after the shooting. His father asked the north jersey crew to keep an eye on him.
It wasnt til later that he moved to the lucchese. This was done after a bunch of north jersey bruno/ scarfo guys got arrested in the very early 90’s. Not sure if nicky jr was arrested, i forget. I think “buck” Piccolo was calling the shots for a while. Patty specs lambed it after georgie fresolone flipped and the crew went away. patty died of cancer. Either way, scarfo protected his son by having him under the luccheses. You technically need permission from the commision for one family to clip a guy from another.
Nicky jr was up for a while in belleville from what i remember. Personally ,i think he got a raw deal from the feds. No way he should of got that amount of time. I also think his fathers declining health and amuso’s dwindling influence contributed to him being demoted. Im sure philly had something to do with it. The north jersey guys did not want to kick up to a guy 2 hours away.
Contrary to what some say, i dont think amuso is relevent.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/24/18 09:08 PM

Some one posted a cool article about scarfo jr and his computer skills. Guy was smart talks about his office in newark after taking over a gambinos guys book operation who was going to jail. He couldnt have been that hated if the gambinos gave him a big book in 1999. Read somewhere thats the year steve crea made him after putting it off for years.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/24/18 10:09 PM

At that time, he only had an issue with guys in philly. It wasnt til later that the lucchese guys in north jersey were looking for an excuse to demote him.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/26/18 12:36 PM

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d3w53w/what-joey-merlinos-verdict-means-for-phillys-mob-scene

What Joey Merlino's Verdict Means for Philly's Mob Scene

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/26/18 02:14 PM

The title is mis-leading and it's the same answers everyone keeps repeating

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 02/26/18 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Belmont
He would come to the newark area to relay messages and talk biz with the north jersey crew. He moved up here after the shooting. His father asked the north jersey crew to keep an eye on him.
It wasnt til later that he moved to the lucchese. This was done after a bunch of north jersey bruno/ scarfo guys got arrested in the very early 90’s. Not sure if nicky jr was arrested, i forget. I think “buck” Piccolo was calling the shots for a while. Patty specs lambed it after georgie fresolone flipped and the crew went away. patty died of cancer. Either way, scarfo protected his son by having him under the luccheses. You technically need permission from the commision for one family to clip a guy from another.
Nicky jr was up for a while in belleville from what i remember. Personally ,i think he got a raw deal from the feds. No way he should of got that amount of time. I also think his fathers declining health and amuso’s dwindling influence contributed to him being demoted. Im sure philly had something to do with it. The north jersey guys did not want to kick up to a guy 2 hours away.

Originally Posted by Belmont
He would come to the newark area to relay messages and talk biz with the north jersey crew. He moved up here after the

shooting. His father asked the north jersey crew to keep an eye on him.

True Belmont I and five others were on his list at the hospital after the shooting beside his blood family and this is when I lost touch with him .

But is was not long before I got with him at a Luke construction site in south jersey and found out he was under Luke’s umbrella,at this point I did not know he was made because we never talked business “just like it should be,the rest is history.

Sorry about the double post never did that before.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/03/18 04:36 AM

Dave schratwieser is reporting Merlino and his lawyer are discussing a possible resolution to the case

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/03/18 04:36 AM

With the fbi

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/03/18 11:34 AM

New mob talk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S-4GMSR_tw

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/04/18 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Ted

they gonna get him some how. and it has to b costing merlino some money if another trial. And he probably not getting nothing from wife after that testimony.. an him being in flordia other guys are gonna take control of this city, their not gonna have it with him

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/04/18 10:42 PM

i wonder where all the speculation that the jury was polled 10 to 2 or 11-1. ive never read that the judge asked for a poll. seems like capeci ran with it but i didnt see it anywhere else. if there hung on all 4 counts why would the judge want to now on any single count. weird.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/04/18 11:09 PM

Can Merlino leave the country? It sounds like there's going to be a re-trial, and if there is it seems risky for him.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/05/18 12:42 AM

im going against the grain. they wont waste there time an money on a philly boss in nyc. was a mistake from the start they basically said themselves. let the dirt lay. florida or phjilly will get him if he keeps at it. they must have there eyes on the big guy in nyc or the country

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/05/18 12:43 AM

they must be pissed theres probaly 12 to 15 other captains in the genovese family as rich as parello and big as his crew. why waste more time on merlino. actualy wont there be a desicion tommorow.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/05/18 01:30 AM

i wonder where all the speculation that the jury was polled 10 to 2 or 11-1. ive never read that the judge asked for a poll. seems like capeci ran with it but i didnt see it anywhere else. if there hung on all 4 counts why would the judge want to now on any single count. weird.

From Capeci:

Sources say that a handful of jurors who hung around and spoke to prosecutors and defense lawyers after the mistrial was declared, said they were evenly split on the main racketeering charge, but deadlocked 10-2 for conviction on the health care scam and 9-3 for conviction on the illegal gambling charges.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/05/18 02:53 AM

sometimes i believe capecis doing a favor for the prosecution. 1 hand washes the other shit. at the end of the day jerrys saying the prosecution won. just feels like our presidents favorite saying fake news. rubeo stunk and a few well respected agents got egg all over there face. why put them threw this bullshit shame over a smaller boss from philly. dont get me wrong i think merlinos the most known mobster alive today.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/05/18 02:55 AM

meaning merlinos been on tmz barney b and whoevrer runs the gambnos hasnt. oscars stink tonight atleast its snowing outside. gangsterrbb.cpm has won a oscar for great threads about organized crime.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/06/18 10:37 PM

Today was the day the judge wanted to know if the gov is going to retry the case anyone hear or read anything?
Posted By: sittite

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/06/18 11:31 PM

What do you think Rubeo's life looks like now that the govt swung and missed??? I gotta think fucking w Patsy carries some sleeplessness with it.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/06/18 11:55 PM

They postponed it to the 18th I think..Merlino and the feds are trying to reach a deal

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/06/18 11:57 PM

Is thier ay news on garton lucibello status?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/07/18 03:35 AM

They postponed it to the 18th I think..Merlino and the feds are trying to reach a deal

It is postponed until March, 9th. Merlino is not trying reach anything with the feds, that’s laughable.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/07/18 03:52 AM

Ok, I'm just repeating what Dave schratwieser said

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/07/18 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by sittite
What do you think Rubeo's life looks like now that the govt swung and missed??? I gotta think fucking w Patsy carries some sleeplessness with it.

If the Feds don’t get Skinny on this case Rubeo will be left out to hang ! The Feds have left guys out to hang that have brought down most of a crime family.

The job Rubeo did they are probably sticking it to him now !

The smart rats got out quick and took the Feds for all they could.

And he’ll yeah he is toast if the Westside can.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/07/18 06:02 PM

yep. rubeo got a few agents in hot water or forced to retire early. they wont be asking for time served. he'll probaly get 5 6 yr around the time he would have got on the original drug charge he flipped for. i wonder if the judge is seeing if he can retry the case with the genovese capo onfrio im yguessing thats the hold up. what else could it be , merlino not gonna ask for a deal after he seen the jury didnt believe rubeo.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/07/18 06:09 PM

Merlino has 9 lives, he's actually a cunning mothafucka

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/08/18 10:42 PM

guess the genovese capo onofrio plead guilty to like 2yr bid. the feds dont want to try the case again and are trying to figure something out with merlino.rooster guy went from looking at like 6 8 yrs to a county bid. guess it paid off greatly no to have gone to trial with merlino. they both probaly would have been found guity. next big mob trial coming thinks in boston some old hit frank salemmi orderd main witness is former made guy bobby deluca who ive read was underboss sometime after he got out in 2006 weird cause st laurent was trying to kill him. then the luchese trial.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/08/18 10:42 PM

capeci said the judge told the prosecution and defense they got till april 9.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/10/18 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by cookcounty
Merlino has 9 lives, he's actually a cunning mothafucka

I hear the one holdout on the jury was a guy called Joe Morelli. There's nothing suspicious in that paper bag he was given the day before the verdict. Just some laundry.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/11/18 12:47 PM

The only way Merlino takes plea deal is if it is is it too good to walk away from
I.E. 18 months
And they cannot use this guilty plea against him in a future RICO Trial.

I think Michael Persico's plea was something similar.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/13/18 02:50 PM

Hey fellas appreciate the kind words... sorry been away for a minute dealing with some personal shit.. glad to be back on and catching up on all kinda mob gossip. Hope Hoodlum, Billy, and everyone else are doing well..ill be back on posting and commenting from time to time

-Mike

Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi

Nah, I thought of that too recently Hoodlum, haven't seen him over here for quite a while now unfortunately.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/13/18 03:21 PM

Hey mikeyballs211, what's the word on the big guy?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/13/18 03:32 PM

Hey mikeyballs211, what's the word on the big guy?

Hey bigfella... u mean skinny joey?.. not sure pal im catching up on what happened in the trial myself, i believe hes back in Fla, still the final word in Philly but just my opinion... hope ur doin well bud

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/13/18 06:31 PM

I mean gaeton lucibello

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/22/18 01:47 PM

I mean gaeton lucibello

Not sure i saw on some chart maybe on here he was listed as a capo? I know he used to be in charge of shit up my way in Bucks county north of Philly, but that may not be true any more.. can any other knowledgeable philly guys weigh in?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/22/18 02:21 PM

Maybe Lancelotti ?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/24/18 01:32 AM

Does Merlino have a new trial date

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/24/18 01:54 AM

jerry capeci wrote the judge gave the da and defense to figure something out by april 9 pre trial conference.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/24/18 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by mikeyballs211

Hey fellas appreciate the kind words... sorry been away for a minute dealing with some personal shit.. glad to be back on and catching up on all kinda mob gossip. Hope Hoodlum, Billy, and everyone else are doing well..ill be back on posting and commenting from time to time

-Mike

Welcome back cuz...hope ur ok in life..check ur pm from way back,,,there should b a "thing" about that Tory Scafidi story u asked about, if not i'll send it again.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/24/18 11:35 PM

Thanks for the response Pmac

I guess Joey is considering a plea
???

Probably have to be no jail time and cannot be used against him as a Rico Violation in the future.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/28/18 10:31 AM

Dave Schratwieser tweets on March 26

Breaking News:Mob Boss Joey Merlino wants feds to preserve jailhouse recordings of cooperator.#fox29

In documents, Merlino's lawyers say cooperator on tape talking about crimes, book deals & more.#fox29

Merlino's lawyers want Feds to preserve jail house tapes of NY case cooperators in recent weeks.#fox29

Feds/Merlino lawyers still negotiating possible deal,but health care/gambling re-trial possible.#fox29

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/28/18 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ted
Dave Schratwieser tweets on March 26

Breaking News:Mob Boss Joey Merlino wants feds to preserve jailhouse recordings of cooperator.#fox29

In documents, Merlino's lawyers say cooperator on tape talking about crimes, book deals & more.#fox29

Merlino's lawyers want Feds to preserve jail house tapes of NY case cooperators in recent weeks.#fox29

Feds/Merlino lawyers still negotiating possible deal,but health care/gambling re-trial possible.#fox29

All those tapes would help Joey Big-time in a 2nd trial. If they retry and those tapes are included and Joey can manage to not antigonjze the jury (allegedly), he’ll walk

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/28/18 04:25 PM

jerry capeci wrote the judge gave the da and defense to figure something out by april 9 pre trial conference.

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Thanks for the response Pmac

I guess Joey is considering a plea
???

Probably have to be no jail time and cannot be used against him as a Rico Violation in the future.

Sure looks like that .

But no jail time will kill there egos and a lot of taxpayers cash !

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/28/18 06:16 PM

Yep smart move by his lawyer. Will be hard to convict him period at this point.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/28/18 06:26 PM

Ye p the phones have been fucking these guys lately. Someone brought up the colombo guy lil dino who after beating all those charges but 1 conspiracy was a waiting to be sentenced and said something dumb like i can do 20 standing on my head so they played it at his sentencing and he got 50yrs. The boss gioeli next to him got 18. He was his boss crazy. Then they had so turncoat tell his dad on a recorded phone im gonna cry in front of the judge who gave him 10yrs.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/28/18 06:27 PM

Because the mafia's various waste management related crimes, bid rigging and infiltration of unions etc., etc. don't cost the economy millions of dollars every year and affect taxpayers who actually work for a living in the pocket.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/29/18 05:15 AM

Dave S on twitter

Joey Merlino & feds close to a plea deal. Gambling.18-24 months.Fraud case dropped.#fox29

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/29/18 04:02 PM

Moe what was that in reference to? Teenage angst?

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/29/18 06:58 PM

As much as I was hoping Merlino would get hammered at his trial, going after him for gambling just so the prosecutor can get a conviction on his record is pathetic !!
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/29/18 10:49 PM

18-24 months HOUSE ARREST. Lol

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/29/18 11:00 PM

Wonder if they made some deal they wont use it as a predicate act in a future rico. You got a defense dream team im sure theyll work it out. I dont even remeber his role in the gambling was it him telling guys he wants a taste or something like that.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/30/18 03:54 AM

The Medicare fraud bothers me. But they can't make it stick. Call it a day assholes. I'm sure they can manage to make something stick later on. It's seems like they're throwing a hail Mary at the guy. Go bust some meth dealers or pedophile rings. Fucking gambling in this day and age.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/30/18 06:01 AM

I read on www.FivefamiliesNYC.com

That Joey took the deal for 24.months
Dropped the fraud

And plead to gambling

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/30/18 02:32 PM

He first found out about this case years ago when in may or June of 16 I think Eddie J went down to tell him about the whole thing and I bet they were saying two years then.

But the money line after this meeting is when Skinny was going back and forth and Philly guys were going down to put this money for Eddie together.

Pretty sure this is when many of the family was being changed a couple guys were moved to Skipper and others were moved up to administration spots because we have been hearing things about Lance, George, Dominic and others getting a bump.

And I am sure a good few were made at this time.

So Skinny may not be rich but he sure goes through some cash and for some reason I think this will change all that .

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/30/18 04:29 PM

I wouldn't expect it to be too much considering he already fought this and won basically. I don't see him serving much if any time at all.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/30/18 10:24 PM

Eddie Jacobs is a great criminal attorney hands down !!

Skinny is slick and knows how to mingle and keep his words to a minimal so he can not get trapped unless of course he is directly involved with the racket but I think he keeps that real close.

Very lucky

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/30/18 11:57 PM

Who do you think is better ripping apart the "RATS"

Jacobs
Or
Gerald McMahon

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/31/18 04:06 AM

Feds suddenly ready to plea and to house arrest...probably cause they have a capo wearing a wire in philly or ready to flip.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 03/31/18 05:30 AM

Merlino house arrest?

That's what the rumor is?
Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/01/18 05:27 AM

Rumor down here is 10 to 18 months

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/02/18 12:49 AM

WOW
If he got house arrest
He bitch slapped the FEDS

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/02/18 03:28 PM

for all my internet lawyer brethren say he pleads guilty to a bronx/yonkers gambling ring getting a cutt. does a yr or so. he gets indicted in philly down the road will they be able to use the gambling in the bronx from the genovese family is that a predicate act in philly.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/02/18 08:02 PM

what i mean is in the future when they indict the whole philly family in the future they cant use this gambling guilty plea in the bronx again him in philly? that rico predicate acts gets confusing esp now there combining familys into east coast eneterprise.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/03/18 01:20 AM

Sports guys crying the blues lol... First birds now Nova covered every game of the tourney en route to championship game... Even if they lose tonight still a rough march madness for the books

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/03/18 07:17 AM

what i mean is in the future when they indict the whole philly family in the future they cant use this gambling guilty plea in the bronx again him in philly? that rico predicate acts gets confusing esp now there combining familys into east coast eneterprise.

This was Merlino’s concern before the trial so it probably will get included in this plea deal.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/03/18 09:58 AM

Guarantee Joey had a ton of action on Villanova last night at -6.5 or -7, not only is the school just outside of Philly but both his daughters go there. Nova was great to me last night $$$$

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/03/18 06:12 PM

For him to take the deal they would have had to sweeten in a little and remove his biggest concerns.
I mean he did beat them.
Not totally but of there were a belt it would be in his corner today.

I get most wanted to convict
However, he only needs one juror on his side to win again.

They very rarely if ever come back for a 3 trial
Especially becaus they did not want to try it the first time and if he can get one juror a second time.

The feds need all 13
Joey needs 1

While.house arrest appears attractive
I believe he is more worried about the next case which will no doubt have him facing 20-30 years.

I would tho k given the option to pick either
House arrest or the feds not being able to use the case against him in the future
He would choose the 2nd part
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/04/18 03:03 AM

Merlino should take his money and retire

The feds arent gonna stop until he gets what acquaints to a life sentence

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/04/18 03:16 AM

I agree if not that he has a loyal following he should not be talking to anyone he does not trust 1000%

He di dthe right thing in Philly stepped away he is giving his orders to someone and they are relaying them.
So he is protected

He shoul stay in FL bring down two guys that are from his past and build something small through them.

Even better he has this Millionares that pay him to hang out with a mob

Open legit businesses if he could afford to

Why is he taking thiese cnances if he does not have to
???

Makes no sense

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/04/18 11:23 AM

Because he is a uneducated street guy that did not get it when his father uncle and loads of good dudes could have learned from but instead he wanted to be in the bar and at the end of a straw when he was coming up.

He is / was as lucky as any gangster ever , but he did not get business!!! other then street businesses and in order to run a family you need blue collar and white collar knowledge ..... look at Gotti and Castellano ..... it ‘s mandatory to run a successful Family.

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/04/18 01:48 PM

Honestly I can't see how he is good for the family.
You have the feds now digging into these murders from 20-30 years ago.

That if he wasn't so high profile that might not be happening..

Honestly the only good he beings in.
For attracting young blood that look up to him and don't know any better.

Like locally here in NYC in the late 80's early 90's everyone wanted to be John Gotti
Some guys were so obsessed they would do anything

He was the poster child for the gangster every young kid from the Italian ghetto's wanted to be.

The problem is it is double edged

I am sure there is no shortage of recruits young guys in the streets of Philly that want to be the next Skinny, until they have 10 years+ thrown in their face and then it's like MOMMY...

Re: Philly-Skinny Joey Trial - 04/09/18 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by mikeyballs211

-Mike

Welcome back cuz...hope ur ok in life..check ur pm from way back,,,there should b a "thing" about that Tory Scafidi story u asked about, if not i'll send it again.

Thanks pal im hangin in there.. how u been?... i saw your pm thanks for sharing that buddy. Do you think Dom or Miley Lance will get caught up in these latest indictments? Curious to know ur opinion since i know you know philly
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET