Home

New George Borgesi Article

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

New George Borgesi Article - 12/07/17 04:42 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/by-george-i-th...n-recent-years/
Posted By: mike68

Re: New George Borgesi Article - 12/07/17 05:12 PM

Not much new here except for he drives Joey around now. And I wish Scott would decrease the size on the title of his articles. It's way too big, I almost have to back away from the computer to read it!
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: New George Borgesi Article - 12/08/17 12:39 PM

Georgie must be thinking ahead.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: New George Borgesi Article - 12/09/17 03:56 AM

Giving ligambi's and Chickie's age, their not to far from retirement...if you keep Borges insulated and away from the streets , he would make a great acting boss
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: New George Borgesi Article - 12/09/17 03:57 AM

Giving ligambi's and Chickie's age, their not to far from retirement...if you keep Borges insulated and away from the streets , he would make a great acting boss
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: New George Borgesi Article - 12/10/17 09:32 PM

Skinny goes you finally may see someone or a couple skippers start flexing to take control and go after the money.

It is possible to go after a street tax , not on a scale that Nick did but definitely a money machine in this area .

Would not be surprised if it gets more NY style family with Skinnys thoughts out of the family.
Posted By: pmac

Re: New George Borgesi Article - 12/11/17 01:49 AM

I wonder who joey will annoit to succeed him if hes found guilty and hit off with 10yrs or more. Even 8. My guess a scarfo soldier just a guess i dont know why just a guess. Cause if hes guilty hes never coming home or he'll be real old pushing 70ty. He doesnt have a brother his dads dead dont think theres any other made guys in his blood family to do the nepotism thing. Hes gotta pick whose the best guy to stir them rite.

Re: New George Borgesi Article - 12/11/17 01:50 AM

All the philly eagle fans are crushed wentz torn acl done fo year.

Re: New George Borgesi Article - 12/11/17 01:50 AM

Fly eagles flyhyhyyhhhhyh....
Posted By: ShotgunTheRifle

Re: New George Borgesi Article - 12/15/17 01:00 AM

Didn't think it was worth it's own thread. But heard about two months ago Johnny Chang went through a quadruple bypass surgery. Wonder where that leaves him as far as activity.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: New George Borgesi Article - 01/02/18 06:22 AM

All this bullshit is confirmed bullshit... Source- your mother
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET