Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon to Launch Drugs over Border Fence
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/15/17 05:55 PM

Breitbart is pure bullshit.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/15/17 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown

It's got more credibility than that Fake news CNN that's truly where the bullshit lies.

Now that we said what needed to be said about bullshit, can we get back to discuss the article at hand about the Sinaloa Cartel.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/16/17 05:33 PM

Breitbart says the Sinaloa Cartel is paying all the women accusing Roy Moore of molesting them as teenagers. That's a lot more intriguing than the cannon story wink

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/16/17 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Ciment

It's got more credibility than that Fake news CNN that's truly where the bullshit lies.

Now that we said what needed to be said about bullshit, can we get back to discuss the article at hand about the Sinaloa Cartel.

If this guy Moore did what he was accused of I would be the first one to petition for him to have his nuts cut off.
Furthermore, Al Franklin is accused of sexual harassment and groping a women and there is a picture to prove it; why is everyone in the mainstream media quiet about this, there is also a democratic congressman also accused and again the media does not cover it. The Menendez guy from New Jersey barely covered. No body talked about kicking Ted Kennedy out of office for his sexual misconduct and leaving his secretary to die because he did not want a DUI charge. The other Kennedy that died skiing and his affair with a 16 year old baby sitter. The other Kennedy nephew that killed this girl and they found his DNA near a tree,and admitted to be jerking off. The other Kennedy nephew that was raping a girl in one room while Ted Kennedy was sleeping in a room next door and heard nothing. I could go on and on. For every one republican pedophile or predator there are 100 democrat pedophiles & predators. Not to mention leftist liberal Hollywood democrats praised and gave a standing ovation to pedophile Roman Polanski at the Oscars & pedophile Jeffrey Epstein pardoned by his good friend and sexual predator Bill Clinton.
Look at the democrats sexual predators in Hollywood today,they are on meltdown.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/16/17 11:06 PM

Breitbart says the Sinaloa Cartel is paying all the women accusing Roy Moore of molesting them as teenagers. That's a lot more intriguing than the cannon story wink

This very intellectual statement you just made explains it all.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/16/17 11:22 PM

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/...n-uso-tour.html

Senator Al Franklin disgusting behavior. Where is the outrage ?

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 03:53 PM

lol Franken took responsibility and apologized instead of victimizing his accuser and calling her a liar - which Moore continues to not do. Franken also doesn't have a "Breitbart" behind him who like with Moore, sent reporters to uncover dirt about the women Moore creeped when they were teenagers. Apparently that's credible journalism to you lol.

But keep deflecting Comrade!

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 04:24 PM

lol Franken took responsibility and apologized instead of victimizing his accuser and calling her a liar - which Moore continues to not do. Franken also doesn't have a "Breitbart" behind him who like with Moore, sent reporters to uncover dirt about the women Moore creeped when they were teenagers. Apparently that's credible journalism to you lol.

But keep deflecting Comrade!

What a joke, left wing nuts say they take full responsibility and make a half ass apology and that makes it right. Those are just meaningless words. What about resigning or kicking him out of office.

What about senator Menendez,Epstein,Polanski having sex with minors, I don't see you calling them creeps. No,instead they the democrats glorify them, even giving stand ovation.
Look into to your backyard before you speak.
Furthermore, I did not start this stupidity you did. I don't defend creeps you do.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 06:49 PM

lol you don't defend creeps you vote for them for President.

You promoted a story from Breitbart - the outlet that sent reporters to Alabama to dig up dirt on Roy Moore's accusers - sorry bud.

Also Franken's accusers accepted his apology publicly today - doesn't think he should step down. But fuck it - Hillary Clinton right!?!
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 07:30 PM

how dare you disrespect our president? trump is someone whod give u the shirt off his back. al franken is a monster. roy moore is a good man.we've all dated teenagers.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 07:43 PM

lol you don't defend creeps you vote for them for President.

You promoted a story from Breitbart - the outlet that sent reporters to Alabama to dig up dirt on Roy Moore's accusers - sorry bud.

Also Franken's accusers accepted his apology publicly today - doesn't think he should step down. But fuck it - Hillary Clinton right!?!

Here you are defending creeps again. Proves my point. You should read what you write.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 07:49 PM

u need to watch hannity chitown. i was a liberal bastard until hannity changed me and made me a better person. u can do it. i also recommend reading breitbart of course. steve bannon is pobably the most important man in the world right now.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
how dare you disrespect our president? trump is someone whod give u the shirt off his back. al franken is a monster. roy moore is a good man.we've all dated teenagers.

lol dating teenagers when your in your 30s like Moore - Ciment how long before the russian pee pee tapes come out and Breitbart sends reporters to Russia to find dirt on the russian hookers Trump's goons paid?

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 07:52 PM

theres no russian peepee tapes. stop it with this. they have nothing on our good president except made up stories. trump is a family man and someone who reads the bible every day.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:02 PM

The only thing I agree with your statement is that Al Franken is a monster. An ugly one too.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:04 PM

The only thing I agree with your statement is that Al Franken is a monster. An ugly one too.

you dont believe trump is a man whod give u the shirt off his back? he has a very good reputation. i think a lot of people dont see the goodness in this man because of cnn and the rest of the lyin media.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:26 PM

you dont believe trump is a man whod give u the shirt off his back? he has a very good reputation. i think a lot of people dont see the goodness in this man because of cnn and the rest of the lyin media.

Lets see Trump does not take a salary, unemployment record low, created million jobs in short time he is in office, stock markets have hit record highs, he is kicking ISIS ass, he is kicking M-13 gangs out of the country,has given his own money to relief aids & charity. Upon reflection I will agree with you Ralph that he would give the shirt off his back.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:33 PM

Lets see Trump does not take a salary, unemployment record low, created million jobs in short time he is in office, stock markets have hit record highs, he is kickking ISIS ass, he his kicking M-13 gangs out of the country,has given his own money to relief aids & charity. Upon reflection I will agree with you Ralph that he would give the shirt off his back.

thank u. if i could see u id kiss you. we are very lucky to have trump. god is good.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:36 PM

Lets see Trump does not take a salary, unemployment record low, created million jobs in short time he is in office, stock markets have hit record highs, he is kickking ISIS ass, he his kicking M-13 gangs out of the country,has given his own money to relief aids & charity. Upon reflection I will agree with you Ralph that he would give the shirt off his back.

lol you wouldn't leave your daughter alone around this traitor draft doding narcissistic President you voted for - and rightfully so - same with Moore. Trump defenders will have their own "thorough vetting" one day - from St. Peter.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:38 PM

st peter is a trump supporter. so is christ.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:39 PM

theres no russian peepee tapes. stop it with this. they have nothing on our good president except made up stories. trump is a family man and someone who reads the bible every day.

Which family is he on now? His third or fourth? Its hard with all the multiple wives and affairs - and all the ex wives write books - I think Melania is a great model for any young American woman - come to the US to do nude and lingerie modelling and then marry a man 40 years your senior. Then steal Michelle Obama's speech at the RNC and expect no one will notice.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:40 PM

st peter is a trump supporter. so is christ.

Christ and St Peter are proud NRA members too. Ralphie you crack my shit - I think ciment is taking you for real.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:41 PM

I do not know if you heard Hillary Clinton lost the elections. Time to get over it. If you can't you should seek help.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:41 PM

Really think Trump's shirt would fit you guys? XXL fellas huh?

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:42 PM

Lets see Trump does not take a salary, unemployment record low, created million jobs in short time he is in office, stock markets have hit record highs, he is kickking ISIS ass, he his kicking M-13 gangs out of the country,has given his own money to relief aids & charity. Upon reflection I will agree with you Ralph that he would give the shirt off his back. [/quote]

lol you wouldn't leave your daughter alone around this traitor draft doding narcissistic President you voted for - and rightfully so - same with Moore. Trump defenders will have their own "thorough vetting" one day - from St. Peter. [/quote]

I do not know if you heard Hillary Clinton lost the elections. Time to get over it. If you can't you should seek help. [/quote]

Thinking of Hillary obviously isn't helping that Guilty Conscience of yours lol Look how easily you are triggered

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:45 PM

I think doctor Phil can help you.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:48 PM

he needs christ. if he had christ in his heart hed be talking different

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:48 PM

I dont think he can help you unfortunately. Phil's southern accent might appeal to you though.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:55 PM

I dont think he can help you unfortunately. Phil's southern accent might appeal to you though.

The racist in you is finally coming out.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 08:56 PM

Now you attack the church.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 09:13 PM

Trump wouldn't be welcome in the Church I was brought up in lol.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 09:20 PM

The problem with the libtards is that they can't handle life. It's they're way or the highway. They're so stubborn and will not compromise on anything bc they are ominous. If Hilary or Bernie (who Hilary cheated out of the democratic candidacy) would've won, first I would accept the decision and hope for the best. Libtards don't have that kind of mentality. They're closed minded. Second, if they were to make great strides like DJT is,I would accept it and be proud of thIs country. Libtards can't do that either. When Hilary lost, she couldn't come out and thank all of her supporters? Women's rights? She stayed married to that animal husband of hers after all of his affairs. If the country were a better place if the dems won, I'd be the first to admit it. But they didn't, DJT won and the country is a better place. So take off your blinders and be proud to be American. Something else the libtards can't do.By the way I want one of those cannons.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 09:22 PM

Trump wouldn't be welcome in the Church I was brought up in lol.

I see this is becoming a therapy session for you.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By: blueracing347
The problem with the libtards is that they can't handle life. It's they're way or the highway. They're so stubborn and will not compromise on anything bc they are ominous. If Hilary or Bernie (who Hilary cheated out of the democratic candidacy) would've won, first I would accept the decision and hope for the best. Libtards don't have that kind of mentality. They're closed minded. Second, if they were to make great strides like DJT is,I would accept it and be proud of thIs country. Libtards can't do that either. When Hilary lost, she couldn't come out and thank all of her supporters? Women's rights? She stayed married to that animal husband of hers after all of his affairs. If the country were a better place if the dems won, I'd be the first to admit it. But they didn't, DJT won and the country is a better place. So take off your blinders and be proud to be American. Something else the libtards can't do.By the way I want one of those cannons.

Well said !

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 09:37 PM

Well said !

OK Trumpy fanboy - wanna make a bet on Trump getting through his 4 years? Three indictments thus far and counting from the FBI - if you follow LCN you should know how these investigations work lol
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 09:54 PM

Just like a libtard. These investigations are really beginning to snowball into a whole bunch of nothing. Wasting money and time. Trump didn't collude with the Russians. You're so blind to the fact that Trump won fair and square. With all of Hillary's sneaky maneuvering, she still lost. You follow lcn? The bad guy always loses no matter who they pay off. The bad guy lost. The problem was that nothing got better over the last eight years. I'm not a betting man, but I wasn't going to double down on what the dems had to offer. If you were, well let's just say that you're probably in your forties still riding the short bus to school bc you couldn't get pass the part in school where they tried teaching you how spell your name. It's getting close to 5pm. Don't you need to ask mommy or daddy for a ride to McDonald's for your part time job.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 09:54 PM

Well said !

OK Trumpy fanboy - wanna make a bet on Trump getting through his 4 years? Three indictments thus far and counting from the FBI - if you follow LCN you should know how these investigations work lol

Yeah sure the Russians again.
Lets see, are you talking about the Pedesta brothers, GPS Fusion or Uranium one ?
Suffering from selective memory ?

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/17/17 10:03 PM

Well said !

Yeah sure the Russians again.
Lets see, are you talking about the Pedesta brothers, GPS Fusion or Uranium one ?
Suffering from selective memory ?

So that a yes TrumpBoy? Your idol stays in office for his full term you win - if he steps down, goes to prison, back to Russia or his mcdonalds diet forces him out then I win.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/18/17 12:39 AM

Well said !

Let me make a summary of your statements you have made thus far:

-your not for the first amendment,because all you want is to shut up people that don't think like you.
-your not for the 2nd amendment, do not like the NRA
-you hate people that get married three times or more.
-you do not like women models that pose in magazine or pose nude
- you trivialize christianity
-when you can't win an arguement you revert to insulting people.
-you make false accusations
-you defend pedophiles & sexual predators
-you make sexist remarks
- you hate your president
-you hate southerners

Did something happened to you as a child?
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/18/17 02:34 PM

Hillary did win the popular vote by 3 million. She "lost" because the Electoral College nullified the votes from California and New York. I guess if you can just ignore votes from parts of the country you don't like. I don't know how old you are, but if you remember when Bill Clinton was elected, and when Obama was elected, it's not exactly like conservative types accepted it and hoped for the best. 8 straight years of whining and bellyaching in the 90s and again in 2008. Don't get me wrong, Democrats are not that great or anything, but don't tell me Repubs were the "loyal opposition" when a Dem was in the office.

The problem with the libtards is that they can't handle life. It's they're way or the highway. They're so stubborn and will not compromise on anything bc they are ominous. If Hilary or Bernie (who Hilary cheated out of the democratic candidacy) would've won, first I would accept the decision and hope for the best.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/18/17 05:02 PM

-The only votes that were nullified were Bernie Sanders votes. It is now proven that Hillary cheated in the primaries.Sanders had the momentum and it was taken away. If the DNC , CNN (giving the questions to the debate) and the rest of the mainstream media that conspired to have Hillary elected, the Bernie Sanders results could of been different & enough to win the primaries.

-Furthermore electoral college votes were put in place by the founding fathers for a reason. People should educate themselves as to their purpose.

- You cannot play monopoly and complain about the rules later.

The hate and divide there is today is much greater than that of Clinton and Obama era. There is no comparison. I do not blame either party, I blame the media. They plays a big role in this divide that is driven by outside influence such multi billionaires Soros being one of many.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/18/17 07:05 PM

Ms-13 is more of a crucial threat in El Salvador & Honduras than the USA. Within our country, it's a matter of geography with their presence.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/19/17 04:16 PM

Yeah, I know we have to live with the Electoral College because of the way the laws are set up. My point was, that he does not have the popular support enough to do anything crazy. I am hoping he makes a good President, don't get me wrong. But sometimes he seems like he doesn't act presidential. I am giving him a chance, but I worry about this stuff regardless of who's in office, we don't need anyone who makes it up as they go along.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/19/17 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave
Yeah, I know we have to live with the Electoral College because of the way the laws are set up. My point was, that he does not have the popular support enough to do anything crazy. I am hoping he makes a good President, don't get me wrong. But sometimes he seems like he doesn't act presidential. I am giving him a chance, but I worry about this stuff regardless of who's in office, we don't need anyone who makes it up as they go along.

Fair enough, I respect your opinion.
Posted By: satch7

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/19/17 11:44 PM

straight up head in the sand stuff you wrote from you

No, the Trump voter is not attracted to their man because he wants to renegotiate trade deals. They are attracted to him because he bashes China, insults Mexicans, demonizes Muslims, degrades African Americans and worships government authority to keep all of them, and more, in line. His aggressive misogyny is just an added bonus.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/19/17 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By: satch7

No, the Trump voter is not attracted to their man because he wants to renegotiate trade deals. They are attracted to him because he bashes China, insults Mexicans, demonizes Muslims, degrades African Americans and worships government authority to keep all of them, and more, in line. His aggressive misogyny is just an added bonus.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side

how dare u insult our great president? trump is one of the most honest human beings ive ever seen in my life. i don't even believe this man has ever told a lie in his entire life. to me he is the second coming of jesus christ and i truly believe that with all my heart. im a student of the bible. we're talking about a man who has an abnormally high iq and is worth at least $13 billion. hillary is evil. she did not win the popular vote. it was rigged. evidence suggests that trump won the popular vote by 12 million.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/20/17 12:35 AM

Lets separate fact from fiction. Don't let Fake news CNN brainwash you. I never heard Trump degrade African Americans.
If he would I wouldn't defend him. I find he did quite the opposite.He wants to help the inner cities by creating jobs that would benefit African Americans.
With regards to Mexicans, if you look at the original statement that was taken out of context by Fake news media CNN and their clones, when talking about illegals he said some are good people and some that come in commit crime. Naturally the fake news media does not report the fact that he said "some are good people." The media will not report that he has been employing Mexicans or Latino's for quite some time and none came out saying that they were being mistreated. The Muslim allegations are also incorrect. He wanted a temporary ban at first so that he can implement a better vetting process and guess what fake news media started to accuse him of being racist. Meanwhile when he went to Saudi Arabia and met with all the Muslim delegations from different countries Trump was well received. So there goes your Muslim allegation against Trump down the drain. I could also defend other accusations you made but I find it to be a waste time. All you need to do is inform yourself but something tells me you won't.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs - 11/20/17 12:50 AM

how dare u insult our great president? trump is one of the most honest human beings ive ever seen in my life. i don't even believe this man has ever told a lie in his entire life. to me he is the second coming of jesus christ and i truly believe that with all my heart. im a student of the bible. we're talking about a man who has an abnormally high iq and is worth at least $13 billion. hillary is evil. she did not win the popular vote. it was rigged. evidence suggests that trump won the popular vote by 12 million.

You seem to quote Jesus Christ often; then you should know that no man is without sin, Trump included.

You should not let your hate overcome reason.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET