Home

Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion

Posted By: Tonytough

Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 01:16 AM

& he also was very very distrustful of the authorities behind bars. I find it quite amusing how careful Scarfo was considering he was behind bars/ not like he was gonna get more time

https://youtu.be/QVKIqTZEKmE
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 01:46 AM

nick was old school as hell. persico and vic amuso are the same way. i just think its their hatred for rats that makes them this way. a lot of people have suffered cuz of people who talked too much and it just eats them forever.
Posted By: americafyeah

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 02:19 AM

isn't there a pic on here of Scarfo with one of his punks in the joint? a young black fella.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 02:58 AM

I try to make it a point not to look up to gangsters like them. But I must admit that I have a grudging admiration for both Scarfo and Gotti only because it seems like they didn't complain much about being put away. (Of course it does not excuse what put them there)
Posted By: Hardyhar

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 03:43 AM

Meh. Hard to say if the guys a punk or not. Could be doing the yearlly fed pictures.
Posted By: Hardyhar

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 03:45 AM

These seem way to pumped up. Hard to believe a guard trying to pump views for his channel.

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 03:56 AM

Naw, seems legit. That’s the way Scarfo was. He was a very hands on tough guy despite his small physique. If the guard wanted views he could easily make up more interesting stories which he didn’t

Scarfo did pay for protection when he was in La Tuna down in Texas but can’t say I blame him. He was surrounded by Mexicans & they’re a hardcore bunch
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: americafyeah
isn't there a pic on here of Scarfo with one of his punks in the joint? a young black fella.

Scarfo was fairly alone in prison in the later years if I'm not mistaken. All protection was purchased. If he was with Scarfo in Marion, he was likely watching his back for hire. In the same capacity as the Mexican Mafia did for him during his prison time in Texas.

Originally Posted By: Hardyhar
Meh. Hard to say if the guys a punk or not. Could be doing the yearlly fed pictures.

fair point as well
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 03:55 PM

Why would you assume that's what their relationship was
Posted By: bronx

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 08:50 PM

the arian brotherhood guys liked nicky alot, not so much for gotti..from what i heard..
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
the arian brotherhood guys liked nicky alot, not so much for gotti..from what i heard..

I'm not surprised the Aryans liked him Bronx, Leonetti's mom didn't call him Hitler for nothing..
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: RollinBones

Why would you assume that's what their relationship was

It's complicated.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/09/17 11:18 PM

Is this statement backed by stats, like the heisman?scarfo had more shanks in the shower? More days in the hole? Really?
Posted By: Aces

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/10/17 06:55 PM

I dont know if i totally beieve this guy. Scarfo was tough, good with his hands, and worked out ? Of course he was tough is many regards but physically he was not a threat.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/10/17 07:37 PM

"Thank God for the American jury system and an honest jury."
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/11/17 02:50 AM

say what you want about nicky but he wasn't scared of anybody. Despite being very small he stood up to anyone. When Joe Rugnetta offered his daughters hand in marriage to him he scoffed and even said she was ugly lol. Also we all know about the Oregon Diner story where he stabbed the big irish guy to death that he got into a fight with.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/13/17 04:47 AM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
say what you want about nicky but he wasn't scared of anybody. Despite being very small he stood up to anyone. When Joe Rugnetta offered his daughters hand in marriage to him he scoffed and even said she was ugly lol. Also we all know about the Oregon Diner story where he stabbed the big irish guy to death that he got into a fight with.
I don't know about not being scared of anybody ,I think it was more of psychotic thing...& some of us know he WAS scared of blacks.

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/16/17 08:21 AM

Really where did the story come from- that he was scared of blacks

Although not surprising
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Scarfo was a tougher inmate than Gotti at Marion - 12/16/17 02:18 PM

Never herd or seen him scared of color" but Atlantic City was racially divided by Railroad tracks but once the tracks were no longer the dividing line it was Missouri Avenue in the 70's

And you can bet there was no bullshit or shitheads on Georgia ave. or most of Ducktown other then a little village in the N/W corner that was all Italian's until the Italian's were doing much better forte selfs and purchased homes in Ducktown leaving the village to some undesirables .

In the joint almost anything goes to get out of there , whether it's becoming a white supremacist or other.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET