Home

Cocaine Production

Posted By: doggystyle

Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 05:46 AM

How much cocaine is produced each year? You think its more than 2000 tons?
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 06:31 AM

There is too much coke on the market here you can buy it anywhere 7 days of the week.
Posted By: m2w

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 07:54 AM

no more than 700 tons each year
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 06:24 PM

I think why nothing oc group tried to grow the coke plant in Golden triangle in South East Asia ?

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: m2w

Colombia broke records this year with producing 700 something tons. So if you add upp with the other countries i think its little bit more

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 07:15 PM

Im curious of how much the big shots make on coke.

Im talking about Ndrangheta,Sinaloa,Urabenos.

Say there is 2000 tons produced each year, and thats probably to much to assume. According to media Ndrangheta controls 40 procent of it, thats 800 tons. They make about 10k profit from each K after transportation and all, thats 10 mill a ton. 800 tons = 8 billions..Lets play with it and say they make 20k a key, thats 16 billion.. Its still not the 27 billion dollars the medias estimate.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: doggystyle

Say there is 2000 tons produced each year, and thats probably to much to assume. According to media Ndrangheta controls 40 procent of it, thats 800 tons. They make about 10k profit from each K after transportation and all, thats 10 mill a ton. 800 tons = 8 billions..Lets play with it and say they make 20k a key, thats 16 billion.. Its still not the 27 billion dollars the medias estimate.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130517-en-r...cking-france-24

The ndrangheta had the 80 percent monopoly on European imports of the cocaine and where don't distribut it the ndrangheta are middle level supplier for most of the oc gruops in Canada and US.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 07:20 PM

Is it possible to cultivate the coca plant in (parts of) Africa?

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

http://www.france24.com/en/20130517-en-r...cking-france-24

The ndrangheta had the 80 percent monopoly on European imports of the cocaine and where don't distribut it the ndrangheta are middle level supplier for most of the oc gruops in Canada and US.

80 percent of European and 40 percent of the Global trade, they say.

But it still wont add up to 27 billions a year just out of drug trafficking.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 07:55 PM

I dont know about africa and other countries but Roberto Saviano said that Kosovo might be the new Colombia they are looking for ways to grow the coca plant in Kosovo. I dont know how its possible but thats what he said.. maybe he is referring to synthetic cocaine, thats a big thing amongst Albanians.

http://serbianna.com/news/archives/1161

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 10:56 PM

I dont know about africa and other countries but Roberto Saviano said that Kosovo might be the new Colombia they are looking for ways to grow the coca plant in Kosovo. I dont know how its possible but thats what he said.. maybe he is referring to synthetic cocaine, thats a big thing amongst Albanians.
http://serbianna.com/news/archives/1161

I think that refer to synth coke because for made a kilo of cocaine need a large quantity of plants and in South America there are large parts where grow coke plants without risk from the police,in Kosovo the situation is different.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/01/18 11:45 PM

Sinaloa Cartel controls most of international coke trafficking. Period.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 12:42 AM

El chapo was on wiretap controlling the price of every kilo his crew moved into usa. Think he said 25k a piece or it might have been 22 or someshit he was shipping it to the twin brothers in chicago that flipped on him. Guess the cartel kill some of there family in mexico.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily

In the US yes. But Europe has become equal to the US as far as the coke trade and in Europe sinaloa dont control it. Its the italians with the colombians. Then you have Australia,Canada etc where the Calabrians are among the strongest if not the strongest.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
El chapo was on wiretap controlling the price of every kilo his crew moved into usa. Think he said 25k a piece or it might have been 22 or someshit he was shipping it to the twin brothers in chicago that flipped on him. Guess the cartel kill some of there family in mexico.

Yeah i read their testimony, but it was about Heroin i think? But even there they werent buying from El chapo untill very late. They bought from Vincente Zambada and others, but then El chapo had the better heroin for better price i think.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 01:18 AM

Dstyle your rite he was saying to the twins 65k or 70k a kilo for the herion.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 02:05 AM

I read in a book that even the great Pablo Escobar in the beginning started to send his guys to Europe to take over the cocaine trade without the Italians permission and his guys just wound up murdered. Then he understood that without the Italians there is no work in Europe. I can find you the article if you want

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 04:27 AM

In the US yes. But Europe has become equal to the US as far as the coke trade and in Europe sinaloa dont control it. Its the italians with the colombians. Then you have Australia,Canada etc where the Calabrians are among the strongest if not the strongest.

Update yourself: http://www.insightcrime.org/news/brief/m...europe-europol/

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 05:15 AM

It clearly says "Colombian and Italian groups continue to dominate the European retail market," ??
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 05:42 AM

In Ameruca coke is dead. Heroin and meth

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 05:44 AM

It clearly says "Colombian and Italian groups continue to dominate the European retail market," ??

Mexican cartels are shifting the market and possibly replacing the Columbians. Read more on it. They was bust with a Romanian crime groups.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 05:46 AM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey

No. It's not.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 06:11 AM

Yes. It is

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 06:20 AM

Yes. It is

Let me clarify. Where YOU at it might not but HERE in my location it's more plentiful.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 06:23 AM

Meth and opiates run the world now my brother

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 06:39 AM

Meth and opiates run the world now my brother

Your obviously not from my state but whatever.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 08:56 AM

Mexican cartels are shifting the market and possibly replacing the Columbians. Read more on it. They was bust with a Romanian crime groups.

in europe the mexican cartels are barely involved, the biggest european criminal groups buy directly from the colombians withouth intermediators; mexicans are the biggest in the us market because of the proximity and the large mexican community in the states
in europe there are not mexican immigrants
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 08:57 AM

If you could grow coke in any part of the world except Bolivia Peru Colombia it would of been done by now.You really think the Mexican cartels wouldn't of done it already.It cant be done

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

in the states ndrangheta is not a big player, barely involved

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 09:07 AM

Colombia broke records this year with producing 700 something tons. So if you add upp with the other countries i think its little bit more

it depends on the year, in 2006 colombia produced 600 tons, in 2012 only 300
colombia produces 80% of cocaine worldwide
Posted By: Neo

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 09:42 AM

Originally Posted By: m2w

Yeah 700 tons of cut coke. That Colombian coke gets cut at every step along it's journey starting with the producers.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 09:44 AM

No. It's not.

Fuck no.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 10:40 AM

Pretty interesting discussion guys, a few observations.....

1. @ m2w

For the Calabrians, America means Canada. Not the U.S. But as we see recently, that's changing rapidly. The Gambinos and Bonnanos seem to be creating structural ties to the Calabrian clans.

Also, they are the ONLY mafia present on every continent. Mexico has the US. The Calabrese have Germany, Australia, Vast interest in Canada, ( I'm talking cities where they have people on the ground, active locally, they have a LOT of locales...) the most entrenched in Northern Italy......

2. Mexican power right NOW, is centered on control of the heroin trade. They now produce high grade heroin, as well as direct contacts to the fentanyl producers in China.

( I'm a little lost on the situation in Mexico. Word awhile ago was that the El Mencho,was the now the most powerful guy in the country. This is the New Jalisco group, and their power from what I understand is Meth. And they declared war on Sinaloa for control of the plazas, the trafficking routes, I'm not sure where this stands....probably a stalemate....)

Funny thing though is that I believe Sinaloa supplies Australia, or at least some of the cells there, it's actually kinda complicated....
Most of the time you see a big bust of Calabrian coke, it was sourced directly in Colombia, it's BEEN like this since at least the late 90s.....

Like the Aquino -Collucio group had ties to the Zetas, but that just the Aquino -Collucio group. Other groups might say, have an agent present in Brazil, ( think Vincenzo Macri..) or Colombia, The Gambinos were in Venezuela.

3. It's been like a decade now, so I'm not sure if it's still the case, but the coke boom in Europe is best compared to 80s era America. Cocaine definitely rules Europe right now....heroin rules here. Hence the Gambino-Ursino coke to Italy heroin to US thing......

4. The whole discussion about the money made per kilo reminds me of this little dynamic in the drug trade that often goes overlooked, peep this .....

“THE COLOMBIANS also couldn’t stop. Their addiction wasn’t psychological. It was economic. The more successful we were in smuggling, the less money they made per kilo. That was the twist of it. We flooded the market with so much cocaine that by 1983 the wholesale price of a kilo kept dropping. It had gone from $50,000 in the late 1970s to as low as $6,000 a kilo at one point. That meant that to make the same amount of money in 1983 as they did in 1978, the Colombians had to move almost ten times as much coke”

Excerpt From: Jon Roberts & Evan Wright. “American Desperado.” Crown Publishers, 2011-11-01. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/american-desperado/id422523338?mt=11

Now I posted that to illustrate that paradoxically, the more coke you see an organization shipping, the LESS money they make. They are actually empowering the DISTRIBUTORS, who actually end up making MORE per kilo than the producers. This dynamic is precisely why the Mexicans got so powerful.

Take Luciano during prohibition. He said if you forget the danger part, a case of imported scotch was like 25 dollars. Get it ashore and it's like 1000 dollars. Water it down and " step on it", and sale it retail, clearly even though the guy in Scottland is totally secure and risk free, he's not making near off one case what the distributor is, see? Same shit with drugs.....

5. This brings to me to my next point...

Very interesting that the article says coke distribution is becoming more intense with more groups involved.

There was something posted awhile back saying that Holland was receiving so much coke the per kilo price had dropped to like 6000. ( This very same problem is happening with weed, the price keeps dropping cause they are producing more than ever, at a higher grade than ever...)

At that price shipping it might cost more than the profit. ( I checked, it's 1600 a kilo in Colombia, so still a profit but MUCH smaller than a distributors profits..)

Now this would be GREAT for distributors, All the Wholesalers had to meet and decide on a real price. Just like OPEC.They had to Cartelize like the 7 group did with liquor. In Mexico, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Central America like Guatemala, I think coke is 10 grand a kilo. That NY Mom n Pop Queens thing. They got it from Costa Rica, I think 10 grand a Ki. The guy from Canada, Scoppa? Was based in Mexico right, or he was there to organize? Well 2000 a Ki beats 10000 a Ki.

I'm just illustrating that unless they grow it there, Mexico can't ever beat that price. That's why they started to direct production in Peru. Their leverage is that it HAS to go through Mexico if the Caribbean routes are too hot. But then I've asked everyone to pay more attention to the Carribean routes right? ( Wink, wink)

So clearly it's MUCH more attractive to have your guy IN South America somewhere organizing shipments. This leverage I believe is what keeps the Calabrians on top of the Europe coke trade, they have trusted relations with the producers....

I think a European based group could just send an agent to Holland, like the Russians did with Spain, when everyone was setting up shop in Costa del Sol. Because that was the coke Hub.

5. I think you guys are TOTALLY forgetting both Peru and Bolivia.

Bolivia goes overlooked because NONE of their coke barons ever leave Bolivia.
I read a book by a DEA guy, he said a TON of Escobars coke was actually sourced from Bolivia.... I'll post links when I track em down....

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 10:43 AM

Think the 700 ton number is low.....
Check this article here....

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analys...nal-generation/

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 10:44 AM

This was 2016 numbers.....

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 10:53 AM

One of the interesting things they state is Nigerian groups acquiring parody with Latin American groups.

My question is where do they primarily operate? Might be my next project to look into......

I knew this Had to happen eventually if they are sending huge loads through Africa, same like it did with Mexico. Like any big business, they would see it as an attractive thing to either sub-contract" the distribution, or pay the workers in coke, as it would be easier than cash.

There is a recent thread on Albanians in London. I'm sure Spanish groups are still big, and they are close to the Colombians. Mexicans tried to get into Spain, got thrown out. But I'm sure they are there in some capacity, just not a majority share of the market. There's Russians, actually a question just hit me...

Who's got the Asian market? That might be Mexico........Pacific ocean and all.....

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 10:57 AM

@ Neo

What do you mean? Colombian coke is cut? No one is paying top dollar for stepped on coke, FROM COLOMBIA...???? What do you mean exactly?

No one is going to like, LIVE in Colombia, just to buy and organize half grade, mid quality merchandise.

You can't wholesale STEPPED ON COKE, you trolling right??

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 10:59 AM

@ doggystyle

Take Australia. Coke is like what, 100 grand a kilo, or some retarded shit. And they Mosley retail there, so you might be lowballing the profit in some regions.

It's complicated...

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 11:33 AM

Last observation, then I'll wait to hear from you guys...

That article must be talking about the Mexicans dealing with every group that ISNT ITALIAN.

I can't see th Italians, having arguably the biggest and oldest criminal, brand in the world, PAYING the MEXICANS to use the name Sinaloa. That sounds off...

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen

Who's got the Asian market? That might be Mexico........Pacific ocean and all.....

The Asians are into opium ,meth and heroin. Not so much coke.
The drug trade in Asia is controlled by Asian OC groups.

The meth trade in Hawaii is supplied by the Mexicans. The rest of the Pacific islands...I think they just drink kava.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 04:01 PM

Think the 700 ton number is low.....
Check this article here....

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analys...nal-generation/

you must take the average, it is not more than 700 for year

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/02/18 04:06 PM

Pretty interesting discussion guys, a few observations.....
but the coke boom in Europe is best compared to 80s era America. Cocaine definitely rules Europe right now....heroin rules here. Hence the Gambino-Ursino coke to Italy heroin to US thing......

i though cocaine was the most used among heavy drugs both in the us and europe
heroin in western europe is almost dead

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/03/18 04:00 AM

@ Neo

What do you mean? Colombian coke is cut? No one is paying top dollar for stepped on coke, FROM COLOMBIA...???? What do you mean exactly?

No one is going to like, LIVE in Colombia, just to buy and organize half grade, mid quality merchandise.

You can't wholesale STEPPED ON COKE, you trolling right??

I wouldn't know myself but that is what the coke dealers I've talked to reckon. They reckon a lot of Colombian coke is cut and the only way it doesn't get cut is if it moves east out of Colombia.
I don't know if these guys are talking shit or what but that is what they reckon.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/03/18 04:05 AM

CabriniGreen

Price per kilo has never been 6k in Holland. Thats impossible, i know for a fact cause i know guys who is getting it there. The lowest they have bought it for is 21-22k and that didnt last long. Its now up to 25-28 again.

The Calabrians do both , they import the stuff i think and sell it here to their own people who then sell like 10k's here 10k's there. So yes their profit is great but still it sounds just to much 27 billion euros a year.

For some kind of reason the Calabrians are masters of controlling Ports throughout Europe, i dont know why that is but the Media says that. IF true, maybe thats why they are so dominant.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/03/18 04:08 AM

Last observation, then I'll wait to hear from you guys...

That article must be talking about the Mexicans dealing with every group that ISNT ITALIAN.

I can't see th Italians, having arguably the biggest and oldest criminal, brand in the world, PAYING the MEXICANS to use the name Sinaloa. That sounds off...

Exactly, thats what i think. When it comes to Europe, the mexicans and colombians cannot overpower the Italians? thats just my thought

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/03/18 08:53 AM

In the Dutch Antilles and Suriname the price is very low less than 10k. In Holland it amounts to 60,000 kilos per year. In order to contain this influx, there is talk of an 'OPEC-like' consultation between the most comprehensive drug barons, say several top lawyers, referring to the way in which the oil price is regulated.
There are only a handful of players that can handle huge batches of thousands of kilos of cocaine. Consultation takes place at that level, "says a criminal lawyer on an anonymous basis," for example, a minimum price of 23,000 euros for a kilo of cocaine has now been agreed, and anyone who goes under that price will be addressed.
The influx leads to harder competition in the drugs market, insiders say. Big boys try to push the little ones out of the market. They do that by tipping away loads.

Re: Cocaine Production - 01/03/18 09:55 AM

Today, InSight Crime believes that Colombia alone is churning out around 1,200 metric tons of white powder a year.

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analys...-social-crises/
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET