Home

Frank "Little Frank" Costello

Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Frank "Little Frank" Costello - 12/08/17 06:18 PM

Anyone know anything of this guy? I think he was based in CT/Bridgeport area. Would appreciate any info anyone has.
Posted By: SonnyD

Re: Frank "Little Frank" Costello - 12/10/17 01:45 PM

Bunch of stuff on this guy on the Mary Ferrell site. Vaguely recall he was close to Tony Banana's?
Posted By: SonnyD

Re: Frank "Little Frank" Costello - 12/10/17 01:49 PM

Sorry, my bad, that was a Charles Costello.

Re: Frank "Little Frank" Costello - 12/11/17 04:02 PM

No worries, Sonny, appreciate the input!
Posted By: pmac

Re: Frank "Little Frank" Costello - 12/11/17 07:20 PM

There was alot of ct threads and a few good posters nkt here anymore i never seen this guys name in a thread do you no wat time period he was around? There was the gambino guy piccolo genovese had a guy midge colombos whitey tropiano and billy grasso from new england they all kinda killed each other. Is he related to frank the boss.

Re: Frank "Little Frank" Costello - 12/11/17 07:21 PM

That was 60s to late 80tys. Theres alot of lowkey guys weve probaly never heard a peep about there. Recently a genovese acting capo the rooster was indicted running a crew from a town somewhere around stamford home of jerry springer i went.

Re: Frank "Little Frank" Costello - 12/11/17 07:47 PM

Yeah that's the time period, pmac. I read that he had hung around with Frank Piccolo and at one time was considered the number two behind Piccolo. just saw his name a few times and was wondering if anyone else had more info on him.

Re: Frank "Little Frank" Costello - 12/11/17 08:02 PM

So he must have been a gambink guy. The genovese hated piccolo they fought over turf in ct for his start till they got permission from paul castellano to kill him. Also the genovese guys and ray partarca hated piccolo theres alot of wiretaps about them talking how shady he was. I recently seen the first pic of piccolo on the picute thread guy was a big dude nice hair shape dresser. Look like a gotti type.

Re: Frank "Little Frank" Costello - 12/11/17 08:11 PM

thanks for the info pmac, much obliged!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET